FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Honesty about being bisexual

Honesty about being bisexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've recently rejoined fab again after a short break. I was on here before for a few years then briefly deleted and rejoined again.

I'm listed as bisexual because that's what I am.

I used to get a lot of messages from straight guys asking to be part of my bi 3 somes.

Being bi, I replied "Sorry, I'm only looking for bi guys ".

9 times out of 10 the blokes would say they were bi, they just didn't want people to know!

I don't think people realise how many bisexuals guys are hiding behind straight profiles. They make thier profiles come across as straight as possible.

They block single guys from contacting them (Yet they message single guys selectively). Only upload straight pics and even state they are straight when they aren't! WTF?

Why hide the fact your bi? I don't get it.

I'm on fabguys too and all the same straight profile's are listed as bisexual on that site.

I've had the same with couples. I've played with couples in the past who are listed as straight.

When it comes to verifications they won't verify me or display my verification. When questioned, "Oh, we don't want our friends to know we are bi".

What is so wrong with being bi?

Why are so many people ashamed to admit it?

So much bi activity going on yet no one wants to admit they enjoy it!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Long story short. Lots of couples won't play with bi guys hence lots of guys like to keep their bisexuality secret in order to maximise their options.

That's based on the general prejudice that male bisexuality is a bit sordid whilst female bisexuality is hot.

By *atie ShayTV/TS  over a year ago

@@

A lot of females wont go near a man if they openly admit they have had sexual encounters with another male. As said in the above reply, male to male is still seen as dirty and wrong by a lot of people where as female to female is perfectly acceptable

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

This one has been done to death OP and the same answers are always rolled out about increasing chances etc - although personally I've found there are just as many people who actively seek out bi guys (or are indifferent either way) as there are those that reject them so the 'increasing chances' argument doesn't hold water for me.

"My friends are on here and I don't want them to know" is another oft rolled out reason - my thought to that being if their friends know they're on a supposedly open-minded site relating to swinging, is it really revealing much more that they could see your sexuality.

Anyway, personally whatever their reasons, that's their preference I guess but for me I'D not be interested in someone who is "Fab straight" as I'D question if they're hiding that, what else are they hiding?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm always on the lookout for a mmf with 2 bi guys. I wish the non-straight men would be a bit more honest and make it easier for me to find what I'm looking for!

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Its a double standard of fab sadly op,women are encouraged and men not so much.

Be open and honest about it,not everybody minds .

Miss

I'm straight, but quite happy to play with couples where the male is bi and have done so in the past. The only proviso for me is that all attention is focused on the female, I have no interest in cock or men. I tend not to message those profiles where the male is bi, because I imagine that the couple would rather play with men that are bi, a true 3some if you will. I have heard that some and seen it listed that some couples and single females won't meet men that have met other men bi, TV or gay.

Like everything it is down to a matter of choice and those that hide they are bi are just hoping to widen that choice by ignoring the fact they are.

well done to the OP - I am sure some might pour scorn on this and others welcome the voice he gives to us Bisexual males

I have been bisexual for longer than I can think lol and have played on here as a MF couple (both bi), with a fem FB (both bi) and solo - likewise I am on Fabguys site - I also make that and other things very clear on my profile, yet I still get a mixed bag of comments.....and my summary 9rightly or wrongly) of them is;

A Bisexual women is ...sexy

A Women having anal sex ....sexy

A women sucking cock ....nice

A women fucking a man with strap . yummy

conversely .....

A Bisexual man is ...dirty

A man having anal sex ....dirty

A man sucking cock ....dirty

A man fucking a man with strap... ????

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"This one has been done to death OP and the same answers are always rolled out about increasing chances etc - although personally I've found there are just as many people who actively seek out bi guys (or are indifferent either way) as there are those that reject them so the 'increasing chances' argument doesn't hold water for me.

"My friends are on here and I don't want them to know" is another oft rolled out reason - my thought to that being if their friends know they're on a supposedly open-minded site relating to swinging, is it really revealing much more that they could see your sexuality.

Anyway, personally whatever their reasons, that's their preference I guess but for me I'D not be interested in someone who is "Fab straight" as I'D question if they're hiding that, what else are they hiding? "

This in a nutshell . It's very unattractive lying to get a shag

"well done to the OP - I am sure some might pour scorn on this and others welcome the voice he gives to us Bisexual males

I have been bisexual for longer than I can think lol and have played on here as a MF couple (both bi), with a fem FB (both bi) and solo - likewise I am on Fabguys site - I also make that and other things very clear on my profile, yet I still get a mixed bag of comments.....and my summary 9rightly or wrongly) of them is;

conversely .....

