FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > tattoo's on women

tattoo's on women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guys your thoughts on this. I think there is nothing more sexy with a lady with a tattoo at the bottom of her back. Oh yes mmm heaven. What your thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"hey guys your thoughts on this. I think there is nothing more sexy with a lady with a tattoo at the bottom of her back. Oh yes mmm heaven. What your thoughts."

The blokes I know hope there's an arse at the end of my back.

Never had one look for a tat.

Some are tasteful some are just disfiguring.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love em, whether it's a cheeky one on the cleavage, one on the ankle, or a really cheeky one in an intimate spot. But I also go hook line and sinker for those with more ambitious works like full arm and leg sleeves and the like - I love those

Wolf

i have 9 tattoos n lv em cant wait 2 get my new 1 done ,

hey guys thanks yes depends were they but the back or a little one on breasts mmmm

By *luespartanMan  over a year ago

crawley

Love them too,

Also have a sweet spot for piercings

Amazing really as I dont have either

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"hey guys thanks yes depends were they but the back or a little one on breasts mmmm "

Have you been peaking?

By *luespartanMan  over a year ago

crawley

Given half a chance I would,

lol

lurve tattoos! I have 9 and for the OP. I have 1 at the bottom of my back nothing sexier than a guy with a full sleeve tattoos..mmmm auds.x

Depends on the woman ...

"Depends on the woman ... "

It also depends on the tattoo ... I forgot to mention that

i love tattoos on a woman...some of them are very very sexy

i dont like to see tattoos on boobs i think they look dead common and a bit cheap, sorry

however i have nothing against tattoo as i have quite a bit of ink myself, i just dont like silly girly ones

"hey guys your thoughts on this. I think there is nothing more sexy with a lady with a tattoo at the bottom of her back. Oh yes mmm heaven. What your thoughts."

Some tattoos maybe but wouldn't have what has become known as a tramp stamp personally.

"hey guys your thoughts on this. I think there is nothing more sexy with a lady with a tattoo at the bottom of her back. Oh yes mmm heaven. What your thoughts.

Some tattoos maybe but wouldn't have what has become known as a tramp stamp personally."

my kids call it the slag tag lol

and nor would i

i think when anything gets to popular it looses its apeal and lets face it most women have one on their lower back now and or that very reason i wouldnt have one there

Tattoos work for us.

"hey guys your thoughts on this. I think there is nothing more sexy with a lady with a tattoo at the bottom of her back. Oh yes mmm heaven. What your thoughts.

Some tattoos maybe but wouldn't have what has become known as a tramp stamp personally.

and nor would i

i think when anything gets to popular it looses its apeal and lets face it most women have one on their lower back now and or that very reason i wouldnt have one there "

The people who had them done early on for individuality must get peeved when a million and one others follow suit. I guess that's the way trends go.

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I love seeing a girl with tattoos, especially bold ones like full sleeves, back pieces etc and also piercings ooft!

L x

"I love seeing a girl with tattoos, especially bold ones like full sleeves, back pieces etc and also piercings ooft!

L x"

that can go two ways i have two half sleeves and im now getting my back done, its not finished yet tho, i dont consider myself as heavily tattooed but i get loads of people telling me i have to many 'for a woman' ive even had guys who have far more than me telling me i have to many, but on the other side i get people coming upto me saying its not offen you see women with 'proper tattoos' and how they like them, its personal preference i guess

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

the thing about tats is that over the years they fade. not going to look that good when your 70 is it girls. no objection to them myself.... just saying

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Well i have to agree

lol thanks guys bazza hope im still herd at 70

hexham

"the thing about tats is that over the years they fade. not going to look that good when your 70 is it girls. no objection to them myself.... just saying "

i think you have little idea of modern tatts and the inks used.

"the thing about tats is that over the years they fade. not going to look that good when your 70 is it girls. no objection to them myself.... just saying "

seriously mate when im sat in a care home at 70 pissing my pants do you really think im going to care about faided tattoo?

hexham

and nor would i

i think when anything gets to popular it looses its apeal and lets face it most women have one on their lower back now and or that very reason i wouldnt have one there "

mine is there so it can be covered...its simply the easiest place to have a relativly large one but not have to worry about covering it up.

