FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bareback Gang Bangs!!! Really???

Bareback Gang Bangs!!! Really???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have seen a few profiles on here where a couple or a woman are offering 'Bareback Gang Bangs' and will only meet guys willing to go bareback. Does this really happen???

I cant beleive or imagine a woman or even the guys willing to do this would risk their health. I mean come on, you would know that dozens of guys would have been fucking this woman with no protection, why the hell would you want to risk your health. If you are the husband/boyfriend why would you let your mrs do this???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

lol. here we go again .....;)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

cannot begin to fathom it.

sorry, i didnt look to see if this had been posted before.

"cannot begin to fathom it."

I can understand it with a long term partner as its amazing but groups of guys???

My FB and I bareback, weve both been tested (and continue to regular) and have been meeting for a long time, we are also great friends and trust each other to be careful with others. I wouldnt dream of a BB gangbang and wouldnt want to meet anyone that had been involved with it

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

STI's/STD's don't have morals or preference who they mix with but people do.

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

Do people attending a gangbang have to bring recent evidence that they are clean?

"Do people attending a gangbang have to bring recent evidence that they are clean?"

you be lucky if most turn up haha

"Do people attending a gangbang have to bring recent evidence that they are clean?"

As in a bar of soap and a flannel?

In all seriousness, a piece of paper saying you are clean doesn't stop anything being passed on to someone, neither does it give you a forcefield from any form of infections etc.

If in doubt, don't do it.

where we may not agree with it do thers not have the freedom of choice?

if they are well aware of the risks and still want to then that is their business not mine

and i'm actually grateful they are honest and put it on their profile as then we know their preference and then can avoid playing with them, good on them for having the balls to be honest when so many judge their choices so harshly

each to their own i say

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

would i personally do it... never in a million years...

do i think others do it... sure... people think they are "bullet proof" and think there nether regions...

"where we may not agree with it do thers not have the freedom of choice?

if they are well aware of the risks and still want to then that is their business not mine

and i'm actually grateful they are honest and put it on their profile as then we know their preference and then can avoid playing with them, good on them for having the balls to be honest when so many judge their choices so harshly

each to their own i say "

I totally agree people should have freedom of choice and what they do is their own business. Im just baffled that they would jepordise so much for so little.

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"My FB and I bareback, weve both been tested (and continue to regular) and have been meeting for a long time, we are also great friends and trust each other to be careful with others. I wouldnt dream of a BB gangbang and wouldnt want to meet anyone that had been involved with it"

The test is only any good for say, HIV that you contracted between two to eight weeks ago! Not what you have picked up in the last few weeks...

As for "trusting" someone else with MY health? Not on your life!

not really for me, however we are all adults and we know the risks and if people want to take them risks thats upto them surely?

I dont understand why people need to question what other do, just accept we are all after different

"My FB and I bareback, weve both been tested (and continue to regular) and have been meeting for a long time, we are also great friends and trust each other to be careful with others. I wouldnt dream of a BB gangbang and wouldnt want to meet anyone that had been involved with it

The test is only any good for say, HIV that you contracted between two to eight weeks ago! Not what you have picked up in the last few weeks...

As for "trusting" someone else with MY health? Not on your life! "

I go every 8 weeks to be tested and yes i trust him totally, as he does me, we're very close and i wouldnt risk his or my health

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

We don't get involved in any games of Russian roulette, swinging or otherwise and don't understand why others do. We do however acknowledge their right to do so and are always glad when they are honest thus giving us the same opportunity to choose. The only time I feel mildly aggrieved is when some hottie who wants to meet us has been in contact with them and we then feel we have to end contact. Small price to pay for peace of mind though.

"My FB and I bareback, weve both been tested (and continue to regular) and have been meeting for a long time, we are also great friends and trust each other to be careful with others. I wouldnt dream of a BB gangbang and wouldnt want to meet anyone that had been involved with it

As for "trusting" someone else with MY health? Not on your life! "

i see a lot of people on here say they only bare back with FB, dont get that msyelf you may as well either do bare back or not at all, cant see the reasoning behind going bare with some and not others, because if the persons willing to go bare with you then they will be willing to go bare with others, they could have 3 or 4 FB who they go bare with all of them but tell them all they are the only one

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"I have seen a few profiles on here where a couple or a woman are offering 'Bareback Gang Bangs' and will only meet guys willing to go bareback. Does this really happen???

I cant beleive or imagine a woman or even the guys willing to do this would risk their health. I mean come on, you would know that dozens of guys would have been fucking this woman with no protection, why the hell would you want to risk your health. If you are the husband/boyfriend why would you let your mrs do this??? "

Each to their own...you dont have to join in,they are honet about their activities,what more do you want.

By *parrow77Man  over a year ago

cheshire

i had the opportunity to spend a few days in the sexual health clinic and all i can say is omg

im shocked how ppl in this day an age do random bare sex ano ppl in relationships do an thats acceptable but random meets it shocked me esp with all the STD and STI's plus the big diseases.

the shocking this was in discussion ppl seem to have either forgotten the dangers or dont seem to worry which made me cringe more

lol sorry for long response

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

Each to their own...you dont have to join in,they are honet about their activities,what more do you want. "

Horses for courses.

Just because someone likes scat doesn't mean they don't pull the chain!

Wolf

Recent evidence won't show if a person is carrying an STI if they contracted it after their recent testing.

I love the idea of Siren being gangbanged and cum oozing out of her but in reality it's something we'll never do because of the risks.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 13/03/12 15:59:30]

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

t really is each to their own...

Do feel for the wife/gf of the attendee guys ( if they are married) it is one thing to play with your own risk.......

to do so with an innocent unknowing one is beyond contempt.

Northants

"I love the idea of Siren being gangbanged and cum oozing out of her but in reality it's something we'll never do because of the risks."

Well done wishy.. Giving up a fantasy because of the risks to you lovely lady (and yourself) shows that somewhere deep inside, is a decent guy tring to get out!

(Just kidding.. but not about the decision!)

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"t really is each to their own...

Do feel for the wife/gf of the attendee guys ( if they are married) it is one thing to play with your own risk.......

to do so with an innocent unknowing one is beyond contempt."

it*

slough

don't have an issue with it so long as consensual ; we are all adults here; and i'd question anyhow the genuineness of some of those profiles ...

"I've said it before and I'll say it again.

STI's/STD's don't have morals or preference who they mix with but people do."

Is the STD the diesel version of the STi lol Sorry i'll get my coat

Is the STD the diesel version of the STi lol Sorry i'll get my coat"

Ones common rail the others fuel injection.

If you try Parkers price guide there is info on the models and how to get your hands on a dirty banger

If you try Parkers price guide there is info on the models and how to get your hands on a dirty banger "

just wet myself pmsl

With all the sex education around for youngsters, if an adult turned up with aids because they were in a bareback gangbang, what sort of message does that give?

If you try Parkers price guide there is info on the models and how to get your hands on a dirty banger

just wet myself pmsl "

Lidl have got an offer on for incontinence pads, it under the title of bread/rolls wouldn't advise eating before or after use

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

100% agree..STD's dont know about class or social barriers..

Bear back sex with random strangers is a death sentence waiting to happen..and it will.

