FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Your message will be deleted!

Your message will be deleted!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is it that certain couples/single fems put the following on their profiles 'if you wink at me/us i will delete it, if you message me/us a one liner your message will be deleted and if you message me/us without a pic your message will be deleted' when all three have happened to me!

i have received :-

wink from a couple, but on their profile winks aren't allowed

a onliner from a couple

and a message without a pic attached!

Now i know that couples and fems received alot of unwanted attention from single fellas but please practice what you preach.... rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

because they can simple realy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes , there are double standards here - and they do it because they can

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Over the time we've been on here we've realised the odds against single men and the constraints they have placed on them so we really try to treat them how we like to be treated. Anyone single man or couple who behaves like a moron gets blocked or message deleted anyone else gets message replied to if a reply is called for but we don't get hundreds of messages every day.

It is tough for single guys they are in the majority and not helped by some real daft ones.

unfortunatly the single men who are rude, aggressive or just plain ignorant have spoiled it for others.

so what we have now is similar to days gone by where you have the Queen (couples/fems) looking down at her slaves (single men) and whispering to her courtier 'have him scrubbed and brought to my room'!

"unfortunatly the single men who are rude, aggressive or just plain ignorant have spoiled it for others.

so what we have now is similar to days gone by where you have the Queen (couples/fems) looking down at her slaves (single men) and whispering to her courtier 'have him scrubbed and brought to my room'! "

More like the Dutchess when they block someone... "off with their heads!"

Wolf

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

They do the same with cpl's,dbl standards are always a turn off for us.

Concentrate on finding the nice fems + cpls.They/we are out there

(susie)

"Why is it that certain couples/single fems put the following on their profiles 'if you wink at me/us i will delete it, if you message me/us a one liner your message will be deleted and if you message me/us without a pic your message will be deleted' when all three have happened to me!

a onliner from a couple

Now i know that couples and fems received alot of unwanted attention from single fellas but please practice what you preach.... rant over "

and it is a good rant

Valid point, just delete them

I think all guys feel like this when you join I did at first its just them being lazy.

You always have the option of not replying to them though.

"Why is it that certain couples/single fems put the following on their profiles 'if you wink at me/us i will delete it, if you message me/us a one liner your message will be deleted and if you message me/us without a pic your message will be deleted' when all three have happened to me!

a onliner from a couple

Now i know that couples and fems received alot of unwanted attention from single fellas but please practice what you preach.... rant over "

We delete messages that don't have verifications and/ or pictures. Simply, so many we responded to in the past turned out to be fakes or picture collectors. We also delete and block those asking for friend invite without messaging first. We do this to both males and couples. Don't have the time to be messed about. Better to be clear at the onset we think. It's on our profile.

By *ppleby11Couple  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

I don't think it is being double standards really, just total honesty. If that is what you send them .... it will go nowhere.

If they do similar to you, they do so in the knowledge that it could go the same way .... and they are prepared to take the risk.

A profile offering total honesty is preferable to some of the blank ones on here .... or the fibs.

Christmas kisses to all.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

a onliner from a couple

because just like single men they go straight to your pics and don't read your profile

a onliner from a couple

This is so so funny you complaining about peoples profiles and saying "practice what you preach" yet on your profile where it states sexual orientation you chose straight 41 years old, Straight) yet in the body of your text on your profile you have put "I am Bi!". It just goes to show consistency starts at home. Anyway thanks for the laugh its brightened up the morning.

a onliner from a couple

Now i know that couples and fems received alot of unwanted attention from single fellas but please practice what you preach.... rant over

This is so so funny you complaining about peoples profiles and saying "practice what you preach" yet on your profile where it states sexual orientation you chose straight 41 years old, Straight) yet in the body of your text on your profile you have put "I am Bi!". It just goes to show consistency starts at home. Anyway thanks for the laugh its brightened up the morning. "

Dam! best remedy that

a onliner from a couple

This is so so funny you complaining about peoples profiles and saying "practice what you preach" yet on your profile where it states sexual orientation you chose straight 41 years old, Straight) yet in the body of your text on your profile you have put "I am Bi!". It just goes to show consistency starts at home. Anyway thanks for the laugh its brightened up the morning. "

Ha ha I laughed too but he's changed it now.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/12 11:07:14]

Goes to show that some peeps do read profiles

Double standards all the time on here lol. They say they won't meet smokers and want 30 to 45

Then mail me asking for meets ? I have pointed out these two things in replies before now and all I go was... Well you don't smoke while playing do you and you don't look 47 pmsl and shakes head

Just delete them I'm sure there's plenty on here who would love to meet you

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Its all based on numbers, couples and single fems get inundated with winks, friend requests and messages. At the same time, they know that single males don't. So whilst they can be choosy which messages to read or exclude, a single man is likely to read the message, wink or accept a friend requests.

