FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are you sonetimes

are you sonetimes

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 23 hours ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

surprised at who has fabbed your photos?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hil most chillMan 23 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

No, it's always men and TV/TS.

If that ever changed, maybe I would be surprised 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olyGlamorousWoman 23 hours ago

Chester

Yes, I'm surprised, sometimes I feel like I'm punching well above

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urn of the ScrewingMan 23 hours ago

Surrey


"No, it's always men and TV/TS.

If that ever changed, maybe I would be surprised 😂"

Ditto to that! 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rinceless PrincessWoman 23 hours ago

(not meeting)

I rarely look at who’s fabbed them but if I do it’s always a nice surprise to see a woman in the list

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 23 hours ago

Chester


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos? "

No, my biggest fans are gays and TV. It’s always been that way. I’m a proper gay/TV magnet!

Come and bollock me for that comment guys!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *parkle1974Woman 23 hours ago

Garden of Eden

I never look tbh.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *6NYorksMan 23 hours ago

Seaside Ish

Hmmmm, no im never surprised. Some fabs at all would be a nice surprise 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *obilebottomMan 23 hours ago

All over

Yes, all the time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urManInCreteMan 23 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

It's only ever guys so at first, yes.

You get used to it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *WB85Man 23 hours ago

Staffordshire

I'd be surprised if someone did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ittlemissFlirtyCouple 23 hours ago

The bottom of the River Ankh

Occasionally yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oyoteUglyWoman 23 hours ago

no

I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *H7in5Man 23 hours ago

Chesterfield


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh "

I would like too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ngelbert HumperdinckMan 23 hours ago

Sussex

Never

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 23 hours ago

Chester


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh "

Why’s that? Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olvespairCouple 23 hours ago

Wolverhampton

Sometimes 🙈

But love the appreciation, and will normally fab some back 💜 x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hisfuckingguyMan 23 hours ago

Bradford

Yes I get surprised when women fab my pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *mantofuckMan 23 hours ago

durham

Pretty much exclusively men 😅 a woman doing it every once in a while, now that would be a surprise!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oyRoy06Man 23 hours ago

Bedford (ish)


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos? "

Usuly surprised they ever get fabs, so don't often worry about who

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oyoteUglyWoman 23 hours ago

no


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Why’s that? Lol"

Fab one and I'll tell you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hil most chillMan 23 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *utoftheBluexWoman 23 hours ago

Bot Farm

Yes, once, blocked

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ickshawedCouple 23 hours ago

Wolverhampton

I was once. I considered him the hottest man on the forum.

Led to one of my favourite meets..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *shley01Man 23 hours ago

london


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos? "

Not really to be honest, but there is still hope ha. However it’s the hope that kills you isn’t it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hil most chillMan 23 hours ago

London, South East & Europe


"Yes, once, blocked "

Intriguing, why did you block them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onin25Man 23 hours ago

Durham

Yeah, some of them are the same people but very attractive same people. It makes me smile when that happens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 22 hours ago

Chester


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Why’s that? Lol

Fab one and I'll tell you"

wtf?!? Hahahahahahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 22 hours ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?"

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *il miss bootsWoman 22 hours ago

Kent

Always... haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 22 hours ago

Chester


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback. "

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 22 hours ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️"

Not really although almost everyone is younger than me lol. I am sometimes surprised when someone who seems not to warm to me in the forum fabs one or someone with an alternative look.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 22 hours ago

Chester


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️

Not really although almost everyone is younger than me lol. I am sometimes surprised when someone who seems not to warm to me in the forum fabs one or someone with an alternative look. "

Yes, well, maybe that’s because you block them before hearing them out.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 22 hours ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 21:30:51]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan 22 hours ago

Gloucestershire

Yes. Sometimes it’s a nice surprise but, usually just assume it’s down to a forum post.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 22 hours ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex


"Have you received a surprising fab recently, OP?

Not recently but every now and again I'm a bit taken aback.

Is it mostly young lads? ❤️❤️❤️

Not really although almost everyone is younger than me lol. I am sometimes surprised when someone who seems not to warm to me in the forum fabs one or someone with an alternative look.

Yes, well, maybe that’s because you block them before hearing them out. "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple 22 hours ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex


"Yes, I'm surprised, sometimes I feel like I'm punching well above "

No! They wouldn't fab if they didn't like what they saw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ovelyDayXXXWoman 22 hours ago

Niche

I have been very shocked in the past.

And confused.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *111Woman 22 hours ago

SW

I never look

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *utoftheBluexWoman 22 hours ago

Bot Farm


"Yes, once, blocked

Intriguing, why did you block them?"

I sent you the story by DM

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *athomMan 22 hours ago

South Coast

Always a nice surprise if from a woman

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hamallamadingdongMan 22 hours ago

London

Yes.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *peedyGMan 21 hours ago

Telford

Yes, my pics are very basic and boring compared to most on fab... always happy when it happens though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *peedyGMan 21 hours ago

Telford


"Yes, once, blocked

Intriguing, why did you block them?

I sent you the story by DM"

Love your pics

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *utoftheBluexWoman 21 hours ago

Bot Farm


"Yes, once, blocked

Intriguing, why did you block them?

I sent you the story by DM

Love your pics "

Love your face 🥰

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ulieScrumptiousWoman 21 hours ago

North West

Yes, sometimes. There are people who I wouldn’t imagine have noticed me but their fabs say otherwise ❤️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ssexPaul50Man 21 hours ago

colchester

Unfortunately I have had 10 photo fabs since joining and they have all been from men 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *avie65Man 21 hours ago

In the west.

I’m surprised when it is a woman or an MF couple as it is usually Fab straight fellas.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ssexPaul50Man 21 hours ago

colchester


"Yes, sometimes. There are people who I wouldn’t imagine have noticed me but their fabs say otherwise ❤️"

People FAB you because you look amazing and have an incredible body, I wouldn’t be surprised if I was you x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *weetpea2000Woman 21 hours ago

the back of beyond

I appreciate that someone has made the effort to fab a pic in the first place.

Pleasantly surprised on occasions also.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *gent CoulsonMan 21 hours ago

Secret hideaway in the pennines

If I get a fab from a female, yes, 9 times out if 10 its from a male, which I am flattered to get, but don't understand why when I am straight (not fab straight)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ikSantosMan 21 hours ago

Kidderminster

Yes and my photos are terrible

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ow69Man 20 hours ago

Preston


"I'd be bloody shocked if anyone managed it tbh

Why’s that? Lol

Fab one and I'll tell you"

I know, you removed the fab button. 😂 I tried to FAB one months ago and I was like.. WTF!! Where's the button to FAB?

First time I'd seen this and you really confused for a second.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *avexxMan 20 hours ago

cheshire

its always a surprise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ez188Man 20 hours ago

Bromsgrove

When it happens, which is rare, it’s always guys. I’d be more shocked if a lady did !!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *otopaxiMan 20 hours ago

nostalgia

I’m always surprised I get fabs!

But every one is appreciated!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *att1210Man 20 hours ago

athlone

Yes i get very surprised how many straight men fab my photos

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 19 hours ago

Here. There.


"surprised at who has fabbed your photos?

No, my biggest fans are gays and TV. It’s always been that way. I’m a proper gay/TV magnet!

Come and bollock me for that comment guys!

"

I’d dramatically bitch slap you but can’t be arsed. Slap yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *lder budweiserMan 19 hours ago

Stirlingshire

The few I've had have all been from guys

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0468

0