FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Lack of condom use

Lack of condom use

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

I was absolutely shocked last night about the number of single guys in a group situation that either didn't have own condoms or went to enter someone without one on

Don't get me wrong this is not an anti bare back thread but in a group play in a club I would have expected a bit more thoughfullnes

Luckily I was with 2 people ladies that I knew and had to say no condom no play, but some lads even lied try to about

I am actually quiet angry as it's taking the piss completely

Anyway rant over....just wondered what other people's thoughts were

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Why do people worry about what others do??

How does this affect you??

Practice safer sex and you are not affected...This has always gone on and will continue to..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They obviously don't give a shit about their selfs or anyone else

Bristol.

"They obviously don't give a shit about their selfs or anyone else "

Anyone else???

Do you not get it? No body is forcing you to have unsafe sex...it is a choice.

As long as you use them I wouldn't worry about what others do

By *ungBlackTopMan  over a year ago

salford

"They obviously don't give a shit about their selfs or anyone else

Anyone else???

Do you not get it? No body is forcing you to have unsafe sex...it is a choice. "

Agreed. We're all grown up and have the capacity to make choices. If you protect yourself then why care?

Party must've been shit though if you woke up at 1035 to tell us about it. LOL

By *irty-milfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I am sure the op thought his post would gain lots of support from others who share his sense of outrage.

No doubt he will be disappointed with the tone of the response so far. Which incidentally I agree with.

Personally I am quite comfortable with the idea that other adults can make their own choices on this topic.

Maybe a letter to the daily mail would get a suitable response

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I was absolutely shocked last night about the number of single guys in a group situation that either didn't have own condoms or went to enter someone without one on

Don't get me wrong this is not an anti bare back thread but in a group play in a club I would have expected a bit more thoughfullnes

Luckily I was with 2 people ladies that I knew and had to say no condom no play, but some lads even lied try to about

Anyway rant over....just wondered what other people's thoughts were "

My thoughts are; I wonder why people with thoughts such as yours are on a swingers site to start with!

This is another reason I won't go to a club. I don't want my partner having to keep guard, to make sure someone isn't trying to slip in uncovered, unnoticed.

I had someone remove his condom, when he was behind me, on a one to one meet.

I can't see behind me or keep an eye on everyone, in a group situation.

These men should be ejected from the club and banned for life.

"I was absolutely shocked last night about the number of single guys in a group situation that either didn't have own condoms or went to enter someone without one on

My thoughts are; I wonder why people with thoughts such as yours are on a swingers site to start with!"

You're saying it's ok for men to penetrate a woman without a condom, without their consent, in a club?

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

"Maybe a letter to the daily mail would get a suitable response "

If he suggested it was immigrants not using the condoms I'd guarantee it'd get published

"This is another reason I won't go to a club. I don't want my partner having to keep guard, to make sure someone isn't trying to slip in uncovered, unnoticed.

These men should be ejected from the club and banned for life. "

This I agree with.....rather than the OP who seems to be talking about observations.

A woman in a club should always have a "wingman" (m or f) looking out for such idiots.

My thoughts are; I wonder why people with thoughts such as yours are on a swingers site to start with!"

I'm guessing you're one of the men who will try to slip in without a condom.

"This is another reason I won't go to a club. I don't want my partner having to keep guard, to make sure someone isn't trying to slip in uncovered, unnoticed.

This I agree with.....rather than the OP who seems to be talking about observations.

A woman in a club should always have a "wingman" (m or f) looking out for such idiots."

They shouldn't have to though. The OP was the wingman, and did exactly that. I'd go fucking mental if someone tried that with me.

We are sure that "_ikec81" the originator of the post knows that it is a life style choice of whether to have sex with Condom's or not!

We might be wrong, but we believe that he is shocked at the amount of single Guy's that try to have group sex without a condom! Frankly we think that it displays a general lack of respect to fellow citizens, a trend that is increasing generally throughout every walk of life.

Those attempting to have sex without a condom could unknowingly be attempting inflicting untold misery on the recipient.

As many have said, it is a lifestyle choice, but we think that the originator was referring to the amount of people that attempt it rather than the recipient accepting it!

By *ainbowBrite57Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

It is depressing that you do have to check, people should respect each other's choices- both ways.

I don't like the idea that a guy would try and slip in bare to "get away with it" when I make it clear I expect safe play

Bristol

My thoughts are; I wonder why people with thoughts such as yours are on a swingers site to start with!

