FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccines make you lazy

Vaccines make you lazy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AFKA Hovis OP   Man  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Has anyone noticed the increase in hospital waiting times since the vaccine roll out? That can only be because peoplenhave stopped working as hard.

Add in the fact medical people were forced to be vaccined so are highly vaccinated.

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

Strikes have become way more popular than before the vaccines. And we all know strikes are an excuse for a day off.

/S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Parody day is it

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Probably that damn electricity again!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

My hair has grown longer since being vaccinated. All of it.

It's a conspiracy with big razor.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Has anyone noticed the increase in hospital waiting times since the vaccine roll out? That can only be because peoplenhave stopped working as hard.

Add in the fact medical people were forced to be vaccined so are highly vaccinated.

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

Strikes have become way more popular than before the vaccines. And we all know strikes are an excuse for a day off.

/S"

Current strikes do not compare to the 1980's miners strikes, or the 1970's miners strikes or The Winter of Discontent, or the General Strikes in the 1920's... plus these all occurred before covid jabs.

Manchester (she/her)

"Has anyone noticed the increase in hospital waiting times since the vaccine roll out? That can only be because peoplenhave stopped working as hard.

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S

Current strikes do not compare to the 1980's miners strikes, or the 1970's miners strikes or The Winter of Discontent, or the General Strikes in the 1920's... plus these all occurred before covid jabs."

But surely that's just part of the conspiracy. We were always at war with Eurasia. Don't believe what those people with their suspicious book learning tell you.

History is written by the victors. They made it up for... for... reasons.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S"

I noticed that. And they made me put 2 stones in weight on too.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S"

Nice try.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S

I noticed that. And they made me put 2 stones in weight on too. "

vaccines and or covid srunk my clothes

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

I have smelt the bait and swam away. The OP will go back living under his bridge or if not be turned to stone when sunlight hits.

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

"I have smelt the bait and swam away. The OP will go back living under his bridge or if not be turned to stone when sunlight hits."

Brilliant lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 21/01/23 23:03:01]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I've noticed an obvious increase in wrinkles on everyone's faces. Obviously BigSkincare have sold themselves out to this, the biggest scam in human history. Davina McCall and celebs in advertising too - grey hair is up thousands of percent

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I really hope people haven't been Poe's lawed even with the /s.

I'm glad some have seen it for what it is ... Although it is a slight dig at those who go straight to causation.

Enjoy your Sundays y'all.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Probably that damn electricity again!"

I read a report from Japan that said electricity is the same as gas.

Winston

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

I think the thread title says it all. Over the past few days and number of threads citing reports, the various OP's don't read the reports, just the document title and then post their newly found "facts" only to be shot down within seconds.

This is then followed by members of their cohort sending DMs with equally irrelevant links trying to prove some point or another.

If they were less lazy and did some real research it might help their cause, either that or it would stop them posting maybe.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"I really hope people haven't been Poe's lawed even with the /s.

I'm glad some have seen it for what it is ... Although it is a slight dig at those who go straight to causation.

Enjoy your Sundays y'all. "

FML. Based on my last DM I need to spell this out.. This was a joke. I thought the absolute ridiculousness would give it away.

Ps DM abuse then blocking. Not classy. I see it's not just one side who sneek into DMs.

Much love

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I think the thread title says it all. Over the past few days and number of threads citing reports, the various OP's don't read the reports, just the document title and then post their newly found "facts" only to be shot down within seconds.

This is then followed by members of their cohort sending DMs with equally irrelevant links trying to prove some point or another.

If they were less lazy and did some real research it might help their cause, either that or it would stop them posting maybe."

Real research! How dare you suggest people do a clear and balanced evaluation of scientific facts.

Sheer madness !!

Tin town

Enjoy your Sundays y'all. FML. Based on my last DM I need to spell this out.. This was a joke. I thought the absolute ridiculousness would give it away.

Ps DM abuse then blocking. Not classy. I see it's not just one side who sneek into DMs.

Much love "

Trouble is op, many in this bit (and probably across the board) want to jump straight to the vituperative. I know I've done it at times. Let's debate with a smile and perhaps some humour.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"I have smelt the bait and swam away. The OP will go back living under his bridge or if not be turned to stone when sunlight hits."
maybe under the bridge keeping out of the rain i have seen fish doit

By *tourgentMan  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S"

Thanks OP. Screenshot taken for my next clinical supervision

Flagrante

"I think the thread title says it all. Over the past few days and number of threads citing reports, the various OP's don't read the reports, just the document title and then post their newly found "facts" only to be shot down within seconds.

If they were less lazy and did some real research it might help their cause, either that or it would stop them posting maybe.

