FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tell a nurse or a doc the virus isnt real

Tell a nurse or a doc the virus isnt real

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nust hope they dont secretly inject you or worse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

And point out to them that we never got above 50% of the ICU beds occupied and currently only 12% are being used at the moment.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Nust hope they dont secretly inject you or worse"

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"And point out to them that we never got above 50% of the ICU beds occupied and currently only 12% are being used at the moment."

That makes it ok then.

It makes the fact that several NHS staff died due to this virus, but it wasn't all bad as not all ICU beds were full.

You not much of a "fun" guy are you....

The number of ICU/ITU beds used is sort of irrelevant...the ONS has confirmed in all its stats..there has been more deaths in this period...full stop...

No go back under your bridge ..where Trolls belong..

My best friend is currently recovering from covid. Nurse on a full covid (not icu) ward. And the reason we thankfully do not have full icu wards is thanks to lockdown. To protect not just the nhs from being overwhelmed but to ensure that lives if need be can actually be saved. The other option was a lottery on how much a person contributes to society. Fact!

And stats show more black/Asia people under sixty have died, because they are more vulnerable. Only 5,000 so far have died in India out of a population of over a billion people. Stats are failing there?

I'm getting the popcorn.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"My best friend is currently recovering from covid. Nurse on a full covid (not icu) ward. And the reason we thankfully do not have full icu wards is thanks to lockdown. To protect not just the nhs from being overwhelmed but to ensure that lives if need be can actually be saved. The other option was a lottery on how much a person contributes to society. Fact!"

That !!

Medical secretary here. Any one who's foolish enough to blow off COVID19 has a serious failing in the capacity to think independently. Please think independently and not just follow what you wish to be true or what sounds "cool" (i.e., the American Trump bandwagon). WE have less than full ICUs because of the lockdown. The virus was and still is lethal - not to everyone but 1-1.5% is the general figure. That means 1 in 100 grandmothers and grandfathers or parents (keep the young ones who also get sick but in far fewer numbers aside). The UK has a huge elderly population. Also minorities (BAME) seem to be disproportionately affected.

Keeping aside those who are mouthing someone else's talking points, the only people who truly and independently think we should "get on with it" and let the virus spread everywhere are those who regard our elders as "expendable" or those who are racist enough to hope the virus will get the non-whites and somehow "bleach" the UK.

"And stats show more black/Asia people under sixty have died, because they are more vulnerable. Only 5,000 so far have died in India out of a population of over a billion people. Stats are failing there?"

So that stats are incorrect? Made up? Why?

"And stats show more black/Asia people under sixty have died, because they are more vulnerable. Only 5,000 so far have died in India out of a population of over a billion people. Stats are failing there?

So that stats are incorrect? Made up? Why? "

Don't be a "Trump". Stats for infection rates and deaths and recovery are wholely dependant on the accurate and truthful recording of figures .

If you want to understand how horrible this virus is...take the time to speak with NHS staff working it...yes they are used to working with contagious illnesses and viruses...take the time to actually listen to them and their experiences..

Without a doubt those working with this are seeing more patients die... seeing them die faster.... seeing people die without any underlying health issues (not unknown...but simply people who should live..that don't)

Spend some time supporting them and their mental health..then you can pass comments as you wish and imply its not that bad...

But if you ain't don't that..in my opinion you can just f*CK off..

By *asyukMan  over a year ago

West London

Weird post.

Are you saying that Covid-19 doesn't exist?

"Nust hope they dont secretly inject you or worse

Weird post.

Are you saying that Covid-19 doesn't exist?"

You grasp of language isnt your strong point is it

"And point out to them that we never got above 50% of the ICU beds occupied and currently only 12% are being used at the moment.

That makes it ok then.

It makes the fact that several NHS staff died due to this virus, but it wasn't all bad as not all ICU beds were full."

BECAUSE lockdown HAS reduced the spread Thinking not your strong point is it

To the OP....your post is vague as politicians answer...

