FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Age limits???

Age limits???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do most people have 'age limits' on playmates or is playing with older / younger peeps part of the fun.. adds to the excitement playing with people you probably wudnt in the real world?!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I personally don't really care. I have age limits set, mostly because it's there, it's just a rough guide. To be honest so long as I find them attractive, and I get on with them then that's fine by me.

You'll probably get some who'll say "noone younger than my children" or "noone old enough to be my mum/dad" but for me I have no children, and my parents are coming up to 70, so that gives me plenty of room to work with! lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you'll get bored of me saying the same thing being said... but is true,

Some people just don't really fancy playing with people old enough to be there mums and dads...

some people just don't really fancy playing with people young enough to be there sons and daughters.....

whatever age works for you is good for you......

"you'll get bored of me saying the same thing being said... but is true,

Some people just don't really fancy playing with people old enough to be there mums and dads...

some people just don't really fancy playing with people young enough to be there sons and daughters.....

whatever age works for you is good for you...... "

I disagree with you Fabio. Totally. I know people say they don't want to play with someone old enough to be their parent or conversely young enough to be their child. They simply do NOT fancy them. It could be looks, immaturity, hygiene , attitude, outlook ...... but the simple fact is ... When two or more adults are laughing and getting on .. sex happens regardless of age.

If asked I'd say I wouldn't play with anyone below a certain age.... but life brings little suprises and there are some exceptional people out there who could blow ( no giggles there please ) you away with personality and outlook.

Kate has a plus 10yrs limit, as a "guide". I'm 7yrs older than she is, and she says I'm an old fooker and she doesn't wish to go too mkuch older than me, especially when there are loads of young studs gagging for a shag, so she can be choosy, most ladies can be, and I dont blame them.

For us guys though it a bit different. I don't really have an upper limit, but saying that, I haven't come across many ladies too much older than me. I know they are here, its just that I haven't met them .

I prefer not to play with ladies too much under 40, but have, on a quite a few occaisions as it happens . Most of the times its been on spur of the moment. When you meet someone in a club, you dont tend to ask their age do you? It's usually only when you are leaving feedback that you say, "Fooking 'ell, guess how old they were?"

p.s. Males a lot younger than me that I'd find sexually attractive or satisfying are very few and far between.

Same goes for those my age or older.....

That leaves me the mid thirties really

I disagree with you Fabio. Totally. I know people say they don't want to play with someone old enough to be their parent or conversely young enough to be their child. They simply do NOT fancy them. It could be looks, immaturity, hygiene , attitude, outlook ...... but the simple fact is ... When two or more adults are laughing and getting on .. sex happens regardless of age.

If asked I'd say I wouldn't play with anyone below a certain age.... but life brings little suprises and there are some exceptional people out there who could blow ( no giggles there please ) you away with personality and outlook. "

Actually Granny, you just made us rethink our "policy" and you are right. While we somehow feel it is wrong for us to play with people young enough to be our kids, you hit the nail on the head with the "exceptional" so we will in future look twice at ages below 30 (our present limit) for there may well be somebody worth meeting... You made us think - thanks for that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

yes, we're the same... we started with 'limits' but now if we get on we're happy to play..

we've met people of all ages, some 40's + who act / look much younger so if everyone gets on let the fun begin...!

"I personally don't really care. I have age limits set, mostly because it's there, it's just a rough guide. To be honest so long as I find them attractive, and I get on with them then that's fine by me.

You'll probably get some who'll say "noone younger than my children" or "noone old enough to be my mum/dad" but for me I have no children, and my parents are coming up to 70, so that gives me plenty of room to work with! lol"

I couldnt have said it better. Except, although I dont have kids either, I do have a "not younger than me" rule.

many try to make be break this rule however I've been there and done that too many times and it's never a good experience.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Having kids in their twenties, we have a lower age limit of 30. Otherwise it feels just weird.

