FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Condoms for oral???

Condoms for oral???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edhead72 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham and Ashby

I’m keen on reducing risk. So, what’s your thoughts on condoms for oral?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The best way to reduce risk is not to have oral or sex at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that takes risk reduction a bit far. Risk of transmission from oral is pretty low.

if you use condoms for oral, def go with a flavoured one as plain standard are vile x

By *annah_88Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

No way

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Using condoms for oral sex reduces the risk of transmitting HIV/STI to practically zero, assuming you are the party receiving.

"I’m keen on reducing risk. So, what’s your thoughts on condoms for oral? "

I use condoms for blowjobs as well as full sex, it's just not worth the risk to me.

Though if the other person didn't want to receive while wearing one, then I'd happily skip the oral all together.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think you should do what you feel most comfortable with. Oral with a condom can feel a bit strange, the teat can cause you to gag (well it does me lol) and even flavoured ones can taste a bit odd after a while.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

The non latex ones don’t taste of much at all.

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

Bit like sucking on a lollipop with the wrapper on? Pointless

"Bit like sucking on a lollipop with the wrapper on? Pointless "

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

If you want to wear one then go for it. I personally would decline to give oral with a condom on

By *ussex team upCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Sussex

Whatever you and your meet are comfortable with , we feel we keep as safe as possible but do not wear condoms for oral although would if the lady wanted . No problems

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"If you want to wear one then go for it. I personally would decline to give oral with a condom on "

Same

By *exi7000Couple  over a year ago

London

"I’m keen on reducing risk. So, what’s your thoughts on condoms for oral?

I use condoms for blowjobs as well as full sex, it's just not worth the risk to me.

Though if the other person didn't want to receive while wearing one, then I'd happily skip the oral all together."

When you say you will happily skip oral, you mean for you receiving too?

Though if the other person didn't want to receive while wearing one, then I'd happily skip the oral all together.

When you say you will happily skip oral, you mean for you receiving too? "

Yepp

London

Yepp"

I mean no offense, but what's the point of playing then? How do you do it, without foreplay?

No way , I like the taste of cock not a condom

By *issyEMWoman  over a year ago

Nearly

Plenty options for foreplay. Is not about the oral. Lolx excuses about oh taste/feel strange in condom. Well for intercourse is strange too but I am about safe sex so Weare it or no playing

Not being funny but safe has got to be 100%

Yepp

I mean no offense, but what's the point of playing then? How do you do it, without foreplay? "

I've never had anyone refuse protected oral, so it hasn't affected me at all. I play like you do, only with protection.

Plus there are other methods of foreplay apart from oral.

London

Some desperate guys out there, I can tell

Dudley

Yepp

I mean no offense, but what's the point of playing then? How do you do it, without foreplay? "

You know oral isn't the only foreplay right?

Unless you’re not doing female oral- there is always an element of risk. Even kissing has risk and sharing beds at clubs, hot tubs..Anyone that swings presents themselves to risk. Reduce the risk as much as you can and most importantly, get checked regularly!! We don’t use condoms for oral play but we do for sex. little things like wash with soap straight after and personal mouthwash Get checked two and four weeks after every meet(nothing shows up before two weeks and some not till four weeks) pray! Leaving the house has risk, you have to decide for yourself what’s worth the risk and what isn’t and just always be honest about it to others

"Some desperate guys out there, I can tell "

How?

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Some desperate guys out there, I can tell "

How on earth do you draw that conclusion from them being willing to respect the wishes of a partner who wants them to wear a condom for oral? Doesn't automatically make them desperate at all, respectful of others yes, but desperate not necessarily.

London

"Unless you’re not doing female oral- there is always an element of risk. Even kissing has risk and sharing beds at clubs, hot tubs..Anyone that swings presents themselves to risk. Reduce the risk as much as you can and most importantly, get checked regularly!! We don’t use condoms for oral play but we do for sex. little things like wash with soap straight after and personal mouthwash Get checked two and four weeks after every meet(nothing shows up before two weeks and some not till four weeks) pray! Leaving the house has risk, you have to decide for yourself what’s worth the risk and what isn’t and just always be honest about it to others "

Someone who have sense.

If a girl offer to do me a blowjob with condom, I am just gonna stand up, and walk out, without even saying a word. Foreplay without oral, is just a joke. Sorry to say that.

