FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > NNV

NNV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *indwideopen2 OP   Man  over a year ago

gorleston

Do people not find it ridiculous that 250,000 healthy 50-60 year olds need to be vaccinated to stop one hospitalisation. I’m sure they were trying to jab babies as well. Anyone defending these therapies at this point is seriously deluded, or just feels stupid they had multiple injections for no good reason and will defend it with their life.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-au

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I was vaccinated to stop me getting very ill. I was still ill, but nothing like my unvaccinated children were.

gorleston

"I was vaccinated to stop me getting very ill. I was still ill, but nothing like my unvaccinated children were.

"

The opposite in my experience, all the youngsters at work who rushed to get it so they could go to a nightclub were really sick. All the others who chose not to, even the older people were fine. During the trials, it was also observed in the monkeys they tested it on, viral load was exactly the same vaccinated or not. Probably why it’s been 2 years and there is no positive data.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I was vaccinated to stop me getting very ill. I was still ill, but nothing like my unvaccinated children were.

The opposite in my experience, all the youngsters at work who rushed to get it so they could go to a nightclub were really sick. All the others who chose not to, even the older people were fine. During the trials, it was also observed in the monkeys they tested it on, viral load was exactly the same vaccinated or not. Probably why it’s been 2 years and there is no positive data. "

My experience was completely opposite. From those at work who caught it at the same time, it was obvious who was vaccinated and who wasn't. Our own records show us that the unvaccinated staff accrued almost 2.5 times more days off with covid. Obviously the sample size is quite small (only 68) and at the time slightly less than half were vaccinated and they were the older members of staff as the younger teachers hadn't been offered a jab until later... but when 80% of the staff were off with covid in the space of teo months, the statistics are functional.

gorleston

The opposite in my experience, all the youngsters at work who rushed to get it so they could go to a nightclub were really sick. All the others who chose not to, even the older people were fine. During the trials, it was also observed in the monkeys they tested it on, viral load was exactly the same vaccinated or not. Probably why it’s been 2 years and there is no positive data.

My experience was completely opposite. From those at work who caught it at the same time, it was obvious who was vaccinated and who wasn't. Our own records show us that the unvaccinated staff accrued almost 2.5 times more days off with covid. Obviously the sample size is quite small (only 68) and at the time slightly less than half were vaccinated and they were the older members of staff as the younger teachers hadn't been offered a jab until later... but when 80% of the staff were off with covid in the space of teo months, the statistics are functional."

So how come after 2 years there is no data to suggest the same on a larger scale? If there were, the NHS mandate would have stood. And it would have been on the news daily.

Everybody at my work pre omicron who was off with corona, were not actually symptomatic, they just had a positive test, every member of staff except me were testing daily to try and get time off work. Same with the HGV drivers which caused chaos.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

My experience was completely opposite. From those at work who caught it at the same time, it was obvious who was vaccinated and who wasn't. Our own records show us that the unvaccinated staff accrued almost 2.5 times more days off with covid. Obviously the sample size is quite small (only 68) and at the time slightly less than half were vaccinated and they were the older members of staff as the younger teachers hadn't been offered a jab until later... but when 80% of the staff were off with covid in the space of teo months, the statistics are functional."

we have had similar at our work place. Clearly a divide between those that have been vaccinated and those that haven't been. With those that have been vaccinated being less poorly.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

My experience was completely opposite. From those at work who caught it at the same time, it was obvious who was vaccinated and who wasn't. Our own records show us that the unvaccinated staff accrued almost 2.5 times more days off with covid. Obviously the sample size is quite small (only 68) and at the time slightly less than half were vaccinated and they were the older members of staff as the younger teachers hadn't been offered a jab until later... but when 80% of the staff were off with covid in the space of teo months, the statistics are functional. we have had similar at our work place. Clearly a divide between those that have been vaccinated and those that haven't been. With those that have been vaccinated being less poorly.

"

Yes, there is a big divide and I have noticed the opposite.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My experience was completely opposite. From those at work who caught it at the same time, it was obvious who was vaccinated and who wasn't. Our own records show us that the unvaccinated staff accrued almost 2.5 times more days off with covid. Obviously the sample size is quite small (only 68) and at the time slightly less than half were vaccinated and they were the older members of staff as the younger teachers hadn't been offered a jab until later... but when 80% of the staff were off with covid in the space of teo months, the statistics are functional. we have had similar at our work place. Clearly a divide between those that have been vaccinated and those that haven't been. With those that have been vaccinated being less poorly.

Yes, there is a big divide and I have noticed the opposite."

At my work its the vaccinated going around giving high fives every minute and then testing to find out they've tested positive for covid.

Most of them have had 2 or three shots and still going off sick every minute leaving those of us without the shot to remain and hold the fort at work.

some just use it as an excuse now to get time off work....

By *esmond and Molly JonesCouple  over a year ago

Watford

I've had all coronavirus vaccines and boosters, but I'm now done with it.

I'm having no further vaccinations or boosters, and I wonder if I should ever have had them in the first place.

I now treat this as flu. I've never had flu, and I know it can be debilitating and awful. But I've survived into my sixties so far without problems.

I never had a flu vaccine, but I went along with the hysteria and panic and had all of the coronavirus ones up until a year ago.

I am no longer going to have any coronavirus vaccines.

And don't start criticising. We make our own choices. I will never stop anybody having any vaccine if they want to, but don't berate people who, for whatever reason, choose not to have one.

My choice, my body, I'm not having it.

By *AFKA HovisMan  over a year ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I have no idea who has been jabbed at work. Nor how long anyone was off.

Hope that helps the analysis.

gorleston

"I've had all coronavirus vaccines and boosters, but I'm now done with it.

I'm having no further vaccinations or boosters, and I wonder if I should ever have had them in the first place.

I now treat this as flu. I've never had flu, and I know it can be debilitating and awful. But I've survived into my sixties so far without problems.

I never had a flu vaccine, but I went along with the hysteria and panic and had all of the coronavirus ones up until a year ago.

I am no longer going to have any coronavirus vaccines.

And don't start criticising. We make our own choices. I will never stop anybody having any vaccine if they want to, but don't berate people who, for whatever reason, choose not to have one.

My choice, my body, I'm not having it."

A lot of people are in your situation, most won’t admit it though either through ego or it’s because they were the ones who thought the unjabbed should be excluded from society and now they feel silly. Bravo to you though.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The UK had to plan and manage based on the best available data. Following the multiple avenues taken were better tham none, whic would have left tens, or hundreds of thousands more dead and a health service totally overwhelmed, without ability to function. Vaccimes helped to ease the crisis that the UK was in.

The people I know who died or were hospitalised were all unvaccinated. Those who were jabbed have all got off very lightly, if infected.

gorleston

"The UK had to plan and manage based on the best available data. Following the multiple avenues taken were better tham none, whic would have left tens, or hundreds of thousands more dead and a health service totally overwhelmed, without ability to function. Vaccimes helped to ease the crisis that the UK was in.

The people I know who died or were hospitalised were all unvaccinated. Those who were jabbed have all got off very lightly, if infected. "

The health service was never overwhelmed, hospitals were empty during the pandemic, I’m not sure if your news outlet showed you the countless videos of people walking into empty hospitals during the first lockdown. Remember the nightingales that were built lol, and then the contract revelations behind them which made sense as they were never meant to be used. The vaccine was based on the original wuhan strain which was not the dominant strain by the time it was rolled out rendering it useless. The ARR number from the trials was just over 1%. So you’re defending a therapy which had a 1% actual risk reduction for about 6 weeks against a virus which predominantly targeted the vulnerable. Well done. Average age of death throughout was 83 and each had an average of 3 serious illnesses. If you’re healthy and you took the vaccine(s) you got tricked and bought into the hype. Or maybe to travel abroad or worried society would exclude the unjabbed. Remember when they tried to mandate it for NHS workers? At least science prevailed on that one.

And let’s not forget you need to vaccinate a quarter of a million 50-60 year olds to prevent a hospitalisation, imagine how many to prevent a death, or how many 20-50 year olds need to be jabbed. Madness.

