FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 21st June

21st June

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If all goes according to plan and Monday 21st June is the day social distancing ends, what will everybody be doing?

Will the clubs reopen that week and will they be full?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

It's a work in progress

Small steps

By *aptinfaptastikMan  over a year ago

Derby

Putting on my little rubber suit and Going surfing.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Clubs maybe

August

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go watch a footy match.. try get some tickets for some gigs. Fly on holiday.

Oh yea and try and find a ffffffmffff party.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Going to work

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"If all goes according to plan and Monday 21st June is the day social distancing ends, what will everybody be doing?

Will the clubs reopen that week, and will they be full?"

Spoken to a few, and they say they will open if they can and if it's safe to do so.

We most certainly will (in the same vain).

A long way to go yet though.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Seeing and spending time with family will be my priority over anything else.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Waiting 6-8 weeks or until I'm fully vaccinated

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 28/02/21 16:50:15]

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

based on the information not being shared here in wales i think we may still be in lockdown and only allowed to travel 5 miles to visit a garden centre or one family member household.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

I'm itching to get back into electronic music dance clubs and festivals. But I might leave it a few weeks to let things settle. Also, lockdown has been a peaceful time for me and I can handle a few extra weeks of it. It's going to be a little daunting to return to "normality" after a year of lockdown

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Going out for dinner and drinks with anyone and everyone haha!

Then clubs as and when they open xx

By *i1971Man  over a year ago

Cornwall

I'll still be happily keeping away from people. The lockdowns made me realize how much unnecessary expense I had when buying coffees, odd meals, lunchtime sandwiches etc. Absolutely no intention of ever doing that again.

Likely to still be working from home for the most part so no real changes here.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Wait till the 29th May 2022, then watch the fun begin.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"If all goes according to plan and Monday 21st June is the day social distancing ends, what will everybody be doing?

Will the clubs reopen that week and will they be full?"

When did Boris or anyone else say that social distancing ends?! Actually they have made it quite clear that social distancing is going nowhere - nor is covid!

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

First thing we’ll do is bin our Muzzle then have a sex party , then go get pissed down the pub

When did Boris or anyone else say that social distancing ends?! Actually they have made it quite clear that social distancing is going nowhere - nor is covid! "

No earlier than 21st June - All legal limits on social contact will be removed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm not rushing anything. I'll have had both doses and enough delay to have some immunity. My focus is on friends and family

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

When did Boris or anyone else say that social distancing ends?! Actually they have made it quite clear that social distancing is going nowhere - nor is covid!

No earlier than 21st June - All legal limits on social contact will be removed."

Limits on social contact doesn't necessarily mean that keeping 2m apart in shop queues will disappear. You can still have social contact from 2m away. I understand it to mean that limits on meeting people indoors/outdoors would end etc. But none of us know really, the roadmap was, perhaps reasonably, light on detail.

By *un_couple8178Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

When did Boris or anyone else say that social distancing ends?! Actually they have made it quite clear that social distancing is going nowhere - nor is covid! "

Well he said all restrictions to end in June IF it all goes to plan. He included nightclubs and live concerts etc, Now correct me if I’m wrong but if he is opening nightclubs and allowing gigs then that would mean no social distancing.

It seems reading some of your comments to other threads you hate the thought of all this coming to an end and us getting back to normal. Why do you feel the need to try and throw cold water on every thread like this it’s bizarre. I think you may be in the wrong place being on this site.

"Waiting 6-8 weeks or until I'm fully vaccinated"

We are really thankful that we will both have had our 2ed jab about 4 weeks before then.

We Don't plan on jumping in head first but hopefully it help us feel more confident being out and about. X

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Well he said all restrictions to end in June IF it all goes to plan. He included nightclubs and live concerts etc, Now correct me if I’m wrong but if he is opening nightclubs and allowing gigs then that would mean no social distancing.

It seems reading some of your comments to other threads you hate the thought of all this coming to an end and us getting back to normal. Why do you feel the need to try and throw cold water on every thread like this it’s bizarre. I think you may be in the wrong place being on this site. "

People of all thought processes and walks of life use Fab.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

It seems reading some of your comments to other threads you hate the thought of all this coming to an end and us getting back to normal. Why do you feel the need to try and throw cold water on every thread like this it’s bizarre. I think you may be in the wrong place being on this site. "

That's a very big IF.

Prepare to be disappointed; you're dealing with Booster Bozo here, and he won't have the balls to tell you it's not gone to plan until three days before. Remember Christmas?

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I will believe it when I see it

Dnt think anyone said social distance was ending. Were did you hear that? Its only going to happen on the 21st June if figures are down

celebrate.its my birthday.

Very reluctant to go in full pelt once social distancing is lifted. I’m happy to wait and see before getting up close and personal unless insure if others vax status.

