FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single ladies at Pandora’s

Single ladies at Pandora’s

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hubaysi OP   Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just been looking at the events list for Pandora’s and noticed on Saturdays the price for single females has doubled in price to a tenner.

This is shocking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

I blame brexit.

A

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I don't think a tenner is expensive, that's what my usual club charges single ladies on a Saturday night.

Are you one of the ladies who expects to get in free just because you're female? Think yourself lucky it's only a tenner - single men have to pay far more!

Alternatively you could always stay home and watch the telly

Leeds

"I don't think a tenner is expensive, that's what my usual club charges single ladies on a Saturday night.

Are you one of the ladies who expects to get in free just because you're female? Think yourself lucky it's only a tenner - single men have to pay far more!

Alternatively you could always stay home and watch the telly "

I was just surprised that’s all. Why double the single female’s admission and not the single males and couples!

By *ream3.14159Man  over a year ago

Here & there

That's probably because they (the night organisers) noticed that there are more single ladies coming in, I guess it was cheeper before to attract the ladies to go in!

Are you a regular op? Have you noticed increase in number of single ladies at the club?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"That's probably because they (the night organisers) noticed that there are more single ladies coming in, I guess it was cheeper before to attract the ladies to go in!

Are you a regular op? Have you noticed increase in number of single ladies at the club?"

I think this would be the only reason to justify the price increase for one set. I would expect alot of females attend.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Charging the precious a tenner, tut tut, Pandora how very dare you.

Leeds

"That's probably because they (the night organisers) noticed that there are more single ladies coming in, I guess it was cheeper before to attract the ladies to go in!

Are you a regular op? Have you noticed increase in number of single ladies at the club?"

I have never attended but I’m a member. I would like to attend and the £5 fee seemed very attractive to me. Just wondered the logic behind the increase. It’s a perfectly normal question to ask without the haters coming out!

By *arah_11TV/TS  over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

Why are you a member if you've never been?

North west ish

"Charging the precious a tenner, tut tut, Pandora how very dare you. "

It's a reasonable question tho. No need for the sarky remark tho. Maybe someone from Pandora could answer.

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

A tenner is a very reasonable entrance fee. They’re a relatively new-ish venue, perhaps they are learning and adapting a number of their policies.

Yeadon/Leeds

They opened with a cheaper price to attract women. Now it's established they've matched the price elsewhere. Seems simple really

North west ish

"A tenner is a very reasonable entrance fee. They’re a relatively new-ish venue, perhaps they are learning and adapting a number of their policies. "

From what I can see Quest is £5 for single fems, which what most NW clubs charge. So why double the price?

Leeds

"Why are you a member if you've never been? "

No comment. It makes no difference if I have been or not been to the club.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't think a tenner is expensive, that's what my usual club charges single ladies on a Saturday night.

I was just surprised that’s all. Why double the single female’s admission and not the single males and couples! "

How much is it for single men and couples?

By *aughty But Nice TwiceWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

"Just been looking at the events list for Pandora’s and noticed on Saturdays the price for single females has doubled in price to a tenner.

This is shocking.

"

Funny I went last night and paid a fiver ??

Pontefract

Are you a regular op? Have you noticed increase in number of single ladies at the club?

I have never attended but I’m a member. I would like to attend and the £5 fee seemed very attractive to me. Just wondered the logic behind the increase. It’s a perfectly normal question to ask without the haters coming out! "

Ahhh just realised what you mean .. event nights I can understand they have to cover cost for DJ food the free shots so a tenner is nothing for the fun your getting xx

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

"Just been looking at the events list for Pandora’s and noticed on Saturdays the price for single females has doubled in price to a tenner.

This is shocking.

"

When I go to a club, as a single male, I pay £40. £10 is nothing.

This is shocking.

"

I may be wrong, but is it not so much that it’s now £10, but more the fact that it’s doubled? Most mainstream clubs put their prices up by 10-20%, not just double it. How much notice has the club given to it’s patrons about the price hike? Is this usual for non mainstream clubs? xx

This is shocking.

"

Everyone should pay the same price.

Pontefract

This is shocking.

I may be wrong, but is it not so much that it’s now £10, but more the fact that it’s doubled? Most mainstream clubs put their prices up by 10-20%, not just double it. How much notice has the club given to it’s patrons about the price hike? Is this usual for non mainstream clubs? xx"

Did you not read ?? It was a 1 night event charge... the extra for females helps towards cost of extras for the event and as for notice gives in forums guest list invite only social event... x hopd that clears things up x

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

They have to make money. It’s not expensive for a night out!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

This is shocking.

Everyone should pay the same price. "

I’m sure there is w law about charging Male or females different prices.

Nottingham

I've had a look myself on the club website and it appears that most days single ladies pay a fiver, except for Saturday nights when it's a tenner.

The price structure is similar for couples and single men too. One price for most days but more expensive on Saturday nights.

Thus single females are not being penalised in any way and everyone pays more for certain events. Single women still pay considerably less than other demographics.

This is shocking.

I’m sure there is w law about charging Male or females different prices. "

Apparently not for clubs where they charge women less to use them as bait.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

This is shocking.

I’m sure there is w law about charging Male or females different prices. "

Private club. As for different prices, that is a market dictate. Ask M&S and Lidl.

I honestly can't work out of this complaint is satire or entitlement. Seriously it's a fraction of what single men or couples pay and barely the cost of a couple of drinks!

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Well we got charged ten quid extra at Hellfire last week as we entered after 8pm. It was eight minutes past lol.