As for an upper age limit, probably not, providing we still find them attractive!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

If asked I'd say I wouldn't play with anyone below a certain age.... but life brings little suprises and there are some exceptional people out there who could blow ( no giggles there please ) you away with personality and outlook. "

up to a point i would agree with you... I know people who are wise and mature beyond there years, and I also know people who are 40/50/60 going on 12....

but for a lot of people I don't think we would be telling the truth if we didn't say that age DOES happen to be one of those things that people do take into consideration....

it may not be right, but for a lot of people feeling comfortable around people is important and if age is one of those things that determine that then such is life.....

I am not saying it is right......even you have a age limit on yours if it truely didn't matter why put it in place?

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

i prefer to meet people my age or older. One of my fantasies is to play with someone a lot older than me lol

By *edro71Man  over a year ago

newcastle under lyme

i prefer to meet people my age or older. One of my fantasies is to play with someone a lot older than me lol

"yes, we're the same... we started with 'limits' but now if we get on we're happy to play..

we've met people of all ages, some 40's + who act / look much younger so if everyone gets on let the fun begin...!"

As old as 40 eh ..?? your carefree , devil may care limitless souls xx

If asked I'd say I wouldn't play with anyone below a certain age.... but life brings little suprises and there are some exceptional people out there who could blow ( no giggles there please ) you away with personality and outlook.

up to a point i would agree with you... I know people who are wise and mature beyond there years, and I also know people who are 40/50/60 going on 12....

but for a lot of people I don't think we would be telling the truth if we didn't say that age DOES happen to be one of those things that people do take into consideration....

it may not be right, but for a lot of people feeling comfortable around people is important and if age is one of those things that determine that then such is life.....

I am not saying it is right......even you have a age limit on yours if it truely didn't matter why put it in place?"

Don't wink at me clever dick My profile originally didn't set age limits. However I found myself with an influx of mails from 18 year olds or not much more who seemed to think that their virginity was mine for the taking and that I was some kind of Miss Whiplash Dominatrix.

Sadly .... as EXCEPTIONAL younger males are rare, I put an age limit on my profile to save myself the hassle of spending my life sorting wheat from chaff.

That does not mean that I won't make an exception outside of those age limits. In fact the best lover i've ever had comes just outside those limits.

Blink it out your buttocks Fabio What is more your reply to me supports rather than refutes what I said. We both used the idea of being comfortable with people as being the catalyst to sex. So you are actually agreeing with me that whilst we may THINK age is the deciding factor ... it isn't Young man x

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We have age limits set on our profile but its not a hard and fast rule any more. At one point we said nobody under 40. At the last party we were at we were with a nice couple that had just turned 30, actually younger than our oldest son!

So eventually these limits will be broken, as someone else pointed out, once personality comes into it, age goes out the window.

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Prefer older guys im 33 my partner 38 but 40 upwards find them far more attentive than younger guys xx Though there are exceptions with all i suppose

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We have our 'limits' I suppose but as a few people said earlier, you just never know what's going to happen at a party or in a club - we don't enquire as to peoples ages if we all seem to be getting along and fancying each other! Z

come to think of it ..... and im imagining this cos it's never happened... If I was talking n laughing and enjoying myself with a potential and they said ... How old are you ? That'd stop everything stone dead. It's not the asking of the age.. it's the fact that they must have made a judgement about you to ask in the first place.

I've always prefered older men: my ex husband was 10 years older. The thing is now I'm nearly 50 60 year old men seem so old!

Having children and step-children aged 18-34 I prefer not to play with people that young. However there have been exceptions to the rule, those on the same very kinky wavelength as myself!

When a fit, handsome, hunk is spread naked on your dining table the last thing on your mind is you were married before their first day of primary school!

By *Pebble-Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

i'mm 44 lol my youngest regular playmate is 21 and oldest is 54 lol

Forum Mod

I have an age limit on our profile purely because I don;t want everyone mailing from the ages of 18 - 99

But in real life at clubs or parties age is'nt a factor if I find someone attractive

By *iyuWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I am only 19 and I have played with a really nice couple who are 40+ and have a daughter who is 21, they commented on the fact that I act very mature and have my "head screwed on" as it were! Also at WP's I often get the same comment. However generally as a rule I won't play with couples my age (they have to be over 21+) and I wont generally play with people over the age of 36 (mainly for the parent factor) though both have been wavered for the right people!

if any of you "old birds" fancy shagging an "old bloke" let us know

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

" if any of you "old birds" fancy shagging an "old bloke" let us know "

OLD BIRDS

OLD BIRDS

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

My age limits are my guide lines..

