FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > Another social sabotaged

Another social sabotaged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This evening, two days before a fun disco social was due to take place that 45 people were down to attend, we have had to send the following message out to all those fellow fabsters who were looking forward to the event:

The Disco Social that we have spent ages planning, for Thursday night, has been cancelled.

Despite our attempts at trying to keep it discreet and asking people to refer to it as a private birthday party, someone has phoned the venue today and asked about what time the ‘fabswingers party’ starts on Thursday. The venue owner has phoned me and said he is not happy to have this event on his premises.

This is what happened to the Neath social last week, but luckily the organisers had enough time to find another venue – we haven’t, so have no choice but to cancel.

We are closing The Jackie Fan Club profile because we are so disappointed that there are small minded people on this site who have sabotaged our efforts to share a bit of fun with you guys.

So sorry for the disappointment. As you can imagine, we are both gutted.

There is no point in us ranting on because whoever the person / people are, who have repeatedly done things to spoil other people's fun on this site remain anonymous and will no doubt, remain small-minded, vindictive people.

We just want to say a huge thank you to all the friends who contacted us about The Jackie Fan Club idea and who share a love of this lifestyle and the music of our younger days - a combination that always gives us a feel good factor which will continue to live on in our parties and fun with friends.

Therein lies the key .... we will stick to the friends we know we can trust and will be even more wary now of 'opening our doors' too wide.

Our message to whoever went out of their way to spoil the fun of the good people, and it would have taken some effort, is simple. You will eventually be found out, and when you are, the word will go out. We have no idea what your motives are, but if you have a problem with us or anyone else involved in organising the social, grow a pair and have a go at us directly. You are just idiotic cowards and we offer you our deepest contempt. This profile is being closed, no point in keeping it open after all, but you know who and where we are.

Rosie & Stig

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well said both someone needs to man up and admit they are complete and utter idiot xxx

I can't believe this I mean how petty but don't you worry karma is a bitch with a nasty bite, they will get there's one day lets just hope its sooner rather than later ...

love and respect to you guys don't let the bastards get you down xxx

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

Totaly gutted for u xxxx and for everyone attending xxx

hope you change your minds in the future xxx

[Removed by poster at 21/04/15 20:38:50]

Open message whoever you are gutless spineless cowards, you will be found out, someone always slips up ............ heartless people just jealous of other members having AN INNOCENT FECKING NIGHT OUT

What selfish awlful people/person why do they do it there was no harm just decent people getting together to chat and dance and have a laugh

just so sad that you guys are closing the profile hopefully they will be found out just horrible people

Xx

getting out of hand now ...since when have adults sitting in a room having a drink having a chat and dance been so wrong ....some people really need to get a life....

Pathetic and gutless.

Thanks both for trying - I was looking forward to a local social.

By *all Mid WalesMan  over a year ago

Mid Wales

Sorry to hear that. Probably someone who thinks that they can demand people to meet at their will and found it doesnt work that way and phone out of spite at being turned down

Could it just be someone not liking the idea of new(ish) people arranging socials?

No toes are being stepped on, no-one is being edged out. All would have been welcome, just needed a message. No need to be stupid, underhand and just plain nasty!

Think its time for a re think on this site.....

By *ilthyfucks69Couple  over a year ago

Neverland

"Think its time for a re think on this site....."

I agree with this

By *inkypair40-SocialsCouple  over a year ago

newport

"Could it just be someone not liking the idea of new(ish) people arranging socials?

No toes are being stepped on, no-one is being edged out. All would have been welcome, just needed a message. No need to be stupid, underhand and just plain nasty!"

I hope this comment isn't aimed at any of us organisers, I for one isn't bothered who else arranges socials!

The site seems to be full of egotistical, needy, nasty & vindictive people nowadays, it makes it a hard place to be some days. Truly gutted

By *onny-n-clydeCouple  over a year ago

cwmbran,

So so gutted for you both after all your hard work guys. This is downright spiteful schoolyard behaviour and whoever is responsible is obviously not mature enough to be on an adult site anyway. Who ever did this needs to grow up and leave us all to have fun in peace!

