FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Right place right time

Right place right time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is another one back from the days when Dirty David was a decent site. Not the huge database with multiple sites running off it, like now.

Anyway I was in the Chat room, this was back in the noughties. I got chatting to a woman who had a very sexy profile. It transpired that a guy they had been chatting to for some time had phoned to say he was not going to be able to come. She was understandably annoyed as with all couples it is a big thing bring a new man into the relationship. We chatted about things for about an hour or so and really hit it off. She asked if I would like to chat on the phone, to which I said ok. The conversation it transpired was to see if I appeared as normal as i did in the chatroom. I jokingly mentioned that normal was not what we were contemplating. Anyway, after a confirmation photo with that day's newspaper she asked if I would like to join them. It was about a 70 min drive and she said I would be able to stay over. I had nothing else planned and an offer from a stunning woman to stay the night ( even if her hubby was watching proceedings) was too good to turn down....

I hastily jumped in the shower to freshen up and ensure everything was in order.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ll the gear.....Couple  over a year ago

Town north of Notts

I then had one quick last look at her profile and the pictures she had sent me and jumped into the car already sporting a sizable semi. She was a stunning woman from what I had seen of her photos a beautiful hour glass figure, about 5' 7" tall and legs that went all the way up. She would be about a size 10 and buxom with it. Shoulder length blonde with green eyes and a dazzling smile. I knew I was in for a treat as I kept her pictures in my imagination. I drove up the A1 and about an hour later turned off to search for their house. The directions were good and I found the gate to their drive, which automatically opened up as i wound down the window to press the speaker button. I say drive I should have said road. It seemed to go on forever narrow and winding. I will not say what the sign said as I turned in to protect their identity, but it was clear that these they were unbelievably wealthy people. I pulled up in front of their palatial home excited by the prospect of what was to come. I walked up to the front door to be greeted by Sam who looked even more stunning in the flesh. She had a simple white dress on that showed off a beautiful even tan. We kissed and lingered on the doorstep. Her hands wandered down and I heard her murmur with approval at my excitement. Let’s go and find my husband she whispered....

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Purbeck

mmmm

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

She turned and led me into the house I marvelled at her legs which seemed extensions of the most amazing pair of heels I had seen. They seemed to flow into her calves which led my eyes all the way up to an amazingly pert bum for a 40 something. I swore I was looking at a super model. My heart was starting to pound a little at the prospect of the evening. We went through from their grand entrance hall to a spacious sitting room. Hubby was popping open a bottle of champagne. "I hope you don't mind I took the liberty of opening" he smiled and walked over to us, handing us each a glass of bubbly. I shook hands "It's David" he said enthusiastically. "Sam is so pleased you are able to join us..... as am I!" he winked. "I hope you do not mind I like to take pictures, but you cannot take them away. They are for our use only and I can avoid your face."

"Not at all" I replied "Feel free to do take whatever you want. I am sure you will be discrete"

He beamed at the two of us. I took a sip of my drink and then turned to Sam. She had taking a dainty sip of hers and placed it on a side table. She ran her hand up my chest and pulled me down to share a lingering kiss. I quickly placed my drink down for fear of spilling it and making a mess.

My attention turned completely to Sam. Our tongues moved to exploring each other and I could feel the chill of the champagne on her lips as her breathing became as deep and as ragged as mine. One hand was around my neck the other massaged my crotch which was throbbing and protesting at being contained in my pants. I held her head as we kissed and my other hand went down to her unbelievably firm rear and pulled her against me as our kissing became more passionate. I kissed her throat and she moaned, then she bit on my neck and i groaned.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

She stood back and pulled at my shirt it came apart with some buttons popping off, as she revealed my torso. She closed in and bit my chest around my nipples causing me to exclaim in pleasure and pain in equal measure.

"Return the favour Jack" David called. I took hold of her dress and in one movement pulled it clean off tearing it as it did so.

Underneath her breasts stood proudly heaving, bare, and nipples hard the tiniest of white lace thongs was all that made her remotely decent. I bent down and took each nipple in turn as she moaned and sighed with pleasure. Her hands were busy working at my belt as I kicked off my shoes and socks. She fell to her knees and pulled my trousers and pants down in one motion, my cock springing up to meet her lips as she expertly took me in. I heard hubby clicking away with his camera, as Sam's head bobbed up and down enjoying my pleasure and complete arousal......

