FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Attending a stag .....as the entertainment

Attending a stag .....as the entertainment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nihorn40 OP   Woman 19 weeks ago

Barry

Any women (or men of course) ever considered this?

Got asked by a guy to do it a few months ago, he was very smooth talking and welcoming and got me 97% of the way to saying yes....and then the wedding was called off lol.

It's something I've thought about since - obviously would have to be the right people and right scenario, some stags are 4 guys, some are 12 including dads for example hahaha

Just curious if this is something people fantasise about (or have done and have stories about!!) since I didn't really consider it until that guy messaged me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Barry

Hmmmmm maybe just something nobody likes the idea of bar me then hahahahhaa. I do understand it's a very intimidating idea

By *elshcouple18Couple 19 weeks ago

Cardiff

We'd have you round here for entertainment..

By *ighugs69Man 19 weeks ago

Port Talbot

Ended up on a hen bus, was told by one of the blokes we were drinking with he'd arranged a lift. Didn't know it was hun night and the cost of the lift was getting stripped.

Did it but wasn't that confident about it being in my mid 20s. Woman running the hen thanked us and offered to buy us a drink at the next pub.

My mate and I turned it down and went to another pub. Good job we did, the bodybuilder who'd arranged lift stayed with the hens. Later the stag party arrived and things got a bit punchy...

Barry

"We'd have you round here for entertainment.. "

Lol! Was more looking to know if anyone else has thought about doing this or has done, but good to know

Barry

"Ended up on a hen bus, was told by one of the blokes we were drinking with he'd arranged a lift. Didn't know it was hun night and the cost of the lift was getting stripped.

Did it but wasn't that confident about it being in my mid 20s. Woman running the hen thanked us and offered to buy us a drink at the next pub.

My mate and I turned it down and went to another pub. Good job we did, the bodybuilder who'd arranged lift stayed with the hens. Later the stag party arrived and things got a bit punchy... "

This is the type of thing that makes me second guess it lol. Multiple d*unk strangers can be a dodgy situation

By *ust P3achyWoman 19 weeks ago

Lost in the Valleys

Once, several years back I was approached by the best man wanting to bring the groom around for a farewell mfm. We enjoyed & the groom was well up for it, but the best man, who arranged it was really nervous & not so sure once we got down to it.

They asked to come back with some of the stags, but I'd had my fill & that was outside my comfort zone X

By *adyinred696969Couple 19 weeks ago

Brecon

As a couple, this sort of thing is easier in a sense as Jayne has someone to watch her back so to speak.

For a single lady, maybe you could live out this fantasy but in a safer setting, by maybe arranging for some single guys to come as a "stag" group to a club, and have a wingman (or woman) on hand to make sure things go according to plan?

By *mma and ChrisCouple 19 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

"We'd have you round here for entertainment..

Lol! Was more looking to know if anyone else has thought about doing this or has done, but good to know "

Yes I have thought abt it and would do it ! Have been approached a number of times over last couple of years but they always come to nothing. Maybe just dreamers who then run scared when a woman says ok let’s do this xx

By *armboi218Man 19 weeks ago

Brecon

Went to a stag do a long time ago two women put on a show then asked if anyone wanted sex only one man was brave enough lol obviously from some agency or something. Another time while travelling to swansea on a bus on a stag do picked up a woman and same thing as before but on a bus. Someone followed us in a car and picked her up when she had finished

By *oveboyMan 19 weeks ago

Cardiff

"We'd have you round here for entertainment..

Lol! Was more looking to know if anyone else has thought about doing this or has done, but good to know "

no but I use to do butlers in buff got good money and tips lol both men and women book me

By *hiny-SinnersCouple 19 weeks ago

Vale of Glamorgan

Yes would definitely love to do it but maybe they would want a younger model

Have done ganbangs at private cinemas, which I guess is similar

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 19 weeks ago

All over the place

I mean can you juggle? Do you do magic tricks? What kind of entertainment?

By *ourbon1Man 19 weeks ago

wales

to be the naked butler at a part is a massive fantasy for me x

By *otSupermanMan 19 weeks ago

risca

As somebody who runs hen and stag do events

The stories I could tell you are outrageous

We often require females will to get naked and let groups of stags draw you and stuff like that

Often the guys ask for more, but it depends on the former

I know one, who whipped a guy so hard his ass bled

And he thanked her

By *ourbon1Man 19 weeks ago

wales

"As somebody who runs hen and stag do events

The stories I could tell you are outrageous

We often require females will to get naked and let groups of stags draw you and stuff like that

Often the guys ask for more, but it depends on the former

I know one, who whipped a guy so hard his ass bled

And he thanked her "

as a man is a dad bid ever requested?

By *otSupermanMan 19 weeks ago

risca

Body types have never been requested

All it’s about personality tbh

By *coutDWoman 19 weeks ago

Pontypridd

I’ve seen a female page on here recently that does stag gang bangs.