"The UK had to plan and manage based on the best available data. Following the multiple avenues taken were better tham none, whic would have left tens, or hundreds of thousands more dead and a health service totally overwhelmed, without ability to function. Vaccimes helped to ease the crisis that the UK was in.

The people I know who died or were hospitalised were all unvaccinated. Those who were jabbed have all got off very lightly, if infected.

The health service was never overwhelmed, hospitals were empty during the pandemic, I’m not sure if your news outlet showed you the countless videos of people walking into empty hospitals during the first lockdown. Remember the nightingales that were built lol, and then the contract revelations behind them which made sense as they were never meant to be used. The vaccine was based on the original wuhan strain which was not the dominant strain by the time it was rolled out rendering it useless. The ARR number from the trials was just over 1%. So you’re defending a therapy which had a 1% actual risk reduction for about 6 weeks against a virus which predominantly targeted the vulnerable. Well done. Average age of death throughout was 83 and each had an average of 3 serious illnesses. If you’re healthy and you took the vaccine(s) you got tricked and bought into the hype. Or maybe to travel abroad or worried society would exclude the unjabbed. Remember when they tried to mandate it for NHS workers? At least science prevailed on that one.

And let’s not forget you need to vaccinate a quarter of a million 50-60 year olds to prevent a hospitalisation, imagine how many to prevent a death, or how many 20-50 year olds need to be jabbed. Madness.

"

but covid didn't target just the vulnerable though did it. Many younger healthier people got covid and were very seriously ill. Not to mention the long term affects of covid.

Thr vaccination helped a lot. God knows where we would have ended up without it.

gorleston

but covid didn't target just the vulnerable though did it. Many younger healthier people got covid and were very seriously ill. Not to mention the long term affects of covid.

Thr vaccination helped a lot. God knows where we would have ended up without it. "

Of course young people got covid and had symptoms, are we pretending we didn’t have viruses before this low level one? Look at the young people who did die though, you will do well to find one under 20 stone. The vaccination did little to nothing. Natural immunity from prior infection is what got us heard immunity, the vaccine isn’t a sterilising vaccine so could never have achieved heard immunity even with 100% uptake. This virus was actually quite clever, it left the children alone and just took the people on the edge of life. Was sort of like a clean up virus.

Thr vaccination helped a lot. God knows where we would have ended up without it.

Of course young people got covid and had symptoms, are we pretending we didn’t have viruses before this low level one? Look at the young people who did die though, you will do well to find one under 20 stone. The vaccination did little to nothing. Natural immunity from prior infection is what got us heard immunity, the vaccine isn’t a sterilising vaccine so could never have achieved heard immunity even with 100% uptake. This virus was actually quite clever, it left the children alone and just took the people on the edge of life. Was sort of like a clean up virus."

you are having a laugh aren't you about young people ... covid also was not a low level virus, and it also did affect children...

gorleston

Of course young people got covid and had symptoms, are we pretending we didn’t have viruses before this low level one? Look at the young people who did die though, you will do well to find one under 20 stone. The vaccination did little to nothing. Natural immunity from prior infection is what got us heard immunity, the vaccine isn’t a sterilising vaccine so could never have achieved heard immunity even with 100% uptake. This virus was actually quite clever, it left the children alone and just took the people on the edge of life. Was sort of like a clean up virus. you are having a laugh aren't you about young people ... covid also was not a low level virus, and it also did affect children... "

What about young people? In March 2020 the U.K. government downgraded covid to a low level respiratory virus, when they say low level they mean for the majority of the public. Lockdown affected children’s development more than the virus did. I’m sorry you got deceived.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/23 08:57:30]

Replied and decided it was wasted effort as some people can't be reasoned with

gorleston

"Replied and decided it was wasted effort as some people can't be reasoned with "

You have cognitive dissonance. Notice how you people never provide any information to back up what you’re saying. You were locked down and got 100% of your information from the television. Well done.

"Replied and decided it was wasted effort as some people can't be reasoned with

You have cognitive dissonance. Notice how you people never provide any information to back up what you’re saying. You were locked down and got 100% of your information from the television. Well done. "

your assuming a lot and very wrong. Did you lose many to covid..? Did you have to watch someone die alone during the outbreak? I did on both counts. I also heavily researched the vaccine as had to make the choice for my daughter was unable to understand and make the choice herself.

My information certainly did not come from the TV.. or social media

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

What we knew then

What we know now

Everyones experiences arent the same

There has been some misdirection

There are always agendas

Money trumps health

gorleston

You have cognitive dissonance. Notice how you people never provide any information to back up what you’re saying. You were locked down and got 100% of your information from the television. Well done. your assuming a lot and very wrong. Did you lose many to covid..? Did you have to watch someone die alone during the outbreak? I did on both counts. I also heavily researched the vaccine as had to make the choice for my daughter was unable to understand and make the choice herself.

My information certainly did not come from the TV.. or social media"

I personally don’t know anyone who was close to being hospitalised through covid.

This is brilliant, so tell me about your research then, I’m guessing it was based off the original trial data?. I’m also guessing you know the actual risk reduction the jabs give? It’s less than 2% and lasts about 6 weeks. Well done.

By *heGoodGirlAndHerMasterCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Jabbed or unjabbed, everyone has been lied to. The WEF puppet government knew it was all a load of BS when they were having parties, laughing and joking about the next stupid rules they were going to get the gullible, non-thinkers to follow.

By *ewone65Man  over a year ago

Kings lynn near QEH

All I can add is I am fed up going to really unwell people who then die, I really have seen enough death and illness because of it, most vaccinated folk seem to have get off lightly. Hell what do I know I only got clapped on a Thursday....

gorleston

"All I can add is I am fed up going to really unwell people who then die, I really have seen enough death and illness because of it, most vaccinated folk seem to have get off lightly. Hell what do I know I only got clapped on a Thursday.... "

So you’re correct because you got a clap? Is that where we are now in terms of science. Brilliant. My mum is the manager of a care company and in the last 3 years they didn’t lose a single client. She got a clap too, as did I.

The people I know who died or were hospitalised were all unvaccinated. Those who were jabbed have all got off very lightly, if infected. "

I have noticed the opposite of the people that I know.

Yes, there is a big divide and I have noticed the opposite.

At my work its the vaccinated going around giving high fives every minute and then testing to find out they've tested positive for covid.

Most of them have had 2 or three shots and still going off sick every minute leaving those of us without the shot to remain and hold the fort at work.

some just use it as an excuse now to get time off work...."

Yes, it is the same of the ones I know, they get colds symptoms more often too.

By *ewone65Man  over a year ago

Kings lynn near QEH

"All I can add is I am fed up going to really unwell people who then die, I really have seen enough death and illness because of it, most vaccinated folk seem to have get off lightly. Hell what do I know I only got clapped on a Thursday....

So you’re correct because you got a clap? Is that where we are now in terms of science. Brilliant. My mum is the manager of a care company and in the last 3 years they didn’t lose a single client. She got a clap too, as did I. "

I can only be jealous of your mum and the hard work she did. A super achievement. Sadly wasn't my front line experience

gorleston

"All I can add is I am fed up going to really unwell people who then die, I really have seen enough death and illness because of it, most vaccinated folk seem to have get off lightly. Hell what do I know I only got clapped on a Thursday....

So you’re correct because you got a clap? Is that where we are now in terms of science. Brilliant. My mum is the manager of a care company and in the last 3 years they didn’t lose a single client. She got a clap too, as did I.

I can only be jealous of your mum and the hard work she did. A super achievement. Sadly wasn't my front line experience "

Was your experience in a care home or was it community care? Both had very different experiences. I can show you front line ICU doctors and their experience through this pandemic too. That’s why 100,000 nhs workers chose not to have the jab. They saw the people that were being admitted throughout and realised they were not at risk. Also natural immunity played a big part but for some wild reason it was seen as a conspiracy theory. But then again if it would have been acknowledged I’m not sure $200 billion would have been made from the jabs.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I can only be jealous of your mum and the hard work she did. A super achievement. Sadly wasn't my front line experience

Was your experience in a care home or was it community care? Both had very different experiences. I can show you front line ICU doctors and their experience through this pandemic too. That’s why 100,000 nhs workers chose not to have the jab. They saw the people that were being admitted throughout and realised they were not at risk. Also natural immunity played a big part but for some wild reason it was seen as a conspiracy theory. But then again if it would have been acknowledged I’m not sure $200 billion would have been made from the jabs. "

You make some valid points.

gorleston

Was your experience in a care home or was it community care? Both had very different experiences. I can show you front line ICU doctors and their experience through this pandemic too. That’s why 100,000 nhs workers chose not to have the jab. They saw the people that were being admitted throughout and realised they were not at risk. Also natural immunity played a big part but for some wild reason it was seen as a conspiracy theory. But then again if it would have been acknowledged I’m not sure $200 billion would have been made from the jabs.