We will be sticking with our usual clubs.

This is shocking.

I may be wrong, but is it not so much that it’s now £10, but more the fact that it’s doubled? Most mainstream clubs put their prices up by 10-20%, not just double it. How much notice has the club given to it’s patrons about the price hike? Is this usual for non mainstream clubs? xx

Did you not read ?? It was a 1 night event charge... the extra for females helps towards cost of extras for the event and as for notice gives in forums guest list invite only social event... x hopd that clears things up x "

Apologies for not knowing how clubs work, I wasn’t aware that Saturdays are event only nights, even so, clarity does help, as there’s no indication in the post how much notice about this was given, or that it was a one night only event, as it says on Saturdays.

Those of us who don’t attend clubs wouldn’t know this, but that doesn’t mean we won’t in the future, so good to know. Thanks

Leeds

This is shocking.

Did you not read ?? It was a 1 night event charge... the extra for females helps towards cost of extras for the event and as for notice gives in forums guest list invite only social event... x hopd that clears things up x

Apologies for not knowing how clubs work, I wasn’t aware that Saturdays are event only nights, even so, clarity does help, as there’s no indication in the post how much notice about this was given, or that it was a one night only event, as it says on Saturdays.

Those of us who don’t attend clubs wouldn’t know this, but that doesn’t mean we won’t in the future, so good to know. Thanks"

Previous Saturdays were £5 from now they have doubled. It’s nothing to do with me but being able to afford £10. If Quest charge £5 then why have Pandora’s doubled the cost? I’m not bothered for themed nights so why should I pay for the privilege of a themed night? Haters no need for you to comment, go read the Sunday paper lol.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I took the OP comment to be about how much it has increased by not the fact that it is a tenner.

Nottingham

This is shocking.

Those of us who don’t attend clubs wouldn’t know this, but that doesn’t mean we won’t in the future, so good to know. Thanks

Previous Saturdays were £5 from now they have doubled. It’s nothing to do with me but being able to afford £10. If Quest charge £5 then why have Pandora’s doubled the cost? I’m not bothered for themed nights so why should I pay for the privilege of a themed night? Haters no need for you to comment, go read the Sunday paper lol. "

Pandora's run their club however they choose. If they want to put the prices up that's their choice just like it's your choice whether or not to visit.

If it matters so much then just choose to frequent a different club - there are plenty to choose from!

Nottingham

"I took the OP comment to be about how much it has increased by not the fact that it is a tenner. "

It's gone up by a fiver, not a massive amount really is it?

It's not much more than the cost of a pint in many areas of the UK!

"I took the OP comment to be about how much it has increased by not the fact that it is a tenner.

It's gone up by a fiver, not a massive amount really is it?

It's not much more than the cost of a pint in many areas of the UK! "

Obviously I don’t know how it works, but I think, certainly from what I was trying to say, as stated in my post, was that it’s not the amount in as much as the fact the price doubled. It’s the hike percentage that people are asking about.

This is shocking.

Previous Saturdays were £5 from now they have doubled. It’s nothing to do with me but being able to afford £10. If Quest charge £5 then why have Pandora’s doubled the cost? I’m not bothered for themed nights so why should I pay for the privilege of a themed night? Haters no need for you to comment, go read the Sunday paper lol. "

That’s how I read it, that it was nothing to do with whether or not you could afford a price hike, but that it was one that doubled the entrance fee.

Obviously you can go somewhere else, or stay in and watch the telly, lol xx

Leeds

This is shocking.

Previous Saturdays were £5 from now they have doubled. It’s nothing to do with me but being able to afford £10. If Quest charge £5 then why have Pandora’s doubled the cost? I’m not bothered for themed nights so why should I pay for the privilege of a themed night? Haters no need for you to comment, go read the Sunday paper lol.

That’s how I read it, that it was nothing to do with whether or not you could afford a price hike, but that it was one that doubled the entrance fee.

Obviously you can go somewhere else, or stay in and watch the telly, lol xx"

You read it correct. I can afford a tenner! It’s 50% increase in price! Themed nights should be standard to attract people, we should not have the price inflicted on us! I also do not want hot food at 10pm! Yes I can choose not to go but it’s odd they have upped the price with no warning and I am on their mailing list. It makes me wonder how devious they are in other areas....

This is shocking.

You read it correct. I can afford a tenner! It’s 50% increase in price! Themed nights should be standard to attract people, we should not have the price inflicted on us! I also do not want hot food at 10pm! Yes I can choose not to go but it’s odd they have upped the price with no warning and I am on their mailing list. It makes me wonder how devious they are in other areas...."

How are they being devious? It's £5.

Leeds

This is shocking.

You read it correct. I can afford a tenner! It’s 50% increase in price! Themed nights should be standard to attract people, we should not have the price inflicted on us! I also do not want hot food at 10pm! Yes I can choose not to go but it’s odd they have upped the price with no warning and I am on their mailing list. It makes me wonder how devious they are in other areas....

How are they being devious? It's £5."

Lol it’s nothing to do with the price, it’s just increasing with no warning. I would be annoyed if it was single Male and couples too.

Nottingham

This is shocking.

Lol it’s nothing to do with the price, it’s just increasing with no warning. I would be annoyed if it was single Male and couples too. "

It is single males and couples too!

Looking back at old threads the club has posted advertising events they say normal prices apply, couples and single men £20, single ladies £5.

The new prices are couples and single men £25, single ladies £10.

