FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Straight going bi

Straight going bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0ladfun OP   Man  over a year ago

B

Hey guys,

Just wondering what your experience with being straight and trying things with another guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I always regarded my self as straight,but found my self getting turned on looking at pictures of big hard cocks,so was lucky enough to have a mmf meet & got to suck the guys cock, thoroughly enjoyed the experience & now regard myself as being orally bi. Definitely want more mmf fun.

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

A chance meet with a couple many years ago turned me onto bi fun, and wonderful experience that I've been lucky enough again over the years,

B

Is it more natural if meeting for 3way?

Or did u talk about it with your partner before?

By *ickDastardlyMan  over a year ago

North East

I was 24 and had been on and off scene a couple of years, my first bi experience was a bi mmf.

I’d always considered myself straight to be honest, but a friend of mine rang me up, asked me if I wanted a mfm with a lass he was seeing at the time.

The female encouraged us to play with us in front of her. I was hesitant at first but really enjoyed the experience.

He was a friend I met on the scene and someone I was really quite comfortable with, I don’t think that would of happened if he’d been a stranger. I think I would of said no.

Since then it’s just been a case of exploration really. Although I don’t play bi very often.

B

That’s cool would feel more comfortable if I knew person first

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

It has been great fun for me,over the years, to see guys change status from straight to bi- curious to bisexual and on two occasions all the way to gay.

By *uriousKinksterMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I honestly can't really recall when or why it changed for me. Almost certainly it was as a result of my kinky life, enjoying femdom play since I only have any interest in engaging in bi scenarios as part of a femdom session, since it's my submissive side that craves it.

Same here, found seeing all the cocks on here got me thinking about wanking one, have a cpl times now quite enjoyable. Not into sucking or being sucked unless by a cpl at same time

By *ibsonVicMan  over a year ago

Minworth

Regarded myself as straight up to 6 or 7 years ago. Stopped for a pee late one night at a layby (absolutely desperate).

A guy watched - and wanted to touch...

It grew from there - I just thought "Why not?" and found that with the right guy it can be wonderful.

I've been lucky to have met some sexy guys - and to be honest it's much easier to find a guy to meet than a woman or couple.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I’ve met quite a few guys who have tried and enjoyed having fun with another guy or two Some have been a bit nervous but it’s just horny man fun which adds another dimension to sex

"Is it more natural if meeting for 3way?

Or did u talk about it with your partner before?"

Might be more natural but the pleasure is pure extacy...

"I was 24 and had been on and off scene a couple of years, my first bi experience was a bi mmf.

I’d always considered myself straight to be honest, but a friend of mine rang me up, asked me if I wanted a mfm with a lass he was seeing at the time.

The female encouraged us to play with us in front of her. I was hesitant at first but really enjoyed the experience.

He was a friend I met on the scene and someone I was really quite comfortable with, I don’t think that would of happened if he’d been a stranger. I think I would of said no.

Since then it’s just been a case of exploration really. Although I don’t play bi very often.

"

Knowing and trusting the guy is paramount...being ecouraged by the woman is the ultimate..

I’ve found it has killed a lot of (pretty much all) female interest in me since discovering and admitting I like all genders sexually (on here and generally). Still, there are always plenty of cocks to play with; just make sure you trust the person they’re attached to before playing with it, and always play safe.

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Thank you OP and I am sorry to hijack the topic of the specific thread

My own experience with bisexuality has been that I was never "un-attracted" to women as such. I just always knew I was attracted to men but simultaneously I was always weirdly fascinated by the female body and watching men and women have sex...and finally, I decided to act on those subconscious desires for exploration when I was about 23 or something.

B

Cool thank you all for sharing your experience

» Add a new message to this topic