You make some valid points. "

Thank you. It’s not really an opinion on these therapies now. You either know they are rubbish and possibly dangerous, or you don’t.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"I have no idea who has been jabbed at work. Nor how long anyone was off.

Hope that helps the analysis. "

Northampton

"It’s not really an opinion on these therapies now. You either know they are rubbish and possibly dangerous, or you don’t. "

I always find it equally hilarious and disturbing when someone thinks their opinion is not an opinion, but is in fact the absolute truth.

gorleston

"It’s not really an opinion on these therapies now. You either know they are rubbish and possibly dangerous, or you don’t.

I always find it equally hilarious and disturbing when someone thinks their opinion is not an opinion, but is in fact the absolute truth."

Prove anything I’ve said wrong.

It’s not my opinion that you need to vaccinate a quarter of a million 50-60 year olds to prevent one hospitalisation. It’s also not my opinion that these therapies were based on a strain that didn’t exist at the time of rollout. I’ll be happy to clear anything else up that I have said that you don’t agree with

Northampton

"It’s not really an opinion on these therapies now. You either know they are rubbish and possibly dangerous, or you don’t.

I always find it equally hilarious and disturbing when someone thinks their opinion is not an opinion, but is in fact the absolute truth.

Prove anything I’ve said wrong."

I'm not sure I could provide any evidence that could prove you wrong, because you are of the opinion that you are not holding an opinion.

Do you see the problem?

gorleston

Prove anything I’ve said wrong.

I'm not sure I could provide any evidence that could prove you wrong, because you are of the opinion that you are not holding an opinion.

Do you see the problem?"

You missed this bit

“It’s not my opinion that you need to vaccinate a quarter of a million 50-60 year olds to prevent one hospitalisation. It’s also not my opinion that these therapies were based on a strain that didn’t exist at the time of rollout. I’ll be happy to clear anything else up that I have said that you don’t agree with”

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"

I'll just say this, then I'm going completely ignore your responses.

You are wrong in every possible way. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If people like you had been in charge of medicine for the last 100 years we would still be seeing 20% of kids dying before they reached puberty, and an average life expectancy in cities of 35 years.

However I don't give a damn anymore about anyone that denies the seriousness of the global calamity that is still ongoing. Be vaccinated or not, I don't care what you do, I'm going to keep getting vaccinated against dangerous diseases. Wear masks or not, I don't care what you do, I'm going to keep trying to only breathe clean air. Get ill or not, I don't care what happens to you, but I'm going to stay healthy and still be on here when I'm 95.

We'll know who is right when I outlive everyone who is getting covid three, four, five times...

gorleston

You are wrong in every possible way. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. If people like you had been in charge of medicine for the last 100 years we would still be seeing 20% of kids dying before they reached puberty, and an average life expectancy in cities of 35 years.

However I don't give a damn anymore about anyone that denies the seriousness of the global calamity that is still ongoing. Be vaccinated or not, I don't care what you do, I'm going to keep getting vaccinated against dangerous diseases. Wear masks or not, I don't care what you do, I'm going to keep trying to only breathe clean air. Get ill or not, I don't care what happens to you, but I'm going to stay healthy and still be on here when I'm 95.

We'll know who is right when I outlive everyone who is getting covid three, four, five times..."

Well, aren’t you ridiculous. Nice of you to assume I’m anti vaccines in general. I don’t like Tesla cars, am I anti car? Or anti electric car?. Ridiculous

And you clearly do care, because you got triggered and responded. Notice how you didn’t respond with a single bit of information

You couldn’t counter anything I’ve said if you actually wanted to. Remember the good old days when people would say “you are wrong and this is why” now it’s just you’re wrong and then a block

Also you’re not breathing in clean air with a mask on

And thank you for taking part in the trials

It was only the vaccinated who kept getting covid multiple times and hysterically testing themselves.

The unjabbed kept the country running while you lot had your little pingdemic to get time off work. Natural immunity is a real thing too you know

I find it insulting and disrespectful of those that make light of a pandemic that killed so many...

Thing is they keep regurgitating the same misinterpreted phrases over ans over in thr hope that it makes it so.

I shouldn't bite really but when you lost 3 members of the same family one week before thr vaccinations were a thing it brings it all into focus.

My friend worked in a covid ward and has actually now changed jobs as she says she never wants to see death like that again. We watched in the Care homes the first time around the way it swept through hitting residents... thankfully since the vaccines, they have either not caught it at all.. or had it mildly.

We have has 2 hospital admissions due to covid via work recently. Both from individuals that chose to not get boosted.

I'm very glad that I was able to make the choice to have my vaccines and get my children vaccinated too. I'm also thankful that due to testing we are able to limit the spread more now.

I'll continue to test as required at work, and still continue to maintain good hand hygiene and wear a mask where required or if I feel a bit unwell..

gorleston

"I find it insulting and disrespectful of those that make light of a pandemic that killed so many...

Thing is they keep regurgitating the same misinterpreted phrases over ans over in thr hope that it makes it so.

I shouldn't bite really but when you lost 3 members of the same family one week before thr vaccinations were a thing it brings it all into focus.

My friend worked in a covid ward and has actually now changed jobs as she says she never wants to see death like that again. We watched in the Care homes the first time around the way it swept through hitting residents... thankfully since the vaccines, they have either not caught it at all.. or had it mildly.

We have has 2 hospital admissions due to covid via work recently. Both from individuals that chose to not get boosted.

I'm very glad that I was able to make the choice to have my vaccines and get my children vaccinated too. I'm also thankful that due to testing we are able to limit the spread more now.

I'll continue to test as required at work, and still continue to maintain good hand hygiene and wear a mask where required or if I feel a bit unwell.. "

That’s an awful lot of words to say nothing at all of relevance. Your personal experience doesn’t magically change the data now does it? You say you vaccinated your children? They won’t be getting anymore therapies though as if you’re under 50 and healthy you’re not allowed to have one.

Why don’t you just admit that when it came to all of this, you never researched anything at all yourself, you waited for the television to spoon feed you misinformation and you ate it up.

Are you another person that will not acknowledge natural immunity from prior infection? Are you being told that it’s a conspiracy theory still?

Thank you for taking part in the trials though, we have Important data on mRNA technology that we didn’t have 2 years ago which will help going forward.

Are you even eligible to have any more vaccines?

Thanks again

"

That’s an awful lot of words to say nothing at all of relevance. Your personal experience doesn’t magically change the data now does it? You say you vaccinated your children? They won’t be getting anymore therapies though as if you’re under 50 and healthy you’re not allowed to have one.

Why don’t you just admit that when it came to all of this, you never researched anything at all yourself, you waited for the television to spoon feed you misinformation and you ate it up.

Are you another person that will not acknowledge natural immunity from prior infection? Are you being told that it’s a conspiracy theory still?

Thank you for taking part in the trials though, we have Important data on mRNA technology that we didn’t have 2 years ago which will help going forward.

Thanks again "

you seem to be hell bent on deciding for me what I have or haven't researched.

Have you actually read the papers behind the current data.... if guess not.

You seem to be missing vital bits that are in them. Yes they are finding that since omicron that natural immunity can last up to 10months.

They deliberately excluded those with double immunity from the data ( ie those with natural and vaccinated immunity)

They also state that vaccine immunity is still the sater option as less likely to suffer heart issues or clot issues with the vaccine induced immunity over a infection based one, plus its safer not to have the infection.

I will still get boosters as I am a carer for someone that gets them despite only her being 25.. her younger sister has also been given them each time we have gone for ours.

