FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swingers clubs & your own kids

Swingers clubs & your own kids

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a Q would some see this as a BIG no no for us it a very BIG no just think is wrong. What we do privately is our business & has nothing to do with out kids. So what do ppl think. Reason we ask we have come across this 3 time now & just find very very uncomfortable.

* sits on coffin *

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

think im beeing thick but dont really get the question

Lovly girl it was her 21st bithday and mum and dad taken her to xtasia clubing. And meet a man with his older son at chams have come across this about 5 times. Thay was all very normal people really.

Okies would you take your over 18 year old son or daughter to a swingers club is the Q

* sits on coffin

sorry got you now, and deff not

By *olf64Man  over a year ago

redditch

never its not right in any way at all !!!!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Just a Q would some see this as a BIG no no for us it a very BIG no just think is wrong. What we do privately is our business & has nothing to do with out kids. So what do ppl think. Reason we ask we have come across this 3 time now & just find very very uncomfortable.

* sits on coffin *"

I think its just plain sick..I wouldnt be surprised if they enjoyed performing with their own kids either...fuck me there are some seriously weird people about

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

no I would never take my child to a swingers club.

if they did start swinging I would want to make sure we will NEVER be in the same club at the same time.

when I booked into the Greenhouse in Darlaston a guy told me he was a swinger too.....AND his daughter!

Okay I wouldnt want my son to go along if I was playing, or my daughters for that Matter.

But some parents may see it as looking out for them... I know if one of my children asked me I would tell them where I suggested..

Can not Really see how if they are not playing with their kids that its wrong...( I wouldnt want to come across my kids in there though.. )

Katie.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"Probably a paedo too..."

So because he's a swinger, and so is his daughter, that makes him a paedo too??

Sorry, but I find that attitude disgusting too.

[Removed by poster at 21/11/10 20:38:02]

There are things some parents do with their children I don't understand: allow them to drink, smoke, have sex: and I'm talking under 16.

Others see nothing wrong in attending swinging clubs with their children: something I personally find unsavoury and inappropriate, but I struggle to see the correlation between having a malfunctioning moral compass and being a paedophile!!

There are certain things you should never do with your children regardless of their ages and this is one of them, GROSS!!!

Tell ya wot...

You take ours and we'll take yours

It's a joke

Absolutely no way, hell would have to freeze over, neither of my kids know i swing, i wouldnt take any of them to a club

There are rules at chams family members cant swing at the same time so they have to book ahead which nights they go. Saying that I know A few who have and there fore been asked to leave the club.

I personally think there is a line, to be drawn, parenting these days seems have too much focus on being your child's friend. You are the parent first before the friend. You may be the uncool parent but If thats the way it is so what.

Draw the line somewhere!!

West

"Probably a paedo too...

So because he's a swinger, and so is his daughter, that makes him a paedo too??

Sorry, but I find that attitude disgusting too. "

No need to say sorry, for a start I did say 'probably'...not 'definitely'...but for someone to openly boast that he's daughter was into the lifestyle is certainly NOT normal and VERY questionable...a sort of person who would most probably watch (and maybe enjoy) seeing there own daughter performing with someone..and/or be aware that the same said daughter may be watching him doing the same...could very easily fit into the 'wrongun' catagory..if they have no morals about that whats to say they have any morals about other things?

And..dont try to imply that I was saying that it was 'because he was a swinger'...most swingers, Im sure, would find the situation bizarre and wrong to say the least

West

"I personally think there is a line, to be drawn, parenting these days seems have too much focus on being your child's friend. You are the parent first before the friend. You may be the uncool parent but If thats the way it is so what.

Draw the line somewhere!!"

Best post I have seen for ages...absolute nailed on mate....

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

"I personally think there is a line, to be drawn, parenting these days seems have too much focus on being your child's friend. You are the parent first before the friend. You may be the uncool parent but If thats the way it is so what.

Draw the line somewhere!!

Best post I have seen for ages...absolute nailed on mate...."

no way I though pedophile but I do agree there is a line you do not cross.

It all depends on the age of the child if the child is 20+ it is there right to swing but not to swing with the parents surely thats incest.

no matter the age, my kids are blissfully unaware of my other life, having an honest relationship is good as i would like to think my kids felt they could confide in us what they were doing ..great but NEVER in the same club, we recently had a similar conversation in a club, we met the dtr, she said mum was also swinger and they ensured they never went to the same place or met the same people.

West

"It all depends on the age of the child if the child is 20+ it is there right to swing but not to swing with the parents surely thats incest."

Im no expert on the law...but I think its incest any age...

