FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Ladies, late period after vaccine?

Ladies, late period after vaccine?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Did you period come late after having a vaccine?

If so which vaccine did you have, how late were you and how long before you were due on did you get the vaccine?

Im just curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funnily I just heard someone talking about this today, common after Pfizer apparently

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Can't say I've noticed any change. I track mine. Got second in a couple of weeks so will keep an eye on that.

Yes ! I had the Astra Zeneca . My first dose was in January and since then my cycle has increased from 28 days to 30 days. After the 2nd dose I had the worst PMS I’ve ever had. cramps before hand and I was an emotional wreck.

I’m due on so let’s see what this one will bring.

May just be a coincidence but I’ve heard a number of women mention changes with their period

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Post-menopausal women are reporting bleeds too apparently.

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Funnily I just heard someone talking about this today, common after Pfizer apparently"

No problems here after Pfizer

"Funnily I just heard someone talking about this today, common after Pfizer apparently"

i had heard the opposite and there was a thread about menstrual bleeding either starting early or happening for women who dont normally bleed

sounds like rather than specifically causing bleeding of delays its just impacting the overall cycle, which it did seem from the other thread can be a normal reaction to any vaccine

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

This is quite an important aspect of the vaccine situation, not to be underestimated.

I can't recall any warnings for women regarding this when the vaccines were released except for pregnant women being advised not to take it.

I think the health authorities should be paying close attention to women who have had the vaccine especially those who intend to go on and have children.

Maybe look into men's sperm counts too.

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

I had the Pfizer and was 14 days late after my 1st jab but then they went back to normal.

Some of my work colleagues were the same but we couldn't find any information on the jab effecting periods.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Changes to cycle are definitely a thing.

We know a doctor who was amongst the first to have vaccine due to her role. She has had pretty much constant bleeding ever since and us undergoing tests.

Brighton

"Changes to cycle are definitely a thing.

We know a doctor who was amongst the first to have vaccine due to her role. She has had pretty much constant bleeding ever since and us undergoing tests."

Should have said “Changes to cycle are definitely a thing FOR SOME WOMEN”

[Removed by poster at 26/05/21 07:41:06]

[Removed by poster at 26/05/21 07:41:05]

By *irl4girlzWoman  over a year ago

prestatyn

"Post-menopausal women are reporting bleeds too apparently."

Post menopause here and no issues with the Pfizer jab. Apart from an arm I couldn't lift for a day lol

I had the AZ and my period has been so much lighter and shorter than normal not sure if was a coincidence

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"Should have said “Changes to cycle are definitely a thing FOR SOME WOMEN”"

I read about this (and some sensational nonsense) on Twitter.

It does seem to be a common reaction and I don’t understand why they don’t mention it.

I know they don’t want to put people off, but better to inform people than cause worry.

By *olieandSlaveCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

I hadn't put 2 and 2 together, but yes, I have just looked at my tracker and I had a crazy cycle of spotting and 38 days between cycles then 23 days between during the time between my pfizer jabs. Back to normal now though!

"Should have said “Changes to cycle are definitely a thing FOR SOME WOMEN”

It does seem to be a common reaction and I don’t understand why they don’t mention it.

I know they don’t want to put people off, but better to inform people than cause worry. "

its because it hasn’t been researched yet, the volume of it happening could still just be coincidence ... there was some news articles about it 2 or 3 weeks ago then it went quiet, and as usual if it can’t happen to a man its probably way down the list of stuff to look into

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Should have said “Changes to cycle are definitely a thing FOR SOME WOMEN”

I know they don’t want to put people off, but better to inform people than cause worry.

its because it hasn’t been researched yet, the volume of it happening could still just be coincidence ... there was some news articles about it 2 or 3 weeks ago then it went quiet, and as usual if it can’t happen to a man its probably way down the list of stuff to look into "

Lol, quite.

I haven't had an issue myself, which isn't to say it isn't a thing.

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

Mine was 2 days early and was longer than normal, which is unheard of. Definitely think the vaccine played a part. I had the Astra Zeneca one.

Since my vaccinations, I've started bleeding sporadically, I've been on the continuous pill for years and never so much as spotted before x

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"Since my vaccinations, I've started bleeding sporadically, I've been on the continuous pill for years and never so much as spotted before x"

That's another issue too, the combination of the vaccine and contraception pills.

I would seek more medical advice and monitoring.

I always thought the acid test for the viability of a vaccine would be results from pregnant women or women in a menstrual stage of their lives. Unfortunately they are the guinea pigs.

Hopefully mothers and children from this era come out unscathed.

I had unusual bleeding after mine, more so after the first, than the second. I had Pfizer.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have second jab tomorrow. So I'm going to watch what happens.

First jab, was straight after a period but next one was 9 days late.

I seem lighter and shorter since but could be a coincidence.

I testing reading the comments though.

I wonder how many women have been late or irregular and not thought it could be related to the vaccine.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Just checked my period tracker after reading this. I was 4 days late after the vaccine and my period was heavier and longer than usual.

La la land

"Just checked my period tracker after reading this. I was 4 days late after the vaccine and my period was heavier and longer than usual. "

I had the Pfizer vaccine

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

[Removed by poster at 27/05/21 17:16:24]

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

The womb lining is part of the immune system and it is therefore not unusual for it to be effected by anything that makes changes to the immune system such as vaccines.

Changes are normally short term and harmless. It can happen with any vaccine but is probably more noticeable with the covid vaccine as so many people are having the same vaccine at the same time and comparing side effects

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I had Az and had my first period in 9 months! I thought i was done with all that malarkey messing up meets.

Came again the next month too.

And yet still people are so quick to judge those not taking up the vaccine. When a proper trial has been done, I'll consider it.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I seriously never made the connection until I read this thread but yes, my period was late. It never even crossed my mind that it could of been the vaccine. I had Pfizer.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I've never had regular periods, ever. Not on any hormonal contraception either. So not a clue, to answer the OP!

