FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Best friends girlfriend..

Best friends girlfriend..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eFucksFilth OP   Man  over a year ago

cheltenham

I’ve thought about posting this for a while now, not sure if anyone would be interested in hearing this account from the past couple of years since the beginning of lockdown?

Beth had always been part of me and my best friend Alex’s friend circle, so when they eventually hit it off a few years ago, I couldn’t have been happier for them, and it was great as everyone got on so well.

Fast forward a few years and they had ended up getting a house together, and were talking about engagement etc. then the dreaded lockdown hit, and right at the start we all agreed the best way to get through this was with friends, so I invited both Beth and Alex to move in with me, if they wanted to, as I have ample room in my house, and we could all be together and spend time together whilst lockdown was happening. They agreed very happily, and it was easy to get them in and settled.

All was good for the first month, but I found myself more and more intrigued and getting turned on at the little things. This is something that I thought would never happen with them, but hearing them having sex in the early hours, listening to Alex moaning whilst the bedroom floor creaked with the sound of bed springs…

Me and Alex had played rugby together since we were kids, so naturally I’d seen him in the showers, and he was a good looking guy, with a nice long floppy cock, so I could only imagine what it was like hard…and Beth, well let’s just say Alex could have been classed as well and truly punching.

She was a gorgeous blonde, around 5ft5 with curves in all the right places, a lovely big set on her, and she knew it too. She’d always been one for wearing low cut tops, and tight jeans or mini skirts to flirt for boys.

Now all of a sudden they were in my house, and I find myself getting more and more turned on for two people who’d always been a constant in my life, but here I was, getting more and more interested as the days went by.

Then the underwear started appearing. I hadn’t really noticed it before, maybe because I wasn’t really looking into it that much, but after hearing them, I started to notice Beth’s underwear, usually a lacy thong or frenchies..being left in the bathroom or outside the washing machine ready to be washed. They were both really good at house keeping and maintaining a good standard so it struck me as a little odd.

One day I went to grab a shower after my morning walk, and when I got in the bathroom and closed the door and flicked the light on, I noticed a little scrunched up pair of blue mesh and lace thongs, laying by the bathmat. The shower had clearly just been used as steam was still clinging to the mirror in places, so I guessed Beth must have just been in here.

I went to pick them up to move them, and that’s when I felt it, the inevitable pulse in my cock, that was telling me I was getting crazy turned on.

I could feel my cock start to grow inside my boxers as I felt the mesh material through my hands…then they felt something super wet and sticky…

I turned them around in my hand to look and saw they were soaked, literally almost dripping, and they had what was clearly a huge patch of male cum mixed in with the wetness too.

It dawned on me Beth and Alex must’ve had sex whilst I was out, and this was the end result…

My cock was now raging and begging to be played with, so I found myself stroking my cock into Beth’s underwear, and in less than a minute I’d shot my cum all over them…fuck! I thought, she’s gonna notice!!

That’s when I heard the floorboard creak outside the bathroom door, and a soft voice, which I instantly knew as Beth, say “good boy” and move away down the stairs into the dining room.

Had she just caught me?! Had she heard me stroking myself into her underwear? Why hadn’t she stopped me?! Wait…did she leave them there on purpose…….

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *penmyeyes11Man  over a year ago

south east

Like the sound of this more please

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

This could go to some great places. Part 2 please

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Looking forward to reading more

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

cheltenham

I was in a panic, my cock still rock hard from just cumming inside Beth’s underwear. I decided to go down the caution line, a wiped off all I could, and place them in the laundry bag. What if I’d read the situation wrong, what if Beth had thought I was Alex? I couldn’t risk it.

a few days passed, and nothing was mentioned or said, and nothing changed so I assumed I hadn’t been noticed, and maybe I was over thinking the situation.

It was early morning and I was usually up before the two of them, so I was in the kitchen grabbing a coffee, slowly thinking about setting up my computer for the day, ready to sign in for at home work. As it was usually only me up at that time of the morning, I’d come down in just a pair of old gym shorts, and a t shirt, the just rolled out of bed look you could say.

I was just grabbing my drink when I heard the stairs creak, and the kitchen door opened…and Beth walked in. I was slightly taken aback she was up this early, but more so that she’d come down in just a large oversized t shirt, her perfectly smooth tanned legs showing, and she could clearly feel the chill in the air as her nipples were visibly hard pushing into the fabric of her t shirt. “Morning! I didn’t think anyone was up this early” she said to me, with a chirpy attitude. “Hey, yeah I couldn’t really sleep much so got up and grabbed a drink, do you want one?” I asked…

She took me up on the offer and as I turned to get a cup, that’s when I felt a throb in my shorts….my cock was growing rapidly, and all I could picture was her nipples that had just been staring at me so obviously.

