FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Men with cock photos on there profile

Men with cock photos on there profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... Ladies I'm wondering if yous have any interest in seeing photos of blokes cocks on there profile? Personally I assumed someone would just ask if they wanted to see ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are some ladies who enjoy them, in my opinion most either would like to see just one or two or will ask if they want to see. Personally I find them off-putting and I'm a lot less likely to be interested if I've already seen a picture of their cock.

Each to their own though we all have different tastes.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was kind of how I thought people would think. Personally I think if a woman wants to see she will inevitably ask where as if it's on your profile it could potentially be a hindering feature for people like yourself who don't want to see it on a profile

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've found it's generally a turn off. Also see it mentioned on profiles if people do tend to like/dislike them.

I do have one (that isn't a picture of me anyway) but it's private and only sent if asked for or their profile mentions they like to see them. No one else has to see if then.

You can ask to see a cock but you can't unsee it

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

A profile with multiple cock shots from every angle just makes me think....yip hes a cock

By *oungalpha20Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

What ive come to realise keep them on private. If asked to see then show

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I need to see at least one cock pic...

Is this a deal breaker for a woman after see a cock pic?

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

"Is this a deal breaker for a woman after see a cock pic? "

Depends if they like the cock or not.

Women rule the roost here. No harm in having a pic of your old chap in your profile.

I like slim women but I don't tell non slim women they are a turn off .

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I've never sent a dick pic, but I've plenty in my public pics. I like to get naked and consider myself an exhibitionist. I like posting what I choose, openly, and I figure, if my willy scares someone off, they probably weren't right for me

I usually block anyone who sends me a message with a cock as their profile pic.

Might seem a bit harsh but a) there's a disclaimer about it on my profile and b) we probably wouldn't gel and I'm just saving us both time

Herts

my willies on mine. Get over it

When I played as a couplw we would always ask for a cock pic.

It shows a number of things :

Size including girth.

Bush is it trimmed

Stomach is it flat or chubby

Hygiene

For example if woman shows you a hairy wart covered fanny shot...you could at least decide prior a meet.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I like to see an erect cock pic. I like to see what I’m potentially on the receiving end of. And I’m also a perve.

At the end of the day it’s a sex site. Most women have plenty of pics of their boobs and muff on display, so moaning about men’s cock pics has always seemed a bit of a double standard to me.

But at the end of the day, it’s your profile - run it how you want to.

I think I've seen a million cock pics on this site and tbh it's not really what I want. Maybe it's me, but I prefer a torso pic towards the crotch area stopping close, more tempting. I don't understand why men this they should be on show..

I think I've seen a million cock pics on this site and tbh it's not really what I want. Maybe it's me, but I prefer a torso pic towards the crotch area stopping close, more tempting. I don't understand why men think they should be on show..

I have pics for friends. If you don't like the look of me, you won't want to meet me.

i have one cock pic in private, seldom get asked to see iit, then 99% its from new unverifed profiles

By *lice AgainTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I've got dick pics. But I like to think I'm not over 'dick pic'ing…

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"So... Ladies I'm wondering if yous have any interest in seeing photos of blokes cocks on there profile? Personally I assumed someone would just ask if they wanted to see ??"

Nope any on pfp or public photos means I delete the message .....

South

"I like to see an erect cock pic. I like to see what I’m potentially on the receiving end of. And I’m also a perve.

At the end of the day it’s a sex site. Most women have plenty of pics of their boobs and muff on display, so moaning about men’s cock pics has always seemed a bit of a double standard to me.

But at the end of the day, it’s your profile - run it how you want to."

I agree and would do the same with gaping pussy pics - just a turn off for me. I prefer tease to sleaze ..

South

"I think I've seen a million cock pics on this site and tbh it's not really what I want. Maybe it's me, but I prefer a torso pic towards the crotch area stopping close, more tempting. I don't understand why men think they should be on show.. "

Ooohh yes this torso... leading to unzipped ..... just a hint yes please

It’s the closeup pic of a cock that turns me off.

Seeing it in a nice picture of the man isn’t so much an issue for me.

Having said that, some profiles aren’t filled with closeups but they’re still very cock focussed.

I tend to see a nice cock as a bonus I discover. I’m drawn to his big arms and shoulders. Strong back. Powerful legs. Handsome face. Dreamy or piercing eyes. Sharp hair.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"It’s the closeup pic of a cock that turns me off.

