FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Worst meet

Worst meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

C'mon, worst meet from here.

Mine, a couple insisted on meeting me but she was wooden. Felt wrong sent them home.

Only doung it so hubby wouldn't cheat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"C'mon, worst meet from here.

Mine, a couple insisted on meeting me but she was wooden. Felt wrong sent them home.

Only doung it so hubby wouldn't cheat. "

It was ... Bloody fantastic

By *iamondjoeMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

The one that ended at A&E

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

My worst meets are when the man decides to "discuss" his problems without really asking if I was interested in knowing. It's even worse if it happens during the after sex conversation.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Frozen turkey.

"My worst meets are when the man decides to "discuss" his problems without really asking if I was interested in knowing. It's even worse if it happens during the after sex conversation. "

Oh my. What are they thinking???

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Well there was the one time when the guy fell asleep

Ashton Under Lyne

"My worst meets are when the man decides to "discuss" his problems without really asking if I was interested in knowing. It's even worse if it happens during the after sex conversation.

Oh my. What are they thinking??? "

That apparently I had the solution to why the wife was being a bitch or why his kids hated him or why his job is going to fire him (all separate cases, by the way)

Ashton Under Lyne

"Well there was the one time when the guy fell asleep "

Before or after sex ? That'd be hugely important

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I prefer not to say

I don't think I want to say tbh as it's unfair

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Well there was the one time when the guy fell asleep

Before or after sex ? That'd be hugely important "

During...

"My worst meets are when the man decides to "discuss" his problems without really asking if I was interested in knowing. It's even worse if it happens during the after sex conversation.

That apparently I had the solution to why the wife was being a bitch or why his kids hated him or why his job is going to fire him (all separate cases, by the way) "

Not so much wife (as I don't meet attached people) but I have had the ones that think it's okay to confide in me about all the crap going on in their lives .... Like can I go home now?

"Well there was the one time when the guy fell asleep

Before or after sex ? That'd be hugely important

During... "

I would have accidentally purposely broke it

Once I had a meet planned but they cancelled so I had to have myself for company...I was totally my own worst meet

-Courtney

Ashton Under Lyne

That apparently I had the solution to why the wife was being a bitch or why his kids hated him or why his job is going to fire him (all separate cases, by the way)

Not so much wife (as I don't meet attached people) but I have had the ones that think it's okay to confide in me about all the crap going on in their lives .... Like can I go home now? "

Going home is still easy, you get up and remember an engagement you had "forgotten". How do you get them out of YOUR bed when they're going on and on about stuff

Not so much wife (as I don't meet attached people) but I have had the ones that think it's okay to confide in me about all the crap going on in their lives .... Like can I go home now?

Going home is still easy, you get up and remember an engagement you had "forgotten". How do you get them out of YOUR bed when they're going on and on about stuff "

Fart a really smelly one?

My first Mrs has been my worst meet although it took me a while to find ou

"Once I had a meet planned but they cancelled so I had to have myself for company...I was totally my own worst meet

-Courtney "

I hope the reason was legit, if not what an idiot!

Only a couple really - one where the couple were at least 20 years older than their photos. Oh and the one where I met Chalk ??

Arriving at a ladies house and finding it looked like a pigsty..was filthy.. Walked out straight away.

Social meet after a few message exchanges,a couple of hours about his ex etc etc.

Beam me up Scotty'.

By *heclitmaster84Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Turning up and it want the couple in the photos just said does Tommy live here and then went lol x

By *ale_seeking_funMan  over a year ago

reading

not that it classes as a meet but a waster i had been speaking to on a different site arranged to meet at a pub about 45 mins from my house. I arrived and sat there waiting and waiting and looking at three other guys who seemed to be doing the same. I believe that all of us had been scammed by the same "lady".

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

I took a woman to Cupids. She got very d*unk and went into the Jacuzzi fully clothed. She then went into a private room with an Asian guy. When she emerged 30 minutes late she slapped me hard around the face for (using her words) "letting her go off with a Paki. I was so fed up I took her home - and she threw up all over the inside of my car. Never again!

A friend of mine told me he met a woman on here years ago and they had a few meets at his, all went well.

He was stopping at hers the first night and while she was upstairs he started to read a letter she had on the side.

The letter was from social services to confirm that they were coming out to interview her and her new partner as part of the process of getting her kids back from care.

My friend read in the letter she had told the social services that he lived with her and he was her new partner.

He hightailed it out of there

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"A friend of mine told me he met a woman on here years ago and they had a few meets at his, all went well.

He was stopping at hers the first night and while she was upstairs he started to read a letter she had on the side.

The letter was from social services to confirm that they were coming out to interview her and her new partner as part of the process of getting her kids back from care.

My friend read in the letter she had told the social services that he lived with her and he was her new partner.

He hightailed it out of there"

Reading letters is out of order too though

"I took a woman to Cupids. She got very d*unk and went into the Jacuzzi fully clothed. She then went into a private room with an Asian guy. When she emerged 30 minutes late she slapped me hard around the face for (using her words) "letting her go off with a Paki. I was so fed up I took her home - and she threw up all over the inside of my car. Never again!"

Lol that really made me laugh...sorry

"A friend of mine told me he met a woman on here years ago and they had a few meets at his, all went well.

He hightailed it out of there"

Wow can't believe your friend read somebody elses mail.

He hightailed it out of there

Wow can't believe your friend read somebody elses mail. "

He said he didn't know what made him do it, but he just read it as it was there laid out on a table

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"C'mon, worst meet from here.

Only doung it so hubby wouldn't cheat. "

Almost the opposite. Met a couple with my gf, when we got to our hotel room. She was all over me, he wanted to watch the golf. He did eventually fuck my gf.....she had to work very hard though

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"I took a woman to Cupids. She got very d*unk and went into the Jacuzzi fully clothed. She then went into a private room with an Asian guy. When she emerged 30 minutes late she slapped me hard around the face for (using her words) "letting her go off with a Paki. I was so fed up I took her home - and she threw up all over the inside of my car. Never again!"

I think we have a winner!

» Add a new message to this topic