FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > squirting

squirting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don't know about you lot but I love it when I'm giving head to a woman and she squirts all over my face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm not into watersports

"I'm not into watersports "

I wouldn't exactly call it water sports

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I've had a lovely woman squirt in my face I can say it was definitely was not wee ,it did not really taste of anything but I did love her doing it to me.

It comes from the bladder though, it is wee mixed with fluids from a gland. Ask a doctor.

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Is semen urine too?

There may be trace elements of urine in squirt which is probably inevitable but doesn't mean to say it's urine.

Lichfield

The answer is in the Squirting Myth or Moist thread currently discussing this. it's not urine.

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"I'm not into watersports "

So have you asked your doctor... I doubt you have. If you Google it, the results may open your mind.

OP I love it

It is a mixture of urine and other fluid, so yes, it most definitely is part wee.

"I'm not into watersports

So have you asked your doctor... I doubt you have. If you Google it, the results may open your mind.

OP I love it "

Yes I have fully discussed this with a doctor, he confirmed what I'm saying. Urine mixed with fluid from a gland.

Lichfield

OP I love it

Yes I have fully discussed this with a doctor, he confirmed what I'm saying. Urine mixed with fluid from a gland. "

But which is the higher %?

A load of squirt on an empty bladder can't still be a urine majority.

OP I love it

Yes I have fully discussed this with a doctor, he confirmed what I'm saying. Urine mixed with fluid from a gland.

A load of squirt on an empty bladder can't still be a urine majority."

Depends on how full the bladder is before sex obviously. But the base line is, it's still a form of wee, either majorly diluted with gland secretions or not.

Lichfield

OP I love it

Depends on how full the bladder is before sex obviously. But the base line is, it's still a form of wee, either majorly diluted with gland secretions or not. "

Fair enough. So is semen urine?

I fully agree with you OP. The best bit I find is when I can feel her pulsing and just as she is about to push out I get a mouth full and suck quite hard on the opening. If anything it tastes sweet. It's just one of those you either love it or you don't things. Testically both are correct. It's not for everyone, but generally women have a much more powerful, intense orgasm if they do "squirt". Call it what you will, I adore it!

OP I love it

Depends on how full the bladder is before sex obviously. But the base line is, it's still a form of wee, either majorly diluted with gland secretions or not.

Fair enough. So is semen urine?"

You obviously don't want to understand the truth so I shall leave it there. Have a good day

By *arkside2698Man  over a year ago

luton

I've seen this so many times in the forum. Is it wee? TBH I don't care. Any ladies are more than welcome to squirt or piss in my mouth

If you're not into it...why comment on a thread about it?

And yes, technically it does contain pee...but it doesn't smell, look or taste like wee.

Personally, I (Lou) find it a little too messy...though it does happen...Jeff LOVES it!

Awesome feeling though even if it is messy!

I always find it tastes silky!

By *indandfireCouple  over a year ago

ashbourne

Funny too that I start Sex with empty bladder squirt enough to soak a bath sheet or two and end sex desperate for a wee. The liquid also comes from within the vagina not from urethra.

[Removed by poster at 10/04/17 20:09:07]

"If you're not into it...why comment on a thread about it?

And yes, technically it does contain pee...but it doesn't smell, look or taste like wee.

Personally, I (Lou) find it a little too messy...though it does happen...Jeff LOVES it!

"

Oh, I'm sorry. I very obviously didn't realise that I'm only allowed to comment on threads where I'm 'into it'. My bad.....

However, you may care to take a look at a space docking thread here in the forums, not many people are into that either yet they are commenting. Shame on them, and me eh?

I don't like it.

"I don't like it."

Tut tut, and you've dared to comment on this thread

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

I find it quite annoying tbh, who wants to sleep in a wet patch

Oh, I'm sorry. I very obviously didn't realise that I'm only allowed to comment on threads where I'm 'into it'. My bad.....

However, you may care to take a look at a space docking thread here in the forums, not many people are into that either yet they are commenting. Shame on them, and me eh? "

Not quite what I said...just baffles me why people go out of their way to be negative, that's all.