Much love to Rosie and Stiglitz hope to see you both soon xx

This is awful I'm so sorry for you guys and all the hard work you've put into it is now wasted xxx

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

Just a few woords from me to the people/person who sabotaged the social....

You are evil vindictive twunts!

newport

"Just a few woords from me to the people/person who sabotaged the social....

You are evil vindictive twunts!"

"Could it just be someone not liking the idea of new(ish) people arranging socials?

No toes are being stepped on, no-one is being edged out. All would have been welcome, just needed a message. No need to be stupid, underhand and just plain nasty! I hope this comment isn't aimed at any of us organisers, I for one isn't bothered who else arranges socials! "

That is so childish. Some sad cunts about xx

No toes are being stepped on, no-one is being edged out. All would have been welcome, just needed a message. No need to be stupid, underhand and just plain nasty! I hope this comment isn't aimed at any of us organisers, I for one isn't bothered who else arranges socials! "

Absolutely not aimed at anyone in particular, specially those who, like yourselves, put in a lot of work for socials.

[Removed by poster at 21/04/15 21:34:10]

I really can't see what these ppl get out of it . Grassing the socials it's so childish grrrrr

I can't believe two socials in a row spoilt. I just don't understand it. X

By *astmeetswest77Couple  over a year ago

monmouth

Really sorry for you all.

Not that we were attending but we are looking forward to up and coming events over the summer. Hope this isnt how its going to be from now on.

Whoever you you are. Your a sad excuse for a human. More intelligent life living at the bottom of ponds

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Really sorry to hear this, why anyone would want to ruin a night out for folks, and spoil the hard work put in by two great people, is beyond us.

Only way to avoid this in future is to be upfront with venue owners/managers, after all, nothing untoward happens at these socials, and that way whoever is doing this will eventually (hopefully) get bored, and maybe make a mistake, which will lead to them getting found out.

It is getting out of hand as someone said earlier whats wrong in us having a drink and a boogie but there lies a slight hope small private venue so small can be good JFC just on a smaller scale I cant message everyone who wanted to come IM OUT OF AGE RANGE lol but as Freddie sang THE SHOW MUST GO ON lol

"Really sorry to hear this, why anyone would want to ruin a night out for folks, and spoil the hard work put in by two great people, is beyond us.

Only way to avoid this in future is to be upfront with venue owners/managers, after all, nothing untoward happens at these socials, and that way whoever is doing this will eventually (hopefully) get bored, and maybe make a mistake, which will lead to them getting found out.

"

"Really sorry to hear this, why anyone would want to ruin a night out for folks, and spoil the hard work put in by two great people, is beyond us.

"

I just emailed them both and said that a friend of mine owns a pub and I would be more than happy to discuss events being held there and also being upfront with them. Like you said we don't get up to any harm we all get together for a social chat drink and dance and the ocassional falley over if your me lol. Xx

brecon

I just emailed them both and said that a friend of mine owns a pub and I would be more than happy to discuss events being held there and also being upfront with them. Like you said we don't get up to any harm we all get together for a social chat drink and dance and the ocassional falley over if your me lol. Xx"

Sounds ideal!

Ever the optimist, I'd hope that this was just someone being bloody stupid and making a mistake rather than intentionally trying to spoil anyone's fun, but given that this is the second one in a row, it's a hard belief to cling to.

What a total shame. That said, nice to see someone has potentially identified an alternative.

Just gutted for you guys going to all that effort to arrange something fun and nice for people only to have it scuppered at the last minute, and of course those of you who were attending.

I was going to say that...do you think some durrbrain just didn't think?? And rang to ask?? Xx

"I was going to say that...do you think some durrbrain just didn't think?? And rang to ask?? Xx"

Personally I wouldn't be surprised. Let's face it, there's a fair few of them about (and yes, I know I fall squarely into the idiot category, but it wasn't me).