Effected me, light bleed and Tom arrived early and very heavy,waiting for them to get back to normal, I had the Pfizer. I had heard reports x

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

Yes spotting and then lasted for weeks and was really heavy.

By *ittleMissFozzieWoman  over a year ago

Plymouth

Had my first jab 6 weeks ago, been bleeding for the last 4 weeks continously. Doctor has referred me for an ultrasound now.

I actually came into this forum to look for anyone else having this issue! Seems I'm not alone, so frustrating!

I was so against having the jab in the first place, definitely won't be having the second unless we can find the cause to be something unrelated.

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

For around a week, contacted docs to advise, told it's a known possible side effect. No discomfort, just mildly concerning.

"I had Az and had my first period in 9 months! I thought i was done with all that malarkey messing up meets.

Came again the next month too. "

Messing up meets?

By *ittlemiss1985Woman  over a year ago

Lansing

I had pfizer and my period started pretty much within a couple days of each shot, but my period was due around the time of the shots anyway. So far there hasn't been any issues and I had my last shot in April

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I had the AZ in March.

April period I started mild spotting on due date which lasted a week. Then I had a light period. All in I was bleeding 12 days.

May’s period came 28 days after the light period started and was normal. So it seems to have moved my cycle on a week.

Just had the second jab so will see how it goes. It’s irritating through because I’m trying to conceive, so not having a clue where I’m at in my cycle is really not ideal.

"I had the AZ in March.

April period I started mild spotting on due date which lasted a week. Then I had a light period. All in I was bleeding 12 days.

May’s period came 28 days after the light period started and was normal. So it seems to have moved my cycle on a week.

Just had the second jab so will see how it goes. It’s irritating through because I’m trying to conceive, so not having a clue where I’m at in my cycle is really not ideal. "

perfect excuse to just have sex all the time

North West

"I had the AZ in March.

Just had the second jab so will see how it goes. It’s irritating through because I’m trying to conceive, so not having a clue where I’m at in my cycle is really not ideal. "

I found that I only conceived when I stopped tracking everything and wondering about where I was in the cycle etc and just had sex and hoped for the best! Good luck to you

Here and There

"I had the AZ in March.

Just had the second jab so will see how it goes. It’s irritating through because I’m trying to conceive, so not having a clue where I’m at in my cycle is really not ideal.

I found that I only conceived when I stopped tracking everything and wondering about where I was in the cycle etc and just had sex and hoped for the best! Good luck to you "

Thank you x

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"The womb lining is part of the immune system and it is therefore not unusual for it to be effected by anything that makes changes to the immune system such as vaccines.

Changes are normally short term and harmless. It can happen with any vaccine but is probably more noticeable with the covid vaccine as so many people are having the same vaccine at the same time and comparing side effects"

Spike proteins from vaccination are found in ovaries and testes too.

By *averockrockMan  over a year ago

swindon

"Did you period come late after having a vaccine?

If so which vaccine did you have, how late were you and how long before you were due on did you get the vaccine?

Im just curious. "

Friends I know they all said the same..late period and different amount

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman  over a year ago

widnes

Yes i wud like to say i was late after having both pfizer jabs,

Even now i was late starting 2nd one but it was for nearly 2 weeks

Im only usually on for 5 days each month

Thnks for bringing this up

I only googled it the other day aswell

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

This is really bad news. It is almost playing with people’s fertility

[Removed by poster at 05/06/21 10:39:45]

"This is really bad news. It is almost playing with people’s fertility

you period regularity is not the same this as your period - what a leap

i run my pills together and have about 2 periods a year - i am still fertile

stress can give you a late period , again that doesnt mean you are infertile "

sorry not the same thing as your fertility i meant

Its not a vaccine its a dna altering experiment where we are the guinea pigs, basically they put some mrna thing inside which alters dna to make virus (which could actually spread virus)

Because mRNA vaccines are only now beginning to be tested in humans, there are a lot of fairly basic unknowns which can only be answered through human trials. ‘What is really the current challenge, I think, is to understand whether these vaccines will really be able to mount a sufficiently protective immune response in the human and to understand, for example, which quantities of mRNA will be needed to do this,’ said Prof. Bekeredjian-Ding.

Other outstanding questions include whether the proteins that have been chosen for the vaccine are the right ones to prevent a coronavirus infection in the body, how targeted the immune response is to this particular coronavirus, how long any immunity would last, and whether it causes side-effects such as increased inflammatory responses like redness and swelling or, in the worst case, aggravates disease.

there is still a lot of work to be done to understand this response around periods, the length of the protection it could give and whether there are any downsides.

By *edonisticHandfulWoman  over a year ago

Mansfield

My cycle jumped from 28 days to 23. Had the first jab and had 2 cycles of 23 days, then went to 27...then had the second jab and appear to be back to 23 days. It's a bit of a bugger trying to plan anything.

No difference for me x

By *antingmore72Woman  over a year ago

Hastings

I had the astra on Feb 22nd, very light period 3 weeks later and then nothing until 4 weeks after my second jab (came on today)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I studied media and its never the straight truth also media is manipulated and owned by a few.

Do you any of you believe that its stone throwing palestinians fault why they are being systematically killed by britain and us funded brainwashed zionist immigrants from all over like its presented on the bbc ?

This it's because it's altering your DNA so you can't have any more children that's why you are getting the irregular bleeds!

Given that the AZ vaccine isn't mRNA, why are people reporting the same side effects as Pfizer (the one you think changes DNA)?

The BBC wrote an article for you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56901353

The BBC PFFFT the biggest fake news network going I wouldn't trust ANYTHING the BBC say omg??

I don't trust anyone who writes omg followed by 2 question marks. What's the question?

Thats how holocaust, and most wars are started through mass brainwashing and manipulation

The problem with people like you is you think the BBC is fake news when in fact, more often than not, they give a balanced view. Now, ever seen such a thing in the mail, express etc?"

