FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Degrees of straightness

Degrees of straightness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iredhand OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Am I alone in thinking that being straight is something that is final? Is the definition of straight more open to interpretation on fab? Having chatted to a couple on here last week, it turned out that the wife would only meet if I let her 'straight' husband suck my cock, as it turned her on. In my book I would call that orally bi. While fab only allows a straight, bi, or gay description, I think straight was stretching the truth in this instance! Needless to say I declined the opportunity!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pretty sure there is also a bi-curious option.

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i think straight is where nothing about your same sex people is attractive, you wouldn't be interested sexually or for a relationship. friends is ok. oral sex is not.

a lot of people think they won't get as many meets if they are not fab straight so they lie. plenty of people lie to get sex for other reasons also.

fab-straight is the common term.

Men who have sex with men are not straight its that simple.

Personally i have no desire to fuck a bloke get a bj off a TV/TS or so and so because i am straight i love women.

Each to their own and good luck but its very black and white if you're straight no grey and anyone who says different is not living in the real world and a little sad tbh for not respecting that.

Dunno. I don't fancy blokes.......well maybe Tom Hardy a little bit..... I'd never kiss a bloke or meet a guy alone but a bit of M/M action during a 3sum gets me extra horny.

"Men who have sex with men are not straight its that simple.

Personally i have no desire to fuck a bloke get a bj off a TV/TS or so and so because i am straight i love women.

Each to their own and good luck but its very black and white if you're straight no grey and anyone who says different is not living in the real world and a little sad tbh for not respecting that."

yes,,but you ALWAYS comment in threads about ,gay/bi/tv/ts

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

"Dunno. I don't fancy blokes.......well maybe Tom Hardy a little bit..... I'd never kiss a bloke or meet a guy alone but a bit of M/M action during a 3sum gets me extra horny. "
then I'd say u wer bi curious fella.some would say that ur not straight if u enjoy a mmf even without contact with the m(I think that's bollox tho lol)

There's degrees of denial and acceptance for sure.

"Dunno. I don't fancy blokes.......well maybe Tom Hardy a little bit..... I'd never kiss a bloke or meet a guy alone but a bit of M/M action during a 3sum gets me extra horny. then I'd say u wer bi curious fella.some would say that ur not straight if u enjoy a mmf even without contact with the m(I think that's bollox tho lol)"
i agree with all of that I think. i class myself as bi on here because it gets me the kind of meets I enjoy (MMF with a bit of bi play) but honestly I don't really care about labels.

If one is male and has any kind of sex with a person with a penis, then they are not straight. Can't see where there can be any question or confusion about this

- Mrs. J -

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"If one is male and has any kind of sex with a person with a penis, then they are not straight. Can't see where there can be any question or confusion about this

- Mrs. J -"

It is not complicated nor open to any confusion.

The only people who obfuscate on this topic are guys unable to accept that they are in fact bisexual.

They might be able to fool themselves but when they try to argue the case for degrees of straight they are really explaining different levels of bisexuality.

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

Tastes like chicken

By *nglishdoodMan  over a year ago

Morristown

'straight' is undeniably an absolute definition, as is 'gay' in my opinion.

In between those are so many degrees that they really can't be defined...and probably shouldn't be. To each his own and all that.

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Busted.

"'straight' is undeniably an absolute definition, as is 'gay' in my opinion.

In between those are so many degrees that they really can't be defined...and probably shouldn't be. To each his own and all that.

"

How has no one here heard of Mr Kinsey and his scale? His work and study put this whole hetro/bi-variant/homo/asexual issue to bed almost 70 years ago.

Incidentally I am a 1 on the scale. No attraction to "men" I have no interest in kissing or cuddling blokes, I am not bi-sexual, not curious about my sexuality, and no issue with m/m contact during a meet if it's appropriate.

The closest option on fab is straight but I am not "textbook" straight based on most of the thread posts here.

Each to their own and good luck but its very black and white if you're straight no grey and anyone who says different is not living in the real world and a little sad tbh for not respecting that.

yes,,but you ALWAYS comment in threads about ,gay/bi/tv/ts"

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

How has no one here heard of Mr Kinsey and his scale? His work and study put this whole hetro/bi-variant/homo/asexual issue to bed almost 70 years ago.

Incidentally I am a 1 on the scale. No attraction to "men" I have no interest in kissing or cuddling blokes, I am not bi-sexual, not curious about my sexuality, and no issue with m/m contact during a meet if it's appropriate.