I was thinking to myself no no nooo, there’s no way I can hide this. I poured her coffee into her cup and moved it to the kitchen island, where Beth had sat down.

I knew I couldn’t hide it that well, trying to pull my t shirt down slyly. “There you go, I think I’m gonna head back upstairs and grab a shower” I said. “No problems, thanks for the coffee, Alex is still dead to the world so don’t worry about waking him up” she said. I then saw her eyes instantly dart down to my crotch, there was no way I was hiding it.

Her nipples were still rock hard through her top, and she flicked her hair to the side. I quickly headed for the door….”hey, thanks for picking up my washing from the bathroom the other day, I just forgot to grab them” Beth said as I got to the door. “Haha, no worries, it doesn’t bother me” I said still trying for a quick exit. “I didn’t think it would” she said in a soft flirtatious voice I’d heard her only ever use with guys on nights out, or Alex.

My mind raced as I made my way up the stairs…so she had heard me and caught me, and she did know what I was doing….and she had no intentions of stopping it…

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start, looking forward to more .....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome! Love that feeling when you feel the sexual Tension in the air!

Dumfries

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ob675Man  over a year ago

Evesham

By *orny1969777Man  over a year ago

along the yellow brick road

Oh no tell more.

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

cheltenham

I was in the bathroom, door locked behind me, my mind still playing what had just happened over and over in my head. She was a friend that I’d known for years, she was also my best friends partner, what was I doing?! But I couldn’t help myself, I couldn’t shake the thoughts and images I had in my head.

My cock was pulsing, rock hard, and the hot water from the shower only served to make me more turned on and I could do nothing but slide my hand down onto my cock and stroke myself thinking about Beth, and within a minute or so I shot my load all over the shower wall.

Collecting my thoughts and trying to shake those images from my mind as I was drying myself, I heard some noise outside the bathroom door. I listened to try and make out what it was, but with the background noise of the shower extractor fan, and with the door closed I couldn’t.

I wrapped my towel around me, and opened the door, guessing maybe it was Beth going back to bed before Alex woke up…

I barely made it out onto the landing, before I instantly knew what the sound was. It was that soft flirtatious voice of Beth’s, but this time with a certain want in her voice.

The rhythmic slapping of skin, and quiet manly grunts…Beth was in there fucking Alex straight after speaking to me!

What a wake up call for Alex I told myself, as I listened, unable to draw myself away..

“Oh yes, just like that, fuck me just like that, don’t stop”….it was Beth, begging Alex to fuck her harder…

Then I saw it, the door to their room rocking back and forth…she either hadn’t closed it behind her, or it had swung open slightly in a breeze.

The position of the bed in the room meant i could only really see the bottom half of the bed…and whilst every ounce of me was telling me this was wrong, they were my friends, I couldn’t help but creep forwards towards the door silently, my cock now growing again underneath my towel.

I stood not far from the door, and could see just the top half of Beth where she was on the bed, with her head pulled back, clearly on her knees, with Alex fucking her from behind.

“Oh yeah, you’re so wet for me this morning, I’m so close” I could hear Alex say…my cock now begging for my hand as I slid it underneath my towel and started stroking my cock watching and listening to them fuck.

Then Beth’s head turned. Without stopping any of her motion of grinding on Alex, her head turned and looked completely at the doorway. The doorway I was perving from. There was no way she couldn’t have seen me.

Her eyes locked onto mine, and she didn’t look away. Neither did I, and for some instinctive reason this made me stroke my cock harder and faster, which she could clearly see.

The motions of my arm meant my towel dropped to the floor, still I didn’t stop, and still Beth didn’t look away. Instead she bit her lip, and I could see her whole body move quicker and harder, backing herself onto Alex’s cock harder and harder.

“Mmm yes, fuck me, get that cock in my tight pussy, push your cum deep inside of me” I watched Beth say to Alex, all whilst maintaining eye contact with me…

I couldn’t take it any longer, my cock was at the point of no return, and I shot my load all over my hands and down onto the towel. Beth had clearly seen this, still staring at me, as she smiled more, and her eyes locked again back from my cock, to my eyes.