See I have a big problem when people say it is their problems. Swinging is a small world, what goes around comes around! and I don't want to be catching some Sti orally from some inconsiderate and irresponsible people on here. I think it is almost the moral duty of the site to ban such adverts or party invites!

"See I have a big problem when people say it is their problems. Swinging is a small world, what goes around comes around! and I don't want to be catching some Sti orally from some inconsiderate and irresponsible people on here. I think it is almost the moral duty of the site to ban such adverts or party invites! "

really?

do you not think its better that they do advertise so you can see whos doing it and whos not?

If the site did banned such adverts do you really think bare back meets wouldnt happen? or do you just think it would be done 'under cover' so we cant see whos arranging such meets and whos not?

+1

We all have preferences.

Plus if you know you can catch something orally surely its your responsibility to cover it up before you suck it

if you give bare blow jobs you have noone but yourself to blame if you did catch something orally

we are responsable for our own sexual health you cant expect others to play safe so you dont have to

dont get me wrong i think bare back gang bangs are daft and yes i too dont use condoms for blow jobs but like you its a risk i take so if it goes wrong its our own fault

"I have seen a few profiles on here where a couple or a woman are offering 'Bareback Gang Bangs' and will only meet guys willing to go bareback. Does this really happen???

I cant beleive or imagine a woman or even the guys willing to do this would risk their health. I mean come on, you would know that dozens of guys would have been fucking this woman with no protection, why the hell would you want to risk your health. If you are the husband/boyfriend why would you let your mrs do this??? "

I completely agree with you, it's crazy to risk your health when there is so much information out there on the dangers of not practising safe sex!

In fact it's like smoking! So much information on the dangers of smoking and all the terrible related illness's, lots leading to death. Really can't understand why people still do it, crazy! How do you feel about smoking OP?

My point is, each to their own! It's no one elses business what consenting adults get up to. Unless of course, they ask you to join in, then you can say what you like. In the meantime concentrate on your own health and have a fag!

hexham

"See I have a big problem when people say it is their problems. Swinging is a small world, what goes around comes around! and I don't want to be catching some Sti orally from some inconsiderate and irresponsible people on here. I think it is almost the moral duty of the site to ban such adverts or party invites! "

No it is your responsibility to assess the risks you are willing to take and act accordingly.If you are worreid about catching something from oral insist men wear a condom...no one else is responsible for the choice you make.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I cant beleive or imagine a woman or even the guys willing to do this would risk their health. I mean come on, you would know that dozens of guys would have been fucking this woman with no protection, why the hell would you want to risk your health. If you are the husband/boyfriend why would you let your mrs do this???

I completely agree with you, it's crazy to risk your health when there is so much information out there on the dangers of not practising safe sex!

In fact it's like smoking! So much information on the dangers of smoking and all the terrible related illness's, lots leading to death. Really can't understand why people still do it, crazy! How do you feel about smoking OP?

My point is, each to their own! It's no one elses business what consenting adults get up to. Unless of course, they ask you to join in, then you can say what you like. In the meantime concentrate on your own health and have a fag!"

I think you may have the wrong end of the stick. I havn't said people shouldn't engage in bareback sex at all, i have mearly asked why people would have 'bareback gangbangs'? my post is not to preach or judge people just an enqusitive post I am sharing, its something I dont or never will understand and just looking to see what other opinions are. Oh and yes I do smoke, it think smoking a fag is slightly different to shoving your cock unprotected into a pussy that is being shared with 10 other blokes you have never met. I know I would much rather take my chances with my Marly Lights thanks.

"not really for me, however we are all adults and we know the risks and if people want to take them risks thats upto them surely?

I dont understand why people need to question what other do, just accept we are all after different "

Quite sad really that people can be judged as swingers on what they chose or don't chose to do, if a couple choose to have bareback sex with others in gangbang or just through swooping its them that has to live with it,with oral sex u can still can all the stds n stis but how many people wear condoms during oral sex, HIV can live within a mans precome aswell as his come, hard to catch HIV through oral but still catchable n look at herpes u give oral in gangbang to differnet guys cocks well it might be not that visual but u can pass it on orally only way to have true safe sex is not to have sex at all, how many swingers do you know that have had a std or sti coz I dnt know of many as ones I know get Checked reg like I do myself,I know couple who been married years Tht dnt swing n he's has loads of affairs n given her several herpes being one of them

hexham

My point is, each to their own! It's no one elses business what consenting adults get up to. Unless of course, they ask you to join in, then you can say what you like. In the meantime concentrate on your own health and have a fag!

I think you may have the wrong end of the stick. I havn't said people shouldn't engage in bareback sex at all, i have mearly asked why people would have 'bareback gangbangs'? my post is not to preach or judge people just an enqusitive post I am sharing, its something I dont or never will understand and just looking to see what other opinions are. Oh and yes I do smoke, it think smoking a fag is slightly different to shoving your cock unprotected into a pussy that is being shared with 10 other blokes you have never met. I know I would much rather take my chances with my Marly Lights thanks. "

Well its simple ,they have them cos they enjoy them

"cannot begin to fathom it.

I can understand it with a long term partner as its amazing but groups of guys??? "

Some people want to. They are not forcing anyone too and It's there choices. Personally its on my to do list. Would be to horny not to do at least once.

Yes there are risks... But so are there with most things in life and my advice on this is always the same... If you don't like it.. don't do it. I'm sure plenty don't want to do it... But plenty do.

Cali

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

I can understand it with a long term partner as its amazing but groups of guys???

Some people want to. They are not forcing anyone too and It's there choices. Personally its on my to do list. Would be to horny not to do at least once.

Yes there are risks... But so are there with most things in life and my advice on this is always the same... If you don't like it.. don't do it. I'm sure plenty don't want to do it... But plenty do.

Cali "

yep got to agree with you and a few of the others with a similar _iew ,its simply down to personal risk and what is acceptable to you as a couple or a single.

If you think condoms equal safe sex your wrong ,the only safe sex is abstinence or locking in with a trusted partner having both been tested as clear .

Any criticism of others preferences is pointless ,its their risk ,if you do a bj with out a oral dam your at risk,

This subject has cropped up rwegularly for at least the last 6 years, if not longer and i welcome its arrival every time as it gets the message out that condoms do not make you a cleaner person ,just 3 to 5 times safer than penetrative sex without, (depending on which side of the atlantic you live on) assuming you know how to use them and even then, they are not effective protection against HPV .

I believe in wrapping up for penetrative sex, however lets not point the finger at people who have maybe done a lot of thinking about the subject and decided its what they want to do ,lets accept we all have different levels of acceptable risk and as long as they are open about it ,live and let live eh .

Cali

yep got to agree with you and a few of the others with a similar _iew ,its simply down to personal risk and what is acceptable to you as a couple or a single.

If you think condoms equal safe sex your wrong ,the only safe sex is abstinence or locking in with a trusted partner having both been tested as clear .

Any criticism of others preferences is pointless ,its their risk ,if you do a bj with out a oral dam your at risk,

This subject has cropped up rwegularly for at least the last 6 years, if not longer and i welcome its arrival every time as it gets the message out that condoms do not make you a cleaner person ,just 3 to 5 times safer than penetrative sex without, (depending on which side of the atlantic you live on) assuming you know how to use them and even then, they are not effective protection against HPV .

