FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Is he Straight or Not

Is he Straight or Not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lkShaft OP   Man  over a year ago

Walsall

If a Straight Man has Anal sex with another Man,is he nolonger Straight? If not why do some Cd/Tv's state Straight Men only?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

He could have been curious, tried it and didn't like it, still straight.

Probably fab straight though.

Mrs

Walsall

Some believe once you have done it you are nolonger straight, regardless of being curious. Trying it once and not liking it, but you would say he is still Straight.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why cant people be sexually fluid?

I’d say there is way more flexibility now. You can try certain things in life with out it meaning a change in your ‘label’.

By *urenutsMan  over a year ago

waltham cross/Dartford

"Why cant people be sexually fluid?

I’d say there is way more flexibility now. You can try certain things in life with out it meaning a change in your ‘label’. "

Great point

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

I'm gender fluid so why not be sexually fluid?

By *tsJustKateWoman  over a year ago

London

"If a Straight Man has Anal sex with another Man,is he nolonger Straight? If not why do some Cd/Tv's state Straight Men only?"

To me, if a guy has any decided to try and have sexual contact with another guy then he's not straight.

Walsall

No reason why people can't be sexually fluid,but I just wanted to get views opinions on the subject.

As in every subject not everyone will agree.

Walsall

Even if sexual contact was only once?

By *N4funCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Hubby loves a bit of 69 fucklicking so does that make him curious or fully Bi then

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Spaghetti straight

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Even if sexual contact was only once?"

Maybe he was straight but curious? and now he's tried he'll either be back to straight or Bi..

By *eanorWoman  over a year ago

?

Why dose a person need to be ladled at all on there sexuality or sexual experiences, for me thats what this site is for exploring them and finding out xx

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

If a gay man has sex with a woman is he still gay…if someone who’s right handed writes a word with his left hand is he still right handed…..if an able sighted man closes his eyes is he still able sighted…..if a blonde man dyes his hair black is he still a blonde….

"If a gay man has sex with a woman is he still gay…if someone who’s right handed writes a word with his left hand is he still right handed…..if an able sighted man closes his eyes is he still able sighted…..if a blonde man dyes his hair black is he still a blonde…."

This is a great way of viewing it!

By *ent1000Man  over a year ago

swanley

Does it really matter? If the person in question is comfortable in their own skin and sexual preference why does it need a label

[Removed by poster at 15/04/23 22:39:19]

"If a gay man has sex with a woman is he still gay…if someone who’s right handed writes a word with his left hand is he still right handed…..if an able sighted man closes his eyes is he still able sighted…..if a blonde man dyes his hair black is he still a blonde…."

Very well put.

The need to put a name or label to every choice we make as people is the only thing that creates a taboo or contentious position.

Just do you and embrace the freedom of choice that we enjoy.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"If a gay man has sex with a woman is he still gay…if someone who’s right handed writes a word with his left hand is he still right handed…..if an able sighted man closes his eyes is he still able sighted…..if a blonde man dyes his hair black is he still a blonde….

Very well put.

The need to put a name or label to every choice we make as people is the only thing that creates a taboo or contentious position.

Just do you and embrace the freedom of choice that we enjoy. "

Try buying a tin of expensive caviar and finding it's just dog food. Labels are important....as is honesty.

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"If a gay man has sex with a woman is he still gay…if someone who’s right handed writes a word with his left hand is he still right handed…..if an able sighted man closes his eyes is he still able sighted…..if a blonde man dyes his hair black is he still a blonde….

Very well put.

Try buying a tin of expensive caviar and finding it's just dog food. Labels are important....as is honesty. "

Labels are important for tins of food that have one dynamic, dog food is dog food, it’ll never vary from being dog food, it will never want to experiment at being anything other than dog food….people buy tins of food but they can’t see what’s in them so they need labels to tell the consumer what they’re buying.

People have more than one dynamic, people change as they get older, people have curiosity to experience new things to see if they like it, people have the freedom and ability to do exactly as they want to within the law and what’s morally right, people don’t need to tell anyone else exactly who they are because it’s no one’s business to know unless they want them to.

