FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Have a wank over my wife outdoors

Have a wank over my wife outdoors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Gents, a question, say you were having a walk outdoors early morning minding your own business , not expecting any fun and we crossed eachother on a foot path, we stop you out of the blue and very forwardly ask you if you would like to wank over my wife and cum on her tits or arse, maybe she would give you a hand maybe not, what would your reaction be?

Now, we know there will be plenty of guys jumping at this straight away but we want to know what the answer would be if you weren't hanging around anywhere known for naughty play or couples, you were just having an innocent stroll and the above happens!

We know being so abrupt and forward may be too suspicious for some and thats fine, we are expecting that reaction. We are just trying to gauge whether we always need to strike up some sort of conversation to eventually lead to desired subject or if we can get straight to the point!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

I definitely would ,mmmm what forest

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely....

I definitely would, but I think you may be asking the wrong crowd here!

By *dx69Man  over a year ago

London

I certainly wouldn’t need to be talked into it!

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

We did it but not with a stranger it was pre planned..dont think we would just ask anyone think the majority would be shocked or scared or even abusive x

"We did it but not with a stranger it was pre planned..dont think we would just ask anyone think the majority would be shocked or scared or even abusive x"

Thanks for the response guys. This is an informative reply x Yea we love spontaneous ideally but we also know that very rarely happens, so possibly going to need to plan this when it is safe again x

I do find a little amusement in this, I think it would db a pretty funny sketch, a bloke boldy asking (in a posh accept) "Hello, don't s'pose you like a quick fap on the wife, eh!?...she's rather game, and if you don't mind, it'd make our day...she might even 'give you a hand' so to speak" ...But I didn't (and wouldn't) bother writing that if I didn't honestly think that sometime, when I'm cycling about, I wonder if the people I pass are secretly planning woodland whoopie, and as much as I can vouch that I would never be offended, I can understand why you might be reticent in approaching strangers.

"I do find a little amusement in this, I think it would db a pretty funny sketch, a bloke boldy asking (in a posh accept) "Hello, don't s'pose you like a quick fap on the wife, eh!?...she's rather game, and if you don't mind, it'd make our day...she might even 'give you a hand' so to speak" ...But I didn't (and wouldn't) bother writing that if I didn't honestly think that sometime, when I'm cycling about, I wonder if the people I pass are secretly planning woodland whoopie, and as much as I can vouch that I would never be offended, I can understand why you might be reticent in approaching strangers. "

Lol! I suppose it is quite humorous in some respects. At least you are partially thinking about it whilst cycling about, and if you are then there must be more lol, but yes we see where you are coming from, suppose this scenario would best belong in some sort of cheap comedy with a naughty twist! Thanks for your response

I would!

I often fantasise about doing exactly this. It nearly happened once in a wood in Kent when I stumbled across a girl sucking off two blokes on a rather secluded bench/log. I watched for a while and they could see me watching and didn't seen bothered. I approached them and dropped my shorts to reveal a rock hard cock standing straight up. Unfortunately, she said she had finished gobbling so I turned to finish myself off. After a minute I felt her arm around by bum and the other hand grabbed my cock. I was nearly there already so it went off in her hand. My orgasm was so huge that my legs nearly gave way. She gave me a kiss and I went on my way.

By *ogglesMan  over a year ago

essex and norfolk

I'd definitely be up for it

By *zzusMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I think most guys on fab would but if it's a random person in the steet and they're not expecting it then maybe not. If they've got a gf etc. Still think a good 1/3 would though haha

I'd assume it was a prank

By *J52Man  over a year ago

chessington

I would not need asking twice...

By *apiomanMan  over a year ago

Shipley

In reality I would be suspicious if you came straight out with that, but if there had been a bit of banter/ innuendo first then maybe.

I would wank while watching her outdoors from a safe 2m at the moment

"Gents, a question, say you were having a walk outdoors early morning minding your own business , not expecting any fun and we crossed eachother on a foot path, we stop you out of the blue and very forwardly ask you if you would like to wank over my wife and cum on her tits or arse, maybe she would give you a hand maybe not, what would your reaction be?

Now, we know there will be plenty of guys jumping at this straight away but we want to know what the answer would be if you weren't hanging around anywhere known for naughty play or couples, you were just having an innocent stroll and the above happens!

