FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Large cock problems.

Large cock problems.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ungMarried2020 OP   Man  over a year ago

Halifax

You see having a large cock does come with issues...many women do struggle with the size. It could be length or girth. Tight feels so good but it’s difficult to fuck hard and fast - in many cases but not always. Sometimes I just want to skip it in and go for it.

Anyone experienced this?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ireman28Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire

Get the woman excited enough. I just go with the flow. What the lady wants, the lady gets

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

yeah I struggle tryna fit my 12 inch cock (strapon) inside an arse

Halifax

"yeah I struggle tryna fit my 12 inch cock (strapon) inside an arse "

Constructive. Thanks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask your doc for a reduction might get more joy then lol

If the woman is well excited and wet I found it now issue as most will stretch well to accommodate the girth

Halifax

"Ask your doc for a reduction might get more joy then lol"

Also constructive.

Haha this comment

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

You could try the OP, it might fit in him !

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

I imagine with foreplay and excitement your partner will ease enough for you to work your way in slowly a d go from there

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

I really want to comment on this but unfortunately lol.........

By *itguy21066Man  over a year ago

leicester

T had a bf once with a large cock and she said it was a bit painful, I would imagine guys with big cocks love the attention and also the jealousy of us other guys, but it’s not as great as it sounds

By *haos68Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

My mrs took a big cock, this was years ago when younger and he rammed it in and left her sore, l will always get her so wet that l slip in slow, she loves that.

By *adeiteWoman  over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

"yeah I struggle tryna fit my 12 inch cock (strapon) inside an arse

Constructive. Thanks! "

Its a public forum. Not everything needs to be hella serious. Lighten up dude.

By *ingle ex cuckMan  over a year ago

chester

No

Made my eyes water and that was just at the thought

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I just think its unreasonable to treat a woman's body like its a sex doll. Most women see sex on a complex level, they need to get aroused by many senses and it may take awhile to relax the pussy ready for pentration. So litterly sticking it up there when you just got a hard on and want to just fuck wouldn't never work with someone like me. I'm sure other women would agree with this way of thinking.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"yeah I struggle tryna fit my 12 inch cock (strapon) inside an arse

Made my eyes water and that was just at the thought "

Exactly the person trying to illustrate how uncomfortable it is to go in dry just because the other person wants it there and then

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

I absolutely love a big ride , bigger and thicker the better !

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

But a frank answer to big cocks.. Most women are physically capable taking a big cock. Just matter of the mind and how good their lovers are. I generally only sleep with men with big cocks 7 inches or bigger. But the only time it hurts me is when they just try to shove it in without any warning, foreplay etc bloody hurts and ruins sex for days afterwards

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"But a frank answer to big cocks.. Most women are physically capable taking a big cock. Just matter of the mind and how good their lovers are. I generally only sleep with men with big cocks 7 inches or bigger. But the only time it hurts me is when they just try to shove it in without any warning, foreplay etc bloody hurts and ruins sex for days afterwards "

100% agree. In addition it should be noted everyone is different. Some like big, some like small, some like fast some like slow etc etc etc. The key to great sex is finding a match.

I've never had problems. All my toys are large.

No

As i have a lil pecker

Mr average here....no need to worry...and no complaints...

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Yes. I’ve had a number of women say it’s a bit painful in doggy because it goes too deep.

On the other hand missionary always feels divine for me.

By *ldies100Man  over a year ago

monasterevin

My ex love cock and we met a guy in chams who hat a monster cock and he was not at all guy anyway we went to a room where he fucked her and when he withdrew he pussy stayed wide open as this was our fantasy and after she said his cock was to big and uncomfortable and said she rather mine as it feels better for pussy and anal

By *ldies100Man  over a year ago

monasterevin

My ex love cock and we met a guy in chams who hat a monster cock and he was not at all guy anyway we went to a room where he fucked her and when he withdrew he pussy stayed wide open as this was our fantasy and after she said his cock was to big and uncomfortable and said she rather mine as it feels better for pussy and anal

He was not at all guy? What do you mean?

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Shame we cant swap always wanted a bigger 1 lol

Halifax

"But a frank answer to big cocks.. Most women are physically capable taking a big cock. Just matter of the mind and how good their lovers are. I generally only sleep with men with big cocks 7 inches or bigger. But the only time it hurts me is when they just try to shove it in without any warning, foreplay etc bloody hurts and ruins sex for days afterwards "

I’m not saying I want to shove it in with no foreplay. I agree that it’s a matter of the mind.

Sometimes it’s not the length but the girth size of the cock that is the issue. There are couples profiles on here that specifically state that they do not want VWE guys. We are all different and certainly be it male or female - one size does not fit all.

doncaster

"He was not at all guy? What do you mean?"
I think he meant gay ?