Seeing it in a nice picture of the man isn’t so much an issue for me.

Having said that, some profiles aren’t filled with closeups but they’re still very cock focussed.

I tend to see a nice cock as a bonus I discover. I’m drawn to his big arms and shoulders. Strong back. Powerful legs. Handsome face. Dreamy or piercing eyes. Sharp hair. "

That describes me to a tee errrrrr no honest

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

We prefer asking for them if we are interested in meeting someone. Any first messages that have a cock pic attached are instant block and delete.

"So... Ladies I'm wondering if yous have any interest in seeing photos of blokes cocks on there profile? Personally I assumed someone would just ask if they wanted to see ??"

Keep them private and only sent if requested I would say based on past experiences

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I always felt ridiculous taking a pic of my gentleman's sausage.

So the one I have us with a lady present.

Also provides a reference for scale.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve got loads on my profile. Works every time lol

Hi...as this is this is a swingers sex site, and not a dating site, I would want to see cock pics of anyone on here I would consider fucking. I'd rather they be in the profile than start messaging and then have to ask...cock and face are the first pics I would ask for.

Tx

"Hi...as this is this is a swingers sex site, and not a dating site, I would want to see cock pics of anyone on here I would consider fucking. I'd rather they be in the profile than start messaging and then have to ask...cock and face are the first pics I would ask for.

Tx"

By *LEX DUMASMan  over a year ago

WALSALL .butts near Arboretum

Men without cocks?

By *LEX DUMASMan  over a year ago

WALSALL .butts near Arboretum

Women without pussy pics

Scandulas

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Not my cuppa, I would much rather have a teasing torso pic

Desperate dirty bastards

By *merican HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Miami

Seen one you have seen them all a cock rarely stands out amongst all the other cock profiles on here.

By *ohnywrongunMan  over a year ago

Epping

I have lots of pics on profile of all sorts of stuff including lots of cock pics ,but I have lovely cock lol and like to show off ,my profile pic is normally of face and torso ,maybe I should put a warning on my profile

Well as a women who loves cock I do like to see a pic of it. But like one or two. Descret pics of it are so much better. N I need a face pic to reply to anyone. It ain't date a cock....

"Well as a women who loves cock I do like to see a pic of it. But like one or two. Descret pics of it are so much better. N I need a face pic to reply to anyone. It ain't date a cock.... "

For some it isn't a 'date' at all... I guess it will depend on many things including whether it's a single woman looking or a couple looking. As part of a couple, sometimes I/we are just looking for an additional cock so that makes the pics important, and sometimes we are looking for the right person, but for me the cock is a part of that. Personally I'm not looking at the guy/couple profiles thinking about being teased and wondering what's down below...I just want to know anyone we play with will be fun and has a cock I'm happy to work with!

Tabitha xx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If a profile is predominantly cock, it's probably a poor choice. You can have a cock pic in private, if it's desired. I do prefer to see a cock before meeting.

Epping

"If a profile is predominantly cock, it's probably a poor choice. You can have a cock pic in private, if it's desired. I do prefer to see a cock before meeting. "

I think your right ,theres no need to bombard people with cock pics ,one or two tasteful cock pics ,in amongst some face and torso pics is probably the best all round profile to have,if there are too many,you do end up looking like a bit of a cock

I'm all about the face. But never offended if there's a cock pic or two. As long as people message me with a face pic, I'm happy. It's never a requirement for me to see a cock pic though

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

I'm here to fulfill my sexual fantasies, and those don't include sucking or fucking an ugly cock, so of course I want to see cock pics on a profile.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Well as a women who loves cock I do like to see a pic of it. But like one or two. Descret pics of it are so much better. N I need a face pic to reply to anyone. It ain't date a cock....

For some it isn't a 'date' at all... I guess it will depend on many things including whether it's a single woman looking or a couple looking. As part of a couple, sometimes I/we are just looking for an additional cock so that makes the pics important, and sometimes we are looking for the right person, but for me the cock is a part of that. Personally I'm not looking at the guy/couple profiles thinking about being teased and wondering what's down below...I just want to know anyone we play with will be fun and has a cock I'm happy to work with!

Tabitha xx"

By *rouble1998Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

i’m personally not into dick pics at all, they don’t bother me that much but i’d rather not have them sent to me

They’re not for me. They do nothing for me just being there.

I don’t have legs wide open pictures for the same reason, I think they’re a bit tacky.