The price has gone up by £5 for everyone. This means it is fair to everyone as they have all been treated the same

It's pretty straightforward equation.

Don't like the cost, don't go.

Not bothered by the cost, go.

Nothing shocking about it.

Nottingham

This is shocking.

Lol it’s nothing to do with the price, it’s just increasing with no warning. I would be annoyed if it was single Male and couples too.

Looking back at old threads the club has posted advertising events they say normal prices apply, couples and single men £20, single ladies £5.

The price has gone up by £5 for everyone. This means it is fair to everyone as they have all been treated the same "

This thread is just one example of where they use the phrase normal prices apply, you can find the current prices on their website of you wish to check for yourself.

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/events/803184

This is shocking.

The price has gone up by £5 for everyone. This means it is fair to everyone as they have all been treated the same "

Mystery solved.

It’s amazing how tight swingers are! Swinging is a relatively inexpensive hobby compared to most other hobbies, whinging over a fiver seems ridiculous

Are you sure it's not an event?I've paid double on event nights x

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I was just surprised that’s all. Why double the single female’s admission and not the single males and couples! "

Because now the club is picking up more couple they only need half of you. You got in cheap because you were bait.

Leeds

"It’s amazing how tight swingers are! Swinging is a relatively inexpensive hobby compared to most other hobbies, whinging over a fiver seems ridiculous "

I’m not whinging over a fiver! Read the thread properly!

Pontefract

This is shocking.

Pandoras is Not quest and the themed night are once in a blue moon and are advertised on the forum no one asked you to go and its social event ... where swingers have basically hired the club for the night brought in a DJ gave free shots massages etc and I for one loved them nights so paying and extra miserly fiver for the extras I got on the night I'm not complaining xxx ppl are always too quick to slag off pandoras I think its a great club because you can at least escape the crazy men trail xx

Congratulations to my fab friend b for winding you all up over a fiver

Done well girl and been fun watching

Lighten up fabbers it's sun evening

By *reelanderMan  over a year ago

rotherham

I luv this club and think its fairly priced,its got one of the best kitted out dungeons in this area,I do think clubs reduce fee,s for single girls to get more cples and single men in,if its gone up to a tenner its still cheap even though its gone up 50%

By *each bumCouple  over a year ago

west yorks

This is shocking.

Pandoras is Not quest and the themed night are once in a blue moon and are advertised on the forum no one asked you to go and its social event ... where swingers have basically hired the club for the night brought in a DJ gave free shots massages etc and I for one loved them nights so paying and extra miserly fiver for the extras I got on the night I'm not complaining xxx ppl are always too quick to slag off pandoras I think its a great club because you can at least escape the crazy men trail xx "

well said babe xx

west yorks

If your not happy with the prices then don’t go it’s only going to be a loss to you, pandoras always offer value for money and it’s an amazing club, I’m a couple and it costs more but I don’t complain single ladies get in cheaper so don’t complain about an extra £5 on events night, do you or have you visited pandoras before ? If you have then you know it’s value for money ,if not jog on u have not got a clue plus your boring me now lol x

Leeds

"If your not happy with the prices then don’t go it’s only going to be a loss to you, pandoras always offer value for money and it’s an amazing club, I’m a couple and it costs more but I don’t complain single ladies get in cheaper so don’t complain about an extra £5 on events night, do you or have you visited pandoras before ? If you have then you know it’s value for money ,if not jog on u have not got a clue plus your boring me now lol x"

If you’re bored then go read the Sunday Tabloids, no one asked you to comment. It was never about the extra £5! it was about doubling the price without notifying members.

By *esires of HertsCouple  over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

Should be the same cost as single men so as to be equitable

Pontefract

"If your not happy with the prices then don’t go it’s only going to be a loss to you, pandoras always offer value for money and it’s an amazing club, I’m a couple and it costs more but I don’t complain single ladies get in cheaper so don’t complain about an extra £5 on events night, do you or have you visited pandoras before ? If you have then you know it’s value for money ,if not jog on u have not got a clue plus your boring me now lol x

If you’re bored then go read the Sunday Tabloids, no one asked you to comment. It was never about the extra £5! it was about doubling the price without notifying members. "

If you read the forums as you seem to do then it's always on here pandoras events nights like any other social on here they charge a fee so members who actually attend the club do get notified.... you have made this post and admitted you dont even attend.... let me guess you go to quest?

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

This is shocking.

"

I looked at visiting Xtasia a couple of weeks ago, it was going to cost me £40 for an annual membership, + £30 for entry on the night. I didn’t go

I would happily have paid a tenner though

west yorks

"If your not happy with the prices then don’t go it’s only going to be a loss to you, pandoras always offer value for money and it’s an amazing club, I’m a couple and it costs more but I don’t complain single ladies get in cheaper so don’t complain about an extra £5 on events night, do you or have you visited pandoras before ? If you have then you know it’s value for money ,if not jog on u have not got a clue plus your boring me now lol x

If you’re bored then go read the Sunday Tabloids, no one asked you to comment. It was never about the extra £5! it was about doubling the price without notifying members. "

sorry but if you attended Pandora’s then you get notified simple but as you don’t you ain’t got a clue get bk to quest lol

Up on them there hills

I was just surprised that’s all. Why double the single female’s admission and not the single males and couples!

Because now the club is picking up more couple they only need half of you. You got in cheap because you were bait. "

and the cynic says it nothing to do with market forces.

