FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Add Bareback to profile and search criteria.

Add Bareback to profile and search criteria.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Although it appears to be a minority choice there is quite a big minority who enjoy bareback sex.

Unfortunately while "safe sex" is on the list for profile choices "bareback" isn't.

Not everyone enjoys anal but that's on there.

So although I expect nothing will come of this I would like this sites admin to consider adding "Bareback" as an option for profiles.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ominyouMan  over a year ago

London

I would have thought it was fairly obvious if they don't tick the safe sex option

By *um6a9funMan  over a year ago

Messy End

"I would have thought it was fairly obvious if they don't tick the safe sex option"

I would have gone along those lines too, however, I’ve been advised on several occasions how stupid I am to assume such thoughts!

Usually with a few expletives added too.

By *easenRaveCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

If you leave the safe sex box unticked it’s like saying you won’t do safe sex. I do agree there should be a bareback option which if selected would give people the knowledge that the profile owner will happily bareback if both parties prefer. I do find it really annoying when looking at a profile which states safe sex and find a load of bareback pics.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

"I would have thought it was fairly obvious if they don't tick the safe sex option"

will do & always do are the relevant questions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's been asked for many times but they've not done it. I wouldn't say it's the minority either xx

[Removed by poster at 08/05/22 13:37:52]

"If you leave the safe sex box unticked it’s like saying you won’t do safe sex. I do agree there should be a bareback option which if selected would give people the knowledge that the profile owner will happily bareback if both parties prefer. I do find it really annoying when looking at a profile which states safe sex and find a load of bareback pics. "

That one puzzled me too! I do get puzzled easily but still!!!!

j x

"Although it appears to be a minority choice there is quite a big minority who enjoy bareback sex.

Unfortunately while "safe sex" is on the list for profile choices "bareback" isn't.

So although I expect nothing will come of this I would like this sites admin to consider adding "Bareback" as an option for profiles.

"

What a bloody idea that is putting a bareback button on .. may be next to it tbey can put on a funeral directors nu .. ya know just in case .. BAREBACK ..dear oor fucking dear

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

"Although it appears to be a minority choice there is quite a big minority who enjoy bareback sex.

What a bloody idea that is putting a bareback button on .. may be next to it tbey can put on a funeral directors nu .. ya know just in case .. BAREBACK ..dear oor fucking dear "

I'm pretty sure that going bareback doesn't actually kill people, but you're from the posh bit of yorkshire so maybe it does up there

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

"If you leave the safe sex box unticked it’s like saying you won’t do safe sex. "

No it isn't. More like, I'm not afraid to leave the house and cross the road in case I get hit by a car.

Besides, a condom won't necessarily prevent some infections

"If you leave the safe sex box unticked it’s like saying you won’t do safe sex. I do agree there should be a bareback option which if selected would give people the knowledge that the profile owner will happily bareback if both parties prefer. I do find it really annoying when looking at a profile which states safe sex and find a load of bareback pics.

That one puzzled me too! I do get puzzled easily but still!!!!

j x"

I think in these circumstances the photos showing bareback are of the couple themselves not playing with third parties. However, they could be indicating they will do bareback at tones but put safe on profile so they fry more hits on the profile search

For the TVs and bi guys on here... Luckily Fab guys does give the option of searching for Bareback if you enjoy anal.

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

In the bottom section of your profile where you can write a description of yourself.

You could if you choose put interested in BB in Bold type so that it stands out.

There are ways of letting people know what you're looking for

What a bloody idea that is putting a bareback button on .. may be next to it tbey can put on a funeral directors nu .. ya know just in case .. BAREBACK ..dear oor fucking dear

I'm pretty sure that going bareback doesn't actually kill people, but you're from the posh bit of yorkshire so maybe it does up there "

Absolutely nothing posh about us MATE .. so let say for an example you've had 50 other TVs.trannies n grandpas pump away at you for last 20 years all bareback and theyve all had 25 bareback meets .. well the maths isnt worth calculating in our opinion .. cheers pal have a good day

I thought safe sex was wearing 2 condoms just incase the 1st one splits

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

It's something people should discuss and decide themselves tbh.

By *obert RichardsMan  over a year ago

London south of the river

Barebacked my mates wife and now she's pregnant and keeping it.

What should I do?

By *heltenhamBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Barebacked my mates wife and now she's pregnant and keeping it.

What should I do?"

Pay up for the next 18 years

A bareback option would be very handy - it'd tell me who to avoid

"I would have thought it was fairly obvious if they don't tick the safe sex option

In the bottom section of your profile where you can write a description of yourself.

You could if you choose put interested in BB in Bold type so that it stands out.

There are ways of letting people know what you're looking for "

. Yes but that still doesn't help search for bb partners. You still have to fully open the profile and read all the details and 99 times out of 100 its still not mentioned.

What should I do?

Pay up for the next 18 years"

Fuck her arse next time.

By *xposedInTheSunCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

This has been asked for before, both as a method of finding BB partners and also as a method of avoiding them.

My guess is that they haven't done it because:

a) there's a practical limit to how many criteria they can add, and every new one is a step closer to that limit

b) they don't want to appear to be condoning unsafe sex.

What should I do?"

Nothing, it's up to her and one of the risks xx

London

[Removed by poster at 15/05/22 08:04:38]

London

Nothing, it's up to her and one of the risks xx

You need a bareback gangbang xx

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I would have thought it was fairly obvious if they don't tick the safe sex option

There are ways of letting people know what you're looking for "

I could choose to put lots on my profile but if it doesn't come up in a search, who is going to find my profile.