"

If a girl offer to do me a blowjob with condom, I am just gonna stand up, and walk out, without even saying a word. Foreplay without oral, is just a joke. Sorry to say that. "

And that is *your* prerogative and one you are perfectly entitled to BUT it doesn't make it the *only* or *right* way just *your* way - trying to belittle how others choose to do things by calling it a "joke" is not particularly helpful, and is actually quite arrogant to be honest.

Everyone is entitled to assess the risks they are willing to take and act on that assessment accordingly, and that assessment should be respected regardless of what you may think of it.

Personally my assessment is that for oral I'm happy to take the risk of not using protection, but I utterly respect the wishes of those who assess that risk differently and if faced with the choice would make a decision based on the situation and person concerned and either politely decline or accept the way they do things.

Dudley

"Unless you’re not doing female oral- there is always an element of risk. Even kissing has risk and sharing beds at clubs, hot tubs..Anyone that swings presents themselves to risk. Reduce the risk as much as you can and most importantly, get checked regularly!! We don’t use condoms for oral play but we do for sex. little things like wash with soap straight after and personal mouthwash Get checked two and four weeks after every meet(nothing shows up before two weeks and some not till four weeks) pray! Leaving the house has risk, you have to decide for yourself what’s worth the risk and what isn’t and just always be honest about it to others

Someone who have sense.

If a girl offer to do me a blowjob with condom, I am just gonna stand up, and walk out, without even saying a word. Foreplay without oral, is just a joke. Sorry to say that. "

That's not only rude but also childish.

This is a great filter thread.

London

"Unless you’re not doing female oral- there is always an element of risk. Even kissing has risk and sharing beds at clubs, hot tubs..Anyone that swings presents themselves to risk. Reduce the risk as much as you can and most importantly, get checked regularly!! We don’t use condoms for oral play but we do for sex. little things like wash with soap straight after and personal mouthwash Get checked two and four weeks after every meet(nothing shows up before two weeks and some not till four weeks) pray! Leaving the house has risk, you have to decide for yourself what’s worth the risk and what isn’t and just always be honest about it to others

Someone who have sense.

If a girl offer to do me a blowjob with condom, I am just gonna stand up, and walk out, without even saying a word. Foreplay without oral, is just a joke. Sorry to say that.

This is a great filter thread. "

What's childish? My personal opinion which is on the totally opposite side then yours? I think it's you, who cannot accept that there are people out there who have the balls to tell you straight, what they think?

Nevertheless, I believe I have been absolutely respectful to everyone else, and at no point I have pointed a finger to anyone particularly, but rather spoken out, and I am sure that there are tons of people out there on my opinion.

By *astyEricMan  over a year ago

Hull

Glass of water instead of sex

London

"

And that is *your* prerogative and one you are perfectly entitled to BUT it doesn't make it the *only* or *right* way just *your* way - trying to belittle how others choose to do things by calling it a "joke" is not particularly helpful, and is actually quite arrogant to be honest.

Everyone is entitled to assess the risks they are willing to take and act on that assessment accordingly, and that assessment should be respected regardless of what you may think of it.

Personally my assessment is that for oral I'm happy to take the risk of not using protection, but I utterly respect the wishes of those who assess that risk differently and if faced with the choice would make a decision based on the situation and person concerned and either politely decline or accept the way they do things.

"

Interestingly, when someone has different opinion, and has the balls to say it loud, its always branded as arrogant. That has never bother me. I know me.

However, I am not asking anyone to agree with me, life would of been very boring if all of us were similar. The world is a colourful place.

Dudley

Someone who have sense.

This is a great filter thread.

What's childish? My personal opinion which is on the totally opposite side then yours? I think it's you, who cannot accept that there are people out there who have the balls to tell you straight, what they think?

Nevertheless, I believe I have been absolutely respectful to everyone else, and at no point I have pointed a finger to anyone particularly, but rather spoken out, and I am sure that there are tons of people out there on my opinion. "

Standing up and stomping out with no explanation is childish.

Thank you I like to think we semi have sense lol. I have to agree with the others though, I’d find that rude just walking out on someone because they choose a different level of risk to me... but I do think you were saying it in jest? I would probably still play but I’d hope if someone wouldn’t they’d atleast say sorry I’m not Into protected oral... not just walk away haha . At the end of the day like anything in life, honesty, respect and personal preference is what matters here.