Seriously...what the fuck are you on about...

By *zn marriedMan  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Lost the plot you

"Lost the plot you "

I do believe and this is just my own personal view that’s it’s hard to lose something that you never had but I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!!

Stay frosty out there!!!!!!

T

"And stats show more black/Asia people under sixty have died, because they are more vulnerable. Only 5,000 so far have died in India out of a population of over a billion people. Stats are failing there?

So that stats are incorrect? Made up? Why?

Don't be a "Trump". Stats for infection rates and deaths and recovery are wholely dependant on the accurate and truthful recording of figures .

If you want to understand how horrible this virus is...take the time to speak with NHS staff working it...yes they are used to working with contagious illnesses and viruses...take the time to actually listen to them and their experiences..

Without a doubt those working with this are seeing more patients die... seeing them die faster.... seeing people die without any underlying health issues (not unknown...but simply people who should live..that don't)

Spend some time supporting them and their mental health..then you can pass comments as you wish and imply its not that bad...

But if you ain't don't that..in my opinion you can just f*CK off.."

You need to learn how to read? I was asking someone else why they thought the stats were ‘made up’ . You have made yourself look a bit silly

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Look at someone fighting to breathe or on a vent.

I do understand that when the sun shines and the birds sing louder as little background noise from cars or planes, it's easy to be led into a false sense of security, I wish it was gone for good, a vaccine approved, a tablet to cure it, but there ain't.

If this virus floated in the air over long distances, was coloured purple and could be seen adhered to tables, chairs, doorhandles and millions of other places maybe some people would take a different view.

But nothing stranger than folk....as the saying goes.

Take care everyone.

West London

"Nust hope they dont secretly inject you or worse

Weird post.

Are you saying that Covid-19 doesn't exist?

You grasp of language isnt your strong point is it"

Nice fighty response, but what the hell are you talking about?

You think that:

"Tell a nurse or a doc that the virus isn't real. Nust hope they don't secretly inject you"

is good use of language?

I am trying to guess what your word salad means.

Are you saying that some people do not believe that the virus is real and this makes medical staff angry enough to inject you virus as that is the personality type attracted to medicine?

It is real but it will mostly be affected by those woth underlying conditions and defeciencys such as vitamin d, did you know that 20 to 50% of the cases have diabetes? I would say that it rather is a metabolic pandemic.

"It is real but it will mostly be affected by those woth underlying conditions and defeciencys such as vitamin d, did you know that 20 to 50% of the cases have diabetes? I would say that it rather is a metabolic pandemic."

Predominantly anyone with an auto immune disease is in the shielding category. RA, Addison, IBS, MS to name a few. Type 1 is, type 2 unsure if that’s metabolic or auto immune.

"It is real but it will mostly be affected by those woth underlying conditions and defeciencys such as vitamin d, did you know that 20 to 50% of the cases have diabetes? I would say that it rather is a metabolic pandemic.

Predominantly anyone with an auto immune disease is in the shielding category. RA, Addison, IBS, MS to name a few. Type 1 is, type 2 unsure if that’s metabolic or auto immune. "

IBS ?

It seems some people would only be convinced and, dare I say happy , if the ICU wards were full, hospitals turning folk away and people literally dying in the street.

"Yipee! You were right....it is pretty serious!"

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

" And the reason we thankfully do not have full icu wards is thanks to lockdown. "

There is no evidence for that association at all. Virtually all the non lockdown countries have done better than the UK. Recent ONS figures show clearly that lockdown is now killing thousands in collateral damage.(Because people are not getting normal investigations and treatments).

Add to that deaths from the oncoming recession and the cure will cause substantially more deaths than the disease. All the science is clear that CV19 has a fatality rate similar to flu.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"All the science is clear that CV19 has a fatality rate similar to flu."