We know being so abrupt and forward may be too suspicious for some and thats fine, we are expecting that reaction. We are just trying to gauge whether we always need to strike up some sort of conversation to eventually lead to desired subject or if we can get straight to the point! "

It would definitely shock me to be asked out of the blue like that but I would definitely love for that to happen

The forwardness would make me suspicious that I was about to get mugged. If I could tell it was a genuine offer though I’d be into it!

I've thought the same thing, how is the best way to ask or offer without seeming too full on or upfront to the wrong type of person. I love to watch and take part too in public risk of being caught etc just nice to know if anyone has found a good work around happy fabbing

"Gents, a question, say you were having a walk outdoors early morning minding your own business , not expecting any fun and we crossed eachother on a foot path, we stop you out of the blue and very forwardly ask you if you would like to wank over my wife and cum on her tits or arse, maybe she would give you a hand maybe not, what would your reaction be?

We know being so abrupt and forward may be too suspicious for some and thats fine, we are expecting that reaction. We are just trying to gauge whether we always need to strike up some sort of conversation to eventually lead to desired subject or if we can get straight to the point! "

Sounds Ace horny fun to me because it's very direct and honest lol

By *ony 2016Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield /derby cinemas

. A lovely scenario , especially if Mrs Exploring is wearing a top which shows off gorgeous cleveage x

By *ark_uk_1968Man  over a year ago

chertsey

I would love this but asking guys on a swinging site may have a higher take up than a stranger walking by minding his own business.

By *oliteguyMan  over a year ago

Melksham

I would be slightly hesitant as I would wonder if I was being setup. However it wouldn’t take you long to convince me.

God I'd jump at the chance lol, same as most blokes on here

By *DW1983Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen, Leeds, Sheffield

I suspect the proportion of guys on here saying yes would be significantly higher than in the 'real world'.

As someone else said, I'd probably assume it was a wind-up unless there'd been some kind of flirtation or innuendo first. Just walking up to me and asking 'hey wanna wank over her?' would be like the in-person version of all those guys who barge into women's inboxes on here with 'hey babe lets fuck' and worse.

Even if the approach was right though, there's probably still only a small percentage of women I'd find attractive and actually say yes to.

By *eff31Man  over a year ago

morpeth

I would no problem

By *arlee72Couple  over a year ago

Ewell

Thought about doing something similar once in the car. Having Mrs in back blindfolded and stopping and asking random bloke if the want to jump in back and join her. Decided against as like people say, some would be shocked and call the old bill, then they'd have your reg number etc. Instead have just put out ad before and picked up first guy we could easily get to. Has worked fairly well

I would agree you get a bias answer from guys on this site, but even before joining fab I would have loved this to happen to me. I often wonder what people are thinking as I walk past them. You might be surprised at the positive response if you did ask a stranger.

Absolutely, I would love that

Yes this is very kinky, could be easily arranged but to keep spontaneous thril! Pm me and I’ll tell more!

Oh go on then, twist my arm..haha

By *ocknockerMan  over a year ago

x

I’d have my cock out in seconds if asked nicely like that xx

One of my fantasies is this exact scenario

Love it xx

Well I would have to ask you to repeat what you just said to me incase I was dreaming ha then if the location was quite and low risk of anyone seeing I wouldn't happily donat my cum for your wife as am a horny sod xx

I’d certainly say yes! I spent a lot of time in the outdoors working in some lovely places and have thought about this type of scenario many a time

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’m pretty sure that so long as the location was discreet, I wouldn’t have a problem. I enjoy wanking for people and being watched

By *orruptedCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

This turns us both on. We’d love to do that.

By *955vintageMan  over a year ago

itchen stoke

I think the answer would always be yes but depending on the location. One must take the risk wherever you are of being discovered by others who might be offended. How you would choose a random guy walking along a footpath well that's another story.

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

If I were to think with my big head, which I often do I’d be a bit suspicious of your motives.

We would love to do this when Staceys cast is off

Count me in!

By *ussexboxMan  over a year ago

Ferring

I’d love to

By *onabardMan  over a year ago

Warks - Worcs - Gloucs

Im going to get walking more

Anyone from the north east area ?

Being to the point is more my style for things like this, would love to

By *ocknockerMan  over a year ago

x

Hi guys I’m near to the 2 of you and I’d be more than happy to make this a reality xx

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Am in....