You're saying it's ok for men to penetrate a woman without a condom, without their consent, in a club? "

No...you are saying that I am saying that! I am saying what is New about lots of men not having and not using condoms..personal responsibility means protecting yourself or engaging in safer acts..

When the cock gets hard,the brain goes soft..

Bristol.

If you put yourself in an orgy/group situation with strangers and blindfold yourself and have men fuck you from behind then it's a risk..you have a part to play in such a gamble..

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

I think folks are missing the point here.. it the lack of respect OP was on about.. the fact the guys are lying and say they have condoms on.. is the point.. not a bareback issue at all..

I have seen this happen.. specially in group sex.. and hav pulled guys up at my parties over it.. cover up or stay out.. and always charge condom when charging partner.. that's a must

My rant over too

Happy New Year xx

harrow

"We are sure that "_ikec81" the originator of the post knows that it is a life style choice of whether to have sex with Condom's or not!

We might be wrong, but we believe that he is shocked at the amount of single Guy's that try to have group sex without a condom! Frankly we think that it displays a general lack of respect to fellow citizens, a trend that is increasing generally throughout every walk of life.

Those attempting to have sex without a condom could unknowingly be attempting inflicting untold misery on the recipient.

As many have said, it is a lifestyle choice, but we think that the originator was referring to the amount of people that attempt it rather than the recipient accepting it! "

If the people that read my first post on anti bareback i did say this wasn't an anti bareback post. As I am aware that couples play bareback (not for me but my informed choice)

Thank you that was what i meant ! - it was the blantant lying and disrespect. If you want to play bareback ask. After the first guy I said condoms and other were still trying it on

A piss take in my eyes

harrow

What thoughts by the way would you please like to clarify

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman  over a year ago

x

"We are sure that "_ikec81" the originator of the post knows that it is a life style choice of whether to have sex with Condom's or not!

As many have said, it is a lifestyle choice, but we think that the originator was referring to the amount of people that attempt it rather than the recipient accepting it! "

"I think folks are missing the point here.. it the lack of respect OP was on about.. the fact the guys are lying and say they have condoms on.. is the point.. not a bareback issue at all..

I have seen this happen.. specially in group sex.. and hav pulled guys up at my parties over it.. cover up or stay out.. and always charge condom when charging partner.. that's a must

My rant over too

Happy New Year xx "

Well done Sir, most replies have missed the point that the OP was trying to make Ourselves together with you seem to have got it!

The sad part about this is that we are not in the least bit surprised!

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We have witnessed this too, in a gang bang situation with two women and a number of men.

It is irresponsible in my opinion but we are all responsible for our own health. This point of view strangely is more popular in connection with some areas of health than others.

Like many on here we don't use condoms or dental dams for oral. This puts us more at risk than people who do but less so than people who don't use them at all.

So we all have a choice, to which we're entitled. We all have ban opinion on that choice, to which we're also entitled.

Bristol

What thoughts by the way would you please like to clarify "

I am sorry Mike..i have obviously misunderstood yr observation..

By *winny445Man  over a year ago

battersea

never noticed tho just tbf i only notice myself tho.

I'd be angry if guys tried it on in a club. It's sexual assault if a person penetrates you without protection without checking first that it's ok.

Occasionally I've started to hook up with guys who don't have their own condoms. No condoms no play. A couple have got a bit angry because I wouldn't let them go and beg them from someone else. You're going to a swingers club - why would you not take condoms unless you were hoping to con someone into bareback?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I think it's good the OP was 'on duty' for his friends. In that role to be outraged by the number of guys trying to go bareback is probably normal.

I don't play in clubs but another thing that gets me is guys with condoms not changing to a new one with different women

"I think it's good the OP was 'on duty' for his friends. In that role to be outraged by the number of guys trying to go bareback is probably normal.

I don't play in clubs but another thing that gets me is guys with condoms not changing to a new one with different women "

Last time I went to a club with a friend someone tried that killed my mood I walked out each to their own.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Completely UNACCEPTABLE. Those of you who know me know that I like bareback and make no secret of this. But, as I've said many many times, bareback is a CHOICE. Here, these shitheads are taking that choice away from the woman which is not acceptable. I would agree, if a bloke tries to "slip one in" without a condom he should be thrown out.

I'll tell you what fucks me off, when guys in a group situation put a condom on and shag a woman then move onto another while not changing condom

I've seen this a few time, its the im safe but fuck you attitude that comes with that behaviour that annoys me

If someone tried entering my mrs with no condom in a club, it wouldnt be the club ejecting him.

