FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > My wife is becoming a hotwife as I write this

My wife is becoming a hotwife as I write this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifes a peach OP   Couple  over a year ago

Maidstone

My wife is literally with a guy in a hotel room as I write this (both covid tested before anyone says anything ) my heart is racing but I feel ok considering what I was expecting hopefully I feel the same by the end of it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple  over a year ago

lingerie n heels

Have you planned on her sending you photo or video updates to keep you teased? x

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

"My wife is literally with a guy in a hotel room as I write this (both covid tested before anyone says anything ) my heart is racing but I feel ok considering what I was expecting hopefully I feel the same by the end of it "

Irresistible sexy hotwife,

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

Ooffft... That is one exceptionally hot wife!!

Lucky man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has the Verve said, lucky man

By *oungbrumbullMan  over a year ago

west mids

What's the background?

How did you find him?

Did you drop her there/did he pick her up?

What did she wear...

We need more details

Maidstone

"Have you planned on her sending you photo or video updates to keep you teased? x"

The whole thing is being recorded , she has just text me a she has just had round 1

Fingers crossed for you.

Let us know the outcome.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Putting the hot into hot wife.

By *ustathingMan  over a year ago

Reading

She enjoying fucking another guy as much as she thought she would?

And are you finding it as hot as you thought you would?!!

been there...

the reclaim sex will be mind blowing...

enjoy !!

(she IS a hot wife)

;)

By *heTallGuy81Man  over a year ago

london

She’s absolutely stunning.

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

"My wife is literally with a guy in a hotel room as I write this (both covid tested before anyone says anything ) my heart is racing but I feel ok considering what I was expecting hopefully I feel the same by the end of it "

From the photos she looks amazing

By *amesy6918Man  over a year ago

newry

Defo hot wife

By *r-OrangeMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

She’s stunning from wot I can see .enjoy

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *he Gloryhole GirlCouple  over a year ago

worcstershire

How did it go. What was she like when she came home..? Did you fuck her again.?

By *aughty sex50Couple  over a year ago

Berks

All gone quiet there then

Shoe 7 1/2

Cock 8 1/2"

cant quite get my cock in my shoes

Ha ha quoted on wrong post lol

By *efinitely MaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Awesome, can’t wait for the debrief post.

Done this many times, so so good.

I am sure you must have gone through all that turmoil of mixed feelings of being jealous, left out, curious, insanely horny and butterflies in stomach .

The solo meets are amazing , especially if she video calls you so you can listen to her moans and getting pleasured by another guy .

Best wishes on your onward journey .

We enjoyed it a lot

Congratulations, she's very attractive. Enjoy the sloppy seconds xx

Maidstone

Sorry everyone that I went quiet , everything seemed to be going so well then it all went down hill basically everything went as planned she had round 1 which went well and she enjoyed and he wanted a drink so went down to the bar and basically didn't return which absolutely ruined my wife she felt shit upset and god knows what else i was absolutely fuming with him , an hour odd later he messaged saying he could remember the room number and his phone was dead (which it generally was as it died while he was ordering drinks ) as stupid as it sounds he's apologized and wants to show he didn't leave for any other reason than what it was buy buying and sending her a gift and possiblely meet again soon at all his expenses to make it up . Luckily with a bit of talking etc with the wife she if ok . So unfortunately our first time was a disaster and not what we had both imagined and hoped for but we will brush ourselves off and see where it takes us

Maidstone

Also would like to say thank you to everyone for their support and messages

By *olex99Man  over a year ago

Hull

Damn. That's a hot hotwife. Hope she's feeling OK that it didn't so well. On the plus side, she's gaining quite a fan club

Oh shit, I'm sorry it didn't end well and meet your expectations. That's really bad luck darlings and I've never had a meet go like that so please don't let it out you off. I'm absolutely sure it was nothing to do with your wife either. It sounds more like he was cheating, and wanted to just blow his load and run. Chin up, the next one should go a lot better. Xx

Glad at least she enjoyed it initially and she has done it now so won’t be afraid to try again. My wife is at the stage where she is reluctant to meet someone but if she ever does I’m sure she would be comfortable going forward

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Firstly mate, we’ll done for having the balls to encourage your EXTREMELY sexy wife to play in a hotel with another guy. I’m not sure I’d want to if I had her haha

Secondly, as an Everton, I always have to see the positives. So I’d be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, if she had a good time, then make him crawl for forgiveness from her. Champagne, gifts, etc

And to add what JJ said, maybe see about your wife asking to visit his home to ensure he’s not married.