"

Sigh. I'm trapped in a happy bi bubble so I just don't see this

Come on guys, is this really sonething that gets said with any regularity ? I guess I delete and block "Fab straight" with that frequency.

Well done blkdom.....you have best of both world and enjoy

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

By *100Man  over a year ago

Essex

I'm very curious and proud of my sexually and would definitely have a nosh on a cock if one comes my way

"Long story short. Lots of couples won't play with bi guys hence lots of guys like to keep their bisexuality secret in order to maximise their options.

That's based on the general prejudice that male bisexuality is a bit sordid whilst female bisexuality is hot. "

This, sad isn't it?

"well done to the OP - I am sure some might pour scorn on this and others welcome the voice he gives to us Bisexual males

conversely .....

"

Maybe I've been lucky, but I've only really experienced any of the last half of that twice - both from women, both on forum threads like this - otherwise I've either found that people on this site are welcoming or indifferent either way to my bisexuality

So adulterous men and bi men both seem to have been judged as immoral by some in the swinging community.

Unbelievable.

I think it's more a bi man must not be able to keep his dirty gay hands off your entirety straight make partner. Best to avoid

Joke obviously but pretty sure people think this way. Either that or bi men must be unclean as we all know when bi or gay men fuck each other they could carry stuff, which never happens with m/f anal sex obviously

"So adulterous men and bi men both seem to have been judged as immoral by some in the swinging community.

Unbelievable."

Actually I'm only judging the lying bastards, I don't care what flavour they are.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"This one has been done to death OP and the same answers are always rolled out about increasing chances etc - although personally I've found there are just as many people who actively seek out bi guys (or are indifferent either way) as there are those that reject them so the 'increasing chances' argument doesn't hold water for me.

Anyway, personally whatever their reasons, that's their preference I guess but for me I'D not be interested in someone who is "Fab straight" as I'D question if they're hiding that, what else are they hiding?

This in a nutshell . It's very unattractive lying to get a shag

"

It maybe unattractive to you but men and women have and will always lie in order to get laid..

Think age size etc

London

"I think it's more a bi man must not be able to keep his dirty gay hands off your entirety straight make partner. Best to avoid

Joke obviously but pretty sure people think this way. Either that or bi men must be unclean as we all know when bi or gay men fuck each other they could carry stuff, which never happens with m/f anal sex obviously"

Also many men find it very uncomfortable to think another many might fancy them. It's very strange.

"I'm very curious and proud of my sexually and would definitely have a nosh on a cock if one comes my way"
yeah me too

By *rightonCheekyMan  over a year ago

Brighton

Just to balance the argument there are tons of couples that only meet or prefer to meet bi guys.

There are a fair few ladies who state a preference or liking for bi guys too.

As a straight guy (not Fab straight) I never contact such profiles as we are not a match in sexual preferences.

It's pointless to lie as you are closing as many doors as you open

"I think it's more a bi man must not be able to keep his dirty gay hands off your entirety straight make partner. Best to avoid

Joke obviously but pretty sure people think this way. Either that or bi men must be unclean as we all know when bi or gay men fuck each other they could carry stuff, which never happens with m/f anal sex obviously"

"condoms" .......that's all I'm saying lol

like the OP I am happy with my sexuality and do admit I get to enjoy a fulfilling sex life as a result

But again providing safe sex is practiced, to men can enjoy sex just as much as two women in bed

Sorry to say it but until the Bi-sexaul guys hiding away as straight in the swinging world come out of the closest (in couples or not) and stop hiding there true sexuality it's going to be very hard to change peoples hearts and minds I am afraid

People may have a view one way or another on Bi-sexuality, but at least let it be an educated informed view about it. The amount of misinformed rubbish we read about Bi-sexaul guys on here is outrageous!!

By hiding away how can you change anything ever as a minority within swinging world! or for that matter, peoples misinformed views on Bi-sexuality at all ?? If you want to change things within the swinging world and peoples hearts & minds and make somthing exceptable you have to have a voice, and a LOUD one. It's just the bigots or misinformed have a louder voice at the moment. People are hiding away because they are made to feel ashamed of who they are on fab by some straight people and that's WRONG!!

We have noticed some change in peoples attitudes and opinion towards us after them taking the time to talk & listen to what we have to say about Bi-sexuality. So you can change peoples views if you talk to them openly and honestly about it.

It's like with anything in life there's always a tipping point where things become exceptable or unexceptable within society, (look at smoking) the fab community is no different. If you want things to change come out as Bi, It's only way things will ever change and you will ever get excepted.