If I wanted a cock picture I’ll ask, but I never need to as I’d rather the real thing!

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with having intimate pics on a profile, but I think you should have to look for them to see them. I don’t think it’s ok for people to have pictures of their genitals as profile pics. Nor do i think it’s ok to send dick/pussy pics without being asked to.

I don’t think you should force pics of your bits on people.

As a guy it's not dick pics that bother me it's the constant tits and bum pics womem put up.

Its how you work them not the size pmsl...

Men and tgurls like to see cock pics, but not JUST cock pics. A full body pic is really useful to determine how hairy and podgy a guy is (nothing wrong with either). But what gets my goat is the guys who send a face pic with huge aviator style sunglasses on taken from 200 yards away. It could be anyone! Tasmin

"There are some ladies who enjoy them, in my opinion most either would like to see just one or two or will ask if they want to see. Personally I find them off-putting and I'm a lot less likely to be interested if I've already seen a picture of their cock.

"

Doesn’t this swing both ways. 15 pictures of her tits only!!!! A mixture of body pics with all on offer is the way to go.

"There are some ladies who enjoy them, in my opinion most either would like to see just one or two or will ask if they want to see. Personally I find them off-putting and I'm a lot less likely to be interested if I've already seen a picture of their cock.

Doesn’t this swing both ways. 15 pictures of her tits only!!!! A mixture of body pics with all on offer is the way to go. "

Of course it can swing both ways.

But this thread was about men with cock pictures on their profile...

Doesn’t this swing both ways. 15 pictures of her tits only!!!! A mixture of body pics with all on offer is the way to go.

Of course it can swing both ways.

But this thread was about men with cock pictures on their profile... "

Indeed it was and to ensure equality is upheld, as that is what women fought for, cock pics are just as acceptable as tits and pussy pics.

No picture of your body is bad it is the intolerance of the viewer that is projected in a negative way back on the exhibitor that needs to look at themselves

By *irl AboutWoman  over a year ago

Greenwich

Not my thing, puts me right off, any other pic such as chest, thigh, arse look good

By *lamorousBeautyLondonWoman  over a year ago

London

My opinion is that there is a fine line with cock photos - it can very easily become too much information and kill any interest.

A cock for a profile photo tells me two things about a man: he might be obssessed with his own penis which makes for a terrible bedfellow, he also might think that his penis is the only (or the best) thing he has to offer in which case my favourite toy will do the job with less inconvenience. In a way, it is a good filter as I do not need to trouble myself to even read their profile, so I just block such messages right away.

The cock photos that work best for me are the ones that are in context with other photos and also when there is a bit more of the body in the image, not just a penis like a standing pole.

When men send me their photos in a message, I usually find it too much information if they just send a cock photo but do not mind if it is included as part of a more rounded selection of images combined with a message that shows they have read my profile and are interested to engage based on it.

A bit of style also goes a long way.

By *itsAndTangentsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

We've come to accept you cant please everyone.

Some will like a selection from all angles, some will be put off, some want suits and ties, some just want birthday suits.

At the end of the day just run your profile how you like, take an honest look and think does this portray the best version of me/us to a potential meet and call it a day at that.

You can't please everyone!

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Is it not fairly obvious that a site such as this will have pics of dicks/tits etc? ..

Unless the censors jump in, I can't see this changing.

Ever since I joined this site, a significant number of (mainly) women have objected/complained/critisized cock pics..

Herts

Don't look. You'll only be disappointed

"

I agree, it's like dick pic central. Personally I get fed up of seeing them. Do men have nothing else to offer or showing us what we should avoid...

By *oson-BlueCouple  over a year ago

North Kent

We don't mind them and often quite like them, but profiles where there are nothing but cock pics are off-putting.

We would rather not receive them through messages unless asked for.

By *oxiSyxx83Couple  over a year ago

hertfordshire

One or two pics out of lots are ok but if they are all of your dick it’s really off putting. There’s profiles I’ve seen and I can see every direction and angle which I don’t need to see. One simple pic would do. I mostly like face pics and body pics. Be creative to stand out.

By *woforfun 1000Couple  over a year ago

tadworth

I don’t see an issue with cock pics on a profile as long as there’s not loads as can be slightly off putting!

I don’t like being sent cock pictures on message though as it’s not like I’m going to see your cock and be like oh yeah il go for that!! For me face pictures on message and cock pic on profile works best!

I like to see a couple of cock pics. I also like to see teeth in the smiles.

