FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Unmet expectations

Unmet expectations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sooo

I have a week off work and was hopeful of maybe a social meet or two. I want to put some effort into meeting some great guys for more than one offs.

However, right in cue Mother Nature decided to leave her calling card! Tuts

Is it unfair to meet new guys knowing that even if I fancied the pants off a then I wouldn't be able to get intimate?

Xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could you tell them and give them the option of still meeting as a social?

By *lippery-when-wet-180Woman  over a year ago

South Dublin

A social is just that it doesn’t have to get intimate have a smooch and make plans for next week

By *evilmancoolMan  over a year ago

london

"Sooo

I have a week off work and was hopeful of maybe a social meet or two. I want to put some effort into meeting some great guys for more than one offs.

However, right in cue Mother Nature decided to leave her calling card! Tuts

Is it unfair to meet new guys knowing that even if I fancied the pants off a then I wouldn't be able to get intimate?

Xxx "

I personally don’t think is unfair at all. A slightly different scenario for example, you go to meet a guy and on the way you decide that you only want a night out and a few drinks. It’s your prerogative to say your not interested in being intimate anymore

[Removed by poster at 23/06/18 10:16:45]

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"A social is just that it doesn’t have to get intimate have a smooch and make plans for next week "

This

Make it clear to prospective meets that you’re only meeting socially and if all goes well, organise another date to play! Nothing wrong with just a kiss and cuddle, is it?

Your a big girl now ...

You'll work ot out .

You've been having your periods many years now and coped up till now.

Have a chat with ya mum if your unsure

Omg @ the questions grown adults ask.

By *astings SocialWoman  over a year ago

Hastings

Social meets only. If your looking for someone fairly regular then they shouldn't have any problems with not getting intimate

By *ayBan123Man  over a year ago

London

If you really really fancied him you would give him a BJ

I wait until I have my period to get a meet just to watch the disapointment on their faces when I say that I won't having sex with them.

"I wait until I have my period to get a meet just to watch the disapointment on their faces when I say that I won't having sex with them. "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Your a big girl now ...

You'll work ot out .

Omg @ the questions grown adults ask. "

Well I think as a mature woman I fully understand my periods thank you hunny.

My mum has been dead for 20 years and even if she was alive it's not a subject to drop in!

I was asking more from the guys perspective, maybe disappointment etc. Generally because I'm not in the habit of leading people on or making false promises.

I'm sorry my light hearted forum thread caused you such angst you felt the need to go to on to the negative dishing mode!

I hope you get some love and your day improves.

"Your a big girl now ...

You'll work ot out .

Omg @ the questions grown adults ask. "

Patronising much. She may be new to the fab world and the etiquette of meeting. When you’re new people feel pressured it’s not until you learn the ways of this world do you feel more confident asserting oneself!

I’d just be upfront and say “I know we’ve arranged a social, but my period has snuck up on me, so if you’d rather not meet knowing that sex is totally off the table, I’d be happy to rearrange”.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I wouldn’t expect anything on a first meet anyway so wouldn’t bother me.

By *adyJayneWoman  over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

If you're not happy with having sex just say you're only wanting a 'get to know you social'

If you actually want to get intimate I can't shout enough about beppy or gynotex sponges. Never ever had a man realise I was using one (as I've said on other threads - I was a working girl while I was at uni and you don't get a day off for mother nature so it's a hookers trick!)

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"If you're not happy with having sex just say you're only wanting a 'get to know you social'

If you actually want to get intimate I can't shout enough about beppy or gynotex sponges. Never ever had a man realise I was using one (as I've said on other threads - I was a working girl while I was at uni and you don't get a day off for mother nature so it's a hookers trick!)"

Exactly this , the beppy sponge works a treat .

By *ddibleMan  over a year ago

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

Most decent guys on here fully understand the meaning of what a social is so if it's clear it's just that you shouldn't need to explain the natural aspect.

If you get so pushy prat then the alarm bells are clear and loud so you should either refuse to meet or get up and walk away

You don't need me to remind you that you should always have a social first with no presumptions or expectations. If you think the guy will be expecting more then leave well alone

You don't owe anyone any explanations

You call the shots

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Incapacity of any sort is an excellent arsehole filter imo. I seriously injured myself three days after joining Fab and you'd be amazed how many guys abused me for it (or offered to come and shag me in my hospital bed :o ). Be upfront, tell them it's social only, and let their reaction give you more information about them.

By *ildjianMan  over a year ago

London

It wouldn't be any different to a social meet. I'd be absolutely fine with this and would appreciate being given the heads up beforehand but it wouldn't put me off at all. I'd go out knowing it was a social only with the prospect of another meet in the future.

By *arry monk40Man  over a year ago

Telford

Meet at petrol station they got those plastic gloves everywhere

A social is a social. A sex meet is a sex meet. If you've arranged a social why would they be expecting sex?

I always have a social first. No sex chat, nothing sexual, not even a kiss. If they don't want that or try to change my mind or hint at kisses etc then I don't meet them.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"A social is a social. A sex meet is a sex meet. If you've arranged a social why would they be expecting sex?

I always have a social first. No sex chat, nothing sexual, not even a kiss. If they don't want that or try to change my mind or hint at kisses etc then I don't meet them."

it also sorts out the ones looking for a quick one off meet.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"A social is a social. A sex meet is a sex meet. If you've arranged a social why would they be expecting sex?

I always have a social first. No sex chat, nothing sexual, not even a kiss. If they don't want that or try to change my mind or hint at kisses etc then I don't meet them.

it also sorts out the ones looking for a quick one off meet. "

Agree with this.

There's so much merit in spending time with someone that doesn't involve sex, but as a precursor to it.

Those who are prepared to wait, generally are worth waiting for, in our experience.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Your a big girl now ...

You'll work ot out .

Omg @ the questions grown adults ask.

Well I think as a mature woman I fully understand my periods thank you hunny.

My mum has been dead for 20 years and even if she was alive it's not a subject to drop in!

I was asking more from the guys perspective, maybe disappointment etc. Generally because I'm not in the habit of leading people on or making false promises.

I'm sorry my light hearted forum thread caused you such angst you felt the need to go to on to the negative dishing mode!

I hope you get some love and your day improves.

"

Good reply

Like others said,if you're happy just be upfront. It may put some oft ,but won't bother others

Go enjoy x

» Add a new message to this topic