Rant Over & Happy Fabing Everyone

I'm sure there are a lot of guys who don't declare because of stigma or the reduced chance of securing a meet. .... But equally sure that for a lot of guys, it's confusion about what to call themselves...... Just look at all the daily posts- Am I gay, Am I bi? Does it make me gay? Am i curious or bi? Am I still str8 if. ...? I'm str8 but. .....

There are a lot of guys out there who don't feel attracted to men per se, and don't kiss etc. .. but like cock or Ass play. Or like me are situationaly bi ie only enjoy bi play in group situations. .... sexuality is a subjective spectrum, and lacks clearly defined definitions and boundaries. So I'm sure that many font know how to describe themselves within the limited options available. ......

Brighton

"I'm sure there are a lot of guys who don't declare because of stigma or the reduced chance of securing a meet. .... But equally sure that for a lot of guys, it's confusion about what to call themselves...... Just look at all the daily posts- Am I gay, Am I bi? Does it make me gay? Am i curious or bi? Am I still str8 if. ...? I'm str8 but. .....

There are a lot of guys out there who don't feel attracted to men per se, and don't kiss etc. .. but like cock or Ass play. Or like me are situationaly bi ie only enjoy bi play in group situations. .... sexuality is a subjective spectrum, and lacks clearly defined definitions and boundaries. So I'm sure that many font know how to describe themselves within the limited options available. ......

"

I hear what you are saying but to me it's fairly straightforward. Yes sexualuality is a spectrum. But for the purposes of Fab:

If you fantasise about cock in some way you are bi curious.

If you play with cock on meets in some way you are bi.

If you fall into one of the above but describe yourself as straight you are either lying or in denial which is a shame.

I get what you are saying, which is why I list myself as bi, even though I would not consider myself truly bi...mmm but b if it was that simple it would not be such a big issue on the forums, every single day! I don't think it's people deluding themselves, as much as bring confused and struggling to understand their own feelings and urges.

The real problem is societies (and our own) need to box and categorise everyone. ....

Brighton

"I get what you are saying, which is why I list myself as bi, even though I would not consider myself truly bi...mmm but b if it was that simple it would not be such a big issue on the forums, every single day! I don't think it's people deluding themselves, as much as bring confused and struggling to understand their own feelings and urges.

The real problem is societies (and our own) need to box and categorise everyone. ...."

Oh I totally agree with you which is why I said "for the purposes of Fab". The society acceptance issue is more complex but for Fab it shouldn't be complicated

"I get what you are saying, which is why I list myself as bi, even though I would not consider myself truly bi...mmm but b if it was that simple it would not be such a big issue on the forums, every single day! I don't think it's people deluding themselves, as much as bring confused and struggling to understand their own feelings and urges.

The real problem is societies (and our own) need to box and categorise everyone. ...."

I wondered when the anti label brigade would surface

All I can tell you is our profile labelling is dam handy for bi guys to find us, whether they like to be known as bi or not.

It's saddened me reading your posts tbh. You seem to express a clear distaste for having to declare yourself as bi in any way. I do understand that there are many forms of this, as there are for females being bi. I don't think th problem is with labelling or with society, moreover your acceptance of what you are.

See in its simplest terms, this will always be the case. Gay men and women only have sex with their own sex. Straight men and women only have sex with the opposite sex. See what I did there?

Flying the flag for openly bi and PROUD bisexuals

By *ally_weaverMan  over a year ago

Stoneyburn

It was bi visibility day on Saturday. My friends and family are aware I'm bi. My primary relationship is with a female but i think it's important to stand by my bi brothers and sisters...

The real problem is societies (and our own) need to box and categorise everyone. ....

I wondered when the anti label brigade would surface

All I can tell you is our profile labelling is dam handy for bi guys to find us, whether they like to be known as bi or not.

It's saddened me reading your posts tbh. You seem to express a clear distaste for having to declare yourself as bi in any way. I do understand that there are many forms of this, as there are for females being bi. I don't think th problem is with labelling or with society, moreover your acceptance of what you are.

See in its simplest terms, this will always be the case. Gay men and women only have sex with their own sex. Straight men and women only have sex with the opposite sex. See what I did there?

Flying the flag for openly bi and PROUD bisexuals "

Either I misrepresented myself or you read me wrong. I am happy and proud to say I Love cock! I get off on playing with and fucking mens bums.... and I love cum! ..... and call myself bi on my profile for fabs sake... Even though I never meet guys one on one. am not attracted to men in the way I am attracted to women. Couldn't kiss a guy under any circumstances..... Do I personsly don't feel I qualify as fully bisexual. ... yet def more than curious. ...... Don't feel ashamed or inadequate because of it...... But in this forum I was just giving my opinion and answering a question. ..... I feel that the need to define people into narrow black and white categories when the world consists of a wonderfuly infinate blend of rainbow colours is limiting and causes a lot of confusion.