On another issue what makes me laugh is people using condoms for male oral sex but then performing female, it makes absolutely no sense,, but again,, personal preferences

Dudley

"Thank you I like to think we semi have sense lol. I have to agree with the others though, I’d find that rude just walking out on someone because they choose a different level of risk to me... but I do think you were saying it in jest? I would probably still play but I’d hope if someone wouldn’t they’d atleast say sorry I’m not Into protected oral... not just walk away haha . At the end of the day like anything in life, honesty, respect and personal preference is what matters here.

On another issue what makes me laugh is people using condoms for male oral sex but then performing female, it makes absolutely no sense,, but again,, personal preferences "

"

Interestingly, when someone has different opinion, and has the balls to say it loud, its always branded as arrogant. That has never bother me. I know me.

However, I am not asking anyone to agree with me, life would of been very boring if all of us were similar. The world is a colourful place.

"

If you'd actually read my post you'll have seen that firstly I am not of a different opinion to you and did not call your opinion (when it comes to protected or unprotected oral sex) arrogant.

What I *did* call arrogant, and I'll go one step further and say it was downright rude and disrespectful, was your suggesting someone who did things differently to you was a "joke", even if it was indirectly.

Having an opposing an opinion is absolutely fine - how you express that opinion, and deal with opposing ones, is what is really the key

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"

If you'd actually read my post you'll have seen that firstly I am not of a different opinion to you and did not call your opinion (when it comes to protected or unprotected oral sex) arrogant.

What I *did* call arrogant, and I'll go one step further and say it was downright rude and disrespectful, was your suggesting someone who did things differently to you was a "joke", even if it was indirectly.

Having an opposing an opinion is absolutely fine - how you express that opinion, and deal with opposing ones, is what is really the key"

More doom and gloom..

I come on here for light fun but Jeepers Creepers please lighten up..

These posts are depressing me..

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

The only safe sex is no sex

I’d have thought most people on here, by default that they’re in here must be happy with a degree of risk

Personally I think oral with a condom is a step too far, I’ve had it before but it’s just not for me, although for the people that do use that I wouldn’t criticise them it’s their choice

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

I wonder if more men than women prefer risky sex..it seems that way ..

By *rishcowboy36Man  over a year ago

dundalk

I'd actually rather watch telly than get a bj with a condom

I think life too sanitised loses some of its excitement/joy. I dont think I could give a bj with a condom on.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I wonder if more men than women prefer risky sex..it seems that way .."

I dont know the answer to that but I am not convinced that oral sex is risky.

Very very few guys want to cover their cock when being sucked and I have always rejected the very very few who have asked..

Dudley

"I think life too sanitised loses some of its excitement/joy. I dont think I could give a bj with a condom on. "

I couldn't either, it's vile.

"I think life too sanitised loses some of its excitement/joy. I dont think I could give a bj with a condom on.

I couldn't either, it's vile."

Like trying to eat a mars bar through the wrapper

By *uicylucy76Woman  over a year ago

thornton cleveleys

"Bit like sucking on a lollipop with the wrapper on? Pointless "

Exactly

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Gin and tonic flavour condoms might be popular. Or Prosecco.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've never seen a guy get a bj with a condom on in a club. Although I have heard one ask. And he got refused by all of the ladies x

"Gin and tonic flavour condoms might be popular. Or Prosecco. "

Can I get a pimms and lemonade one

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Having an opposing an opinion is absolutely fine - how you express that opinion, and deal with opposing ones, is what is really the key"

He chose that way. Shall we get back to the OP now please

staffordshire

If all risk is bad then no sex with strangers is the only option, other than that people are taking a risk, whether they choose to cognitively accept that or not is another matter

Yepp

I mean no offense, but what's the point of playing then? How do you do it, without foreplay?

You know oral isn't the only foreplay right? "

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

I have been discovering my bi side but remain unsure about how to protect myself when performing oral on another woman. The risk is greater than for giving a blow job (assuming the guy doesnt cum in your mouth) for obvious reasons, but using a rubber barrier sheet is hardly sexy.

"I have been discovering my bi side but remain unsure about how to protect myself when performing oral on another woman. The risk is greater than for giving a blow job (assuming the guy doesnt cum in your mouth) for obvious reasons, but using a rubber barrier sheet is hardly sexy."

Unfortunately there isn't really anything else that can be done.

