FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > To the YOUNG men who write to us older girls ....

To the YOUNG men who write to us older girls ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otgirl32 OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Ashton Under Lyne

When you're 18-20s and you write to one of us who's 40 and above remember 4 things

1. Some of us may NOT be interested - they have a thing against sleeping with someone younger than their kid

2. Others (I'm one of them) love young men in and out of bed but PROVIDED they have some mental maturity. At 20 if you can hold a decent convo that's good enough these days

3. PLEASE for FFS .... "sweetheart" "babe" "baby" "honey" is TOTALLY OFF-PUTTING in the startup messages. As is 'gangsta talk' like "yo whatup slut"

4. When you write ATTACH pictures - I like seeing full body pics of my potential youngies

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asisfan25Man 5 weeks ago

Essex

"When you're 18-20s and you write to one of us who's 40 and above remember 4 things

1. Some of us may NOT be interested - they have a thing against sleeping with someone younger than their kid

2. Others (I'm one of them) love young men in and out of bed but PROVIDED they have some mental maturity. At 20 if you can hold a decent convo that's good enough these days

3. PLEASE for FFS .... "sweetheart" "babe" "baby" "honey" is TOTALLY OFF-PUTTING in the startup messages. As is 'gangsta talk' like "yo whatup slut"

4. When you write ATTACH pictures - I like seeing full body pics of my potential youngies

"

Agree with nearly every point but for me personally sending a full body picture is really hard as I’ve struggled with but recovering from a eating disorder so it’s hard to like my body I’m trying though

By *oody BMan 5 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

What about older guys?

Asking for a friend…

By *ig_eric_tionMan 5 weeks ago

IPSWICH

"What about older guys?

Asking for a friend… "

I was about to say the same thing. We must have a mutual friend.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 5 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"When you're 18-20s and you write to one of us who's 40 and above remember 4 things

"

So why not use your filters and do your own search !?..that way you are in control of who you choose to chat too

» Add a new message to this topic