I had to look long and hard as to whether I was going to make the decision for another human being , someone dear to me... so I spent weeks reading everything at the time and then again looking at upto date data taking into account her medical situation and any new data.

Ans why would I mot believe in natural immunity .... it was literally used along side the vaccine proof.. ie you had to have proof of vaccines or recent recovery from infection....

However with the fact that covid can and does cause some pretty long lasting side effects compared to the vaccines... its still recommended to have the vaccine rather than risk catching it. This was especially true when the virus was more widespread.

I'll keep reading the data as it is released and make my decisions for further vaccines on the facts not others interpretation of them.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

We'll know who is right when I outlive everyone who is getting covid three, four, five times..."

Fuck me, this was the most "the sky is falling..." post I've saw in a while.

So vaccinated or not everyone is fucked? Cause the vaccine doesn't stop infection. Even my most die hard vaccine loving friends, who've had every available booster, recently got covid for 4th time.

Guess I'll continue to enjoy what time I have left.

gorleston

"

Thanks again you seem to be hell bent on deciding for me what I have or haven't researched.

You seem to be missing vital bits that are in them. Yes they are finding that since omicron that natural immunity can last up to 10months.

They deliberately excluded those with double immunity from the data ( ie those with natural and vaccinated immunity)

They also state that vaccine immunity is still the sater option as less likely to suffer heart issues or clot issues with the vaccine induced immunity over a infection based one, plus its safer not to have the infection.

I will still get boosters as I am a carer for someone that gets them despite only her being 25.. her younger sister has also been given them each time we have gone for ours.

I had to look long and hard as to whether I was going to make the decision for another human being , someone dear to me... so I spent weeks reading everything at the time and then again looking at upto date data taking into account her medical situation and any new data.

Ans why would I mot believe in natural immunity .... it was literally used along side the vaccine proof.. ie you had to have proof of vaccines or recent recovery from infection....

However with the fact that covid can and does cause some pretty long lasting side effects compared to the vaccines... its still recommended to have the vaccine rather than risk catching it. This was especially true when the virus was more widespread.

I'll keep reading the data as it is released and make my decisions for further vaccines on the facts not others interpretation of them. "

It’s amazing that it’s 2023 and you still think that your vaccine protects anyone else except yourself.

Here’s a study for you to ignore that counters your claim that you're more likely to get myocarditis from covid than the vaccine.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35456309/

“ Post COVID-19 infection was not associated with either myocarditis (aHR 1.08; 95% CI 0.45 to 2.56) or pericarditis (aHR 0.53; 95% CI 0.25 to 1.13). We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection.”

Here’s one about adverse reactions

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36055877/

“ The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious COVID-19 outcomes. These analyses will require public release of participant level datasets.”

Here’s the German autopsy study of 25 (35 but 10 were of ill health so we’re disregarded) people who died suddenly at home within 20 days of vaccination, they found 5 of the 25 were a direct cause of the vaccine.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00392-022-02129-5#Sec3

“ Cardiac autopsy findings consistent with (epi-)myocarditis were found in five cases of the remaining 25 bodies found unexpectedly dead at home within 20 days following SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.”

“ Person 1 was found dead 12 h after the vaccination. A witness described a rattling breath shortly before discovering circulatory failure. Person 2 complained about nausea and was found dead soon thereafter. Resuscitation was started immediately but without success, respectively. The other persons were found dead at home without available information about terminal symptoms. According to the available information provided at the time of autopsies, none of the deceased persons had SARS-CoV-2 infection prior to vaccination and nasopharyngeal swabs were negative in all cases.”

I've read those reports.. but also the much bigger studies which were recently stated.

We will go around in circles. We shall agree to disagree but please don't try to make covid out to be some minor thing

gorleston

"I've read those reports.. but also the much bigger studies which were recently stated.

We will go around in circles. We shall agree to disagree but please don't try to make covid out to be some minor thing"

You’ve read the reports and nothing has registered with you? You either haven’t or you didn’t understand them.

Covid was always minor for healthy people, remember when millions of people a week were getting asymptomatic covid, or at least a positive test. Imagine if you could get a cold or flu and not know about it…

By *otBunsHunWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Do people not find it ridiculous that 250,000 healthy 50-60 year olds need to be vaccinated to stop one hospitalisation. I’m sure they were trying to jab babies as well. Anyone defending these therapies at this point is seriously deluded, or just feels stupid they had multiple injections for no good reason and will defend it with their life.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-au"

I caught covid from a vaccinated person, I know for certain it was them. They were a lot more unwell than I was

gorleston

"Do people not find it ridiculous that 250,000 healthy 50-60 year olds need to be vaccinated to stop one hospitalisation. I’m sure they were trying to jab babies as well. Anyone defending these therapies at this point is seriously deluded, or just feels stupid they had multiple injections for no good reason and will defend it with their life.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-au I caught covid from a vaccinated person, I know for certain it was them. They were a lot more unwell than I was"

Most of the real life people I know were quite ill from the jabs, particularly the 2nd one, more ill than I was from the virus with no jab, and then when they did get the virus they were out for a week. I manage a supermarket and didn’t catch it till early 2022, had a headache when I woke up which went when I took a paracetamol and taste and smell went for a few days. All the jabbed people at work who had it were like “I thought I was dying, probably would have if I didn’t have the jabs”. Present day not one single person in my store would ever have any of them again.

[Removed by poster at 29/03/23 21:21:40]

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol the poor fookers are probably shite scared of their manager and prefer to risk covid than the wrath from management.

"I find it insulting and disrespectful of those that make light of a pandemic that killed so many...

I'll continue to test as required at work, and still continue to maintain good hand hygiene and wear a mask where required or if I feel a bit unwell..

Thanks again "

you are wasting your time lol.....

some people on here followed the same science that Boris and Hancock told them they had to follow. Yet now its clear it was a complete scam, and they partied into the night, the people who followed it cant bear to think they were duped and will never admit it.

They will still get vaccine after vaccine even when scientists are now saying children don't need them and only boosters for the older population from autumn this year.

They will still queue up like sheep to get the shot and be ready with mask when called upon to fall back into line and be controlled.

Its easy to forget or ignore that whilst everyone was being told what not to do etc and be locked down, the people dishing out the advice were partying, having affairs and travelling all around the country.

And some still believe the crap they were told that the vaccine will stop the spread and keep them from getting worse symptoms.

They think a shot will keep them safe when in fact it only lasts weeks rather than months.

They don't want to hear that natural immunity is better in the long term.

And they believe all the deaths they were hearing about were all from covid. They don't want to hear that most were testing positive whilst unfortunately dying from another reason.

People will still use the testing kits that gave so many false positives.

And from Matt Hancocks own words in his texts, he wanted to scare the public.

Thanks again

some people on here followed the same science that Boris and Hancock told them they had to follow. Yet now its clear it was a complete scam, and they partied into the night, the people who followed it cant bear to think they were duped and will never admit it.

They will still get vaccine after vaccine even when scientists are now saying children don't need them and only boosters for the older population from autumn this year.

They will still queue up like sheep to get the shot and be ready with mask when called upon to fall back into line and be controlled.

Its easy to forget or ignore that whilst everyone was being told what not to do etc and be locked down, the people dishing out the advice were partying, having affairs and travelling all around the country.

And some still believe the crap they were told that the vaccine will stop the spread and keep them from getting worse symptoms.

They think a shot will keep them safe when in fact it only lasts weeks rather than months.

And they believe all the deaths they were hearing about were all from covid. They don't want to hear that most were testing positive whilst unfortunately dying from another reason.

"

I'd this was covid conspiracy bingo you just got a full house.

Don't let the facts get in the way.

Of course advice changes as we learn more... but I was on the front line. I also got covid way before the vaccines... and am still part of an ongoing study into antibodies... so get regular updates and suggested further reading.

I have been testing 3 or more times a week since testing began... never once had a false positive.. same with colleagues. Have caught covid once since my initial dose.... ( which kinda shows that even those who have had covid can still catch covid)

But yes I've had all my vaccines and boosters... same as I've had my flu jab... and recently a tetanus shot

Northampton

"Prove anything I’ve said wrong.