Bristol, Thornbury

Playfull are you hust trying to start a argument / discussion here? Can we just get back to OPs topic and not ruin the thread?

"Playfull are you hust trying to start a argument / discussion here? Can we just get back to OPs topic and not ruin the thread?"

"Playfull are you hust trying to start a argument / discussion here? Can we just get back to OPs topic and not ruin the thread?"

I understand, you don't like people saying their opinion. No bother.

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"I find it quite annoying tbh, who wants to sleep in a wet patch "
if a man does his job right the lady will pass out first giving her the choice of where to sleep....... woke up with a wet thigh many times lol

I am the no1 lover of a squirter but even I'm tired of seeing these posts

london

It's a free country say what u like. I'm a big fan of a squirty session and not keen on the fact it could be wee but it's an age old debate. If it is wee will we stop enjoying it?

However, you may care to take a look at a space docking thread here in the forums, not many people are into that either yet they are commenting. Shame on them, and me eh?

Not quite what I said...just baffles me why people go out of their way to be negative, that's all.

"

I haven't been negative at all. I've simply stayed my opinion but I guess that some people can't handle people having a difference of opinions. I shall bite for future reference

I haven't been negative at all. I've simply stayed my opinion but I guess that some people can't handle people having a difference of opinions. I shall bite for future reference "

* note for future

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"It's a free country say what u like. I'm a big fan of a squirty session and not keen on the fact it could be wee but it's an age old debate. If it is wee will we stop enjoying it?"

As long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter what it is

By *xploringThisWorldMan  over a year ago

collier row

"Playfull are you hust trying to start a argument / discussion here? Can we just get back to OPs topic and not ruin the thread?

I understand, you don't like people saying their opinion. No bother."

Dont worry about it girl!

People won't accept they like being urinated on and keep saying hrs not wee.

They have down zero research hence why they have no idea what it is.

Remember people prefer an echo chamber of ignorance rather than truth.

Tis very sad.

*PS - smoking pictures my lady!

"Playfull are you hust trying to start a argument / discussion here? Can we just get back to OPs topic and not ruin the thread?

Tis very sad.

"

Thank you kind sir

collier row

Tis very sad.

Thank you kind sir "

I was gonna mention something to you in a private message but it's seems a pretty lady like yourself has had to lock her profile down for obvious reasons. Haha

The life of a hot lady on Fab is to be envied !

When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve.

A French team led by Samuel Salama from Hopital Privé de Parly II recruited seven healthy women—who’ve reported recurrent and massive fluid emission (enough to fill a cup) during sexual stimulation—to undergo “provoked sexual arousal.” The team conducted pelvic ultrasound scans after urination and during sexual excitation just before and after the squirting event.

All of the women had empty bladders before sexual excitation, however, urine collected just before squirting showed that the bladder was filling up. Urine sampled after squirting revealed that the bladder had been emptied again, revealing the origin of the squirted liquid.

The researchers also analyzed chemical concentrations in the urine samples (before arousal and after squirting) as well as the squirting sample itself. These included urea, uric acid, creatinine (a byproduct of muscle metabolism), and prostatic-specific antigen (PSA). The latter is a protein that’s produced in men’s prostate glands and in the “female prostate” called the Skene glands; PSA is found in “true” female ejaculate. Urea, uric acid, and creatinine concentrations were comparable in all of the urine and squirt samples. However, PSA, which was not detected before sexual simulation in six of the women’s urine samples, were present in urine collected after squirting and in the squirt sample in five of the women.

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well. Salama’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times.

Love it when the wife squirts while I'm going down on her.

Lap it up

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I have noticed that it tends to be the people that don't squirt that are more likely to come out with the 'it's urine' comments as if this somehow justifies their self-perceived inadequacy and jump on any thread to try and denigrate the practise.

Just know this:

Those of us that love it really don't give a flying fuck if someone else doesn't like it/thinks it's urine.

"

Just know this:

Those of us that love it really don't give a flying fuck if someone else doesn't like it/thinks it's urine.

"

See my above post...for the record I am a squirt.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I'm just going to throw this in. I can enjoy a long session of squirting and after play need to urinate.