Pontefract

If you’re bored then go read the Sunday Tabloids, no one asked you to comment. It was never about the extra £5! it was about doubling the price without notifying members. sorry but if you attended Pandora’s then you get notified simple but as you don’t you ain’t got a clue get bk to quest lol

"

Leeds

If you’re bored then go read the Sunday Tabloids, no one asked you to comment. It was never about the extra £5! it was about doubling the price without notifying members.

If you read the forums as you seem to do then it's always on here pandoras events nights like any other social on here they charge a fee so members who actually attend the club do get notified.... you have made this post and admitted you dont even attend.... let me guess you go to quest?"

Why are you guessing I go to Quest? Pandora’s have doubled single ladies admission by 50% on a Saturday, it’s not the £10 I cannot afford, it’s the principle. No point coming on here hating me, the forums are for debating topics.

Why so spiteful to the op? She’s entitled to post a query about a club charging a 50% rise in an entry fee- regardless of whether or not the cost is still low! It’s become like a battle to defend one’s turf, telling her to go elsewhere, etc.

Those who like it, good, continue to go there and have fun, but now consider your responses. The op may not want to attend now, whatever the cost. Would you? Seeing how people are so sarcastic on a forum, how would they be in person?

I’d hope you’d play nice!

"Well we got charged ten quid extra at Hellfire last week as we entered after 8pm. It was eight minutes past lol.

We will be sticking with our usual clubs."

Do you turn up for work 8 mins late and expect not be penalised?

Leeds

"Why so spiteful to the op? She’s entitled to post a query about a club charging a 50% rise in an entry fee- regardless of whether or not the cost is still low! It’s become like a battle to defend one’s turf, telling her to go elsewhere, etc.

Those who like it, good, continue to go there and have fun, but now consider your responses. The op may not want to attend now, whatever the cost. Would you? Seeing how people are so sarcastic on a forum, how would they be in person?

I’d hope you’d play nice! "

Actually now this has made me wonder what percentage of Fab members actually attend Pandora’s club and how I would be received by them at that club. Food for thought and my personal reservations for not attending (not because of the price increase) has now increased two fold....

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

If you read the forums as you seem to do then it's always on here pandoras events nights like any other social on here they charge a fee so members who actually attend the club do get notified.... you have made this post and admitted you dont even attend.... let me guess you go to quest?

Why are you guessing I go to Quest? Pandora’s have doubled single ladies admission by 50% on a Saturday, it’s not the £10 I cannot afford, it’s the principle. No point coming on here hating me, the forums are for debating topics."

Tried not to correct you but I have to!

If they’ve doubled it then it’s gone up by 100% not 50%!

Couldn’t care less about the argument here - I pay a tenner to go into my favourite NW clubs - but I do care about shoddy maths!

"Why so spiteful to the op? She’s entitled to post a query about a club charging a 50% rise in an entry fee- regardless of whether or not the cost is still low! It’s become like a battle to defend one’s turf, telling her to go elsewhere, etc.

Actually now this has made me wonder what percentage of Fab members actually attend Pandora’s club and how I would be received by them at that club. Food for thought and my personal reservations for not attending (not because of the price increase) has now increased two fold....

"

that’s sad xx

westerham

"Well we got charged ten quid extra at Hellfire last week as we entered after 8pm. It was eight minutes past lol.

Do you turn up for work 8 mins late and expect not be penalised?"

Can't see the connection lol. We will simply choose to go to clubs that offer good value.

Leeds

Why are you guessing I go to Quest? Pandora’s have doubled single ladies admission by 50% on a Saturday, it’s not the £10 I cannot afford, it’s the principle. No point coming on here hating me, the forums are for debating topics.

Couldn’t care less about the argument here - I pay a tenner to go into my favourite NW clubs - but I do care about shoddy maths! "

Sorry Peachy I’m rubbish at maths and three words ‘menopause brain fog’.

By *ed lips kinky bootsCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I’m staff at Pandora’s, the £5 price increase is across the board . It has increased by £5 for couples and single males too on these nights. The reason for the increase is that , often on a Saturday night, we hold themed events or supply food too. Hope that answers your question

Can't see the connection lol. We will simply choose to go to clubs that offer good value. "

You complained that the club charged you the after 8 rate, after 8

west yorks

Hey red lips well said xx

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Couldn’t care less about the argument here - I pay a tenner to go into my favourite NW clubs - but I do care about shoddy maths!

Sorry Peachy I’m rubbish at maths and three words ‘menopause brain fog’."

I’ve not even started the menopause as yet and I get brain fog!

Yeadon/Leeds

"I’m staff at Pandora’s, the £5 price increase is across the board . It has increased by £5 for couples and single males too on these nights. The reason for the increase is that , often on a Saturday night, we hold themed events or supply food too. Hope that answers your question "

Thanks for replying. The answer has already been given by others as well

I'd like to complain about the price increase in sausages at tesco. I don't shop at tesco and I'm a vegetarian so I'd never buy them but as I have a loyalty card I got an email from them about the price increase

I have no intention of buying the sausages but I think that it's disgusting that they can change the price

I demand an explanation

westerham

Can't see the connection lol. We will simply choose to go to clubs that offer good value.

You complained that the club charged you the after 8 rate, after 8"

Ah I see

I didn't actually complain

Any club can charge whatever it likes at whatever time it likes, and change it when it likes.

And likewise all of us can choose whether to go or not. Market forces.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Charging the precious a tenner, tut tut, Pandora how very dare you.