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

I am quite girthy and more so if I wear a ring. She is OK when I get in, but said defo would not want any bigger. Have hit her cervix if I go deep when she is on her back, don't mean too as that hurts her. Anal is a no no for her and can't take it too deep orally as the head is fairly big. Not always a blessing.

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Luckily I don’t have a length problem......girth I have though and apparently more enjoyable than having your cervix caved in

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Find the right partners, where you avoid most of the stated issues. Some of us prefer larger

big or little cock ! If you work together and listen you will tell the difference between pain and pleasure with partner you will both enjoy . Think of other person not just yourself !!!!

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

" big or little cock ! If you work together and listen you will tell the difference between pain and pleasure with partner you will both enjoy . Think of other person not just yourself !!!!"
exactly. After 20 yrs married we know what works for both of us and know certain positions or angles mean adjustments to depth, or speed.thing is too say and not endure it trying to please partner just cos they like it..

Halifax

" big or little cock ! If you work together and listen you will tell the difference between pain and pleasure with partner you will both enjoy . Think of other person not just yourself !!!!"

I do think of the other person thank you! But I’m allowed to want to enjoy it too!!!!!

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I think it’s good to have that problem. But it’s also good to have and understand a nice way to solve the problem

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

I’ve always truly believed that just as men present with many and varied cock size/shape, then so do women.

So whilst much may be possible with the correct approach, finding your most “compatible’ partner to share your sex life with anytime, any position is a blessing.

Misha has had her fill of lengthy ones (no pun intended) but loves a bit of girth. Whatever makes her happy haha

Being very small I don’t have this problem but it’s nice to hear big has it’s downside

"Being very small I don’t have this problem but it’s nice to hear big has it’s downside "

It’s ying and yang

Only problem I have with big cocks is that I wasn’t given one on the way out

Wouldn't be for me, women are different sizes too and if you're too long you batter the cervix with every thrust if you're not careful and who wants that.... Imaging your balls getting rattled on every thrust.

Mr Average every time for me.

"If the woman is well excited and wet I found it now issue as most will stretch well to accommodate the girth"

Really!! They're are designed for a baby to come out, has anyone ever explained that to you? Sheesh!!

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" big or little cock ! If you work together and listen you will tell the difference between pain and pleasure with partner you will both enjoy . Think of other person not just yourself !!!!

I do think of the other person thank you! But I’m allowed to want to enjoy it too!!!!!"

‘Sometimes you want to skip it in’! I see, so not much thought for the female then!

I prefer an average sized man.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"You see having a large cock does come with issues...many women do struggle with the size. It could be length or girth. Tight feels so good but it’s difficult to fuck hard and fast - in many cases but not always. Sometimes I just want to skip it in and go for it.

Anyone experienced this?"

No!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"But a frank answer to big cocks.. Most women are physically capable taking a big cock. Just matter of the mind and how good their lovers are. I generally only sleep with men with big cocks 7 inches or bigger. But the only time it hurts me is when they just try to shove it in without any warning, foreplay etc bloody hurts and ruins sex for days afterwards

100% agree. In addition it should be noted everyone is different. Some like big, some like small, some like fast some like slow etc etc etc. The key to great sex is finding a match."

Some men have this myth that petite women physically can't take big cocks which to me is bullcrap. I can take any size as long as there's foreplay and attraction. I know there's preferences but physically we can take big cocks. Giving birth proves it.

By *t9090Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's only a problem if you don't have a brain

"I just think its unreasonable to treat a woman's body like its a sex doll. Most women see sex on a complex level, they need to get aroused by many senses and it may take awhile to relax the pussy ready for pentration. So litterly sticking it up there when you just got a hard on and want to just fuck wouldn't never work with someone like me. I'm sure other women would agree with this way of thinking. "

"He was not at all guy? What do you mean?"

I’m guessing that’s ‘not a tall guy’.

I’m also guessing that every punctuation mark is broken on that chap’s keyboard.

Average over large all the time for me.

I don’t understand why so many average sized men are bothered by their size when from what I see most women prefer average anyway.

"If the woman is well excited and wet I found it now issue as most will stretch well to accommodate the girth

Really!! They're are designed for a baby to come out, has anyone ever explained that to you? Sheesh!! "

Really.... We are, but would you like to feel like you're passing a bowling ball every time you had sex?

Didn't think so what a silly comparison, sex should be pleasurable, giving birth isn't...

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

My large cock problem is that I don’t have one.