I know that generalises it somewhat and some single men will be selective, but others will accept everything that is thrown at them because they simply want that elusive 'shag' - on that basis, couple and fems can be speculative even if they dont like the speculative approach towards them.

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

to be fair you don't look 47!

Well I have/had a very physical job for the last 5 years and ty xx

By *ypnoprincessCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Have seen it written on single males profiles too

Sj x

By *wofunlovinCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

a onliner from a couple

What about, as requested by so many you send a note that is carefully crafted, bespoke, picks up subtle hints that the profile has been read - has a pic within and yet still gets deleted - there is a difference in recognising the effort and not wanting to meet I.e thanks but no thanks and plain ignorance, surely

a onliner from a couple

What about, as requested by so many you send a note that is carefully crafted, bespoke, picks up subtle hints that the profile has been read - has a pic within and yet still gets deleted - there is a difference in recognising the effort and not wanting to meet I.e thanks but no thanks and plain ignorance, surely "

Ignorance indeed

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

a onliner from a couple

What about, as requested by so many you send a note that is carefully crafted, bespoke, picks up subtle hints that the profile has been read - has a pic within and yet still gets deleted - there is a difference in recognising the effort and not wanting to meet I.e thanks but no thanks and plain ignorance, surely "

we have message from a guy in londin whose profession clearly means he thinks he's gods gift and he clearly does what he says for a living.. however not for us we reply saying thank you fir the lovely message and for your interest but you are not what we are looking for.. however happy swinging... we get next one ...Why ? Is his question.. !

"Well I have/had a very physical job for the last 5 years and ty xx "

I had heard that you were a brickie and hod carrier?

a onliner from a couple

What about, as requested by so many you send a note that is carefully crafted, bespoke, picks up subtle hints that the profile has been read - has a pic within and yet still gets deleted - there is a difference in recognising the effort and not wanting to meet I.e thanks but no thanks and plain ignorance, surely

we have message from a guy in londin whose profession clearly means he thinks he's gods gift and he clearly does what he says for a living.. however not for us we reply saying thank you fir the lovely message and for your interest but you are not what we are looking for.. however happy swinging... we get next one ...Why ? Is his question.. !"

Was the next message you sent to him not quite as a soft let down as the first!?

aberdeen

a onliner from a couple

we have message from a guy in londin whose profession clearly means he thinks he's gods gift and he clearly does what he says for a living.. however not for us we reply saying thank you fir the lovely message and for your interest but you are not what we are looking for.. however happy swinging... we get next one ...Why ? Is his question.. !"

And you'd be right to delete after your initial respectful and polite reply, because he is being aggressive and disrespectful - we would certainly have done so And most likely blocked him to xx

because alot of single fems and couples are plain rude

they know they are at the top of the pecking order and can act like spoilt divas and since its online they dont have any consequences

When we talk to single males or couples that dont interest us we try to mail them all back and treat them decently

regardless of the ratio of males to fems/couples at the end of the day at the other end of the screen is a person who has a life friends family and is just looking for extra fun like you so treat them like that

"unfortunatly the single men who are rude, aggressive or just plain ignorant have spoiled it for others.

so what we have now is similar to days gone by where you have the Queen (couples/fems) looking down at her slaves (single men) and whispering to her courtier 'have him scrubbed and brought to my room'! "

lol

Just live in the country, the queen wont go there much except to her castle.

I don't get that either...if you don't want the attention of guys just block the message filters! No need to get arsey hey?! X

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

nice balls mik lolx

Thanks!

Re original post:-Its because some on here are so far up their own arses they don't need anybody else,they are giving themselves all the fun they need!!

"Re original post:-Its because some on here are so far up their own arses they don't need anybody else,they are giving themselves all the fun they need!!"