It's a reasonable question tho. No need for the sarky remark tho. Maybe someone from Pandora could answer."

Quite right on the sarky comment. What I do object to is the massive price discrepancies between single men and single women right across the board, charging men upto 4 times the amount is in my opinion daylight robbery. Whenever threads like this come up they always bring a wry smile to the face and admittedly a little scorn for which I don't apologise.

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

[Removed by poster at 18/02/19 09:10:49]

Z'ha'dum

Its not gone up its actually always been this way. On an event night the price is £10 for single women, £25 for single guys and couples, on a normal night its £5 for a single woman, £20 for single guys and couples. The extra £5 will likely be the event/party organisers cut for bringing in the people.

Penrith

"Charging the precious a tenner, tut tut, Pandora how very dare you.

It's a reasonable question tho. No need for the sarky remark tho. Maybe someone from Pandora could answer.

Quite right on the sarky comment. What I do object to is the massive price discrepancies between single men and single women right across the board, charging men upto 4 times the amount is in my opinion daylight robbery. Whenever threads like this come up they always bring a wry smile to the face and admittedly a little scorn for which I don't apologise."

The £70 I didn’t spend visiting Xtasia the other week, bought me a lot of Sambuca on Broad Street

"I’m staff at Pandora’s, the £5 price increase is across the board . It has increased by £5 for couples and single males too on these nights. The reason for the increase is that , often on a Saturday night, we hold themed events or supply food too. Hope that answers your question

Thanks for replying. The answer has already been given by others as well

I'd like to complain about the price increase in sausages at tesco. I don't shop at tesco and I'm a vegetarian so I'd never buy them but as I have a loyalty card I got an email from them about the price increase

I have no intention of buying the sausages but I think that it's disgusting that they can change the price

I demand an explanation "

Sausages?

sex site?

There's a theme starting here

Anyone after purchasing a fluffy puddycat

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

Wow....attitude check needed on some ppl....(note to self) don't ask a question about Pandora'! Rather put my leg in a lion's den than go there now....great advertising patrons...

Z'ha'dum

"Wow....attitude check needed on some ppl....(note to self) don't ask a question about Pandora'! Rather put my leg in a lion's den than go there now....great advertising patrons... "

Seems a bit of a knee jerk reaction . Not everyone's thats posted are patrons. However everyone that has posted are forum users, are you going to adjust your note to not take part in the forums now?

(before you adjust your note again, I intended you no malice in posting this, just asking a question)

west yorks

"Wow....attitude check needed on some ppl....(note to self) don't ask a question about Pandora'! Rather put my leg in a lion's den than go there now....great advertising patrons... "
. We are not giving attitude we are putting our point across, I don’t think it’s fair that someone who has not even been to the club can question the charges, it clearly states the prices on their website and emails are sent out to members stating prices, as said before the prices do change (very small increase)due to what events they are holding, a lot of the events have extras such as free shots, champagne ,amazing buffet plus much more so this has to be accounted for, what you get in return far out ways the small increase, this club is amazing with amazing facilities and everyone is very welcoming

Yeadon/Leeds

I've never been, but if I had an issue with the amount it cost then I wouldn't go. If I had a question about the price then I'd contact the club (it's not hard). Posting it on here seems more likely to be trying to give them bad press than actually getting an answer

Ps, hoping to go soon haha

Rhyl

I am neither here nor there about the price rise.....in fact I find it reasonable...I am bothered about the reaction the OP got, being told to 'jog on' and go back to her usual club? Really?.....and after reading the OP,s reply to this... disappointing to see how patrons and yes they clearly were, have put her off even attending...

Rhyl

"Wow....attitude check needed on some ppl....(note to self) don't ask a question about Pandora'! Rather put my leg in a lion's den than go there now....great advertising patrons...

Seems a bit of a knee jerk reaction . Not everyone's thats posted are patrons. However everyone that has posted are forum users, are you going to adjust your note to not take part in the forums now?

(before you adjust your note again, I intended you no malice in posting this, just asking a question)

"

No knee jerk reaction, I read all responses...

Rhyl

"Wow....attitude check needed on some ppl....(note to self) don't ask a question about Pandora'! Rather put my leg in a lion's den than go there now....great advertising patrons...

No knee jerk reaction, I read all responses... "

Try not sucking to many lemons next time....

Pontefract

"I am neither here nor there about the price rise.....in fact I find it reasonable...I am bothered about the reaction the OP got, being told to 'jog on' and go back to her usual club? Really?.....and after reading the OP,s reply to this... disappointing to see how patrons and yes they clearly were, have put her off even attending..."

The OP has never been to the club.... so why is she so bothered about prices there has been a lot slating of both swingers clubs in Leeds and I just think it's unfair to give either bad press and before you ask i attend both and love them both in their unique ways xx

By *ohn julie 500Couple  over a year ago

leeds

how much for a single man

"I am neither here nor there about the price rise.....in fact I find it reasonable...I am bothered about the reaction the OP got, being told to 'jog on' and go back to her usual club? Really?.....and after reading the OP,s reply to this... disappointing to see how patrons and yes they clearly were, have put her off even attending..."

I'm sure their unfriendly attitude put off many people reading the thread, not just the OP.

Pontefract

"I am neither here nor there about the price rise.....in fact I find it reasonable...I am bothered about the reaction the OP got, being told to 'jog on' and go back to her usual club? Really?.....and after reading the OP,s reply to this... disappointing to see how patrons and yes they clearly were, have put her off even attending...