If it doesn't feel right, don't give him a second chance. My wife has been treated badly on occasions and it is part of the reason she is now reluctant to have any more meets.

By *hisdirtyfunMan  over a year ago

Chesham

That's excellent news

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

My hotwife has been cuckolding me off and on during our whole marriage, the success of that has been the guys she has chosen as bulls, it can be a long process ing out the right guy, building up a rapport and trust. You will get there, don’t let one bad episode stop you enjoying what can be a rewarding relationship for the hotwife and her cuck !

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Sorry everyone that I went quiet , everything seemed to be going so well then it all went down hill basically everything went as planned she had round 1 which went well and she enjoyed and he wanted a drink so went down to the bar and basically didn't return which absolutely ruined my wife she felt shit upset and god knows what else i was absolutely fuming with him , an hour odd later he messaged saying he could remember the room number and his phone was dead (which it generally was as it died while he was ordering drinks ) as stupid as it sounds he's apologized and wants to show he didn't leave for any other reason than what it was buy buying and sending her a gift and possiblely meet again soon at all his expenses to make it up . Luckily with a bit of talking etc with the wife she if ok . So unfortunately our first time was a disaster and not what we had both imagined and hoped for but we will brush ourselves off and see where it takes us "

Why didn't he ask reception the room number? He must have checked in and been given the room number, they could have given it him again?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sorry everyone that I went quiet , everything seemed to be going so well then it all went down hill basically everything went as planned she had round 1 which went well and she enjoyed and he wanted a drink so went down to the bar and basically didn't return which absolutely ruined my wife she felt shit upset and god knows what else i was absolutely fuming with him , an hour odd later he messaged saying he could remember the room number and his phone was dead (which it generally was as it died while he was ordering drinks ) as stupid as it sounds he's apologized and wants to show he didn't leave for any other reason than what it was buy buying and sending her a gift and possiblely meet again soon at all his expenses to make it up . Luckily with a bit of talking etc with the wife she if ok . So unfortunately our first time was a disaster and not what we had both imagined and hoped for but we will brush ourselves off and see where it takes us "

Hmm. Tread carefully with this guy

That guy is talking crap - don't meet him again. Can't remember room number is pathetic! sorry it didn't go well.

By *osweet69Couple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Adding salt to the wound he has not bothered to verify you.

ahhh nice the old cum and run one of my favourite techniques when you remember the wife's home soon.

Sounds like BS to me and guilt kicked in as probably isn’t single. Your wife deserves so much better and I’m sure there are many who are far more worthy of her time than Mr BS.

Maidstone

"Firstly mate, we’ll done for having the balls to encourage your EXTREMELY sexy wife to play in a hotel with another guy. I’m not sure I’d want to if I had her haha

Secondly, as an Everton, I always have to see the positives. So I’d be inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt, if she had a good time, then make him crawl for forgiveness from her. Champagne, gifts, etc

And to add what JJ said, maybe see about your wife asking to visit his home to ensure he’s not married. "

I did have my doubts about sharing her lol

If he does get another chance he definitely has his work cut out that's for sure

He invented her to his house instead of going to a hotel but it's not safe Letting her go to a stranger's house I wouldn't be able to relax at all