That's why for such important scientific issues that we rely on the valid sources for reliable information. For Covid, only data in the peer-reviewed credible scientific literature are appropriate. Other sources of bits of hearsay, bias etc are guff to avoid. This forum area has plenty of emphasis upon this, rather than the disheartening, dangerous lies and distortions that some vainly peddle. Similarly to the conspiracy rent a mob pawns, foreign enemies and dangerous perverts undermining the truth, use an army of the gullible who are indoctrinated with their propaganda. So sad for all of their hot air to be wasted and endanger the lives of so many

Manchester (she/her)

"I studied media and its never the straight truth also media is manipulated and owned by a few.

Do you any of you believe that its stone throwing palestinians fault why they are being systematically killed by britain and us funded brainwashed zionist immigrants from all over like its presented on the bbc ?

This it's because it's altering your DNA so you can't have any more children that's why you are getting the irregular bleeds!

Given that the AZ vaccine isn't mRNA, why are people reporting the same side effects as Pfizer (the one you think changes DNA)?

The BBC wrote an article for you.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56901353

The BBC PFFFT the biggest fake news network going I wouldn't trust ANYTHING the BBC say omg??

I don't trust anyone who writes omg followed by 2 question marks. What's the question?

Thats how holocaust, and most wars are started through mass brainwashing and manipulation

The problem with people like you is you think the BBC is fake news when in fact, more often than not, they give a balanced view. Now, ever seen such a thing in the mail, express etc?

That's why for such important scientific issues that we rely on the valid sources for reliable information. For Covid, only data in the peer-reviewed credible scientific literature are appropriate. Other sources of bits of hearsay, bias etc are guff to avoid. This forum area has plenty of emphasis upon this, rather than the disheartening, dangerous lies and distortions that some vainly peddle. Similarly to the conspiracy rent a mob pawns, foreign enemies and dangerous perverts undermining the truth, use an army of the gullible who are indoctrinated with their propaganda. So sad for all of their hot air to be wasted and endanger the lives of so many "

So much this.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Post-menopausal women are reporting bleeds too apparently."
not me

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Post-menopausal women are reporting bleeds too apparently.not me"

Nor me.

Slightly sore arm and no other side effects at all.

Here and There

My period was due on Tuesday and it’s not here yet. It being due on Tuesday is already a week later than normal after the first jab messed them up. Now I’ve had the second one it seems to have done the save. Very annoying.

After my second jab my period was 3 days early but fairly normal unlike the previous few months

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Due my second jab on Monday, last month was on time.

My wife had the second jab a few weeks ago and was late this month about 10 days.

And was crying at silly stuff on tv

And had massive pmt

We did think it was that one time I spunked up

But reading all these comments it must of been the vaccination....

Things are getting abit scary with the vaccine as they seems to be alot of things slowly starting to come out

Central

"My wife had the second jab a few weeks ago and was late this month about 10 days.

And was crying at silly stuff on tv

And had massive pmt

We did think it was that one time I spunked up

But reading all these comments it must of been the vaccination....

Things are getting abit scary with the vaccine as they seems to be alot of things slowly starting to come out "

It's generally all very benign, with an incredibly high proportion of people developing good levels of immunity. Small temporary effects are the norm for the small minority of people who get side effects.

And vastly better than being a person who was in a chain of avoidable infection of others that resulted in deaths, or even our own deaths or Long Covid.

But alot of people are starting to get side effects and this is only after a few months....

What side effects will people be getting after a few years?

Very scary if you ask me

By *wesomeLolaCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Question is, how many of you are reporting these side effects on the MHRA yellow card system? Do people even know this exists? Without doing this we can't know the complete picture about vaccine safety.

To be quiet honest, I've stopped researching possible side effects from all Vaccines..........

For the simple reason I'm inclined to get a little freaked out.......

I'm not a scientist or medical lab technician......... But I do believe some have had kidney problems, heart problems as in some individuals have increased high blood pressure since their 1st Jab & apparently menstrual interruptions also... to name but a few side effects.

I was reluctant to have my 1st vaccine last wk but I went ahead with it, no side effects as of yet, just cramps in my left leg from toes to femur, I kinda know how to counteract these symptoms by stretching & making sure I have aspirin on hand. A little numbness & pain in my left arm even though I had the jab in my right arm.

We are all being speculative & will be, I think there's alot of fake news circulating on social media platforms... Fingers Crossed we`ll all be ok

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"But alot of people are starting to get side effects and this is only after a few months....

What side effects will people be getting after a few years?

Very scary if you ask me"

It is! I've had both jabs wish I hadn't but it's done! My 28 and 22 year old daughter have theirs booked wish they wouldn't have them! But their choice! My 25 year old granddaughter wont have it due to how it may affect her fertility! Very sensible girl x

By *arklong88Man  over a year ago

portslade

I heard a fbook group discussing symptoms was taken down..it seems amazing people have to come on a sex site to discuss symptoms of vaccine.

I guess symptoms that last a few days even if bad are still better than bad covid

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Mine was 2 weeks late and I had the Astra Zeneca vaccine!

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

I had no idea it existed! I only read about it yesterday.

Manchester (she/her)

"Question is, how many of you are reporting these side effects on the MHRA yellow card system? Do people even know this exists? Without doing this we can't know the complete picture about vaccine safety."

I think there's more awareness of the yellow card system than ever before.

I did not report my side effects to the yellow card system, but I did report them to the trial I'm on. (if you saw how many trees had to die for the paperwork I've got - the idea that you can be on a trial by accident or without knowing is a bit )

Brighton

"Question is, how many of you are reporting these side effects on the MHRA yellow card system? Do people even know this exists? Without doing this we can't know the complete picture about vaccine safety.

I did not report my side effects to the yellow card system, but I did report them to the trial I'm on. (if you saw how many trees had to die for the paperwork I've got - the idea that you can be on a trial by accident or without knowing is a bit )"

To be fair when people refer to being in a trial many are referencing the vaccines all now being in Stage 4 Trial. Terminology isn’t helpful.

Manchester (she/her)

"Question is, how many of you are reporting these side effects on the MHRA yellow card system? Do people even know this exists? Without doing this we can't know the complete picture about vaccine safety.