The closest option on fab is straight but I am not "textbook" straight based on most of the thread posts here."

They have it's been mentioned many times on here.

edinburgh

The closest option on fab is straight but I am not "textbook" straight based on most of the thread posts here.

They have it's been mentioned many times on here."

So do you think that if fab introduced something based on Kinsey's scales that bi guys would be any more honest than they are now about their sexuality?

I don't.

By *arrasicMan  over a year ago

birmingham

If a man wants to suck my cock to fuck his misses no problem but she gota be hot as long has I don't have to suck his

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"If a man wants to suck my cock to fuck his misses no problem but she gota be hot as long has I don't have to suck his"

I don't know you so I don't know if you're joking or not,please tell me you're joking

By *rnie101972Man  over a year ago

SoT

I'm amazed how many straight men message me asking me to suck their cocks.

"I'm amazed how many straight men message me asking me to suck their cocks. "

They are not straight. They are closet gays or closet bisexuals

Straight men do not have an kind of sex with any person with a penis. Not even with those men who wear women's clothes and makeup

- Mrs. J -

By *arkside2698Man  over a year ago

luton

"Am I alone in thinking that being straight is something that is final? Is the definition of straight more open to interpretation on fab? Having chatted to a couple on here last week, it turned out that the wife would only meet if I let her 'straight' husband suck my cock, as it turned her on. In my book I would call that orally bi. While fab only allows a straight, bi, or gay description, I think straight was stretching the truth in this instance! Needless to say I declined the opportunity! "

Think you missed a trick there OP! Some of the best blowjobs I've had have been off guys in a MMF situation. Feel free to pass my profile to the couple in question

The closest option on fab is straight but I am not "textbook" straight based on most of the thread posts here."

0 Exclusively heterosexual

1 Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual

2 Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual

3 Equally heterosexual and homosexual

4 Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual

5 Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual

6 Exclusively homosexual

X No socio-sexual contacts or reactions

You are anything but 0 (Exclusively heterosexual). You are either bisexual or Gay, according to the Kinsey Scale, you mentioned

- Mrs. J -

i would not be hung up on what you are or think you are.. just get on with fucking and enjoy

By *aughty40sCplCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"i would not be hung up on what you are or think you are.. just get on with fucking and enjoy"

This!!!!

edinburgh

"i would not be hung up on what you are or think you are.. just get on with fucking and enjoy

This!!!! "

It really isn't what floats your boat. Go for it and enjoy.

Just be honest with yourself and others.

all these st8 guys would love to suck david beckhams cock

"all these st8 guys would love to suck david beckhams cock "

Why?

- Mrs. J -

edinburgh

"all these st8 guys would love to suck david beckhams cock

Why?

- Mrs. J -"

I think he is teasing.

Although since there is a rather dopey belief amongst some a least, that all guys are bi after a few beers, maybe he isn't.

"all these st8 guys would love to suck david beckhams cock

Why?

- Mrs. J -

I think he is teasing.

Although since there is a rather dopey belief amongst some a least, that all guys are bi after a few beers, maybe he isn't. "

Oh, I see. I thought he was serious

- Mrs. J -

By *eonlylive1seCouple  over a year ago

Atherstone

"Dunno. I don't fancy blokes.......well maybe Tom Hardy a little bit..... I'd never kiss a bloke or meet a guy alone but a bit of M/M action during a 3sum gets me extra horny. then I'd say u wer bi curious fella.some would say that ur not straight if u enjoy a mmf even without contact with the m(I think that's bollox tho lol)i agree with all of that I think. i class myself as bi on here because it gets me the kind of meets I enjoy (MMF with a bit of bi play) but honestly I don't really care about labels."

Couldn't agree more (about labels)

It says I (male) straight on our profile,

But we say we're sexyflexible , if we're in a threesome ore more some then what happens happens , it's just horny sexy fun if there are few restrictions imo

I find this interesting - I selected straight in the drop down - but don't mind a bit of male play if involved in a MMF.

For all the people saying straight means straight would you not entertain having a MMF in the first place? Is even seeing another aroused male a step too far? What if there was no male on male action, but the woman wanted DP of some form, and 'bits' may touch? Would you say no - or have to then classify yourself as bi?

edinburgh

I used to play rugby and "bits" touched. I played football and again "bits" touched.