That person would be thrown out the fire escape with his clothes.

Not acceptable at all.

Grantham

"If someone tried entering my mrs with no condom in a club, it wouldnt be the club ejecting him.

Not acceptable at all."

Keep his clothes

By *reborsinsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

"If someone tried entering my mrs with no condom in a club, it wouldnt be the club ejecting him.

Not acceptable at all."

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Some people prefer bareback others don't though it is pretty shitty for any guy to try sneek in bareback if the lady has asked for rubbers to be worn

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

"I'd be angry if guys tried it on in a club. It's sexual assault if a person penetrates you without protection without checking first that it's ok.

Occasionally I've started to hook up with guys who don't have their own condoms. No condoms no play. A couple have got a bit angry because I wouldn't let them go and beg them from someone else. You're going to a swingers club - why would you not take condoms unless you were hoping to con someone into bareback?"

Many clubs supply condoms though. The few that we go to do

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

don't worry mike... its one of my bugbears as well...

i have has people ask if they can use one of mine, to which i say "get them at the bar!!!"

you would have thought people would think of these things... but you get many a chancer that doesn't...

piss poor prep piss poor preformance...

"I'd be angry if guys tried it on in a club. It's sexual assault if a person penetrates you without protection without checking first that it's ok.

Occasionally I've started to hook up with guys who don't have their own condoms. No condoms no play. A couple have got a bit angry because I wouldn't let them go and beg them from someone else. You're going to a swingers club - why would you not take condoms unless you were hoping to con someone into bareback?

Many clubs supply condoms though. The few that we go to do "

I wouldn't personally trust condoms that were taken from a club. I want them to be a recognized brand in an obviously not out of date packet, in a size and shape that the man prefers.

If he doesn't care enough to bring a condom that fits him well, then I don't care enough to have sex with him.

Edinburgh

"I'll tell you what fucks me off, when guys in a group situation put a condom on and shag a woman then move onto another while not changing condom

I've seen this a few time, its the im safe but fuck you attitude that comes with that behaviour that annoys me "

Yes! I even had a guy ask me "why?" Like I was a freak when he'd just been in another girl and went to enter me and I said "excuse me, new condom please"

"I'll tell you what fucks me off, when guys in a group situation put a condom on and shag a woman then move onto another while not changing condom

I've seen this a few time, its the im safe but fuck you attitude that comes with that behaviour that annoys me

Yes! I even had a guy ask me "why?" Like I was a freak when he'd just been in another girl and went to enter me and I said "excuse me, new condom please""

I always hope it's just because they're a bit thick and uneducated rather than because they just don't care.

Let's just say the real reason this is happening frequently at clubs and parties .. The clubs and party organizers don't have a sure fire way to screen all the men that attend events .... They are business owners first and have to make a profit ....

Totally with you on this one Mike - it's not just about one person playing safe - what if your condom splits after a barebacker had been in - you'd all worry then wouldn't you! I'm not one to get on the orgy bed for a free for all in any way but I always carry a shed load in my play bag & will happily let others have one if they've ran out & I know others that do that too - common courtesy costs nothing & if any guy came near me not bagged up (if I did play that way) they'd soon get my foot in their bollocks!

Completely UNACCEPTABLE. Those of you who know me know that I like bareback and make no secret of this. But, as I've said many many times, bareback is a CHOICE. Here, these shitheads are taking that choice away from the woman which is not acceptable. I would agree, if a bloke tries to "slip one in" without a condom he should be thrown out."

It's fucking annoying. We have had to send people trotting off to buy some before now, but we always ask if they have some before they even take their clothes off.

That being said, my man does feel like he has to stand guard a bit checking that everyone is doing as they're told.

In clubs with younger clientele it seems to be more of an issue. Places with older clientele seem to be much more prepared and respectful.

Ruby

Had this before where single guys tried to "slip" in... usually a nice 4" heel in a specific area "helps" to clear the situation... But it is unacceptable to not use a condom if the party is unhappy for bare back... However some guys think females in clubs are just here for their own fantasies and have no respect at all...

By *erminxWoman  over a year ago

Quinton

"If you put yourself in an orgy/group situation with strangers and blindfold yourself and have men fuck you from behind then it's a risk..you have a part to play in such a gamble.."

Are you kidding me on? I say safe sex, trust someone with my body, they then abuse my trust and try to fuck me bare and it's my fault???