I did not report my side effects to the yellow card system, but I did report them to the trial I'm on. (if you saw how many trees had to die for the paperwork I've got - the idea that you can be on a trial by accident or without knowing is a bit )

To be fair when people refer to being in a trial many are referencing the vaccines all now being in Stage 4 Trial. Terminology isn’t helpful."

Some are, some aren't. I think some are deliberately conflating it to stir fear, others don't know.

Stage 4 - post marketing safety monitoring. So being released and continued to be looked at. Not super scary human rights breaching experimentation...

By *orkshrCplCouple  over a year ago

Ripon

After first jab with Pfizer it was on time x

Here and There

I haven’t reported my issues. I’d never heard of the yellow card thing until you mentioned it just now.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

I had az and mine came back after 9 months being absent though i think they have finished again.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"I haven’t reported my issues. I’d never heard of the yellow card thing until you mentioned it just now. "

Many people don't know about the yellow card system. I think I read that only 10% of reactions are reported

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Op ran away

Here and There

"I haven’t reported my issues. I’d never heard of the yellow card thing until you mentioned it just now.

Many people don't know about the yellow card system. I think I read that only 10% of reactions are reported"

I reported mine yesterday after this. You’d think the mention it at the time wouldn’t you.

Manchester (she/her)

It's interesting. I'm "not applicable" as my vaccines were via a trial, but the LFTs I got mention the Yellow card scheme in big bold letters - I would have thought the vaccine literature did too.

North West

"It's interesting. I'm "not applicable" as my vaccines were via a trial, but the LFTs I got mention the Yellow card scheme in big bold letters - I would have thought the vaccine literature did too."

The leaflet given at the time of vaccination does state to report to the Yellow Card Scheme and how to do it. This link is for the Pfizer one, see Section 4 - Reporting of Side Effects.

There's an identical one for AZ and Moderna and these are the electronic version of the paper leaflets handed out: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/information-for-uk-recipients-on-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine

Manchester (she/her)

"It's interesting. I'm "not applicable" as my vaccines were via a trial, but the LFTs I got mention the Yellow card scheme in big bold letters - I would have thought the vaccine literature did too.

The leaflet given at the time of vaccination does state to report to the Yellow Card Scheme and how to do it. This link is for the Pfizer one, see Section 4 - Reporting of Side Effects.

There's an identical one for AZ and Moderna and these are the electronic version of the paper leaflets handed out: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/information-for-uk-recipients-on-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine"

That's what I assumed, thank you

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

Nope, all the same as usual x

hiding from cock pics.

It's good to hear that they are now doing spending over 1 and a half bmillion dollars on 5 new studies into why the cycles have been unexpectedly disrupted in so many ladies after being vaccinated.

I didn't want to paste the link as I'm not sure if it's allowed here, but here is an excerpt from the article. I'm sure you can easily find the full article if you search.

"The National Institutes of Health has awarded one-year supplemental grants totaling $1.67 million to five institutions to explore potential links between COVID-19 vaccination and menstrual changes. Some women have reported experiencing irregular or missing menstrual periods, bleeding that is heavier than usual, and other menstrual changes after receiving COVID-19 vaccines. The new awards support research to determine whether such changes may be linked to COVID-19 vaccination itself and how long the changes last. Researchers also will seek to clarify the mechanisms underlying potential vaccine-related menstrual changes."

Hopefully they find it is only a temporary side effect to their menstruation and has no effect on fertility.

By *moothCriminal_xMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"This is quite an important aspect of the vaccine situation, not to be underestimated.

I can't recall any warnings for women regarding this when the vaccines were released except for pregnant women being advised not to take it.

I think the health authorities should be paying close attention to women who have had the vaccine especially those who intend to go on and have children.

"

Fyi pregnant women are STRONGLY encouraged to take it as they are more at risk of covid than others their age.

hiding from cock pics.

"This is quite an important aspect of the vaccine situation, not to be underestimated.

Fyi pregnant women are STRONGLY encouraged to take it as they are more at risk of covid than others their age."

I think at the very beginning of the vaccination programme (if I remember correctly) pregnant women were medically exempt from the vaccination, the guidance was changed to include pregnant, and I believe, breastfeeding women in the vaccination programme.

hiding from cock pics.

According to the New York Times, ( Jan 28 2021) the CDC and The Who were giving conflicting advice on whether to covid vaccinate pregnant ladies or not, they felt it should not be an issue but as expectant mothers had been eliminated from any covid trials they did not have data on implications of pregnancy and vaccinations.

North West

"According to the New York Times, ( Jan 28 2021) the CDC and The Who were giving conflicting advice on whether to covid vaccinate pregnant ladies or not, they felt it should not be an issue but as expectant mothers had been eliminated from any covid trials they did not have data on implications of pregnancy and vaccinations."

But trials and real world data have become available subsequently and so the CDC and MHRA updated their guidance on pregnant and breastfeeding women. Data on the effect of COVID on pregnant women has also informed the change of advice. Bear in mind that on 28 Jan 2021, the vaccines had barely been in real world use for a month.

La la land

"Just checked my period tracker after reading this. I was 4 days late after the vaccine and my period was heavier and longer than usual.

I had the Pfizer vaccine"

And it's all back to normal, so could have just been a coincidence.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

This is definitely a thing, I’m told.

By *sv32Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Flu has killed more than covid this year

Why isnt the flujab being pushed so heavily on people

Took nearly 10 years to sort out what was going on when they started giving thalidomide to pregnant mothers that was approved too

Saw it put best the otherday

I can take my tinfoil hat off

Can you unvaccinate yourself?

We get called conspiracy theorists

But so did people that made claims about operation paperclip operation northwoods operation mk ultra

The list goes on all released declasified documents proving conspiracy theories to be true

One of the subjects of mk ultra was a 10 year old girl that was put through sexual trauma and given big doses of acid

Our governments do not care about me or you

Phizer lost in court in a case with the nhs for overcharging for epilepsy medication by 4000% thats how much they care about getting life saving medication to people

You can verify everything i have said

Be safe people lets hope we have all made the right choices

Look after yourselves ??