Since i got it to mark something very personal to me i am not bothered about what others percieve it to be.

That comment always makes me laugh ... when i'm 70 i'm going to look at my tattoos and reminisce on why I got them, what they mean to me and how i'm glad i lived my life the way I want to, not in a constant state of worrying about what other people think of me.

By *ady n the trampCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

have you ever been to a wedding on a beautifull summers day, all the ladies in there lovely sleeveless dresses ? nothing worse than women with full sleeve tats and tats on there hands

"have you ever been to a wedding on a beautifull summers day, all the ladies in there lovely sleeveless dresses ? nothing worse than women with full sleeve tats and tats on there hands "

thats your opinion tho and one to which your entitled too

hexham

"the thing about tats is that over the years they fade. not going to look that good when your 70 is it girls. no objection to them myself.... just saying

That comment always makes me laugh ... when i'm 70 i'm going to look at my tattoos and reminisce on why I got them, what they mean to me and how i'm glad i lived my life the way I want to, not in a constant state of worrying about what other people think of me.

"

i was looking at Sirs on wed thinking how great it is they mark his life in different ways...thats what i want when i am 70...reminders of the fun i had on the journey.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"I love seeing a girl with tattoos, especially bold ones like full sleeves, back pieces etc and also piercings ooft!

L x"

me too.

perfection.

"the thing about tats is that over the years they fade. not going to look that good when your 70 is it girls. no objection to them myself.... just saying

"

you can come live in the same home as me we can sit peeing our pants and reminisce together

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I love mine..

"have you ever been to a wedding on a beautifull summers day, all the ladies in there lovely sleeveless dresses ? nothing worse than women with full sleeve tats and tats on there hands "

I disagree with that as some of the women that i know that have half and full sleeve tatts look really good with them...but thats just my opinion

hexham

you know the difference between people with tatts and people without?

People with dont mind that people without dont have any tattoos.

you can come live in the same home as me we can sit peeing our pants and reminisce together "

Now or when we're 70? because i'm not into watersports

hexham

you can come live in the same home as me we can sit peeing our pants and reminisce together "

room for a little one?

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Love them too,

Also have a sweet spot for piercings

Amazing really as I dont have either "

I do !! both

By *pl- capdagdeCouple  over a year ago

Cap d agde,France

A small tattoo on a woman is sexy but full sleeves looks awful in my opinion.Have had mine for a few years now,but they have been made more fashionable by people like beckham.

A few years ago to be heavely tattoo you were considered a bit of a hooligan..

Saying that tattoo,s on women now in the swing scene are as common as fake tits ...

By *rStarbuckMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've had many people comment on my tattoos on my chest, they think it's strange for a woman to have them there lol especially if I'm wearing a nice dress. I don't care what others think, I knew what I was doing when I got them and they're perfect for me

L x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

well i have 6 tattoos and 5 piercings so i guess i can say im a fan x

I have a "tramp stamp" that i had done before they became common. I still like them if they are done properly and of a decent image. I personally think plain skin is a bit boring and ink on a woman is definitely sexy. Why would.i want to be mainstream and fall into what i 'should' or 'shouldn't' have...if we all did that none of us wouls be on this forum xx

mullinwire

"well i have 6 tattoos and 5 piercings so i guess i can say im a fan x"

so am i.

xxx

+1

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I adore tattoos on men... esp full arms ones... I have 4 and want another one done however not sure what to have done.. I might have some writing..

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

I have spent the last few years debating about getting one... I am almost there! I just have an aversion to pain and have no idea how painful they are!!

I am thinking of getting one about 1 and 1/2 inch square on the back of my neck... any one had one there and if so on a scale of 1 to OMG in pain would you say it is?

kazxx

"I have spent the last few years debating about getting one... I am almost there! I just have an aversion to pain and have no idea how painful they are!!