"Ever the optimist, I'd hope that this was just someone being bloody stupid and making a mistake rather than intentionally trying to spoil anyone's fun, but given that this is the second one in a row, it's a hard belief to cling to.

What a total shame. That said, nice to see someone has potentially identified an alternative.

Just gutted for you guys going to all that effort to arrange something fun and nice for people only to have it scuppered at the last minute, and of course those of you who were attending. "

This spoiler took some effort. They probably called every venue in town until they got to the right one, even then our contact did not let on to them, just contacted us and asked us to cancel. All who were attending had been told times etc. and it would have been easier to contact us if they had to have it repeated. This was no mistake.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the messages of support. You are right .. we shouldn't let the b&5"#ds get to us, but it's gutting when all your hard work is wasted.

We have called off Thursdays social except for those who get in touch with kitten about her alternative ... it's too late to re-arrange a full social for then.

But we will liase with lick and suck's contact and try to get a social set up soon in a venue who are fully aware of who we are so that we can't be bullied by the spoilers.

Watch this space.

Rosie and Stig xx

Great stuff Rosie & Stig don't let the bastards grind you down xxxx loves you guys whatever social you arrange we will be there, cos by far the best hosts of parties we have ever been to

Knowing how difficult it is for the organisers of any social event ...

It's such a shame that a minority have to go and spoil it for everyone.

Kudos to anyone that goes to the effort of any of these events

"Just a few woords from me to the people/person who sabotaged the social....

You are evil vindictive twunts!"

Seems to be a lot of sad, jealous, childish, pathetic etc people on here, this site used to be fun and people friendly but it seems the more people who do socials the more bitchy it's got......sad really as this is supposed to be an Adult site.

the JFC social will rise from the ashes i am sure for everyone, just this thursday a scaled down smaller social till new venue is sorted .

By *arren e treggidenMan  over a year ago

pembroke dock wales

there are so many pubs around that need trade just be upfront with them tell them what you are doing then there in the know your doing nothing illegal i used to organize socials and thats what they are socials dont give up be more honest with venue owners if you need door people i have contact with swing friendly door staff i have venues in carmarthenshire and pembrokeshire fook the haters dont let them win

Sorry to hear that. This site isn't what it used to be. Sigh.

By *untime biatchWoman  over a year ago

ova by ea wales

"Sorry to hear that. This site isn't what it used to be. Sigh. "
your right jealousy and spite is over taking so sad xx

well i was looking forward to putting on me glad rags and popping out for a few hours thursday but hey ho will still enjoy the evening

What an appalling way to behave. Some people are beneath contempt

"Seems to be a lot of sad, jealous, childish, pathetic etc people on here, this site used to be fun and people friendly but it seems the more people who do socials the more bitchy it's got......sad really as this is supposed to be an Adult site."

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 06:22:01]

Well it looks like we are good to go

By *igjrvMan  over a year ago

blackwood

What an idiot was looking forward to attending my first social x

"This evening, two days before a fun disco social was due to take place that 45 people were down to attend, we have had to send the following message out to all those fellow fabsters who were looking forward to the event:

The Disco Social that we have spent ages planning, for Thursday night, has been cancelled.

Despite our attempts at trying to keep it discreet and asking people to refer to it as a private birthday party, someone has phoned the venue today and asked about what time the ‘fabswingers party’ starts on Thursday. The venue owner has phoned me and said he is not happy to have this event on his premises.

This is what happened to the Neath social last week, but luckily the organisers had enough time to find another venue – we haven’t, so have no choice but to cancel.

We are closing The Jackie Fan Club profile because we are so disappointed that there are small minded people on this site who have sabotaged our efforts to share a bit of fun with you guys.

So sorry for the disappointment. As you can imagine, we are both gutted.

There is no point in us ranting on because whoever the person / people are, who have repeatedly done things to spoil other people's fun on this site remain anonymous and will no doubt, remain small-minded, vindictive people.