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

My best friend bled through five pads and several trousers after first shot of Astra. She’s refusing second jab.

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

There’s an American doctor doing a study on this. Probably easy enough to track down her paper on google

By *elshpool hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

welshpool

Better not effect my cycle! Just had my first vaccine this week!

By *tefan22Man  over a year ago

cleethorpes

You get called a tin foil hatter, a conspiracy theorist and any kind of loon if you don’t walk blindly and unquestioningly into what the government advise you to do.

But if you’re only moderately inquisitive and free thinking, you’ll have seen some staggeringly illogical, conflicting ‘facts’ since all this drama began.

I feel rather alone since deciding to decline the vaccine but my choice to remain part of the unvaccinated control group is based entirely on logic, worldly experience and common sense.

My 4, 30 something daughters have all gone for it and I’m most unhappy about it: no more grandchildren for me as from 2021, I’m secretly wondering but not daring to say.

‘Population Control by Vaccine’ - how can I or any of us know whether Gates lectures 3 or 4 years ago on this topic are part of a sinister bigger picture?

What I do know, after a business lifetime in a wheeling and dealing environment, is never trust anyone’s motives until you can be sure..

Pregnancy test?

By *sv32Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes and for our skeptical views we are classed as dangerous and mental

What if they had made it compulsory to take thalidomide? That was approved

And they also carried on dosing it out to pregnant women in africa and other countries with lesser laws knowing it will cause them birth defects

The pharmaceutical industry is just despicable

But as ive said before prove me wrong id love to be proven wrong

And look into the term conspiracy theorist and who coined the term

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"You get called a tin foil hatter, a conspiracy theorist and any kind of loon if you don’t walk blindly and unquestioningly into what the government advise you to do.

But if you’re only moderately inquisitive and free thinking, you’ll have seen some staggeringly illogical, conflicting ‘facts’ since all this drama began.

I feel rather alone since deciding to decline the vaccine but my choice to remain part of the unvaccinated control group is based entirely on logic, worldly experience and common sense.

My 4, 30 something daughters have all gone for it and I’m most unhappy about it: no more grandchildren for me as from 2021, I’m secretly wondering but not daring to say.

‘Population Control by Vaccine’ - how can I or any of us know whether Gates lectures 3 or 4 years ago on this topic are part of a sinister bigger picture?

What I do know, after a business lifetime in a wheeling and dealing environment, is never trust anyone’s motives until you can be sure.."

Generally people don't get called conspiracy theorists for not getting vaccinated... they get called it for perpetuating daft theories as a reason for not getting jabbed and trying to persuade others not to.

There is no suggestions that any of the vaccines have had any impact on fertility, and no evidence that they have any impact on pregnancy either.

The Bill Gates thing about reducing populations has also been taken completely out of context. The concept is this:

Many third world countries suffer from over population because they have a high mortality rate. Families over compensate by having large numbers of children to increase the chances of "some" surviving to adulthood.

By vaccinating these populations, it would be possible to massively reduce this high mortality rate, meaning that families wouldn't need to have huge numbers of kids... thus reducing the populations. It is actually very sensible.

Cal

I’m on a few groups elsewhere, there’s huge amounts of anecdotal evidence that it is affecting periods.

Ye mine was 3 weeks late after both doses been fine ever since

By *intage PrincessWoman  over a year ago

Herts

Mine was later but hard to tell properly as I'm really irregular

Redditch

Radio 5 had some discussion on this on Thurs - apparently research has been commissioned but is expected to show that the reported imapct is at most going to be down to immune response and within 2 cycles everything back as normal based on current known data.

By *harlotteBigBoobsWoman  over a year ago

Hull

This is going off subject a little but not really noticed a difference after either jabs but thats maybe because after having a coil fitted for contaception last november my periods not been right since any other ladies experience anything like this and so long after ? x

Plymouth

"Radio 5 had some discussion on this on Thurs - apparently research has been commissioned but is expected to show that the reported imapct is at most going to be down to immune response and within 2 cycles everything back as normal based on current known data."

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

5 months so far - anyone else having longterm problems?

Mine have been absolutely fine after both vaccines

Redditch

"Radio 5 had some discussion on this on Thurs - apparently research has been commissioned but is expected to show that the reported imapct is at most going to be down to immune response and within 2 cycles everything back as normal based on current known data.

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

5 months so far - anyone else having longterm problems?"

Have you been to your gp? How have things changed?

Plymouth

"Radio 5 had some discussion on this on Thurs - apparently research has been commissioned but is expected to show that the reported imapct is at most going to be down to immune response and within 2 cycles everything back as normal based on current known data.

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

Have you been to your gp? How have things changed?"

Yes, been to the GP,had scans. They can find nothing wrong, they're trying to blame it on my coil so I'm waiting on an appointment for removal. Not holding my breath that is the solution. 5 months of constant bleeding has left me drained, mentally and physically

Hull

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

Yes, been to the GP,had scans. They can find nothing wrong, they're trying to blame it on my coil so I'm waiting on an appointment for removal. Not holding my breath that is the solution. 5 months of constant bleeding has left me drained, mentally and physically "

I had coil fitted last November and not been right since, stomach cramps , 2 weeks bleeding at a time it's awful x

[Removed by poster at 18/09/21 23:51:35]

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

Yes, been to the GP,had scans. They can find nothing wrong, they're trying to blame it on my coil so I'm waiting on an appointment for removal. Not holding my breath that is the solution. 5 months of constant bleeding has left me drained, mentally and physically

I had coil fitted last November and not been right since, stomach cramps , 2 weeks bleeding at a time it's awful x"

Then go back to gp. They say give it 6 months. Why would you put up with that?

North West

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

Yes, been to the GP,had scans. They can find nothing wrong, they're trying to blame it on my coil so I'm waiting on an appointment for removal. Not holding my breath that is the solution. 5 months of constant bleeding has left me drained, mentally and physically "

I had this after the contraceptive injection (Depo Provera) back in 2003 so my personal experience is hormonal contraceptives CAN cause bizarre changes to the menstrual cycle. I had two of the injections and declared "never again".

