FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Cam fun allowed on Zoom?

Cam fun allowed on Zoom?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipGlos OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stroud

My wife and I have started trying Skype for alternative fun. But we do love our MMMMMMMF groups. We know that Zoom have a system for online "meetings" but does anyone know if they monitor and police what they might consider is unacceptable behaviour?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My wife and I have started trying Skype for alternative fun. But we do love our MMMMMMMF groups. We know that Zoom have a system for online "meetings" but does anyone know if they monitor and police what they might consider is unacceptable behaviour? "

Worth checking their terms and conditions. Likely says can’t be used for nudity / fuckery. Also worth checking if they own or have the right to monitor and potentially use / access your content if you use their free tool...

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"My wife and I have started trying Skype for alternative fun. But we do love our MMMMMMMF groups. We know that Zoom have a system for online "meetings" but does anyone know if they monitor and police what they might consider is unacceptable behaviour? "

Skype allows group calls.

Microsoft teams also

When ever I use skype it gets blocked and I get a message saying I have broken the rules. Haven't done much on it. Any ideas why they block?

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I’m going on my desktop on here and get on cam.. might av more success than in the forums for some cyber phone fun ... I’m acting responsible and still no fun

Group call has worked fine for me on Skype before. Always seeking new playmates too x

By *ofiamarcokinkCouple  over a year ago

Dubai/London

It’s ok no trouble on zoom we’ve tried before!

Well if you potentially happy with back door hack left by zoom programmers that they say they never use (Ho hum) that allows them to access your camera without permission then knock yourself out.

Google it and you will see it has issues.

By *uckymooMan  over a year ago

Mid-Cheshire

Houseparty app folks

» Add a new message to this topic