"But a frank answer to big cocks.. Most women are physically capable taking a big cock. Just matter of the mind and how good their lovers are. I generally only sleep with men with big cocks 7 inches or bigger. But the only time it hurts me is when they just try to shove it in without any warning, foreplay etc bloody hurts and ruins sex for days afterwards

100% agree. In addition it should be noted everyone is different. Some like big, some like small, some like fast some like slow etc etc etc. The key to great sex is finding a match.

Some men have this myth that petite women physically can't take big cocks which to me is bullcrap. I can take any size as long as there's foreplay and attraction. I know there's preferences but physically we can take big cocks. Giving birth proves it. "

Yes we can take it but it's not pleasurable to all. Just because something is possible it doesn't follow that it's enjoyable. It's not just preference it's physical, you may have a deeper vaginal canal than me hence you're able to enjoy where I experience pain.

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Need to play with the Female get her juices flowing, then engage in sex... Xxx

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

"You see having a large cock does come with issues...many women do struggle with the size. It could be length or girth. Tight feels so good but it’s difficult to fuck hard and fast - in many cases but not always. Sometimes I just want to skip it in and go for it.

Lots of foreplay first and maybe even a toy or 2 to get things moving. Then nice and slow and just work with your partner to see what’s comfortable for her. Tammy. X

By *hoenix Couple 666Couple  over a year ago

Dewsbury

Anyone experienced this?

Lots of foreplay first and maybe even a toy or 2 to get things moving. Then nice and slow and just work with your partner to see what’s comfortable for her. Tammy. X"

Also try different positions to see what is the most comfortable and enjoying. X

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

When big guys go for it, it hurts, so I'm always tense. Misses the gspot and due to length can't stimulate the clit.

Prefer an average guy any day

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I once played with a VWE guy in a club with my FWB and he just slipped it in and my god the pain was awful. Later when I asked him why he did it he said to me ‘women your age don’t need lubrication as you can take any size’! What a mentality to have!

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

I'm sure we'd both be able to handle you.... and we'd fkn love it too

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

It's all about the size of the hole you're poking some are like a Industrial waste bin

By *tewart39Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Little bottle of lube works wonders !!

I used to love it when they say not so hard it hurts

"I used to love it when they say not so hard it hurts "

I’m more used to “ go deeper “ or “are you all the way in already !”

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Need to play with the Female get her juices flowing, then engage in sex... Xxx

"

Exactly but some men are too self centred and impatient

[Removed by poster at 09/05/20 21:03:51]

"When big guys go for it, it hurts, so I'm always tense. Misses the gspot and due to length can't stimulate the clit.

Prefer an average guy any day"

This! I’ve been with bigger guys before and they never seem to be able to hit the g spot.

An average guy now, hits it everytime and it’s bliss!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"Sometimes I just want to skip it in and go for it.

Not since I was ahout 16. I treat people better than that now.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

you are no bigger than hubby and I don't have any problems with anal with him. No offence I've seen larger

Doesn't look that big ,seen bigger .

Anyone experienced this? you are no bigger than hubby and I don't have any problems with anal with him. No offence I've seen larger"

A lot of people thing 6 inches is large still

East Sussex

No 5 and half is average

Halifax

" big or little cock ! If you work together and listen you will tell the difference between pain and pleasure with partner you will both enjoy . Think of other person not just yourself !!!!

I do think of the other person thank you! But I’m allowed to want to enjoy it too!!!!!

‘Sometimes you want to skip it in’! I see, so not much thought for the female then!

I prefer an average sized man. "

I’m sorry but why should it be one sided? I do think of the other party, but it’s not all about them. Sorry if you don’t agree.

Halifax

"It's only a problem if you don't have a brain "

Wow! I didn’t post it so I could receive abuse. Poor form.

Halifax

"I once played with a VWE guy in a club with my FWB and he just slipped it in and my god the pain was awful. Later when I asked him why he did it he said to me ‘women your age don’t need lubrication as you can take any size’! What a mentality to have! "

I’m certainly not suggesting I want just shove it in straight off the bat. I’ve been misinterpreted!

Halifax

Anyone experienced this?

I'm sure we'd both be able to handle you.... and we'd fkn love it too "

Haha deal!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Anyone experienced this? you are no bigger than hubby and I don't have any problems with anal with him. No offence I've seen larger

A lot of people thing 6 inches is large still "

Lol 12 is massive. Anyone bigger than 7 is large, 9 is very large

Halifax

"Sometimes I just want to skip it in and go for it.

Anyone experienced this?

Not since I was ahout 16. I treat people better than that now. "

I’m not suggesting I jump in straight off the bat for goodness sake.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I once played with a VWE guy in a club with my FWB and he just slipped it in and my god the pain was awful. Later when I asked him why he did it he said to me ‘women your age don’t need lubrication as you can take any size’! What a mentality to have!