I believe in wrapping up for penetrative sex, however lets not point the finger at people who have maybe done a lot of thinking about the subject and decided its what they want to do ,lets accept we all have different levels of acceptable risk and as long as they are open about it ,live and let live eh .

"

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 14/03/12 18:41:11]

all over the place

" .........CUT..............

I think you may have the wrong end of the stick. I havn't said people shouldn't engage in bareback sex at all, i have mearly asked why people would have 'bareback gangbangs'? my post is not to preach or judge people just an enqusitive post I am sharing, its something I dont or never will understand and just looking to see what other opinions are. Oh and yes I do smoke, it think smoking a fag is slightly different to shoving your cock unprotected into a pussy that is being shared with 10 other blokes you have never met. I know I would much rather take my chances with my Marly Lights thanks. "

well its your choice of course you have weighed up the risks and decided (and i believe in your right to smoke),but have you thought that statement through given the figures because if given the choice based on statistics i would take the gangbang to be honest ?

quote---------------------

Smoking kills more people each year than the following preventable causes of death combined: [figures are for England except HIV which is for UK]

obesity (34,100)

alcohol (6,541)

traffic accidents (2,502)

illegal drugs (1,738)

HIV infection (529)

-------------------------

PS ) There is no need to go on the back foot for raising the debate its important and needs raising now and again IMHO.

slough

will just repeat; all adults here; so long as consensual don't see a prob; and i question the validity of such profile anyhow.

" .........CUT..............

I think you may have the wrong end of the stick. I havn't said people shouldn't engage in bareback sex at all, i have mearly asked why people would have 'bareback gangbangs'? my post is not to preach or judge people just an enqusitive post I am sharing, its something I dont or never will understand and just looking to see what other opinions are. Oh and yes I do smoke, it think smoking a fag is slightly different to shoving your cock unprotected into a pussy that is being shared with 10 other blokes you have never met. I know I would much rather take my chances with my Marly Lights thanks.

well its your choice of course you have weighed up the risks and decided (and i believe in your right to smoke),but have you thought that statement through given the figures because if given the choice based on statistics i would take the gangbang to be honest ?

quote---------------------

Smoking kills more people each year than the following preventable causes of death combined: [figures are for England except HIV which is for UK]

obesity (34,100)

alcohol (6,541)

traffic accidents (2,502)

illegal drugs (1,738)

HIV infection (529)

-------------------------

PS ) There is no need to go on the back foot for raising the debate its important and needs raising now and again IMHO.

"

I think the stats you provided are helpful in looking at the larger picture but if you imagine the number of people who smoke taking up bareback gangbanging I think the figures would look a bit different. lol

Im not going on the back foot regarding posting this but i get the impression some people think im being a stick in the mud. I think its a valid topic too, after all we are all entitled to our own opinions and this is mine.

Well that must be my french side ... I agree  it is down to the individual to choose partners and level of risks you want to take....i chose my partners, my practises, and have no problem with that.... However i cant pretend that with a huge community i have any visibility on who has been taking risks... But i dont understand that a community accepts people who take egoistic risks that could increase the potentially spreading of deadly sicknesses and says each to their own! I still think that as a community and fab as a site the message that bareback ( not between partners but with total strangers) is to be condemned should be stronger, and people advertising for it banned. Society and communities are there to look for the security and well being of the greatest not the egoistic pleasure of the few that will endanger us all! I can't believe that after the 80's, the aids plague that grew out of free careless (because unawarepeople) all this seems so politically incorrect to be said on here!  Makes it almost correct, reading the posts above to be having orgies bareback !!!!? Again the argument that we get tested regularly? In which way is that prevention??? Sti spread rapidely! Watch the documentary on San Francisco about how aids spreaded in the gay community and you will see a lot of corraletion in the way this community is reacting... The perfect recipe for des aster...but hey that is my opinion, each to his own afterall.....

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

1. people will say they have been tested and havent

2. people will say they only practise safe sex and dont

3. why- cause they can

4. Nowt you can do about it

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"1. people will say they have been tested and havent

3. why- cause they can

4. Nowt you can do about it"

Most sensible post I have seen on the subject.....

3. why- cause they can

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

i know a club (house)kical to me that openly promotes that they like bareback fun at there gangbangs , not something i wud EVER do myself but i guess some girls aint got nothing to loose anymore

By *rystal denisonWoman  over a year ago

trowbridge

*local to me even lol

3. why- cause they can

a very good post.. I make no secret of the fact we have..and no doubt will again at some point have bareback fun with someone..

I am not pretending to always be super safe.. but I do make sure I am tested for my own health and my Masters..

but at least it gives people the chance to say no to me because of the way we choose to play in some circumstances.

I think its the people that claim safe sex only, but then dont that are the issue.

Oh and I have yet to have a guy that we have barebacked with NOT have safe sex only on his profile.

Cali

If you buy your ticket to parachute out of an aeroplane then you know your chances and downfalls.

I don't like heights so won't be jumping out of one but know thrillseekers that would.

Understand what I mean?

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

Not sure if the orig post was a wind=up or not but surely the people who agree to bareback throughout this post have probably accumulated a heck of a lot of blocked as well as thier friends list....think about it.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Have to say that the worst cases of sti's that I know of have been caught my vanilla friends/acquaintances under the influence with random one night stands.

I'm not saying that I would join in B2B gangbangs, but swingers do tend to be far more on the ball with sexual health. Probably not all, but then we all have our own criteria.

"Not sure if the orig post was a wind=up or not but surely the people who agree to bareback throughout this post have probably accumulated a heck of a lot of blocked as well as thier friends list....think about it. "

There are plenty of people on here looking for bareback play, either one on one or groups. I have been contacted many a times by those looking to do bareback gangbangs.. but should we do it we would as carefully as you can vet people first.

I am not bothered if people block me for my sexual practises.. after all.. if I am not what they are looking for, then it does us all a favour.

and I dont show my friends list.. and dont list my bareback plays

cali

we have bareback on our profile, we ALWAYS point it out to anyone who gets in contact. We are not surprised by how many guys have "safesex" on there profile but still agree to bareback. They get blocked right away.What is shocking is the amount of guys who seem to be part of a couple that advertise "safesex" who will also agree to bareback. they get blocked also. We wont meet a guy from a couple unless we have spoken to him and her to verify. We only meet couples together, this has the added benefit of getting rid of most of the single guy/couple pretenders. Banning bareback would just make everyone lie, that would make the whole scene more risky, not less.There are people on our friends list who we are friends with but who will not play with us due to the bareback..Its a friends list, not a fuck list.

i wouldnt myself ... if i had a pound for everytime a bloke has said oh i dont need them i know im allright hell yeah how do you know with me he has a wrapper or he dont dunk

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"i had the opportunity to spend a few days in the sexual health clinic and all i can say is omg

im shocked how ppl in this day an age do random bare sex ano ppl in relationships do an thats acceptable but random meets it shocked me esp with all the STD and STI's plus the big diseases.

the shocking this was in discussion ppl seem to have either forgotten the dangers or dont seem to worry which made me cringe more

lol sorry for long response"

It was a short response, albeit light on punctuation, capital letters and grammar.