Maidstone

"Sorry everyone that I went quiet , everything seemed to be going so well then it all went down hill basically everything went as planned she had round 1 which went well and she enjoyed and he wanted a drink so went down to the bar and basically didn't return which absolutely ruined my wife she felt shit upset and god knows what else i was absolutely fuming with him , an hour odd later he messaged saying he could remember the room number and his phone was dead (which it generally was as it died while he was ordering drinks ) as stupid as it sounds he's apologized and wants to show he didn't leave for any other reason than what it was buy buying and sending her a gift and possiblely meet again soon at all his expenses to make it up . Luckily with a bit of talking etc with the wife she if ok . So unfortunately our first time was a disaster and not what we had both imagined and hoped for but we will brush ourselves off and see where it takes us

Why didn't he ask reception the room number? He must have checked in and been given the room number, they could have given it him again?"

That's exactly what I said to him when I spoke to him on the phone why didn't you ask reception he said that he didn't think they would tell him as he didn't check in as we booked the room and he just walked up with her from the bar , but I said why didn't you get the reception to go and knock or get my wife and then you would be able to come back up .

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sorry everyone that I went quiet , everything seemed to be going so well then it all went down hill basically everything went as planned she had round 1 which went well and she enjoyed and he wanted a drink so went down to the bar and basically didn't return which absolutely ruined my wife she felt shit upset and god knows what else i was absolutely fuming with him , an hour odd later he messaged saying he could remember the room number and his phone was dead (which it generally was as it died while he was ordering drinks ) as stupid as it sounds he's apologized and wants to show he didn't leave for any other reason than what it was buy buying and sending her a gift and possiblely meet again soon at all his expenses to make it up . Luckily with a bit of talking etc with the wife she if ok . So unfortunately our first time was a disaster and not what we had both imagined and hoped for but we will brush ourselves off and see where it takes us

Why didn't he ask reception the room number? He must have checked in and been given the room number, they could have given it him again?

That's exactly what I said to him when I spoke to him on the phone why didn't you ask reception he said that he didn't think they would tell him as he didn't check in as we booked the room and he just walked up with her from the bar , but I said why didn't you get the reception to go and knock or get my wife and then you would be able to come back up ."

They would have phoned her from reception.

He must travel light if he can just walk out, car keys and all...

Everton

"Firstly mate, we’ll done for having the balls to encourage your EXTREMELY sexy wife to play in a hotel with another guy. I’m not sure I’d want to if I had her haha

And to add what JJ said, maybe see about your wife asking to visit his home to ensure he’s not married.

I did have my doubts about sharing her lol

If he does get another chance he definitely has his work cut out that's for sure

He invented her to his house instead of going to a hotel but it's not safe Letting her go to a stranger's house I wouldn't be able to relax at all "

I get that. I’d be happy to pay for a hotel room for her, and one for you too to keep her safe haha

I think he treated her shamefully. No decency about him at all and a BS excuse. There are decent men out there and I hope you find one next time.

By *entlemale69Man  over a year ago

Somewhere hot

If I'd been invited to be part of a hotwife experience, I'd remember simple details. Even if I did some how 'forget' the room number, I'd knock on a few or ask reception, thats not rocket science. I think he simply unloaded and the guilt set in fortunately. As long as everyone's safe and sorry it happened.

By *ltra72Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

It looks like you both just need to move on from this guy, it sound a bit suspicious.

Don’t let it put you off x

Maidstone

He is from fab and has good verifications and he has had experience with couples and hotwifes etc , it's so strange tho as I do believe he is sorry etc but it's hard to believe his story as others have said you would remember the number or if not then reception would call her etc , will just have to see what it all beings in the future .

Like stated No1 was hurt we just got to take it as an experience and move on

By *ovelifelovefuntimesMan  over a year ago

Where ever I lay my hat

"He is from fab and has good verifications and he has had experience with couples and hotwifes etc , it's so strange tho as I do believe he is sorry etc but it's hard to believe his story as others have said you would remember the number or if not then reception would call her etc , will just have to see what it all beings in the future .

Like stated No1 was hurt we just got to take it as an experience and move on "

Sorry, but that guy doesn't deserve a second chance. What a know head thing to do on a ladies first experience. Your wife deserves better.