I'm sure their unfriendly attitude put off many people reading the thread, not just the OP. "

I really dont understand why you think it was unfriendly... just stating some facts on price for events ppl on here charge for socials to cover extras so why cant a club ???

A private club can offer different rates at different times of the day ie peak times but not based on the sex of the individual, they can put on offers to a certain sex at certain times to gain more of that type of membership but not indefinitely, this is all stated in the 2010 equality act, a lot of clubs are walking a very thin line

Rhyl

And again, "jog on" "get back to quest" ? Like I said my point has sweet f,a to do with the prices I really do not care like I said reasonable....but I do care about someone given tht kind of response to asking a question about a clubs prices ....who cares if the OP has been or not....being nice cost,s nowt...

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"A private club can offer different rates at different times of the day ie peak times but not based on the sex of the individual, they can put on offers to a certain sex at certain times to gain more of that type of membership but not indefinitely, this is all stated in the 2010 equality act, a lot of clubs are walking a very thin line"

That act also has 'positive action' clauses, which are used to encourage specific groups to take part or engage in certain activities or to encourage membership of clubs and groups.

Swingers clubs would have no difficulty in proving that price differentials encourage a higher female membership and attendance in women should someone ever be brave enough to take them to court claiming discrimination.

A

"A private club can offer different rates at different times of the day ie peak times but not based on the sex of the individual, they can put on offers to a certain sex at certain times to gain more of that type of membership but not indefinitely, this is all stated in the 2010 equality act, a lot of clubs are walking a very thin line

That act also has 'positive action' clauses, which are used to encourage specific groups to take part or engage in certain activities or to encourage membership of clubs and groups.

Swingers clubs would have no difficulty in proving that price differentials encourage a higher female membership and attendance in women should someone ever be brave enough to take them to court claiming discrimination.

A"

They can but only at certain times for promotion not consistently, but I think your right who’s going to take them to court, although no doubt eventually somebody will as the price differences are colossal

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"A private club can offer different rates at different times of the day ie peak times but not based on the sex of the individual, they can put on offers to a certain sex at certain times to gain more of that type of membership but not indefinitely, this is all stated in the 2010 equality act, a lot of clubs are walking a very thin line

A

They can but only at certain times for promotion not consistently, but I think your right who’s going to take them to court, although no doubt eventually somebody will as the price differences are colossal "

When people challenged the premium differences offered by insurance companies offering women cheaper car insurance it didn't bring down the men's prices - just raised the women's. Even though stats and data processing them safer drivers and less of an insurance risk.

So nobody won.

As has been stated a gazillion times by club owners and those using common sense........if you charge women more less will go and you're left in a sausage fest. Charge men less and more will attend resulting in the same.

It's the easiest method of both number control and also the simplest to encourage female attendance, which whether you think is in any way sexist or discriminatory is both sound business sense and good for any (and specifically straight) swingers club goer.

It won't change.

A

Pontefract

Why are you guessing I go to Quest? Pandora’s have doubled single ladies admission by 50% on a Saturday, it’s not the £10 I cannot afford, it’s the principle. No point coming on here hating me, the forums are for debating topics."

I'm guessing you go to quest bc you have admitted on here you have never attended pandoras but decided to do a forum post debate into pandoras prices and tbh it's gotten out of hand dont know why you felt the need if you don't even attend and I'm sorry if you have felt I'm against you that was never my intention I was merely trying to point out to you and it's always been ignored... its NOT 10 pound for single ladies on a sat this has ONLY happened a couple of times when butterfly arranged a social event there I was there sat gone with lady friends we all paid five pounds in......

A

They can but only at certain times for promotion not consistently, but I think your right who’s going to take them to court, although no doubt eventually somebody will as the price differences are colossal

When people challenged the premium differences offered by insurance companies offering women cheaper car insurance it didn't bring down the men's prices - just raised the women's. Even though stats and data processing them safer drivers and less of an insurance risk.

So nobody won.

As has been stated a gazillion times by club owners and those using common sense........if you charge women more less will go and you're left in a sausage fest. Charge men less and more will attend resulting in the same.

It's the easiest method of both number control and also the simplest to encourage female attendance, which whether you think is in any way sexist or discriminatory is both sound business sense and good for any (and specifically straight) swingers club goer.

It won't change.

A"

I think there’s pros and cons for all arguments, I think limiting numbers of men instead of price difference would be a way forward as I hear people say men paying more can make them feel more entitled once in there, obviously from the responses on this post though increasing women’s fees would have a detrimental effect to the clubs too so I don’t think there’s an easy solution to it unfortunately, certainly not one to keep everyone happy

Pontefract

"And again, "jog on" "get back to quest" ? Like I said my point has sweet f,a to do with the prices I really do not care like I said reasonable....but I do care about someone given tht kind of response to asking a question about a clubs prices ....who cares if the OP has been or not....being nice cost,s nowt...

"

Did you not see the lol at the end why do people take things so much to heart it's a debate and I'm sure it was hypothetically saying go to quest if you dont like the prices x

Pontefract

A

So nobody won.

It won't change.

A

I think there’s pros and cons for all arguments, I think limiting numbers of men instead of price difference would be a way forward as I hear people say men paying more can make them feel more entitled once in there, obviously from the responses on this post though increasing women’s fees would have a detrimental effect to the clubs too so I don’t think there’s an easy solution to it unfortunately, certainly not one to keep everyone happy"

I think ladies prices are always cheaper to try entice us to attend we all know that there is always way more single men in clubs following the single ladies like dogs on heat ... and please dont take that to offence because I have had it happen and it's very off putting so ov course clubs are going to make it cheaper for ladies to get in some dont charge them at all xx

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

This is shocking.