I am thinking of getting one about 1 and 1/2 inch square on the back of my neck... any one had one there and if so on a scale of 1 to OMG in pain would you say it is?

kazxx"

It hurts more on bone than on fleshy bits so it might hurt. That wouldn't take long though so you should be ok.

I'm crap with pain but I coped with all mine, on various different body parts. It also helped that the tattoo guy was young and bloody gorgeous!! (And a great fuck....!)

"I have spent the last few years debating about getting one... I am almost there! I just have an aversion to pain and have no idea how painful they are!!

kazxx"

to be honest id say its more of a buring sensation than painful

i have 15 at the moment and still collecting

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

Got to admit, they don't really do it for me.

i love mine going down my back

Think it depends on where on your body you are getting it done. I (mrs) have one just at the back of my neck and it did hurt when the needle was going over the bumpy bits of my spine. Have one below which like previous poster said, was a burning kinda pain (2hr sitting). Tattoos on my hips and lower back were ok and surprisingly the tat on my lower tummy was not painful at all. Mr M said his most painful tat was on his chest. I love tattoos on men andvwomen - as long as they are tastefully done.

kas thinking of having:-

"if your reading this do it harder and faster" tattooed at bottom of her back!

By *BW.ToptottyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

i love my tats with mine i can show if i want hide if i want but the fav one off mine is "bitch" on back of my neck an loads commented on it so love em or loth them

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Your opinion is not my opinion.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I like a little arty dinky one tucked somewhere discreet on a woman..but as for, shields, daggers etc on their arms..or sleeves..nah, too butch for my liking...I personally prefer women to look feminine and not like they work in a tyre fitting bay or a scrap yard.;-)

I dont see the point in stars, or Chinese writing either..so unoriginal now.

"i dont like to see tattoos on boobs i think they look dead common and a bit cheap, sorry

however i have nothing against tattoo as i have quite a bit of ink myself, i just dont like silly girly ones "

Oops makes me cheap and common then

West

"

Most women dont though..

I have two.. one of which I will get removed when I can afford to do so.... I will be getting one more.. and that is when Master decides to have me marked with his mark.

My little butterfly tattoo I Love.. it is personal to me as I like butterflies and I feel that it is me.. as I was cocooned for so long..

I dont like lots of tattoos on women. My exs new lady has full sleaves on each arm, leg, and big work all over.. and I know some will like it for me but I feel sorry for my children when they go on holiday with her as last time they went they got picked on for being with the "freak". ( not my words btw... but the words of kids at the holiday camp)

Cali

When I was young the only people with tattoos were matelots who worked in the engine room. Chief Stokers and the like.

Consequently I find tattoos repulsive on women

A subtle , discrete tattoo that you discover when a woman takes her clothes off I find quite sexy. Ones on her back, even quite big ones can be cool too.

Full on arm or leg tattoos I find to be pretty awful and look terrible.

If they have a dolphin tattoo especially on their shoulder, I lose all respect for them instantly

By *eelgood56Man  over a year ago

gillingham

as long as there is a hole underneath it

Personally I love a heavily inked lady, but they have to be good tattoos, having worked in th industry and have a lot of heavily inked friends both male an female, I do see some truly dreadful bits of "art" on people!

I have a full sleeve, huge chest and back pieces, both sides of ribcage, and every other limb tattooed.

And as for the "how will you look at 70" comment that always accompanies these tattoo threads all I can say is that we will be the coolest looking grannies and grandads at the care home!

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

The apostrophe police have been notified of this thread

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

I love mine !! and can't wait to have 2 more done in a few weeks

lilly has quite a few tattooes, most down her back

"When I was young the only people with tattoos were matelots who worked in the engine room. Chief Stokers and the like.

Consequently I find tattoos repulsive on women "

am old fashioned would rather see some nice jewlery.

I hav a tattoo on my foot it quiet unusual & took me years 2 decide what i wanted,only 1 tho. J has full sleeve & I absolutely love it!