Instant ban from a sex club gets my vote

Unfortunately this does happen at clubs as some do try their luck. The best way is say put one on and your welcome to join in if they look sheepish you know they haven't got any so are not worth joining in.

Most people are more aware of the rules if they have been to clubs before but yes the newer ones are the cause.

If you want bare the go arrange gangbangs.

But people who do like bare, play with trusted friends not newbies!

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Why so many negative responses ?? Im with the op. These guys not wearing a condom in group sex situation should be shot. They are risking themselves as well as the lady(ies) .totally irresponsible....

But two sides to every story...maybe thats what the lady(ies) wanted and all was agreed before hand.

I have been a"bodyguard" in a mmmmmmmmmmf tied up blinfolded situation and had to ensure all the guys covered up first.

Op you have a right to voice your opinion on the forums that what they here for

By *erminxWoman  over a year ago

Quinton

Anyone else???

Do you not get it? No body is forcing you to have unsafe sex...it is a choice. "

Don't you get this? this is people trying to have unprotected sex when it is against wishes, it was not their preference

Sexual assault therefore not acceptable at all!

"If you put yourself in an orgy/group situation with strangers and blindfold yourself and have men fuck you from behind then it's a risk..you have a part to play in such a gamble.."
rubbish. If you ask for safe sex.. thats what you should get.. and most people would have someone like the op looking out for them...

Making sure they have a clean condom on. Most gg sessions we have been to everyone watches out for everyone else.

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

A woman in a club should always have a "wingman" (m or f) looking out for such idiots."

if they know its a condom only meet and they try without a punch in the mouth should be applyed

Hotgirl 32

You do bareback in this day & age

You should be ashamed DISGUSTING

"Hotgirl 32

You should be ashamed DISGUSTING "

Are you for real ?

"Hotgirl 32

That comment says more about you then the receipt.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Hotgirl 32

Really?

"Hotgirl 32

It just got real up in here

"Hotgirl 32

Omg really.. its called choice... in this day and age is probably safer than before any awareness..

Judgemental much...

And no.. we dont indulge in bb except with each other but know others do.

harrow

"Hotgirl 32

You should be ashamed DISGUSTING

Omg really.. its called choice... in this day and age is probably safer than before any awareness..

Judgemental much...

And no.. we dont indulge in bb except with each other but know others do. "

I will hold my hands up and say I have got to a club in past assumed I had condoms in play bag and had to buy some at the club

Now I always check if I know I am going to a club that I have enough for a good play session as one or two are never enough

Also when you hear lads go I haven't got one can you give me one in past i gave, now I dont. If you go to swinging club at least make sure you have condoms as a minimum.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Also when you hear lads go I haven't got one can you give me one in past i gave, now I dont. If you go to swinging club at least make sure you have condoms as a minimum.

"

in the past i did use to give as well as to no to interupt the flow... now i don't as you tend to find it was the same offenders doing it time and time again...

and as for people trying to wander around using the same condom of different women... thats really gross!

the good thing about most clubs and most group situations is that they are normally very well self policed so if you do see something happening that should not, someone will say something.....

I have turned down any offers on this site and many more offers in day to day life as soon as I find out the lady doesn't want me to use condoms.....

It is their choice but very frustrating for myself because I won't risk my health for a little fun.

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

"Maybe a letter to the daily mail would get a suitable response

If he suggested it was immigrants not using the condoms I'd guarantee it'd get published "

Okay, this one was funny!

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

Completely UNACCEPTABLE. Those of you who know me know that I like bareback and make no secret of this. But, as I've said many many times, bareback is a CHOICE. Here, these shitheads are taking that choice away from the woman which is not acceptable. I would agree, if a bloke tries to "slip one in" without a condom he should be thrown out."

I agree. What adults do with consent between themselves is no one else's business. No one. The key is consent. Not for anyone to judge.

Clubs do ban if reported. We reported a guy at chams and he was banned

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

Totally agree with OP

Too many guys go to clubs now without condoms and are either expecting the fem to provide it or go without!!! I always carry a play bag with johnnies in so know I am ok BUt what annoys me is when guys ask randomly if anyone has a spare condom they can use.....on someone else or on an orgy bed!!! Oh yes pal, when I purchased my box of 12 they gave me an extra one for such an occasion!!!

N do not get me started on the guys who think it's ok to use a Johnnie on more than one girl......

That's like saying that it's a womans fault she got sexually assaulted because she'd had a drink or worn a short skirt.

