FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Imagine this.

Imagine this.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustUS in Cardiff OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

Cardiff

Imagine chatting to a couple on here through the week & everything seems to fit. You arrange to meet one evening, a laborious drive from Cardiff to Brynmawr.

When you arrive all seems ok, she's dressed just as he promised & you have a chat prior to hopefully playing, only to discover neither are interested in playing & were wanting nothing more than company for the night to get pissed. Needless to say we left within an hour. What a waste of our time!

Both alcoholics, living on another planet. Why are people like this on here? Just goes to show its not just the males who are a complete waste of space, some couples are too!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 45 weeks ago

I've had the same but with a couple who just wanted to sniff all night. They weren't happy when I wouldn't partake so I left pretty sharpish. The time wasting and entitlement is unreal on here sometimes but hoping to still find the genuine ladies and couples

By *orphia2003Woman 45 weeks ago

Tonypandy.

Travelled to meet 'single female' only to discover her male friend was at pub with her. He had driven her and was there for her 'safety'. Ok, would have been nice to be told but went along with it.

Assumed that once he'd seen I was genuine, he was going to leave, but hung around by bar. Did make things awkward

When it came time to head to hotel, he started to follow. Turns out he was her FWB, and she thought I wouldn't mind if he joined us.

Told them both to get lost.

By *reenleavesCouple 45 weeks ago

North Wales

Did you discuss with them how the evening was going to go in your messages? Was it a definite play meet or just a social? Maybe they changed their minds but didn't want to hurt your feelings?

I have been let down by Women and Couples in the past. Wanting to get pissed or High and although I have appreciated the Social, when you have made arrangements and gone through the ins the outs its a surprise when they want to change the scenario.

I think we all need to be understanding that peoples lives get in the way, however just a message beforehand would be nice.

Cardiff

"Did you discuss with them how the evening was going to go in your messages? Was it a definite play meet or just a social? Maybe they changed their minds but didn't want to hurt your feelings? "

Everything was clearly discussed in the messages, it was a meet to play with them even asking what time we would be arriving.They seemed eager to play in all their messages.

Strangest people we've ever met!

By *atKat-xoxWoman 45 weeks ago

Neath,united kingdom

"Imagine chatting to a couple on here through the week & everything seems to fit. You arrange to meet one evening, a laborious drive from Cardiff to Brynmawr.

When you arrive all seems ok, she's dressed just as he promised & you have a chat prior to hopefully playing, only to discover neither are interested in playing & were wanting nothing more than company for the night to get pissed. Needless to say we left within an hour. What a waste of our time!

Both alcoholics, living on another planet. Why are people like this on here? Just goes to show its not just the males who are a complete waste of space, some couples are too!"

Ugh that is shit. I'm all for having a drink but relying on it to have a good time is something else. I'm sorry

By *970jackMan 45 weeks ago

Bridgend

Wow why lol.

By *reenleavesCouple 45 weeks ago

North Wales

"Did you discuss with them how the evening was going to go in your messages? Was it a definite play meet or just a social? Maybe they changed their minds but didn't want to hurt your feelings?

Everything was clearly discussed in the messages, it was a meet to play with them even asking what time we would be arriving.They seemed eager to play in all their messages.

"

I get that it's frustrating that they changed their minds, but taking to the forum to slag them off for doing so isn't cool. It's not like they got you to drive over there and just didn't answer the door.

You mentioned in your post about having a chat before 'hopefully playing', which is what sparked my question.

By *exymarvelMan 45 weeks ago

cardiff

"Imagine chatting to a couple on here through the week & everything seems to fit. You arrange to meet one evening, a laborious drive from Cardiff to Brynmawr.

Both alcoholics, living on another planet. Why are people like this on here? Just goes to show its not just the males who are a complete waste of space, some couples are too!"

Not all us males are a waste of space, i dont get why someone would wanna get trollied at a meet though. Surely everyone is there for fun not 2 get off their box x

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple 45 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

We've met couples in the past and if the vibe isn't there, the clothes stay on.

Some are happy to play regardless but we prefer to have:

A) mutual attraction ALL ROUND

B) People we can get on with socially.

If anyone meets us expecting to play on a first meet, then they are seriously mistaken. It's not to say it wont happen but it should never be assumed.

Everyone's different but that's our take on things

Cardiff

"We've met couples in the past and if the vibe isn't there, the clothes stay on.

If anyone meets us expecting to play on a first meet, then they are seriously mistaken. It's not to say it wont happen but it should never be assumed.