Simply not true. Covid is acccepted to be a least 3 times deadlier than flu. We also have vaccines for flu. There at least twice the number of covid deaths in the us than flu deaths in any recent year. There will be a 2nd wave for certain how bad it will be no one knows. The death rate may be lower as the virus has already killed a lot of the most susceptible people.

I get shocked by this type post, I made a post at weekend which vanished but not before I had people inbox me abuse that I get frustrated at people saying it’s fake and doing meets when there is a deadly virus and in lockdown.

For people who say not real tell that to the people who I had to watch take last breaths. This virus affects anyone and does not care about age, gender or other medical things yes it does impact easier on people with health issues but it does impact health people also.

West London

" And the reason we thankfully do not have full icu wards is thanks to lockdown.

There is no evidence for that association at all. Virtually all the non lockdown countries have done better than the UK. Recent ONS figures show clearly that lockdown is now killing thousands in collateral damage.(Because people are not getting normal investigations and treatments).

Add to that deaths from the oncoming recession and the cure will cause substantially more deaths than the disease. All the science is clear that CV19 has a fatality rate similar to flu."

Sometimes it feels like people willfully misread data or only look at what they want to.

The countries that did not lockdown and have not have high mortality rates are the ones that follows WHO guidance.

Test, track and trace from day 1.

Of course there will be additional damage due to reduced hospital treatment but not as bad as if the hospital's were overwhelmed in an infection and admission spike. It would also of hit even more of our NHS staff.

We were woefully under-equipped even with the delay that lockdown brought us.

None of the data indicates that Covid-19 has mortality equivalent to flu. It is three times as deadly and spreads far more quickly.

What internet cul-de-sac are you getting your information from?

"And point out to them that we never got above 50% of the ICU beds occupied and currently only 12% are being used at the moment."

Have you included the Nightingale Beds in these figures ?

I think you have havent you .

Tut tut tut

" And the reason we thankfully do not have full icu wards is thanks to lockdown.

Add to that deaths from the oncoming recession and the cure will cause substantially more deaths than the disease. All the science is clear that CV19 has a fatality rate similar to flu."

Laughable, When you say similar, what figures do you mean?

"It is real but it will mostly be affected by those woth underlying conditions and defeciencys such as vitamin d, did you know that 20 to 50% of the cases have diabetes? I would say that it rather is a metabolic pandemic.

Predominantly anyone with an auto immune disease is in the shielding category. RA, Addison, IBS, MS to name a few. Type 1 is, type 2 unsure if that’s metabolic or auto immune.

IBS ? "

Sorry IBD

merseyside

Predominantly anyone with an auto immune disease is in the shielding category. RA, Addison, IBS, MS to name a few. Type 1 is, type 2 unsure if that’s metabolic or auto immune. "

You state people with Type 1 diabetes are in the shielding category.

Can you let me know where you obtained this information as my daughter has type 1 and is still working front line NHS.

If there is written evidence to support your claim we would love to show her as obviously we are extremely worried.

Thanks.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

other doctors or nurses.... I think I was off the day they taught us how to do a ‘secret injection’.... is there a course I can go on?

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Can you let me know where you obtained this information as my daughter has type 1 and is still working front line NHS.

If there is written evidence to support your claim we would love to show her as obviously we are extremely worried.

Thanks."

Ring your GP and ask for her status reviewing.

Time for a cuppa be right back

merseyside

Thanks.

Ring your GP and ask for her status reviewing. "

Thanks

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Barmouth

Like Sweden you mean! A country twice the size of the UK with a population of just 10 million who should have been able to keep infection rates as low as New Zealand but now have the highest death rate per head of population in the world.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Can you report posts on fabs for outright lying?

West London

Add to that deaths from the oncoming recession and the cure will cause substantially more deaths than the disease. All the science is clear that CV19 has a fatality rate similar to flu.

Can you report posts on fabs for outright lying? "

Only for linking to a non-approved website, which means that he cannot share his "data"

» Add a new message to this topic