FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swinging and relationship

Swinging and relationship

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornycouple44 OP   Couple  over a year ago

St austell

Can swinging save a relationship?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Can swinging save a relationship?"

Doubt it very much. We think there needs to be a strong and trusting relationship to swing or have open relationships. But that's just us.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

No. Need can make a good relationship strong but most be 100% trust and love first

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

Nope, using swinging for that is a daft plan. Most successful long term swingers seem to have a rock solid foundation.

By *nfamousbutFunWoman  over a year ago

Maidenhead

It would fan the wrong kind of flame I think. If we’ve had a disagreement at home we know that playing is off the table until it’s sorted. You need to be in the right place emotionally with your partner to do it.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve heard of a lot of Fab couples that have split up over the last year. Interesting to see the guys are still using the old couple profile to “snare” unsuspecting Fabbers lol.

By *arah with heelsCouple  over a year ago

Sleaford Lincolnshire

Not a chance

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

No! Oh hell no! We've only been here a year and already know a lot of couples who tried swinging to save their relationship and it destroyed them.

If you're not in a strong relationship there's no way you could do this.

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

He’ll no! It can make a great relationship fucking brilliant ...... but save it no.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can’t imagine, looking at my girl & saying ‘babe, i know things have been tough lately so how about a little mff action to straighten it all up?’

Prob best to work on ones relationship in the first instance

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I wouldn't have thought so

I am part of a couple and we have a lot of trust between us,as we meet alone too

If there are problems already in a relationship,think swinging will make them worse.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

I don’t know, maybe? Food for thought.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Can swinging save a relationship?"

The only way it possibly could would be allowing a partner whose poly/non monogamous who has been monogamous in the relationship out of loyalty and it's not who they are but you love them and want them to be happy and decide to have an open relationship.

I can honestly say being expected to be monogamous in a relationship when you're not is miserable in the long term it's better to be open about it so you can a happier life with the right persons

St austell

[Removed by poster at 22/02/20 15:31:15]

St austell

[Removed by poster at 22/02/20 15:31:28]

St austell

"Can swinging save a relationship?

The only way it possibly could would be allowing a partner whose poly/non monogamous who has been monogamous in the relationship out of loyalty and it's not who they are but you love them and want them to be happy and decide to have an open relationship.

I can honestly say being expected to be monogamous in a relationship when you're not is miserable in the long term it's better to be open about it so you can a happier life with the right persons"

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I can honestly say being expected to be monogamous in a relationship when you're not is miserable in the long term it's better to be open about it so you can a happier life with the right persons"

This is the only time it Might save a relationship.

However, since swinging is a form of non-monogamy, I think it's doubtful. The reason being, one half of the couple is still naturally monogamous.

As half of a successful swinging couple, a stronge relationship, a desire to experiment and no jealousy are necessary for swinging.

I also think that swinging shouldn't become a frequent thing, as that suggests that the relationship is not actually that strong after all.

By *heShyBiCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Definitely wouldn't say it would save a relationship, but if anything, it's made ours even stronger. Male half was already a swinging when we met and female knew all about it. Then when female was introduced to swinging she loved it. There is complete trust between us, we can perv kn whoever's and there is no jealousy from either of us, play with whomever, partly because we both trust the others judgement. Hell, the other week we had a vanilla night in Birmingham and male half snogged 4 guys that night our friends were a bit shocked at first

No It can ruin them though be careful. If things aren’t great anyway and the trust isn’t 100% don’t go there.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes, I believe it can.

My view is not a popular one though.

Firstly I don't think that a couple swinging together will save a rocky relationship but I do think that if sex is off the cards at home and it's causing one partner a lot of problems while the other is quite happy swinging as a single can save that relationship.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"Yes, I believe it can.

My view is not a popular one though.

Firstly I don't think that a couple swinging together will save a rocky relationship but I do think that if sex is off the cards at home and it's causing one partner a lot of problems while the other is quite happy swinging as a single can save that relationship. "

Perfect, yes. I agree

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

I wouldn’t say it can save a relationship but I would 100% say it brings you closer together sharing something together which is mostly frowned on in normal life the whole openness of swinging if that makes sense.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Doubt it very much. We think there needs to be a strong and trusting relationship to swing or have open relationships. But that's just us. "

Agree, we think swinging is an add on to a secure relationship where you know each other’s boundaries and trust one another.

We got backlash for saying it’s not for youngsters earlier this week but it’s how we see it.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Yes of course.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If a relationship is on it's

last knocking swinging won't save it or break it. If there's a glimmer of hope then the communication that swinging can sometimes bring about might actually save it. I think swinging is the catalyst to success or otherwise in saving a relationship, not the cause

"I can’t imagine, looking at my girl & saying ‘babe, i know things have been tough lately so how about a little mff action to straighten it all up?’ "

Typical selfish male reaction.

He should have said 'how about a little mmf action to straighten it up'

That might have worked but it obviously never occurred to him

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

Agree with that.

I think also if there’s love and a strong connection still but it’s gone boring and sex has stopped, then agreeing to swing to ignite new adventures can save a relationship, it can prevent one or both being unfaithful

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

No if your marriage needs saving then swinging is definitely not the right environment...

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I think if your looking at swinging to save a relationship, its already over and definitely wouldn't go down that route. Swinging is for loving couples that want to make an already great relationship fucking awesome xxx

» Add a new message to this topic