I’m certainly not suggesting I want just shove it in straight off the bat. I’ve been misinterpreted!"

Yes the way you wrote your original comment implied many women can't cope with big cocks and most of the time you just want to do a quick fuck, no foreplay

Halifax

"Doesn't look that big ,seen bigger . "

Never said I’m a world record holder did I? But I’m certainly a lot bigger than average.

Halifax

"I once played with a VWE guy in a club with my FWB and he just slipped it in and my god the pain was awful. Later when I asked him why he did it he said to me ‘women your age don’t need lubrication as you can take any size’! What a mentality to have!

I’m certainly not suggesting I want just shove it in straight off the bat. I’ve been misinterpreted!

Yes the way you wrote your original comment implied many women can't cope with big cocks and most of the time you just want to do a quick fuck, no foreplay "

Well it’s certainly not what I intended. This post ha gone crazy!

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 09/05/20 22:51:05]

East Sussex

Anyone experienced this? you are no bigger than hubby and I don't have any problems with anal with him. No offence I've seen larger

Lol 12 is massive. Anyone bigger than 7 is large, 9 is very large"

He isn't 12 inches!

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Doesn't look that big ,seen bigger .

Never said I’m a world record holder did I? But I’m certainly a lot bigger than average. "

Well i probably had been sent about 600 cock photos. Some really big, some average, some tiny but for fab i say you're slightly above average size. If someone with 12 inch cock tried to go in dry doggy... I seriously would throttle them!!

Halifax

He isn't 12 inches!"

I’m not. I’m 9”

Halifax

Never said I’m a world record holder did I? But I’m certainly a lot bigger than average.

Well i probably had been sent about 600 cock photos. Some really big, some average, some tiny but for fab i say you're slightly above average size. If someone with 12 inch cock tried to go in dry doggy... I seriously would throttle them!! "

I’m 9” and certainly would be dry fighting anyone!! It’s important for me that both parties enjoy the sex.

East Sussex

He isn't 12 inches!

I’m not. I’m 9”"

I'd happily take that...with lube of course

By *icosaurvoMan  over a year ago

Church Crookham

I met a lady that said my size was intimidating I was shocked tbh lol

It can be a problem especially girth.

Was on a promise of anal with a girl i hooked up with until she saw it fully erect. "You aint putting that thing up my arse!"

Although ive had anal sex with two previous partners most of the time its a no.

By *abby McFabfaceMan  over a year ago

Somerset

Not trying hard enough clearly

No use having hgv if the drives only got room for an audi

I’m 3.5 Inchs so there

By *laclkguyMan  over a year ago

Pontefract

i've had a few problems, even with lots of foreplay and lube but also had lots of fun where no lube was needed

i think that if your both up for fun and everything feels good then you'll be a good fit

By *icosaurvoMan  over a year ago

Church Crookham

"No use having hgv if the drives only got room for an audi"

Lol ????????Agree x

By *quarerootMan  over a year ago

Helston

Never said I’m a world record holder did I? But I’m certainly a lot bigger than average. "

Doesn’t look 9” to me... and I’m in the medical trade

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I’d happily test for research purposes

doncaster

"i've had a few problems, even with lots of foreplay and lube but also had lots of fun where no lube was needed

i think that if your both up for fun and everything feels good then you'll be a good fit "

especially with a very willing throat

Doesn’t look 9” to me... and I’m in the medical trade"

You can get chunky cock rings, this stops you “banging” so much into her and allows you to not worry as much about hurting her. At 9inch I wouldn’t worry too much but it is finding the right women like someone said, not everyone sexually matches. Yeh women have babies but that means nothing unless you are heavily pregnant jeeze guys look up anatomy, women adjust during birth lol we aren’t just ready to take a watermelon whenever we want just because we can get a baby out . It’s like everyone has said, warm her up first, lube if she’s happy without it And you will be fine. Also look up positions because it can be soo different, I’m sure really you know most of this it’s common sense think maybe ive missed what your asking too

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

tore my banjo that many times through being girthy its no fun in the swing scene,this is because you dont know a tight pussy until u have started and engaged in play then theres no way back lol,i find lubs ya best friend because u will loose ur erection trying to force it in,the banjoy heals itself so no trips to docs and mines actully joined further down now which means less strain pulling from the helmet,us men do like the sex pain and thats y we tear the banjoy as we cant stop once started so its a no win for girthy cocks in tight holes

"tore my banjo that many times through being girthy its no fun in the swing scene,this is because you dont know a tight pussy until u have started and engaged in play then theres no way back lol,i find lubs ya best friend because u will loose ur erection trying to force it in,the banjoy heals itself so no trips to docs and mines actully joined further down now which means less strain pulling from the helmet,us men do like the sex pain and thats y we tear the banjoy as we cant stop once started so its a no win for girthy cocks in tight holes"

My partner was a swinger before we met and she said the same she’s tight but gets very wet so struggled with big men whrr ET n it’s in expected

rotherham

women luv the sight of a girthy cock but if only they know what men have to put up with for example it obviously has to get more blood in it to get it hard so most take longer to fully erect and then keeping it erect is a issue,ya see so many now days poppin pills and cock rings i do believe its all in ur head,if someome gave u a smarty as a viagra and told u it was a viagra you would get same result.like i say lubes ya best friend with girthy cocks especially the minty type as it gives a tingling feeling on ur cock that gets u in the mood.