I could go on and on.

It's not the touching that is the deciding issue.

You know what is

"I used to play rugby and "bits" touched. I played football and again "bits" touched.

I could go on and on.

You know what is "

Who wins the game? Is that the deciding issue?

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 13/06/17 16:23:13]

edinburgh

"I used to play rugby and "bits" touched. I played football and again "bits" touched.

I could go on and on.

You know what is

Who wins the game? Is that the

deciding issue? "

Ho ho ho.

I think you're either straight, bi or gay. Nothing wrong with either category someone falls into All these other confusing descriptions is just sugar coating B.S

The amount if denial on Fab is boring!

That is why there are so many gay, Bi, Trans on here that are specifically looking for "straight men"

Fab straight.

Just own it!

No one cares if you can only suck a cock when there's someone with a vagina in the room!

No one cares if you can only suck a cock if they have boobs and lipstick on!

If they have a cock and you want to put it in your mouth or you want your cock in theirs- then you aren't straight!

Aaaaaaand breathe

By *iredhand OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I find this interesting - I selected straight in the drop down - but don't mind a bit of male play if involved in a MMF.

For all the people saying straight means straight would you not entertain having a MMF in the first place? Is even seeing another aroused male a step too far? What if there was no male on male action, but the woman wanted DP of some form, and 'bits' may touch? Would you say no - or have to then classify yourself as bi?

"

If the definition of MMF is, as I understand it to be, some male/male play then no, I wouldn't entertain it. If it was MFM, then that's fine. Being in close proximity to another male, aroused or not, doesn't mean I have any bi tendencies, as my arousal is focused on the female not the male.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

Kapow !!!

Thanks Mikki. It's very true.

He seems obsessed. I thought I'm the only one to notice it.

Kapow !!!

He seems obsessed. I thought I'm the only one to notice it."

eh,,no loads of folk have,,its really funny.

obsessed seems the right word

edinburgh

Kapow !!!

He seems obsessed. I thought I'm the only one to notice it."

Perhaps these things keep need to be repeated time and time again due to the ridiculous and widespread view amongst many bi, gay and tv members that straight guys are up some man on man fun at the first opportunity?

"

So do you think that if fab introduced something based on Kinsey's scales that bi guys would be any more honest than they are now about their sexuality?

I don't. "

No, I think most guys on Fab wouldn't have a clue what the Kinsey scale is and are to daft to read about it...

It might possibly reduce the whole "nothing fits, I'll pick the closest and mention it in messages" thing.

edinburgh

"

I don't.

No, I think most guys on Fab wouldn't have a clue what the Kinsey scale is and are to daft to read about it...

It might possibly reduce the whole "nothing fits, I'll pick the closest and mention it in messages" thing."

Why does everyone keep referring to Kinsey?

His research was undeniably flawed and is now widely discredited.

His contribution to understanding sexuality is only valid (and here I genuinely take my hat off to him) is to make the topic a valid scientific issue for research.

"

6 Exclusively homosexual

You are anything but 0 (Exclusively heterosexual). You are either bisexual or Gay, according to the Kinsey Scale, you mentioned

- Mrs. J -"

I respectful disagree. Using a one or the other puts someone who identifies as 1 at the exact same interest as someone who identifies as 5.

I get messages several times a week from guys asking if I have ever thought about it with a guy or "how do you know your not curious if you haven't tried...". If I was to use your digital logic and select bi they'd never stop. Blocking single guys is shooting my foot as I get offers to join them and a playmate.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

Perhaps these things keep need to be repeated time and time again due to the ridiculous and widespread view amongst many bi, gay and tv members that straight guys are up some man on man fun at the first opportunity?

"

Really?

The only reason why I think some people have to say that repeatedly (out loud in forum and even starting a thread about it) is because they have to keep convincing themselves that they are "genuinely straight".

"Genuinely straight" guys who are secured of their sexuality don't have to do that.

Just my observation

It's like getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror and say outloud "i'm great" repeatedly to convince oneself.

It's an established treatment for whenever one feel insecure.

"

Why does everyone keep referring to Kinsey?

His research was undeniably flawed and is now widely discredited.

His contribution to understanding sexuality is only valid (and here I genuinely take my hat off to him) is to make the topic a valid scientific issue for research. "

Agreed; the research is a pisstake of a read. But it makes a nice graph

"

6 Exclusively homosexual

- Mrs. J -

I respectful disagree. Using a one or the other puts someone who identifies as 1 at the exact same interest as someone who identifies as 5.

