FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Wales > forums turning into a joke

forums turning into a joke

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

with all these will u meet me threads the forum page is getting boring just our opinion

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agreed - there is a specified section for arranging meets so why use the forums to do it?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Variety is the spice of life!

I've seen some very interesting threads on the forums, and yes, sometimes there are a lot of "samey" ones too.

Take a trip around the rest of the forums, I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the variety of subjects covered.

brecon

And.... yes we would, to both the above.... lol

Not every subject is going to be of interest to everyone. The "would you?" threads are boring to some but fun to others. They are always clearly headed so there is always the choice of not reading the ones that that irritate people.

By *eswillMan  over a year ago

Chepstow

"Not every subject is going to be of interest to everyone. The "would you?" threads are boring to some but fun to others. They are always clearly headed so there is always the choice of not reading the ones that that irritate people."

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"with all these will u meet me threads the forum page is getting boring just our opinion"

We think the 'would you shag the person above' is now getting extremely boring and pointless..

These would you threads are attention seeking and ego trips. Sad as hell

even sadder are the one,s who feel the need to keep saying *bump* is it that they have nothing constructive to say or is it the fact no one is showing any interest in there post

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"even sadder are the one,s who feel the need to keep saying *bump* is it that they have nothing constructive to say or is it the fact no one is showing any interest in there post "

I love the word bump, it always reminds me of someone kicking a cardboard box full of rubbish about - bit like some of the bumped posts!

Wolf

"even sadder are the one,s who feel the need to keep saying *bump* is it that they have nothing constructive to say or is it the fact no one is showing any interest in there post "

brecon

I don't really understand why, if people don't like a certain type of thread, they feel the need to start or contribute to a thread whinging about it?

Lets face it, thats not a very attractive thing to do, you have a choice about which threads you read, others have a choice about what threads they start, surely its easier just to pass them by if you dont like them?

If I didnt know any better, I would say people are just looking to start an argument, but that would just be silly, wouldn't it?

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Pmsl

"I don't really understand why, if people don't like a certain type of thread, they feel the need to start or contribute to a thread whinging about it?

Lets face it, thats not a very attractive thing to do, you have a choice about which threads you read, others have a choice about what threads they start, surely its easier just to pass them by if you dont like them?

If I didnt know any better, I would say people are just looking to start an argument, but that would just be silly, wouldn't it? "

Perhaps you should of left your post as just "I don't realy understand"

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Please stroke my ego posts.

Slightly high school.

[Removed by poster at 13/05/12 16:35:09]

yes you do have a choice of what u read but you also have the choice to comment on a thread without it being seen as argumentive

It would be a very boring world indeed if we all liked the same things or shared the same views. We should all be allowed to express ourselves how we wish & if that is by responding to silly threads then so be it, its all just a bit of fun anyway ... Or isn't it for some?

brecon

"I don't really understand why, if people don't like a certain type of thread, they feel the need to start or contribute to a thread whinging about it?

If I didnt know any better, I would say people are just looking to start an argument, but that would just be silly, wouldn't it?

Perhaps you should of left your post as just "I don't realy understand""

And so it starts.

I kinda hoped the sniping from certain quarters had stopped, but it seems it was too much to ask that certain people could refrain from having a pop when the opportuntiy arose.

brecon

"yes you do have a choice of what u read but you also have the choice to comment on a thread without it being seen as argumentive"

Apologies, I guess my post should have been less confrontational. I'm all for freedom of choice on these threads, I should remember that before posting a potentially inflammitory response.

And so it starts.

I kinda hoped the sniping from certain quarters had stopped, but it seems it was too much to ask that certain people could refrain from having a pop when the opportuntiy arose.

"

nope you havnt stopped

Bump! No I wouldn't do Smiffy

Ffs Prof u is getting far too fussy

By *f3_ladyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

And what about the word association threads? Boring or what? Have people got nothing better to do with their lives?

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

brecon

And so it starts.

nope you havnt stopped "

Blah

i rest my case

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can you please keep your issues away from the forums.

friends getting banned now for just expressing a opinion from forums ffs close the thread

By *unnyfunCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I did ask you all to keep your issues away from the forums, obviously it didn't and posts have had to be removed.

Time to shut this.

Please check out the forum rules before you post, it will save people getting time outs.