FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > so called single guys

so called single guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently just wonder are where really any so called guys here? Just had so many upsets recently from them. Thinking to change our profile preferences x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

They are some but genuine ones are getting harder to find especially with influx of new members last 3 months

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

There are lots who in our experience can only talk a good game.

The reality is that too many prefer playing with their cocks over a laptop and bullshitting on fab about how reliable they are.

By *airyChestedDaveMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’m 100 % single, not meeting yet because of covid but when I feel it’s safe to do so i will be

By *_MariusMan  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

"Recently just wonder are where really any so called guys here? Just had so many upsets recently from them. Thinking to change our profile preferences x"

If you ever want to meet up with and chat to a friendly and genuine bloke in Leeds, I would gladly meet you and I won't waste your time X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well I'm 100% single lol

By *r FirecrackerMan  over a year ago

London / Reading

Read the verifications and look who the verifications are from, this will give you a good grasp if they are legit or not. As a rule I will not speak to anyone who is not verified by at least two meets and photo verified, not for everyone but it works for me. Hope this helps x

By *icknoxsMan  over a year ago

ibstock

I have a single profile . All my meets are in person not by wanking on cam.

I have had lots of couples let me down over the years though

By *ikingpairCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"There are lots who in our experience can only talk a good game.

The reality is that too many prefer playing with their cocks over a laptop and bullshitting on fab about how reliable they are."

Yes, this is our experience too ... It's a shame for the genuine ones, sadly the idiots and fantasists causes genuine people to lose faith

Aberdeen

The reality is that too many prefer playing with their cocks over a laptop and bullshitting on fab about how reliable they are.

Yes, this is our experience too ... It's a shame for the genuine ones, sadly the idiots and fantasists causes genuine people to lose faith "

That's the problem. We have pretty much given up on meeting new guys and now prefer clubs.

I know a lot of couples share this opinion.

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

Oh what a surprise...another single bloke slag off thread. Getting old this topic.

Aberdeen

"Oh what a surprise...another single bloke slag off thread. Getting old this topic."

Possibly it keeps being brought up because it is a widely recognised problem.

And in our opinion it is not getting any better.

By *ohnforfunMan  over a year ago

oldham

"I have a single profile . All my meets are in person not by wanking on cam.

I have had lots of couples let me down over the years though"

I agree with you also

I am also genuine and been let down many times bu couples

By *it ov quality!Man  over a year ago

west yorkshire

This is a bug of mine. Fake profiles, men pretend to be women. . time wasters. No wonder women get pissed off! And the genuine guys get ignored ??

Just change preferences if it's causing you grief....

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"I have a single profile . All my meets are in person not by wanking on cam.

I have had lots of couples let me down over the years though

I agree with you also

I am also genuine and been let down many times bu couples "

Couples or Fabcouples as there's a lot of difference between the two.

The site is full of genuine, single men. There's very little proactivity from women or couples here.

Many sit and wait for a delivery service. Not surprisingly the only thing being delivered is junk male (see what I did there!).

Perhaps actively search, send a face pic and a decent message. Lost track of the one line messages from couples and self entitled single girls over the years. Many of whom are far from single or playing together. You reap what you sow.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

We've been on here since November and from then until lockdown we had socials with 5 single men, 3 of which we went on to play with at another time. All 5 turned up, put effort into their appearance, were good company and showed us both respect. In our opinion there are definitely genuine single men out there but it can take a little effort.

Mrs x

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

The reality is that too many prefer playing with their cocks over a laptop and bullshitting on fab about how reliable they are."

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Same goes for genuine couples OP. Spoken to and reported several fake couples recently. Also fake single females. I can generally tell by the way they message.

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

"We've been on here since November and from then until lockdown we had socials with 5 single men, 3 of which we went on to play with at another time. All 5 turned up, put effort into their appearance, were good company and showed us both respect. In our opinion there are definitely

genuine single men out there but it can take a little effort.

Mrs x"

There are but some put us to shame . Bullshiter and picture collectors

I'm single in that I play solo,but I am married,my wife doesn't play as she's lost all interest in sex. I have her permission to play with other women & couples.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

"We've been on here since November and from then until lockdown we had socials with 5 single men, 3 of which we went on to play with at another time. All 5 turned up, put effort into their appearance, were good company and showed us both respect. In our opinion there are definitely

genuine single men out there but it can take a little effort.