BB is actually a search which cannot be deemed ambiguous.

Condoms or not - simple.

Whereas body types can be very unreliable, as one person's average is another's athletic and vice vera.

A size ten woman can describe herself as curvy due to her d cup boobs and much bigger ladies are also curvy. Don't get me started on fabulous....

A bareback search helps all fabbers. An avoid for those who don't and a help for those who do.

Come on admin - please do this.

"Nothing, it's up to her and one of the risks xx

You need a bareback gangbang xx"

I have had. But need a lot more! Xx

London

"Nothing, it's up to her and one of the risks xx"

"You need a bareback gangbang xx"

"I have had. But need a lot more! Xx"

Contact me then, I dare you xx

By *lint GoodwoodMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"

There are plenty on here who check safe sex and are happy to go bareback and there are plenty who don't check safe sex and yet they throw a fit when you mention bareback.

Putting it in the search criteria would make it easier for those looking for such to find potential partners.

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 22:10:52]

By *ancadamMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I can see why people yearn for details about sexual activity but it would not be a good marketing ploy for the site, it would become known ,if ever criticised, as the site where people can opt for bareback unsafe sex..... that could take the business down if the press attacked

London

Except other swinger sites such as Fet Life and Alt have bareback options.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I've found plenty of times that those that state safe sex even have it repeated multiple times in their bio will write asking to meet & offering to play bareback, when I point out that their profile very clearly states SAFE ONLY, I've been told to many times to remember they write it because it's what people want to hear but their preference is bareback

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree it's such a controversial preference to many I'd much prefer the option to block those that state safe, especially as it would stop people messaging me that put safe because they think it will get them more meets but then message saying they'll play bare

Be in one camp or the other, I'm not aiding you to deceive others, I'm even tempted to change my username to something BB so it's clear if they display my verification that they don't always play safe as stated

"I agree it's such a controversial preference to many I'd much prefer the option to block those that state safe, especially as it would stop people messaging me that put safe because they think it will get them more meets but then message saying they'll play bare

Be in one camp or the other, I'm not aiding you to deceive others, I'm even tempted to change my username to something BB so it's clear if they display my verification that they don't always play safe as stated "

I agree with you! *awaits a judgmental dressing down.

"I can see why people yearn for details about sexual activity but it would not be a good marketing ploy for the site, it would become known ,if ever criticised, as the site where people can opt for bareback unsafe sex..... that could take the business down if the press attacked"

Press won't be at all interested. If they were they would be publicising Fabguys because it is on there.

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

Doesn't really matter so many times safe sex only on profile but when you meet its safe sex goes out the window anyway.

By *heekyM1nxWoman  over a year ago

Near Lichfield

I imagine that there are people very firmly in both camps and then those that dip into both depending on the circumstances.

*People that only ever practice safe sex.

*People that only ever have BB sex.

*People that tick safe sex but on the odd occasion if the other person hasn't been collecting knotches, is well presented, respectful, tested. Then may may consider BB.

*People that tick safe sex, only have safe sex. But then finds someone they trust and becomes a FWB and goes on to have a BB relationship.

But I do agree that a BB category would be helpful to alot of people. What would also be helpful is to be able to mass block people that tick categories your not into. That may help segregate like minded people and improve matchmaking on here.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

The way I see it is , if you are willing to do oral then that is not safe at all so why would some people tick safe and oral , yes I appriciate a woman or man can give a blow job with a condom on but how do you do the same for a woman and please dont say dental dam because they are a nitemare, can you imagine getting out your gaffer tape to hold ot in place

"

Woukd that come with a date of last STI test?

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I imagine that there are people very firmly in both camps and then those that dip into both depending on the circumstances.

*People that tick safe sex but on the odd occasion if the other person hasn't been collecting knotches, is well presented, respectful, tested. Then may may consider BB.

*People that tick safe sex, only have safe sex. But then finds someone they trust and becomes a FWB and goes on to have a BB relationship.

But I do agree that a BB category would be helpful to alot of people. What would also be helpful is to be able to mass block people that tick categories your not into. That may help segregate like minded people and improve matchmaking on here. "

Very good idea about being able to mass block who tick certain categories.

Definitely would help and improve searching.

"Doesn't really matter so many times safe sex only on profile but when you meet its safe sex goes out the window anyway. "

Does it??

"I imagine that there are people very firmly in both camps and then those that dip into both depending on the circumstances.

But I do agree that a BB category would be helpful to alot of people. What would also be helpful is to be able to mass block people that tick categories your not into. That may help segregate like minded people and improve matchmaking on here. "

I agree with this

I'm generally strict on condoms but if I get to the stage where I'm comfortable going bare and I know me and the other person are exclusive to each other then will go bare but its very rare that happens

I'm terrified on BB mainly because I'm not on any contraception

[Removed by poster at 01/06/22 22:43:03]

[Removed by poster at 02/06/22 00:40:48]

Does ur mate know

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"For the TVs and bi guys on here... Luckily Fab guys does give the option of searching for Bareback if you enjoy anal. "

Strange then, that option is not here

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

They won't do it, because it could be seen as encouraging unsafe behaviour.

By *lbert55Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

Bareback and safe option on sister site fabguys why not here ?

People might not want to collect STI

» Add a new message to this topic