By *ohng25Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Gorgeous!

By *he Cunning Linguist1000Man  over a year ago

Leek

I'd buy the whole bloody hotel for her

Sounds like BS to me, maybe he was a one trick pony and once he came he was done and was happy to go and enjoy his day. Happens with some men, and maybe as some said he has a gf or wife so he got some internal battles. I’ve had a guy or two use the “I’m going for a ciggy and get a drink and I’ll be back in 10 mins”

Well it was all a crock of shit and I’d have preferred them to be honest and just say: I had my orgasm and I’m happy to go now.

"Sounds like BS to me, maybe he was a one trick pony and once he came he was done and was happy to go and enjoy his day. Happens with some men, and maybe as some said he has a gf or wife so he got some internal battles. I’ve had a guy or two use the “I’m going for a ciggy and get a drink and I’ll be back in 10 mins”

Well it was all a crock of shit and I’d have preferred them to be honest and just say: I had my orgasm and I’m happy to go now. "

The whole phone dying when he went to get a drink excuse LOL and couldn’t remember the room number (surely he must have had an idea even if it wasn’t correct, as he knocked on it and went in/out)

People really think they can say whatever and expect to be believed

By *he Cunning Linguist1000Man  over a year ago

Leek

Call me old fashioned but its usually customary to engage with someone who you've had a great time with on a longer term basis than just emptying your plums and sneaking off but I wonder whether it was a genuine error given that anyone would throw away the opportunity to get to know such an amazing person. But hey, life's an adventure.

Don't go back honestly if we have anything that detracts from our fab experience we move forward and don't look back now we've learned from a couple 9f negative experiences that everything is about your experience you've invited this guy into your fun and he should have respected the situation alot more sorry but we wouldn't be having him back at all no matter what he says that was a shitty thing to do...he could have asked reception to charge his phone for 5minutes there's so many more things he could of done...your Mrs looks fantastic BTW and don't let her be put off by it xx

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

Block him. He is trouble. There are better people out there

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"Block him. He is trouble. There are better people out there "

No need to block him they'll find out if he's otherwise engaged if they invite him to dinner sometime.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Well op that was a bit of a journey for you both all in the space of a few hours. To cap it all you guys booked the hotel for him. Thoughts are... Mrs looks amazing in her pics and you will find plenty of quality attention with quality guys if and when you are ready for more.

His story sounds fishier than an achovies cunt but only you can make the decision to give him a second chance or not. Good luck on your new adventure anyway and don't be put off by that very unusual first experience.

In the oven is she?

Gas mark 4

Oh yes! That first meet thrilling and nerve wracking at the same time, my hubby has had very close and mixed emotions to deal with and we’ve had a few meets that haven’t gone to plan but nothing we haven’t overcome together and we’ve found that as time goes on we become more confident and relaxed with it. We/I am open to a lot more then when we first started..

And oh don’t get me started in the sensational hot reclaim sex afterwards

As others have said, the guy is full of shit. No second chances.

I love reclaim sex love it when the she's had a good play and comes back to me and her pussy is still sensitive and I can feel she's been taking cock xx Mr stag

There are always ups and downs. People turn up and people stand you up.

Best thing is to move on with positive attitude, Good luck OP

Everton

"I love reclaim sex love it when the she's had a good play and comes back to me and her pussy is still sensitive and I can feel she's been taking cock xx Mr stag "

That sounds so good! Bet you love reliving the excitement.

By *d4funtimesMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Enjoying the reclaim sex for the rest of the weekend?

By *ornyCouple17Couple  over a year ago

IPSWICH

Wow! That is exciting! x

By *ornyCouple17Couple  over a year ago

IPSWICH

What a selfish guy! X

By *eepitsimple400Man  over a year ago

ilkeston

What a crock of shit. Going for any meet I wouldn't have a phone on less than 50% charge, what if something went wrong? And had I been fucking that arse from behind I would have carved the room number into the back of my hand to make sure I knew which room it was!