By *ornieandhotCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I have seen some amazingly realistic ones recently and was thinking about having a butterfly on my stomach, only a small one though

By *exyhornycplCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

tattoos by their nature are a very personal thing,and some artwork is so bad it makes the tattoos look cheap and nasty but some of the art that is now done is trully amazing.Everyone has their own reasons for having a tatt, and yes they are getting very common so the shock value that people used to get them for has now gone but i think this is replaced by the idea that its is an expression and extension of your personality.Personally i find good tattoos extremely sexy on both Women and Men,i didnt have the courage to get mt first one until in my 40's but love the little heart i have in an intimate spot which reminds me to love myself and more adventurous one i have going all the way down my one side from my boob to thigh,my OH has a full arm and various others,i hope he will get more.I think it is more about the quality than the position, but its all about personal preferance

i would love one but its picking what to have ... been years wishing to have one.

I got 3 Tattoos I do like some but not to many and i think half done Tattoos look Gross.

i got mine done when i was 50!!! wish i had not!!

I would choose no tattoos first or maybe the odd hidden ones. For me they spoil the beautiful female form.

West

"i would love one but its picking what to have ... been years wishing to have one. "

Please dont have stars up your arm or on your neck..they look like kids have drawn over each other in school!

'Cheryl Coles signature' on the wrist is a bit old hat now too..as is mandarin writing...who gives a shit what love peace and tranquility means in another language?!..do the chinese have pros from Keats, or Wordsworth down their arms?..or the words to a chas n dave song etched on their backs?

As someone mentioned above..everyone has their own reasons for having them done, extensions or expressions of your personality..but having something done that is common on loads and loads of other people..or having something done 'because its now fashionable' isn't the best of reasons IMO.

People like Beckham and Cole have tatts done..next thing you know everyone is copying them..its fashion I guess..they are fashion icons..thats how it works..

He can get away with a swallow on his hand or a spiders web on his neck..the average bloke on the street who gets one done ends up looking like a burglar!

Having one done for personal/private reasons is lovely..having one done cos everyone else has one?...you might regret it one day..

But thank god we ARE all different...each to their own.

hexham

"i would love one but its picking what to have ... been years wishing to have one.

Please dont have stars up your arm or on your neck..they look like kids have drawn over each other in school!

'Cheryl Coles signature' on the wrist is a bit old hat now too..as is mandarin writing...who gives a shit what love peace and tranquility means in another language?!..do the chinese have pros from Keats, or Wordsworth down their arms?..or the words to a chas n dave song etched on their backs?

As someone mentioned above..everyone has their own reasons for having them done, extensions or expressions of your personality..but having something done that is common on loads and loads of other people..or having something done 'because its now fashionable' isn't the best of reasons IMO.

People like Beckham and Cole have tatts done..next thing you know everyone is copying them..its fashion I guess..they are fashion icons..thats how it works..

He can get away with a swallow on his hand or a spiders web on his neck..the average bloke on the street who gets one done ends up looking like a burglar!

Having one done for personal/private reasons is lovely..having one done cos everyone else has one?...you might regret it one day..

"

re the Chinese...kev and i have fun attempting to decipher peoples random Chinese characters, folk seem to forget Chinese is a language.

Would you write gobbledeegook in English on you?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Ok....... I have to ask.

What the frick is a 'tramp stamp'?

By *iss_serenityWoman  over a year ago

nottingham

well, i have 9 tattooes now, ranging from a small chinese one to a fully long one from my elbow to my thumb, and just got a new one done on my foot today.

i have to say i love my tattooes and wouldn't change them for the world and it never occurs to me to cover them. tho i have to say i do get a bit pissed off when i go into a shop and get followed round like i'm gonna rob the place and when i ask them why their doing it, i get a funny look and say well, ya look the type what with the tattooes. nice to know i can pass for a shop lifter, pain in the ass if i feel like nicking a tv tho. lol

if anyone feels the need to judge me on what i have inked on my body, go right ahead, i had them done for myself and not for anyones elses approval.

