FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral with a condom

Oral with a condom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azmissy67 OP   Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

First on me !

Been chatting to a guy for a while and decided to meet today when he added as a btw that he only does oral with a condom ! I did say i dont have any femdoms but i dont think he saw the funny side.

Surely it cant be nice for a woman or man to suck cock with a condom on? I'd be scared of creating a bubble and it blocking my airway lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i had an experience with giving a guy oral whilst he wore a banana flavoured one.. tasted vile and left an awful taste in my mouth for about a week afterwards. Not my thing personally.

"First on me !

Been chatting to a guy for a while and decided to meet today when he added as a btw that he only does oral with a condom ! I did say i dont have any femdoms but i dont think he saw the funny side.

Surely it cant be nice for a woman or man to suck cock with a condom on? I'd be scared of creating a bubble and it blocking my airway lol"

Maybe he had Herpes and didn't want to give it to you. He was being thoughtful.

welshpool area

guy the other week wore mint flavoured ones which left a nice taste on his cock when i finished him off hehe

welshpool area

[Removed by poster at 14/07/11 08:32:45]

welshpool area

"

Maybe he had Herpes and didn't want to give it to you. He was being thoughtful. "

never thought about that!

"

never thought about that!"

STI's are also transmitted by oral sex. Many STI's are undetectable unless actually tested for.

So unless he was married/attached and being very cautions, encase he spreads something back to his partner - he's maybe a responsible swinger?

Miss actually likes some flavoured condoms.. although you do have to get used to playing with them on (she says).

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

"guy the other week wore mint flavoured ones which left a nice taste on his cock when i finished him off hehe"

Why would you start a BJ off with a condom on (presumably in the name of safe oral sex)then remove it to finish him off?

Confused.com

Incidentally - I've given a BJ to a guy wearing a condom and hated it. It was like chewing on a balloon and made me feel sick when it 'squeaked' on one of my teeth. Not for me thanks.

welshpool area

"guy the other week wore mint flavoured ones which left a nice taste on his cock when i finished him off hehe

Why would you start a BJ off with a condom on (presumably in the name of safe oral sex)then remove it to finish him off?

Confused.com

Incidentally - I've given a BJ to a guy wearing a condom and hated it. It was like chewing on a balloon and made me feel sick when it 'squeaked' on one of my teeth. Not for me thanks."

How can i put this in a lady like way ? Urmmm no I'm going to have to put it bluntly - he fucked my pussy wearing a condom and then i finished him off in my mouth hehe x

welshpool area

"

STI's are also transmitted by oral sex. Many STI's are undetectable unless actually tested for.

So unless he was married/attached and being very cautions, encase he spreads something back to his partner - he's maybe a responsible swinger?"

He just said he only did oral with a condom until he knew me better - wonder if he only gives oral to women when they are wearing a femdom ??

"

So unless he was married/attached and being very cautions, encase he spreads something back to his partner - he's maybe a responsible swinger?

He just said he only did oral with a condom until he knew me better - wonder if he only gives oral to women when they are wearing a femdom ?? "

good point

has he got a dental dam then

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"guy the other week wore mint flavoured ones which left a nice taste on his cock when i finished him off hehe

Confused.com

Incidentally - I've given a BJ to a guy wearing a condom and hated it. It was like chewing on a balloon and made me feel sick when it 'squeaked' on one of my teeth. Not for me thanks."

I assume by "finishing him off" she ment they had been shagging with a condom on then she finished him off with her mouth but i could be wrong

welshpool area

diamond you are right hehe

By *isub69Man  over a year ago

Epsom

I hate the taste of condoms. Although in a stange way I don't mind sucking cock with a condom on....just hate going down on a nice tasty pussy that tastes of latex. It is very wierd, you would think that I hated both........

"First on me !

Surely it cant be nice for a woman or man to suck cock with a condom on? I'd be scared of creating a bubble and it blocking my airway lol"

Well i know some do it but its not very appealing.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

Anyone wanting a BJ with a condom won't get one here lol Really don't see any point to it at all!

Here, have a can of beer... only don't open it, just suck on the tin

"Is the shower working?"

"Dunno, I had my coat on"

"Anyone wanting a BJ with a condom won't get one here lol Really don't see any point to it at all!

"Is the shower working?"

"

He he he i like the analogy

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

"Anyone wanting a BJ with a condom won't get one here lol Really don't see any point to it at all!

"Is the shower working?"

"

pmsl

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

As the transfer of any STI is a higher risk for the person sucking rather than the person being sucked, it seems he is being responsible for both himself and his playmates.... good on him.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

Confused.com

Incidentally - I've given a BJ to a guy wearing a condom and hated it. It was like chewing on a balloon and made me feel sick when it 'squeaked' on one of my teeth. Not for me thanks.

How can i put this in a lady like way ? Urmmm no I'm going to have to put it bluntly - he fucked my pussy wearing a condom and then i finished him off in my mouth hehe x"

I get it now ... I was having a senior moment as the thread was about BJs with condoms on

I prefer a blowjob without a condom, although a young woman did give me a squerb blowjob one time with it on.

She went on and on, and I think she forgot I was there , I touched her shoulder after 15 or 20 minutes, and she looked up at me quizzically and made a sound as if to say: Eh? Who are you? Where did you come from?

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"i had an experience with giving a guy oral whilst he wore a banana flavoured one.. tasted vile and left an awful taste in my mouth for about a week afterwards. Not my thing personally. "

I wore a banana flavoured condom once. Never again. I had the smell of banana up my nose all day and it had only been on my cock.

wife dont like the taste of cum but gives great oral with a flavored condom on

» Add a new message to this topic