FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Gangbang ideas?

Gangbang ideas?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are having our first Gangbang tomorrow....

Just after ideas and thoughts to make it go with a BANG!!

How should it start?

What should the lady be wearing?

Ideas for any games?

How to deal with personality clashes without the need for conflict - worried some guys may not get on - although naked men with hard ons - would you fight one?

If 20 say they are coming, how many do you think will turn up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have invited 20 I would between 8 an 12 will turn up, although you never know and all 20 could appear.

I've been to a few gangbangs and never experienced any bad personality clashes, you will find that you get 2 different types those that get stuck in and those that hang back and may not even bother playing. One guy will before it all starts say he has left something in his car, go to get it and never return.

As for what to wear, whatever your good lady feels sexy in

Shall I bring indoor fireworks!

Start with introductions - get some smiley badges to stick on us somewhere!! LOL Perhaps we ashould all wear little string collars ( not necessarily worn around our necks!!) so as we can attach a name tag, or do we just go by names such as biggest cock, bentest cock, curviest cock, baldy, beardy, weirdy etc etc!!

Wear whatever pleases you then that should please us - simples!

Games - cluedo - find the G Spot?

Personality Clashes - maybe we'll all be too interested in giving you a good time to worry about each other!!

50% should turn up maybe even more - you lucky girl!!!!

Gangbang hey....what about a reversal role,where its one man and twenty women,see how they would cope...just an idea,dont think the gangbang would last that long somehow !!!!!!

Oh lucky girl lol..

I like to be given to the men but obviously our relationship dynamic warrents that.

How about lady dressed in a sexy baby doll.... blindfolded as the men come into the room.. she can lay back and not know how many are touching her... reason I suggest this is it raises your sensitivity... and is extremely horny...

Oh and we invited 15 and got 7... but next time went to a group that was pre arranged and had 8 ... want double figures next time as was not enough men.. lol

Katie X

[Removed by poster at 09/07/11 10:48:11]

naked "Twister" is always interesting..

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The only game I play at mine is how quickly I can get my kit off and get started.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to get 80-100% attendance when i did gangbangs. One i did completely blindfolded with 12 guys. But for me it was about being a dirty bitch and i didnt want to play any games just wanted as many men all over me at the same time shagging me.

Hope you have a good time

if not enough guys turn up,go on here and get some more we did this and got an extra 3 guys in 20 mins

Also if you have invited 20 you have to make sure the guys are all occupied and not just hanging around waiting there turn.. The most guys its really possible to keep happy at any given time is about 6. Also gangbangs are pretty hard work. Make sure you have loads of water around and have little 5 minute breaks occassionally

if u want that many, get them to arrive at different times

"if u want that many, get them to arrive at different times "

Lol I tried that it was a terrible idea... I have yet to get a group that does what I want... I just want lots of good sex... and It's always over and done with too quick...

I'm always left needing more after.. lol

Katie X

"I'm always left needing more after.. lol

Katie X "

Oh yes, me too. Maybe one in the afternoon and one in the evening. Or just comandeer the single guys room at a club and get some sort of ticket system going.

"if u want that many, get them to arrive at different times

Lol I tried that it was a terrible idea... I have yet to get a group that does what I want... I just want lots of good sex... and It's always over and done with too quick...

Katie X "

You need to build up a group of regular guys that you know are good in gangbang situations. Usually these guys are long lasters and repeaters. Well thats always been the case for me

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Katie X

You need to build up a group of regular guys that you know are good in gangbang situations. Usually these guys are long lasters and repeaters. Well thats always been the case for me"

Hard to setup and keep going its just getting the right guys who wont let you down

I have a great group of guys in bristol that I meet. One of them arranges who turns up, I have the hotel room, and many hours of fun is had by all. If I could just get that set up in York I'd be a happy bunny.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Enjoy......

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"We are having our first Gangbang tomorrow....

Just after ideas and thoughts to make it go with a BANG!!

How should it start?

What should the lady be wearing?

Ideas for any games?

How to deal with personality clashes without the need for conflict - worried some guys may not get on - although naked men with hard ons - would you fight one?

If 20 say they are coming, how many do you think will turn up?"

The lady should wear what makes her feel good. Hell that can be nothing if the case may be.

Been to a couple and arranged the odd mini Gb (ie MMMMF). Expect 40% to 60% to turn up.

Try to get a few who have verifications from attending GBs they will not freeze at the crutial moment.

If you are doing photos a sexy shoot with the lady in sexy wear. Then pics of the guys around here naked. Then a few posed play shots ie Bj, tit licking and before you know it the photo shoot will be a full blown orgy.

But however you play it have fun, and if you do like it you will be more excited about sorting the next one, and so on and so on.

Good luck

Katie X

You need to build up a group of regular guys that you know are good in gangbang situations. Usually these guys are long lasters and repeaters. Well thats always been the case for me"

I have a good group.. my problem is.. the more I get the more I need... its a vicious circle... lol.. but a fun circle.. I have a group that I meet that are about 12 strong but only 8 available to me as 3 are over 55 and 1isn't white.