If Inwas asked on a walk not expecting anything I would wonder if it was a genuine offer.

But once I was sure I wouldnt refuse.

Me and my ex done it once we were just out for a walk and started talking naughty and an older fella was walking through the wood track with his dog and I just come out with it without thinking really and asked if he wanted to bend her over . At first he was a little shocked but when he see her hitch her skirt up he quickly got behind her and fucked her silly and unloaded inside her and said thanks then left x

By *idden treasureMan  over a year ago

All over

Simple and very happy to oblige

Without any context, i'd be worrying if I was being setup for some weird vindictive prank.

I'd feel it was a set up sorry

Me too! Shame, I guess the odd balls out there spoil genuine fun and make us a little suspicious??

By *erkshire BenMan  over a year ago

Reading

I’d be interested I live in Reading let me know more

By *ornstudMan  over a year ago

alnwick

Yes I would definitely .

id be expecting to get robbed and thrown in the canal tbh .....

By *enryboyMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Be rude not too

By *rn_bru02Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This has always been a fantasy of mine and I would definitely say YES!

I am still hopeful it will happen one day.

I even go out sometimes to a semi secluded space to sunbathe occasionally or sit in my car and while wearing shorts with nothing underneath, start wanking .... the hope being someone like yourselves will come along and watch or better still suggest what you are sating.

Of course I would , it would be rude to turn down such a nice request,....

Any west mid couples on this forum?

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Guys on here thinking with their dicks will reply go for it. The real world is different. Don't involve members of the public in your kink.

would love the chance to get asked while out walking where and when

"This turns us both on. We’d love to do that. "

By *inkyfella69Man  over a year ago

North Hampshire

Yes I definitely would

It would be rude not to

Id think ‘wtf’ and then reply with ‘if it includes my cock in her mouth too’

I'm guessing everyone just looked up where your from. Of course I'd be uo for that!

By *ibsonVicMan  over a year ago

Minworth

Lovely thought...

By *ature robMan  over a year ago

Rochdale and Thirsk

Love the thought of it mmmm

By *ugar_daddy90Man  over a year ago

Marston Moretaine

Would happily cum all over your mrs

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

I (Bry) have often thought about taking Char to a local, well known, dogging/cottaging area and getting her to ask a random guy "please may I suck your cock". Pretty sure 90% of the single guys are bi- and only there for one thing so the response should be quite positive

By *ig richardMan  over a year ago

north finchley

100% yes!

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I would x anyone in Glasgow just ask x or on kik just ask x

I'd like to think I woukd be but in reality would be very suspicious if someone just asked upfront with no planing.

Its a fantasy of mine but in reality if it was near where I live I would probably think you wanted to rob me!

Looking for a mixrace or black male to take part in a threesome with my female friend Thursday night inbox me for more info

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

How about turn it on it’s head OP..@ExploringMoreCouple

What if someone stopped you and your Wife in the woods, let’s say your wife was showing more cleavage than expected and a random guy asked you if he can have a wank over your wife? With no pre planning? Would you be offended or would you be up for it.

Won’t happen in real life as that’s a bold move for the best of them. But what if it did lol

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

What about running a geocache on this site - give a time and date and lat/lon GPS where you'll be and see who turns up - that way you should avoid anyone being randomly shocked or even reporting you for public indecency.

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

I'd probably assume it was a scam, to be honest. You'd either be setting me up for a mugging or you'd secretly film me and then use it to black mail me. To good to be true, and all that

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

"What about running a geocache on this site - give a time and date and lat/lon GPS where you'll be and see who turns up - that way you should avoid anyone being randomly shocked or even reporting you for public indecency."

'What Three Words'would work well for this.

By *uriousformoreMan  over a year ago

Northwest

My reply would be simple

Wow are you serious? Fuck yessss

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

I think I would think you were not being serious so might just question it, then agree

I’d love to do this. Obviously there’s a risk it’s a trick so you’d have to be on your guard but it’s so naughty....love it

Sounds fun...

Would love to. Hope it’s not too late!

I'd have my cock out as soon as you said wank

Absolutey

By *cLoving6969Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I think there should be something for the fab community like say a discreet sticker or badge that you can wear and that way you know if ppl are fab approachable breaks the ice and adds that kinky ness of looking for them stickers

I like the sound of that!