I get messages several times a week from guys asking if I have ever thought about it with a guy or "how do you know your not curious if you haven't tried...". If I was to use your digital logic and select bi they'd never stop. Blocking single guys is shooting my foot as I get offers to join them and a playmate."

Respectfully, I was quoting Kinsey to illustrate to the poster that even by his reliance on this system, he is not heterosexual. Personally, I think Kinsey logic is flawed. The only reality is that most people are completely heterosexual, some a homosexual and the remainder are bisexual. Bisexual people are the only ones who are more bisexual at times (i.e. more homosexual) or less bisexual (i.e. more heterosexual) at different times of their life

I know this from my personal experience; whilst I am more bisexual at times, I am sometimes so heterosexual that I could be called straight. However, my husband who is completely heterosexual has no desire to be touched by any man; heterosexual, gay, bisexual or TV/TS

- Mrs. J -

edinburgh

"

Really?

The only reason why I think some people have to say that repeatedly (out loud in forum and even starting a thread about it) is because they have to keep convincing themselves that they are "genuinely straight".

"Genuinely straight" guys who are secured of their sexuality don't have to do that.

Just my observation

It's like getting up in the morning, looking in the mirror and say outloud "i'm great" repeatedly to convince oneself.

It's an established treatment for whenever one feel insecure."

I appreciate where your comment comes from but you have to recognize that being repeatedly contacted over the years by bi and gay guys who I make the same ridiculous suggestion that "until you try it you can't say" in the end will provoke a response.

I don't disrespect a gay blokes sexuality by suggesting he is only gay because he hasn't fucked a proper woman.

Why do they think they can disrespect me?

And why do I have to play the PC game when I decline their invitation?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm at the straighter end of the sexuality spectrum.

By *roblemfactoryMan  over a year ago

Blanchardstown

Fab needs a spectrum dial, or a Bi-chart, if you like, so you can reflect whether you're sort of anything-goes, or if you'd just suck that one cock in a million *if* the situation is right, probably during an orgy where most people are more straight-up bisexual. If you put Bi on your profile you get flooded with same sex offers, or couples with the expectation of bi play, so if you dislike most men it's easier to say straight. Maybe if there were a box to tick for "technically bi, I suppose, but 99.9999999% of the people I fancy are women, so don't expect bi play, and straight men in couples be at ease, I won't slip your cock into my mouth when you're not looking"

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I was always str8 till I met a bi couple and he wanted them both to suck me. I let them and thus started this adventure. I 100% would only want a relationship with a woman, but to dabble orally bi with females or others present is huge turn on to me. I have recently changed my Fab sexuality from Str8 to Bi curious as I think it reflects more accurately.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was always str8 till I met a bi couple and he wanted them both to suck me. I let them and thus started this adventure. I 100% would only want a relationship with a woman, but to dabble orally bi with females or others present is huge turn on to me. I have recently changed my Fab sexuality from Str8 to Bi curious as I think it reflects more accurately. "

That's what happened to me. Totally straight until I met a bi couple...

Kapow !!!

He seems obsessed. I thought I'm the only one to notice it.

"

nah,,you can tel lwhen someone is being rude and obsessed theres a point when it becomes hilariously obvious,,but I get yer point,,hope you get mine

"

Really?

Just my observation

It's an established treatment for whenever one feel insecure.

I appreciate where your comment comes from but you have to recognize that being repeatedly contacted over the years by bi and gay guys who I make the same ridiculous suggestion that "until you try it you can't say" in the end will provoke a response.

I don't disrespect a gay blokes sexuality by suggesting he is only gay because he hasn't fucked a proper woman.

Why do they think they can disrespect me?

And why do I have to play the PC game when I decline their invitation?"

that's garbage,,,hes blocked men and t6s/tv,,yet still trolls any forum thread regarding gay or tv /ts,,,so go figure,,lol,,its been noticed by loads of folk

Isssshheeeewws

I rarely see threads from women going on about " degrees of straightness"

Boring!

If you want cock- own it!

No one cares!

"Isssshheeeewws

Boring!

No one cares!

"

eh,,wrong,,women go "on about" a lot on here.

"Isssshheeeewws

Boring!

No one cares!

eh,,wrong,,women go "on about" a lot on here."