We just want to say a huge thank you to all the friends who contacted us about The Jackie Fan Club idea and who share a love of this lifestyle and the music of our younger days - a combination that always gives us a feel good factor which will continue to live on in our parties and fun with friends.

Therein lies the key .... we will stick to the friends we know we can trust and will be even more wary now of 'opening our doors' too wide.

Our message to whoever went out of their way to spoil the fun of the good people, and it would have taken some effort, is simple. You will eventually be found out, and when you are, the word will go out. We have no idea what your motives are, but if you have a problem with us or anyone else involved in organising the social, grow a pair and have a go at us directly. You are just idiotic cowards and we offer you our deepest contempt. This profile is being closed, no point in keeping it open after all, but you know who and where we are.

Rosie & Stig

"

Aww... Why some numpty has had to spoil it is sad ... Good on you for spending your time organising for all the decent Jackie fans ..

By *appy campersCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

Sad times More and more social events are coming to an end. I don't understand what these people have to gain?

Liose lips sink ships as they say.....

Hope you don't get too disheartened guys xx

This is so sad

What do these people get outta doing this

Swinging has a lovely social side to it

And you meet some great new people face to face

It helps get verification,s

Also

Just don't understand it

Don't let this get you down

Rosie & stig lots of love xxxxx

"Thanks everyone for the messages of support. You are right .. we shouldn't let the b&5"#ds get to us, but it's gutting when all your hard work is wasted.

We have called off Thursdays social except for those who get in touch with kitten about her alternative ... it's too late to re-arrange a full social for then.

But we will liase with lick and suck's contact and try to get a social set up soon in a venue who are fully aware of who we are so that we can't be bullied by the spoilers.

Watch this space.

Rosie and Stig xx"

its funny what you find out when you least expect it but don't worry karma is gonna have a massive bite on this one..!!!!!

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 12:53:23]

did try to message you mess about smaller version of jfc but you have age barrier on so i cant but lets hopewe can find out who is doing all this idiocy for our get togethers xxx kitten

"did try to message you mess about smaller version of jfc but you have age barrier on so i cant but lets hopewe can find out who is doing all this idiocy for our get togethers xxx kitten"

Will ring her now kitten and tell her to message you hun xx

"did try to message you mess about smaller version of jfc but you have age barrier on so i cant but lets hopewe can find out who is doing all this idiocy for our get togethers xxx kitten

Will ring her now kitten and tell her to message you hun xx "

lol Cant message I don't have a pic on my profile kitten will open mine up for you now x

Personally, I don't think you should close your profile down. It's sad that people go to such lengths to sabotage these socials which obviously seem to be very popular with the likes of those that are due to attend. I would continue to do as you have been doing and stick two fingers up to whoever it is that is the culprit x

"Personally, I don't think you should close your profile down. It's sad that people go to such lengths to sabotage these socials which obviously seem to be very popular with the likes of those that are due to attend. I would continue to do as you have been doing and stick two fingers up to whoever it is that is the culprit x"

"did try to message you mess about smaller version of jfc but you have age barrier on so i cant but lets hopewe can find out who is doing all this idiocy for our get togethers xxx kitten

Will ring her now kitten and tell her to message you hun xx

lol Cant message I don't have a pic on my profile kitten will open mine up for you now x"

have taken no profile filter off now mess but still u got age barrier but message rosie she give u details

"Personally, I don't think you should close your profile down. It's sad that people go to such lengths to sabotage these socials which obviously seem to be very popular with the likes of those that are due to attend. I would continue to do as you have been doing and stick two fingers up to whoever it is that is the culprit x "

Interestingly enough I've just been sent some information about who it is that has done the sabotaging! Wonder if the person realises they've given themselves away!

Miss G

Right I wasn't gonna post again on here.

But the bongo drums are banging and names are being mentioned.

Mine being one of them for stopping this social.

Let me tell you I have no intrested who or when socials are held I really don't give to hoots.

Only the other day I have started to take my names of socials due to I can't be arsed to listen to she said he said.