Do you see the problem?

You missed this bit

“It’s not my opinion that you need to vaccinate a quarter of a million 50-60 year olds to prevent one hospitalisation. It’s also not my opinion that these therapies were based on a strain that didn’t exist at the time of rollout. I’ll be happy to clear anything else up that I have said that you don’t agree with” "

I didn't miss that bit. That's precisely the kind of thinking I am referring to.

By *uckscpl_bi_femCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Thanks again

I'd this was covid conspiracy bingo you just got a full house.

Don't let the facts get in the way.

Of course advice changes as we learn more... but I was on the front line. I also got covid way before the vaccines... and am still part of an ongoing study into antibodies... so get regular updates and suggested further reading.

I have been testing 3 or more times a week since testing began... never once had a false positive.. same with colleagues. Have caught covid once since my initial dose.... ( which kinda shows that even those who have had covid can still catch covid)

But yes I've had all my vaccines and boosters... same as I've had my flu jab... and recently a tetanus shot "

I bet you have an I’ve been fully vaccinated Status surrounding your profile pic on Facebook ??

"

I bet you have an I’ve been fully vaccinated Status surrounding your profile pic on Facebook ??"

Not really sure what that has to do with anything but no. Had to log in to see what I actually do have on Facebook,as i don't use it much...its to do with being a volunteer responder currently.

Not sure why my research is any less valid than yours... I do try to avoid stuff on social media or non mainstream news sites but most of my research comes from medical journals or links from the zoe study.

gorleston

[Removed by poster at 30/03/23 07:39:36]

gorleston

"I've read those reports.. but also the much bigger studies which were recently stated."

I’ve read those studies and also the biggerer and betterer studies.

Which studies are you referring to here. Bear in mind you have supplied absolutely no information at all during all of this. Let me guess, you don’t need to show anything

gorleston

"Prove anything I’ve said wrong.

Do you see the problem?

You missed this bit

“It’s not my opinion that you need to vaccinate a quarter of a million 50-60 year olds to prevent one hospitalisation. It’s also not my opinion that these therapies were based on a strain that didn’t exist at the time of rollout. I’ll be happy to clear anything else up that I have said that you don’t agree with”

I didn't miss that bit. That's precisely the kind of thinking I am referring to."

Are you saying it isn’t true?

"

I bet you have an I’ve been fully vaccinated Status surrounding your profile pic on Facebook ??

Not really sure what that has to do with anything but no. Had to log in to see what I actually do have on Facebook,as i don't use it much...its to do with being a volunteer responder currently.

Not sure why my research is any less valid than yours... I do try to avoid stuff on social media or non mainstream news sites but most of my research comes from medical journals or links from the zoe study. "

And there we have it.....a volunteer responder. I've met many of you in my work in the emergency services.

The volunteers always come across as they know everything. They claim to have read every book, research all the data etc but when it comes down to it, the volunteers have no clue.

Not saying that is you, I'm just speaking from years of experience.

gorleston

"

Not sure why my research is any less valid than yours... I do try to avoid stuff on social media or non mainstream news sites but most of my research comes from medical journals or links from the zoe study.

And there we have it.....a volunteer responder. I've met many of you in my work in the emergency services.

The volunteers always come across as they know everything. They claim to have read every book, research all the data etc but when it comes down to it, the volunteers have no clue.

Not saying that is you, I'm just speaking from years of experience."

She had her children vaccinated…

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

Cookstown

You really need to keep up with science and development, the virus has evolved into a much less deadly variant, hence vaccines are not offered routinely anymore.

I thought everyone grasped that years ago but hey ho you never know.

gorleston

My experience was completely opposite. From those at work who caught it at the same time, it was obvious who was vaccinated and who wasn't. Our own records show us that the unvaccinated staff accrued almost 2.5 times more days off with covid. Obviously the sample size is quite small (only 68) and at the time slightly less than half were vaccinated and they were the older members of staff as the younger teachers hadn't been offered a jab until later... but when 80% of the staff were off with covid in the space of teo months, the statistics are functional.

You really need to keep up with science and development, the virus has evolved into a much less deadly variant, hence vaccines are not offered routinely anymore.

I thought everyone grasped that years ago but hey ho you never know.

"

Strange how the average age of death was 83 through all strains. You would expect it to have been lower and then maybe rise as the virus mutated. It was 83 in January 2020 in China too and still is. That’s why I thought the videos from China showing young people dropping dead in the street were a bit suspect.

Northampton

"I didn't miss that bit. That's precisely the kind of thinking I am referring to.

Are you saying it isn’t true?"

No, not at all. I thought what I was saying was very clear.

Nevertheless, no, I don't really get into covid debates with any of the top scientific minds in the world who hang out in the fab forums.

gorleston

"I didn't miss that bit. That's precisely the kind of thinking I am referring to.

Nevertheless, no, I don't really get into covid debates with any of the top scientific minds in the world who hang out in the fab forums."

So you agree

Northampton

Nevertheless, no, I don't really get into covid debates with any of the top scientific minds in the world who hang out in the fab forums.

So you agree "

Bless your heart.

gorleston

So you agree

Bless your heart. "

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-au

Speaking of hearts. I hope yours stays tickety boo going forwards.

Even JHB is backtracking now

https://twitter.com/bohemianatmosp1/status/1641045900549038082?s=46&t=AgeDGkrQTQjRkHl8hztHuw

Northampton

"Even JHB is backtracking now

https://twitter.com/bohemianatmosp1/status/1641045900549038082?s=46&t=AgeDGkrQTQjRkHl8hztHuw"

Cool.

By *appychickadeeWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Of course young people got covid and had symptoms, are we pretending we didn’t have viruses before this low level one? Look at the young people who did die though, you will do well to find one under 20 stone. The vaccination did little to nothing. Natural immunity from prior infection is what got us heard immunity, the vaccine isn’t a sterilising vaccine so could never have achieved heard immunity even with 100% uptake. This virus was actually quite clever, it left the children alone and just took the people on the edge of life. Was sort of like a clean up virus."

;*)

You are fighting a losing battle in here Buddy!

Any one of the heaps of Coronavirus on record, can kill anyone at any time sadly. You've heard it a million times, "they had the flu but turned to pneumonia and we lost them"

normally Older people and the Obese and very Unhealthy to be fair, but of Any age :*(

But....ONCE THAT FEAR IS INSTALLED to a nation of All ages, about a NEW Instant Killer coronavirus then that Coronavirus which actually means (colds-flu) Can, and does terrify those people out of their minds and so it manifests Quickly very sadly,

And if you Fear it, then your fear feeds it.

And that's Proven.

People forget that Every year in history people have had colds and flu,and kids go back to school every season and have caught the sniffles and sneezes EVERY FLIPPIN YEAR!

But it's now COVID.

where are everyone's Lifetime Memories?

Did the last 3yr seriously Erase common sense?

Never in history did the Flu disappear? until 2019 And then reappear 2022?

Weird that!?

gorleston

Of course young people got covid and had symptoms, are we pretending we didn’t have viruses before this low level one? Look at the young people who did die though, you will do well to find one under 20 stone. The vaccination did little to nothing. Natural immunity from prior infection is what got us heard immunity, the vaccine isn’t a sterilising vaccine so could never have achieved heard immunity even with 100% uptake. This virus was actually quite clever, it left the children alone and just took the people on the edge of life. Was sort of like a clean up virus.

;*)

Any one of the heaps of Coronavirus on record, can kill anyone at any time sadly. You've heard it a million times, "they had the flu but turned to pneumonia and we lost them"

normally Older people and the Obese and very Unhealthy to be fair, but of Any age :*(

But....ONCE THAT FEAR IS INSTALLED to a nation of All ages, about a NEW Instant Killer coronavirus then that Coronavirus which actually means (colds-flu) Can, and does terrify those people out of their minds and so it manifests Quickly very sadly,

And that's Proven.

People forget that Every year in history people have had colds and flu,and kids go back to school every season and have caught the sniffles and sneezes EVERY FLIPPIN YEAR!

But it's now COVID.

Weird that!?