What labels are you going to make me wear? Middle aged, white, submissive, bisexual male? Is that all I am? Do those labels describe exactly who I am? Or do I need a label to say that I’m a Wolves supporter, that I’m a non practising Roman Catholic with Jewish, holocaust surviving ancestors, that I’m a mechanical design engineer, that I haven’t owned any make of car other than Volkswagen…where do I stop adding labels?

Putting labels on people is a fucking horrible thing to do.

By *avandPennyCouple  over a year ago

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 16/04/23 03:32:48]

By *edi123Couple  over a year ago

aberystwyth

Not sure there is a correct answer. If a straight man has sex with a trans woman, is that gay, heterosexual or a new word ? There is no need for labels just go with the flow

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 16/04/23 07:11:01]

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I’d say there is way more flexibility now. You can try certain things in life with out it meaning a change in your ‘label’. "

Exactly !!! Why focus on the label??? I'm bisexual in the conventional way in that I like girls and have had sex with girls. But MOST of the time all I want to fuck are blokes (so 'str8'). Very occasionally I get urges so strong that all I want is girls (so 'lesbian') and then there's the middle.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Very well put.

Try buying a tin of expensive caviar and finding it's just dog food. Labels are important....as is honesty. "

This

leeds

Very well put.

Try buying a tin of expensive caviar and finding it's just dog food. Labels are important....as is honesty.

Labels are important for tins of food that have one dynamic, dog food is dog food, it’ll never vary from being dog food, it will never want to experiment at being anything other than dog food….people buy tins of food but they can’t see what’s in them so they need labels to tell the consumer what they’re buying.

People have more than one dynamic, people change as they get older, people have curiosity to experience new things to see if they like it, people have the freedom and ability to do exactly as they want to within the law and what’s morally right, people don’t need to tell anyone else exactly who they are because it’s no one’s business to know unless they want them to.

What labels are you going to make me wear? Middle aged, white, submissive, bisexual male? Is that all I am? Do those labels describe exactly who I am? Or do I need a label to say that I’m a Wolves supporter, that I’m a non practising Roman Catholic with Jewish, holocaust surviving ancestors, that I’m a mechanical design engineer, that I haven’t owned any make of car other than Volkswagen…where do I stop adding labels?

Putting labels on people is a fucking horrible thing to do. "

You have grasped the wrong end of the stick entirely. No one wants to put a label on you or anyone else, it's up to you to be honest with others about what you are and what you like. Some people want to play with a bi guy, some don't, some might need a conversation to set boundaries before play. "Gender fluid" is as much a label as "straight", yet those that profess not to like labels seem happy to claim it for themselves. Is being honest really that much of a chore?

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

"If a Straight Man has Anal sex with another Man,is he nolonger Straight? If not why do some Cd/Tv's state Straight Men only?"

As long as the scrotums don’t touch it’s still straight .

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

"If a Straight Man has Anal sex with another Man,is he nolonger Straight? If not why do some Cd/Tv's state Straight Men only?

As long as the scrotums don’t touch it’s still straight . "

Tea spitting moment

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It would boil down to whether you enjoyed it

It would be just a preference which someone might be curious

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

Chichester

"If a Straight Man has Anal sex with another Man,is he nolonger Straight? If not why do some Cd/Tv's state Straight Men only?

As long as the scrotums don’t touch it’s still straight .

Tea spitting moment "

It’s why I always hold my sack up if I have one of these “ alpha hetrosexual men “ hanging out my tailpipe. Got to make sure we don’t touch and strip them of their straightness. It’s a good job I am so considerate

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

If a man chooses to have sex with another man (or person with a penis) then they are not straight, in my opinion. They may be gay, bisexual, bicurious, pansexual or anything in between, but I wouldn’t say they are straight.

I think transparency with a partner is very important and labels help all participants to make an informed decision.

By *hroatQueen_CATV/TS  over a year ago

Carlisle

If two consenting adults choose to have sex i'm not sure why it matters. It seems to be more accepted for women to explore than men! Hopefully they'll come a day where it won't even matter and no one will give a shit. Haha

To me, if a guy has any decided to try and have sexual contact with another guy then he's not straight. "

Really? I say this because there are a considerable number of women on here that do lady play purely for the satisfaction of their males and I'm fairly sure those women would think of themselves as straight.

I don't imagine the percentage of men that do it is anywhere near as high but I'm sexually secure enough to take one for the team if it really turned my lady on to see it, am I not straight then?

