FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > UK > Erotica at Olympia

Erotica at Olympia

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onyDunn OP   Man  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Does anyone remember the Erotica shows that used to be at Olympia every October. They started in 1997 and ended in 2010 except for a short lived revival in 2013 at Tobacco Dock.

Shame that thet did not continue. I have fond memories of walking around and seeing some spectacular sights. One year I went with a friend and we specnt a pleasent 30 minutes or so new one of the sex bed exhibits. We played a game of 'guess if she has knickers on' to every female partner that tried out the sex bed. The game fizzled out since nearly all were commando.

Living in hope that one day the show will be revived

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman  over a year ago

Coalville

Yeah! I went to a couple early 2000’s great fun

By *ouraineCouple  over a year ago

Blois, France

My previous partner and I had a stand in the fetish village, we were called DC leather designs. We made leather bondage gear and teddy bears dressed in bondage. The stand was just 4 square metres but it cost us 1200 quid so we never made a profit but it was a lot of fun and we met some amazing people (Victoria and David Spain, I remember you both!). We were there from 1997 to 1999 but we moved to France in January 2000 so didn't continue. We also had a stand at the fetish market at Smithys if anyone remembers ?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Who went to the Sexhibition event in Manchester? I really enjoyed it.

By *ngelandDemonCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

We went a couple of times, also did the ball one year which was a lot of fun, happy memories

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

went every year brill times

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I went to it once around 2002 with my gf at the time. Was okay, but everything that looked cool or interesting was soooo expensive! The sex beds were very popular seem to remember

» Add a new message to this topic