While you were at the STI clinic did they tell you how many incurable STIs there were? Or what the life expectancy for an early diagnosis HIV case was?

Whenever they're discussing STIs people react with horror. In fact it's arguable that, with better detection rates and better drug treatments, people who have unprotected sex but attend GUM clinics regularly may have a better understanding of the risks than those who simply throw their hands up in the air and go breathless at the very mention of bareback sex.

Incidentally, this isn't an argument for bareback sex or against it, just a suggestion that risk management and people's understanding of risk may be more subtle than you describe.

It's even arguable, if you'll forgive me going on a bit longer, that it was precisely such a culture of STIs being no big thing (due to better drugs and availability of treatments) that led to the explosion of AIDs in the gay community in the late 70s early 80s; for those men STIs were a manageable risk - HIV / AIDS was a paradigm shift that no-one had predicted or understood. (Actually, an unpredictable paradigm shift is probably a tautology.) The obsession with AIDS over the last twenty years has possibly diverted attention away from diseases like HPV and chlamydia that we're only now beginning to address.

So it is a bit more complicated than it seems...

Northants

"It was a short response, albeit light on punctuation, capital letters and grammar."

And this has what to do with the subject in hand?

Of course, getting checked out is only any good if you don't have bareback sex more than once between tests! As soon as you have bareback, you are in the realms of infection and all those you have sex with after that are also in that realm!

As I said on another thread, Bareback is misguided at best and irresponsible at worst!

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"lol. here we go again .....;) "
exactly

"

As I said on another thread, Bareback is misguided at best and irresponsible at worst!

"

In your opinion it is.. to some its something that we have discussed and taken our own risk assessment.

Getting out of bed some mornings could be counted as being misguided. Getting into a car and driving at 70mph could be.. Doing anything in life could be.. but its only misguided if you havent looked at all the information.. if you have then how is it misguided..??

If people want to bareback then thats fine.. its there choice.

But bare in mind that i have people that can see I have done.. and ask can they fill me... and yet have in big letters on their profile. SAFE SEX ONLY...

Bareback for us is our prefered choice of play....we are careful in our selection and dont do it with everyone.. and do take responsibility for our health and others..

We also dont pretend to be playing safe all the time.

creampie gangbangs may not be for all.. but for some they are our ultimate fantasy.. and one that we would consider at some point.

Cali

sounds risky

"sounds risky"

so is swinging..

Its about personal risks that a person, couple, is prepared to take.. no one is forcing anyone to take part in these things.

Cali

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

I really do not think some people realise the risk. and if they did contact a STD what the consequences could be. Even oral sex can result in STD unless you are both (safe). It really is not worth the risk. I could go on forever but i will get off my soapbox now lol

its gotta be an increased risk with the numbers involved plus swingers tend to be more sexually open/active

should call for extra safety really

Well we are safe most of the time..but do like bareback fun.. creampie gangbang is on our to do list.. and we have talked and know the risks.

I think that some people are far to bothered about if others are or are not.. if your being safe.. does it matter.

Cali

What's this silly belief that getting tested some how protects you. If you acquire HIv there is no going back.

"What's this silly belief that getting tested some how protects you. If you acquire HIv there is no going back. "

It does not.. and we are aware of that.. I wonder if HIV was fully curable how many would go bare.

Its a risk and we see it as a small one..

For me.. I had over 12 years of never using condoms.. multiple partners... and never getting tested before I started swinging.. First time I went to be tested I was terrified.. I just thought I wouldnt catch anything.

I was lucky that I hadnt.. and am much more careful now.

However its a risk we are prepared to take.. as we see it as a small risk.

Cali

"However its a risk we are prepared to take.. as we see it as a small risk.

"

its not a small risk really, every time you have sex with someone unprotected you have a 50/50 chance of catching something, for most of us its more down to luck that we havnt, thro swinging i know a few people who have cough stuff, i know one women who cought genital warts from chams and she know it was from someone in there as it was the only place she ever played and thats something you catch orally so you can get genital warts if you do cover up for sex, i also know one guy who had gonorrhea and went to a party while he was still on his anti biotics so it wasnt cleared but he still went and played with people, and im sure hes not the only person who would do that

However i do agree that as adults its our choice, i do things as i wish same as everyone else and noone has the rights to question how others play, if you dont like what people write dont meet them but dont get moralistic on them as its noones place on here to do that

it's a fabulous fantasy but in reality a possible death sentence.

I suppose the thing about the whole bareback issue is that I would prefer not to be involved with people who do. I am never going to judge but has someone who was given an sti through oral sex (and am prepared to admit it) I am more than aware of all the risks involved in this lifestyle. They may be small risks but they are risks and they become incrementally larger risks when you consider the pyramid of people who meet on this site.

can admin set it up that if we block someone we can if wanted block all their friends as i find it hard to keep track of who fucks who , xx

"can admin set it up that if we block someone we can if wanted block all their friends as i find it hard to keep track of who fucks who , xx"

Get outa here lmao

thats the laziest thing ive ever heard, you have to talk to people to know if you want to meet not get admit to set up loads of links to block everyone for you

you'll be asking them to arrange a meet for you next lol

Plus people have loads of members on their friends list they never never have and never will meet, lots just add to see pics, why would you want to block someone just for being on someones friends list

this site really is going insane lol

By *aughtyNurse999Woman  over a year ago

Fabville !!!

saying no more only.. It only takes once and your life can be ruined forever

"What's this silly belief that getting tested some how protects you. If you acquire HIv there is no going back. "

You can still by a small chance catch HIV through oral but hardly anyone uses condoms when giving n receiving oral

Northants

"As I said on another thread, Bareback is misguided at best and irresponsible at worst!

In your opinion it is.. to some its something that we have discussed and taken our own risk assessment.

Getting out of bed some mornings could be counted as being misguided. Getting into a car and driving at 70mph could be.. Doing anything in life could be.. but its only misguided if you havent looked at all the information.. if you have then how is it misguided..??

If people want to bareback then thats fine.. its there choice.

But bare in mind that i have people that can see I have done.. and ask can they fill me... and yet have in big letters on their profile. SAFE SEX ONLY...

Bareback for us is our prefered choice of play....we are careful in our selection and dont do it with everyone.. and do take responsibility for our health and others..

We also dont pretend to be playing safe all the time.

creampie gangbangs may not be for all.. but for some they are our ultimate fantasy.. and one that we would consider at some point. Cali "

Oh Cali! Looking at this thread and others on the same subject, I don't think it is just my opinion!

We all know there are risks with swinging and most of us have decided to accept those risks and cut down where we can. For oral it is not really feasible to cover up! Makes the whole thing way to clinical in MY opinion! But that is the risk I am prepared to take.

That and of course, not just shagging anyone and only looking for people who also want friendship. That way we think (I said think!) we may help to protect ourselves. No matter how good the selection process, you cannot tell what the people you are barebacking with today were doing yesterday.

I am sure we have all heard the anecdotes about the thousands of swingers who want to go bare even though they say they only play safe, well that should be your warning! Looking through profiles, it is plain that some people will shag anyone that has a pulse and although you may not play with them, someone will and I’ll bet you that it will be a sizeable portion on the single guy sector!