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Our penny's worth.. We believe straight, bi or gay are defined by attraction.

We don't feel one or multiple sexual experiences equal that.

Mrs is attracted to both sexes so identifies as bi, Mr has zero attraction to men so identifies as straight. He has experienced and enjoyed play with men, so possibly 'situationally bi' but we feel this is more a kink and our mutual confidence in seeking pleasure however that may be.

Utterly sure many will insist he's bi, but that's our take and belief and are unapologetic of it.

Nr Leicester

To me, if a guy has any decided to try and have sexual contact with another guy then he's not straight.

Really? I say this because there are a considerable number of women on here that do lady play purely for the satisfaction of their males and I'm fairly sure those women would think of themselves as straight.

I don't imagine the percentage of men that do it is anywhere near as high but I'm sexually secure enough to take one for the team if it really turned my lady on to see it, am I not straight then?"

Didn't read, before I commented.. But exactly, I've never seen anything hotter than my man playing with others, if it's another guy WOW!! He enjoys everything naughty regardless and the fact it turns me on only increases it for him.

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't imagine the percentage of men that do it is anywhere near as high but I'm sexually secure enough to take one for the team if it really turned my lady on to see it, am I not straight then?"

In my opinion no, are nor is this healthy swinging.

I mostly swing as part of a couple and neither of us would expect the other to "take one for the team"

My husband is completely straight. He is comfortable naked around other naked men but any sort of sexual contact with another man is a huge turn off. It would be disrespectful at best, for me to encourage or expect him to engage in sexual activity with another man.

My personal opinion, is that anyone willing to engage sexually with a person of the same sex is somewhere on the scale of bisexuality.

Nita

Nr Leicester

Nita, respect your opinion.

Though feel you may have taken the "take one for the team" comment a little too literally..

We got an open to it vibe..

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Feel there’s two separate questions they’re not interlinked.

To answer them separately;

You can experiment and still be whatever you decide your primary sexuality is.

Gay, Bi and TV/TS some do like guys who are straight and maybe because they’re sexy enough to ‘turn him’ or get him turned on.

I personally don’t like to meet straight guys, it’s not a thing for me so maybe I’m not the best to understand their motivations.

"Nita, respect your opinion.

Though feel you may have taken the "take one for the team" comment a little too literally..

We got an open to it vibe.."

Yeah - my comment was a little glib!

What I meant is that I am not overtly interested in receiving anal nor giving it to a male for the persoal physical gratification of it. I am however not hung up about either scenario and have had things up there that neither impressed me or bothered me.

We have as partners discussed both her with women and me with guys and both get massively turned on by this - like really turned on and we very much enjoy doing things for each other.

She has tried it on quite a few occasions and was surprised by really liking the physicality of it. Way I see it I'd be somewhat hypocritical if I didn't at least give it a go for her pleasure as the worst case will be it just doesn't float my boat.

Nr Leicester

Got that..

As partners, as you evidently, why wouldn't we try things that give the other pleasure?

Potentially the only difference being we both enjoy our strap on..

Walsall

"Hubby loves a bit of 69 fucklicking so does that make him curious or fully Bi then "

Some would say fully Bi

Walsall

"Why dose a person need to be ladled at all on there sexuality or sexual experiences, for me thats what this site is for exploring them and finding out xx"

I think people will always have a Label, why do quite a few saying no Bi men, if this site was meant for exploring?

"Got that..

Potentially the only difference being we both enjoy our strap on.. "

Didn't really hit the spot for me but both of the girls really enjoyed it so no complaints from me

Nr Leicester

"The spot".. Just too easy to extrapolate that one..

By *ampire69Man  over a year ago

Birmingham West Midlands

Does it really matter who cares why are we micro judging people be what ever you want to be, just be happy your alive to enjoy what ever your engaged with.

Walsall

I like this,unfortunately as you can see from above any act of touching another man to them he's not straight.

Walsall

"Does it really matter who cares why are we micro judging people be what ever you want to be, just be happy your alive to enjoy what ever your engaged with. "

It does yes and quite a few do, but I do agree,even though easier said than done. That people should be happy to be alive

By *aggonerMan  over a year ago

for a penny

The label system is all wrong.

I call myself bi but Im not attracted to men. I don’t mind who sucks my cock and I enjoy sucking the occasional cock. But I don’t want to fuck a guy or be fucked.