My toy boy is 34 but acts older, but another friend who is 38 acts alot younger than the 34 yr old, so I keep my options open where age is concerned..

I'm 52, look 62 and feel 102

Im 102

"Im 102"

Gonna check you out at the social

By *4tCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"yes, we're the same... we started with 'limits' but now if we get on we're happy to play..

we've met people of all ages, some 40's + who act / look much younger so if everyone gets on let the fun begin...!"

we feel younger than our ages, fancy a doin ?? lol

By *ausage and sizzleCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Do most people have 'age limits' on playmates or is playing with older / younger peeps part of the fun.. adds to the excitement playing with people you probably wudnt in the real world?!?"

No upper limit 30+. But feel a little uncomfortable with people in their early twentys - nuffin in common wiv 'em, init blood????

"Do most people have 'age limits' on playmates or is playing with older / younger peeps part of the fun.. adds to the excitement playing with people you probably wudnt in the real world?!?

No upper limit 30+. But feel a little uncomfortable with people in their early twentys - nuffin in common wiv 'em, init blood???? "

It's like yeah , no and shit, cos we woz yeah and they was like who and shit ....

Barnstaple

"Do most people have 'age limits' on playmates or is playing with older / younger peeps part of the fun.. adds to the excitement playing with people you probably wudnt in the real world?!?

No upper limit 30+. But feel a little uncomfortable with people in their early twentys - nuffin in common wiv 'em, init blood????

It's like yeah , no and shit, cos we woz yeah and they was like who and shit .... "

Yeah for real, you is gettin me now an all dat, R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!

Every one has limits including ages what ever they say. Under a certain age is unpalatable as well as older too. There are some men who will shag anything though but is that a good thing. The biggest problem with age on fab is the fact you can alter it at will so means very little. So many men lie on here about their age as a result.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Every one has limits including ages what ever they say. Under a certain age is unpalatable as well as older too. There are some men who will shag anything though but is that a good thing. The biggest problem with age on fab is the fact you can alter it at will so means very little. So many men lie on here about their age as a result."

It's not onlt the men that lie about their age but i don't see that as a major problem - it can go either way in my mind. 1)A guy says he's 40 and you meet him - he looks great and you have a ball - he's actually 46 - you don't know and don't care cos you've had a good time! 2) A guy says he's 40 and you meet him - he looks about 55 and not in good shape so you don't play - he is the loser there but he actually is 40! Anything can be lied about - it's the meeting that is the decider! Z

Don't want to meet youngish single people, I feel they lack enough discretion.

By *ardnWettCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Age is but a number, the big thing is feeling comfortable and sexy, after all you make friends so there is an attraction, so then let the fun begin x

Cheltenham

"Don't want to meet youngish single people, I feel they lack enough discretion."

All I can say is don't tarnish is all with the same brush. I am very discreet due to my studies at University (it's difficult being active in a house share lol), I won't meet just anyone and most of my verifications are due to social aspects rather than the playing side.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I know the old saying of age is just a number, but I quite like bigger numbers

I say I, as the other half wouldn't mind who I wanted to play with ( up to a point) but I don't want to go near my kids ages as that would feel weird plus I just don't fancy men who look young.

"Don't want to meet youngish single people, I feel they lack enough discretion.

All I can say is don't tarnish is all with the same brush. I am very discreet due to my studies at University (it's difficult being active in a house share lol), I won't meet just anyone and most of my verifications are due to social aspects rather than the playing side. "

All ways an exception to the rule, but i'm keeping my 'rule' Experience has taught me

Hope it's going well at uni

By *iggles and BeardyCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

One thing we learnt in swinging is rules simply get broken and broken and broken :P

Now we just go along with the night and see what happens.

By *ighlandcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Inverness

Hi, dont think we would meet anyone that was only a couple yrs older than our oldest son which is 17!! doesnt seem right at all !!!!