Yes it is your choice and to your credit, you do publicise that fact. But your misguided belief that you are protected because you are tested is worrying. And the fact that a few of us are saying that we believe you are misguided in your bareback play should tell you there are those out here who care. . . . x x

" But your misguided belief that you are protected because you are tested is worrying. And the fact that a few of us are saying that we believe you are misguided in your bareback play should tell you there are those out here who care. . . . x x"

where have I ever said I am protected because I am tested.. I just will know if I catch something.

more misguided are those that think that condoms make them safe.

and I believe I point out all the time about the "SAFESEX" profiles that then ask me to go bare..

Cali

[Removed by poster at 03/04/12 14:11:05]

" But your misguided belief that you are protected because you are tested is worrying. And the fact that a few of us are saying that we believe you are misguided in your bareback play should tell you there are those out here who care. . . . x x

where have I ever said I am protected because I am tested.. I just will know if I catch something.

and I believe I point out all the time about the "SAFESEX" profiles that then ask me to go bare..

Cali "

nah she is 100% right, i have met guys who put safe sex only on their profiles then when ive met they have tried to have sex with me bare, then come on threads like this spouting off to everyone who dont use condoms, its all just for show

Thats why i never get those who block everyone who dont meet their standards, if you only meet people who played safe 100% of the time you'd never meet anyone because like it or not people lie and i for one have the greatest of respect of Cali for not being one of the sheep who just says what people want to hear, at least shes honest unlike a lot of people on here

hexham

" But your misguided belief that you are protected because you are tested is worrying. And the fact that a few of us are saying that we believe you are misguided in your bareback play should tell you there are those out here who care. . . . x x

Cali

nah she is 100% right, i have met guys who put safe sex only on their profiles then when ive met they have tried to have sex with me bare, then come on threads like this spouting off to everyone who dont use condoms, its all just for show

Thats why i never get those who block everyone who dont meet their standards, if you only meet people who played safe 100% of the time you'd never meet anyone because like it or not people lie and i for one have the greatest of respect of Cali for not being one of the sheep who just says what people want to hear, at least shes honest unlike a lot of people on here "

As the wonderful sassymiss used to say, assume everyone u meet has just come from a bareback orgy...its the only sensible way of assessing risk.

i do what i can to reduce the risks i take, and know swinging is not safe..its a question of being sure about the risks you are willing to take.

For me thats condoms except with those i am fluid bonded with but no condoms for oral sex cos its crap with

Northants

Q. where have I ever said I am protected because I am tested.. I just will know if I catch something."

but I do make sure I am tested for my own health and my Masters.. Your words and that is clearly not a truism! You have to wait a good while before HIV will show up in regular screening. Also, you are only clean until you have your first bareback meet.

"more misguided are those that think that condoms make them safe."

I don't think anyone has posted that they are safe because of condoms! What has been said is that they are mitigating the larger part of the risk!

"and I believe I point out all the time about the "SAFESEX" profiles that then ask me to go bare..

Cali "

Of course you do and I did say that you are good in that you let people know. Yes, there will be "safesex" profiles that lie to get meets, but as I said before, that should be the warning for all who go bareback...

I am not arguing with you, Cali or trying to change your mind. I am just putting my _iew of the subject in hand and countering the _iew that you can mitigate risk through testing. x

I get tested so that i can get treated should the worst happen..

If I worried about catching something I would never play... as condoms are not safe.. they are just safer..

WE are aware of the risks.. and are happy to take them.. same as some will do oral without.. we are happy on occassion to go without because we like the feeling. I actually RARELY have full sex with a meet.. purely because I would rather not have pentrative sex with a condom as it does less for me than actually NOT having it in the first place.

I do have more meets than some.. but bareback meets I can count on one hand.. and bare in mind I have been swinging for 12 years plus... I get tested because its being responsible.. not because it cures me.. It just lowers our risks of passing it on to anyone.

I have a very good relationship with those that do my testing..

I like to bareback.. some dont.. my choice, there choice.. some wont want to meet me because on occassion I like nothing better than to filled up and yes at some point I do know Master will set up a group session for me..

Its a risk for us is worth taking.. as in our risk assessment its a small risk for some amazingly good times.

Cali

"I get tested so that i can get treated should the worst happen..

If I worried about catching something I would never play... as condoms are not safe.. they are just safer..

WE are aware of the risks.. and are happy to take them.. same as some will do oral without.. we are happy on occassion to go without because we like the feeling. I actually RARELY have full sex with a meet.. purely because I would rather not have pentrative sex with a condom as it does less for me than actually NOT having it in the first place.

I do have more meets than some.. but bareback meets I can count on one hand.. and bare in mind I have been swinging for 12 years plus... I get tested because its being responsible.. not because it cures me.. It just lowers our risks of passing it on to anyone.

I have a very good relationship with those that do my testing..

I like to bareback.. some dont.. my choice, there choice.. some wont want to meet me because on occassion I like nothing better than to filled up and yes at some point I do know Master will set up a group session for me..

Its a risk for us is worth taking.. as in our risk assessment its a small risk for some amazingly good times.

Cali "

It's something I personally wouldn't do, but I completely respect your right to make the decision to do that. I can understand why it is something you prefer, I prefer bareback, but I'd rather not run extra risks. That's my choice though...just as bareback sex is your choice.

I appreciate your honesty too...if more people on this site were honest then it would make life so much easier and save a lot of whole hassle on meets when guys claim condoms don't fit properly.

Like you say, even using condoms I am still at risk, and have once had Chlamydia. I contacted all the meets I had had since my last test so that they could get checked to and minimise the risk of spreading the infection. Fortunately most were fine, but it amazed me how many guys were given a wake up call by that and now have regular testing that didn't before.

We all take some kind of risk with our sexual health by having more sexual partners than most out of the swinging world, but it is up to the individual how much/little risk they choose to take. Asking the site to ban people who have bareback sex would probably result in a few very lonely members as many people on here have one person they don't use condoms with. We're all responsible for our own health. As long as we have sex we are at risk of infection, we just all need to manage our own risk in our own way. If that means blocking people who bareback, then so be it...just don't assume that makes you indestructible as I can assure you it doesn't x

saw one profile that demanded bareback anal ONLY, every meet request guaranteed. That scared me big time. Almost as if they WANT to catch something or want to give YOU something.

Yet you know people will be desperate enough to go along with it. More fool them, but hey its their misguided choice

"saw one profile that demanded bareback anal ONLY, every meet request guaranteed. That scared me big time. Almost as if they WANT to catch something or want to give YOU something.

Yet you know people will be desperate enough to go along with it. More fool them, but hey its their misguided choice"

More like want to give you something to me or Russian roulette at the other end. Bloody stupid to me as they will expect an over stretched NHS to sort them out if things turn bad.

I tell you what the irony of this thread is.. since I posted up that its on my todo list..

I have had 28 offers.. and only ONE stated that they did bareback on the profile.

Of those 27 left.. 7 were from male half of the couples, and stated safe sex only, and only meet as a couple on the profile ( well actually 2 said they meet seperate)

The rest were single guys.. 1 of which has slated barebackers on the forum ( not on this thread but I found his whinge..)

Amusing that..