Just because I don't like some of the people who attend socials does not mean for one minute I would jepodise the swinging scene.

Maybe everyone should stop pointing fingers and maybe look a bit closer in your swinging community.....

I for one will be re considering doing any future social events...

Just hope who ever starting the rumours are happy with themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The info I have received is a screen shot of the persons profile replying with the comment

"Yeah I done dancers and the jackie fan club will reckon their party too xxxxx"

Unless it's been photo shopped I know exactly who done it!

???

same here

Yes I've had and seen this message to and it's shocked me x

I've had a few messages saying how cruel I am to point fingers at someone without proof so I will say it again

I AM NOT pointing any fingers at anyone myself and friends are just trying to get to the bottom of it all so that future socials aren't put at risk, there is a lot of work put into socials and that's only what i've seen by helping out so for them to be spoilt is wrong.

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

"Right I wasn't gonna post again on here.

But the bongo drums are banging and names are being mentioned.

Mine being one of them for stopping this social.

Let me tell you I have no intrested who or when socials are held I really don't give to hoots.

Only the other day I have started to take my names of socials due to I can't be arsed to listen to she said he said.

Just because I don't like some of the people who attend socials does not mean for one minute I would jepodise the swinging scene.

Maybe everyone should stop pointing fingers and maybe look a bit closer in your swinging community.....

I for one will be re considering doing any future social events...

Just hope who ever starting the rumours are happy with themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

By *angoman69Man  over a year ago

south

[Removed by poster at 22/04/15 15:13:54]

By *ires_and_IceCouple  over a year ago

Over the Rainbow

Think we all need to take a step back and clear heads xxx

yes I have seen it xx

and dont believe it tbh xxx

It seems a little to convenient . I think they are setting up this person to take the light of themselves !!!

By *3xymamaWoman  over a year ago

RCT

I've seen it too. Very upset and disappointed to be honest

By *ager_jdCouple  over a year ago

bridgend

Can you please send it to us so we can see for ourselves thanks xx

I'm starting to think the same guys which makes this situation so wrong in so many ways I just hope the truth will come out and the true culprit of all this crap is named and shamed

Sorry to hear about the sabotage. There are a lot of gutless twats out there.

"Sorry to hear about the sabotage. There are a lot of gutless twats out there. "

hey sexy lady where you been hiding???

"I'm starting to think the same guys which makes this situation so wrong in so many ways I just hope the truth will come out and the true culprit of all this crap is named and shamed"

brecon

"It seems a little to convenient . I think they are setting up this person to take the light of themselves !!!"

Finally, someone takes a step back and thinks things through.

What better way to get away with it than to put someone else in the frame?

If people didn't act like a lynch mob, and go running with a rope, they might actually figure out who it might be.

Compare the msg with historical posts and its clear its two different ppl writing.

However, this is the mistake that proves my theory, although i have no hard facts, so I will keep quiet on who I believe it is

#justcallmesherlock

I'm new to the scene but am so shocked at all this

As a newbie also it's sad to see people causing arguments between a community.

The people responsible will out themselves soon enough they'll probably brag to the wrong person.

As I see it stick together balls to them and have fun. That way you'll piss them off even more.

I will have my pennys worth now..

I'd like to think for one I am not that fucking stupid....

2.my status says clear on the pic my status is never clear...

3.i will prove that this isn't me and the people that know me know I would never do anything like this.

4.strange how the people who have it in for me are the ones that recieved the txt don't you think??????

5.i for one would never ever of curculiated that message until I had spoke to the person first regarding this

But like I said cheers girls and karma is a bitch

"I will have my pennys worth now..

3.i will prove that this isn't me and the people that know me know I would never do anything like this.

4.strange how the people who have it in for me are the ones that recieved the txt don't you think??????

