FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > flirting to playing

flirting to playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we have been swinging 5 years and wanted to know how everyone takes that next step and turns the flirting and chat to swinging,what works for you ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

After five years you still don't know ??????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"After five years you still don't know ?????? "

lol....sorry to original poster but that made me laugh!!

It will be our first time on saturday, we met the couple in question for a drink, chat, flirt last week which went very well, so meeting again for further drinks leading to the bedroom excited!!!!!!!

Often its a look or non verbal contact that sparks it off but we have yet to meet 2 the same. I guess it just happens.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Assume you mean with couples you've just met, for instance on holiday. If you've met a couple through this site or at a club or party then you're half-way there already. If you're not in a swinging environment and you really think the others might be willing, then when you've all relaxed together and are chatting away we just slip 'we swing, do you?' into the conversation. It has worked, but not always!

"After five years you still don't know ?????? "

That is funny....;-)

Having said that... I know what the OP is talking about... that seemingly small step from chatting flirting to the physical "assault"...

Difficult one, we have been in situations where out of courtesy we did not make a move as we felt it might be too pushy and later found out that the other party had felt the same...

Hey, better that than moving too fast and spoiling an evening though?

"we have been swinging 5 years and wanted to know how everyone takes that next step and turns the flirting and chat to swinging,what works for you ?"

You could try the subtle way we use in my native Germany...))))

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Difficult one, we have been in situations where out of courtesy we did not make a move as we felt it might be too pushy and later found out that the other party had felt the same"

Oh dear, I've been there too, on many an occasion, not wanting to misread what may have just been polite conversation in a club, only to find it's been assumed I'm not interested.

I'm a bit retarded, I think. I like a nice written invitation, delivered by a trumpeter herald on the back of a motorcycle courier, signed for, written in bright red ink (or lipstick), telling me "Game On, make your move NOW". Even then I might wonder if it's been delivered to the wrong person, so might be hesitant.

And what to do? Just unzip my trousers and flop it out saying "Here, get a load of that then", or fold my clothes up in a business-like, efficient manner and wait for further instruction before proceeding? Tough call!

I'm the kind of chap who likes to relax and be comfortable with anyone I'm playing with, which generally means a chat and a laugh or two. It's a yawning chasm between that atmosphere and "doing it" with people who are still relative strangers, I don't take lightly the privilege of being invited into someone else's sex life, that's serious stuff.

It's difficult to work out that when someone says they are going to bed, does it mean "Come with me" or "Clear off"?

The first party I went to was a bit stilted getting started. It was in a house after meeting in a pub, and we all stood around chatting like civilised people do. The host disappeared, came back bollock-naked, dipped his pud in the savoury dip and asked one of his friends to have a taste, which broke the ice somewhat (it meant I had to have Tortilla chips with no dip after that, meh!).

At the same time his wife came back in, declared that trousers were banned in the house so we all had to take them off. The easier the access, the easier the progression! (Great party, I only went round from next door to ask them to turn the music down, I was there for 3 days )

A full on snog usually gets things started

what works for for the two of you?

thanks for the replys,we did struggle originally but have now invented a great game that helps ,people who we have met think its great as it does break the ice,

" (Great party, I only went round from next door to ask them to turn the music down, I was there for 3 days )"

PMSL!!! They are the best kinds

By *onyericsoncpl4uCouple  over a year ago

gloucester

well wot we do we meet have drink and chat then have a game strip poker to break the ice then we get down and have fun

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"thanks for the replys,we did struggle originally but have now invented a great game that helps ,people who we have met think its great as it does break the ice,"

....and? More info please!

By *woBiTwoCouple  over a year ago

north manchester

"

It will be our first time on saturday, we met the couple in question for a drink, chat, flirt last week which went very well, so meeting again for further drinks leading to the bedroom excited!!!!!!!"