You can Argue that till you are blue in the face, but If it didn't we wouldn't have the myriad of posts on the subject.....

While in my world;

A Bisexual women is ...boring

And

A Bisexual man is ...hot as fuck

A man having anal sex ....heaven

A man sucking cock ....fun

A man fucking a man with strap... pointless. Use your cock

Lots of people don't want to meet bi men. Hence lots of bi men lie about it.

Lots of people lie about lots of things to get a shag.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Haven’t a bi bone in my body, now the Mrs.....

Thanks for all the interesting replies.

From my experience, I haven't found it hard to find meets because I'm bi.

If anything, I think being open about it has helped me find quality meets.

It's just frustrating when people don't want to acknowledge they've met you.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I've recently rejoined fab again after a short break. I was on here before for a few years then briefly deleted and rejoined again.

I used to get a lot of messages from straight guys asking to be part of my bi 3 somes.

9 times out of 10 the blokes would say they were bi, they just didn't want people to know!

I don't think people realise how many bisexuals guys are hiding behind straight profiles. They make thier profiles come across as straight as possible.

They block single guys from contacting them (Yet they message single guys selectively). Only upload straight pics and even state they are straight when they aren't! WTF?

I'm on fabguys too and all the same straight profile's are listed as bisexual on that site.

I've had the same with couples. I've played with couples in the past who are listed as straight.

When it comes to verifications they won't verify me or display my verification. When questioned, "Oh, we don't want our friends to know we are bi".

So much bi activity going on yet no one wants to admit they enjoy it!!!! "

OP this girl thinks bi men are hot and loves them (ideally in pairs!). Your pics are hot too lucky girl in there!

x

"I've recently rejoined fab again after a short break. I was on here before for a few years then briefly deleted and rejoined again.

OP this girl thinks bi men are hot and loves them (ideally in pairs!). Your pics are hot too lucky girl in there!

x"

Thank you. Was fun doing those pics

i dont see it as dirty but it just doesnt turn me on at all seeing two fellas together - just the way i am - im the same about anal - i dont like that either

Some people are just more comfortable with their sexuality than others, and they have the right to choose who knows what about them.

"Some people are just more comfortable with their sexuality than others, and they have the right to choose who knows what about them. "

So much bi activity going on yet no one wants to admit they enjoy it!!!! "

The problem is that if you are a guy and you put bi, you get lots of 'fuck me' emails from guys but many will only play with couples so that they get some pussy too.

Most straight guys on here Probably bi and on fab guy . Am i right or am I wrong ?

"Some people are just more comfortable with their sexuality than others, and they have the right to choose who knows what about them. "

Hmmm my late husband wasn't over comfortable about his sexuality. I came to realise over time that he'd probably cheated on me with men for most of our 13 year relationship. I will never know tobwhat extent and risk that was. What about the rights of people affected like me ? Surely we should be encouraging honesty and openness of sexuality, especially between our own community.

The problem is that if you are a guy and you put bi, you get lots of 'fuck me' emails from guys but many will only play with couples so that they get some pussy too."

That's not a problem. There are message filters to stop that.

By *usthere4uMan  over a year ago

North East

I can say i am stright.. i like to play with bi curious couple.. woundn"t mind to be sucked by both.. or being a part of mmf...but i am not playing with cock.. i am a vaginatarian...

"I can say i am stright.. i like to play with bi curious couple.. woundn"t mind to be sucked by both.. or being a part of mmf...but i am not playing with cock.. i am a vaginatarian..."

I think you'll find that no truly straight man would let another guy anywhere near his cock.

North East

"I can say i am stright.. i like to play with bi curious couple.. woundn"t mind to be sucked by both.. or being a part of mmf...but i am not playing with cock.. i am a vaginatarian...

I think you'll find that no truly straight man would let another guy anywhere near his cock. "

well.. i think bicurious mean to suck another cock... wich i am not ...

"Long story short. Lots of couples won't play with bi guys hence lots of guys like to keep their bisexuality secret in order to maximise their options.

That's based on the general prejudice that male bisexuality is a bit sordid whilst female bisexuality is hot. "

I'd probably lean towards this analysis, how it's not accepted more for men I don't know. I know women who won't meet bi-men. But will meet bi-women.

I know it's choice but I find it strange the choices and reasonings behind it when I've asked why.

"I can say i am stright.. i like to play with bi curious couple.. woundn"t mind to be sucked by both.. or being a part of mmf...but i am not playing with cock.. i am a vaginatarian...