“ mmm good boy, cum for me deep inside me” she begged. I was unsure if she was talking to Alex, or trying to subliminally tell me something, but at that point Alex clearly shot his load deep inside her, letting out a huge groan, before pulling her up to kiss her, breaking her eye contact with me.

My cock was still dripping with cum, as I grabbed my towel and realised I needed to make a quick exit….

But it was at that point I realised my mind had settled, I wanted it, I wanted her, I wanted them, and I wanted more….

By *andA1237Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

this story is hotting up!

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fantastic read, a hot build up too! Looking forward to seeing how it develops

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hot!

Xx

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

What a hot story, she definitely wants you mate

Southsea

Loving this

By *adie Slut and CharlieCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

This is well horny

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *rokenAngelandTheDivilCouple  over a year ago

Near By

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Getting really hot now

By *arleybird66Man  over a year ago

wexford

(thumb

By *acktinyMan  over a year ago

bridgnorth

Great story

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Great start ?? ?? ??

cheltenham

Part 3.

A few days had passed, and I honestly couldn’t get the image of Beth being fucked by Alex out of my head. I wanted more, I needed more. I’d never really known i was that turned on by watching, maybe it was because they were so close to me friendship wise. But whatever it was, I needed more satisfaction.

I didn’t have to wait long. The evening was coming to a close, and we’d all sat around watching films and just generally lazing around. “Im gonna head to bed, you coming Alex” asked Beth…well he didn’t need to get told twice.

He was straight behind her up those stairs, “night mate, I’ll catch you in the morning” Alex said as he turned to raise his hand up at me gesturing a goodnight as he climbed the stairs. “ night mate” I called back. “Night Beth, sleep tight” I said. Fuck I thought, why am I trying to flirt with her when Alex is stood right there. She playfully passed it off as nothing and blew me a jokey kiss.

Not 10 minutes had passed as I was starting to switch the tv off and think about heading to bed myself, I heard the floorboards on the ceiling above creaking, and faint moans. I knew exactly what was happening and I wanted in on it.

I crept out into the hallway and up the stairs until I could see their room through the bannisters, and to my surprise the door was fully open, neither of them had made any effort to close it.

The lights were switched off in the hallway so I was in complete darkness, barely lit up by the light of a lamp coming from their room. I could see Beth on her knees, completely naked, her clothes in a pile on the landing, the clearly hadn’t even made it to their room….

She was looking up at Alex, who was stood in front of her, with her hands on his hard cock. This was the first time I’d seen Alex’s cock hard, and it was better than I could have ever imagined. Nice and thick, with a good curve, probably 7 inches or so. No wonder Beth was so taken with him I thought. Her hands slid onto his hips and around onto his ass, as she took his length into her mouth all the way. She started a lovely sounding sloppy blowjob, with her gagging on his cock every now and again….

By this time my cock was fully hard and begging me to touch it, so I dropped my trousers and started silently stroking on the stairs as I watched my two friends at it.

“Fuck me now hard and good, I want it all, push it deep inside of me, I’ve been wet all evening thinking about having cock” Beth said as she stopped sucking and looked up at Alex. He didn’t need to be asked twice and flipped her over onto her front and slid his cock straight inside her, making her wince but clearly love the feel.

Then I realised. She’d turned over in such a way she was facing the door completely, and she’d seen me. She bit her lip and asked Alex to fuck her harder.

Her arms outstretched on the floor, she moved her hand and beckoned a finger at me to come closer, I guessed so she could see more of me. By this time my cock was raging and pulsing, pre cum dripping down it ad I stroked harder and faster.

Alex was completely fixed on her ass watching his cock deep inside her, he wouldn’t have ever noticed me move closer, and then…

She looked at me, and mouthed silently “cum for me” as her hand moved to rub her lips.

I didn’t need any encouragement and shot a huge load straight onto the stairs, at which she almost let out a giggle.

“ fuck me Alex, make me cum already, I want your huge cock to cum inside me” Beth then said, and Alex picked up the pace….I was still hard and staring at her as he shot his load deep inside her, and then got up from his knees and said, “that was good, now let’s get some rest”

“I’m just gonna hop to the toilet” said Beth, climbing to her knees. I was still hidden on the stairs, as she made her way out of the bedroom and closed the door behind her…

She then made her way straight to me, and instantly grabbed at my still hard cock, and pulled me into her….”I wished it could have been this cum inside me, not his” she whispered in my ear, my cock pulsing and my mind racing, what was happening?!