Of course we go on lol - it's in our nature

But the "straightness" thing seems to be a massive issue- mainly from the men that arent straight

"Isssshheeeewws

Boring!

No one cares!

But the "straightness" thing seems to be a massive issue- mainly from the men that arent straight "

nah,,women comment on it all the time on here

"I was always str8 till I met a bi couple and he wanted them both to suck me. I let them and thus started this adventure. I 100% would only want a relationship with a woman, but to dabble orally bi with females or others present is huge turn on to me. I have recently changed my Fab sexuality from Str8 to Bi curious as I think it reflects more accurately.

That's what happened to me. Totally straight until I met a bi couple..."

That's exactly what happened to me. I hadn't even considered it before that. I was the straightest bloke on the planet as far as I was concerned before that. I ain't curious though. I know exactly what I like haha.

"Isssshheeeewws

Boring!

No one cares!

But the "straightness" thing seems to be a massive issue- mainly from the men that arent straight "

There's a certain minority of straight men who bang on about it though. It's not the numbers, it's the content and how much they labour their point.

By *olo lets beginMan  over a year ago

preston

In my opinion, if you are having thoughts/fantasies about the same sex then I would class that as bi-curious.

If you have had any kind of sexual experience with the same sex and you want to do it again, bisexual. If not straight.

If in a 3sum situation MMF and you have no intentions of doing anything sexual with the same sex, straight. I'v you like to have even a little play, bisexual.

I get people can be confused, it took me until I was about 28/29 to realise I'm bi. But always since I was about 20/21 I had bi thoughts

By *eonard13Man  over a year ago

Heanor

I dont have a problem with people that say they are straight but I do get confused when in a profile its says straight and then in the interests it says TV?....Now I am not one to judge ...far from it but, just because a bit of make up and a wig trans-form you ( see what I did there lol) it does not make you a woman...sooooo.is the person really trying and failing to hide his or her sexual preferences.....why not just say you are bi...! or like me pansexual

I don't fancy men and would not meet any on my own for sex but in a mmf I quite enjoy sucking a cock with the wife there as it turns her on a lot . I'm down as bi playful and we look for bi men of some description as they don't get jumpy if you get too close to their cock lol

By *odramafunCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

I (fem) like the term bi playful... Not attracted seriously or for the majority to same sex but now and then enjoys to play? If that makes sense. Luckily I am just bi greedy

I'm straight, as far as I'm concerned.

But sometimes I like to kiss or fondle a woman, maybe a twinge more for a short time, but only in a club, usually when I have a man in tow, right next to me.

I'm not at all sexually attracted to women. But I'm vicey. Sometimes I do things because I can and because it's there. If I'm feeling playful and horny, it's like being intoxicated. But with sex rather than alcohol. I don't always have to feel a physical attraction.

"I'm straight, as far as I'm concerned.

But sometimes I like to kiss or fondle a woman, maybe a twinge more for a short time, but only in a club, usually when I have a man in tow, right next to me.

I'm not at all sexually attracted to women. But I'm vicey. Sometimes I do things because I can and because it's there. If I'm feeling playful and horny, it's like being intoxicated. But with sex rather than alcohol. I don't always have to feel a physical attraction.

"

Sounds confusing.

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Each to their own and good luck but its very black and white if you're straight no grey and anyone who says different is not living in the real world and a little sad tbh for not respecting that."

What he said!

"Am I alone in thinking that being straight is something that is final? Is the definition of straight more open to interpretation on fab? Having chatted to a couple on here last week, it turned out that the wife would only meet if I let her 'straight' husband suck my cock, as it turned her on. In my book I would call that orally bi. While fab only allows a straight, bi, or gay description, I think straight was stretching the truth in this instance! Needless to say I declined the opportunity! "

Don't you think it's more to do with who you find attractive?

Many gay porn actors are straight (as are a fair few male escorts).

It's just a job to them, just like her husband may do it as it turns her on but does nothing for him..

Wherever the party is @

"Am I alone in thinking that being straight is something that is final? Is the definition of straight more open to interpretation on fab? Having chatted to a couple on here last week, it turned out that the wife would only meet if I let her 'straight' husband suck my cock, as it turned her on. In my book I would call that orally bi. While fab only allows a straight, bi, or gay description, I think straight was stretching the truth in this instance! Needless to say I declined the opportunity!

It's just a job to them, just like her husband may do it as it turns her on but does nothing for him.."