Quite frankly, people with your viewpoint should be discouraged from going to clubs.

Anyone else???

But it is not a choice if people with attitudes such as yours, try to force themselves on you in a club, in a group situation etc, as described by OP

We had a free for all encounter once where the guy had seen others use a condom and even was wearing one while having sex but removed it and was about to re-enter her when put a stop to it. Was end of the night any way but still killed the mood as we put a stop to all activities at that moment.

These men would probably be more prepared to rubber up if they knew that by definition having unprotected sex when consent hasn't been given amounts to rape and would mean joining the sex offenders list and possibly a prision sentence.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Op is entitled post this, and it is useful and interesting, why twist it?

If I posted about seeing somebody d*unk in a club or attacking people in the street, would the reply be 'so what, mind your own business' ?

"Totally agree with OP

Too many guys go to clubs now without condoms and are either expecting the fem to provide it or go without!!! I always carry a play bag with johnnies in so know I am ok BUt what annoys me is when guys ask randomly if anyone has a spare condom they can use.....on someone else or on an orgy bed!!! Oh yes pal, when I purchased my box of 12 they gave me an extra one for such an occasion!!!

N do not get me started on the guys who think it's ok to use a Johnnie on more than one girl......"

Are you originally from Australia or New Zealand ?

That's the only places I have ever heard the term johnnies used for condoms...

Sheffield

"

N do not get me started on the guys who think it's ok to use a Johnnie on more than one girl......

That's the only places I have ever heard the term johnnies used for condoms..."

And England.

"Totally agree with OP

That's very common slang in the UK.

"Totally agree with OP

it is common slang in london x

"

And England."

Really, I didn't have much sex on my visit so I didn't know... thank you

By *ushandkittyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Totally agree with OP

"

In a group play scenario if a guy hasn't got a condom and asks if I've got a spare one, he gets a bemused look and told 'I don't know, I haven't finished using them yet!'

"Totally agree with OP

Nope but thanks for enquiring!!

U just maybe need to get out n about more.....

"Totally agree with OP

In a group play scenario if a guy hasn't got a condom and asks if I've got a spare one, he gets a bemused look and told 'I don't know, I haven't finished using them yet!' "

That's a perfect response - I will be pinching this one thanks!!!

By *r Man.Man  over a year ago

London

I had a partner on here, and she would always check when she went out and was playing in a group situation.

She would always send them away to get condoms, if they tired to go bareback.

I got very animated with her, when I have a view, that if he came to an event or club, without any condoms, why give him the chance to play with you, when you play safe.

I'm a single man, and it can get pretty hard re fun times, but woman who play safe should knock these guys back, and not give them another chance.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

A woman in a club should always have a "wingman" (m or f) looking out for such idiots.

They shouldn't have to though. The OP was the wingman, and did exactly that. I'd go fucking mental if someone tried that with me. "

agreed it s a shame that none but your 'guard' can you trust...totally agree cant have eyes in back of your head and people wonder why single women are nervous about group situations anywhere, when they are on their own..

harrow

They shouldn't have to though. The OP was the wingman, and did exactly that. I'd go fucking mental if someone tried that with me. agreed it s a shame that none but your 'guard' can you trust...totally agree cant have eyes in back of your head and people wonder why single women are nervous about group situations and ywhere, when they are on their own.."

Suzy I must say this was the first time it happened. I never seen it before and it was that the shocked me

Group fun is good, if guys and girls look out for each other. I totally understand why you would be nervous. I would say maybe joining a few couples that you trust just watching a first then taking it from there

By *illyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

why all slate the op, Milly would love to let loose in to a group and not have to worry, but like the op says, people lie, she would want to lay back and enjoy herself, but she would constantly be checking for a condom,

By *ymruambythCouple  over a year ago

grantham

I don't see the problem with the general gripe personally. Everyone makes their own decisions about risk, but in the modern day-and-age the default assumption should be that others would want to play safe, unless stated or indicated clearly.

Have been involved in several group plays in a jacuzzi where a random male (either single guy or male part of another couple) approaches a woman in the group and tries to have penetrative sex without a condom. Usually people are on-the-ball enough to realise this and tell them no, but the assumption that it would be okay in the first place is outdated and selfish.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Hotgirl 32

Yes I do and am honest about it and am selective and am still standing and in one piece. I consider it a CHOICE. No I'm not ashamed and not disgusted. Now go wallow in Judgemental Land

On a practical note, in clubs women geberally have thier bras for condom storage.