Might aswell wear a sock

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Might as well wear a sock"

I didn't realise socks offered STD protection.

staffordshire

"

Might as well wear a sock

I didn't realise socks offered STD protection."

If you wear them for sex then you won’t get any

Best STI protection there is!

Like wearing wellies while driving

I only perform oral on STI free meets. I request a Doctors certificate stating so. A bit extreme I know but safety first, I value my health.

I only perform oral on STI free meets. I request a Doctors certificate stating so. A bit extreme I know but safety first, I value my health."

Unfortunately that won't prove a great deal other than the person was clean at the time the test was taken - so unless you *know* 100% that the person hasn't had sex since that test or for any window periods before the test then other than proving they were tested and clean at that point it's meaningless really.

Tests also don't cover all STI's so you're still at risk of HPV, HSV and others regardless of test results.

All anyone can do is assess the risks, decide what they're comfortable with and take responsibility for their own sexual health

I only perform oral on STI free meets. I request a Doctors certificate stating so. A bit extreme I know but safety first, I value my health."

That theory is well flawed, sorry!

I only perform oral on STI free meets. I request a Doctors certificate stating so. A bit extreme I know but safety first, I value my health.

That theory is well flawed, sorry! "

100%

That theory is well flawed, sorry! "

Requesting an STI free certificate??? I don't think so Guys have done it for me before

Like eating a sweet with the wrapper on

Sti certificate? I have never seen one of those, where we live we get a text... but even then you don’t know who they have been with in between the test, the results coming back and your meet. It’s a shame the results aren’t more instant

That theory is well flawed, sorry!

Requesting an STI free certificate??? I don't think so Guys have done it for me before"

Yes you can get a text/certificate/whatever but the point is it doesn't prove 100% that someone is clean for the reasons given in my last post.

I get a text when I am tested and am happy to show people them to show that I get regularly tested but beyond that it proves nothing

Unfortunately that won't prove a great deal other than the person was clean at the time the test was taken - so unless you *know* 100% that the person hasn't had sex since that test or for any window periods before the test then other than proving they were tested and clean at that point it's meaningless really.

Tests also don't cover all STI's so you're still at risk of HPV, HSV and others regardless of test results.

All anyone can do is assess the risks, decide what they're comfortable with and take responsibility for their own sexual health"

Excellent point. I'm too trustworthy I guess, thanks for pointing ^^ this ^^ out

"Glass of water instead of sex "

Filtered water?

Only if she’s sucking a stranger for the first time, that’s why we would prefer a married man. Less risk

Dudley

"Only if she’s sucking a stranger for the first time, that’s why we would prefer a married man. Less risk "

Do you really believe that? There are so many married men on here that play bareback.

Can still catch herpes with a condom

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"

You don't understand why this is childish?

You'd get up and walk out of a sexual situation without saying why you're going and you don't understand that this may be rude!

Wow!

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Each to there own me personally couldnt do a bj with a condom on it makes me gag n tastes vile whichever way u take it.it's right for but the other way isnt a joke your own way dont make it the right way or wrong way its whatever best for u

By *quaman87Man  over a year ago

ramsey

Rather take the risk haha. Tastes to good.

By *iscreet and muscledMan  over a year ago

Antwerp Belgium

"The best way to reduce risk is not to have oral or sex at all. "

Spot on.

By *iscreet and muscledMan  over a year ago

Antwerp Belgium

"Only if she’s sucking a stranger for the first time, that’s why we would prefer a married man. Less risk "

As you serious ????

"Unless you’re not doing female oral- there is always an element of risk. Even kissing has risk and sharing beds at clubs, hot tubs..Anyone that swings presents themselves to risk. Reduce the risk as much as you can and most importantly, get checked regularly!! We don’t use condoms for oral play but we do for sex. little things like wash with soap straight after and personal mouthwash Get checked two and four weeks after every meet(nothing shows up before two weeks and some not till four weeks) pray! Leaving the house has risk, you have to decide for yourself what’s worth the risk and what isn’t and just always be honest about it to others "

Don’t use mouth wash with alcohol straight before or after giving oral. It can irritate your gums and leave them susceptible to infection

At last... A woman that is sensible and isn't ashamed to admit it...

Oral with condom is terrible, had it done before, n no matter how hot the lass is id still say no to oral if that was only option

» Add a new message to this topic