If you find a guy attractive then that's understandable,but if you engage in any sexual activity with him then you're not straight. Makes no difference whether it's a job etc..you're not straight surely

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

As I've said many times before , there should be a bi selfish option on here , and I would happily tick that box . I am happy to receive oral from a tv , or a guy if my wife is sharing it . I won't however give anything as it does absolutely nothing for me .

I must admit I love to receive now , and it really turns my wife on seeing it . Perhaps that's why I enjoy it now ?

But the big question is am I bi or bi curious ?

I don't think so , but it's open to interpretation .

One thing I do know is this , those who totally inflexible on their straightness are missing out on so much fun , but as is so often said - each to their own

Just to go out on a limb here.. how about if it just shouldn't matter so much?!

These forums amaze me.. so many apparently with a desire for freedom in their lives, looking down on and forcing definition upon others who want the same.

"Am I alone in thinking that being straight is something that is final? Is the definition of straight more open to interpretation on fab? Having chatted to a couple on here last week, it turned out that the wife would only meet if I let her 'straight' husband suck my cock, as it turned her on. In my book I would call that orally bi. While fab only allows a straight, bi, or gay description, I think straight was stretching the truth in this instance! Needless to say I declined the opportunity!

It's just a job to them, just like her husband may do it as it turns her on but does nothing for him..

If you find a guy attractive then that's understandable,but if you engage in any sexual activity with him then you're not straight. Makes no difference whether it's a job etc..you're not straight surely "

So if you get r worded by a guy will you be gay?

Surely it's homosexuality "being sexually attracted to the same sex".

Or otherwise celibate straight people are what? Are celibate gay people straight?

"Just to go out on a limb here.. how about if it just shouldn't matter so much?!

These forums amaze me.. so many apparently with a desire for freedom in their lives, looking down on and forcing definition upon others who want the same."

But people have preferences, and that definition surely helps with that?

Wherever the party is @

If you find a guy attractive then that's understandable,but if you engage in any sexual activity with him then you're not straight. Makes no difference whether it's a job etc..you're not straight surely

Or otherwise celibate straight people are what? Are celibate gay people straight?"

If I get R worded?. Whatever it is then if you engage in sexual activity with women as well then you're bi sexual. If it's just men you're gay. I'm not sure how it why this is so hard to nail down lol

Wherever the party is @

If you're celibate but find men attractive and if you wernt celibate you'd be with a man then you're gay. Celibacy has likkle to do with your sexuality. It just means you don't have sex..doesnt mean anyting else . Imo that is

Or otherwise celibate straight people are what? Are celibate gay people straight?

If I get R worded?. Whatever it is then if you engage in sexual activity with women as well then you're bi sexual. If it's just men you're gay. I'm not sure how it why this is so hard to nail down lol"

By r worded I think he means the word that rhymes with grape that can't be used on fab.

"Just to go out on a limb here.. how about if it just shouldn't matter so much?!

These forums amaze me.. so many apparently with a desire for freedom in their lives, looking down on and forcing definition upon others who want the same.

Only if your choice for definition is who someone finds attractive.. I guess I struggle to understand that bit

But people have preferences, and that definition surely helps with that? "

Wherever the party is @

If I get R worded?. Whatever it is then if you engage in sexual activity with women as well then you're bi sexual. If it's just men you're gay. I'm not sure how it why this is so hard to nail down lol

By r worded I think he means the word that rhymes with grape that can't be used on fab. "

Well he's obviously just being stupid now isn't he?.. . We're talking about consensual sex. And to answer the question of course it's no . Is he for real?

Nearly all my messages cone from "straight" guys...

I have bi-curious because I don't mind who sucks my cock

But I don't want to suck thiers nor do I want to fuck them.

I am attracted to women

Not men

6 Exclusively homosexual

- Mrs. J -"

People just do not fit into categories, I say straight because I don't want men messaging me for sex, especially as they are ALWAYS married desparate guys. I have however met some lovely tv/ts and had a great time. But at the moment I only want ladies. I am not curious I am BI but I do not want men, Fab cannot handle that and neither can people who try to categorise me.

Heterosexuals have sex with the opposite sex

Bisexuals have sex with both sexes

Homosexuals have sex with same sex

It is hardly particle physics. One can be as obtuse as as they like on their profile but when we see a 'straight' man who has sex with men/TV/TS, we know he is lying

- Mrs. J -

Brighton - even Hove!