Hull

Mines told Me can take 6 to 12 months if still same in november they'll remove it

Plymouth

2 cycles?! lol I wish.

I had this after the contraceptive injection (Depo Provera) back in 2003 so my personal experience is hormonal contraceptives CAN cause bizarre changes to the menstrual cycle. I had two of the injections and declared "never again". "

I've got the copper coil, so no hormones. I already know I can't use anything hormonal, this one had seemed ok until I had the first vaccine. All went downhill 12 days later! Just fed up with it now

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Yes and for our skeptical views we are classed as dangerous and mental

And they also carried on dosing it out to pregnant women in africa and other countries with lesser laws knowing it will cause them birth defects

And look into the term conspiracy theorist and who coined the term"

Can I point our that Thalidomide was an anti sickness drug approved for use with cancer patients and not approved or recommended to be given to pregnant women. It was doctors who started prescribing it and the fault does not lie with the pharmaceutical company. Once links had been made, it was withdrawn from use in pregnancy. This was many years ago and monitoring of possible drug side effects is way more thorough now and any issues acted upon quickly.

Central

"Yes and for our skeptical views we are classed as dangerous and mental

And look into the term conspiracy theorist and who coined the term

Can I point our that Thalidomide was an anti sickness drug approved for use with cancer patients and not approved or recommended to be given to pregnant women. It was doctors who started prescribing it and the fault does not lie with the pharmaceutical company. Once links had been made, it was withdrawn from use in pregnancy. This was many years ago and monitoring of possible drug side effects is way more thorough now and any issues acted upon quickly. "

Medicine development/approval processes and airplane safety, amongst other complex aspects of modern life, have been substantially changed almost beyond recognition, based on problems many years ago. I'm sure that the complainers still fly and know how much development has been achieved, without bringing up Kegworth with crew, before every flight. Its a different world now.

It’s 5 months since I had my second jab and my periods are back to normal now

By *oirinMarkusCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

I rarely get periods and I've had periods and weird bleeds after the Pfizer. Heavy, bright red bleeds which are super rare for me x

Brighton

My 21yr old niece who has regular as clockwork menstrual cycle had 2nd Pfizer jab last week. Within hours it triggered heavy period two weeks early.

Why does a vaccine developed for a respiratory illness mess with menstrual cycles? Why is there evidence of it thickening the lining of the uterus?

Does this happen with vaccines for other viruses? Flu?

North West

"My 21yr old niece who has regular as clockwork menstrual cycle had 2nd Pfizer jab last week. Within hours it triggered heavy period two weeks early.

Why does a vaccine developed for a respiratory illness mess with menstrual cycles? Why is there evidence of it thickening the lining of the uterus?

Does this happen with vaccines for other viruses? Flu?"

Yes, it does happen with other vaccines and some medications. The working hypothesis is related to the triggering of certain immune system responses to the vaccine and that this is transient. There's no evidence that altered cycles cause any fertility related issues though. I've had irregular periods my whole life but conceivable two children with little difficulty.

"A delayed period or a serious illness and death? Get a jab morons."

No need for that at all. It was me that started this thread on my previous profile. It was just an observation that was all. Not an antivax campaign in the slightest.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"A delayed period or a serious illness and death? Get a jab morons."

Idiot

By *alfordLad77Man  over a year ago

Southport

"A delayed period or a serious illness and death? Get a jab morons.

Idiot"

Bit rude that. Wonder if you get a ban for abusive behaviour like I did for far less (I won't hold my breath).

I'm post menopause by a few years and some bleeding when I had the actual virus, but none after the vaccine

By *edonisticHandfulWoman  over a year ago

Mansfield

"It’s 5 months since I had my second jab and my periods are back to normal now "

I've just gone into month 6 and fingers crossed I'm back to 28 days instead of 23 to 26.

By *eductiveEyesKillerThighsWoman  over a year ago

Here, There and Everywhere

I have PCOS, so hardly ever have a period anymore.

But had my first Pfizer jab, and that night I started a heavy bleed which lasted a few days. Was quite shocked!

Had second jab, and ended up with serious cramps, but no bleeding.

And nothing since.

Just bizarre!

Brighton

"My 21yr old niece who has regular as clockwork menstrual cycle had 2nd Pfizer jab last week. Within hours it triggered heavy period two weeks early.

Does this happen with vaccines for other viruses? Flu?

Yes, it does happen with other vaccines and some medications. The working hypothesis is related to the triggering of certain immune system responses to the vaccine and that this is transient. There's no evidence that altered cycles cause any fertility related issues though. I've had irregular periods my whole life but conceivable two children with little difficulty. "

Thanks for reply. It doesn’t sit comfortably with me that we are using a working hypothesis. That isn’t evidence it is (informed) hunches.

I would say that surely it is too soon to know whether this might cause fertility issues. It will take a few years to really come to light and see birth rate trends.

It is the main reason I am not comfortable with extending vaccination to pubescent and pre-pubescent children. We need to be sure first.

hiding from cock pics.

Medical news today day.com discuss the issue and also has acquired explaining why we didn't expect this side effect,

"even to this day, a lot of times, [researchers] will exclude […] people who may become pregnant out of fear that something could happen to a fetus that does not yet exist.”

So they weren't looking at periods and menstrual cycles when doing the clinical trials for the vaccine so no data was collected.

Therefore it's only now, with the rollout of the vaccinations that we are seeing this affect.

Brighton

"Medical news today day.com discuss the issue and also has acquired explaining why we didn't expect this side effect,

"even to this day, a lot of times, [researchers] will exclude […] people who may become pregnant out of fear that something could happen to a fetus that does not yet exist.”

So they weren't looking at periods and menstrual cycles when doing the clinical trials for the vaccine so no data was collected.

Therefore it's only now, with the rollout of the vaccinations that we are seeing this affect."