"

You have a long way to go to catch up to us single guys, who pay £25-55. #equality

Pontefract

Why would replies here put people off attending a club ??? Its a debate my opinion no one elses any one who knows me knows im a very sociable person and bend over backwards to help anyone... so please dont assume just because I dont agree with what someone has said x

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I pay £20 as a single fem. I have no issue with paying that to get in when you think about what you're getting

£10 is very reasonable imo for an event night

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 18/02/19 19:30:32]

Because if they doubled the single Male entry price then they'd have to take out a bank loan...

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

This is shocking.

"

Tight arse, you can’t get a decent sandwich for a £10

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Recently single.. so I’m now enjoying the discounted entry lol !!! xx

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Weather it’s a club entrance fee, price of a drink, cost of a new car etc etc. There is the price. It is up to you if you accept it or say no thankyou. Simples. No one is twisting your arm

Penrith

Because if they doubled the single Male entry price then they'd have to take out a bank loan... "

The club you mean, to cover their overheads once the single males stopped attending?

Yeadon/Leeds

"And again, "jog on" "get back to quest" ? Like I said my point has sweet f,a to do with the prices I really do not care like I said reasonable....but I do care about someone given tht kind of response to asking a question about a clubs prices ....who cares if the OP has been or not....being nice cost,s nowt...

"

Nobody is saying these "quotes". People have answered the op re the price, and the price increase. People are also wondering why she cares - which hasn't been answered, which is why the post keeps running on. People haven't been rude etc or they would have been banned, post closed etc. Peeps have replied saying that they go to quest, Pandora, both of them and other clubs. There isn't an issue between the two clubs. Stop trying to create one

This is shocking.

Tight arse, you can’t get a decent sandwich for a £10 "

Beg to differ. Subway.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

This is shocking.

Tight arse, you can’t get a decent sandwich for a £10

Beg to differ. Subway. "

I said decent

Leeds

Nobody is saying these "quotes". People have answered the op re the price, and the price increase. People are also wondering why she cares - which hasn't been answered, which is why the post keeps running on. People haven't been rude etc or they would have been banned, post closed etc. Peeps have replied saying that they go to quest, Pandora, both of them and other clubs. There isn't an issue between the two clubs. Stop trying to create one "

People have been rude to the OP as in telling me to jog on, to go to Quest, calling me a tight arse!

My question has been answered and debate has taken place which is positive.

My issue now is do these Fab members who have been rude to me in here attend Pandora’s club, which is making me wary of visiting the club! Or are they just keyboard warriors?

Food for thought!

Pontefract

Nobody is saying these "quotes". People have answered the op re the price, and the price increase. People are also wondering why she cares - which hasn't been answered, which is why the post keeps running on. People haven't been rude etc or they would have been banned, post closed etc. Peeps have replied saying that they go to quest, Pandora, both of them and other clubs. There isn't an issue between the two clubs. Stop trying to create one

People have been rude to the OP as in telling me to jog on, to go to Quest, calling me a tight arse!

My issue now is do these Fab members who have been rude to me in here attend Pandora’s club, which is making me wary of visiting the club! Or are they just keyboard warriors?

Food for thought!

"

You really are trying to create problems where there ain't any no one is being rude to you and if you ever did venture to pandoras you would be greeted by friendly staff and friendly people... reviews on place speak for themselves it's not everyone's cup of tea but that's for them to decide themselves xx

Food for thought!

You really are trying to create problems where there ain't any no one is being rude to you and if you ever did venture to pandoras you would be greeted by friendly staff and friendly people... reviews on place speak for themselves it's not everyone's cup of tea but that's for them to decide themselves xx"

I've just scrolled through the thread and found the "jog on" and "get back to Quest" posts. She's not making it up.

Pontefract

Food for thought!

You really are trying to create problems where there ain't any no one is being rude to you and if you ever did venture to pandoras you would be greeted by friendly staff and friendly people... reviews on place speak for themselves it's not everyone's cup of tea but that's for them to decide themselves xx

I've just scrolled through the thread and found the "jog on" and "get back to Quest" posts. She's not making it up.

"

Didn't say she was but you missed mine were I said it was said hyoeoretically think that's the word lol ... basically it meant if she didn't like pandoras can go back to quest nothing was really meant by it but seems couple of ppl have turned this into a hate pandoras thread and I will stick up for the place bc now shes making it sound like bad ppl go in there ..... so yeh go figure

Leeds

Food for thought!

Didn't say she was but you missed mine were I said it was said hyoeoretically think that's the word lol ... basically it meant if she didn't like pandoras can go back to quest nothing was really meant by it but seems couple of ppl have turned this into a hate pandoras thread and I will stick up for the place bc now shes making it sound like bad ppl go in there ..... so yeh go figure "

This thread was never about hate Pandora’s it was about the 100% price increase which has been answered by a Pandora’s staff member so I understand the reason why. I’m a member of Pandora’s but I’ve not been yet as I’m nervous about attending alone which is my problem. I’m more nervous now due to the haters on here if any of them attend the club and how I’ll be received by them. My thread was not intended to cause offence and those who have taken offence need to read the thread properly! They choose not to!