C likes guys around 9 inch but it all depends on how the guy works her up and starts. Had one guy who just quickly fingered her then rammed it it and went for it, not a good experience.

But others have taken their time , got her wet and then slowly built up. These are the guys we meet again

Gosh I’m sorry to hear this OP...

You’re right- both parties need to be having pleasure to enjoy it.

I agree with most that have stated:

First: communicate... flirt your honesty into conversation early... some women (myself included) do enjoy larger dicks but agree, don’t like to be hurt. But some do... and maybe they might be the girls for you?

Take things slow for both of you. Foreplay- hands and mouth, body parts and then vagina/ ass if you’re both ready. This maybe what more time needs to be spent on. I totally get that sometimes you just want to get it in ( I feel that way too sometimes) but it appears the woman isn’t actually truly ready no matter what she is begging...

Lots of lube! Even if you think she’s wet- it really is a big boys best friend and I carry it on every meet alongside condoms.

Think about positions that she can control the depth a little more... you’re right.... I doubt ‘fast and furious’ would work in some positions as it may bump the cervix. Some women do love that but personally it makes me tighten up in a bad way and I become bruised... however- helping her on top or another positions (and pumping from that angle )may work.

Finally, try to remember that the end goal of an orgasm doesn’t have to be the holy grail of a great meet.... sometimes it’s just about the fun of having sex... meeting someone you think- actually it may get better the next time we get to flirt and try again (hence why some want a regular hung playmate - like us)...

Good luck

Mrs P x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Doesn’t look 9” to me... and I’m in the medical trade"

I should be on Britain got talent as I'm usually right about the sizes of men's cocks. Unless they really badly taken photos. I want proof its 9 inches as when you see a true 9 incher, you definitely know it as it sticks out like a right sore thumb

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"women luv the sight of a girthy cock but if only they know what men have to put up with for example it obviously has to get more blood in it to get it hard so most take longer to fully erect and then keeping it erect is a issue,ya see so many now days poppin pills and cock rings i do believe its all in ur head,if someome gave u a smarty as a viagra and told u it was a viagra you would get same result.like i say lubes ya best friend with girthy cocks especially the minty type as it gives a tingling feeling on ur cock that gets u in the mood."

Or other option just date a younger man in his late teens?

Ive experienced it where it is too sore in certain positions. Or no anal allowed.

Women don't enjoy bein hurt. Its something that really can create issues.

Women love pleasure, and not being poked. ??

Its life. Idk. Sucks, or can suck.

"Wouldn't be for me, women are different sizes too and if you're too long you batter the cervix with every thrust if you're not careful and who wants that.... Imaging your balls getting rattled on every thrust.

Mr Average every time for me. "

This!!!

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

We met a younger guy...I have to say first time was tricky as he was long and very girthy. Subsequent meets felt lovely, I think I relaxed more

By *nnnikCouple  over a year ago

Walsall

You may not get any pussy with this post, on a brighter note the Tv's will give you ago.....nik

Anyone experienced this? You may not get any pussy with this post, on a brighter note the Tv's will give you ago.....nik"

By *aptainhook1Man  over a year ago

London

I've had women who struggle with me doing it doggy as they find it goes in too deep.

Conversley others have said it hits the spot and they love it.

Everyones different i guess

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"If the woman is well excited and wet I found it now issue as most will stretch well to accommodate the girth

Really!! They're are designed for a baby to come out, has anyone ever explained that to you? Sheesh!!

Really.... We are, but would you like to feel like you're passing a bowling ball every time you had sex?

Didn't think so what a silly comparison, sex should be pleasurable, giving birth isn't... "

Exactly. Just shows how little some men know.

rotherham

Didn't think so what a silly comparison, sex should be pleasurable, giving birth isn't...

Exactly. Just shows how little some men know."

guess women tearing and being cut during childberth is a mith pmsl,shows how much some really do know lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Exactly. Just shows how little some men know.

guess women tearing and being cut during childberth is a mith pmsl,shows how much some really do know lol"

Ok i like to meet a man who thinks they have a cock wide as a baby's shoulders! Lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Ive experienced it where it is too sore in certain positions. Or no anal allowed.