5.i for one would never ever of curculiated that message until I had spoke to the person first regarding this

But like I said cheers girls and karma is a bitch"

had I been able to contact you i'd have asked you myself if it was you who did the messages as it is I only sent them to 2 people so that I could have them passed to you for you to see them yourself .. its no secret that we don't like each other but i'm not such a bitch as to blame someone without concret evidence.. Maybe the people/person who have done this picked us as it would take the heat off them which it has... i'll also say like I've told others today that if falsely accused then its bang out of order and totally wrong maybe its time for people to put their heads together and see who would have the most to gain from so much trouble caused..

We might not get on BUT i'd never wish these false allegations on anyone it would just be nice to get to the bottom of it for everyone concerned.

Ok all

Just to let everyone know that after major investigations from other sources,the offending pic has been proved as fake and has been photo shopped.

This has caused major distress to people today and whoever is doing this is a dispicable vile person.

At least have the balls to contact us directly and not be a coward

A lot of people have become very disalusioned with the site due to your conduct.

It must be a case of extreamly small cock syndrome and constantly being turned down by lots of people.

Can anyone who has had a copy of the pic please contact me by message, also please do not forward it on to anyone else (if you have already had a copy)as we really dont want this out in the general public.

If anyone else has any info please contact myself directly

xxxDDxxx

Out of curiosity who had this fake message first? ????

newport

"Ok all

Just to let everyone know that after major investigations from other sources,the offending pic has been proved as fake and has been photo shopped.

This has caused major distress to people today and whoever is doing this is a dispicable vile person.

At least have the balls to contact us directly and not be a coward

A lot of people have become very disalusioned with the site due to your conduct.

It must be a case of extreamly small cock syndrome and constantly being turned down by lots of people.

Can anyone who has had a copy of the pic please contact me by message, also please do not forward it on to anyone else (if you have already had a copy)as we really dont want this out in the general public.

If anyone else has any info please contact myself directly

xxxDDxxx

"

But like I said cheers girls and karma is a bitch

had I been able to contact you i'd have asked you myself if it was you who did the messages as it is I only sent them to 2 people so that I could have them passed to you for you to see them yourself .. its no secret that we don't like each other but i'm not such a bitch as to blame someone without concret evidence.. Maybe the people/person who have done this picked us as it would take the heat off them which it has... i'll also say like I've told others today that if falsely accused then its bang out of order and totally wrong maybe its time for people to put their heads together and see who would have the most to gain from so much trouble caused..

We might not get on BUT i'd never wish these false allegations on anyone it would just be nice to get to the bottom of it for everyone concerned. "

Plenty of people you know could of got hold of me.....

Like you said it's no secret you don't lile me but for you and your crowd it was gossip

"Out of curiosity who had this fake message first? ????"

I only ask as when I tapped in the first 5 numbers of the number that it was sent from it brought up the rest of the number.

So I'm no sherlock Holmes but the number was once stored in my phone

I'm stepping from this now as it's not worth it.

Thanks to those who believed me and those who didn't well no loss.

Happy swinging

By *ewie3Man  over a year ago

Neath

But like I said cheers girls and karma is a bitch"

Right, my turn.

It's very easy to try and set someone up as the culprit, but it must have been a complete idiot to try this one.

I don't have a clue who is responsible, and will not go slinging accusations in public, neither should anyone else. The culprit will eventually give themselves away, but it will probably all be another case of he said/she said. So if anyone does find out who this is, tackle them yourself, face to face. Only pass the name on if you have absolute proof. Until then, lets all calm down. Yes, we all have people who we don't get on with, we are all human after all, but childish digs and over-reactions are playing into the hands of the idiots who started all this.

Message to the idiot, leave now! You will be found out eventually, and if it's by me I will be having words. Go and play on some other site and leave us all alone. If you can't do that, man up and contact me directly.

Everyone else, let's carry on enjoying ourselves, but your eyes and ears open.

"Out of curiosity who had this fake message first? ????

I only ask as when I tapped in the first 5 numbers of the number that it was sent from it brought up the rest of the number.