Purbeck

mmmm

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

I left you with Sam enjoying the taste of my cock and hubby snaping away. He stayed fully dressed in shirt and smart trousers. The fire was roaring in the background as Sam to me to the edge of orgasm. Not to spoil the party early I pulled away and brought her up to share a passionate kiss i could taste my precum on her tongue and was delighting in the perfect way our lips matched, almost as if her mouth was made for mine. I picked her up and carried her over to the fire. They had a huge sheepskin rug and the fire warmed our naked bodies, as I laid her down and pulled her string off. I gazed at her beautiful naked body, her breasts rose and fell in expectation, nipples erect and a beautifully manicured pussy was inviting me for a taste. I obliged running my lips down her legs to her thighs and then to the delights within. She was wet with anticipation and soon her moans reverberated around the room. I had lost any sense of what hubby was up to and was totally in the moment. Her juices flooded into my mouth as i found her g-spot with my fingers. Soon her body was shaking and then convulsing as her first orgasm rode over her in waves...

I sat back and watched her as her body spasms subsided. My cock was still at attention and I noticed that hubby had got his camcorder out for the moment as I gently eased my cock into his wife's sopping pussy. She let out a deep moan as I filled her up and allowed her to get used to me before I started to enjoy the feeling of being deep inside her. I leaned forward and we kissed passionately as her hips start to rock to the motion of the beginnings of my thrusts. Hubby stood back to take in the whole scene as I reached around and lifted her up, from that kneeling position, I lifted her up completely, which elicited a squeal of delight from Sam. I started to bounce her up and down on me in front of hubby as he caught the whole scene on his aging camcorder. My hips would thrust pushing her up to the tip of my cock and then I would allow her to slide all the way down until her whole weight bore down on my shaft it was exquisite. I manoeuvred over to a sideboard and sat her down and lifted her legs apart so I could penetrate her deeply we kissed and fucked like that and I could feel orgasms building in both of us. It was me that broke first; my cum coming in waves as I continued to thrust into her. The feeling of me cumming sent her over the edge and she erupted into her own climax that intensified the feeling of my own. Both of us cried out at the moment of passion and I heard her husband exclaiming at the sight. We embraced in a deep kiss the waves still pulsing gently through her body and my cock twitching in the last moments of cum. Still unbelievably hard and not wanting to stop the fun.....

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Absolutely fantastic read

More please

Purbeck

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

mullingar

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

ayr / glasgow

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

The night was young still and I certainly wanted more and hoped that Sam did to. Hubby brough our replenished Champagne glasses over to us both as we settled on the chaise long. Sam to hers with one hand whilst the other played with my still semi hard cock keen to continue.

“Wow we certainly got lucky tonight” Hubby exclaimed. “So do I” I grinned.

“We shall see how lucky, what’s your stamina like Jack?” With that Sam leaned across taking a sip of her champagne and kissed me releasing her mouthful into mine. It was so sensual the clod of the Champagne mixed with the heat of our passion. Her hand still working on me by now I was nearly fully recovered. Sam moved down nibbling my chest sucking and biting my body spasming under her attention my skin so sensitive to her stimulate. She arrived at my now hard cock reached for another sip and took it into her exquisite lips. It was made even more sensational as she had a full mouth of champagne. The cold bubbles made me gasp and my back arched at the sensation. Every hair (that was left) on my body stood on end. She expertly took me deep into her throat and swallowed as the cool liquid ran away to be replaced by the heat of her throat.

Sam continued to lavish me with her attention and hubby pulled out his camera again to tape the action. I was on the point of bursting, and I pulled her up as I wanted to take her once more. Sam stood up now and walked over to her husband and bent over o kiss him full on the lips. The wax lips of her swollen pussy squeezed between her legs inviting me as she swayed them provocatively at me. She turned to wink as she unzipped her husband’s hard cock. Unsurprisingly he was not big, but he was ramrod hard. I walked over and gave her arse a light slap.

She squealed and if anything pushed her pussy closer to me. I knelt down and took both cheeks in my hands and leaned forward to taste her once more.

MMMFUCK MMMMMMMe came the muffled command her mouth still wrapped around hubby’s cock. I stood up and guided my pole towards her glistening lips and gradually eased myself in as she moaned on hubby’s cock.

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Fabulous story.

Purbeck

mmmm

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

mullingar

ayr / glasgow

By *ichard7Man  over a year ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Mmmm very arousing

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Very hot

I left you a few weeks ago with Sam enjoying her husbands cock as I glided into her well lubed pussy from behind. She had one hand on his balls and the other reaching back to pull me to her. Hubby still had cam corder in one hand as her pushed down on his wifes head. I pulled on both hips as I thrust deep into Sam. I am not sure how much he managed to capture as his eyes rolled back. Her moans escaping around his cock. Sams free hand had moved to her clit as i picked up the pace. I could feel and gear the slap of my balls against her furious fingers. She haf given up sucking hubby who was now frantically fucking her face camera discarded and vaguely point at us. He let out a roar as he started to cum. Sam dutifully drankevery last drop before returning her attention to her own pleasure...