By *irtyDianaHWWoman 18 weeks ago

Swansea

Big fantasy of mine to be the “entertainment” at a stag party

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 18 weeks ago

All over the place

Bump to try and get you what you want lol

By *outhWalesSwingersCouple 18 weeks ago

South Wsles

It’s been a big fantasy of mine too, especially some of the older guys showing the younger guys how to satisfy a woman lol x

By *otSupermanMan 17 weeks ago

risca

I have a stag do this weekend, shame they’ve not booked a female to draw this time

By *lubcouple1Couple 17 weeks ago

caerphilly

It’s a fantasy of me to strip or do butler in the buff, it’s on our profile as well.

Any offers let us know lol

By *issP69Woman 17 weeks ago

Neath

I've been there and done it several times during my active single days

I was in my fucking element but it isn't for everyone

I have had rugby changing room gangbangs etc in the past so a stag do was easy for me.

Good luck and enjoy

By *ourbon1Man 17 weeks ago

wales

"I've been there and done it several times during my active single days

I have had rugby changing room gangbangs etc in the past so a stag do was easy for me.

Good luck and enjoy "

wow! what a lady! think i have a heroine ha xx

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 17 weeks ago

All over the place

Good luck and enjoy "

Starts a slow clap

Used to play rugby, when abouts was this?

By *rNightMan 16 weeks ago

Coventry

My partner did this when we were a couple on here. A Fab user messaged saying he was the best man and wondered if she’d play. The more we chatted the more she liked the thought of it.

So we booked the same hotel in Leeds that they were staying in. Even asked for adjoining rooms. I met with a couple of the guys earlier in the day, had a beer and a chat. Laid some ground rules. He had lots of legit veris which also helped.

Then she met them in the hotel bar and went out with them before heading back to the hotel at the end of the night. This was about six years ago and talking about it now is still a turn on. Her stories of what happened were amazing. I got pics and vids throughout the bar crawl and could hear them in the room next door.

By *ourbon1Man 16 weeks ago

wales

love to hear about her experience

By *embshunterMan 16 weeks ago

Haverfordwest

Good luck and enjoy "

Oh nice. Lucky players.

By *nihorn40 OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Barry

"My partner did this when we were a couple on here. A Fab user messaged saying he was the best man and wondered if she’d play. The more we chatted the more she liked the thought of it.

So we booked the same hotel in Leeds that they were staying in. Even asked for adjoining rooms. I met with a couple of the guys earlier in the day, had a beer and a chat. Laid some ground rules. He had lots of legit veris which also helped.

Then she met them in the hotel bar and went out with them before heading back to the hotel at the end of the night. This was about six years ago and talking about it now is still a turn on. Her stories of what happened were amazing. I got pics and vids throughout the bar crawl and could hear them in the room next door. "

This is hot as fuck

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 15 weeks ago

All over the place

Have you managed this yet then?

"Any women (or men of course) ever considered this?

Got asked by a guy to do it a few months ago, he was very smooth talking and welcoming and got me 97% of the way to saying yes....and then the wedding was called off lol.

It's something I've thought about since - obviously would have to be the right people and right scenario, some stags are 4 guys, some are 12 including dads for example hahaha

Just curious if this is something people fantasise about (or have done and have stories about!!) since I didn't really consider it until that guy messaged me"

By *nihorn40 OP   Woman 15 weeks ago

Barry

"Have you managed this yet then?

Just curious if this is something people fantasise about (or have done and have stories about!!) since I didn't really consider it until that guy messaged me"

No lol would have to be the right group and situation. Had a few offers but sketchy ones. That one guy that got me into the idea just approached everything in the right way and then disappeared and I Will probably be mourning the fact it didn't happen for ever lol

By *otSupermanMan 15 weeks ago

risca

Well I work for a hen and stag event company if you fancy posing for some Jude art classes for stag groups

By *andering Welsh GuyMan 15 weeks ago

All over the place

Wish one of my friends was due to get married haha

"Have you managed this yet then?

Just curious if this is something people fantasise about (or have done and have stories about!!) since I didn't really consider it until that guy messaged me

No lol would have to be the right group and situation. Had a few offers but sketchy ones. That one guy that got me into the idea just approached everything in the right way and then disappeared and I Will probably be mourning the fact it didn't happen for ever lol"

By *odka Red BallMan 14 weeks ago

Bideford

About 5 years ago we persuaded a very carefree Navy girl to come to a friend's stag doo in Magaluf, probably telling her it was a freebie swing it. But she was great, went out and matched us drink for drink and was up for lots of naughty dancing, winning a bottle of cheap plonk for flashing her tits in the Red Lion . When we got back the partied carried on, with rigged strip poker which led to her getting fully naked and sucking a few dicks, then slept with the best man and the groom. Similar on night 2 as well. Best stag do I've been on.

» Add a new message to this topic