Women don't enjoy bein hurt. Its something that really can create issues.

Women love pleasure, and not being poked. ??

Its life. Idk. Sucks, or can suck. "

Its mind over matter and with plenty natural and artificial lube a big cock not really a massive issue. Some women have mental stumbling blocks. I generally take more than 7 inches. One of my exes had an average cock. I duno why exactly apart from I never had high amounts of natural sexual chemistry towards him, I could rarely relax, feel lubricated and swollen for him to enter his small cock in. I just used to naturally clamp up. It was definitely my mind telling me I didn't desire his cock. One of my favourite lovers had 10 inch cock... No problems there. Had loads of fun.... Food for thought.

By *eachPreacherMan  over a year ago

Canterbury/London

Having a bigger cock is mostly just for show, in practice anything over 6 inches is pretty unnecessary I'd say

Ive found it can depend on the time of month. Sometimes i could be fucked with a jackhammer and still want it deeper, then other times it can feel like my cervix is being punched by king kong!

As someone suggested above a position that would be great would be cowgirl, that way she can control if it gets too much, but also shes stretched open in a slightly different way to doggy for instance and because of the angle it wouldnt hit the cervix as hard, and after a little while she would be able to relax the muscles to take a good pounding x

PS to those above being derogatory about his size and being rude or taking the piss...have a word with yourselves...if a woman posted with an issue like this you wouldnt be giving her those types of comments

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"Having a bigger cock is mostly just for show, in practice anything over 6 inches is pretty unnecessary I'd say"

You are wrong. Having a very big cock does make a difference. I've got exceptional girth and it can be both a blessing and a curse. Some ladies enjoy the feeling while for some it makes them uncomfortable. Either way its not the most important thing to great sex as technique and desire to please are more relevant qualities

"I've never had problems. All my toys are large."
marriage material

"Having a bigger cock is mostly just for show, in practice anything over 6 inches is pretty unnecessary I'd say

You are wrong. Having a very big cock does make a difference. I've got exceptional girth and it can be both a blessing and a curse. Some ladies enjoy the feeling while for some it makes them uncomfortable. Either way its not the most important thing to great sex as technique and desire to please are more relevant qualities "

I agree a man having a very big cock does make a difference, for me the difference isn’t a positive one regardless of how good someone claims to be.

Each and every time it’s been painful or uncomfortable in some way, and the anxiety of not knowing how it’s going to go with someone who’s big isn’t fun to feel either.

Average cannot be beaten, does the job perfectly, hits the g spot nicely and my cervix doesn’t end up feeling like it’s been battered!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Having a bigger cock is mostly just for show, in practice anything over 6 inches is pretty unnecessary I'd say"

Totally disagree as all the lovers that have been average or crap had average or small penises. All my best lovers had large penises over 7 inches at least. The bigger the better in many ways but ultimately its how they use it and your sexual chemistry between each other

Halifax

Can't believe how much this has blown up! Crazy! Thanks to those who have made constructive comments.

I do just want to say that I should have worded the original post far better than I did. A huge part of the enjoyment of sex for me is seeing the other person enjoy it too - that is very sexy. So, I certainly do not and do not intend to "stick it in", my point was more that being larger means that in some cases it's not possible to increase speed and depth - I then wondered if anyone had experienced the same. I am not here to be judged, I am not perfect...but who is?

Just a bit of lube and a squeeze and it would fit!

I always enjoy a big cock, we normally get fast and deep after ive been broken in

I literally just gasped, that's the most shocking thing I've ever read

Halifax

"I always enjoy a big cock, we normally get fast and deep after ive been broken in

"

My kind of girl...

"I always enjoy a big cock, we normally get fast and deep after ive been broken in

My kind of girl..."

My thoughts exactly

My mrs struggles with my 7.5 " sometimes and other times it's like chucking a sausage up an entry. Depends on the moment

By *orny boy1Man  over a year ago

durham

I'd accommodate it.

Without sounding disrespectful in guessing your not meaning yourself, just a general question? Cos tbh it don't look anything of a substantial size

I find that it’s great for visuals and does leave ladies feeling fuller...however I’ve never experienced anal as a result

And everyone with a big dick loves a compliment/ego boost.

doncaster

I think it depends how turned you are and how much you want to please a guy , I've taken some huge cocks anally and throat and it's definitely the self motivation that helps

doncaster

"I think it depends how turned you are and how much you want to please a guy , I've taken some huge cocks anally and throat and it's definitely the self motivation that helps "
* should be turned on

Halifax

Anyone experienced this?