Norwich

"When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Female ejaculate is technically the small amount of milky white fluid that’s expressed when climaxing, New Scientist explains. Squirting, on the other hand, results in a much larger gush of a clear fluid, which comes from the urethra, the duct where urine is conveyed from the bladder. The findings, which combine biochemical analyses with pelvic ultrasounds, were published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine on Christmas Eve.

A French team led by Samuel Salama from Hopital Privé de Parly II recruited seven healthy women—who’ve reported recurrent and massive fluid emission (enough to fill a cup) during sexual stimulation—to undergo “provoked sexual arousal.” The team conducted pelvic ultrasound scans after urination and during sexual excitation just before and after the squirting event.

All of the women had empty bladders before sexual excitation, however, urine collected just before squirting showed that the bladder was filling up. Urine sampled after squirting revealed that the bladder had been emptied again, revealing the origin of the squirted liquid.

The researchers also analyzed chemical concentrations in the urine samples (before arousal and after squirting) as well as the squirting sample itself. These included urea, uric acid, creatinine (a byproduct of muscle metabolism), and prostatic-specific antigen (PSA). The latter is a protein that’s produced in men’s prostate glands and in the “female prostate” called the Skene glands; PSA is found in “true” female ejaculate. Urea, uric acid, and creatinine concentrations were comparable in all of the urine and squirt samples. However, PSA, which was not detected before sexual simulation in six of the women’s urine samples, were present in urine collected after squirting and in the squirt sample in five of the women.

Squirting, they found, is essentially the involuntary emission of urine during sexual activity—though there’s also a small contribution of prostatic secretions as well. Salama’s team is now working on a protocol to test whether the kidneys work faster to produce urine during sexual stimulation than at other times.

"

Ah well, that's conclusive then. All those test subjects.

By *eanieMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"I'm just going to throw this in. I can enjoy a long session of squirting and after play need to urinate. "

And then licked clean!! Yum!!

chelmsford

"

Just know this:

See my above post...for the record I am a squirt."

Good post lone wolf

By *ollymollWoman  over a year ago

Stockport

Very interesting!

Thanks. I thought that was the case but not seen a study like this to confirm.

Not that it really changes much, I'm sure guys and girls will still enjoy it (or not) just the same as ever.

chelmsford

"

I have noticed that it tends to be the people that don't squirt that are more likely to come out with the 'it's urine' comments as if this somehow justifies their self-perceived inadequacy and jump on any thread to try and denigrate the practise.

Just know this:

"

As I said above, doesn't really matter what it is, as long as people are enjoying it

By *earandmonkeyCouple  over a year ago

uxbridge

"When aroused, some women may experience squirting, or a rather noticeable discharge of fluid. What it is exactly and where it comes from has been hotly debated: female ejaculation or adult bedwetting? Researchers are now saying that squirting is essentially involuntary urination.

Ah well, that's conclusive then. All those test subjects.

"

Where do i sign up for the next set of tests

Absolutely love love LOVE it!!!!

"

Just know this:

See my above post...for the record I am a squirt."

Something I would love to see.

I don't understand why the But It's Wee Squad get their knickers in such a twist over it, they get so adamant about being right and preaching "the truth". It's not fact, it's your opinion, your interpretation of what you've read and heard. If it were a fact that the liquid is urine, it'd be in dictionaries, science journals, biology textbooks... it's not. The only real "fact" is that its composition is open to debate.

My opinion is that I don't know what it is, so i'm not going to fiercely argue one way or the other.

I don't mind when others squirt, but I don't always like it happening myself. So messy.

Bristol, Thornbury

"

Just know this:

"

Well said

I think a lot of people don't like the thought of it being urine, as they feel it puts them into the watersports area. I love a woman to squirt all over me, but if they asked to pee on me it wouldn't be the same. Think the whole part of it being involuntary and connected to orgasms just makes it sexier. And let's be honest, all bodily fluids are pretty foul anyway. Ha ha

collier row

"I don't understand why the But It's Wee Squad get their knickers in such a twist over it, they get so adamant about being right and preaching "the truth". It's not fact, it's your opinion, your interpretation of what you've read and heard. If it were a fact that the liquid is urine, it'd be in dictionaries, science journals, biology textbooks... it's not. The only real "fact" is that its composition is open to debate.