She pulled her hand up, and licked off the remains of my cum, and whispered “tommorow when Alex has to gone out to do the shopping, you know where to find me” and with that, she turned and headed into the bathroom…..

wirral

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *ndiiiMan  over a year ago

Paisley Scotland

Fuck me

Is it tomorrow yet? X

Yeovil

Loving this so far

By *ummyluvvahMan  over a year ago

cove

Best for a long timec

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

So hard

So hard

By *asingstokenewbieMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By *entleman jim 2000Man  over a year ago

gamlingay

Excellent....

Got me rock hard this

Very good story

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Southsea

liverpool

Amazing story

By *igBanMan  over a year ago

kidlington

Loving it

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *rinwin69Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

Amazing story and so well written..thanks x

Loving it

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Dumfries

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

More please

[Removed by poster at 29/10/22 23:42:22]

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Mmmm

By *ord MasonMan  over a year ago

longford

Brilliant.

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *unfabcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Wow.

By *oad runner69Man  over a year ago

leominster

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Excelleent

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Lucky you

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

So good

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

So hot. Brilliantly written.

Can’t wait for tomorrow!

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Newcastle upon Tyne

Liking this

By *weetcouple30Couple  over a year ago

belfast

Didcot

Wow

By *lueyes69Man  over a year ago

coventry

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very horny mm

By *klifeCouple  over a year ago

reading

Love this !!

By *ames683Man  over a year ago

east devon

Amazing story can’t wait to here more

wolverhampton

Wow! What a horny tale

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *hreepercent_manMan  over a year ago

D22

Great story

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Beth might be getting a Sunday roasting soon

wirral

By *atureseeker1985Man  over a year ago

Travel alot

By *uriouscoveMan  over a year ago

Here

Yummmm

cheltenham

Part 4.

I went to bed that night, hardly able to contain my excitement, but mixed with not really knowing what just happened. That was probably the hottest encounter I’d ever had, and my cock definitely agreed with me there, as it was still hard and pulsing as I got changed into bed. The image of Beth’s eyes watching me cum, seeing Alex’s huge cock nice and wet before it slid inside her…my best friends, and now my ultimate turn on and fantasy come true.

That night went past crazy quickly, with my cock cumming in less than a minute, after I decided I couldn’t get Beth out of my head and stroked for her once more before sleep.

I woke up fairly early, as usual. The weather that day was really nice, the start of a good summer to come. I grabbed my usual gym shorts and t shirt, and wandered downstairs quietly, so as not to wake them….

“Morning mate, how’d you sleep?” I heard, once I was on the landing. It caught me fairly off guard as I wasn’t expecting anyone awake, but I turned to see Alex by his doorway, towel wrapped around him, clearly just fresh from the shower. “Yeah not bad thanks, just gonna grab a coffee and some breakfast I think” I replied back as I made my way to the stairs.

“No worries bud, I’m just about to head out on my bike as the weather is good, and then I’ll come back and grab the car to do our shopping this afternoon” Alex shouted down. My mind flicked back to what Beth had said to me last night…you know where to find me when Alex has gone, and now he had blessed me with telling me he’d be out most of the day!

I sat and drank my coffee in the kitchen, and watched as Alex pushed his bike off down the front path, and climbed on, his thighs in his Lycra shorts, bulge clearly showing. “I know what that bulge is like” I thought to myself as he rode off down the road.

He’d barely made it down the road out of site, when my laptop pinged a message sound. I grabbed it, spam it round and opened the message. From Beth. My mind instantly raced, my cock twitched against my shorts, growing almost at the site of her name on my screen alone. God I wanted this woman so badly.

I clicked open the message and nearly shot my load there and then! A picture message, with Beth led on her bed, clearly naked, her nipple in between her fingers, and her other hand running through her hair.

She knew what I wanted. She wanted it too, and was teasing me with this picture. I sprang up, raced up the stairs, and collected my thoughts outside their room. “Well what are you waiting for?” I heard a soft flirtatious voice call to me. She’d obviously heard me race up the stairs.

I didn’t waste any time and went straight in, to find Beth now already on her knees, totally naked, her perfect tanned legs crossed beneath her, and her amazing huge tits hanging there, nipples rock solid. Her blonde hair was wrapped up in a Bun, and she beckoned me over with her finger.

By this time my cock was solid, and she wasted no time as soon as I got within reaching distance, pulling my shorts straight down, and taking my hard cock straight into her mouth. My god, I was in heaven, the girl of my fantasies was sucking my cock, and it felt amazing!