"

As much as I agree with most of what you say. The flu didn’t disappear. There were actually more flu deaths leading up to winter 2020 than covid deaths.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

;*)

And that's Proven.

But it's now COVID.

Weird that!?

As much as I agree with most of what you say. The flu didn’t disappear. There were actually more flu deaths leading up to winter 2020 than covid deaths. "

I've been trying to source this claim and struggling.

Your link in the other thread said.

"The ONS data also shows that the number of deaths in which influenza or pneumonia was mentioned on the death certificate has been higher then the number of deaths in which Covid-19 was mentioned, for every week since the week ending June 20."

However mentioned and underlying cause are different things.

ONS says influenza and pneumonia was mentioned on more certificates in 2020 than covid... But covid was the underlying cause of death in 3x more cases.

Also, looking at pneumonia and influenza together is misleading.

Up to end August 13,619 deaths were due to pneumonia and 394 influenza.

Which, combined, puts COVID as cause at 100x that of influenza.

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

I'd hate to disagree, I (A) a fit and healthy, proportional weight adult at 30, was hospitalised and ventilated through covid. A woman of similar size and age sadly didn't make it on the ITU... Neither of us had any health conditions of note.

The virus is indiscriminate and can and does infect all manner of people. Some live, some die. It is a matter of life.

Even though I almost wasnt here to tell the story, I live my life as normal as is possible and take no extra precautions.... It's impossible to avoid the illness anyway!

By *orsetCouple777Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

There is no doubt about it...taking that vaccine has not stopped anyone gettin it or transmitting it....and the best i've heard from people who had the vaccine n still got Covid was "imagine how bad it would have been if I hadn't had it!"....I havn't had the jab nor my child. This may be unpopular but it's true, ayone who has died has been overweight, old and weakened, disabled or has an underlying health issue or weakened immune system. Dress it up how u want that vaccine has done nothing for noone except get a lot of people rich! I'm not an activaxer myself but it certainly puts questions on certain previous ones, which explains my 6th finger! Jokes!. With all that sed live your life!! Stop being so gullible n scared!!! You'are stronger than I think

Northampton

"There is no doubt about it...taking that vaccine has not stopped anyone gettin it or transmitting it...."

Well, there is doubt, isn't there? Otherwise, this section of the forum would have dried-up months ago.

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

It is a matter of a stupid numbers game played by modellers who are generally not medics, doctors, surgeons, GP's, nurses or consultants. The medical professionals who actually deal with healthcare, respiratory viruses, elderly care and hospital wards were pretty much completely excluded from the Modellers Pandemic Planning. The actual Pandemic Plan was thrown out the window in favour of an unplanned Chinese Totalitarian Lockdown.

It was a farce the first time.

It was a BIGGER farce the second time.

If people want to be injected with an untried and barely tested 'vaccine' which doesn't work in the way that every other vaccine works - then let them go ahead.

People who don't want or need it should get on with their lives.

Boris & Co KNEW that there was absolutely NOTHING to be afraid of and that the Lockdowns were farces.

Let us all move on.

By *winga2Man  over a year ago

Stranraer

Some people seem to have a very selective memory.

I know it's three years ago but maybe some of you should have a look back at the hospitalisation rates before during and after the lockdowns.

As someone said, practically ever country in the world experienced the same thing and took pretty much the same precautions, Boris may be a cock but for many other reasons not least playing down the seriousness of the pandemic at the start and ending up in ICU.

We've learned a lot of lessons in 3 years, it seems being civil and respectful of others wasn't one of the lessons.

Cookstown

"

It seems you're misinformed, but never worry, you're happy with what you believe.

By *ensualswinger1Man  over a year ago

llanelli

Jesus!!! They are still falling for the ' vaccine saved hundreds of thousands".....Ive been ill in the last 3 years but no worse than anyone else. The difference is I haven't been injected with an experimental drug which nobody knows the long term effects of.....Like most Pharma, when you put it in your body there will be a reaction. Those reactions are now starting to come through.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"Jesus!!! They are still falling for the ' vaccine saved hundreds of thousands".....Ive been ill in the last 3 years but no worse than anyone else. The difference is I haven't been injected with an experimental drug which nobody knows the long term effects of.....Like most Pharma, when you put it in your body there will be a reaction. Those reactions are now starting to come through.

"

you've had covid three times?

By *im RoyleCouple  over a year ago

chester

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-au"

Get your tin foil hat on!!

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"Jesus!!! They are still falling for the ' vaccine saved hundreds of thousands".....Ive been ill in the last 3 years but no worse than anyone else. The difference is I haven't been injected with an experimental drug which nobody knows the long term effects of.....Like most Pharma, when you put it in your body there will be a reaction. Those reactions are now starting to come through.

"

The most common problem facing health professionals isn't from reactions to vaccines.....it's from illnesses arising from long covid.

Respiratory problems amongst those that contracted covid are rising fast, a record number of common inhalers have been prescribed by GP's over this past winter.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

The most common problem facing health professionals isn't from reactions to vaccines.....it's from illnesses arising from long covid.

Respiratory problems amongst those that contracted covid are rising fast, a record number of common inhalers have been prescribed by GP's over this past winter."

A recent study from Harvard has stated that LC is going to cost the US 3.7 Trillion Dollars- something that could rival the economic impact of the Great Depression.

Vaccines may not reduce direct transmission but do reduce disease severity and length of infection so , indirectly reduce the risk of onward spread and the risk of LC developing.

There is a very clear cost benefit to their use.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

the 256k is the numbers needed for the booster to stop one sevre hospitalisation (eg icu) for the no risk group, right ?

Torquay

Respiratory problems amongst those that contracted covid are rising fast, a record number of common inhalers have been prescribed by GP's over this past winter.

A recent study from Harvard has stated that LC is going to cost the US 3.7 Trillion Dollars- something that could rival the economic impact of the Great Depression.

Vaccines may not reduce direct transmission but do reduce disease severity and length of infection so , indirectly reduce the risk of onward spread and the risk of LC developing.

There is a very clear cost benefit to their use."

Exactly

Teesside

Which is all well and good unless you are the one living with that cost.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-authe 256k is the numbers needed for the booster to stop one sevre hospitalisation (eg icu) for the no risk group, right ?"

Can you explain how you calculated that? That isn't the number I got. In fact with the numbers in the link it doesn't seem possible to calculate a broad number like that . In fact the report repeatedly warns that using the crude rates is useless.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

You have cognitive dissonance. Notice how you people never provide any information to back up what you’re saying. You were locked down and got 100% of your information from the television. Well done. "

Cognitive dissonance....lol. Your posts are all made to wind people up right?

To quote you: "The health service was never overwhelmed, hospitals were empty during the pandemic, I’m not sure if your news outlet showed you the countless videos of people walking into empty hospitals during the first lockdown."

Must have missed those news items....

It certainly wasn't the case in the hospital Mrs works in. But you go on believing if it makes you feel better.

You have cognitive dissonance. Notice how you people never provide any information to back up what you’re saying. You were locked down and got 100% of your information from the television. Well done.

Cognitive dissonance....lol. Your posts are all made to wind people up right?

To quote you: "The health service was never overwhelmed, hospitals were empty during the pandemic, I’m not sure if your news outlet showed you the countless videos of people walking into empty hospitals during the first lockdown."

Must have missed those news items....

It certainly wasn't the case in the hospital Mrs works in. But you go on believing if it makes you feel better.

"

.....or the 3 London hospitals we attended regularly during lockdown (work related, not as a patient).

The wards we attended were still full.

And i know the bed managers were having a nightmare.

A&E's were quieter than usual, but that's because people were advised not to attend UNLESS ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!

By *itonthesideWoman  over a year ago

glasgow/ belfast

Regardless of thoughts on a vaccine , to refer to covid as a smart clean up virus is beyond disrespectful to the people that died and a pretty vile way to look at it

By *xtwinklesxxWoman  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

I've tried to understand all the posts, it's a volatile subject, but I have had no jabs, my partner has had covid 3 times, 2 of those caught in hospital, he has had all of them,and the flu jab, but I have never tested positive, and I've had more cotton bud up nose,,down my throat than him.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-authe 256k is the numbers needed for the booster to stop one sevre hospitalisation (eg icu) for the no risk group, right ?