My opinion is that I don't know what it is, so i'm not going to fiercely argue one way or the other.

I don't mind when others squirt, but I don't always like it happening myself. So messy."

You only have to do 2 mins research online to find out about what it is.

Having your own 'truth' isn't how reality works.

Facts are facts, they don't need your agreement.

I've never squirted

Well actually there was one time that I think i did but Im not sure so I probably didn't hahaha

"I don't know about you lot but I love it when I'm giving head to a woman and she squirts all over my face"

She's pissing in your face! Sorry to break it to you. But if that floats your boat.

I don't care what it is I think it's awesome

"

Just know this:

"

Amen

OP I love it

Yes I have fully discussed this with a doctor, he confirmed what I'm saying. Urine mixed with fluid from a gland. "

What's the gland?

BRB I'm going to have a squirt. Been drinking a lot of water today

Norwich

"

"

If it was that easy there wouldn't be such a debate over it.

There's a lot of opinion and a french research paper that used a whole 7 test subjects. Hardly proof is it.

"I don't understand why the But It's Wee Squad get their knickers in such a twist over it, they get so adamant about being right and preaching "the truth". It's not fact, it's your opinion, your interpretation of what you've read and heard. If it were a fact that the liquid is urine, it'd be in dictionaries, science journals, biology textbooks... it's not. The only real "fact" is that its composition is open to debate.

I don't mind when others squirt, but I don't always like it happening myself. So messy.

Having your own 'truth' isn't how reality works.

Facts are facts, they don't need your agreement.

"

Thanks for proving my point

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

If you enjoy it do it ..if you don't don't ...

Me I love it and when done properly I just want to curl up in a ball and sleep cant say I want to do that everytime I empty my bladder .

Norwich

"She's pissing in your face! Sorry to break it to you. But if that floats your boat. "

So what?

We get it, you are not into it.

Why denigrate those that are?

"She's pissing in your face! Sorry to break it to you. But if that floats your boat.

So what?

We get it, you are not into it.

Why denigrate those that are?

"

It seems you're the one who thinks it is denigrating. If you enjoy being pissed in the face why would you be insulted by someone pointing out that it is indeed piss?

I said "but if it floats your boat". That means to each his own.

Geeze

chelmsford

OP I love it

What's the gland?"

Skene's gland, near the opening of the urethra.

By *ack87777Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"I've seen this so many times in the forum. Is it wee? TBH I don't care. Any ladies are more than welcome to squirt or piss in my mouth "

I'm with you mate, I don't give a fuck, its hot

By *ack87777Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"I don't care what it is I think it's awesome "

Ditto

"

Just know this:

"

OP I love it

What's the gland?

Skene's gland, near the opening of the urethra."

and not all women have them.. which is why some women just DONT squirt.. no matter whats 'done' to them.....

[Removed by poster at 11/04/17 20:57:23]

I haven't been negative at all. I've simply stayed my opinion but I guess that some people can't handle people having a difference of opinions. I shall bite for future reference

* note for future "

Lol you certainly seem to be after a row...you're getting very defensive over an opinion...the very thing you're arguing that you should be abe to have.

To each their own and all that, but please chill...it's not worth getting so narky over

I was with a girl that squirted/gushed, I used to make her ride my face till she did it all over my face.

Was also good when she squirted while riding me!!

Had my first creamer the other week, anyone had or is a creamer??

By *aughtyLondonGuyMan  over a year ago

london

I once got into a situation with the girl sitting on a spin dryer in my parents kitchen whilst I was licking her, I was only 17 and had no idea what was happening as she started squirting really strongly over my parents kitchen cupboards. I totally panicked and had to clean everywhere up very quickly before my parents got home from work, but it made me fascinated by it all. Since then it has become my party trick. I love maintaining eye contact and making girls squirt for the first time.