Lorraine xx

For me younger vs older is absolutely disgusting and gross, people should stick with their own age groups not mess about with children or people old enough to be their parents, nothing would convince that children can satisfy a grown up and the idea of having some little boy or girl touch me is sick and that includes swinging, its also something that is putting me off going to clubs

Barnstaple

"For me younger vs older is absolutely disgusting and gross, people should stick with their own age groups not mess about with children or people old enough to be their parents, nothing would convince that children can satisfy a grown up and the idea of having some little boy or girl touch me is sick and that includes swinging, its also something that is putting me off going to clubs"

Dunno about that, I think that's bit strong. I think if you're all adults you have the right to make your own choices, not our cup of tea, but whatever turns you on. Don't think anyone is talking about children are they?

"For me younger vs older is absolutely disgusting and gross, people should stick with their own age groups not mess about with children or people old enough to be their parents, nothing would convince that children can satisfy a grown up and the idea of having some little boy or girl touch me is sick and that includes swinging, its also something that is putting me off going to clubs

Dunno about that, I think that's bit strong. I think if you're all adults you have the right to make your own choices, not our cup of tea, but whatever turns you on. Don't think anyone is talking about children are they?

"

Everyone on here are consenting adults over the age of 18,so think saying children is a bit harsh?

We have met people all ages from age 20 upwards to us age is just a number,all that matters to us is that we all get on and have a good time.

"For me younger vs older is absolutely disgusting and gross, people should stick with their own age groups not mess about with children or people old enough to be their parents, nothing would convince that children can satisfy a grown up and the idea of having some little boy or girl touch me is sick and that includes swinging, its also something that is putting me off going to clubs"

We sympathise with you, could never imagine meeting someone whom 10 years previous wasn’t even in secondary school.

Don’t think many people would be best pleased if their 18 year old daughter came home with a 50 year old boyfriend, but it seems to be fine if they’re swingers.

Each to there own, but everyone’s views should be respected.

thats a bit harsh

Barnstaple

"For me younger vs older is absolutely disgusting and gross, people should stick with their own age groups not mess about with children or people old enough to be their parents, nothing would convince that children can satisfy a grown up and the idea of having some little boy or girl touch me is sick and that includes swinging, its also something that is putting me off going to clubs

Everyone on here are consenting adults over the age of 18,so think saying children is a bit harsh?

We have met people all ages from age 20 upwards to us age is just a number,all that matters to us is that we all get on and have a good time."

I think maturity does come into it too. I think SOME younger people might not be very strong minded and could be being persuaded to do something they might regret later by their partners. Personally, if I was to play with someone younger, I'd have to be sure they were mature enough (in my opinion). It could be easy to take advantage. Btw, I'm not infering that you ever would. And I don't want to play with someone near my sons age too, which is I personally feel uncomfortable with.

Its your opinion...and one you obviously have very strong feelings about....but the use of the word "children"...apears to be missplaced....peeps will play in their own age range comfort zone...and that between the parties involved.

All meets are based on mutual consent in swinging...and personal preferences.

We sympathise with you, could never imagine meeting someone whom 10 years previous wasn’t even in secondary school.

Don’t think many people would be best pleased if their 18 year old daughter came home with a 50 year old boyfriend, but it seems to be fine if they’re swingers.

Each to there own, but everyone’s views should be respected.

"

I agree with you both and I can see how your comments could make some people feel uncomfortable.

Some of us are hyprocrites: we tell our children to be careful and not meet people from the internet, yet we meet strangers for sex!

Likewise some old people happily play with teens but would do their nut if their 18 year old rocked up with a 50 year old!!

"

not but to me anyone in their twenties, specially the lower half of the age range is a child

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

G had a girlfriend who was over 25 years younger at one stage, they got on very well for a couple of years and the sex was great as far as both were concerned. One of our first swings years ago was with a couple in their mid 60s, a very sexy couple. We usually swing with people of our own age groups but when clubbing we've often been with much younger partners, Sex is there to be enjoyed, as long as both people involved are of legal age and doing it of their own free will, and there's mutual respect not exploitation, we don't see a problem.

We have an age range specified, but only as a guidline.