And that in itself is concerning surely. We are told not to worry about the speed of development of these vaccines (huge money, huge research subject pool, no red tape, concurrent testing phases etc) but information like this does make you question how thorough the testing has actually been? Are there other things they haven’t tested?

Manchester (she/her)

"Medical news today day.com discuss the issue and also has acquired explaining why we didn't expect this side effect,

Therefore it's only now, with the rollout of the vaccinations that we are seeing this affect.

And that in itself is concerning surely. We are told not to worry about the speed of development of these vaccines (huge money, huge research subject pool, no red tape, concurrent testing phases etc) but information like this does make you question how thorough the testing has actually been? Are there other things they haven’t tested?"

In human trials, pregnant women and children are regarded as particularly vulnerable groups that are tested separately from the general population, in respect for their human rights.

There is growing literature on the subject if you care to look, beginning with the early trial volunteers who fell pregnant despite being asked not to by the trial (normal trial protocol).

North West

Hardly any drugs or vaccines in use today have been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women, because women of childbearing age are routinely excluded from trials. Not just the COVID vaccine, but pretty much every drug, vaccine etc on the market. Ditto for children. We essentially guess at the right dose of medicines for children because no trials are done involving children, to establish dosing requirements for medicines.

This is not new news.

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 21/09/21 09:20:17]

Brighton

Never said it was news. I still consider it concerning in relation to the topic of this thread. Basically (regardless of the reasons) we do not know!

Is that not where Stage 4 Trials come in? Ie a wider (complete?) range of people due to being in wider circulation?

hiding from cock pics.

It can't help to cross my mind then, that the effects of vaccinations or repeated vaccinations, and boosters, hasn't been tested fully on fertility outcomes.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but if the data wasn't collected on menstruating ladies, I can't really see how it could have been collected on fertility.

Manchester (she/her)

"It can't help to cross my mind then, that the effects of vaccinations or repeated vaccinations, and boosters, hasn't been tested fully on fertility outcomes.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but if the data wasn't collected on menstruating ladies, I can't really see how it could have been collected on fertility."

It was.

Some women fell pregnant during the trials, and babies were born. You're supposed to be on birth control (I'm on a trial and ditto), but... stuff happens

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/ninashapiro/2021/03/17/vaccinated-mother-gives-birth-to-first-newborn-with-covid-19-antibodies/amp/

"Over 20 women enrolled in the initial adult Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine trial became pregnant during the study period, and none suffered pregnancy loss or perinatal complications"

Is 20 a big number? No. Is it the only trial? No.

Is 20 a good indication if it's a trial where *you are asked to stay on birth control*? Yes. (My trial requests I am on birth control or, if male, my female partner stays on birth control)

Brighton

"It can't help to cross my mind then, that the effects of vaccinations or repeated vaccinations, and boosters, hasn't been tested fully on fertility outcomes.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but if the data wasn't collected on menstruating ladies, I can't really see how it could have been collected on fertility.

It was.

Some women fell pregnant during the trials, and babies were born. You're supposed to be on birth control (I'm on a trial and ditto), but... stuff happens

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/ninashapiro/2021/03/17/vaccinated-mother-gives-birth-to-first-newborn-with-covid-19-antibodies/amp/

"Over 20 women enrolled in the initial adult Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine trial became pregnant during the study period, and none suffered pregnancy loss or perinatal complications"

Is 20 a good indication if it's a trial where *you are asked to stay on birth control*? Yes. (My trial requests I am on birth control or, if male, my female partner stays on birth control)"

But surely all that tells us is there were not any short term fertility issues identified in a small number of women?

It says “over 20 women enrolled got pregnant” but how many of the 000s taking part in the trial were actually trying to conceive?

Do we know whether there were women who may already find it difficult to conceive taking part and did this exacerbate the problem or have no adverse reaction?

Do we know out of the millions who have now had vaccines whether there has been any decline in overall birth rates (probably too soon as really need a year from majority having been double jabbed to start to identify trends).

While that 20 is promising, it is far from conclusive (yes I do note you said there were other trials).

Manchester (she/her)

It was.

Is 20 a good indication if it's a trial where *you are asked to stay on birth control*? Yes. (My trial requests I am on birth control or, if male, my female partner stays on birth control)

But surely all that tells us is there were not any short term fertility issues identified in a small number of women?

It says “over 20 women enrolled got pregnant” but how many of the 000s taking part in the trial were actually trying to conceive?

Do we know whether there were women who may already find it difficult to conceive taking part and did this exacerbate the problem or have no adverse reaction?

Do we know out of the millions who have now had vaccines whether there has been any decline in overall birth rates (probably too soon as really need a year from majority having been double jabbed to start to identify trends).

While that 20 is promising, it is far from conclusive (yes I do note you said there were other trials)."

One of the conditions of these trials is that you're *not* trying to conceive!!

Manchester (she/her)

My search for a written Fab friendly link for what I already knew threw up numerous other results for studies beginning earlier this year for pregnant women, and statements recommending vaccination for pregnant and breastfeeding women.

I don't know the details of the protocol for the Pfizer trial (unlike most discussions, we are only talking about Pfizer, because it's the only one this far in paediatrics). As noted, I'm on the Valneva trial. They are very very insistent that I (or, if male, my female partner) be on reliable birth control for the duration of the study. They try not to involve foetuses in phase 1-3 trials

The fact that 20 babies with no issues were born during a phase 3 trial is pretty remarkable to me. (I thought it was 2 or 3)

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Cebu City

Millions of baby bill gates running around in a couple of years?

Brighton

Yep promising and PLEASE let it all be ok, but not definitive. I think the next year will show what is happening (in highly vaxxed countries) as we will be able to see birthrate trends and make comparisons with previous years. If all looks normal then that will be reassuring to a lot of people.

Manchester (she/her)

"Yep promising and PLEASE let it all be ok, but not definitive. I think the next year will show what is happening (in highly vaxxed countries) as we will be able to see birthrate trends and make comparisons with previous years. If all looks normal then that will be reassuring to a lot of people."

For sure.

