FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Change's

Change's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

On the whole this is a great site and by far the best swinging site I have been on (and i have tried most of them lol), however if you could change anything on here what would it be. Personaly I would like some sort of advanced filter settings (ages, sexuality etc) on emails that only allows members to message other members who meet their requirements, this may help with profiles getting 100s of unwanted messages.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't change a thing .. if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it

There is a room for all this in 'feedback and suggestions' a few rooms down, not saying it is necessarily wrong for you to post in here, but you may be interested.

I believe others have discussed your wish in there, a current one named 'Ajax...' something or other (can't remember) is on this very topic I believe

"There is a room for all this in 'feedback and suggestions' a few rooms down, not saying it is necessarily wrong for you to post in here, but you may be interested.

I believe others have discussed your wish in there, a current one named 'Ajax...' something or other (can't remember) is on this very topic I believe "

Ah right, thanks for that I will take a look

No point changing filters if people can change ages etc at any point. Better to have a no thanx button.

"I wouldn't change a thing .. if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it

"

Agree with you here, I think it's great as it is! Far better than any other... and although minor tweaking may not affect this too much, I'd be perfectly happy if it never changed

"No point changing filters if people can change ages etc at any point. Better to have a no thanx button."

Maybe, but the fact people can change the filters as and when they want is a good indicator of what they are looking for at that time, and as we all now peoples preferances can change quickly

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Having more filters on the search function would be good... but to have it set on the messages is a bit of a naff idea. I use pm's to talk to plenty of people who don't match my preferences, because over the years they have become friends. For many folk the site isn't just a shag hunting tool.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Having more filters on the search function would be good... but to have it set on the messages is a bit of a naff idea. I use pm's to talk to plenty of people who don't match my preferences, because over the years they have become friends. For many folk the site isn't just a shag hunting tool."

Yes, I agree and you would just change your preferences to match if you really wanted to message them so that you'd 'match'! Z

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

That doesn't seem to make sense but I know what I mean! Z

By *haven767Man  over a year ago

plymouth

I got what you meat!!LOL

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

A better way of modifying the browse/search facility maybe...instead of one option from 'interested in' set it so you can pick a few..that way youl be able get more realistic / useful results..

» Add a new message to this topic