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

You could give him the benefit of the doubt,he could be very crap at remembering numbers, however if that was me and my phone had just died and I had a sexy hotwife waiting for me up in a hotel room, I would be going above and beyond to return, climbing up the outside of building, abseiling from a helicopter or buying a new phone charger at a nearby 24hr shop.

Personally I wouldnt meet him again. From experience, if someone messes you around once, they will do it again. Any decent guy wouldn't do that especially knowing it's her first meet.

Learn from it and move on, she can do better

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

What you getting out of it OP? Just sounds like she have fun while you didn't? Hotwife for now then cuck later wife has fun while you don't as with other girls? Just asking

By *adforit1304Man  over a year ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 12/06/21 22:08:45]

Hope she's going to be sending you pics and videos at least x she is a hot wife definitely m8

By *ngelesAndDemonsCouple  over a year ago

Derry, Ireland

"Hope she's going to be sending you pics and videos at least x she is a hot wife definitely m8"

What if he didn't want this?

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"He is from fab and has good verifications and he has had experience with couples and hotwifes etc , it's so strange tho as I do believe he is sorry etc but it's hard to believe his story as others have said you would remember the number or if not then reception would call her etc , will just have to see what it all beings in the future .

Like stated No1 was hurt we just got to take it as an experience and move on "

Don’t let it upset you and your Mrs who looks amazing btw and a hot wife I would love to see.

Lucky chap, well done

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Enjoy the journey. Its a wonderful lifestyle

Love finding a hotwife myself....

By *unxxxMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Lucky you

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

DAMN!!!

This thread started with so much promise. I'm so sorry that it ended so badly. Even if the guy was genuine if he was that disorganized and lacked the wit to find a way to get some help from reception would he really have been worth it?

He knew that you guys were new and if he was that experienced (and not selfish) he would have done everything humanly possible to ensure that your wife had an amazing time.

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Sounds incredible, what a great night ahead.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wonder if he drank both drinks before he left, only his or never ordered any.

By *ostguy321Man  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Wow. I would not see him again, thats just wrong on so many levels. There really is no excuse that could be offered

By *anderer4youMan  over a year ago

knutsford

Did you get the video of the first round

"What you getting out of it OP? Just sounds like she have fun while you didn't? Hotwife for now then cuck later wife has fun while you don't as with other girls? Just asking"

We do this a lot, it’s the reclaim after for us, the thought of “cheating” and being naughty adds to it for me and coming home to him afterwards is a bonus! We both get a lot out of it, not really into humiliation as such but just the scenario turns us both on! Especially when you send pics and txts xx

Leeds

"Did you get the video of the first round"

Was she videoing it or him ?

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

In this day and age who let's their phone die ? Let alone go out with a phone that has low battery . Did they check in together ? If so they would have been told the number and also doors have numbers on . If they didnt check in together he would have been told the room number . Either way he would have known the way to the room if not the actual door . The guy is full of shite.

By *otwifeandcuckCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

As a hot wife and cuck. Aby man ever treats us this way they would be blocked and told where to go before i even got home.

He's an absolute ballbag. Toss him aside plenty literally thousands of other men to choose from.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Did you get the video of the first round

Was she videoing it or him ?"

That was my thoughts.

Too many excuses and not alot of action, he could gave done so much more, basically used her.

Leeds

"

Too many excuses and not alot of action, he could gave done so much more, basically used her. "

And didn't even verify her afterwards !

Maidstone

"What you getting out of it OP? Just sounds like she have fun while you didn't? Hotwife for now then cuck later wife has fun while you don't as with other girls? Just asking"

It was all to be recorded so I could watch it after as she felt it would be to awkward first time round with me there but she did say after that she felt she could probably do it with me there so maybe next time I will be able to be there , we are not into humiliation so will not be a cuck couple

Maidstone

That was my thoughts.

