Do Americans ladies like Scottish men ? My names Bond. James Bond

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

From the long list of American ladies in my contacts, aye they do

By *ilverjagMan  over a year ago

swansea

Scottish includes me, it could be very interesting to hear what our friends across the pond think of us, especially when they see us kitted out in full highland dress.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Scottish includes me, it could be very interesting to hear what our friends across the pond think of us, especially when they see us kitted out in full highland dress."

We be wondering where the bagpipes are

"Scottish includes me, it could be very interesting to hear what our friends across the pond think of us, especially when they see us kitted out in full highland dress.

We be wondering where the bagpipes are "

Hanging under the kilt.

No disrespect, I have one I got in Seattle about 12 years ago. The thing is fantastic with all the hidden pockets, it can hold an entire case of beer with them clanking together. I've walked into EPCOT with it like that.

"Scottish includes me, it could be very interesting to hear what our friends across the pond think of us, especially when they see us kitted out in full highland dress.

We be wondering where the bagpipes are

Hanging under the kilt.

No disrespect, I have one I got in Seattle about 12 years ago. The thing is fantastic with all the hidden pockets, it can hold an entire case of beer with them clanking together. I've walked into EPCOT with it like that. "

Lol

By *piping-hot.Man  over a year ago

Rutland

Scottish piper here

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

An American girl with huge tits just makes me go weak at the knees when they do filthy talk

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Stirling

I've an acquaintance who has stopped wearing a kilt outwith Scotland.

Too many sneaky feels or flip up the kilt moments for his liking. And usually a great-aunt at a family wedding.

That said, he suggests the Scottish accent opens up opportunity in many countries...

By *mmsiebeeCouple  over a year ago

Falkirk

I like a sexy wee kilt and heels xx

By *urydiceRisingWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I don't know what it is but I can't keep my clothes on when I hear a Glaswegian accent. You'd think I'd move to Glasgow, but no. I moved to Dublin. Probably just to keep my clothes on. It's not exactly warm there.

"I don't know what it is but I can't keep my clothes on when I hear a Glaswegian accent. You'd think I'd move to Glasgow, but no. I moved to Dublin. Probably just to keep my clothes on. It's not exactly warm there."

Listen to a scouse accent panicking over comms in your headset. No offense Scots love you accent. That debacle kind of ruins the thoughts

» Add a new message to this topic