So I'm no sherlock Holmes but the number was once stored in my phone "

then u know who sent the message then gigs if the no was once stored in your phone x

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

So I'm no sherlock Holmes but the number was once stored in my phone then u know who sent the message then gigs if the no was once stored in your phone x"

Not if the name from the number has been deleted

"Right, my turn.

It's very easy to try and set someone up as the culprit, but it must have been a complete idiot to try this one.

I don't have a clue who is responsible, and will not go slinging accusations in public, neither should anyone else. The culprit will eventually give themselves away, but it will probably all be another case of he said/she said. So if anyone does find out who this is, tackle them yourself, face to face. Only pass the name on if you have absolute proof. Until then, lets all calm down. Yes, we all have people who we don't get on with, we are all human after all, but childish digs and over-reactions are playing into the hands of the idiots who started all this.

Message to the idiot, leave now! You will be found out eventually, and if it's by me I will be having words. Go and play on some other site and leave us all alone. If you can't do that, man up and contact me directly.

Everyone else, let's carry on enjoying ourselves, but your eyes and ears open."

What do you mean calm down?????

I have jist be accused of doing something I haven't.

And your "friends"have dished out a whattsapp which I fake and you want me to calm down???????

So I'm no sherlock Holmes but the number was once stored in my phone then u know who sent the message then gigs if the no was once stored in your phone x"

And as for who had it first it was sent roughly the same time to a few of us.

This has got far too out of hand on all accounts. What worries me as someone has my number and I don't give it out very often usually use Kik so it's someone we've all spoken to at some point!

As I have had the number and deleted them from my contact then yes I know who it is.

I'm jist ringing my phone company to find out when this number last had contact with me...

I have a few names in head so I will see what they say

I know for one it certainly isn't me as I received the message and u have had the same number for the last 10+ years

So I'm no sherlock Holmes but the number was once stored in my phone then u know who sent the message then gigs if the no was once stored in your phone x

And as for who had it first it was sent roughly the same time to a few of us.

This has got far too out of hand on all accounts. What worries me as someone has my number and I don't give it out very often usually use Kik so it's someone we've all spoken to at some point!"

U were all ok gossiping and pressing 4ward on the txts this morning but now all seem to want to say it's our of hand.i will find who done this....

Mayb it someone who has had a new mobile number and kept this for spare...

Who knows hey

I barely keep up with one phone let alone have a second hence why I don't give my number out often and use a chat app.

And course you never gossip Gigs!

"I know for one it certainly isn't me as I received the message and u have had the same number for the last 10+ years "

Bit paranoid there aren't you?

"And course you never gossip Gigs! "

Well backed fire now hasn't it lol

More information about this whole thing.

Rosie has spoken to our contact at the venue. The person who contacted them to ask about the social was male. Also to those who saw the fake message, check out the number it was sent from, do you have it on your phone? Checked our phones, no luck. Anyone else wants to check, message me.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

Checked it through my phone and it's never been saved on it. Also put it into Facebook and it hasn't been saved onto a profile on there

No at all! I want to find out the culprit just as much as you they've dragged me into this too i have nothing to do with social organising only the party mentioned.

I said at the start I wasn't sure if it was fake or not. But the culprit needa to be stopped.

"More information about this whole thing.

Rosie has spoken to our contact at the venue. The person who contacted them to ask about the social was male. Also to those who saw the fake message, check out the number it was sent from, do you have it on your phone? Checked our phones, no luck. Anyone else wants to check, message me."

Yes I have checked that Rosie it hasn't shown a name up

"I know for one it certainly isn't me as I received the message and u have had the same number for the last 10+ years

Bit paranoid there aren't you?"

Not paranoid at all I know I had nothing to do with the sending of the message I was just as shocked to recieve the message

Why all this on a PUBLIC forum? No discretion or maturity yet again

newport

Right you lot, enough is enough with all these comments between you who dont get on. Why can't you draw the line, and get your heads together and try abd figure out who it is. Hubby has spent all afternoon with someone getting proof that the profile was fake, and glad to say we got the proof. I think it's time you put your differences behind you and try to nail this arsehole