My view is that it tastes so much different to wee so there's no way it's just wee

"

Just know this:

"

here here!

london

"

Just know this:

Disbelievers are just jealous

here here! "

OP I love it

Depends on how full the bladder is before sex obviously. But the base line is, it's still a form of wee, either majorly diluted with gland secretions or not. "

I can definitely tell you it is urine. I don't like getting pissed on in my face either

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

The french are not the only ones to have investigated this.. Many medical studies have been completed and published in notable medical journals...

They all conclude that the majority of the fluid is urine, however with a far lower concentration of urea and other secretions..

It has been concluded in one study the fluid is mainly water which passes through the urinary system to flush out the build up of hormones including oxytocin which is responsible for creating a need for love or bonding.

Tests have shown that the fluid does contain high levels of the hormone but there is still no understanding why it happens...

It's just one of those weird anomalies of the human body...

london

"The french are not the only ones to have investigated this.. Many medical studies have been completed and published in notable medical journals...

They all conclude that the majority of the fluid is urine, however with a far lower concentration of urea and other secretions..

It has been concluded in one study the fluid is mainly water which passes through the urinary system to flush out the build up of hormones including oxytocin which is responsible for creating a need for love or bonding.

Tests have shown that the fluid does contain high levels of the hormone but there is still no understanding why it happens...

It's just one of those weird anomalies of the human body..."

But so satisfying having a lady squirt straight down your throat!!!

To quote Pauline Calf:

'If you like it, try it. If you don't like it, try it, you might like it'

Maybe have a read of this and watch the little clip. It might help?? (Marnie asking about squirting on celebrity sex pod)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2998199/celebrity-sex-pod-viewers-left-cringing-after-marnie-simpsons-x-rated-confession-about-sex-with-ex-boyfriend-lewis-bloor/amp/

Why, since porn films started showing this, has it suddenly become a 'thing to do'?

I certainly never heard of this decades ago and now we're all being asked to perform like trained animals or we're not considered sexy or worse still, we clearly aren't having a good time! !!

Being constantly asked if I gush or squirt just really annoys me.

I'm not here to perform to requests and I certainly don't need to drench the bed to have a fantastic time.

Rant over

Well....

This thread escalated quickly

Sorry.

I just needed to put my point across.

*shuts the door and sneaks out hoping nobody noticed*

"Sorry.

"

I.noticed

"

. It doesn't come out the urethra

"Sorry.

I.noticed "

Dang

* note for future

Lol you certainly seem to be after a row...you're getting very defensive over an opinion...the very thing you're arguing that you should be abe to have.

To each their own and all that, but please chill...it's not worth getting so narky over

"

Hahahaha, sorry but if you take a look back at who actually started this, you were actually the one who said that I shouldn't of commented on here. Maybe you should of refrained from commenting at me in the first place. It's obvious you who had the issue with me. However, we shall agree to disagree and leave it there.

"To quote Pauline Calf:

'If you like it, try it. If you don't like it, try it, you might like it'"

Does this apply to space docking or eating shit?

"Why, since porn films started showing this, has it suddenly become a 'thing to do'?

I certainly never heard of this decades ago and now we're all being asked to perform like trained animals or we're not considered sexy or worse still, we clearly aren't having a good time! !!

I'm not here to perform to requests and I certainly don't need to drench the bed to have a fantastic time.

Rant over

"

You're right, none of us should ever feel like we're meant to "perform" a certain way. Just relax and enjoy!

* note for future

Hahahaha, sorry but if you take a look back at who actually started this, you were actually the one who said that I shouldn't of commented on here. Maybe you should of refrained from commenting at me in the first place. It's obvious you who had the issue with me. However, we shall agree to disagree and leave it there. "

Sounds good to me...I can assure you though, I don't have an issue with anyone... I think everyone should refrain from negativity...which, even of you didn't mean it to, is how what you said came across.

As I said...to each their own

"The answer is in the Squirting Myth or Moist thread currently discussing this. it's not urine."

Thank god for that!

chelmsford

"The answer is in the Squirting Myth or Moist thread currently discussing this. it's not urine.