I have a tribal bow down my right thigh and i love it. Cant wait to get the other thigh tattooed soon. I have the ink bug lol

newcastle

"i would love one but its picking what to have ... been years wishing to have one.

re the Chinese...kev and i have fun attempting to decipher peoples random Chinese characters, folk seem to forget Chinese is a language.

Would you write gobbledeegook in English on you?"

I might have the word gobbledeegook tattoed on my arm... Or a picture of a laptop computer with gobble de geek underneath it....

newcastle

"When I was young the only people with tattoos were matelots who worked in the engine room. Chief Stokers and the like.

Consequently I find tattoos repulsive on women "

Matelots? You can tell a lot about a man by the language he uses....

Nothing sexier than big tattoos on women, having a full sleeve myself i think i puts a lot of poeple off, but it does sort out the ones id like to meet

By *tguyforuMan  over a year ago

forest gate

Well tattoo are just turn on for most men. It make men to explore more in the area....we'll I once had dogging with a women, she had tatto just above her pussy... It was big turn on.

It triggers your imagination...and dreams..

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

AS someone once said "Every time I get a woman's knickers off I find a tattooist has been there before me!"

We like tats on women but you can overdo it - one women in a playroom in Chams had about 10 small tats spread evenly across her back and bum, not to mention others on her front and shoulders. On the other hand we've seen a woman with a leopard-skin tat covering all of one arm, shoulder and part of her back, very erotic.

By *U1966Man  over a year ago

Devon

Dont mind one or two on a woman but not into tattoos havent got any and wont be getting any

newcastle

"Dont mind one or two on a woman but not into tattoos havent got any and wont be getting any "
I really needed to know that....

It's a tattoo on the lower back, just above the buttocks. It's quite common now, I had mine done before it became common and love it!

I'm proud of my tramp stamp, it's mine, I decided on it (after 2 years of umm-ing and ahh-ing) each to their own.

West

"Well tattoo are just turn on for most men. It make men to explore more in the area....we'll I once had dogging with a women, she had tatto just above her pussy... It was big turn on.

It triggers your imagination...and dreams.."

So you went for her pussy cos it had a tatt nearby?...good job she didnt have a sleeve, you would have spent the encounter licking that instead!

"It's a tattoo on the lower back, just above the buttocks. It's quite common now, I had mine done before it became common and love it!

I'm proud of my tramp stamp, it's mine, I decided on it (after 2 years of umm-ing and ahh-ing) each to their own. "

I had mine in 2004 before they was normal and im proud of it as was a design noone has x

West

"

Would you write gobbledeegook in English on you?"

Sounds like something a gay Italian male would do to a north Korean..

I love my twattoo. If I go off it I will just grow my pubes, but rather doubt that will ever happen

"I love my twattoo. If I go off it I will just grow my pubes, but rather doubt that will ever happen"

great one on your bottom!

By *ewels74Woman  over a year ago

Dundee/Angus/Blackpool

Gotta ask but what is wrong with a dolphin tattoo?

But anyhoo i dont have a tattoo but do like certain type i would either go for a small panther (would need to be well done)on my thigh, also a dragon going down my shoulder an would also go for Runes also, and also a small bow and arrow combined...

I do also love Roses,Dolphins and Butterflies, and have always wanted a rose on my inner thigh...but since im a scaredy cat lol i dont think i would go through with it, but i like uniqueness.

I have a character in a game i play and she has tons of differet sorts of tattoos lol including above her tummy the words fucktoy and on her lower back slut but thats not what i would write in real lol.

Honestly i didnt read all the the other posts, but I would have to say depends on the woman and what the tattoo was of.

I have known them on the lower back to called 'Slag tag or Tramp stamp'. Ankles maybe boobs again depended on the woman and what the tat is off I think is quite sexy.

An ex of mine had a tattoo done on her slightly upper part of lower back, if that makes sense ( it wasnt in usual just above ass / knicker line ) and that was quite cute.