Mrs x

There are but some put us to shame . Bullshiter and picture collectors

"

Of course, that's always going to be the case on here. We just have to spend some time exchanging messages and know what signs to look out for x

By *he Cum PumpMan  over a year ago

Hatfield

it's a problem that not only plagues this site.

Verifications are a good start.

Face photos (even on request) can assist.

Also insist on a telephone number and say you want to speak on the phone first. Even if you don't it can be a game changer as often that sorts out the genuine fro the not so.

And if you are organising a group or gangbang then count on 50 per cent not turning up - Car broken down, surprise party, etc.

Good luck.

Gary

"it's a problem that not only plagues this site.

Verifications are a good start.

Face photos (even on request) can assist.

Also insist on a telephone number and say you want to speak on the phone first. Even if you don't it can be a game changer as often that sorts out the genuine fro the not so.

And if you are organising a group or gangbang then count on 50 per cent not turning up - Car broken down, surprise party, etc.

Good luck.

Gary"

THIS!

You stole the words right out of my head, sir!

By *ogerBottomsMan  over a year ago

Aberdare

One of the big problems at the moment is that the organised socials are off limits. When I was getting established on here as a single bloke, they were invaluable.

By *enlandsoulmatesCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 17:37:23]

By *onkey_boy87Man  over a year ago

derby

love your status too

When you say,genuine single guy?

Are you saying there are women on fab masquerading as men

"When you say,genuine single guy?

Are you saying there are women on fab masquerading as men "

Can't be possible

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Recently just wonder are where really any so called guys here? Just had so many upsets recently from them. Thinking to change our profile preferences x"

Such a sexists post,so called guys! Men don't have to behave like men in the 60s lol the world wanted modern man and they've got it lol

Cambridge

"When you say,genuine single guy?

I think OP means are there guys who are genuinely single, and genuine about meeting, but I'd love to be wrong about that!

"

Ha can you imagine. I'm a 19 year old teen with a tight pussy, masquerading as a bisexual middle aged man for shits and giggles.

By *hocolateRodMan  over a year ago

London and over UK

Think you have to check verifications - I always do. Couples with no verifications are very likely to be fake - any couple (esp a hotwife couple) should find it easy to find men and have several verifications...

Likewise, with single guys - any guy without verifications or with veris from long time ago is fake/married

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

I'm genuine and never wasted anyone's time unfortunately can't be said the other way round!

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Please try not to tarnish all single males with the same brush.

All my verifications are from meeting in person,

I prefer to get to now people face to face over a social first rather than cam.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"Recently just wonder are where really any so called guys here? Just had so many upsets recently from them. Thinking to change our profile preferences x

Think you have to check verifications - I always do. Couples with no verifications are very likely to be fake - any couple (esp a hotwife couple) should find it easy to find men and have several verifications...

Likewise, with single guys - any guy without verifications or with veris from long time ago is fake/married

"

Not sure that's true, my non veri periods are just due to me being elsewhere or tired of trawling for decent people !

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We have been lucky with our single guy meets, we have met some really lovely guys all of which we stay in contact with, not that we had that many but I do tend to chat to them for about a year before meeting lol

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

"Recently just wonder are where really any so called guys here? Just had so many upsets recently from them. Thinking to change our profile preferences x

"

Talk about sweeping statements!

By *odieCI5Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Single and genuine, check my virts xxx

By *odieCI5Man  over a year ago

Solihull

There are also plenty of lady’s playing away, and are let downs at last minute

Single here - no bugger can put up with me.

Cambridge

Talk about sweeping statements!"

I agree, not fair to generalise ... But the probability of fake goes up with certain factors like no veris, can't meet at his, can't speak on phone except lunch break at work, no photos ... There are plausible explanations for all of these things, granted, just makes it more likely that the guy is fake, that's all ... And in a tough market, why go for the guys that have all the fake indicators?

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 19:18:10]

Shipley

I agree, not fair to generalise ... But the probability of fake goes up with certain factors like no veris, can't meet at his, can't speak on phone except lunch break at work, no photos ... There are plausible explanations for all of these things, granted, just makes it more likely that the guy is fake, that's all ... And in a tough market, why go for the guys that have all the fake indicators?"

How does not being able to talk at work until lunchtime make you a fake?