Too many excuses and not alot of action, he could gave done so much more, basically used her. "

Yes the first round was recorded and it was recorded on a go pro that I set up in the room before they came up

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

A few of my videos have gone to husbands. I take great care if that’s the scenario and he isn’t there that he gets great footage.

Everton

Please tell me he didn’t charge the drinks to the room

Although he couldn’t have if he forgot the room number

By *otwife and Him 69Couple  over a year ago

Preston

Welcome all, to the Hotwife lifestyle and enjoy one hell of an addictive ride

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

That was my thoughts.

Too many excuses and not alot of action, he could gave done so much more, basically used her.

Yes the first round was recorded and it was recorded on a go pro that I set up in the room before they came up "

And how was the video?

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

[Removed by poster at 13/06/21 09:28:30]

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

It is both journey and destination ... xx Anne & George

Maidstone

That was my thoughts.

Yes the first round was recorded and it was recorded on a go pro that I set up in the room before they came up

And how was the video? "

It's good but not what I was expecting/hoping for ,there was 3 things I wanted/asked to happen and I didn't get any of it really which I am a bit gutted about to be fair

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 13/06/21 09:32:46]

By *irty Fun GuyMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Exciting hope you both enjoy

Mines meeting one of her regular guys tomorrow can’t wait

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It's all part of the learning curve.

Not all meets will be mind blowing, just sad that your first attempt wasn't a good start but if you find the right guy(s) / gals it's some of the best fun that she will have.

Enjoy x

Sounds like he had a bit of fun and then decided to leave. I'm sure there are plenty of better men out there that will give your wife an amazing time. Good luck in the next adventure!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Though what he says sounds plausible.....

Strange if only going down to the bar he's managed to take everything he has..wallet phone car keys...

Seems he left on impulse and later conscious got better of him and hes offered an apology with excuse..

Ahhh such a shame! I hope you guys find someone that appreciates and respects you both.

I promise you there are better men out there that would love to spend time with your wife.

Tin town

"DAMN!!!

This thread started with so much promise. I'm so sorry that it ended so badly. Even if the guy was genuine if he was that disorganized and lacked the wit to find a way to get some help from reception would he really have been worth it?

He knew that you guys were new and if he was that experienced (and not selfish) he would have done everything humanly possible to ensure that your wife had an amazing time."

Yeah...its not very credible... Not least if he's got car keys how hard is it to plug your phone into the car charger... Get 2 mins charge and send a text message....? If he's experienced he will know it would upset your hot wife to spunk and run... He sounds either a bit dim, a bit of a truth stretcher or maybe a bit of both. Either way... Chalk it up to experience and try again... It is an amazing thing if you find the right dynamic.

"Though what he says sounds plausible.....

Strange if only going down to the bar he's managed to take everything he has..wallet phone car keys...

Seems he left on impulse and later conscious got better of him and hes offered an apology with excuse.."

This! X like the fact that he had everything with him for the sweet escape. Surely if he had the intention of going back, he’d have left something like car keys. Or a personal belonging …

Bullshitter. Obviously the apology was offered as he probably felt guilty

Seems he left on impulse and later conscious got better of him and hes offered an apology with excuse..

This! X like the fact that he had everything with him for the sweet escape. Surely if he had the intention of going back, he’d have left something like car keys. Or a personal belonging …

Bullshitter. Obviously the apology was offered as he probably felt guilty"

And you will definitely find a man who can go round after round. U just have to keep looking x

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Been in your shoes before a few times. It’s the best feeling ever, even more so when you get your hands on her when she gets back from her meet

By *acDreamyMan  over a year ago

Wirral

That is such a shame. It is such a delicate dynamic at the best of times. That must have really hurt you both.

Please find someone more respectful. She is stunning and deserves to be spoiled! X

I loved the anticipation of mrs j when she had a meet . Each time I’d be . Then the footage . Really exciting

Maidstone

Bullshitter. Obviously the apology was offered as he probably felt guilty"

We did say this to him but he said it was all in his jacket but then his watch was on the side that he picked up and put in his pocket so it does feel like he left knowing he wasn't coming back

By *wistedTooCouple  over a year ago

Frimley

Well, we wouldn’t have left!