Love my tatts...4 so far and would like more. Have a few piercings too

As a quite-heavily tattooed woman, I'm biased so I love them on other women. Not tramp stamps or boob tattoos though, look cheap and nasty.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

i have 5 tatts ans 5 piercing lol

seriously mate when im sat in a care home at 70 pissing my pants do you really think im going to care about faided tattoo? "

"Gotta ask but what is wrong with a dolphin tattoo?

"

no different to koi and wave tatts

"

i would either go for a small panther (would need to be well done)on my thigh, also a dragon going down my shoulder an would also go for Runes also, and also a small bow and arrow combined...

I do also love Roses,Dolphins and Butterflies, and have always wanted a rose on my inner thigh...but since im a scaredy cat lol i dont think i would go through with it, but i like uniqueness.

"

I saw a lady about a amonth ago with roses up her inner thigh and it looked fantastic. Instantly taken by it

"

I have a character in a game i play and she has tons of differet sorts of tattoos lol including above her tummy the words fucktoy and on her lower back slut but thats not what i would write in real lol."

That's the you you'd like to be? Hmmm gonna have to look out for you when you get the courage to go through with all those then!

Wolf

I have a tramp stamp....hate it now....It's the only 1 of the 6 I have that I would change. xx

As an extremely heavily tattooed man I love tattooed women

I have had some very rude messages on here due to being tattooed but as I always say some people put art on walls we put art on our bodies

And if everyone looked the same wouldn't the world be a boring place?

If any of you guys like women with tattoos then check out my friend 'Dollyrotten'. She's covered and beautiful.

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

kazxx"

i got a name on back of my neck n it didnt hurt at all. tickled more

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

ive got 23n yer ive 1 on base of my back too,

mullinwire

"If any of you guys like women with tattoos then check out my friend 'Dollyrotten'. She's covered and beautiful."

tried to, but not mch on show.

intrueged though...

shame she is straight and only looking for men, though

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"As a quite-heavily tattooed woman, I'm biased so I love them on other women. Not tramp stamps or boob tattoos though, look cheap and nasty."

I don't think my boob tattoos look cheap and nasty, in fact I get lots of compliments

Best one I have seen recently was on a girl at Abfabs .... was a wide lace garter around her thigh with a small shot gun, very intricate and delicate and sooooo sexy

I love nice tattoos on women I think sometiems they can look out of place at times though on others depending on what it is or if its poorly done.As for boob tattoos I kinda like the ones that follow the curve of the underside of a boob,

Also I like the few that i've designed for one of my old fk buddies she is half norwegian so i drew her a norse mythology themed full sleeve with Odin sat on a throne in the clouds on the shoulder piece...Valkyries mid-arm and a viking battle on the lower arm.The tattooist took what i designed to make it work as a tattoo and did a really good job

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Do like ladys with ink...very sexy...always think that you should be bold with you tattooes...

So chest,sleeves or back...does not matter as long as it is tasteful...

I have 6 tattoos and getting a greyish shading on my back of lepord print in places along with butterflys and paw prints. Also on the list is a half sleeve. All my tattoos are drawn up by myself, non are cheap nasty ones. Everyone has there own opinion but mine is a love tattoos if something stunning and not love n hate on hands etc lol ... i dont think they hurt its just an aggrivaton when been done. I wont worry about when im 70 ffs lifes for living now, i cud be dead in another 5 10 yrs??? Id like to say ive lived and enjoyed myself which is what im doing . All my tattoos represent me as a person, freedom, love, and for the love of my family

I think tattoos are super sexy but as with everything it's an individual choice , I've got two but I would love some more but the two i have have real mean meaning to me and I can't think what else to get,I've a landscape one in mind but no idea how to go about doing it, not so keen on people who get them for the sake of it , like a fashion accessory

hexham

Would you write gobbledeegook in English on you?

I might have the word gobbledeegook tattoed on my arm... Or a picture of a laptop computer with gobble de geek underneath it...."

i wouldnt call you a geek

» Add a new message to this topic