Her tongue glided down my head, onto my shaft and teased my balls, as her hands grabbed my ass, just as she had done with Alex.

Her hand then move back onto her own body, not stopping her sucking motion one bit, running down over her nipples and onto her stomach, before sliding onto her smooth and hairless clit. I could instantly hear how wet she was. She moaned a little as my cock reached her throat, and then I saw it.

I happened to look up from her at the desk, and saw her laptop open, with the camera on top, but something was different. It was angled at such a way it was pointed directly at her. At us. And the red light was blinking.

It was watching, meaning someone was recording.someone was watching. I glanced at her again, and she looked me straight in the eyes as she took my whole length in her mouth, and before I could even think about the camera I’d just seen, she slid back from my cock, never letting it leave her hands, and said…”bend me over, and fuck me better than Alex ever has”…….

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *klifeCouple  over a year ago

reading

Wow more please x

wolverhampton

Mmmmm so fucking hot!

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Didcot

Very interesting

Yeovil

Mmmmmmmmm he's been set up for sure lol

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *obacCouple  over a year ago

west coast

Very hot story

By *earded BeastMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *lactonguy2000Man  over a year ago

clacton

Nice

By *eandthewifelooking4funCouple  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

liverpool

Must be a set up and her bf is watching. Your soon gonna share her.

Hard as cast iron again lol

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ilverFoxSalford87Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I’ve thought about posting this for a while now, not sure if anyone would be interested in hearing this account from the past couple of years since the beginning of lockdown?

Beth had always been part of me and my best friend Alex’s friend circle, so when they eventually hit it off a few years ago, I couldn’t have been happier for them, and it was great as everyone got on so well.

Fast forward a few years and they had ended up getting a house together, and were talking about engagement etc. then the dreaded lockdown hit, and right at the start we all agreed the best way to get through this was with friends, so I invited both Beth and Alex to move in with me, if they wanted to, as I have ample room in my house, and we could all be together and spend time together whilst lockdown was happening. They agreed very happily, and it was easy to get them in and settled.

All was good for the first month, but I found myself more and more intrigued and getting turned on at the little things. This is something that I thought would never happen with them, but hearing them having sex in the early hours, listening to Alex moaning whilst the bedroom floor creaked with the sound of bed springs…

Me and Alex had played rugby together since we were kids, so naturally I’d seen him in the showers, and he was a good looking guy, with a nice long floppy cock, so I could only imagine what it was like hard…and Beth, well let’s just say Alex could have been classed as well and truly punching.

She was a gorgeous blonde, around 5ft5 with curves in all the right places, a lovely big set on her, and she knew it too. She’d always been one for wearing low cut tops, and tight jeans or mini skirts to flirt for boys.

Now all of a sudden they were in my house, and I find myself getting more and more turned on for two people who’d always been a constant in my life, but here I was, getting more and more interested as the days went by.

Then the underwear started appearing. I hadn’t really noticed it before, maybe because I wasn’t really looking into it that much, but after hearing them, I started to notice Beth’s underwear, usually a lacy thong or frenchies..being left in the bathroom or outside the washing machine ready to be washed. They were both really good at house keeping and maintaining a good standard so it struck me as a little odd.

One day I went to grab a shower after my morning walk, and when I got in the bathroom and closed the door and flicked the light on, I noticed a little scrunched up pair of blue mesh and lace thongs, laying by the bathmat. The shower had clearly just been used as steam was still clinging to the mirror in places, so I guessed Beth must have just been in here.

I went to pick them up to move them, and that’s when I felt it, the inevitable pulse in my cock, that was telling me I was getting crazy turned on.

I could feel my cock start to grow inside my boxers as I felt the mesh material through my hands…then they felt something super wet and sticky…

I turned them around in my hand to look and saw they were soaked, literally almost dripping, and they had what was clearly a huge patch of male cum mixed in with the wetness too.

It dawned on me Beth and Alex must’ve had sex whilst I was out, and this was the end result…

My cock was now raging and begging to be played with, so I found myself stroking my cock into Beth’s underwear, and in less than a minute I’d shot my cum all over them…fuck! I thought, she’s gonna notice!!

That’s when I heard the floorboard creak outside the bathroom door, and a soft voice, which I instantly knew as Beth, say “good boy” and move away down the stairs into the dining room.