Without sounding disrespectful in guessing your not meaning yourself, just a general question? Cos tbh it don't look anything of a substantial size"

I’ve not said I have the biggest cock on fab have I? If you must know it’s 9” - as I understand 5.5 is average. But I’ll leave you to confirm as you’re clearly the expert.

Anyone experienced this?

Without sounding disrespectful in guessing your not meaning yourself, just a general question? Cos tbh it don't look anything of a substantial size

I’ve not said I have the biggest cock on fab have I? If you must know it’s 9” - as I understand 5.5 is average. But I’ll leave you to confirm as you’re clearly the expert. "

Perfect size for anal x

Halifax

Anyone experienced this?

I’ve not said I have the biggest cock on fab have I? If you must know it’s 9” - as I understand 5.5 is average. But I’ll leave you to confirm as you’re clearly the expert.

Perfect size for anal x"

Haha is it now?

I doubt most tgurls will complain!

Honestly, looking at your pics, your cock is on the large side of average. I’ve seen many bigger in real life and hundreds on here. Maybe your cock isn’t the problem

Halifax

"Honestly, looking at your pics, your cock is on the large side of average. I’ve seen many bigger in real life and hundreds on here. Maybe your cock isn’t the problem "

Average is 5.5” I’m 9” - but whatever.

"Honestly, looking at your pics, your cock is on the large side of average. I’ve seen many bigger in real life and hundreds on here. Maybe your cock isn’t the problem

Average is 5.5” I’m 9” - but whatever."

So you keep saying but your picture doesn’t seem “huge” or similar. Just on the large side of average as above.

You’ll see large cocks posting and commenting in these forums all the time. They seem to be getting bigger and more expert by the day at the moment.

"Honestly, looking at your pics, your cock is on the large side of average. I’ve seen many bigger in real life and hundreds on here. Maybe your cock isn’t the problem

Average is 5.5” I’m 9” - but whatever."

Where are you measuring it from?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Made me laugh this post,

In days of old a certain lady took a fancy to me, one her husband was unpleasant to be with sexually, two he couldn’t get it up often,

She liked playing not the posing .

Taught me the lesson of watching her, not where I was at.

By *ddictedToLoveMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

wow that’s crazy. Do you actually get all of it in

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Your just trying to brag now!

By *intteaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes. It’s also annoys how handsome I am and how much money I have

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

Generally if it reaches the belly button its about 7inch

By *elleshellsCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

"Yes. I’ve had a number of women say it’s a bit painful in doggy because it goes too deep.

On the other hand missionary always feels divine for me. "

Mmmm - shame you don’t meet couples xxxx

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"I just think its unreasonable to treat a woman's body like its a sex doll. Most women see sex on a complex level, they need to get aroused by many senses and it may take awhile to relax the pussy ready for pentration. So litterly sticking it up there when you just got a hard on and want to just fuck wouldn't never work with someone like me. I'm sure other women would agree with this way of thinking. "
yeah i agree that selfish to like to to get the women going lots to.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

My current dom is huge (I thought his photos were photoshopped and I gasped when I saw it in the flesh!) Sadly some positions hurt too much as his cock hits my cervix and it really hurts so no doggy and no wrapping my ankles round his neck, anal can be okay in certain positions.

The main thing is to engage her brain and take time to turn her on. I am not going to enjoy it, be wet enough or have an orgasm without that

However long you think the foreplay should be double it lol

By *man013Man  over a year ago

Derby

The big issue I had with my cock isn't that lasses can't manage it. It's the factor back in my school days everyone used to think I had a hard on. #AboveAvergeMatter

Let's be honest..happy medium or just a little more..applies to everything doesn't it???

I think the only problem I would have with a large is choosing which woman I should fuck from fab

By *u55yfcukerMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I’ve got 7.5in, girth ok too. My GFs ex was an 11 black geezer. She says sex is better with me than him ever, I do her up her cute little arse, he never got a looking, or a massive cock in. Lol. I m happy, best sex life I have ever had.

"I’ve got 7.5in, girth ok too. My GFs ex was an 11 black geezer. She says sex is better with me than him ever, I do her up her cute little arse, he never got a looking, or a massive cock in. Lol. I m happy, best sex life I have ever had. "

Give yourself a pat on the back.

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Never had a complaint on my ‘average’ sized cock! Not the size its what you do!

Having a tongue like an electric eel helps mind u!

By *jamio9Man  over a year ago

brighton

In my experience when they see my size I either get them very excited or very scared. Only one has managed it anally so far.... But hate it when you see stunners who don't want big cock! Any big cock lovers reading this then msg me

No good having a big cock if you can't use it

doncaster

"Honestly, looking at your pics, your cock is on the large side of average. I’ve seen many bigger in real life and hundreds on here. Maybe your cock isn’t the problem "
yeh I thought this too

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

I am not big 8 and slim BUT I have had complints as I like to go really deep and have hurt a few My solution has been to wear a ruber doughnut THAT limit s depth allowong for good hard thrusts

In our experience...