I think you'll find that no truly straight man would let another guy anywhere near his cock. well.. i think bicurious mean to suck another cock... wich i am not ... "

Ah I see your dilemma now. Yeah you don't want to get typecast with that lot

North East

I think you'll find that no truly straight man would let another guy anywhere near his cock. well.. i think bicurious mean to suck another cock... wich i am not ...

Ah I see your dilemma now. Yeah you don't want to get typecast with that lot "

is ot about labels.. but is confusing... i am wrong?. Saying i am bicurious mean i would play with a male.. i don"t have any problem being in a mmf being sucked by bi couple but not involving any other sexual contact with the male

Brighton

"

I think you'll find that no truly straight man would let another guy anywhere near his cock. "

Nail on head !!

I think you'll find that no truly straight man would let another guy anywhere near his cock. well.. i think bicurious mean to suck another cock... wich i am not ...

Ah I see your dilemma now. Yeah you don't want to get typecast with that lot is ot about labels.. but is confusing... i am wrong?. Saying i am bicurious mean i would play with a male.. i don"t have any problem being in a mmf being sucked by bi couple but not involving any other sexual contact with the male "

It's your choice to decide! I'm merely offering that gay men wouldn't have contact with women and straight men wouldn't allow any contact with men. Straight men would more than likely be repulsed at the thought of having their cock sucked by a guy, in any case a straight man simply wouldn't allow it.

I've heard many scenarios over the years,justifications of being straight. How about the guys that only fuck men in dresses, that used to be a common one. Hardcore anal man on man fucking, but they identify as straight because the other person is dressed as a woman.

As a woman I was bi curious until about 32. That meant I fantasised a lot about being with a woman but never did anything. I was curious. Once I'd done the act and knew I wanted to do it again, I was bisexual. I like sexual contact with men and woman - bisexual.

Identifying as not gay or straight is sonwhere on the bi spectrum. Bi is not a dirty word.

North East

Ah I see your dilemma now. Yeah you don't want to get typecast with that lot is ot about labels.. but is confusing... i am wrong?. Saying i am bicurious mean i would play with a male.. i don"t have any problem being in a mmf being sucked by bi couple but not involving any other sexual contact with the male

It's your choice to decide! I'm merely offering that gay men wouldn't have contact with women and straight men wouldn't allow any contact with men. Straight men would more than likely be repulsed at the thought of having their cock sucked by a guy, in any case a straight man simply wouldn't allow it.

I've heard many scenarios over the years,justifications of being straight. How about the guys that only fuck men in dresses, that used to be a common one. Hardcore anal man on man fucking, but they identify as straight because the other person is dressed as a woman.

As a woman I was bi curious until about 32. That meant I fantasised a lot about being with a woman but never did anything. I was curious. Once I'd done the act and knew I wanted to do it again, I was bisexual. I like sexual contact with men and woman - bisexual.

Identifying as not gay or straight is sonwhere on the bi spectrum. Bi is not a dirty word. "

no. I am not saying is a dirty word.. but being a bi mean to be involved sexualy.. i can"t say i am bi because i am not sucking cock.. i am not fucking a men...

Brighton

"I can say i am stright.. i like to play with bi curious couple.. woundn"t mind to be sucked by both.. or being a part of mmf...but i am not playing with cock.. i am a vaginatarian..."

Well you are not straight that's for sure, a straight man would not allow another man to play with him.

Well you are not straight that's for sure, a straight man would not allow another man to play with him. "

I think you may have related this in previous posts...

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?

North East

Well you are not straight that's for sure, a straight man would not allow another man to play with him.

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?"

no.. i played with bi couple but only alowing him to suck me... if i put bicurious that mean i will suck him also wich i am not... that"s why i say i am stright... and this is only playing as a part of mmf... with a couple... i woudn"t want a random guy only to suck me... not my type....

Brighton

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?"

Yes exactly. Once again nail on head. I'm straight I don't play with men nor allow men to play with me and I won't knowingly put myself in an awkward situation that results in the need to run out the door in the first place.

Brighton

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?no.. i played with bi couple but only alowing him to suck me... if i put bicurious that mean i will suck him also wich i am not... that"s why i say i am stright... and this is only playing as a part of mmf... with a couple... i woudn"t want a random guy only to suck me... not my type...."

For the purposes of Fab If you allow a man to suck your cock you are not straight. Not even close.

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Its a double standard of fab sadly op,women are encouraged and men not so much.