Everyone's different but that's our take on things "

They contacted us & were so called both eager to play, they even both said so on the telephone, they encouraged us to go there as he'd lost his licence, so called owned 2 car sales showrooms, absolute bullshit!

Both a pair of d*unks, when we got there, they were both drinking from cans, we left within an hour as we could see a change in their personalities, evil eyes from her to him, a really strange couple. We're still trying to figure out why they invited us.So beware everyone about this very strange pair, thats what our origonal post was about. Its people like them make us apprehensive about any further meets from here, but we live in hope.

By *hiny-SinnersCouple 45 weeks ago

Vale of Glamorgan

"Did you discuss with them how the evening was going to go in your messages? Was it a definite play meet or just a social? Maybe they changed their minds but didn't want to hurt your feelings?

I get that it's frustrating that they changed their minds, but taking to the forum to slag them off for doing so isn't cool. It's not like they got you to drive over there and just didn't answer the door.

You mentioned in your post about having a chat before 'hopefully playing', which is what sparked my question. "

Umm bit harsh! The original posts made it clear they were not what they said and just wanted to get pissed, which is very different to just not feeling the chemistry. You will also note the OP has provided yet further detail about their alarming behaviour.

By *oupleOfFilthyWeirdosCouple 45 weeks ago

Merthyr Tydfil

"We've met couples in the past and if the vibe isn't there, the clothes stay on.

Everyone's different but that's our take on things

They contacted us & were so called both eager to play, they even both said so on the telephone, they encouraged us to go there as he'd lost his licence, so called owned 2 car sales showrooms, absolute bullshit!

Both a pair of d*unks, when we got there, they were both drinking from cans, we left within an hour as we could see a change in their personalities, evil eyes from her to him, a really strange couple. We're still trying to figure out why they invited us.So beware everyone about this very strange pair, thats what our origonal post was about. Its people like them make us apprehensive about any further meets from here, but we live in hope. "

Fair enough, that's totally inconsiderate of them!

Communication is key, but these pair sound like a pair of d*unken numpties.

Hope you have better luck in future xx

By *onwelshMan 45 weeks ago

Where the Dragons Live

"

I can understand that it was a waste of time, I really can, especially as playing was discussed at the time of arranging.

That said, I have turned up to meets before and the people I met were not quite what I was looking for, and we just didnt click. Thats why these days I turn up to meets with no expectations to play, as chatting and sending pics before hand does not always guarantee that the full attraction will be there in person.

I would never just play with someone out of expectation, and if it something didn’t feel right I would leave it at just a social meet.

Sometimes one person might not be attracted to another and therefore it would ruin the whole experience for that couple.

I am sure there was an explanation for the situation you faced, and I certainly wouodnt take it personally, but it sounds to me like they wanted to spare offending you and just left it a social due to something not quite feeling right for them.

Its happened to me once or twice before and have never taken offence to it.

We all have our likes and dislikes after all

Cardiff

I can understand that it was a waste of time, I really can, especially as playing was discussed at the time of arranging.

That said, I have turned up to meets before and the people I met were not quite what I was looking for, and we just didnt click. Thats why these days I turn up to meets with no expectations to play, as chatting and sending pics before hand does not always guarantee that the full attraction will be there in person.

I would never just play with someone out of expectation, and if it something didn’t feel right I would leave it at just a social meet.

Sometimes one person might not be attracted to another and therefore it would ruin the whole experience for that couple.

I am sure there was an explanation for the situation you faced, and I certainly wouodnt take it personally, but it sounds to me like they wanted to spare offending you and just left it a social due to something not quite feeling right for them.

Its happened to me once or twice before and have never taken offence to it.

We all have our likes and dislikes after all "

Not at all, we were the ones that decided to leave. They were probably both high on too, absolutely crazy, you had to be there to understand.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 45 weeks ago

Neath valley.

We been messed about by more cpls than singles.

By *ampy and zxrCouple 45 weeks ago

caerphilly

been on here 20 yrs had our fair share of strange ppl and sure we,ll find a few more lol

By *ookingForLilithMan 45 weeks ago

Gold Coast

Sounds very frustrating.

Their loss, you guys look lovely. X

Unfortunately; with the exception of a few, this is not atypical of my experiences here of late.

Lots of people who don’t really know what they really want and are yet to figure that out before they meet, but I think they like the idea of the lifestyle, just don’t have the salt to follow through

By *im4play4uMan 45 weeks ago

Berkhamsted

I'm just wondering .... did this couple have a white stick each by any chance? !!

» Add a new message to this topic