FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *--Cinders--- OP   Couple  over a year ago

a place near Blackpool

why do men lie about their age on here?..i have met guys who are older then they say they are on here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"why do men lie about their age on here?..i have met guys who are older then they say they are on here."
i dont

but sense why they do

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

To be fair, plenty of women do that too.

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I met a guy a few weeks ago who looks hot to trot in his pics then when I met him he wasn't at all like his pics. At least 10 years older. He couldn't understand why I told him to take more recent pics, said they were only 6 months old...my arse!

"why do men lie about their age on here?..i have met guys who are older then they say they are on here."

I'd complain if the guys we met were younger than what they said lol.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

age is one of a few fibs that some people tell.

plenty don't tho.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"I met a guy a few weeks ago who looks hot to trot in his pics then when I met him he wasn't at all like his pics. At least 10 years older. He couldn't understand why I told him to take more recent pics, said they were only 6 months old...my arse! "

Didn't the sepia give it away to you? lol

By *ue care and attentionWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I don't understand why people lie about them selves, what can they hope to gain. Do they really think a people are going to play with them when they turn up and are nothing like what was expected?

"I don't understand why people lie about them selves, what can they hope to gain. Do they really think a people are going to play with them when they turn up and are nothing like what was expected? "

Agreed!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"I don't understand why people lie about them selves, what can they hope to gain. Do they really think a people are going to play with them when they turn up and are nothing like what was expected? "

desperation to meet, self esteem issues, peer pressure, sneakiness and a whole lot of other reasons I guess.

a place near Blackpool

lots of women prefer older guys so no need to lie or put pics on that are years old lol

I'm a young 35...like 10 years younger lol...will chance ma luck either way on ppls age filters lolol

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Oh I agree with you and they admit it on the meet! Lol They say that most females are looking for 40 and under so if they think they can get away with it they will lie!

Have also come across a youngster who is pretending to be 30 when only mid 20's to get a meet...

Me? I don't lie, maybe I should, but then I don't think I'd get away with it

Men do, women do, couple do! Why? Well in theory to put themselves into an age group that will increase or in their mind will increase their chance of a meet.

a place near Blackpool

i know that but once u meet them and find they are older then they say then i tend to just go home, if they can lie about age, what else will they lie about?..

"i know that but once u meet them and find they are older then they say then i tend to just go home, if they can lie about age, what else will they lie about?.."
just dont meet them again, an or dont give them a verification if they have none

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its not just guys, women do it as well. It amuses me. I would sooner someone tell me i look good the age i am than think i look hagged if i put 10 years younger.

knocking a year or 2 off is very very common and not always obvious.

But then there are the people who knock 10yrs off.

One of the first couples we played with were a year older than us on their profile but are actually 5 years older than I am. Now they are both younger than Kate according to their profile

Hubby told me to say i was 50 but why lie i am 57 and proud of my years. i would rather look good for my age lol.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

Actually, we met a couple who looked exactly like their pictures although they had put younger ages on the profile! Just because you say you are younger, pics can be bang up to date!

"if they can lie about age, what else will they lie about?.."

Here I say the now customary "Each to their own" but these types of "lies" are not really serious! Thousands on here tell porkies, whether it is making themselves seem more attractive by building up what they do for a living (proffessional, professional, profesional, et al..).

They may have taken pictures of themselves near or even on/in a car that is well posh, but in reality they just happened on it! On another site, one couple even have a range of pictures taken after asking owners of posh motors if they can take topless pics in their car!

Have even seen pictures taken inside a show home! Looked fantastic, but have to confess it was us!! We didn't say they were a show home, so it was a pictorial lie!

All these are lies akin to knocking a few years off your age, but hardly covering for a knife weilding serial killer!

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Thats why what you see is what ya get with us, cant see the point in lieing as you only get caught out in the end anyhows. Infact been told many a time our pics dont do us justice lol. Honesty is the best policy x

Talk about an exercise in futility! One playmate I had was 56 to my 48. Whilst I'm now 50 he's 49!