Real research! How dare you suggest people do a clear and balanced evaluation of scientific facts.

Sheer madness !!

"

Sorry...I should know better

Manchester (she/her)

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S

Thanks OP. Screenshot taken for my next clinical supervision "

Now we have definitive proof that medics take evidence from Fab

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S"

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S

Now we have definitive proof that medics take evidence from Fab "

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

Bloody hell so glad I never got those

vaccinations then... I'm lazy enough as it is..

By *uyForeLadiesMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Probably that damn electricity again!"

Come on, that was last week. Get with the program, it's Climate Change.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S

Now we have definitive proof that medics take evidence from Fab "

Now we've solved where all the excess deaths are coming from too

Enjoy your Sundays y'all. "

Not heard of Poe's Law before, so thanks for that.... and the original levity, although one thing that Covid and vaccines do seem to affect badly is our ability to take a balanced bite on anything.

It seems you have to be for or against whatever topic is being discussed, these days. No middle ground

Thanks for the attempt to lighten things, hopefully you won't get too much negativity

By *teve197_ukMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I have found that since I have had the vaccine I can breathe underwater and speak to dolphins, they ain't that intelligent either.

By *eepingItKinkyCouple  over a year ago

reading

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S"

Bullshit. People are lazier because they are 2 years older. Even the kids are older now. Even the babies. On aggregate the UK is over 100m years older. That has to mean we are a lazier nation.

Tin town

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S

Bullshit. People are lazier because they are 2 years older. Even the kids are older now. Even the babies. On aggregate the UK is over 100m years older. That has to mean we are a lazier nation."

Speak for yourself. I decided I am going to identify as being 2 years younger. Actually. Fuckit let's make it 10... In for a penny and all that.

Since I was vaccinated, it has become 2023! Bet the vaccines caused that somehow!

Tin town

"Since I was vaccinated, it has become 2023! Bet the vaccines caused that somehow! "

Amazing they didn't test long term consequences

By *anted by NightMan  over a year ago

Shangri-la

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 16:48:19]

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I have found that since I have had the vaccine I can breathe underwater and speak to dolphins, they ain't that intelligent either. "

That's the thing - scientists spout all this nonsense about dolphins being like soooo intelligent, just because they speak with a posh accent.

But sit them down for a proper decent conversation and they just spout crap.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Since having the vaccine I've now developed an opinion on Brexit, something I never had pre vaccine.

Bloody Brexccine

Conincidence ?

Don't believe me...

/S"

Oh behave

reading

"I have found that since I have had the vaccine I can breathe underwater and speak to dolphins, they ain't that intelligent either.

That's the thing - scientists spout all this nonsense about dolphins being like soooo intelligent, just because they speak with a posh accent.

But sit them down for a proper decent conversation and they just spout crap."

I had a dolphin in the back of my cab once. The most wonderful conversationalist but an awful tipper.

Smelt of Davidoff

Flagrante

"I have found that since I have had the vaccine I can breathe underwater and speak to dolphins, they ain't that intelligent either.

They are shit at chess too.

reading

I once had a fight with a dolphin over a woman. It was tight for a while but she had a jaw of glass and folded in the 4th.

Is still remember the the sound as she hit the canvas

Tin town

I had a dolphin in the back of my cab once. The most wonderful conversationalist but an awful tipper.

Smelt of Davidoff"

Was it Billy the fish?

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I once had a fight with a dolphin over a woman. It was tight for a while but she had a jaw of glass and folded in the 4th.

Is still remember the the sound as she hit the canvas "

It took you to the 4th????? I'd have thought it would've been a first round KO! There not that strong either apparently

reading

Is still remember the the sound as she hit the canvas

It took you to the 4th????? I'd have thought it would've been a first round KO! There not that strong either apparently "

Yer well I’ve only got little twiglet arms myself. And for something with no legs it can’t half run around the ring

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Someone's got the fishing line out.

By *ripodius WillyusMan  over a year ago

Colne

To the op

Righty hoe fella some facts for you if you go on strike its a last resort as you only get a pittance from your union.

Going on strike requires backbone which has been lacking for decades in uk but folk have had enough.

1st set of austerity was political choice because likes of Amazon,Facebook bankers who caused the financial crash,energy firms etc, offered taxman an amount of money they thiught reasonable taxman could and should have got was due and austerity generally if any at all would have been far less.

So another massive fact that folk ignore or forget is if no one decided to make a stand there would be no votes for women, no holidays, no sick pay, kids still down pits etc list goes on so to say folk strike for day off is utter nonsense.

That is based on fact.

I would reply again to the OP, but I suddenly feel terribly lazy. So I won't bother. I'll go have a nap at my local picket instead zzz

» Add a new message to this topic