We have and will again go outside our range if we like the person(s)

I cant deny it, an older woman becomes sexier to me simply by being older! I guess to me its the same as boobs are blonde hair are to others - I find a women sexier the older she is!

Dont get me wrong, I can look at a 20 yr old and go WOW - but if she was at least 30-35 years older I would go WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

i find younger men are more willing to do as i tell um

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

makes me laugh when i c on profile age limit 18/99 come on no offence but would anyone play with a 99yr old ? i think not lol

they are there for a reason for me personally!

no into under 25s feels a bit to cougarish for me and no into over 45 in case i need to do cpr lol xx

"they are there for a reason for me personally!

no into under 25s feels a bit to cougarish for me and no into over 45 in case i need to do cpr lol xx "

lol at cpr

it was bad!! il take the flack lol!! xx

Barnstaple

"I cant deny it, an older woman becomes sexier to me simply by being older! I guess to me its the same as boobs are blonde hair are to others - I find a women sexier the older she is!

Dont get me wrong, I can look at a 20 yr old and go WOW - but if she was at least 30-35 years older I would go WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!"

Yeah, more mature women can def be sexier.

We have met people all ages from age 20 upwards to us age is just a number,all that matters to us is that we all get on and have a good time."

I dont think saying children is harsh at all, if anyone asks me if i have children, ive 2; a boy aged 22 and a girl aged 23 but that isnt the reason i wouldnt play with a young person, i just dont like it and i dont agree that age is a number either, its an excuse for someone who is trying to make someone want to go out/play with as i get that on another site, neither does it answer or having any relevance on whether someone does or doesnt play with.

At the end of the day, everyone has the right to their own choices in life, this is one of mine and nothing will change my mind, ive no desire to walk down the street and have my partner mistaken for one of my kids, and im sure the 43 yr old man on here with the 20 yr old girlfriend gets that all the time and id wonder what they have in common

Its your opinion...and one you obviously have very strong feelings about....but the use of the word "children"...apears to be missplaced....peeps will play in their own age range comfort zone...and that between the parties involved.

All meets are based on mutual consent in swinging...and personal preferences. "

No children is not misplaced though perhaps young people would have been better, its just that ive 2 children age 22 and 23, afterall if one is asked if one has children thats the word used

I would personally say that I'd ideally sleep with some one between 25 to 40 years of age, 21 at the very least. Anything below that just seems to young for me personally. If I get on well with some one and theres chemistry and they're very mature minded then it isn't too much of an issue as to how young they are. As a get older then that will probably change but that's just me...

Barnstaple

We have met people all ages from age 20 upwards to us age is just a number,all that matters to us is that we all get on and have a good time.

I dont think saying children is harsh at all, if anyone asks me if i have children, ive 2; a boy aged 22 and a girl aged 23 but that isnt the reason i wouldnt play with a young person, i just dont like it and i dont agree that age is a number either, its an excuse for someone who is trying to make someone want to go out/play with as i get that on another site, neither does it answer or having any relevance on whether someone does or doesnt play with.

At the end of the day, everyone has the right to their own choices in life, this is one of mine and nothing will change my mind, ive no desire to walk down the street and have my partner mistaken for one of my kids, and im sure the 43 yr old man on here with the 20 yr old girlfriend gets that all the time and id wonder what they have in common "

To a certain extent I can see where you are coming from, as I do think it comes down to the maturity of the individual young person. And as there are some very immature 40 year olds, there are also some immature 20 something year olds that might be more persuaded by older people.

However, as long as they are adults and free-will is involved, then who are we oldies, to say that they are not capable of making their own decisions and in some cases mistakes?

If they are over the age of consent, allowed to vote, pay taxes and fight in wars, then they should be entitled to make their own decisions without fear of being frowned upon, surely?

And does anyone on this site look for partners, I think this is the wrong site for that. Maybe I've got it wrong, but I thought it was about having fun (and maybe friendships) with like minded adults.

"..........I thought it was about having fun (and maybe friendships) with like minded adults. "

Who you think is adult enough to have fun with, and I are different. As this thread shows, different people different limits...