When you've only got a towel on as a guy do you just walk about with it in your hand?

"On a practical note, in clubs women geberally have thier bras for condom storage.

When you've only got a towel on as a guy do you just walk about with it in your hand?

"

No you keep your socks on to hold condoms

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

We were always discussed that Abfabs doesn't have a condom machine......apparently you had to ask for them at the front desk like some sort of dirty secret...

This was two yrs ago so might of changed since then!

Edinburgh

I carry a small shag bag with condoms in

Every club I have ever been to has condoms available at the bar, sometimes free - also -I have two in my bag but they have been there since 2015 - as we are soft swing/sex with own partner!

Someone saying they had a condom on when they haven't deserves to be banned from the club - that kind of behaviour is not what swinging is about.

It is personal choice for each person, sex with or without condom and each person must be able to make their own decision - it is their body, their health - m x

harrow

"We were always discussed that Abfabs doesn't have a condom machine......apparently you had to ask for them at the front desk like some sort of dirty secret...

"

I don't think it did the last time I went but in abfabs I find I have nowhere to store them other than locker

Sheffield

"On a practical note, in clubs women geberally have thier bras for condom storage.

"

That's no excuse / reason to not have them in a play room. As a couple I (male) always keep them, never had a problem carrying them under towel / shorts or have a little pouch. Everybody else manages fine too.

Sheffield

"We were always discussed that Abfabs doesn't have a condom machine......apparently you had to ask for them at the front desk like some sort of dirty secret...

I don't think it did the last time I went but in abfabs I find I have nowhere to store them other than locker "

So keep them in a locker and take them to the playroom when ready ro play????

Bristol

Always amazed at the amount of men who totally rely on other men/women to provide protection..

By *emmabTV/TS  over a year ago

Leicestershire

In the past clubs got a good qsupply of condoms from the NHS via the local GUM clinic, but now its down to the local authority to supply things like condoms to swingers clubs and gay saunas they are much more restricted due to cost cutting and local councillors not wanting to be seen to condone recreational sex between consenting adults. However the number of guys that go to events for Cd/Tv and admires without condoms and lube is quite frighting. Maybe it has something to do with less restrictive entrance requirements.

Bristol.

"In the past clubs got a good qsupply of condoms from the NHS via the local GUM clinic, but now its down to the local authority to supply things like condoms to swingers clubs and gay saunas they are much more restricted due to cost cutting and local councillors not wanting to be seen to condone recreational sex between consenting adults. However the number of guys that go to events for Cd/Tv and admires without condoms and lube is quite frighting. Maybe it has something to do with less restrictive entrance requirements. "

If people can afford to pay 'over the odds' entrance to sex clubs saunas etc,then surely they can buy a pack of 3..

A lot of guys just act selfishly and either can't be arsed or rely on others...nothing really changes.

"Hotgirl 32

Jheez what an ass

It seems all these post ever accomplish is getting every summarise how playing bareback is:

1. A choice

2. A risk

3. A choice

4. Preferred by some

5. Not preferred by others

6. Something that if you don't like, don't do it and hush

By *enard ArgenteMan  over a year ago

London and France

These men should be ejected from the club and banned for life. "

And I got the impression that was what the OP was on about, and specifically he had to watch out for his two female friends, who had guys try it on with no condom.....

The fact that there is any argument over this makes me seriously wonder why one bothers to swing

Disgraceful behaviour! people like to think others on the scene are genuine and decent but you simply cannot trust some people. The ladies do have a responsibility themselves aswell though they can't afford to be naive to the danger. That's why i think vetting single guys is a good idea which i see some clubs implement.

"Why do people worry about what others do??

How does this affect you??

Practice safer sex and you are not affected...This has always gone on and will continue to.."

From the OP I think they were trying it on with the ladies he was accompanying. Full agree with him.

No cover, no ducking!

Grantham

"

And England.

Really, I didn't have much sex on my visit so I didn't know... thank you"

It comes from rubber johnnies

Happens alot, guys always push there luck. Sometimes ends in me forcefully chucking em out of the room or the Mrs getting annoyed we go in the jacuzzi haha

"The fact that there is any argument over this makes me seriously wonder why one bothers to swing

"

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

That's no excuse / reason to not have them in a play room. As a couple I (male) always keep them, never had a problem carrying them under towel / shorts or have a little pouch. Everybody else manages fine too."

Yep, I bought a draw string washbag and tuck it into the towel as I fold it over to hold it in place.

» Add a new message to this topic