It’s quite a common trait with many with the big cocks to let the cock do all the talking as it were. They shout about it on their profiles, thinking folks will trip over themselves to meet, message in the same vein (usually the big blue one) and often when they do meet, rely on the cock size to please the woman and don’t really bother or often have much of a clue about being good players and real pleasers, most women will take and enjoy a good sized cock, if they are properly turned on and ready, it’s all about doing the job properly. But each to their own I suppose.

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

I have a simple eqation that goes Big cocks are for sucking medium cocks for fucking but small cocks dont get a look in

"I have a simple eqation that goes Big cocks are for sucking medium cocks for fucking but small cocks dont get a look in "

I need your quote book lol

By *reatformeatWoman  over a year ago

my own bubble

"I have a simple eqation that goes Big cocks are for sucking medium cocks for fucking but small cocks dont get a look in

I need your quote book lol "

xx

Im lucky to have a small enough cock not to have these problems, or maybe i just enjoy oral too much

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I have a simple eqation that goes Big cocks are for sucking medium cocks for fucking"

With respect, I humbly suggest you have those transposed. Vaginas are to a degree elastic; teeth are not!

By *arkwolf2323Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Here are some problems i find with large package.

When you sit down on the toilet, it always hits the bowl XD

Being very careful with skinny jeans cause having a boner, everyone will see

Very hard to find good size boxers thats not too tight.

The endless bombardment of big dick jokes from friends and work collagues.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"In our experience...

It’s quite a common trait with many with the big cocks to let the cock do all the talking as it were. They shout about it on their profiles, thinking folks will trip over themselves to meet, message in the same vein (usually the big blue one) and often when they do meet, rely on the cock size to please the woman and don’t really bother or often have much of a clue about being good players and real pleasers, most women will take and enjoy a good sized cock, if they are properly turned on and ready, it’s all about doing the job properly. But each to their own I suppose. "

This is my exact experience. I’ve found a lot of men with large cocks tend to be lazier lovers, not all of course but a lot.

I also am at an age where things aren’t in the same place as they were when i was 25 and I feel things differently.

I know I can take a big cock, and I’ve taken some pretty big ones, but I don’t enjoy them as much as smaller dicks. I just do get sore faster.

I mostly won’t chat with guys who consider themselves VWE as I don’t want to go down that road if I’ve Zero intention of fucking them

Didn't think so what a silly comparison, sex should be pleasurable, giving birth isn't... "

Every woman’s body is different, and every woman has her own birthing experience.

A fearsome state of mind and the perception of danger will halt the progress of labour and make it more painful. The body goes into a fight or flight mode, it’s a safety mechanism.

My experience was different to this ‘bowling ball scenario’ and found giving birth exhilarating, my body was flooded with oxytocin, I felt safe and in control, Labour for me was just all sensation and power.

Not that I would want this sensation replicated every time I had sex but the principals are the same and it wasn’t a bad analogy.

Certain hormonal responses are activated when a woman feels safe and loved (desired, lusted after ect) and those hormones are pretty similar to the ones present during a calm & normal birth.

Said hormones allow the lengthening of the vaginal passage, blood fills the vulva and clitoris, lubrication is activated. The cervix shifts further into our bodies.

(Only to dip down again after ejaculation to drink up the cum— clever eh! Lol)

Breathing patterns change, we are more likely to breathe from the diaphragm which contributes mechanically and also alters our perception of pain, we are more in our body, less likely to overthink or worry. More animalistic.

Personally there is a massive difference within my body when I am this horny (hormonal).

Penis length or girth doesn’t matter,

For example; I have taken a large mans fist to the wrist whilst this horny.

Not because I am ‘loose’ or anything as stupid as that, but because I am a woman and I love and trust in what my body is designed to do.

I allow it. I trust it. Without fear or too much ‘ ‘thinking’, we are nothing but mammals after all. BUT it’s definitely a ‘zone’ and needs to be activated, this can take seconds or hours depending on the situation.

You would not expect a man to be able to have sex with a soft cock, you would not judge him if he could not get hard whilst in a dangerous, boring or inappropriate situation.

A woman’s body is the same we just have far more moving parts to consider. The female user manual is thicker and takes longer to read.

It’s a good one tho and worth it!

The only problem we find, is that there not big enough lol just there ego's

i dont think you've taken enough pics of it get a few of it sideways on I'll be able to give you a more accurate analogy then