FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > did anyone marriage fail due to swinging

did anyone marriage fail due to swinging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ureFilth! OP   Couple  over a year ago

Walsall

I would like to know your opinions

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I would like to know your opinions "

Pretty sure there will have been plenty that have, saw a thread from a guy on here a couple of weeks back where his relationship had failed as he had pretty much pushed his partner into meets when she wasn’t as up for it as him. We are always conscious of how the other is feeling and would ditch swinging in an instant if we thought it would jeopardise what we already have.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know if swinging causes marriages to fail or succeed but the motives for doing it might

My marriage is just ending on really good friendly terms, thankfully. Swinging has neither contributed to its decline or made it stronger, swinging is sometimes the spice couples add to fix other problems in their relationship.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We've been together a long time. Swinging was something we dabbled in early on in our relationship then it took a side line till we came back to it.

If it was going to cause us issues, it would have long ago.

We are aware of instances it may have been an issue though.

It’s always a risk to take when you start swinging. There’s no doubt that communication and trust are the keys but there’s no guarantee.

If anything it’s strengthened ours but we have agreed that if either of us ever had doubts we would stop.

We have met with couples (not on our veri’s) who have clearly been having issues. Not pleasant to witness at all.

Miss V

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I know a lady on here. Swinging probably saved her marriage then broke it. Her marriage may of broken eventually anyway.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I met a school teacher (in a professional capacity) who was introduced to swinging by her ex and she took to it better than her husband thought she would. One of the guys she met was "much better than her husband" so she left him and continued with her swinging!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If you met a school teacher in a professional capacity, why was she chatting to you about swinging ?

By *nB23Man  over a year ago

London

Hahaha maybe they added it to the curriculum lol.

From my experience the couples I've spoken to said that swinging helped them explore and add a different type of excitement to their life.

"If you met a school teacher in a professional capacity, why was she chatting to you about swinging ?"

They may have been colleagues?

It definitely helped to end mine.

It just made me realise that I didn't really love him anymore.

There were other factors, but yeah, it effectively ended a 20 year relationship.

"I don't know if swinging causes marriages to fail or succeed but the motives for doing it might"

Most swinging couples who's relationship broke after swinging probably had severe cracks before they started it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't know if swinging causes marriages to fail or succeed but the motives for doing it might

Most swinging couples who's relationship broke after swinging probably had severe cracks before they started it."

Yeah. We've witnessed a few relationships that were clearly not going to last and swinging was just the catalyst.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I suspect swinging is rarely to the route cause of a marriage failing. It may however expose, exacerbate or bring to a head problems with the relationship or problems with an individual in the relationship.

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

If a couple ever went into swinging to save their marriage it was doomed anyway.

We swing because we deeply love each other and the feelings swinging gives us enhances the desire we feel for each other to giddy levels. If ever we thought swinging was detrimental to our relationship we would stop x

By *aul349Man  over a year ago

Newcastle area

I have known a few couples through swinging who are no longer together. I would not say the swinging caused the splits but it certainly facilitate them.

Having seen the slow motion train wrecks their relationships became my advice is set clear rules at the start and stick to them.

Don't think swinging will fix a strained relationship, it won't.

The best advice is to always make time to be interment with your partner after the swinging, make sure you both feel happy and comfortable with each other.

By *rK MrsJCouple  over a year ago

Kidderminster

Not for us actually the opposite.

By *intage74Couple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

It’s more buying into the lifestyle of swinging with good communication and clear dos and don’t.Have seen d*unken jealous males or females in clubs arguing which is unfortunate

Certainly for us it adds to our balanced relationship

My relationship did. It fell apart when my partner decided she wanted more fun than I could give her as a couple. Her need to explore have more solo fun won out. It’s common unfortunately. It’s a shame because the bit missing in life is the non swinging parts we shared.

By *imBanksMan  over a year ago

Letchworth

Yep. My ex split up a regular couple we used to play with. Told me she didn't want me anymore & ended up marrying the bloke...who was younger

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

[Removed by poster at 04/08/20 07:07:08]

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

we're not married but swinging has definitely made our relationship stronger. The excitement we both get out of playing in different scenarios is amazing

By *aturasqCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"If a couple ever went into swinging to save their marriage it was doomed anyway.

We swing because we deeply love each other and the feelings swinging gives us enhances the desire we feel for each other to giddy levels. If ever we thought swinging was detrimental to our relationship we would stop x"

By *ibsonVicMan  over a year ago

Minworth

"I would like to know your opinions "

I would imagine a few relationships have failed due to no swinging as well...

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Seen a few fail mainly because their relationship was already fundamentaly floored from the start or they entered the lifestyle with very different levels of commitment.

I think it's rare for couples to split because one of them falls in love with a random fuck in a club but known wives to walk because they grew in confidence due to the lifestyle.

Sx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

It ended my cousins as his wife wanted to keep going off with other guys, but it strengthened ours as it spiced up our sex life, it can be swings and roundabouts, if we want solo meets we will do it with each others permission as it's a lot about trust as well as the sex, but we have most our meets together as its a bigger turn on seeing our other half's turned on

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"If a couple ever went into swinging to save their marriage it was doomed anyway.

We swing because we deeply love each other and the feelings swinging gives us enhances the desire we feel for each other to giddy levels. If ever we thought swinging was detrimental to our relationship we would stop x"

I’ve seen many cuckold couples split up in my years of swinging....

» Add a new message to this topic