Thank god for that! "

* note for future

Hahahaha, sorry but if you take a look back at who actually started this, you were actually the one who said that I shouldn't of commented on here. Maybe you should of refrained from commenting at me in the first place. It's obvious you who had the issue with me. However, we shall agree to disagree and leave it there.

Sounds good to me...I can assure you though, I don't have an issue with anyone... I think everyone should refrain from negativity...which, even of you didn't mean it to, is how what you said came across.

As I said...to each their own

"

And we can all comment on whatever thread we wish to, and live happily ever after

"To quote Pauline Calf:

'If you like it, try it. If you don't like it, try it, you might like it'

Does this apply to space docking or eating shit? "

Y'know those moments when someone hasn't quite understood...

Oh it's alot of fun...

Better if it gets shared back to you too.

london

"Oh it's alot of fun...

Better if it gets shared back to you too. "

first time I got a mouthful I just swallowed n carried on so she done it again, this time I stood over n dribbled it into her mouth

By *uriouscouple130Couple  over a year ago

county durham

I feckin love it! ))

By *ascade35Man  over a year ago

Alnwick

I've made women squirt/gush before, but only with my fingers......never had it done in my face before though I would love for it too happen.

Who cares if it's wee or something else. ..it's damm hot and sexy x

This has got to be the funniest squirting thread I've seen in a while

An argument that lasts two days and the "whitenighting" was spectacular .

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, it's how you put it across that counts! It's a forum, that's what they are for.

Personally I can take it or leave it! I can squirt and when I do I climax and can feel absolutely amazing.

I don't care what it is tbh and the guys I do it with find it such a turn on, that's enough for me.

I don't tell guys I squirt. If it looks like it's going to happen I warn them. If they don't like it they can stop but never had that happen yet.

I'm not a keen lover of the research point of view as it all seems based around the one French study with others just reiterating the findings? 7 subjects isn't quite a decent study?

Just to add to this, I was told by several doctors that I couldn't have children, each relying on the findings of the initial investigation. I have an 18 year old and a 10 year old both conceived naturally. It was difficult but it happened...... I'm very untrusting of the medical profession

"It's a free country say what u like. I'm a big fan of a squirty session and not keen on the fact it could be wee but it's an age old debate. If it is wee will we stop enjoying it?

As long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter what it is "

By *ve 66Woman  over a year ago

Blackwood

"Funny too that I start Sex with empty bladder squirt enough to soak a bath sheet or two and end sex desperate for a wee. The liquid also comes from within the vagina not from urethra. "

That's me to a tee

My partner is a squirter/ gusher. The act is involuntary. She simply can't help it. Regardless of its origin, surely this takes it out of the "watersports" field which is a deliberate activity?

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"I've seen this so many times in the forum. Is it wee? TBH I don't care. Any ladies are more than welcome to squirt or piss in my mouth "

Well said that man

I would love a women squatting over my face and letting me eat her out for as long as she can squat and then I swallow all there juices then go

"My partner is a squirter/ gusher. The act is involuntary. She simply can't help it. Regardless of its origin, surely this takes it out of the "watersports" field which is a deliberate activity? "
This is the same for me too

Well i certainly love squirting, i don't care where it comes from the orgasms when i squirt make my legs go weak. Hubby always enjoys it so i am a happy camper

By *arkside2698Man  over a year ago

luton

I don't mind when others squirt, but I don't always like it happening myself. So messy."

I know why the "But it's wee squad" have their knickers in a twist...

It's because they're constantly wringing them out to make sure they've not left any wee inside them!

chelmsford

It's because they're constantly wringing them out to make sure they've not left any wee inside them! "

We just wash them!

london

It's because they're constantly wringing them out to make sure they've not left any wee inside them!

We just wash them! "

spoil sport! Should offer them as a souvenir lol

OP I love it

I squirt and gush and I agree it is part urine, I can pee before sex still squirt and pee after sex, it comes from a different part and tastes sweet and is more clear in colour, but I think it's largely made up from urine.