Gangbangs are the reason master and I swing to be fair... don't really go for much less... lol

I like to use it to end in a bukakke session.

Katie X

we have done them before, but on a Friday night at Tease 2. But then we had 10.

This time we are doing it on a Sunday afternoon and the playrooms free for us all. The spinning table will be the most popular I think. Although Goodgirl Tied to the cross might be fun too, another reason form wanting so much time....

Some guys are arriving early and have to leave, some later in the afternoon then some in the evening... the diehards are staying the distance!!!

Whatever happens it will be fun, but everytime I think of a number, I want to add another 10!!!!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Just tell Stu to take it easy, we dont want him nearly having heart attack now do we lmfaooo. You know what he is like 2mins and he is spent lol x

Poor bagpuss, got to find out how his teeth are...

I attended a greedy girls night where 17 single men had been invited...only 3 turned up !!!!

Turned out to be a lucky boys night!

Worried about the attendance? Have you asked for 100% confirmation from the "ohh yeah yeah i'll be there" replies?

Had 13 en-route to one before, 4 turned up, marvelous,lol

so far at least 18 has said they will come, but.....

Anyone interested in coming?

"so far at least 18 has said they will come, but.....

Anyone interested in coming?"

Hope you have a great time, i used to love my gangbang days. I just grew out of them and went on to different things

We have attempted many gangbangs using this and other sites......

In our experience, if you have 20 guys confirm and guarantee they will attend, then you MIGHT get 2 or 3...we have found that 10% is the usual maximum turnout, but 5% is more common!

Our current "record" is over 2000 replies to a gangbang advert, with over 400 definate confirmations.......3 (yes, three!) turned up, and one of them could not handle the situation and ran away!

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Our current "record" is over 2000 replies to a gangbang advert, with over 400 definate confirmations.......3 (yes, three!) turned up, and one of them could not handle the situation and ran away!"

OMG .. lol

Enjoy your GB. We're thinking of having a party soon cos both our birthdays are at the end of the month.. 2000 might be a problem at our place tho' ..lol

"

How about lady dressed in a sexy baby doll.... blindfolded as the men come into the room.. she can lay back and not know how many are touching her... reason I suggest this is it raises your sensitivity... and is extremely horny...

Katie X "

I recommend this as I've experienced it. There were two of us girls, blindfolded and on the bed together and the single guys met our OH's in the pub conveniently next to the apartment block, they could vet them and the guys trooped up to the apartment and sarted touching us.

It was amazing and its true that the senses are heightened when you don't have vision. I knew my OH instantly though

"

Katie X

I recommend this as I've experienced it. There were two of us girls, blindfolded and on the bed together and the single guys met our OH's in the pub conveniently next to the apartment block, they could vet them and the guys trooped up to the apartment and sarted touching us.

It was amazing and its true that the senses are heightened when you don't have vision. I knew my OH instantly though "

Remove another sense, ipod playing in the ears, cant see, cant hear who is with you,,,

"

Our current "record" is over 2000 replies to a gangbang advert, with over 400 definate confirmations.......3 (yes, three!) turned up, and one of them could not handle the situation and ran away!

OMG .. lol

Enjoy your GB. We're thinking of having a party soon cos both our birthdays are at the end of the month.. 2000 might be a problem at our place tho' ..lol"

Yes, but 3 should fit!

By *andy muncherMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Katie X

It was amazing and its true that the senses are heightened when you don't have vision. I knew my OH instantly though "

And there a lot harder for the guy or guys blind fold meets and if your one for the nerves you've had it but are a bit special for you ladies

so how did it all go?

Katie X

You need to build up a group of regular guys that you know are good in gangbang situations. Usually these guys are long lasters and repeaters. Well thats always been the case for me

I have a good group.. my problem is.. the more I get the more I need... its a vicious circle... lol.. but a fun circle.. I have a group that I meet that are about 12 strong but only 8 available to me as 3 are over 55 and 1isn't white.

Gangbangs are the reason master and I swing to be fair... don't really go for much less... lol

I like to use it to end in a bukakke session.

Katie X "

3 are over 55 ??? do you ask to see their passport ???

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"so how did it all go?"

That's my thought too.

Time for a PM?

"Our current "record" is over 2000 replies to a gangbang advert, with over 400 definate confirmations.......3 (yes, three!) turned up, and one of them could not handle the situation and ran away!"

That's a staggering statistic. What's going on here, is it that that most are not really 'single' men and simply can't get away on the night, or something else?

"so how did it all go?

That's my thought too.

Time for a PM?"

We did answer this earlie on in the thread... it was a fantastic time, 10 guys turned up. We WILL be doing it again... and again....etc!!

"Our current "record" is over 2000 replies to a gangbang advert, with over 400 definate confirmations.......3 (yes, three!) turned up, and one of them could not handle the situation and ran away!

That's a staggering statistic. What's going on here, is it that that most are not really 'single' men and simply can't get away on the night, or something else?"

We invited 20, 10 turned up for the fun. One other arrived but did not ring the doorbell, so nobody noticed them arrive.... real bad luck!!

» Add a new message to this topic