Purbeck

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Gloucester

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

mullingar

I continued to fuck Sam as she was bent over her husband his limp cock having slipped from hee lips.

"Harder" she begged "Deeper" she exclaimed.

I responded and my shaft was burried with each thrust which led to an exclaimation each time my balls slapped against her.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Oh

My

fucking

God

Her plummy voice exclaimed.

As she also worked her clit her movements becoming frantic.

Her orgasm arrived in a staccato wail as her whole body shook once again to the comand of her orgasm.

She colapsed and my still hard cock sprung clear.

"Cum on the dirty slut Jack" her hubby begged.

I grasped my cock and coaxed it with firm trusts and once again my body built up to a ferocious explosion.

I felt my legs and body spasm as I shot forth a torrent of cum.

Splashing on both Husband and his now reclining wife...

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

Wow

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

To be continued

ayr / glasgow

Fantastic horny story

Gloucester

Mmm love the cum shot scene

Sam kissed her husband and stood up. I am just going to take jack and get cleaned up. Naked we made our way out into their huge hall and up an enourmous staircase. Sam's heels clicked on the floor as we made our way up. The master bed room as bigger than my flat at the time. And opened in to a luxurious bath room. In the walk in shower no screen needed. We washed of the remains of both our cum. Soaping each other and exploring every curve. Soon the effect of her touch had me hard again. She turned and and pulled my cock to her and guided me in from behind. I needed no telling to grab her luscious hair and pull her face to me we kissed as i fucked her from behind the warm water flowing over us. It was slower and more sensual than we were downstairs. Almost like lovers who knew each other well it was an amazing feeling. We enjoyed the slow fucking for a while before leaving the shower, we toweled off it was harder for me still sporting a stiff rod. We made our way to the bed and lay down opposite each other. We kissed and she reached down to guide me in. We made slow love almost tantric like.....

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By (user no longer on site) OP    52 weeks ago

The morning after?...

By *iscoman7771000Man 52 weeks ago

birmingham

By (user no longer on site) 52 weeks ago

By *j47Man 52 weeks ago

limerick

By *j and c 2Couple 52 weeks ago

mullingar

By *andi_mmfCouple 52 weeks ago

Whitehaven

Fabulous lucky guys!

By *ary1001xMan 52 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ussD1Man 52 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *uddle4uMan 52 weeks ago

Purbeck

mmmm

By *outhEastPaulMan 52 weeks ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Sounds great time did you keep

Seeing them ? Your opening certainly caught my attention about when Dirty David was a great site - I met a Hotwife couple through that site and still seeing them from time to time after 15 years still having great times with her - I was so lucky they picked me for their adventure (I’m only one) I’ve taken her on a great journey and totally unlocked a very sexy lady

You wouldn’t believe as a non paying member how many messages I get from that site good job I know full well if I paid the messages would dry up

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

Sorry I forgot about this thread. I did see them a number of occasions over the years.

After the slow sensual sex at the end of the evening that saw us both come to our orgasms together. I had to work so hard to hold mine back. The intensity when they arrived blew us away. Sam and I kissed and held each other for a time. She then wished me good night with a long kiss and slipped away to join her husband.

In the morning I woke with a satisfying ache in my balls and a swollen cock from the joys of the night before. I went to the bath room naked and then proceeded to have a shower.

I was bent with my head down enjoying the warm flow over my body when two hands came around my waist and took hold of me.

By *j and c 2Couple 45 weeks ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site) OP    45 weeks ago

They took hold of my cock and started to massage me.

I turn to find Sam with a cheeky grin on her face. I bent down to kiss her, pleased that I thought to brush my teeth first.

Lips met and tongues teased. Her hands around my neck mine pulled her close so the length of our bodies were in contact. I was already hard and aching for her. As we kissed one of Sam's hands came down to grasp me. She lifted one leg high and on tip toe guided me in to her already aroused pussy. I gasped as I just glided in and her head went back as she let out a little moan. She lifted the other leg and locked them around my thighs her hands around my neck her full weight seemed to rest on my manhood.

By *ussD1Man 45 weeks ago

Gloucester

By *im66123Man 45 weeks ago

newcastle

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

The water flowed over us as we started our morning fuck. She used my hips to raise and lower herself slowly onto me. We kissed lips enjoying the sweetness of our passion. Tongues entwined as I made myself twitch in time to her thrusts. The cascading water adding to the erotic scene as I pushed her against the solid screen she continued to dictate the pace. Her hands grapsed the top behind her as she watched her back to leverage her position for maximum pleasure I landed forward and traded her nipple with my lips.

By *ichard7Man 44 weeks ago

Southeast Kent, Marden.

Mmmm very arousing

By *angtidy42Couple 44 weeks ago

Redditch

By *cotty909Man 44 weeks ago

tranent

By *ussD1Man 44 weeks ago