"I was always str8 till I met a bi couple and he wanted them both to suck me. I let them and thus started this adventure. I 100% would only want a relationship with a woman, but to dabble orally bi with females or others present is huge turn on to me. I have recently changed my Fab sexuality from Str8 to Bi curious as I think it reflects more accurately.

That's exactly what happened to me. I hadn't even considered it before that. I was the straightest bloke on the planet as far as I was concerned before that. I ain't curious though. I know exactly what I like haha. "

A weird situation to happen

By *xploringThisWorldMan  over a year ago

collier row

Does that make him bi curious?

Lol

Wherever the party is @

"Heterosexuals have sex with the opposite sex

Bisexuals have sex with both sexes

Homosexuals have sex with same sex

It is hardly particle physics. One can be as obtuse as as they like on their profile but when we see a 'straight' man who has sex with men/TV/TS, we know he is lying

- Mrs. J -"

And there you have it. Well said!

By *one_Fishing83Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm not sure what people mean by male play in a mmf?

Would have thought the only contact between the men might be getting a blow job at the same time or dv unless the people setting up the meet were looking for someone who's bi

By *ovepieceMan  over a year ago

Borth

I've always struggled with the limitations of the terms 'Straight', 'Gay' or 'Bi/bi-curious'. Once I started viewing sexuality as a spectrum, I settled into myself more comfortably, because for me I'm somewhere on that spectrum and not always fixed in one place (sometimes feeling 100% straight and at other times feeling bi/bi-curious). I have no idea what creates the shifts in my sexuality and nor can I predict it. I wonder how many other people on here might identify with a sense of their sexuality being fluid?

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 25/06/17 21:25:07]

Leeds

That's exactly what happened to me. I hadn't even considered it before that. I was the straightest bloke on the planet as far as I was concerned before that. I ain't curious though. I know exactly what I like haha.

A weird situation to happen "

Very enjoyable tbh, and opened my eyes. I love couples both playing and to play with if they are so inclined.

Brighton - even Hove!

"I've always struggled with the limitations of the terms 'Straight', 'Gay' or 'Bi/bi-curious'. Once I started viewing sexuality as a spectrum, I settled into myself more comfortably, because for me I'm somewhere on that spectrum and not always fixed in one place (sometimes feeling 100% straight and at other times feeling bi/bi-curious). I have no idea what creates the shifts in my sexuality and nor can I predict it. I wonder how many other people on here might identify with a sense of their sexuality being fluid? "

This is me. Sexuality can be fluid and can have for whatever reason in time and duration. I'm currently on the 'celibate' part of the spectrum.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I believe there is a spectrum of sexuality. There are so many permutations that it would be impossible to list them all for the purposes of a swinging site.

There is straight at one end and gay at the other. There are genuinely straight people and totally gay people. Everyone in between is part of each to varying degrees, which makes it hard to come up with labels.

So lots of things get condensed into a few options. In reality it doesn't matter what someone's sexuality is, or how they label it. So long as they never do anything they don't feel comfortable with

By *ovepieceMan  over a year ago

Borth

I can imagine a day when Fab has a 'swingometer' type thing where you can set your sexuality for that moment, a bit like Facebook had 'So-and-so is feeling...'

"I believe there is a spectrum of sexuality. There are so many permutations that it would be impossible to list them all for the purposes of a swinging site.

There is straight at one end and gay at the other. There are genuinely straight people and totally gay people. Everyone in between is part of each to varying degrees, which makes it hard to come up with labels.

So lots of things get condensed into a few options. In reality it doesn't matter what someone's sexuality is, or how they label it. So long as they never do anything they don't feel comfortable with "

Well said.

"I can imagine a day when Fab has a 'swingometer' type thing where you can set your sexuality for that moment, a bit like Facebook had 'So-and-so is feeling...' "

Thats the best thing anyone has said so far. But I can like cock but not want to go with men, can you handle that?

By *esi tardkaCouple  over a year ago

acton

"I don't fancy men and would not meet any on my own for sex but in a mmf I quite enjoy sucking a cock with the wife there as it turns her on a lot . I'm down as bi playful and we look for bi men of some description as they don't get jumpy if you get too close to their cock lol "

Yes we are the same hubby does not meet single bi men on his own but if we meet a sexy man in a meet my man and me would love to go down and give him Blowjob..

» Add a new message to this topic