Can you explain how you calculated that? That isn't the number I got. In fact with the numbers in the link it doesn't seem possible to calculate a broad number like that . In fact the report repeatedly warns that using the crude rates is useless."

calculate what ?

A lot more elderly people died from not having the vaccination and catching the COVID virus than died from the complications of the vaccination.

If that's not solid data then not sure what is?

Are you wanting data for every round of vaccinations?

Look at the flu jab, people get that every year and no one bats an eyelid over that one yet everyone seems to have an opinion on COVID. Once we get them every year like we do flu I wonder what the next topic to have an opinion based upon a degree from 'google university' will be

"A lot more elderly people died from not having the vaccination and catching the COVID virus than died from the complications of the vaccination.

If that's not solid data then not sure what is?

Are you wanting data for every round of vaccinations?

Look at the flu jab, people get that every year and no one bats an eyelid over that one yet everyone seems to have an opinion on COVID. Once we get them every year like we do flu I wonder what the next topic to have an opinion based upon a degree from 'google university' will be"

it wasn't even just old people that it helped. Plenty of younger people with immune issues were also greatly helped by the vaccine.

We are just getting ready for the spring boosters starting tmw.

By *9smoothMan  over a year ago

in the sticks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JvSHD_n3Lyg&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

From parliament.

in the sticks

I am gald i never had the jab. Definitely wouldn't take the booster

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"https://youtube.com/watch?v=JvSHD_n3Lyg&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

From parliament."

quick summary ?

Torquay

"I am gald i never had the jab. Definitely wouldn't take the booster "

Why would they offer you a booster if you've never had the vaccine in the first place?

So don't worry yourself....they aren't going to ask you to get a booster

in the sticks

Details of how many people have been injured due to this jab...the numbers are pretty shocking. No need for tin foil. As information is all from the government.

You no them guys & girls that really care about your health.

By *.T.Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

If we didn't have lockdowns, and the rest of the world did, there would have been uproar as the Government was doing nothing.

If there wasn't a mass vaccination programme, there would have been uproar as the Government was doing nothing.

Every death is regrettable. I was in shit state after my first jab, was fine with the second one and in shit state with the booster.

To date, I have not had Covid nor have my immediate family. If it stopped my elderly inlaws catching it from me, then I'm content.

The problem is that unless you dedicate your life to google scholar and are in a position to peer review every single global report, you will only ever find evidence to support what you believe in.

Would I get an additional booster? Probably.

The virus will evolve to become less deadly, as a virus that kills won't be that successful if it can't find a host and can't spread.

The amount of bacteria and viruses we already carry have found a way to exist in us without killing us in the process. Covid will end up like a cold.

If you have been lucky enough to have a mild dose, fantastic. However not everyone was that lucky.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Details of how many people have been injured due to this jab...the numbers are pretty shocking. No need for tin foil. As information is all from the government.

You no them guys & girls that really care about your health. "

Where do I look for this? Obviously not the yellow card system but where else ? The official numbers for covid vaccine injury are tiny.

Cookstown

"Details of how many people have been injured due to this jab...the numbers are pretty shocking. No need for tin foil. As information is all from the government.

Where do I look for this? Obviously not the yellow card system but where else ? The official numbers for covid vaccine injury are tiny."

Most of the answers you want will be available on YouTube, usually a man in a vest with lots of books behind him

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

Where do I look for this? Obviously not the yellow card system but where else ? The official numbers for covid vaccine injury are tiny.

Most of the answers you want will be available on YouTube, usually a man in a vest with lots of books behind him "

Don’t forget the cats, he’ll always have cats too

Cookstown

Most of the answers you want will be available on YouTube, usually a man in a vest with lots of books behind him

Don’t forget the cats, he’ll always have cats too "

Gotta have pussies on a swinger site

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

I have no idea why people post on a forum on a swingers site about vaccines.

Get vaccinated if you want to .

Don't get vaccinated if you don't want to.

It's nobodies business to interfere into other lives or beliefs.

Torquay

A large US study published by The British Medical Journal today finds that fewer people die from covid-19 in better vaccinated communities.

The findings, based on data across 2,558 counties in 48 US states, show that counties with high vaccine coverage had a more than 80% reduction in death rates compared with largely unvaccinated counties.

This large benefit complements the growing body of evidence indicating individual level benefits of covid-19 vaccination. A linked editorial also proposes that encouraging people to keep up to date with vaccination saves lives.

That's contradictory to the guy on YouTube though. You know that well renowned site for Scholars.. oh and "this trick the big companies want to try and ban".

I completely agree. Would we have done things differently with the benefit of hindsight, I am sure we would did the government do the best they could, I would probably say so.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I am gald i never had the jab. Definitely wouldn't take the booster "

Just don’t kid yourself your decision was one based on any superior wisdom

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Some people seem to have a very selective memory.

I know it's three years ago but maybe some of you should have a look back at the hospitalisation rates before during and after the lockdowns.

As someone said, practically ever country in the world experienced the same thing and took pretty much the same precautions, Boris may be a cock but for many other reasons not least playing down the seriousness of the pandemic at the start and ending up in ICU.

We've learned a lot of lessons in 3 years, it seems being civil and respectful of others wasn't one of the lessons."

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

This nearly 66 year old will not b rushing anywhere for a jab! Had just the 2! Up to which point was very healthy! Ever since been one thing after another! I'm convinced they shot my immune system to shit! At the moment it's shingles! Truly regret getting those jabs x

Cookstown

It seems we live in a new world where people can't survive unless they are scared, stressed and in a constant state of distress.

They read the garbage on social media designed to draw them in deeper and deeper into this sad state of despair and spread it amongst their friends.

Time to wake up, realise that nothing you do will affect most of the shit going on around you and ignore those trying to drag you down.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow will be better if you want it to be.

ashford

"It seems we live in a new world where people can't survive unless they are scared, stressed and in a constant state of distress.

They read the garbage on social media designed to draw them in deeper and deeper into this sad state of despair and spread it amongst their friends.

Time to wake up, realise that nothing you do will affect most of the shit going on around you and ignore those trying to drag you down.

"

I'm neither of those things scared or stressed can't change what's happened!and absoulutley can't change things going on around us! Onwards and upwards! X

Cookstown

"It seems we live in a new world where people can't survive unless they are scared, stressed and in a constant state of distress.

I'm neither of those things scared or stressed can't change what's happened!and absoulutley can't change things going on around us! Onwards and upwards! X"

Good on ya

in the sticks

[Removed by poster at 04/04/23 14:21:29]

in the sticks

"I am gald i never had the jab. Definitely wouldn't take the booster

Just don’t kid yourself your decision was one based on any superior wisdom "

Superior wisdom, call it what you like. I prefer the term using your common sense

in the sticks

Where do I look for this? Obviously not the yellow card system but where else ? The official numbers for covid vaccine injury are tiny."

If you bothered to watch the link, You would have seen just that. The numbers and figures are laid out by a mp in the house of parliament the government own YELLOW CARD SYSTEM. who knows what the long term effects will be.

I never once had a pop at anyone for taking the jab it's up to the individuals choice.

All i said was im glad I didn't have it

ashford

Superior wisdom, call it what you like. I prefer the term using your common sense

"

Wish I'd listened to my common sense! Never mind I can't change things x

Torquay

"

I don't think you quite understand how vaccines work.....you wouldn't be offered a booster if you haven't had at least one initial vaccination.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

If you bothered to watch the link, You would have seen just that. The numbers and figures are laid out by a mp in the house of parliament the government own YELLOW CARD SYSTEM. who knows what the long term effects will be.

I never once had a pop at anyone for taking the jab it's up to the individuals choice.

All i said was im glad I didn't have it "

It still amazes me that people with no understanding of the yellow card system reference it highlighting that they don't understand it. That an MP did so is just embarrassing

Cookstown

All i said was im glad I didn't have it "

The yellow card system is self reporting.

If I said I got hit by a meteorite as a side effect of the vaccine it would record it.

Politicians don't generally understand anything never mind medicine which is why people should live their lives without being scared of crap on YouTube

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

Well in my own personal case study, very small sample size, sorry...