By *immyleaMan  over a year ago

Derby

I got an email from at least one club saying that they plan to reopen that week: whether or not they'll be allowed to, or indeed whether they'll be allowed to without enfored proof of status, remains to be seen. Although I feel it would be not only be foolhardy to turn down business when almost bankrupt, but also unenforceable: a friend of mine was just vaccinated and literally got given a piece of scribbled card that ANYONE could knock up. Which of course is precisely the kind of thing that will set the conspiracists thinking about compulsory chipping, coding and tracking...

By *immyleaMan  over a year ago

Derby

'Enforced', not enfored (of course)

Limits on social contact doesn't necessarily mean that keeping 2m apart in shop queues will disappear. You can still have social contact from 2m away. I understand it to mean that limits on meeting people indoors/outdoors would end etc. But none of us know really, the roadmap was, perhaps reasonably, light on detail."

My understanding was that all restrictions would be lifted, but you may well be right.

I personally quite like the 2m rule for strangers, I think that should stay

"Limits on social contact doesn't necessarily mean that keeping 2m apart in shop queues will disappear. You can still have social contact from 2m away. I understand it to mean that limits on meeting people indoors/outdoors would end etc. But none of us know really, the roadmap was, perhaps reasonably, light on detail."

I also took this to mean that 'rule of 6' and that kind of thing would possibly go away. But I think distancing and mask wearing will be with us for most of this year.

I'm still surprised that quite so many dates were given, as I'm sure that's all people will think about now. Not the data...

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

It's not happening is it?? New 'variants' school's opening, im trying to stay positive but I just can't see it.

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

I'll go out with freinds, pubs and food. Then visit family, even the ones I don't really like ')

It would be good to meet someone from here but it's lower on my priorities x

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I got an email from at least one club saying that they plan to reopen that week: whether or not they'll be allowed to, or indeed whether they'll be allowed to without enfored proof of status, remains to be seen. Although I feel it would be not only be foolhardy to turn down business when almost bankrupt, but also unenforceable: a friend of mine was just vaccinated and literally got given a piece of scribbled card that ANYONE could knock up. Which of course is precisely the kind of thing that will set the conspiracists thinking about compulsory chipping, coding and tracking..."

I think that's a card with the date of the second jab as a wallet reminder nothing more. Your dentist probably does the same for check up date

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

There's a big EU Rejoiner demonstration planned for that day:

"Demonstrations are planned across 10 UK cities in June to coincide with Boris Johnson’s plan to remove all coronavirus restrictions on June 21. Smaller gatherings are also set to take place outside Parliament later this month once the rule of six returns in outdoor spaces. It comes just over two months after the Brexit transition period finally ended on December 31, 2020."

See you there?

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I'm hopeful that we can return to normality on 21st June but I'm also realistic enough to anticipate this being delayed. Im also hoping that any reopening are done in a sensible and thoughtful manner so as to avoid stampedes and overcrowding caused by peoples frustrations of being under stay at home orders.

"I'm hopeful that we can return to normality on 21st June but I'm also realistic enough to anticipate this being delayed. Im also hoping that any reopening are done in a sensible and thoughtful manner so as to avoid stampedes and overcrowding caused by peoples frustrations of being under stay at home orders."

I think this is key - and unfortunately leaving it to people to use their judgement probably will fail. Almost better to do small groups of business types a few at a time than the whole "non-essential retail" all at once.

But how to prioritise within those groups would become very political, very quickly - in the same way that as soon as one employment group said they should be vaccine priorities, ten others said the same.

harrow

Limits on social contact doesn't necessarily mean that keeping 2m apart in shop queues will disappear. You can still have social contact from 2m away. I understand it to mean that limits on meeting people indoors/outdoors would end etc. But none of us know really, the roadmap was, perhaps reasonably, light on detail.

My understanding was that all restrictions would be lifted, but you may well be right.

I personally quite like the 2m rule for strangers, I think that should stay "

Absolutely what they said - no limits on social contacts- but that all comes with social distancing. Either way today’s news may very well make that irrelevant. It’s highly unlikely there will be huge change in the coming months and certainly international travel plans have taken a huge blow with the news of the Brazilian variant which could mean no international travel until we all receive a 3rd and ‘tweaked’ vaccine

harrow

"It's not happening is it?? New 'variants' school's opening, im trying to stay positive but I just can't see it."

I wonder if actually we will be back in some sort of lockdown on the ‘magic’ date 21st June

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

"It's not happening is it?? New 'variants' school's opening, im trying to stay positive but I just can't see it.

I wonder if actually we will be back in some sort of lockdown on the ‘magic’ date 21st June "

Im more I'll believe it when I see it, if were too have another lockdown, I reckon start of next winter.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We will be meeting up with our circle of best friends, may even have a weekend away with them all.

The following weekend we would love to meet with swinging friends and go to a club.

» Add a new message to this topic