.... hope it goes well for all concerned. xxx

"Difficult one, we have been in situations where out of courtesy we did not make a move as we felt it might be too pushy and later found out that the other party had felt the same

Oh dear, I've been there too, on many an occasion, not wanting to misread what may have just been polite conversation in a club, only to find it's been assumed I'm not interested.

I'm a bit retarded, I think. I like a nice written invitation, delivered by a trumpeter herald on the back of a motorcycle courier, signed for, written in bright red ink (or lipstick), telling me "Game On, make your move NOW". Even then I might wonder if it's been delivered to the wrong person, so might be hesitant.

And what to do? Just unzip my trousers and flop it out saying "Here, get a load of that then", or fold my clothes up in a business-like, efficient manner and wait for further instruction before proceeding? Tough call!

I'm the kind of chap who likes to relax and be comfortable with anyone I'm playing with, which generally means a chat and a laugh or two. It's a yawning chasm between that atmosphere and "doing it" with people who are still relative strangers, I don't take lightly the privilege of being invited into someone else's sex life, that's serious stuff.

It's difficult to work out that when someone says they are going to bed, does it mean "Come with me" or "Clear off"?

The first party I went to was a bit stilted getting started. It was in a house after meeting in a pub, and we all stood around chatting like civilised people do. The host disappeared, came back bollock-naked, dipped his pud in the savoury dip and asked one of his friends to have a taste, which broke the ice somewhat (it meant I had to have Tortilla chips with no dip after that, meh!).

At the same time his wife came back in, declared that trousers were banned in the house so we all had to take them off. The easier the access, the easier the progression! (Great party, I only went round from next door to ask them to turn the music down, I was there for 3 days )"

Wow, what an entertaining post - and by the sound of it you had an amazing time.

So.. the conclusion for you in terms of how to make things happen?

The hosts take the initiative... and if they do not... then you assume it is a non-event? Genuine question

warwickshire

Yes, I suppose so, but only because I'm so non-pushy as to be passive. I'm not a chancer, were I to "try it on" with someone and they be horrified because they were simply being polite, I'd be embarrassed, not simply shrug it off and move onto the next hapless victim-to-be.

The last thing I would want to be known as is an idiot who is always on the make.

As I said above, if it's a couple I'm with, they are inviting me into THEIR relationship, there's two sets of body language to try to interpret, so as far as I'm concerned, they set the pace. No scope for me to steam in where both aren't 100% happy then, is there?

My example of the "host with the most" breaking the ice at the party above was an excellent way of kicking things off. I have been to parties where everyone has stood around chatting till 3AM, too shy to do anything. Then, when someone throws caution to the wind, most people are flaked out and leaving, it's too late.

"thanks for the replys,we did struggle originally but have now invented a great game that helps ,people who we have met think its great as it does break the ice,"

what sort of game,plz plz explain

ok 8 glases on a board with a spinny wheel in the middle ,written on each glass is a instruction to strip a item of clothes off yourself or someone else,when everyone is naked you carry on spinning the wheel,as in all 8 glasses there are 3 pink(female tasks)and 3 blue(male tasks)and 1 white task,you play the game until a male or female lands on a glass with no pink or blue tasks left and then you take the white one which reads"ok the games over ,time for everyone to get in a heap"

By *Pebble-Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

i say....either i fuck someone new in the company of someone i trust 100% or i wait till i trust someone enough (i e msn calls safe public coffee/lunch etc)

"Yes, I suppose so, but only because I'm so non-pushy as to be passive. I'm not a chancer, were I to "try it on" with someone and they be horrified because they were simply being polite, I'd be embarrassed, not simply shrug it off and move onto the next hapless victim-to-be.

The last thing I would want to be known as is an idiot who is always on the make."

I can vouch for that - always the gentleman! Hope you are still coming to the parties in May and Aug!

warwickshire

"I can vouch for that - always the gentleman! Hope you are still coming to the parties in May and Aug! "

Thank you, your cheque is in the post. And yes, I dare say I shall be at one or both, look forward to sitting in the jacuzzi with you and bitching about life!

» Add a new message to this topic