I had my doubts about him being 56: don't know how he hopes to pull off 49!!!

no one has asked for a copy of my birth certificate yet

i don't see the point in lying either so my age is correct, but thanks to genetics i already have glasses, a bald head and grey (white) in my stubbly beard

but on the plus side, your mum would love me !

i dont lie about my age i would rather think i look Ok for 56 than to say im 49 and someone would think id had a hard paper round ,and i cant really deny my age because i have a 36 year old son that kinda gives my age away if i bring it up .but i can understand the temptation to lie to fit into peoples criteria ...

"I'm a young 35...like 10 years younger lol...will chance ma luck either way on ppls age filters lolol"

am 49 tho

"i dont lie about my age i would rather think i look Ok for 56 than to say im 49 and someone would think id had a hard paper round ,and i cant really deny my age because i have a 36 year old son that kinda gives my age away if i bring it up .but i can understand the temptation to lie to fit into peoples criteria ..."

just like you imalady i would rather someone say am gud for my age 49 than lie and peops think ave had a hard life lol

"I'm a young 35...like 10 years younger lol...will chance ma luck either way on ppls age filters lolol

am 49 tho "

and ur point is?? lol...I think yer a total shag lol xxx

i couldnt be arsed with lying about my age.. but you do get it a lot, both from Males and females.

why should you be ashamed of your age you need to lie about it.. we are all destined to grow old.. and nothing we can avoid.

"I'm a young 35...like 10 years younger lol...will chance ma luck either way on ppls age filters lolol

am 49 tho "

sorry i wrote it wrong Im 35...but I look 10 years younger lol

am 49 tho "

are you sure ???? there are a lot of 49 year olds on here !!

"I'm a young 35...( I'M)like 10 years younger lol...will chance ma luck either way on ppls age filters lolol

am 49 tho

are you sure ???? there are a lot of 49 year olds on here !!"

hope that clears it up lol

it drives me mad!! as my age limit is over 45 i get men messaging me saying that theyre really older than that.i would say 50% of men are older than they say on profile.Do you agree?

I guess sometimes it depends on how big the lie is on age, but I do agree, I would prefer to be told I look good for my age than old and haggard LOL.

I get fed up being told i look haggard lol

I'm 53, no point lying about it....but now you mention it Ima, there are an awful lot of 49 yr olds.

"it drives me mad!! as my age limit is over 45 i get men messaging me saying that theyre really older than that.i would say 50% of men are older than they say on profile.Do you agree? "

You could be onto something there Pepps.

By *ommyandbrengunnCouple  over a year ago

sin city

I'm a youthfull 54

should have gone to specsavers

"it drives me mad!! as my age limit is over 45 i get men messaging me saying that theyre really older than that.i would say 50% of men are older than they say on profile.Do you agree? "

sorry but looks like ya swayed, a 44year old on ur veries lol...I know its PERSONAL choice, but most would try chancing it lol...

"I'm a youthfull 54

should have gone to specsavers "

profile says 51

What they take off in years they add on in inches (height) !

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

I hit 60 next month and I won't be lying about my age.

But I suppose I should update my profile pic from the one taken in 1985.

I was very naïve when I started. I honestly thought people told the truth about simple things age, marital status, sexuality as everyone knew they wouldn't appeal to everyone, and every pot has its lid right?!!

However, after being contacted by 39 year olds when I was seeking 45+ who then admitted to being 45+ I quickly realised people will say anything, be anything for a shag!

All rather sad!

"I'm a youthfull 54

should have gone to specsavers

profile says 51 "

Haa haa haa haa!!!

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am 30 I don't think I look it...I have mates that look older but mates thatlook younger

By *rs Sugar Mr SpiceCouple  over a year ago

We are about 15 mins outa Pontypridd and we do go to Crawley in west sussex 2-3 times a year so get in touch !!

Well if we caught wind that a prespective meet was lieing to us we wouldent go there as we are 100% genuine and honest cpl and we wouldent expect any less off any prospective playmates

» Add a new message to this topic