Cheltenham

All I can say is LOL tbh it stands that most of us young ones don't play with oldies because of the fact they may be similar to our parents age. I personally have played with a couple over 40+ and both have came away very satisfied...I presume making a woman squirt at my tender age of 19 most come across as revolting because obviously "children" are unable to satisfy the older generation. Though ironically most of the emails I get from people are over 30+ and tend to be couples.

there is nowt better than some eager young pup wanting to do all the things his ex gf would never let him

let me see

young men are often

fit

flexible

open minded

available (as in no partners or kids)

eager eager eager eager eager

and oh so damn sexy

I like men my own age too but some can appear very stuck in their ways

Barnstaple

"..........I thought it was about having fun (and maybe friendships) with like minded adults.

Who you think is adult enough to have fun with, and I are different. As this thread shows, different people different limits..."

If you mean is everyone has a different opinion, well yeah! But I don't think I have said anything to the contrary, or that any age difference is wrong, ...if so where? Certainly not what I meant. This is a forum isn't it and I'm just adding my six pennies worth.

have to say have done my youngest guy 22 and it was grand he was very mature he could be my child if was stupid at an earlier age. but he was not pressured into anything he did not want. he was respectfull and funny, so what more could we ask for. was worried about the age but he was comfortable with us and got on really well with hubby and was glad to have his first 3some with us.

i do have age limits because i just dont find people attractive that are old enough to be my mum or dad im afraid

in regards to the younger limit i do have one as i just dont want to be teaching some kid what to do as it seems thats what most of the younger people on here want (but not all )

but as far as im concerned its no big deal if people do or dont have an age range that they stick to

I have been told a few times i am too old but there are many others who don't judge. Age is just a number its more the people.

At the end of the day, everyone has the right to their own choices in life, this is one of mine and nothing will change my mind, ive no desire to walk down the street and have my partner mistaken for one of my kids, and im sure the 43 yr old man on here with the 20 yr old girlfriend gets that all the time and id wonder what they have in common

To a certain extent I can see where you are coming from, as I do think it comes down to the maturity of the individual young person. And as there are some very immature 40 year olds, there are also some immature 20 something year olds that might be more persuaded by older people.

However, as long as they are adults and free-will is involved, then who are we oldies, to say that they are not capable of making their own decisions and in some cases mistakes?

If they are over the age of consent, allowed to vote, pay taxes and fight in wars, then they should be entitled to make their own decisions without fear of being frowned upon, surely?

And does anyone on this site look for partners, I think this is the wrong site for that. Maybe I've got it wrong, but I thought it was about having fun (and maybe friendships) with like minded adults. "

One can find a partner whatever the site is about and I like to meet socially first, would be very uncomfortable to meet someone half my age.

Yes it is about having fun but people are allowed to have boundaries and choices and i would never consider having fun with a young person, most lack the maturity and life skills to satisfy a grown up.

there is nowt better than some eager young pup wanting to do all the things his ex gf would never let him

let me see

young men are often

fit

flexible

open minded

and oh so damn sexy

I like men my own age too but some can appear very stuck in their ways"

Except they lack the experience to do with an adult what their ex gf wont, ive no interest in teaching a youngster about the joys of sex and being fit is irrelevent, adults and young people have nothing in common and i like nothing better than a cuddle with a chat, would the hell would be talk about?

let me see

young men are often

fit

flexible

open minded

and oh so damn sexy

I like men my own age too but some can appear very stuck in their ways

Except they lack the experience to do with an adult what their ex gf wont, ive no interest in teaching a youngster about the joys of sex and being fit is irrelevent, adults and young people have nothing in common and i like nothing better than a cuddle with a chat, would the hell would be talk about?"

Agree with you there! My playmates and I enjoy post coital chats about everything!

I would struggle to talk about the latest adventures of Dick and Dom...hmmmmm...then again!

By *eadboysdontlieWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

im 25 and i only play with guys in the 35-50 age range, dont find younger guys attractive, dont know why, wont play with a girl over 35 though

just the way i like my play-mates

they have to be extremely discreet as im married and if it was discoved locally in this area id be branded a prostitute! not by my hubby but by my narrow minded neighbours.

» Add a new message to this topic