Cali

"I tell you what the irony of this thread is.. since I posted up that its on my todo list..

I have had 28 offers.. and only ONE stated that they did bareback on the profile.

Of those 27 left.. 7 were from male half of the couples, and stated safe sex only, and only meet as a couple on the profile ( well actually 2 said they meet seperate)

The rest were single guys.. 1 of which has slated barebackers on the forum ( not on this thread but I found his whinge..)

Amusing that..

Cali "

Wouldn't doubt it and with time you would top 300 or more offers similar but on the other hand you might find 5000 or more who wouldn't. So many lie on here in so many ways from wetting the bed to not doing safe sex always. How many would do it though if you had to pay for medical treatment out of their own pocket. Wouldn't be surprised if its the next think after not tolerating d*unks people in a&e.

I'd happily pay for private medical care...

But I just hate the almost demonising of adults making an informed choice.

To be honest most folks outside this lifestyle think we are all risking everything...

The thing is creampie gangbangs are actually very popular... Just most people won't be upfront about doing it or wanting it... Not saying its all... But the thing is its not going to go away.

I don't see it as playing with my life anymore than I do when I do other things, it is just a risk factor I have to assess...

We love to do it... But even we don't do it much because we accept that it increases our risk factor.... But same as most chose to never use protection for oral... We chose to mostly forego full sex with meets... Or go bare with regular guys...

If we ever do make this a reality.. we would not play bare after that till the all clear was given...

We just like to make our fantasys reality... And for us penetrative sex is just rubbish without me being left all messy... Less than 5 guys in 12 years of swinging we have gone bare with.

Although I have no idea on the number of bare cocks I've sucked.. lol

Cali

Just to make u all think outside the box on this, i hav a 7 yr old son from a one nite stand where we used a condom xxx mel

[Removed by poster at 04/04/12 11:00:09]

"Just to make u all think outside the box on this, i hav a 7 yr old son from a one nite stand where we used a condom xxx mel"

We have thought outside the box.. and discussed what would happen if we got caught out..

I have 3 kids from being on the pill... I have since found a form of contraception that works for me..

I wouldnt go bare if I couldnt use another form of contraception.

Cali

"Just to make u all think outside the box on this, i hav a 7 yr old son from a one nite stand where we used a condom xxx mel"

nothings guaranteed is it so shits always going to happen, but cannot deny they are probs the most safe if no one interferes with them!

Northants

OMG!!

"But I just hate the almost demonising of adults making an informed choice. "

Cali, I am so sorry if it seems like I am picking on you or even criticising your lifestyle choices. I have never meant to do that, just put my _iew on the subject in hand. Unfortunately, you are the only person to argue the point, everyone else seems to have faded into the background.

I have just realised, looking back, that it seems like I am picking on you! Please know that I am not, but as the only person presently posting your _iew, it may look that way..

Apologies again..

Its okay _umour.. its funny I get pms from people saying thanks for standing up for barebacking..

I dont think your picking on me.. its just a forum.. we have our own _iews...

If just am very happy to speak my own mind on things but accept that others differ in their _iews.

cali

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

[Removed by poster at 04/04/12 11:58:11]

Northants

"Its okay _umour.. its funny I get pms from people saying thanks for standing up for barebacking..

I dont think your picking on me.. its just a forum.. we have our own _iews...

If just am very happy to speak my own mind on things but accept that others differ in their _iews.

cali "

Thanks Cali and for the record, it is good to see a strong woman on here prepared to stand up for what she believes in.

"

Thanks Cali and for the record, it is good to see a strong woman on here prepared to stand up for what she believes in. "

Thanks.. and actually I dont mind different _iews as long as it doesnt get personal..

which you havent got..

cali

no , its all high risk sex , meeting people you dont know is too .. Some get off on that ,

Forum Mod

I normally keep out of these threads as im sure ive posted so many times over the last few years im bored of the sound of my own voice

I would rather someone be upfront about how they play,I have more respect for them than the sneaky fuckers that try to seduce you into bareback in the middle of fucking you

With you all the way there!

"

yup it happens,can you pm me names lol.

We sometimes wonder when seeing people with such cavalier attitudes to their sexual health.

How many would carry on playing bareback regardless if they had tested positive for an incurable STD.

After all, if they're not that bothered about their own well being would they really care about anyone else's?

It's a worrying concept.

XXXX

yup it happens,can you pm me names lol."

It certainly does. PM us too.

"We sometimes wonder when seeing people with such cavalier attitudes to their sexual health.

How many would carry on playing bareback regardless if they had tested positive for an incurable STD.

After all, if they're not that bothered about their own well being would they really care about anyone else's?

It's a worrying concept.

XXXX "

what a croc ... why are we not bothered about our own well being.. We are just assessing our risks the same as you assess yours...

I wont even play till after I have got my all clear after barebacking.. so please if your going to make wild accusations then get it right.

cali

newcastle

"It was a short response, albeit light on punctuation, capital letters and grammar.

And this has what to do with the subject in hand?

Of course, getting checked out is only any good if you don't have bareback sex more than once between tests! As soon as you have bareback, you are in the realms of infection and all those you have sex with after that are also in that realm!

"

You have opinions about safe sex. So do I. I also have opinions about people who

don't do punctuation and grammar. Those opinions involve a certain curiosity about whether people who can't do punctuation and grammar are likely to be reliable researchers.

newcastle

It's a risk mitigation strategy. They're quite common amongst people who understand risk.

"We sometimes wonder when seeing people with such cavalier attitudes to their sexual health.

It's a worrying concept.

XXXX

what a croc ... why are we not bothered about our own well being.. We are just assessing our risks the same as you assess yours...

I wont even play till after I have got my all clear after barebacking.. so please if your going to make wild accusations then get it right.

cali "

Not a croc at all, just common sense.

You only have to look at the forums to see how many people are prepared to lie to get what they want.

A clear test is like an M.O.T in as much as its only valid until you leave the clinic.

The very next time you play bareback could be the time you contract a serious STD.

So unless you are tested after each meet, which is not really feasible, you'd be playing while infected all be it unknowingly.

Also, if you tested positive how could you be sure when or who infected you?

Doesn't seem such a "croc" when you look at it realistically does it?

XXXX

It's a worrying concept.

XXXX

cali

Not a croc at all, just common sense.

You only have to look at the forums to see how many people are prepared to lie to get what they want.

A clear test is like an M.O.T in as much as its only valid until you leave the clinic.

The very next time you play bareback could be the time you contract a serious STD.

So unless you are tested after each meet, which is not really feasible, you'd be playing while infected all be it unknowingly.

Also, if you tested positive how could you be sure when or who infected you?

Doesn't seem such a "croc" when you look at it realistically does it?

XXXX"

and I'm guessing you only like reading what suits you as I already said if and its a very rare occurrence I play bare.. I wait to play till I have my all clear..

I'm sure those outside of swinging would find having sex with multiple partners risky.. and ask why bother.. I

And for the 14000th time.. I don't think testing protects me.. it protects others... As I take my sexual heath very seriously... All testing does is let me know I'm safe to play again.

You know sometimes I really do think people only pick the bits out of what said to suit there agreement..

Yes bareback can be more risky but just do what is right for you... Don't worry about what others do...

