FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 100% legit before the doubters start

100% legit before the doubters start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ure fucking naughty OP   Man  over a year ago

St Albans

I will start by saying this post is about creating a total surprise for someone on fab I have become close to.

We don't have a couples profile just yet and I can't name her as this is a surprise. Hopefully she stays off fab as instructed for 24hrs.

Very simply, I am looking for....(here come the sceptics) a single woman to join me and my female partner for a ffm. (Sceptics will be in force I am sure)

We have discussed this and want to do this together. While we do not have a couples profile now this will change very soon. (We are mostly stuck on the username haha)

So I would like to ask, all single women with an open mind that this is not a ploy to meet them as just me, to check out my profile and if on the face of things you like what you see, send me a simple message and I will share her profile with you and we can go from there.

I must be clear, even with an amazing offer, I have to be true to this post and I will not meet you alone. Feel free to test me on this lol

Anyway, hopefully I don't get slammed for this and it goes well.

Either way happy fabbing fabsters

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Perhaps the meets section would work? You realize the issues of doubt that others will have for a single male profile looking as a couple but haven't opened your couple profile because you can't agree a username.

Shell want to vet partners surely, so maybe she could become more active.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has she got a puncture? Surely she will be a billet down either way?

St Albans

"Perhaps the meets section would work? You realize the issues of doubt that others will have for a single male profile looking as a couple but haven't opened your couple profile because you can't agree a username.

Shell want to vet partners surely, so maybe she could become more active."

Appreciate the point about vetting partners, any single women who like me, and who I like them, both physically and personality and preferences etc, Mrs will be brought into the loop and we will all talk together if she is also interested.

St Albans

"Perhaps the meets section would work? You realize the issues of doubt that others will have for a single male profile looking as a couple but haven't opened your couple profile because you can't agree a username.

Appreciate the point about vetting partners, any single women who like me, and who I like them, both physically and personality and preferences etc, Mrs will be brought into the loop and we will all talk together if she is also interested. "

Sorry, forgot to add, not only the single woman liking me and me liking her, but also the single woman liking Mrs once she has seen her profile.

Only if all 3 of us like eachother will a 3 way conversation start, before the proper 3 way lol

St Albans

"Has she got a puncture? Surely she will be a billet down either way?"

Sorry it might be because I'm not on my second coffee yet and am still half asleep...but come again, you have lost me lol

Appreciate the point about vetting partners, any single women who like me, and who I like them, both physically and personality and preferences etc, Mrs will be brought into the loop and we will all talk together if she is also interested.

Sorry, forgot to add, not only the single woman liking me and me liking her, but also the single woman liking Mrs once she has seen her profile.

Only if all 3 of us like eachother will a 3 way conversation start, before the proper 3 way lol

"

I thought it was a surprise?

"I will start by saying this post is about creating a total surprise for someone on fab I have become close to.

We don't have a couples profile just yet and I can't name her as this is a surprise. Hopefully she stays off fab as instructed for 24hrs.

Very simply, I am looking for....(here come the sceptics) a single woman to join me and my female partner for a ffm. (Sceptics will be in force I am sure)

We have discussed this and want to do this together. While we do not have a couples profile now this will change very soon. (We are mostly stuck on the username haha)

So I would like to ask, all single women with an open mind that this is not a ploy to meet them as just me, to check out my profile and if on the face of things you like what you see, send me a simple message and I will share her profile with you and we can go from there.

I must be clear, even with an amazing offer, I have to be true to this post and I will not meet you alone. Feel free to test me on this lol

Either way happy fabbing fabsters"

is it thehot1?

St Albans

"I will start by saying this post is about creating a total surprise for someone on fab I have become close to.

Either way happy fabbing fabstersis it thehot1? "

Good guess but no. Although I am sure she will get lots of views now lol

St Albans

I thought it was a surprise? "

The surprise will be (hopefully) a number of amazing women who want to play with us assuming they enjoy the conversing with Mrs too

Either way happy fabbing fabstersis it thehot1?

Good guess but no. Although I am sure she will get lots of views now lol"

God the hot1 is hot why isn't it her she was enamored with you too you must be a right catch give me some tips on how you do it

Couples on here find it difficult to find a female to join them, so you with a guys profile asking a woman to join you and another woman, I would have thought will be pretty impossible..good luck fella

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Single girl here. As you said, I'd be skeptical and probably not bite on this one.

"Single girl here. As you said, I'd be skeptical and probably not bite on this one."
pessimist

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you start your thread in the meet section I will make sure it stays that way

Anyone else, can you leave the thread alone unless you are interested.Thanks