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

There is a few things that's putting me off from going to a club but I wouldn't let what people have said on a forum be one of those reasons, if you want to go get yourself down to the club and if your not wanting to go on your own I've seen a few people offer to go with others.

I thought I’d been spotted in a certain jewellery shop looking desperate.

Leeds

"There is a few things that's putting me off from going to a club but I wouldn't let what people have said on a forum be one of those reasons, if you want to go get yourself down to the club and if your not wanting to go on your own I've seen a few people offer to go with others."

I didn’t say the people here had put me off going, I said it’s making me nervous of going. You didn’t read my comment, you, like others, chose to read what you were thinking.

Pontefract

"There is a few things that's putting me off from going to a club but I wouldn't let what people have said on a forum be one of those reasons, if you want to go get yourself down to the club and if your not wanting to go on your own I've seen a few people offer to go with others.

I didn’t say the people here had put me off going, I said it’s making me nervous of going. You didn’t read my comment, you, like others, chose to read what you were thinking. "

Your own words....

"

Leeds

"There is a few things that's putting me off from going to a club but I wouldn't let what people have said on a forum be one of those reasons, if you want to go get yourself down to the club and if your not wanting to go on your own I've seen a few people offer to go with others.

I didn’t say the people here had put me off going, I said it’s making me nervous of going. You didn’t read my comment, you, like others, chose to read what you were thinking.

Your own words....

Why so spiteful to the op? She’s entitled to post a query about a club charging a 50% rise in an entry fee- regardless of whether or not the cost is still low! It’s become like a battle to defend one’s turf, telling her to go elsewhere, etc.

"

Point taken but why are you on a mission here when I’ve explained the main reason for the thread and why did you assume I attend Quest?

Up on them there hills

As a couple who goes to Pandora fairly often, little lost with this thread. The club charges the same price all the time. Theme nights, there are free drinks, lots of add ons’, a party.

Personally I cannot see the reason why one shouldn’t pay a little more on theses nights.

Up on them there hills

"As a couple who goes to Pandora fairly often, little lost with this thread. The club charges the same price all the time. Theme nights, there are free drinks, lots of add ons’, a party.

Personally I cannot see the reason why one shouldn’t pay a little more on theses nights."

Gosh a golum moment.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

It’s a perfectly normal question to ask without the haters coming out! "

I think this comment that was made about "haters" at the start of the thread sets the tone of how the thread is going to go.

By *picknspanMan  over a year ago

North West Leeds

OP why does it matter how much it is if you don't go?

The more they charge the more you save if you don't visit, so they are in fact doing you a favour!!

Yeadon/Leeds

To be honest I think that the most aggressive person has been the op

Pontefract

Your own words....

Point taken but why are you on a mission here when I’ve explained the main reason for the thread and why did you assume I attend Quest? "

I didn't assume I said I guess you go x

Sorry if you feel this has turned into a hate thread was never the intention so I apologise if I have hurt your feelings in any way and if you ever do want to go to pandoras give me a shout I promise I'm a sociable person and will show you around and they really are all friendly in there we just wont go on a themed night xx

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

[Removed by poster at 22/02/19 12:09:33]

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Gotta be cheaper than a bottox session or your nails done

A tenner bargain

Pontefract

"Gotta be cheaper than a bottox session or your nails done

A tenner bargain "

The long sausages taste great lol xx

Your own words....

Point taken but why are you on a mission here when I’ve explained the main reason for the thread and why did you assume I attend Quest?

I didn't assume I said I guess you go x

Sorry if you feel this has turned into a hate thread was never the intention so I apologise if I have hurt your feelings in any way and if you ever do want to go to pandoras give me a shout I promise I'm a sociable person and will show you around and they really are all friendly in there we just wont go on a themed night xx"

Up on them there hills

A tenner bargain

The long sausages taste great lol xx"

I’ve being trying to irradiate that memory for ages, and there you go an bring it up again!

Pontefract

A tenner bargain

The long sausages taste great lol xx

I’ve being trying to irradiate that memory for ages, and there you go an bring it up again!"

Lol it was a slippy little fker x

North west ish

"

It’s a perfectly normal question to ask without the haters coming out!

I think this comment that was made about "haters" at the start of the thread sets the tone of how the thread is going to go.

"

Where was the haters comment at the start of the thread? I can see one by the OP half way thro, after a few negative comments. Unless the haters comment has been removed from the start of the thread.

Discussion is good, so is questioning why clubs operate why they do. Hating not so.

Yeadon/Leeds

"

Where was the haters comment at the start of the thread? I can see one by the OP half way thro, after a few negative comments. Unless the haters comment has been removed from the start of the thread.

Discussion is good, so is questioning why clubs operate why they do. Hating not so. "

They haven't been removed, there weren't any

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

Pint

Pontefract

"Pint"

Good idea let's all go for a pint I'll have cocktails xx

By *igwilly2kMan  over a year ago

The Land of Kink!

"Pint

Good idea let's all go for a pint I'll have cocktails xx"

Full. Of great ideas, kinky cocktails it. Is!

Pontefract

"Pint

Good idea let's all go for a pint I'll have cocktails xx

Full. Of great ideas, kinky cocktails it. Is! "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Where was the haters comment at the start of the thread? I can see one by the OP half way thro, after a few negative comments.

. "

The OP's third comment, the first post about haters when only questions had been asked by another.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

Discussion is good, so is questioning why clubs operate why they do. Hating not so.

They haven't been removed, there weren't any "

There is, and still is

» Add a new message to this topic