Miss"

It's a sad state of affairs isn't it? Seems everywhere that female bisexuality is hot and male bisexuality is still dirty and somewhat threatening to people

By *.nottsbloke..Man  over a year ago

1nottsbloke

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?no.. i played with bi couple but only alowing him to suck me... if i put bicurious that mean i will suck him also wich i am not... that"s why i say i am stright... and this is only playing as a part of mmf... with a couple... i woudn"t want a random guy only to suck me... not my type....

For the purposes of Fab If you allow a man to suck your cock you are not straight. Not even close. "

What if at a club you used a glory hole expecting a lady on the other side and it was a guy.

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?no.. i played with bi couple but only alowing him to suck me... if i put bicurious that mean i will suck him also wich i am not... that"s why i say i am stright... and this is only playing as a part of mmf... with a couple... i woudn"t want a random guy only to suck me... not my type...."

I replied and quote to Brighton, the question was for him. I don't consider you a straight man.

North East

As a straight man, I would assume if you even did meet a bi couple, that play would only happen on the strict understanding there would be no intentional male on male contact. I assume if the other male instigated an male contact like sucking you or wanking you, you'd be out the door?no.. i played with bi couple but only alowing him to suck me... if i put bicurious that mean i will suck him also wich i am not... that"s why i say i am stright... and this is only playing as a part of mmf... with a couple... i woudn"t want a random guy only to suck me... not my type....

I replied and quote to Brighton, the question was for him. I don't consider you a straight man."

so then? I am a bi curious..?without wanting to suck a cock...

Brighton

For the purposes of Fab If you allow a man to suck your cock you are not straight. Not even close.

What if at a club you used a glory hole expecting a lady on the other side and it was a guy. "

I'd never use a glory hole, partly because I don't find the idea remotely sexy and partly to avoid the horror of the scenario you've just described

Brighton

"Its a double standard of fab sadly op,women are encouraged and men not so much.

Miss

It's a sad state of affairs isn't it? Seems everywhere that female bisexuality is hot and male bisexuality is still dirty and somewhat threatening to people "

Double standards are really sad and it perpetuates the bi guys feeling the need to say they are straight. It's truly awful. But like I've said there are tons of couples with openly bi males so to deny your bisexuality is to close as many doors as you open

Miss

It's a sad state of affairs isn't it? Seems everywhere that female bisexuality is hot and male bisexuality is still dirty and somewhat threatening to people

Double standards are really sad and it perpetuates the bi guys feeling the need to say they are straight. It's truly awful. But like I've said there are tons of couples with openly bi males so to deny your bisexuality is to close as many doors as you open "

I will say one last thing. As far as being attracted is concerned. As well as the openly bi guys in the thread, I think you Brightoncheeky come over very well. I am more attracted to you being a proud and honest straight guy the bi guys that are in denial. Confidence and a good honest attitude is a definite winner.

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

I have to admit that I'm very attracted to bi curious and bi guys although many prefer not to give themselves that label. I have a lot of patience if guys don't have a lot of experience, but the guys I meet seem to know what they want as many have thought about it for a long time. If guys want to do something with other guys then why not, as long as no one is being hurt. I think bisexual activity used to be stigmatised but this is the 21st century and you only live once!

Brighton

Miss

Double standards are really sad and it perpetuates the bi guys feeling the need to say they are straight. It's truly awful. But like I've said there are tons of couples with openly bi males so to deny your bisexuality is to close as many doors as you open

I will say one last thing. As far as being attracted is concerned. As well as the openly bi guys in the thread, I think you Brightoncheeky come over very well. I am more attracted to you being a proud and honest straight guy the bi guys that are in denial. Confidence and a good honest attitude is a definite winner. "

Thank you, maybe it's easy for me as I'm very aware of and comfortable with my sexuality, which probably contributes to self confidence. Being conflicted or in denial must be difficult and perhaps puts people on the defensive and makes them less confident. Which is a shame in itself. I look forward to the day when bisexuality of males and females is equally celebrated on here and good luck to everyone, whatever your flavour.

"But like I've said there are tons of couples with openly bi males so to deny your bisexuality is to close as many doors as you open "

That's exactly it (as I said not quite so eloquently somewhere upthread) - if only the "Fab straight" guys would realise that.

I guess the problem is people that won't meet bi guys are more visible as they tend to put it on their profiles etc, whereas everyone else just goes quietly about their business so the connection isn't made for most - bit like bad news having more of an impact than good.

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

Yep I get the same thing day in day out. it's all a bit of a mess on here, who to trust? no one. It just makes the site crap as no one knows where they stand with all the lies and deceit.

I think Brighton talks a lot of sense and agree with what he says.

If I could give this as a definition of straight or bi.