By *aturewomanloverMan  over a year ago

staffs

"

Woooaahh so my last verification (not shown on profile) is from Feb march last year, must mean I'm married!!!!

Or the fact that by coincidence, or otherwise (that it's hard to just get replys on here nevermind meets) is the fact that my last 3/4 meets over the last year have been from other apps/sites!!!

Lots of sour grapes in here.

Cambridge

I agree, not fair to generalise ... But the probability of fake goes up with certain factors like no veris, can't meet at his, can't speak on phone except lunch break at work, no photos ... There are plausible explanations for all of these things, granted, just makes it more likely that the guy is fake, that's all ... And in a tough market, why go for the guys that have all the fake indicators?

How does not being able to talk at work until lunchtime make you a fake? "

Eh? Read again, but carefully this time! I said he can ONLY speak at work ...

Same goes for all groups of members in my opinion. I’ve arranged several meets with singles or couples, only for them to not show. Single men get a lot of bashing on here, and to be fair judging by some of the messages I’ve got from men on here, the bashing is partially justified. However, there are plenty of great single men on here too. All groups have a proportion of dickheads.

Cambridge

"Same goes for all groups of members in my opinion. I’ve arranged several meets with singles or couples, only for them to not show. Single men get a lot of bashing on here, and to be fair judging by some of the messages I’ve got from men on here, the bashing is partially justified. However, there are plenty of great single men on here too. All groups have a proportion of dickheads. "

Hear, hear ... Plenty of great single guys on here ... All I'm really commenting on is what we've noticed ... The good ones don't have a problem calling in the evening, putting photos on their profile, sending you a photo they've just taken, accommodating you ... The ones that have let us down have no photos, can't be called, can't accommodate, no veris ...

I am single, but I am married to the gym

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

. Can’t believe you guys have been let down by single guys.I remember meeting you when you were in London and if you were still in London would have no problem meeting you again.Hopefully when lockdown is over things will improve for you.

Shipley

How does not being able to talk at work until lunchtime make you a fake?

Eh? Read again, but carefully this time! I said he can ONLY speak at work ..."

There's no only in that sentence!

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Well I’m totally single and it’s the not so singles that fook it up for the rest of us.. but hey oh

By *ockandrollaMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

So yes you are right from what I see and hear from others on here the large percent of single males on here are time wasters and looking to get themselves off on whoever and as quick as they can

However for the actual genuine single guys it can be and is tough going and no I don’t want to moan or do I feel sorry for myself quite the opposite

I have been on and off here for nearly 7 years now and this is my second profile and as you can see no veris in last few years and can not accommodate does this make me a liar a cheat or a time waster, to me no I am not but to a lot of people yes I am However if I was female or couple saying the same thing in general no one bats an eyelid

On my first profile I had many meets and socials with couples and singles and a lot of veris , then I left for medical reasons and when I came back I decided it was going to be different and all about quality not quantity so yes i am now fussy and it will take someone very special for me to meet however I always tell people that and never time waste

I had a couple tell me the other week we love your profile love your pics however our rule is we don’t meet any single males with no veris in last six months , I did say no worries that’s fine however just think we have been on lockdown for three months so that leaves three months and because I am I picky and have standards i adhere too I’m been punished because despite offers of meets I have said no, it does not mean I am a time waster and again just because i don’t accommodate does not mean I am a cheat or a liar , I could well be a single father I could live with relatives or house share or I might just not want strangers coming to my home

Sadly this site has changed so much over the years there is a general un conscious bias towards single men and that has been created by single men and how they behave and act and some of the things they message and reply is shocking.

So naturally it is going to be hard for females and couples to separate fact from fiction

It would be interesting if single males actually could not send the first message and could only reply to messages sent, how it would flip it onto the females and the couples to let them take the lead , as opposed to all the status updates you see that say too many messages bulk delete !!!

I don’t really know where I am going with this post but all I would say is there is good and bad in all , but due to the numbers of single males on here it will always make out the single males are sometimes what we are not

Hope this makes sense to some and it’s not a rant or a pity post have a great evening all xx

I'm 100% single guy and all my pictures are real and unedited

apparently I'm ugly though and thats why i'm single

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

There’s loads of lovely single guys on here.

Loads of us on here, some of us are even respectful and non pushy I am sure

» Add a new message to this topic