FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Knowing you Knowing me

Knowing you Knowing me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *omcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

a line from Alan Partridge I know but having only been involved in swinging some months and little experience really after many years in a marriage

now divorced BTW I have had my eyes opened by the swinging culure ..most of it good but some amazing attitudes from some. However, its funny now as I go about my normal daily life I do look at people women in particular as they are my attraction and just wonder if the person serving in the petrol station,supermarket or bar is involved like me/us in swinging !!!! Have you ever loked and smiled at a person and your mind wanders to think have I seen their face, boobs, or whatever on a profile on fab ...sure has opened up a new world Any others noticed swingers in their local pub. deli whatever ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I walked past a couple in town at the weekend and was convinced that I'd seen them at chams.

A little later I realised I'd actually seen them at the local Church!

Well, it begins with the same two letters

By *omcouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

"I walked past a couple in town at the weekend and was convinced that I'd seen them at chams.

A little later I realised I'd actually seen them at the local Church!

Well, it begins with the same two letters "

very funny ...i like that mixing up business with pleasure !!

By *ardybumsCouple  over a year ago

peekin under duvet is it safe?

actually have had that 'mmm where do i know you from' look a while back in the local supermarket and im sure they got the same look back, well it was kinda dark in the playroom so couldnt be 100% sure

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

[Removed by poster at 25/11/10 00:31:27]

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

I know one thing, the episode of I'm Alan Partridge where he makes a new friend in the petrol station who turns out to be a swinger is hilarious.

"Your little finger just touched it....."

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

I find myself checking out fellow passengers on bus and train.

Do they, don't they?

Often stop at chorley services on way to chams and quite often run into other "swingers" on the way to the club.

I don't wonder if people swing per se as the bloke in the petrol station is not someone I'd play with.

However, there are a few distinguished looking suited and booted types on my regular commute I'd love to ball gag, hog tie and encase their cocks in Gates of Hell!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

TMI!!!

"TMI!!!"

Ooooh c'mon Sharpie, it's good to share!

By *ex.IncCouple  over a year ago

Castleford

At least its not just me feeling slightly uneasy right now then lol

"I don't wonder if people swing per se as the bloke in the petrol station is not someone I'd play with.

However, there are a few distinguished looking suited and booted types on my regular commute I'd love to ball gag, hog tie and encase their cocks in Gates of Hell!! "

i'm glad i'm not alone haha. When someone like that catches my eye, i always have thoughts of doing extreme things to them. Just because it's such a contrast to their outward appearance!

What does hog tie and gates of hell mean lol

"I don't wonder if people swing per se as the bloke in the petrol station is not someone I'd play with.

However, there are a few distinguished looking suited and booted types on my regular commute I'd love to ball gag, hog tie and encase their cocks in Gates of Hell!!

i'm glad i'm not alone haha. When someone like that catches my eye, i always have thoughts of doing extreme things to them. Just because it's such a contrast to their outward appearance!"

You've got it!!

They look so "refined", immaculately groomed, I just want to dirty them up a little!

"What does hog tie and gates of hell mean lol "

I have a contraption that cuffs wrists to ankles, playmates are on their back and can't move, hog tied. Gates of Hell are five rings, the ones I have are leather although they have metal ones. They're attached and go over the cock keeping it hard! Google it if you can't visualise it!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

You feed beefburgers to swans!

» Add a new message to this topic