I think 'funkyox' rightly picked up on the point about swingers though...I dont know she she was trying to imply that I was suggesting ''because they were swingers''....but she was right to highlight the point..because that sort of behaviour will get genuine swingers tarred with a very dirty brush.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Do you have kids?

Do they have sex with people?

Draw the line somewhere!!"

Even though by being their friend as well as their parent you will have the type of relationship where they feel they can talk to you and not hide who they are.... which means you can make sure you are not swinging in the same place at the same time... thus avoiding finding your mum sucking your cock in the middle of an orgy one night.

"It all depends on the age of the child if the child is 20+ it is there right to swing but not to swing with the parents surely thats incest.

Im no expert on the law...but I think its incest any age...

I think 'funkyox' rightly picked up on the point about swingers though...I dont know she she was trying to imply that I was suggesting ''because they were swingers''....but she was right to highlight the point..because that sort of behaviour will get genuine swingers tarred with a very dirty brush. "

Thats what I ment to swing independantly not together. Would never condone that. Now a wierd one I know of a couple went to chams I have seen them there and spoke to them together mum and dad and son and daughter in law now thats wierd but the father and son lookalike and the mum and daughter in law lookalike.

"...but for someone to openly boast that he's daughter was into the lifestyle is certainly NOT normal and VERY questionable...a sort of person who would most probably watch (and maybe enjoy) seeing there own daughter performing with someone..and/or be aware that the same said daughter may be watching him doing the same..."

How the hell do you make that connection. A swinger talking to another swinger explains their daughter is also into the same lifestyle, makes them the sort of person who would watch their kids shagging.

Fuck me sideways.... next time someone posts that they are gonna be a grandparent because their daughter is up the duff, will you be assuming they donated the sperm?

Interesting topic...I mentioned something similar in an earlier post.

I very recently had this happen to me when my daughter (20+ age) confided that her boyfriend had mentioned trying a swingers club....

I immediately admitted to her that we swing and had in fact been at the very club she was thinking of attending the previous night.

I would much rather face the embarassment of having to tell her that we swing than to have ever had the situation where we all found ourselves in the same club....something I personally could not and would not ever do.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I'm safe, my parents only had sex 3 times - the nights me, my brother and my sister were conceived.

Please tell me I'm right, the thought of them at it like knives is just....well.....plain wrong.

I want my Dad to be pottering round the shed and fixing shelves, whilst my Mum cooks the Sunday roast, not slamming his own meat in......

"I'm safe, my parents only had sex 3 times - the nights me, my brother and my sister were conceived.

Please tell me I'm right, the thought of them at it like knives is just....well.....plain wrong.

I want my Dad to be pottering round the shed and fixing shelves, whilst my Mum cooks the Sunday roast, not slamming his own meat in......"

...... MG @ slamming his own meat in lol

* sits on coffin *

"...but for someone to openly boast that he's daughter was into the lifestyle is certainly NOT normal and VERY questionable...a sort of person who would most probably watch (and maybe enjoy) seeing there own daughter performing with someone..and/or be aware that the same said daughter may be watching him doing the same...

How the hell do you make that connection. A swinger talking to another swinger explains their daughter is also into the same lifestyle, makes them the sort of person who would watch their kids shagging.

Fuck me sideways.... next time someone posts that they are gonna be a grandparent because their daughter is up the duff, will you be assuming they donated the sperm?"

Well he certainly lacks discretion, if we had a daughter and she enjoyed the lifestyle it would be left to her to tell people she was if she wanted to.

We see this as an extension to our sex lives, so taking a son or daughter along to a swingers club with us would be like allowing our children to become part of that sex life, it’s best to keep certain things separate and to us this is one of them.

Might sound like I’m being a hypocrite, but I’m not, I just cannot think of any reason whatsoever why any parent would take one of their offspring to a swingers club.

"It all depends on the age of the child if the child is 20+ it is there right to swing but not to swing with the parents surely thats incest."

Of course its incest if you swing WITH your offspring. I think what the OP was asking though is would you be comfortable with your grown up child being in the same club as you while you swing.

Personnally I can't think of anything worse than watching my parents having sex.

Just so ppl are clear on Our original Q. Would you be be comfortable GOING to the same swingers club on the same night with your over 18 year old daughter or son this post / Q has nothing to do with having sex with your own Kids thats not what we asked just going to the same club on same night ppl pls read post before you post

* Sits on coffin *

By *zMaleMan  over a year ago

penzance

Nope not for me thx !!!!!!!!! A very uncomfortable sitution.