By *orny4663Man  over a year ago

Reading

I’m from Reading and would definitely get my cock out and wank over your sexy wife. Get in touch

By *y favourite knickersCouple  over a year ago

yorkshire

We done it. Some pre planned and still they bottle it

By *ookingtoplease90Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Anyone fancy wife gf vid swap

I wish this would happen everyday when I am out for an early run or walk on Greenham Common but it’s not happened yet.......

Big fantasy of mine, I’ve pictured it so many times but never happened yet

I would love to do this. Cheshire/Staffs.

Don't know if I would enjoy this

By *bhs72Man  over a year ago

witham

Love the thought but agree that it is unlikely to happen in Essex unless they are trying to mug you lol. That being said I’m open to invitations from any couples who want to try it.

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

"We done it. Some pre planned and still they bottle it "

Happens to us too .

By *ax_VeridiusMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've been giving some thought to this since the OP, _ased on some past experiences.

Personally, I don't think the direct approach works. The risk of easily offended public is just too high. This is especially true in areas that are not known for this type of thing.

So I reckon you have a few options

1) As mentioned, start up a conversation and see where it leads.

2) Go to an area obviously known as the hit rate will be higher, especially in the evenings.

3) Pre-planned, either by rough location or precise.

However, I reckon there is a fourth option.

I think you'd have a good chance of attracting the right attention with some flirtatious behaviour together.

As a bloke, I reckon it's relatively easy to spot couples who are horny and actively looking to play. Whenever I have been fortunate to watch outdoors its usually because I've been able to spot the likelihood before it happens, especially at the beach or woods.

So, you could have a go at drawing someone in, before asking directly.

Hope that helps

I would be stupid to say no

I would prefer to be approached with some small talk first,

even I would be clearly very interested, you can start a random conversation about directions or asking for advice while your wife is showing her cleavage and boobs and later asking if I would be interested in wanking over her tits or ass.

By *im fuegoMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Has Boris not put a stop to this yet

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

As a person who themselves pops out to the woods to cycle and when the mood takes me have an alfresco play, I would say that striking up a conversation first, “new to the area, do you know of anywhere worth going, or avoiding” sort of thing. With a flirty smile and a flash of flesh I would start to steer the conversation towards the less vanilla side of life. I think the trick is to make sure you lure in the right person rather than risk offending the wrong one. Don’t pass up lone Male cyclist, there is a wealth of cum waiting to be sprayed all over from that cohort.

If only this would happen.

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

Use the who's near button on here, that way you will be getting someone who is is looking for the same thing, done it ourselves when we fancy an audience for our in car or outdoor playtime.

By *ibsonVicMan  over a year ago

Minworth

A smile, a "good morning" followed by an "accidental" flash.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, I hope I didn't make you unconfortable. I did? I'm so sorry - how can I make it better?"

I'd be reaching for myself at that point I think...

By *ikekatherine001Couple  over a year ago

Stoke Poges

We have a fantasy, where we are invited to the house of a guy, Katherine open her coat to reveal she is wearing just Stockings and heels.

She kneels down for the guy to wank over her boobs. She gets up and we leave, without another word being spoken.

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

"We have a fantasy, where we are invited to the house of a guy, Katherine open her coat to reveal she is wearing just Stockings and heels.

She kneels down for the guy to wank over her boobs. She gets up and we leave, without another word being spoken. "

pity your so far away .....I can make it happen!!

"We have a fantasy, where we are invited to the house of a guy, Katherine open her coat to reveal she is wearing just Stockings and heels.

She kneels down for the guy to wank over her boobs. She gets up and we leave, without another word being spoken. "

Fantastic,, now that's what I call a delivery service....

By *imbigjimMan  over a year ago

Caterham

More than welcome to pop round mine

If im being complety honest..if I was lucky enuff for it to happen to me..at first I'd prob think its a bit dodgy and id decline but id walk off and prob think about it and hang around. Then id go bak and say iv changed my mind

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

Why leave it as a fantasy

By *oubletrouble2021Couple (MM)  over a year ago

-

Lady’s

By *ornyVoyeurMan  over a year ago

NL

OK, I'm totally into this idea! Very damned horny.

» Add a new message to this topic