By *asycouple777Couple  over a year ago

bristol

Wife is about to meet someone in hotel now

Maidstone

"Wife is about to meet someone in hotel now "

Good luck hope it goes well

Everton

"Wife is about to meet someone in hotel now "

Argh!!!! How do I meet a couple like this? Haha

Best of luck. Hope it all works out and she has the time of her life and then you both get to relive it afterwards

By *ingle fun guyMan  over a year ago

Flexible

Don't waste your time giving him a second chance. There are plenty of good guys out there who would jump at the chance of meeting your wife without messing her about.

She looks incredible.

That was my thoughts.

And how was the video?

It's good but not what I was expecting/hoping for ,there was 3 things I wanted/asked to happen and I didn't get any of it really which I am a bit gutted about to be fair "

What were the 3 things?

By *verready5000Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Very sexy wife

Maidstone

That was my thoughts.

And how was the video?

It's good but not what I was expecting/hoping for ,there was 3 things I wanted/asked to happen and I didn't get any of it really which I am a bit gutted about to be fair

What were the 3 things?"

The main thing I wanted was for her face to be visible and penetration if possible to be visible at the very first time she took his cock as I really wanted to see her reaction but she was facing away from the camera for it , the other 2 was positions which she did do but just not how I had explained so what I wanted to see I couldn't unfortunately but if we decide to do it again they can be done again how I wanted to see it , the thing I'm most gutted about is I'm never going to have the bit of her expression of first becoming a hotwife

To all couples.

A question for the male part in the relationship.

Do you prefer for your partner to meet a guy alone in the hotel and then coming back to you or do you prefer watching.

Maybe he just didn’t enjoy it!

Felt guilty?

It’s still a shame when lots of us could do it

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

That was my thoughts.

And how was the video?

What were the 3 things?

The main thing I wanted was for her face to be visible and penetration if possible to be visible at the very first time she took his cock as I really wanted to see her reaction but she was facing away from the camera for it , the other 2 was positions which she did do but just not how I had explained so what I wanted to see I couldn't unfortunately but if we decide to do it again they can be done again how I wanted to see it , the thing I'm most gutted about is I'm never going to have the bit of her expression of first becoming a hotwife "

Should have got a pro in for the job

Tin town

[Removed by poster at 14/06/21 16:41:18]

Maidstone

"Maybe he just didn’t enjoy it!

Felt guilty?

It’s still a shame when lots of us could do it "

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting

Maidstone

"To all couples.

Do you prefer for your partner to meet a guy alone in the hotel and then coming back to you or do you prefer watching."

I would rather watch , hopefully next time if there is 1 she will let me

Everton

"To all couples.

Do you prefer for your partner to meet a guy alone in the hotel and then coming back to you or do you prefer watching.

I would rather watch , hopefully next time if there is 1 she will let me "

I’ve had many experiences of the guy watching. Imagine being there the first time a guy penetrates her whilst you watch, knowing you can’t touch her, and seeing her face in pleasure……..

portsmouth

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting "

Op why has this fella still not sent you a varication

portsmouth

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting Op why has this fella still not sent you a varication "

* verification

Maidstone

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting Op why has this fella still not sent you a varication "

We did ask him last night and he said he was going to for us , I'm wondering if he's a bit nervous about doing it as I told him about this forum thread and that everyone thinks he's a lier etc , if he verifys us you will all know who he is

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting Op why has this fella still not sent you a varication

We did ask him last night and he said he was going to for us , I'm wondering if he's a bit nervous about doing it as I told him about this forum thread and that everyone thinks he's a lier etc , if he verifys us you will all know who he is "

You don't have to show it, so no one has to know who he is.