A guy meets a couple, both males are listed as straight, the female bi. This was to be a mfm. During play while the single male is between the legs of the wife, her husband suddenly lunges between her legs with his hand. The single guy thinks whoah, what's going on here and loses his erection. The husband apologises profusely saying he only wanted to rub his wife's clit as she was being fucked. it took the single guy 30 minutes or so to regain his erection.

The single guy was me, unsurprisingly. To me that would be a definition of straight or bi. Yet, I have experience of group and gbs and know that sometimes a hand or even a cock can go astray. I fully accept that and have even participated in dvp. Because that's what the lady wanted. I wasn't thinking about cock, it was to pleasure the lady.

I think if you would deliberately let another guy touch or suck your cock, or even contemplate it, you are at least curious, not straight.

Yes, they are all labels and you would think that somewhere like fab people would be more accepting. There are plenty of couples with bi males, so if you are a bi male, why hide it, if you play with these couples then you get the best of both worlds. Isn't that what bi is all about? I stand to be corrected.

"Yep I get the same thing day in day out. it's all a bit of a mess on here, who to trust? no one. It just makes the site crap as no one knows where they stand with all the lies and deceit."

I don't think it makes the site "crap" at all and to be honest I don't think there's any realistic way to stop people being deceitful - just means each of us as individuals have to make our own judgement calls and one of the criteria I use for that is to rule out anyone that is "Fab straight" that contacts me about playing bi

North East

For me is not about labels... just updated to "bicurious"... but i think saying bicurious mean also playing with the male part of the couple... wich i am not into that...

London

"Yep I get the same thing day in day out. it's all a bit of a mess on here, who to trust? no one. It just makes the site crap as no one knows where they stand with all the lies and deceit.

I don't think it makes the site "crap" at all and to be honest I don't think there's any realistic way to stop people being deceitful - just means each of us as individuals have to make our own judgement calls and one of the criteria I use for that is to rule out anyone that is "Fab straight" that contacts me about playing bi "

Slightly tangential, but this site is dedicated to people having casual sex with strangers. You're being pretty naive if you don't expect lots of lies and deceit.

"For me is not about labels... just updated to "bicurious"... but i think saying bicurious mean also playing with the male part of the couple... wich i am not into that... "

Well fair play to you. Just qualify in your profile what that means. We've had to in ours, because there are guys who quite rightly identify as bisexual like Sir, but they are only bi oral and won't indulge in anal play, which is what we like - fully bi guys.

"For me is not about labels... just updated to "bicurious"... but i think saying bicurious mean also playing with the male part of the couple... wich i am not into that... "

That's the problem with everyone needing to label everything. Curious is thinking about something. Am i bi-curious because I'm thinking of it now during this post? No I'm not.

And if I played with a guy and didn't like it, would I be able to say I'm straight.

I snogged a mate when I was younger, and I have no attraction to males whatsoever, and probably never will have. Am I still straight?

"Some people are just more comfortable with their sexuality than others, and they have the right to choose who knows what about them.

Hmmm my late husband wasn't over comfortable about his sexuality. I came to realise over time that he'd probably cheated on me with men for most of our 13 year relationship. I will never know tobwhat extent and risk that was. What about the rights of people affected like me ? Surely we should be encouraging honesty and openness of sexuality, especially between our own community. "

That's a horrible situation he put you in but that's not exclusive to bi guys. Heterosexual partners cheat too and put their other halves at risk.

Totally agree we should be encouraging honesty and openness, but not enforcing it or criticising those who are not yet comfortable with it.

I'm openly bi on here, but in real life only a select few know about my true sexuality. That's my business and I share when I feel comfortable.

Brighton

"For me is not about labels... just updated to "bicurious"... but i think saying bicurious mean also playing with the male part of the couple... wich i am not into that...

That's the problem with everyone needing to label everything. Curious is thinking about something. Am i bi-curious because I'm thinking of it now during this post? No I'm not.

And if I played with a guy and didn't like it, would I be able to say I'm straight.

I snogged a mate when I was younger, and I have no attraction to males whatsoever, and probably never will have. Am I still straight? "

I really don't see the problem. For the purposes of Fab if you are a man who plays with cock or likes a man to play with your cock you are Fab bi. If you are thinking about it or fantasise about it you are Fab bi curious.

If you never do either you are straight (not Fab straight).

It really is that simple.

Outside Fab, for society in general labels are perhaps the wrong approach.

"For me is not about labels... just updated to "bicurious"... but i think saying bicurious mean also playing with the male part of the couple... wich i am not into that...

I snogged a mate when I was younger, and I have no attraction to males whatsoever, and probably never will have. Am I still straight?