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

OP I love it

I squirt and gush and I agree it is part urine, I can pee before sex still squirt and pee after sex, it comes from a different part and tastes sweet and is more clear in colour, but I think it's largely made up from urine."

Damned horny either way... ...is it just that guys like to see a sign of mutual satisfaction.....ie...cum..squirt..

chelmsford

We just wash them! spoil sport! Should offer them as a souvenir lol"

Haha

coventry

We just wash them! "

And turn the mattress over

By *rofessormarkyxMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

I first had a woman squirt when I was about 25, I'm now nearly 48 and I still love to see it.

Not all the women that have squirted knew they could do it but all of them wanted more.

From what I've read it seems to be wee without most of the waste with added sugars and other stuff from the skenes gland.

And just to let you know guys can do a similar thing if the head of their cock is played with and not the shaft

Yes please, who's donating... haha

Actually is my favourite part sex

"Why, since porn films started showing this, has it suddenly become a 'thing to do'?

Rant over

"

It is a rather inadequate feeling I get when men say how much they love it and I can't do it, or even worse when they say 'all women can squirt'

H x

I like it

By *o1978Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

OP I love it "

Not everything you read on Google is correct!!

It comes from the bladder so is wee!

This debate will go on forever. Can't believe anyone who has been on the end of a squirt thinks its anything else but urine. I have been on the recieving end of dozens from several ladies and even watched it coming out of the uretha. Its not magical pixie juice its wee FACT!

chelmsford

"This debate will go on forever. Can't believe anyone who has been on the end of a squirt thinks its anything else but urine. I have been on the recieving end of dozens from several ladies and even watched it coming out of the uretha. Its not magical pixie juice its wee FACT! "

coventry

"This debate will go on forever. Can't believe anyone who has been on the end of a squirt thinks its anything else but urine. I have been on the recieving end of dozens from several ladies and even watched it coming out of the uretha. Its not magical pixie juice its wee FACT!

"

We women must have a hell of a bladder I always wee before and I know dam well that my bladder doesn't hold that much wee espically at my age I can want the loo after a cup of tea .. and I can still go after I squirt or gush ..still everyone knows better than me and it's my bladder and body ..

By *ipringsMan  over a year ago

Northfield

I really dont think its wee , ok it has some in it as its coming out the same place but I have collected it and tasted it , as well as wee and they are nothing alike ...

Its amazing to see and have squirted into your mouth then squirt it back on the woman as its a fantastic massage oil that's for sure ...

Best way to avoid the mess is use waterproof sheets..

So tease that g spot and when you think your going to wee keep going and wait for the explosion ??

Rant over

It is a rather inadequate feeling I get when men say how much they love it and I can't do it, or even worse when they say 'all women can squirt'

H x"

Second that. I don't / can't squirt. Even after two babies and a weak bladder lol.

My only beef is use a towel in a group play situation as I don't appreciate a freezing cold wet patch, otherwise do what you like drink what you want, just have a little consideration for others in a group situation.

I've never had a squirter still searching

"My only beef is use a towel in a group play situation as I don't appreciate a freezing cold wet patch, otherwise do what you like drink what you want, just have a little consideration for others in a group situation."

Ive never even thought of this. The cold wet patches are awful even when it's your own mess! I agree I wouldn't want to be swimming around in another woman's gush either, im going to pack lots of towels next time I go to a club

Ruby

By *rianmanMan  over a year ago

nr ilminster

the first time I experienced squirting was wonderful- I was giving her full on oral and she came. Then she insisted on taking my cock up her ass and then stuck a dildo up her pussy and came even harder all over my chest. So sexy and slippery, but a towel is useful if sleeping !

[Removed by poster at 26/04/17 10:22:27]

london

"My only beef is use a towel in a group play situation as I don't appreciate a freezing cold wet patch, otherwise do what you like drink what you want, just have a little consideration for others in a group situation.

Ive never even thought of this. The cold wet patches are awful even when it's your own mess! I agree I wouldn't want to be swimming around in another woman's gush either, im going to pack lots of towels next time I go to a club

Ruby"

i don't mind taking the wet patch/patches, shivalry ain't dead lol

» Add a new message to this topic