By *teph_NaturallyTV/TS  over a year ago

Kettering

this reminds me of the Renault Twingo ad..where the Tgirl in the queue for a club is pestered by her son to get him in the club

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Ignorance of a subject is a great defence

By *it of fun cplCouple  over a year ago

village between York and Hull

I would not take my son who is over 18 to a swingers club, but if I knew he went to them I would not have a problem with it. I would just prey we never went to the same one on the same night!! If he was into this lifestyle it would be hypocritical of me to be against it.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We'd be totally uncomfortable too, can't even imagine being in a club at the same time as our children - makes me shudder. Can never get my head round parents taking their children in with them, it just seems very wrong to me. Z

Bolton

I've said children - obviously over 18 - but they're always your kids aren't they. Z

"Okies would you take your over 18 year old son or daughter to a swingers club is the Q

* sits on coffin"

how did that run through your mind!!

we might enjoy the lifestyle but thats bordering on sick

Forum Mod

"

how did that run through your mind!!

"

The answer is in the very first post onthis thread

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

Would not take my own kids, would not be happy at all if I were faced with that situation. 18+ or not, living at home or with a mortgage, white picket fence and 2.4 kids of their own, I would ground 'em!

West

"Probably a paedo too...

Ignorance of a subject is a great defence "

Meaning?

"Just so ppl are clear on Our original Q. Would you be be comfortable GOING to the same swingers club on the same night with your over 18 year old daughter or son this post / Q has nothing to do with having sex with your own Kids thats not what we asked just going to the same club on same night ppl pls read post before you post

* Sits on coffin *"

This sounds pretty dysfunctional to me and I'd question why parents would think this is a healthy approach to parenting. However, I'm not keen on the "do as I say, not as I do" mentality either. These aren't "kids" we're talking about they're adults and if they want to play they will. Needless to say I would be pretty freaked out if I caught my mum at a swingers club no matter what she was up to and I'm very adult indeed.

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Would not take my own kids, would not be happy at all if I were faced with that situation. 18+ or not, living at home or with a mortgage, white picket fence and 2.4 kids of their own, I would ground 'em!"

but you considered yourself "lucky" to have played with a mother and daughter at a club one night.....

" Lovly girl it was her 21st bithday and mum and dad taken her to xtasia clubing. And meet a man with his older son at chams have come across this about 5 times. Thay was all very normal people really."

norwich normal seems to be a tad different from us folk up norf normal!!

a block away from heaven

"Would not take my own kids, would not be happy at all if I were faced with that situation. 18+ or not, living at home or with a mortgage, white picket fence and 2.4 kids of their own, I would ground 'em!

but you considered yourself "lucky" to have played with a mother and daughter at a club one night....."

That I did yummy. As all willing parties I felt comfortable in doing so as well. Just wouldn't do the same with my own kids.

"Okies would you take your over 18 year old son or daughter to a swingers club is the Q

* sits on coffin"

no way, if i every went to a club and saw one of my kids there i think id died, id never take them, i have two daughter who are at an age where they could go to clubs but i dont want to see my girls dressed up sexy and having men coming onto them, they are and always will be my little girls

If you enjoy it then what the hell go for it and stuff what people think.

"If you enjoy it then what the hell go for it and stuff what people think. "
.... Are you for real

* sits on coffin *

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

Ohhh a definate no no.. If they choose that lifestyle well thats upto them, but would seem soo wrong to me (thats my personnal opinion)

No no for me too,not that I have kids but no I would not take them,but thats my opinion whether they are 18 or 30,they are still your kids and you still want to see them as innocent little angels,not them having sex with lots of men/women at a swingers club,is the OP for real?

Why would you say that, the OP said the same as you did, not for them.

a block away from heaven

Spin it around and ask how you would react running into your own parents. People raise their kids as they feel fit so try to remain open minded.

Bolton

"Spin it around and ask how you would react running into your own parents. People raise their kids as they feel fit so try to remain open minded."

I think that the op is more about going along to a club with parent/offspring (children seems the wrong word!) some Mums go with duaghters, etc - rather than just running in to each other! I can't even begin to imagine either scenario! Z

"No no for me too,not that I have kids but no I would not take them,but thats my opinion whether they are 18 or 30,they are still your kids and you still want to see them as innocent little angels,not them having sex with lots of men/women at a swingers club,is the OP for real?"

It does happen,we know of a mother and daughter who go to clubs and parties together but dont play in the same room... And no we dont agree with it,no matter how old the kids are.

whatever is said this is a sensitive subject,and we all have our own opinions

Whilst bringing up our kids we tried to instil in them some sort of basic moral code that they could use as platform with which to form their own idea of what they thought was right and wrong. we left it up to them.

to be honest they did quite a good job on themselves. they are also aware they they have a stricter moral code than us,they don't know what we get up to but wouldn't judge us on it.

as for going to a club with them? just too weird.

» Add a new message to this topic