October 2020 - pre-vax - caught covid, nearly died

August 2022 - having had most recent vaccine November 21 - caught covid, felt like hell for a few days and then went back to normal.

Normal isn't what it used to be though thanks to being left with a ton of mainly neurological issues after having covid the first time.

Teesside

If I said I got hit by a meteorite as a side effect of the vaccine it would record it.

Politicians don't generally understand anything never mind medicine which is why people should live their lives without being scared of crap on YouTube "

Yes, ignore youtube! let's be scared by fear mongering mp's instead. Matt Hancock's goal was to "scare the pants" off everyone, seemingly it worked.

Follow the science also. Unless that science comes from anyone you disagree with politically, morally or if they happen to use any sort of social media, its clearly conspiracy theory if any of those boxes are ticked

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Politicians don't generally understand anything never mind medicine which is why people should live their lives without being scared of crap on YouTube Yes, ignore youtube! let's be scared by fear mongering mp's instead. Matt Hancock's goal was to "scare the pants" off everyone, seemingly it worked.

Follow the science also. Unless that science comes from anyone you disagree with politically, morally or if they happen to use any sort of social media, its clearly conspiracy theory if any of those boxes are ticked "

politicians are not scientists. They are probably closer to YouTubers ATM!

However "science" is the studies and the papers and the peer review. It's not really the person talking about views on a paper outside their specialism on YT. Especially when overlaid with opinions.

Statistics don't lie. People with statistics do.

The opposite in my experience, all the youngsters at work who rushed to get it so they could go to a nightclub were really sick. All the others who chose not to, even the older people were fine. During the trials, it was also observed in the monkeys they tested it on, viral load was exactly the same vaccinated or not. Probably why it’s been 2 years and there is no positive data. "

I have the opposite experience.

By *winga2Man  over a year ago

Stranraer

What I find ridiculous to believe is people that seem to set up profiles to deliberately insult and humiliate others as is obvious from the green arrow.

By *hristopherd999Man  over a year ago

Brentwood

"

Each to their own mate

Cookstown

Each to their own mate"

Statistics never lie

Unfortunately 99% of people using statistics do lie

By *appychickadeeWoman 52 weeks ago

Ayrshire

EH? ARE YOU MAD? lol

it's a vetting place for the Pure Bloods...

By *appychickadeeWoman 52 weeks ago

Ayrshire

During in Trials!?

It's completely Still IN TRIALS! Until somewhere before this Year is Out!

By *alandNitaCouple 52 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"During in Trials!?

It's completely Still IN TRIALS! Until somewhere before this Year is Out! "

Not really.

Whilst it is true for all of the vaccines produced, that they have & will continue to collect data (For Many Years) from those who took part in the Trials. All of the vaccines in current use have competed their trials period and received full approval for commercial production and public use. They by definition are NOT IN TRIAL!

By *ox1 red leaderMan 48 weeks ago

farnham

So how come after 2 years there is no data to suggest the same on a larger scale? If there were, the NHS mandate would have stood. And it would have been on the news daily.

Everybody at my work pre omicron who was off with corona, were not actually symptomatic, they just had a positive test, every member of staff except me were testing daily to try and get time off work. Same with the HGV drivers which caused chaos. "

By *aekaeWoman 48 weeks ago

Between a cock and a soft place

In the words of Inigo Montoya, "I don't think that means what you think it means"

By *esYesOMGYes!Man 48 weeks ago

M20

"

Thanks again you seem to be hell bent on deciding for me what I have or haven't researched.

I'll keep reading the data as it is released and make my decisions for further vaccines on the facts not others interpretation of them. "

You say natural immunity lasts 10 months. Science says natural immunity takes 10 months to develop.

The Rockefeller institute released this study way back in 2021.

Fortunately for me it was released the same week I was booking up my first jab.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/eji.202149535

By *ommenhimCouple 48 weeks ago

wigan

Perhaps the unvaccinated are less likely to conform and as such took as much time as they could ?

By *ookie.starrMan 48 weeks ago

Wirral/Liverpool

"I have no idea why people post on a forum on a swingers site about vaccines.

Get vaccinated if you want to .

Don't get vaccinated if you don't want to.

It's nobodies business to interfere into other lives or beliefs."

Very true.

Another thing I've noticed is, most of the people still going on about the vaccines have not had it so I don't understand why they feel the need to keep bringing it up. As the comment above- have it if you want, or don't have it if you don't want it,let's just leave each other to make our minds up without being criticised for our decisions.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

I had the two vaccines, but never went back for the boosters. Mostly because I had COVID when I was supposed to go, and had to wait a few months to have it again. After having COVID twice and being ok enough. I opted to take my chances without it.

My son didn't have it, because he has additional needs and wouldn't have taken kindly too it.

I have an ongoing health complaint, but that is from COVID complications, not the vaccine.

I don't care what people choose to do. Vaccine or not. What annoys me is the spread of misinformation, and the calling people names or insulting they're intelligence because the have a different opinion. Those people are horrid.

By *exhillboyMan 48 weeks ago

Vilamoura Portugal

You have to realise that these rumourmongers and facebook warriors who chose to ignore world health organisation advice have been searching desperately to find something that would prove that they weere right all along. Obviously they cant find anything so they exagerate any form of side effect. Dont worry they will soon find a new cause to champion and bang their drum about, maybe a new bypass planned that they can climb trees over.

By *eliusMan 48 weeks ago

Henlow

Congratulations, your Dunning Kruger level 1 is in the post, we hope you and it will be very happy.

By *ad NannaWoman 48 weeks ago

East London

Maybe one of them had already caught the virus and passed it on before the vaccine started working.

By *mp411Man 47 weeks ago

chester

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-programme-for-2023-jcvi-interim-advice-8-november-2022/appendix-1-estimation-of-number-needed-to-vaccinate-to-prevent-a-covid-19-hospitalisation-for-primary-vaccination-booster-vaccination-3rd-dose-au I caught covid from a vaccinated person, I know for certain it was them. They were a lot more unwell than I was"

My experience exactly the same

By *melie LALWoman 47 weeks ago

Peterborough

"...

No offence but you don't appear to have much knowledge on how the immune system works nor how herd immunity is achieved. This was a new Corona virus, not before exposed to people, therefore no "natural" immunity.

However, there are small pockets of people who have a natural resistance to pathogens, but that doesn't mean they are immune.

The only thing I agree on is that the fatality rate was low and is now lower, but when you get millions upon millions suffering from a new virus, there are going to be colossal numbers of deaths.

By *arkRoastMan 47 weeks ago

London

I'm glad I smelt a rat very early on. I remain proudly unjabbed and haven't caught it either whereas everyone I know that has had one or more of the jabs is consistently ill with it.

By *mp411Man 47 weeks ago

chester

"...

No offence but you don't appear to have much knowledge on how the immune system works nor how herd immunity is achieved. This was a new Corona virus, not before exposed to people, therefore no "natural" immunity.

However, there are small pockets of people who have a natural resistance to pathogens, but that doesn't mean they are immune.

The only thing I agree on is that the fatality rate was low and is now lower, but when you get millions upon millions suffering from a new virus, there are going to be colossal numbers of deaths.

"

But it’s been shown that people who caught sars cov 1 (SARS virus) had natural immunity from sars cov 2 (Covid-19) when the common cold appeared it too probably killed a lot, herd immunity is reached by lots of people contracting a virus and having natural antibodies as well as B and T cells leaving the virus no one to infect

Peterborough

"...

But it’s been shown that people who caught sars cov 1 (SARS virus) had natural immunity from sars cov 2 (Covid-19) when the common cold appeared it too probably killed a lot, herd immunity is reached by lots of people contracting a virus and having natural antibodies as well as B and T cells leaving the virus no one to infect "

You're contradicting yourself.

By *lltogethernowMan 47 weeks ago

Brighton

[Removed by poster at 29/05/23 21:17:14]

By *lltogethernowMan 47 weeks ago

Brighton

I think you live like a baby understand no real but you as you were scared baby boy or girl

Peterborough

"I think you live like a baby understand no real but you as you were scared baby boy or girl"

You may want to quote the post you're responding to.

» Add a new message to this topic