I get a few approaches from men whose profile says they are straight. Is that what’s meant by Fab Straight?

It’s Bi curious that I don’t get. Someone is curious until they’ve tried it. Then they’re bi if they still do it.

for a penny

This sounds OK until you read it twice:

A man who has sex with a man and a woman is bi, though women might not be his preference.

If someone can write with either hand, they are ambidextrous, though they’re preference might be to write predominantly one hand.

If an able-sighted man keeps his eyes closed, he is then blind.

A blond man with dyed hair is just that.

By *atoza RitchieWoman  over a year ago

Looneyville

He's bi.

Some men don't want to admit they're attracted to men.

By *r_PinkMan  over a year ago

london stratford

Maybe he is Hetexible!

or more to the point like me, he is a whatever the moment I am in is what I am man.

Or as the term is, he is FAB straight

By *ogan2099Man  over a year ago

Colchester

Labels are important though if you're going to meet a couple who both say they're straight then the man goes to suck your cock, then that could be awkward...

I call myself bisexual. I'm sexually attracted to cock. Not a man just cock. I've not fucked or been fucked by a guy yet

By *Cocksucker84Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Funny though that if a woman was to try having sex with another woman out of curiosity, decided it was an alright experience but not one she'd probably repeat because she prefers a man she wouldn't be labelled bi or lesbian.

I think it says a lot about how we still put labels on one another in certain instances, and why does it matter? Even arguing as a straight man you'd be scared a bi man would want to touch you, you surely put those boundaries in place before a meet as an MF couple or a single bi male?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Depends on the gender of people he's attracted to. People can have sex with others they don't find attractive and it doesn't change their core self and identify.

Eg people in porn, or working in sex work, do this all the time and the OP or nobody asks questions about this. Only our undue obsession with male bisexuality etc, drives these incessant questions.

To me, if a guy has any decided to try and have sexual contact with another guy then he's not straight. "

If I decide to take a BMW for a test drive but decide afterwards that I actually prefer my Mercedes, does that make me a BMW owner?

leeds

If I decide to take a BMW for a test drive but decide afterwards that I actually prefer my Mercedes, does that make me a BMW owner? "

No, but it does make you someone who's interested in BMWs as well as Mercedes. Nothing wrong with being interested in both, just be honest about it.

Walsall

If I decide to take a BMW for a test drive but decide afterwards that I actually prefer my Mercedes, does that make me a BMW owner?

No, but it does make you someone who's interested in BMWs as well as Mercedes. Nothing wrong with being interested in both, just be honest about it. "

When men go out it's rare to see them holding hands nevermind having a cheeky kiss, but women tend to do this all the time. So are you saying technically these women are potentially lesbians?

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Tbh who's fucking business is it?

It's upto the individual to shag or be shagged by whomever they choose.

These labels we choose to live our lives by now seem to be more of a hindrance to being free to be whatever you choose.

If people want to say I'm straight then fine I don't label myself as this.

In my humble opinion their should be one sexual preference.

"Open"

By *adameGreyTV/TS  over a year ago

Renfrew

So just to confirm you don't believe that trans women are women then... Seems we've got a long way to go as a culture. Stay proud, girls.

By *onicZMan  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Had my first full experience with another man recently as part of a group. I was with a female friend and we were invited to play with a couple. Had I been on my own, I probably wouldn't have gone all the way, but the girls all enjoyed watching which turned me on even more and left me wanting more of it (in the correct company). What does that make me? I've put bisexual on my profile as that's the closest option, but I'd happily play 100% straight too...

For me, it's all about going with the flow.

By *miler007Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Absolutely this

To me labels were more than just the sexual act, they involved feelings and emotions.

I am only interested in sexual activities with men within a kink or swing environment, not in day to day life.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

To me if they've only done it once and never again because it wasn't for them then I'd say they are straight but if they keep going back for more then they are at least bi.

Having said that I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on labels.

Play with who you want to play with. Does it really matter who they have been with before?

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I'm not really sure why it matters

Walsall

"To me if they've only done it once and never again because it wasn't for them then I'd say they are straight but if they keep going back for more then they are at least bi.

Having said that I don't understand why everyone is so hung up on labels.