Had she just caught me?! Had she heard me stroking myself into her underwear? Why hadn’t she stopped me?! Wait…did she leave them there on purpose……."

By *ankerothMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

mmmmm

By *hor66Man  over a year ago

Clacton-on-Sea

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

leominster

By *ighttouchMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Brilliant story

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Excellent reading xxx

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow. more please xx

By *ikey39Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

Love it

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

wirral

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Brilliant story, can't wait for more

Dumfries

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

definitely set up Alex is watching... Can't wait for the rest

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *ust MikeMan  over a year ago

Yaxley

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Newcastle upon Tyne

Next please

Enjoying this

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

leominster

By *onningtonplumberMan  over a year ago

Donnington

"Part 4.

I went to bed that night, hardly able to contain my excitement, but mixed with not really knowing what just happened. That was probably the hottest encounter I’d ever had, and my cock definitely agreed with me there, as it was still hard and pulsing as I got changed into bed. The image of Beth’s eyes watching me cum, seeing Alex’s huge cock nice and wet before it slid inside her…my best friends, and now my ultimate turn on and fantasy come true.

That night went past crazy quickly, with my cock cumming in less than a minute, after I decided I couldn’t get Beth out of my head and stroked for her once more before sleep.

I woke up fairly early, as usual. The weather that day was really nice, the start of a good summer to come. I grabbed my usual gym shorts and t shirt, and wandered downstairs quietly, so as not to wake them….

“Morning mate, how’d you sleep?” I heard, once I was on the landing. It caught me fairly off guard as I wasn’t expecting anyone awake, but I turned to see Alex by his doorway, towel wrapped around him, clearly just fresh from the shower. “Yeah not bad thanks, just gonna grab a coffee and some breakfast I think” I replied back as I made my way to the stairs.

“No worries bud, I’m just about to head out on my bike as the weather is good, and then I’ll come back and grab the car to do our shopping this afternoon” Alex shouted down. My mind flicked back to what Beth had said to me last night…you know where to find me when Alex has gone, and now he had blessed me with telling me he’d be out most of the day!

I sat and drank my coffee in the kitchen, and watched as Alex pushed his bike off down the front path, and climbed on, his thighs in his Lycra shorts, bulge clearly showing. “I know what that bulge is like” I thought to myself as he rode off down the road.

He’d barely made it down the road out of site, when my laptop pinged a message sound. I grabbed it, spam it round and opened the message. From Beth. My mind instantly raced, my cock twitched against my shorts, growing almost at the site of her name on my screen alone. God I wanted this woman so badly.

I clicked open the message and nearly shot my load there and then! A picture message, with Beth led on her bed, clearly naked, her nipple in between her fingers, and her other hand running through her hair.

She knew what I wanted. She wanted it too, and was teasing me with this picture. I sprang up, raced up the stairs, and collected my thoughts outside their room. “Well what are you waiting for?” I heard a soft flirtatious voice call to me. She’d obviously heard me race up the stairs.

I didn’t waste any time and went straight in, to find Beth now already on her knees, totally naked, her perfect tanned legs crossed beneath her, and her amazing huge tits hanging there, nipples rock solid. Her blonde hair was wrapped up in a Bun, and she beckoned me over with her finger.

By this time my cock was solid, and she wasted no time as soon as I got within reaching distance, pulling my shorts straight down, and taking my hard cock straight into her mouth. My god, I was in heaven, the girl of my fantasies was sucking my cock, and it felt amazing!

Her tongue glided down my head, onto my shaft and teased my balls, as her hands grabbed my ass, just as she had done with Alex.

Her hand then move back onto her own body, not stopping her sucking motion one bit, running down over her nipples and onto her stomach, before sliding onto her smooth and hairless clit. I could instantly hear how wet she was. She moaned a little as my cock reached her throat, and then I saw it.

I happened to look up from her at the desk, and saw her laptop open, with the camera on top, but something was different. It was angled at such a way it was pointed directly at her. At us. And the red light was blinking.

It was watching, meaning someone was recording.someone was watching. I glanced at her again, and she looked me straight in the eyes as she took my whole length in her mouth, and before I could even think about the camera I’d just seen, she slid back from my cock, never letting it leave her hands, and said…”bend me over, and fuck me better than Alex ever has”……."

hope there is more soon, love to know what happens

Yeovil

Bookmarked

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Alex is watching on his phone…, there’ll be fun to come..

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *angoFoxtrot11Man  over a year ago

staffs

Lucky fella.

Brilliant story

Hot

Hot