I really don't see the problem. For the purposes of Fab if you are a man who plays with cock or likes a man to play with your cock you are Fab bi. If you are thinking about it or fantasise about it you are Fab bi curious.

If you never do either you are straight (not Fab straight).

It really is that simple.

Outside Fab, for society in general labels are perhaps the wrong approach. "

So if I think about it but never do anything about it am I Fab bi-curious/straight? Does no one else see how blurred the curious label is?

"

Outside Fab, for society in general labels are perhaps the wrong approach. "

Think you've nailed it there - you have no choice but to label yourself on Fab and the choices (I think) are four (Bi/Bi Curious/Straight/Gay) - "true" Straight and Gay are pretty clearly defined - it's around bi-sexuality, and particularly male bi-sexuality, that it all gets a little ambiguous as we've clearly seen in this thread.

Thing is how could Fab make it any different/better? It's been suggested in the past to remove any notion of a sexuality box - but not sure that would work.

Personally I'm happy with the current system as it allows me to search on bisexuality (if I choose to do so), and also allows me to filter out the "Fab straight" crowd.

The ultimate answer is remove the reasons people choose to identify as straight when they are in fact bi - which in itself is a whole other subject.

London

"

Outside Fab, for society in general labels are perhaps the wrong approach.

Think you've nailed it there - you have no choice but to label yourself on Fab and the choices (I think) are four (Bi/Bi Curious/Straight/Gay) - "true" Straight and Gay are pretty clearly defined - it's around bi-sexuality, and particularly male bi-sexuality, that it all gets a little ambiguous as we've clearly seen in this thread.

Thing is how could Fab make it any different/better? It's been suggested in the past to remove any notion of a sexuality box - but not sure that would work.

Personally I'm happy with the current system as it allows me to search on bisexuality (if I choose to do so), and also allows me to filter out the "Fab straight" crowd.

The ultimate answer is remove the reasons people choose to identify as straight when they are in fact bi - which in itself is a whole other subject."

You've nailed it.

In real life we would only have a committed relationship with someone of the opposite sex, so many people would define us as hetero. However in the swinging world we both like same sex play, hence we are bi on here.

It's probably best to not agonise about labels and identity and just accept that in fab world the labels just mean the following.

Straight = only enjoys sex with the opposite gender

Gary = only enjoys sex with the same gender

Bi = enjoys sex with both genders

Bi curious = enjoys sex with the opposite gender and thinks they might enjoy sex with the same gender but isn't sure.

For consistency 's sake we also need

Gay curious = enjoys sex with same gender and thinks they might enjoy sex with the opposite gender but isn't sure.

All these labels do is describe what you like to do in swinging and so allow people to match up. They say nothing about wider identities.

straight men don't engage in same sex activity ...

Don't let anyone try too convince you otherwise....

"

Gary = only enjoys sex with the same gender "

No wonder you don't hear of many people being called that any more!!

By *.gerri.xTV/TS  over a year ago

North west

I bet a lot of people called Gary are questioning their sexuality after that post :-/

London

"

Gary = only enjoys sex with the same gender

No wonder you don't hear of many people being called that any more!! "

Bloody auto correction

Brighton

I thought my mate Gary was straight. Who knew?!

"I bet a lot of people called Gary are questioning their sexuality after that post :-/"

An orally bisexual (whatever that means) Gary here!!

Its an age old swinging topic. You can put in a profile that you enjoy lets say "spanking" and probably mean that on occasions you may enjoy that but as one of a myriad of other healthy sexual means of play. No-one fears that you will suddenly start physically assaulting them if they meet you.

However, say you are bi-oral and many guys and couples immediately assume you will try enforce that play on them when of course it just means that its another option that can be brought into the play if the situation feels right and everyone wants it.

By *edonism3Couple  over a year ago

Lytham

[Removed by poster at 26/09/17 18:05:23]

By *edonism3Couple  over a year ago

Lytham

The filters on here don't help matters.

For example, we're a straight couple and we are only interested in talking to straight men.

In our the 'tell us who you're looking to meet' section of Account Details we only have the option to select 'single men' when we need 'single straight men' which would at least go some way to stopping the honest bi men on here wasting their time (and ours) by messaging us.

Obviously there are men who hide their true sexuality who would still message people looking for straight guys only but there isn't much anyone can do about them on here.

I suppose the same could be said for men who are dishonest about being single on here as well.

Unfortunately Fab is rarely updated and so we're stuck with this for the foreseeable future until a competitor comes along with a solution or (better still) that Fab admin listen and act.

Swinging sites do tend to die if user feedback is constantly ignored and I can think of several big sites from 2002 when we first started that are long gone.

» Add a new message to this topic