Cali

Have no idea why this is being discussed - bareback is dangerous, irresponsible and downright stupid with people you hardly know. If you do it then more fool you.

"Have no idea why this is being discussed - bareback is dangerous, irresponsible and downright stupid with people you hardly know. If you do it then more fool you."

Same would be said by non swingers about having multiple partners...

And It's being discussed because many people partake in it... I find those that delude themselves that using condoms all the time are safe are misguided.

I like bare back... Love it.. so much so I would rather just have oral and be fingered than have sex... So I would say I have full sex much less than many... If people want to do it its there business... I do think that it should be an option to tick but for fear of not getting a meet few would use it..

It's my life.. It's my choices and It's my risk... It's something I have discussed in depth with master... And it is worth the risk for us...

We don't ever expect people to forego a safe sex rule with us... And nor do we judge those that chose to always play bare...its there business... Not mine..... I would love to be able to do it all the time... In an ideal world that would be possible... But as its not with the very rare regular guy we will have him fill me... It's better in so many ways...

As to why people will go bare with strangers... The thrill, the sensation.. I don't know as apart from one time in swinging I've always known the guys well..

Bareback gangbang... People do it because its their fantasy... It may not be yours.... But just move on and leave them to it.

Cali

"Have no idea why this is being discussed - bareback is dangerous, irresponsible and downright stupid with people you hardly know. If you do it then more fool you.

Same would be said by non swingers about having multiple partners...

And It's being discussed because many people partake in it... I find those that delude themselves that using condoms all the time are safe are misguided.

I like bare back... Love it.. so much so I would rather just have oral and be fingered than have sex... So I would say I have full sex much less than many... If people want to do it its there business... I do think that it should be an option to tick but for fear of not getting a meet few would use it..

It's my life.. It's my choices and It's my risk... It's something I have discussed in depth with master... And it is worth the risk for us...

We don't ever expect people to forego a safe sex rule with us... And nor do we judge those that chose to always play bare...its there business... Not mine..... I would love to be able to do it all the time... In an ideal world that would be possible... But as its not with the very rare regular guy we will have him fill me... It's better in so many ways...

As to why people will go bare with strangers... The thrill, the sensation.. I don't know as apart from one time in swinging I've always known the guys well..

Bareback gangbang... People do it because its their fantasy... It may not be yours.... But just move on and leave them to it.

Cali "

As I said I have no idea why this is being discussed - bareback is dangerous, irresponsible and downright stupid with people you hardly know. If you do it then more fool you.

You're all adults and can do what the hell you like...

..... But what would you say if your children told you they were out having unprotected sex every weekend...?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"You're all adults and can do what the hell you like...

..... But what would you say if your children told you they were out having unprotected sex every weekend...?

"

As my daughter has a regular boyfriend and has an implant, I wouldn't say anything at all. Or does being a teenager mean being riddled with STIs?

The only 100% safe sex is no sex. I don't police others sex lives, or judge their choices. If someone doesn't want to play with me, just don't play with me! Otherwise make sure you use condoms and stop being so judgemental.

"

I'd tell them its best to take precautions they deem necessary... And My children are well educated on safe sex but I'm not their keeper.. they are old enough to make up their own minds.

Cali

I'd tell them its best to take precautions they deem necessary... And My children are well educated on safe sex but I'm not their keeper.. they are old enough to make up their own minds.

Cali "

omg there are some really irresponsible people in this world!!

"

omg there are some really irresponsible people in this world!!"

Sorry but why is educating my children but letting them do there own thing irresponsible..

I actually have children that are not afraid to go to the family planning clinic to get their condoms.. and my kids and their friends.. feel confident enough to come to me.

As I said before.. some people seem to read what they like in peoples posts and twist it.

I dont think popping in to make sure that my kids are using condoms during sex is really the done thing.. However.. the fact my oldest has pinched a whole packet of my condoms in the last week.. would go to say that he is playing safe.

Cali

As my daughter has a regular boyfriend and has an implant, I wouldn't say anything at all. Or does being a teenager mean being riddled with STIs?

The only 100% safe sex is no sex. I don't police others sex lives, or judge their choices. If someone doesn't want to play with me, just don't play with me! Otherwise make sure you use condoms and stop being so judgemental."

That's not what I meant and you know it. Oh and I will be judgmental thanks. I will just have to live with your scorn.

Cali

omg there are some really irresponsible people in this world!!"

I'm a bit confused about how teaching your children about safe sex is irresponsible? Would you expect Cali to still hold her children's hands as they cross the road if they are at an age where they are having sex?!

Cali

I'm a bit confused about how teaching your children about safe sex is irresponsible? Would you expect Cali to still hold her children's hands as they cross the road if they are at an age where they are having sex?!"

I asked the question in hope that people would say they'd be horrified to find out that their children were having unprotected sex with multiple partners. I'm saddened and amazed that some people weren't.

there are several dozens of bugs waiting to be transmitted. Bare backing is the best n every one of us love to do that but we r so unlucky v cant have

"

I asked the question in hope that people would say they'd be horrified to find out that their children were having unprotected sex with multiple partners. I'm saddened and amazed that some people weren't. "

Why would I be horrified.. I would make sure that they were aware of the risks... But I can only advise.... and yes I think that having bareback sex every weekend would be a little irresponsible.. as you cant possible get yourself the all clear in a week... but it isnt really my business..

Same as who my kids have sex with isnt my business...

Cali

Cali

I'm a bit confused about how teaching your children about safe sex is irresponsible? Would you expect Cali to still hold her children's hands as they cross the road if they are at an age where they are having sex?!

I asked the question in hope that people would say they'd be horrified to find out that their children were having unprotected sex with multiple partners. I'm saddened and amazed that some people weren't. "

Yes it would be worrying to find out a loved one/child/friend was having unprotected sex with multiple partners on a regular basis (which Cali has said several times is not the case and that she has selected bareback partners)...but to say Cali is being irresponsible when she has educated her children on safe sex I thought was out of order. If anything I think more parents should explain sex and safe sex to their children. However you can only teach your children and hope they make the right decisions, you can't dictate to them or stand at the bedside with the condom in hand ready for the moment!

newcastle

Cali

It could be my child is a lesbian.

Or doesn't practice penetrative sex.

Or has a good understanding of all the risks and is exercising a free choice.

Or all of the above.

If this thread proves one thing it is that some people seek simple solutions to complicated problems. That rarely works well.

"

However you can only teach your children and hope they make the right decisions, you can't dictate to them or stand at the bedside with the condom in hand ready for the moment!"

actually I am guilty of knocking on the door once and then throwing some condoms onto the bedroom side.. lol

Cali

"

However you can only teach your children and hope they make the right decisions, you can't dictate to them or stand at the bedside with the condom in hand ready for the moment!

actually I am guilty of knocking on the door once and then throwing some condoms onto the bedroom side.. lol

Cali "

Hope the guest wasn't too embarrassed!! Can picture the scene now...hope you just threw condoms in though and not any tips for positions!! x

Cali

I asked the question in hope that people would say they'd be horrified to find out that their children were having unprotected sex with multiple partners. I'm saddened and amazed that some people weren't.