I get lots of message off couple who have on their profile

NO SINGLE MEN

NO SINGLE MEN

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO CAN'T READ NO SINGLE MEN

SINGLE MEN WILL BE IGNORED

etc

Yet they still mail me even tho my profile if quite clear that I'm not looking for couples

Why?

Cause lots of couples think they are above the rules, even their own at times

Hmmm it seems there are plenty of good peeps here.. Shame about the rest!

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

At the end, this is a free site. Free to join and to leave. Any profile that start with a bag full of negative points never attract me. Yes some couples think single guys are here to please them as they want and don't even try to know you. This is not a dial for shag site.

aberdeen

"At the end, this is a free site. Free to join and to leave. Any profile that start with a bag full of negative points never attract me. Yes some couples think single guys are here to please them as they want and don't even try to know you. This is not a dial for shag site. "

Well - it is really, in so much as its sole existence is to ultimately provide a means for random's to get together for no strings, non emotional sexual pleasure, whilst not a phone thing, it is still reasonably instant.

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"At the end, this is a free site. Free to join and to leave. Any profile that start with a bag full of negative points never attract me. Yes some couples think single guys are here to please them as they want and don't even try to know you. This is not a dial for shag site.

Well - it is really, in so much as its sole existence is to ultimately provide a means for random's to get together for no strings, non emotional sexual pleasure, whilst not a phone thing, it is still reasonably instant."

even if it is a NSA thing I don't the point of randomnly shag a complet stranger. In fact if no connection I won't get erected. Even in a club, few minutes of chat help to know who I am getting involved with

By *amnationsedgeMan  over a year ago

Ashborne

Unfortunately jerky behavior from some inspires jerky reactions in others and it just keeps going around in circles and others get caught up in it. Still if you want to meet with someone its not much to make the effort whoever you are and whoever your speaking to.

Sorry to dig this one up but happened again...

Got a wink from a couple, their profile said they wanted a fella like myself so I thought maybe I was wrong to moan about double standards but no.. Messaged them and guess what

MESSAGE DELETED!!!

I give up

I once had a random friendship request from a guy who had in bold no random friendship requests etc etc. Guess its because they can and will

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Maybe they just saw your profile on a search, gave you a wink. Then when you messaged read your profile properly and there was something they didn't like. No point stressing over it. X

Your probably right.

Definitely no stess here just makes me look up raise the eyebrows n sigh

Merry christmas to you all

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

Think we just have to realize that as single guys we are considered bottom of the food chain!

Just need to be thick skinned I guess, and if treated like that on here would you really want to meet them anyway?

"Think we just have to realize that as single guys we are considered bottom of the food chain!

Just need to be thick skinned I guess, and if treated like that on here would you really want to meet them anyway?"

" Food chain" no. Just that single males most likely outnumber couples. We find that we get most of our messages from males.

you have to understand that some see single guys as crap or as an extra when we fancy it.

you have to meet all of their requirements so they can treat you as they wish.

if your unhappy about an approach or double standards just delete the message as they would you.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

never let these things overly worry you....

concentrate on the profiles that you hit the mark with.

good luck and have fun

"because they can simple realy "
clever answer that wonder how long if took to think that one up lol

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a face pic if someone messages me and it is one of my requests on my profile. However I would always supply one when I message someone. I delete messages without one as a. They haven't bothered to read my profile or b. they don't have one. It's a face that attracts me initially so I don't want to waste their or my time messaging further if there is no attraction.

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

Read my status ? Bloody time wasters

I was inclined to just delete a message from a couple with the following.

"no people over xx amount of stones"

Now I understand them to see this as being fat.

I just replied that I am over 16 stones in weight and its a no. Stupid profile requirements make me

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

We look at winks and always respond with a thanks for the wink..and occasionally wink back..

Messages get the same treatment..unless they are the 'fan c sum fun wiv us L8 er' types ('us' normally being a single male who's wife is 'out'..'on her way home' or 'up her mums'and fancies a quick tug before bedtime...

Unsolicited friends invites just go straight in the bin unread..why should we spend time bothering reading them when the sender clearer hasn't bother reading our profile?

As someone said earlier..we delete them 'because we can'.

» Add a new message to this topic