And I don't say any of this to dismiss fertility concerns. More - there are other issues. (Off the top of my head, sorry, no links) I remember one observation thing where they saw kids lose 10 IQ points after Covid, and there have been brain scans with imaging that looks like dementia warning signs even in mild cases.

To me the fertility stuff - although obviously an important issue - is largely theoretical, while the neurological effects are not theoretical. Fertility and neurology might be equal, but theoretical concerns are less important to me than known concerns. You know?

(We're in agreement - we want everyone to be ok. This is an awful time and we want everyone to get through unscathed)

North West

"Yep promising and PLEASE let it all be ok, but not definitive. I think the next year will show what is happening (in highly vaxxed countries) as we will be able to see birthrate trends and make comparisons with previous years. If all looks normal then that will be reassuring to a lot of people."

The vaccine is not the only potential thing to impact birth rates though. Correlation is not causation. How many people might deliberately delay trying to conceive during a worldwide pandemic, when they might have lost income or their job completely, without the ability to have family travel to assist them etc? I bet lots of people have deliberately chosen not to try and conceive in the past year and a bit. So, a drop in birth rate cannot be attributed to one specific cause without evidence of a mechanism. So far, no mechanism has been identified whereby the vaccines could impair fertility.

Thats just the trouble, the health authorities are just roll up roll up, stick your arm out, no screening!!!

Brighton

"Yep promising and PLEASE let it all be ok, but not definitive. I think the next year will show what is happening (in highly vaxxed countries) as we will be able to see birthrate trends and make comparisons with previous years. If all looks normal then that will be reassuring to a lot of people.

The vaccine is not the only potential thing to impact birth rates though. Correlation is not causation. How many people might deliberately delay trying to conceive during a worldwide pandemic, when they might have lost income or their job completely, without the ability to have family travel to assist them etc? I bet lots of people have deliberately chosen not to try and conceive in the past year and a bit. So, a drop in birth rate cannot be attributed to one specific cause without evidence of a mechanism. So far, no mechanism has been identified whereby the vaccines could impair fertility. "

Of course and a very good point which is exactly why we will need long term data to identify trends. Naturally we can’t have long term data yet.

As for no mechanism. Are you certain? Please do point me to the source as that would be reassuring. For the moment it seems that a thickening of the uterus and erratic menstrual cycles or prolonged bleeds would suggest there is some issue that requires a lot more attention and research.

North West

"Yep promising and PLEASE let it all be ok, but not definitive. I think the next year will show what is happening (in highly vaxxed countries) as we will be able to see birthrate trends and make comparisons with previous years. If all looks normal then that will be reassuring to a lot of people.

The vaccine is not the only potential thing to impact birth rates though. Correlation is not causation. How many people might deliberately delay trying to conceive during a worldwide pandemic, when they might have lost income or their job completely, without the ability to have family travel to assist them etc? I bet lots of people have deliberately chosen not to try and conceive in the past year and a bit. So, a drop in birth rate cannot be attributed to one specific cause without evidence of a mechanism. So far, no mechanism has been identified whereby the vaccines could impair fertility.

Of course and a very good point which is exactly why we will need long term data to identify trends. Naturally we can’t have long term data yet.

As for no mechanism. Are you certain? Please do point me to the source as that would be reassuring. For the moment it seems that a thickening of the uterus and erratic menstrual cycles or prolonged bleeds would suggest there is some issue that requires a lot more attention and research. "

The Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists state there is no biologically plausible mechanism by which the COVID vaccines could impair fertility. May other vaccines are given very safely to both pregnant and trying-to-conceive women. The only vaccines recommended to avoid during pregnancy itself are those that consist of whole, live virus and this is due to the immune system suppression in pregnant women. I am not aware of any other vaccine that is NOT recommended for women who are trying to conceive.

"Dr Edward Morris, President at the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, said: “We want to reassure women that there is no evidence to suggest that Covid-19 vaccines will affect fertility. Claims of any effect of Covid-19 vaccination on fertility are speculative and not supported by any data.

“There is? ?no biologically plausible mechanism by which current vaccines would cause any impact on women's fertility.”

Similarly, Professor Lucy Chappell, a consultant obstetrician specialising in women with medical problems in pregnancy, has stated: “I can see absolutely no basis for concerns about any of the Covid-19 vaccines that are licensed in the UK and fertility.”

The RCOG position on vaccines and fertility can be found at a webpage with the following title (link sadly not permitted)

Title: RCOG/FSRH respond to reports of 30,000 women’s periods affected after COVID-19 vaccine

Date: 16/09/21

North West

*MANY other vaccines are given.....

[Removed by poster at 21/09/21 23:50:55]

I haven’t had the vaccine but I have had COVID.

I had my period whilst I had COVID and it lasted 13 days and was the heaviest period I’ve ever had in my life… normal period is 5 days and pretty light.

A month later I’ve now just come off my period again and it came three days late and has lasted 7 days, my period is always two days early and is always regular, and always lasts 5 days.

I have heard from friends who have had the vaccine that their periods have got heavier, also my cousin who is unvaccinated like me but got COVID had issues with her period too.

"And yet still people are so quick to judge those not taking up the vaccine. When a proper trial has been done, I'll consider it. "

This.

North West

"I haven’t had the vaccine but I have had COVID.

I had my period whilst I had COVID and it lasted 13 days and was the heaviest period I’ve ever had in my life… normal period is 5 days and pretty light.

A month later I’ve now just come off my period again and it came three days late and has lasted 7 days, my period is always two days early and is always regular, and always lasts 5 days.

I have heard from friends who have had the vaccine that their periods have got heavier, also my cousin who is unvaccinated like me but got COVID had issues with her period too.

"

Yes, there's evidence that natural COVID infection can impact menstrual cycles for a short period too. It's more than likely due to the inflammatory response your body makes to the infection and can happen with other systemic infections too. As it can happen with other vaccines as well.

Hope you're back to your normal soon.

By *iss KissWoman  over a year ago

near Coventry

I'm going through menopause. I have about 2 periods a year. But. I had bleeding around 3 weeks after each jab weirdly

» Add a new message to this topic