Yes it would be worrying to find out a loved one/child/friend was having unprotected sex with multiple partners on a regular basis (which Cali has said several times is not the case and that she has selected bareback partners)...but to say Cali is being irresponsible when she has educated her children on safe sex I thought was out of order. If anything I think more parents should explain sex and safe sex to their children. However you can only teach your children and hope they make the right decisions, you can't dictate to them or stand at the bedside with the condom in hand ready for the moment!"

*hits head against wall*

Why do we teach our children to have safe sex?? For the same reason we should when having sex with multiple partners.

I was asking everyone including Cali how they would feel if they found out their kids were having bareback gangbangs.

"

*hits head against wall*

Why do we teach our children to have safe sex?? For the same reason we should when having sex with multiple partners.

I was asking everyone including Cali how they would feel if they found out their kids were having bareback gangbangs.

"

I would advise them that it was best to wait to play bare again afterwards... but not really sure why my kids would discuss details.. same as I dont..

I can just advise them, but its up to them what they do with that advise.

btw.. you will have to wait for me to move before you can bang your head against the wall.. as I have been doing so with most posts.

Cali

Cali

It could be my child is a lesbian.

Or doesn't practice penetrative sex.

Or has a good understanding of all the risks and is exercising a free choice.

Or all of the above.

If this thread proves one thing it is that some people seek simple solutions to complicated problems. That rarely works well."

Context dude, we are discussing bareback gangbangs. I will continue to bang the drum for safe sex!!

Just gotta come out and thank Cali for being brave enough to speak out on here . Her profile , verifications and so on are all there for all to see and she seems to us to be the kind of person we warm to .

So to others who hide their profiles, friends and verifications and judge Cali - be open and honest like she is and perhaps you may get a bit more respect for your judgements !

Cali

Yes it would be worrying to find out a loved one/child/friend was having unprotected sex with multiple partners on a regular basis (which Cali has said several times is not the case and that she has selected bareback partners)...but to say Cali is being irresponsible when she has educated her children on safe sex I thought was out of order. If anything I think more parents should explain sex and safe sex to their children. However you can only teach your children and hope they make the right decisions, you can't dictate to them or stand at the bedside with the condom in hand ready for the moment!

*hits head against wall*

"

No, you were asking how she would feel if they were having unprotected sex every weekend.

If they are having sex they are an adult and so it's their choice what they do, a parent can only educate on the dangers. Just as you can tell your child about the dangers of smoking you can explain the dangers of unprotected sex but it's their choice if they do it.

We may not agree with someone's way of playing but that is their choice to make. Cali has stated several times that since she started swinging she had maybe 5 bareback meets in 12 years...I'll bet most of those claiming to always play safe would have a similar count.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"So to others who hide their profiles, friends and verifications and judge Cali - be open and honest like she is and perhaps you may get a bit more respect for your judgements ! "

Precisely! Surely it is better for the people who practice bb sex to be open and honest about it and so allow someone to make the choice as to whether or not to play with them, than the many many people on here who state they practice safe sex but don't!

There's absolutely no point in going around insulting people for being honest. There's no point in making up scenarios that may or may not be true to 'show people the error of their ways'. If you don't like it, move on.

No, you were asking how she would feel if they were having unprotected sex every weekend.

If they are having sex they are an adult and so it's their choice what they do, a parent can only educate on the dangers. Just as you can tell your child about the dangers of smoking you can explain the dangers of unprotected sex but it's their choice if they do it.

We may not agree with someone's way of playing but that is their choice to make. Cali has stated several times that since she started swinging she had maybe 5 bareback meets in 12 years...I'll bet most of those claiming to always play safe would have a similar count."

My comments above were in context with the original post on this thread. I'm not intersted in a debate about the words I used.

For the record I'd be horrified if I found out my children were engaging in bareback gangbands and they would be in no doubt

Cali, it was not my intention to direct a comment at you and if you felt I did I apologise. For the record I enjoy your comments in many discussions.

Those of you who enjoy bareback gangbangs, knock yourselves out. It's not for me.

We may not agree with someone's way of playing but that is their choice to make. Cali has stated several times that since she started swinging she had maybe 5 bareback meets in 12 years...I'll bet most of those claiming to always play safe would have a similar count.

My comments above were in context with the original post on this thread. I'm not intersted in a debate about the words I used.

For the record I'd be horrified if I found out my children were engaging in bareback gangbands and they would be in no doubt

Cali, it was not my intention to direct a comment at you and if you felt I did I apologise. For the record I enjoy your comments in many discussions.

Those of you who enjoy bareback gangbangs, knock yourselves out. It's not for me.

"

And you can be horrified, but short of chaining them up in the house they are consenting adults making their own choices. My original response was to someone saying Cali was irresponsible when she replied that she had taught her children about safe sex, but that they are old enough to make up their own minds rather than directly to your comment (I was just too lazy to edit the post).

I did then respond to you and say yes it would be worrying, but again it is the choice of the individual...not me or you. As for horrified...couldn't honestly say I'd react so strongly without all the facts, and even then I'd be more concerned with ensuring they went for testing and were aware of the possible consequences of their actions.

I personally do play safe with everyone bar one guy who plays safe with everyone else, but I can understand the appeal of a bareback gangbang...and bareback sex in general. I would have to say no to having one though, but that's my choice and I would never try to force my opinion on someone else. Not trying to imply you are, but there are some throughout the thread that have tried to impose their _iews rather than offer them.

Having said that though, condoms do not make you untouchable like some people seem to think. I was caught out not long after joining this site and at that time I wasn't having any unprotected sex at all as I hadn't met the guy I play bare with...all is clear now, and every test since has been, but I was amazed to learn at the time how many thought they must be safe because we'd used protection!

Do as you want your choice your life, who is anyone to judge.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

Surprised you have to ask the question!

Ofcourse it happens! And how do you expect their husband/partner should stop them or it happening as presumably everyone is consenting!

Look after your own health and rules and stop worrying about situations out of your control....

We choose to bareback and it's on our profile, so others can make their own choice whether to play with us or not. What we have found very interesting is the amount of people who advertise safe sex yet still approach us for barebacking.....what's that all about?

"We choose to bareback and it's on our profile, so others can make their own choice whether to play with us or not. What we have found very interesting is the amount of people who advertise safe sex yet still approach us for barebacking.....what's that all about? "

Oh it beggers belief doesnt it lol..

Cali

"

I was a very naive parent when it comes to teenagers and sex. I have 5 kids all adults now, 3 of them told me yonks ago about teenage sex parties, they've been going on for the past 15+ years and from what my kids told me, they are more like roman orgies and make us adults look like kids in the sand pit in comparison to what they do.....

blimey what kind of school did they go to???! Where did they host them??

"OMG!!

But I just hate the almost demonising of adults making an informed choice.

Cali, I am so sorry if it seems like I am picking on you or even criticising your lifestyle choices. I have never meant to do that, just put my _iew on the subject in hand. Unfortunately, you are the only person to argue the point, everyone else seems to have faded into the background.

I have just realised, looking back, that it seems like I am picking on you! Please know that I am not, but as the only person presently posting your _iew, it may look that way..

Apologies again..

"

fair play to you

"blimey what kind of school did they go to???! Where did they host them??"
All l will say is, it's West Sussex.

» Add a new message to this topic