Play with who you want to play with. Does it really matter who they have been with before? "

It obviously does matter to a degree whom someone has been with before.

Walsall

So just to confirm you don't believe that trans women are women then... Seems we've got a long way to go as a culture. Stay proud, girls."

This another Topic?

By *94meeMan  over a year ago

Manchester

I once tried to fit a bathroom suite.

Never again.

I am not a plumber.

By *leased to meet youTV/TS  over a year ago

Southend-on-Sea

I get alot of so called straight guys wanting a meet most say they have straight on profile as they think women be more inclined to meet if they believe their straight.

Renfrew

So just to confirm you don't believe that trans women are women then... Seems we've got a long way to go as a culture. Stay proud, girls.

This another Topic?"

No, not at all. You've implied in your original post that only a gay man would be attracted to a TV/TS, many of whom identify and present as women. Therefore this clearly wouldn't make you gay.

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

This is a great way of viewing it! "

No, but it does make you someone who's interested in BMWs as well as Mercedes. Nothing wrong with being interested in both, just be honest about it. "

No, it makes me someone who once tried a BMW but decided they weren't for me

Walsall

This another Topic?

No, not at all. You've implied in your original post that only a gay man would be attracted to a TV/TS, many of whom identify and present as women. Therefore this clearly wouldn't make you gay."

Not sure that is what I actually implied,as I have merely asked a question,and I know that there are plenty of men whom regard themselves as straight are attracted to TV/TS many as you say identifty and present as women. Apologies if that is how my orginal post comes across to you,as it was not intended and definitely not intended to offend.

for a penny

"

If I decide to take a BMW for a test drive but decide afterwards that I actually prefer my Mercedes, does that make me a BMW owner? "

I’m sure the BMW dealer would have a strong opinion on that.

Renfrew

This another Topic?

No, not at all. You've implied in your original post that only a gay man would be attracted to a TV/TS, many of whom identify and present as women. Therefore this clearly wouldn't make you gay.

Not sure that is what I actually implied,as I have merely asked a question,and I know that there are plenty of men whom regard themselves as straight are attracted to TV/TS many as you say identifty and present as women. Apologies if that is how my orginal post comes across to you,as it was not intended and definitely not intended to offend."

No offence taken... Personally I don't get the whole straight thing, love me a bi guy

By *ddfellowMan  over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral

But does anyone care? honestly speaking the only people who have issue with it are homophobes! get on with your lives and enjoy them life is to sort to label everyone

Nr Leicester

By *edheadwifelancsCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

1.depends whether he enjoyed it

2.yes

3.yes

4.no

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

If he enjoys it & keeps doing it then no he's not straight.

If it was a one off and he didn't enjoy then he can still be straight yes.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I’d say there is way more flexibility now. You can try certain things in life with out it meaning a change in your ‘label’.

Exactly !!! Why focus on the label??? I'm bisexual in the conventional way in that I like girls and have had sex with girls. But MOST of the time all I want to fuck are blokes (so 'str8'). Very occasionally I get urges so strong that all I want is girls (so 'lesbian') and then there's the middle."

Yes!

And my two long term partners are male. But that doesn't stop me being pansexual... Or that scale sliding to the 'actually I just want to be with a woman for a bit'

By *entbi99Man  over a year ago

Streatham

Always best to be fluid

By *eeshelleTV/TS  over a year ago

Marlow

I've never seen straight men only on a TV/TS profile, some might say straight men welcome?

By *amierebelMan  over a year ago

nae danger.

Depends if it turned him on and wether he intended to do it again same with sucking cock (orally bi) your just bi but don't like anal

By *ooki82Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

This!

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

Best explanation on the topic

By *offee Cocktails and CumCouple  over a year ago

Waterlooville

We ate vegetables once… does it make us vegans?

By *astcoast2000Man  over a year ago

Newcastle County Down

"We ate vegetables once… does it make us vegans? "

Brilliant

By *obilebottomMan  over a year ago

All over

Very well put.

Putting labels on people is a fucking horrible thing to do. "

Well said as that dog food analogy was ill thought at best.

By *owdenguyMan  over a year ago

howden

"Hubby loves a bit of 69 fucklicking so does that make him curious or fully Bi then "

I suppose fucklicking is just licking the pussy or does he lick the cock as well ?

2 different answers for thot one really

» Add a new message to this topic