By *asualsexMan  over a year ago

#Gatwick#

Lucky guy, as in both of you, as for the hubby for having a wife so sexy and the guy in the hotel room able to share her

Tin town

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting Op why has this fella still not sent you a varication

We did ask him last night and he said he was going to for us , I'm wondering if he's a bit nervous about doing it as I told him about this forum thread and that everyone thinks he's a lier etc , if he verifys us you will all know who he is "

Do you need a veri that much? I imagine you guys will have many more and better meets where the guy might remember which room he's just been fucking in.

portsmouth

Felt guilty?

We did ask him last night and he said he was going to for us , I'm wondering if he's a bit nervous about doing it as I told him about this forum thread and that everyone thinks he's a lier etc , if he verifys us you will all know who he is

Do you need a veri that much? I imagine you guys will have many more and better meets where the guy might remember which room he's just been fucking in. "

Would be nice for them to get off the started blocks.

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting "

This is all very weird to me?

How can he forgot the room number?

Why not order a drink from room service ?

Why not charging his phone in the car then texting?

But if you are happy to keep in touch with him then that’s fine

Maidstone

Felt guilty?

I definitely don't think that is the case he definitely seems like he's enjoying it by the video and I've had a couple of phone calls with him since and he wants to meet her again because he enjoyed her so much and is gutted he had to leave because he had no battery to find his way back to the room , as soon as he got home and put his phone on charge he rang to tell us what had happened etc if he wasn't interested then he would of just not bothered contacting

But if you are happy to keep in touch with him then that’s fine "

Yes it is a bit strange , I definitely wouldn't forget if I had a hot women laying naked in a room waiting for more that's for sure

Apparently he didn't have a charger in his car , at the end of the video before he left he did ask the wife what phone she had so he could put it on charge but it was the wrong charger .

At the moment we are not sure what to do about him , I'm usually only ever give someone 1 chance with most things but I'm usually a very good judge of character but with him we all just got on so well will we was really good friends etc and he's offered to arrange another weekend with all expenses on him but he said he understands if we don't expect so we don't know if to Moe on and find someone else or give him the benefit of the doubt

Felt guilty?

But if you are happy to keep in touch with him then that’s fine

Yes it is a bit strange , I definitely wouldn't forget if I had a hot women laying naked in a room waiting for more that's for sure

Apparently he didn't have a charger in his car , at the end of the video before he left he did ask the wife what phone she had so he could put it on charge but it was the wrong charger .

At the moment we are not sure what to do about him , I'm usually only ever give someone 1 chance with most things but I'm usually a very good judge of character but with him we all just got on so well will we was really good friends etc and he's offered to arrange another weekend with all expenses on him but he said he understands if we don't expect so we don't know if to Moe on and find someone else or give him the benefit of the doubt

"

I guess if you are comfortable with him then give another try. You can’t lose much ! And maybe it will be a start for a good relationship

Leeds

I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt. He goes to the bar. Orders two drinks. Why on earth wouldn't he ask the bar staff for help when he had forgotten the room number ?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Block and move on. Sounds like complete BS to me.

Agree with the general consensus…zero tolerance of this behaviour. You both deserved better on your first time and your wife is absolutely stunning…no forgiveness

Tin town

Should nickname him the panda..

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

"Should nickname him the panda.. "

Eats pussy, shoots and leaves.

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

OP your wife is so gorgeous and you seem really genuine. If the guy did make an honest error then he must be kicking himself as these chances are few and far between.

It’s your call if you meet him again, sometimes it’s better the devil you know but don’t let that beautiful lady of yours be let down too often and give up on it all

By *hil988Man  over a year ago

lichfield

Sounds to me like a married man who panicked that his phone was not working and wife may message and get suspicious if he didn’t reply!

The fact he picked up his watch etc makes it suspicious. If he was off to get some drinks he would have looked at room number to double check he knew where he was coming back to.

He may have been enjoying and is genuine about that but something made him go and not come back and it’s the phone that makes me wonder.

There are plenty of other people out there. He had his chance and was and is being dishonest about it whichever way you look at it. Don’t give up but try someone else.

» Add a new message to this topic