FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Missing girl in Machynlleth Area.

Missing girl in Machynlleth Area.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. I know this is not Swinger related, but a 5 year girl has been taken from Machynlleth this evening, around 7.30 pm, 1st of October

The driver was said to be a young male, driving a light coloured Transit connect type van,

There is further information on the BBC Wales News website, please take a look! Also on Sky News! Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Headline News on Sky News. As Machynlleth is a hub for North & West Wales can everyone who sees this please take a look on their website. Thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well done for posting mate. Just thougt about putting it on here. All helps uh. Please everyone take a look at the news and keep an eye out.

Very concerned for her bud. Headline News on BBC & Sky this morning.

Hope she gets found safe. Thinking of her family xx

Fingers crossed she is found safe and well, she will be in our thoughts today

I saw this as well - it's dreadful...

I so hope that she's safe.

My heart goes out to her family - can't imagine what they're going through.

It also sends a chill though me that something like this could happen in Mach - it's not somewhere that you'd imagine there could be such a thing happening...

Just don't know what to say...

same here, not far from me. We've got it all over facebook. Shame to have to read some of the dreadful comments people have been making about how irresponsible the mother is. People from bigger cities just dont realise how these rural communities are out here.. far less awareness of the threats. I was out with a mate only last week walking my dog up to the woods and a little girl playing outside the house asked if she could come with me and the dog... I had to tell her no, she couldn't do that!! They just dont see it.

Well said annie

As a father this upset me when I heard it. I'm praying she's found safe and unharmed.

I'd like to volunteer to do the guy in when he's found. Any man who does this deserves the most painful treatment ever for putting this young girl and her family through this x

as a father of two girls, i would gladly nail his bollox to a tree when found

we too,can only hope/pray for the safe return of the little girl.

Please God we pray that's she found safe and well.As for the sicko we hope he gets his just deserves.

yes we all wish she is found safe and well, people that do this should be put on a island with man eating rats

What makes ppl do these things

A 46 year old local man has been arrested in connection with the case.

Been told it is now 'fast moving' & a 12 mile stretch of road along Corris way has been closed off, van found to.

If this guy is involved I hope he coughs, as it's a horribly wet night around here,

I'm 20 minutes from Mach & went to School there, really hits home. I just hope she is found safe and well. Heartbreaking.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Terrible..our thoughts are with her and her parents/family...

We hope she is found safe and well..

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I hope and prey they find this little girl safe and well. Prayers tonight for her, I can not believe this is happening near our door step .WTF is wrong with people !!!! She is just a little girl

Our thoughts are with the family we pray for her safe return well done to the people for this thread.As a father and mother of 3 girls and by no means religious plz lets all send a prayer to the family.And we hope who is to blame for this should and hope they hang by the neck...........

Little April still out there somewhere waiting to be found. Here's hoping for some good news tommorow

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is torture for the family of this little girl. What could be more precious to us than our children?

Our thoughts and hopes go out to everyone involved.

Bring April home, safe and well.

No words can even describe what April's parents are going through. But... there is still hope! Little April WILL be reunited with her family.

I've been to work today, first day since this happened, so mixed with the community. Very difficult day, everyone here is a close linked part of the Mach community.. and each day is getting worse until she is found.

Just tried explaining this and the effect its having on me being here (need to ease off) and I just got BLOCKED by them. You know who your 'friends' are eh?

...and unfriended

Bud, I know how you feel. Driving home from work yesterday...I'm not ashamed to admit that the tears flowed. It's a very tragic situation.

As for the one's who blocked you, they are not worth knowing, no compassion. Just forget them.

cheers bud, some folk are just selfish

Hi well tonite we haerd they have set up a fund now so as some members know and some dont the mrs is a succsesful solo singer so we are thinking of holding a charity night with some cracking artist to proform and let a little bit of south wales donate some money to the family in this bad times it will be in our local area and we have also spoke to one of south wales agents to and us and them are going to put another one on in a few weeks in the swansea area we think so plz plz if u can cum along have a good nite with us and help us raise some money in the sad sad times xxxx

Man charged on suspicion of murder

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

omg not the news i wanted to hear

still keeping everything crossed that however small the odds are they find her alive

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Man charged on suspicion of murder "

He hasnt been charged!!! He has been re-arrested on suspicion of, no charges have been brought

Hes been arrested on the murder of april bless her the bloke nedds to be left in the village and let everybody kill the twat

He has kids in the same school i feel horrendously sorry for them aswell poor little things xx

"Hi well tonite we haerd they have set up a fund now so as some members know and some dont the mrs is a succsesful solo singer so we are thinking of holding a charity night with some cracking artist to proform and let a little bit of south wales donate some money to the family in this bad times it will be in our local area and we have also spoke to one of south wales agents to and us and them are going to put another one on in a few weeks in the swansea area we think so plz plz if u can cum along have a good nite with us and help us raise some money in the sad sad times xxxx"

Well, he's been arrested on suspicion of murder, they have till 5 p.m. tommorow to charge him or let him go.

Not unexpected, but so sad for the family, the residents of Mach & all those who have worked so hard to find her alive & bring her home.

There is still a glimmer of hope, but it's fading fast. Whatever happens I hope she is found, so the family have some semblance of peace & comfort.

Now been charged with murder, child abduction & perverting the course of justice.

Can't even begin to think the hell the family are going through, but I hope they are taking some comfort in expressions of love & support shown to them in Montgomeryshire & far beyond.

To see the pink ribbons dotted around as I travelled home from work brought a lump to the throat. Very proud to be a Montgomershire lad.

Not much comfort but our thoughts and prayers are with the family of April

Date and venue now set from the April charity show message us for details if interested xx

will be releasing my pink balloon 4 this poor little girl tonight xx

By *kywatcherMan  over a year ago

Southwick

Judge now summing up the case against Mark Bridger who denies all charges against him.

Imho I don't think the jury will be out for very long.

A jury in the trial of the man accused of murdering April Jones is expected to retire to consider its verdicts later today.Mark Bridger, 47, is accused at Mold Crown Court of snatching and murdering the five-year-old in a "sexually motivated" attack.Bridger, a former slaughterhouse worker from Ceinws, denies abduction, murder and intending to pervert the course of justice.He claims he killed April when he accidentally "crushed" her with his Land Rover but cannot remember what he did with the body because he was d*unk and panicking.In her closing speech to the jury yesterday, Elwen Evans QC, prosecuting, said: "The evidence overwhelmingly compels the conclusion that the defendant is guilty of each count in this case."Beginning his address, Brendan Kelly QC, defending, urged the jury to put aside the "obvious emotions" attached to the case and decide their verdict on the evidence.He said: "Mark Bridger denies these offences, he denies the inferences which you have been invited to draw, he challenges the 'compelling' evidence which the crown advances, he says he is not guilty of these offences."Beginning his summing up, trial judge Mr Justice Griffith Williams gave the jury legal directions and urged them to conduct a "dispassionate review of the evidence."April disappeared as she was playing with a friend near their homes on the Bryn-Y-Gog estate, Machynlleth, Powys, on October 1 last year.

» Add a new message to this topic