FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Being a site supporter

Being a site supporter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi people my question is does being a site supporter get you anymore attention? I’ve been a site supporter before but not really felt it benefits so I’ve not bothered to renew it!

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why would you not, the site has to be paid for somehow, plus it gives you loads of more features

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't think it gets you much more attention but it is well worth it to see the threads of messages.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

It has it positives but more attention isn't one of them.

Benefits - who's looked at you, view more cams in the Chatroom, load vids and watch others, extra pics you can load, you can read back in your messages via mail, some folk won't talk to non supporters...

Might be more, can't think right now!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Who's on nearby.

Distances from you on profiles

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey thanks for your reply’s! I think attention was the wrong word to use :-# more noticed or message replies I what I was trying to say

"Hi people my question is does being a site supporter get you anymore attention? I’ve been a site supporter before but not really felt it benefits so I’ve not bothered to renew it!

Thanks in advance "

Didn't think you could post to forums without it?

Plus, it's jolly to know who's been checking out your profile.

And frankly it's so little money I've always struggled to understand why anyone would question the value

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hey thanks for your reply’s! I think attention was the wrong word to use :-# more noticed or message replies I what I was trying to say "

It won't get you any more replies or more noticed. Some people do filter out non site supporters but if you haven't noticed any difference it's probably not significant.

You're paying for the extra features like more photo allowance rather than anything in the way of attention from other users.

"Hi people my question is does being a site supporter get you anymore attention? I’ve been a site supporter before but not really felt it benefits so I’ve not bothered to renew it!

Thanks in advance "

Of course it does, however, if you only got the silver badge like me the ladies know your cheap ass mofo so it’s prob best to get the gold one, just make sure you got the P’s to entertain all the hotties that will hit you up because you got that gold badge man!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

Yes I get a message admin . That’s one more message than I would normally not get if I wasn’t a site supporter. However I think admin are a bit shy after these messages they never even request a social, oh well I can only live in hope

Thanks in advance "

There is no advantage apart from supporting the site and a few things like shoes looked at me ect but no guarantee of more attention.

I tend to support and then take a break for a month or so and then support again

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Thanks in advance

There is no advantage apart from supporting the site and a few things like shoes looked at me ect but no guarantee of more attention.

I tend to support and then take a break for a month or so and then support again "

Where can we find the “Shoes” that have looked at us then pls

Thanks in advance

I tend to support and then take a break for a month or so and then support again

Where can we find the “Shoes” that have looked at us then pls "

Damn I never spotted that one

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

It's worth being silver just to be able to see previous messages in our opinion. It's like £5 for 2 months!

Thanks in advance "

please contribute i beg you

[Removed by poster at 24/02/20 11:19:46]

To be honest it does not

Even though I was called a fake as I choose not to be a site supporter.

Funny enough nor was the person that called me it

"It's worth being silver just to be able to see previous messages in our opinion. It's like £5 for 2 months!"

Go on the new mailbox, you can see previous mesages even if you're a supporter or not.

We've been looking into being site supporters also but what's the better choice

GOLD OR SILVER??

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"We've been looking into being site supporters also but what's the better choice

GOLD OR SILVER??

"

Probably silver

"We've been looking into being site supporters also but what's the better choice

GOLD OR SILVER??

Probably silver "

We have both always been site supporters on our single accounts.

We see it's changed from 50 days to 45 yet gold is still 30

Thanks in advance "

yes of course it does it got you this opportunity didn't it

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Thanks in advance "

As a Platinum site supporter, I get an early morning cup of tea bought to me. I like that attention.

Thanks in advance

As a Platinum site supporter, I get an early morning cup of tea bought to me. I like that attention."

I'm platinum too ya know but i don't drink tea

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Thanks in advance

As a Platinum site supporter, I get an early morning cup of tea bought to me. I like that attention.I'm platinum too ya know but i don't drink tea "

I'm sure you could ask for coffee..

Thanks in advance

As a Platinum site supporter, I get an early morning cup of tea bought to me. I like that attention.I'm platinum too ya know but i don't drink tea

I'm sure you could ask for coffee.."

yes a woman wearing a gold bikini brings me coffee in my hotel room

The extra features do come in useful, but for the low cost we don't mind helping the site finances.

Thanks in advance "

Nope. Being a site support gets you zero more attention.

Being a site supporter allows you to view 5 webcams in the chat rooms (depending on silver or gold support), being able to view who looked at your profile, etc.

Thanks in advance

Didn't think you could post to forums without it?

Plus, it's jolly to know who's been checking out your profile.

And frankly it's so little money I've always struggled to understand why anyone would question the value "

You only get to see some people who have viewed your profile.

I have that feature turned off. If I look at a profile they don't know unless I contact them or fab a picture.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Absolutely nothing, can be liars whether they pay or not on here

By *napppaMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 13/04/20 23:34:14]

By *napppaMan  over a year ago

London

Thanks in advance

As a Platinum site supporter, I get an early morning cup of tea bought to me. I like that attention.I'm platinum too ya know but i don't drink tea

I'm sure you could ask for coffee.."

...And a Hobnob??

» Add a new message to this topic