Cock pics forever

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"I usually block anyone who sends me a message with a cock as their profile pic.

Might seem a bit harsh but a) there's a disclaimer about it on my profile and b) we probably wouldn't gel and I'm just saving us both time "

Me too x

By *E_13Couple  over a year ago

Burton on trent

I like to see one in their public pics just as sometimes you'll see loads of hair or something that you know would turn you off should you meet. I don't like a first message to have loads of knob pics which happens loads.

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's almost like people are different! :D

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I have a cock pic but it's not on display I owiukd only send it in a private message on request

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"I like to see an erect cock pic. I like to see what I’m potentially on the receiving end of. And I’m also a perve.

Spot on

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"It's almost like people are different! :D"

Yes, ladies don't want to see cock pictures. They are looking for a white knight in shining armour like you.

By *ribsaMan  over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

I don't have cock pictures on my profile, I have a profile on my cock.

At least one.

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Think my wife will be a cock connoisseur in no time the amount of messages we get them sent in. And to be honest it doesn't do anything for her lol.

Hmmm, Interesting debate for sure. My tuppence would be that put in a mix, i.e; showing what that cock can do?

As always, there will be a mix of people that want,not bothered or hate. Each to their own me thinks. As long you're comfy showing & sharing; Why not eh

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Fine to have cock pics in the galley but those with a profile pic that is a cock, they need a slap.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Meh!

Let em do what they want . If it brings some pussy or cock their way, good for them, if it does the opposite, more fool them. No pussy profile pic here but close ups in our pics collection, feel free to gander, it doesn't bite.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I know what one looks like but I like the air of mystery. They aren’t the best looking part of an anatomy like vagina aren’t too.

Leave it to the imagination please.

I like seeing one or two good quality tasteful pics of a hard cock in amongst other good and varied pictures giving me a rounded impression of the person. I do wish to see what I'm getting! But profiles with nothing but dick pics or crap quality toilet ones are a turn off and usually lead to a delete xx

Cock pics are a definite turn off for us. Most of our friends feel the same. If they want to see them they will ask. Honestly guys I'm sure you're very proud of your cock pics but trust us. It's not the way to a ladies heart

Everyone is different. We have never asked to see a cock pic and never would.

We'd rather see one or two body shots in the public gallery that include cock and torso.

It's part of the attraction for us (not the only part) so if they're hidden we'll probably never see them.

By *ess King tvTV/TS  over a year ago

KING'S LYNN

Dick pics are ok, as long as the pics arent just ALL dick pics, as they get boring x a dick is a dick

By *ollingerWoman  over a year ago

Newbury

I would ask if I was interested in seeing a guys cock.

It’s all about the cock. Full your profile up with cock the women love it

By *trongbobMan  over a year ago

rochester

I'm guilty of having a dick pic on my profile but I like to think mines different

i like to see a cock pic before a meet and yes it can become a deal breaker but that pic can be sent via message with the face pic ...

what guys do with there profile is down to them and them only after all they are here for themselves ive met guys who've had lots of cock pics and you know what they are normally no different to the guys with arty farty pics...

Herts

Guilty

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"i like to see a cock pic before a meet and yes it can become a deal breaker but that pic can be sent via message with the face pic ...

what guys do with there profile is down to them and them only after all they are here for themselves ive met guys who've had lots of cock pics and you know what they are normally no different to the guys with arty farty pics..."

People say just ignore the rubbish ones and move on. But we KNOW there are some great guys hidden gmbehind/behind rubbish profiles and one line messages. It's just so frustrating that they don't do themselves justice!

Nope. Instant turn off to me.

If thats all that's interesting about you iv seen enough.

By *ynda1978Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Liverpool

Personally I find this a turn off and do delete fella's for it. If I want to see their cocks I'll ask for it!!!

For me it's a turn off too... How dare they exhibit a cock... OK it maybe what we are seeking on a swingers site but some of us want to look in your eyes and feel that emotion see your heart and then and only then will we tell you it's too small...

It's a swinging site not a dating site.

Show ya cock ya ya balls and ya bum..

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman  over a year ago

Club Play

I don't mind seeing cocks in profiles as long as they aren't the only pics.

We don’t mind one or two (max) as long as there’s some other pics as well.

Endless dick pics from every angle are just boring and you presume they have very little imagination.

Sorry, it’s not all about your dick guys!

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Cock pics generally indicate the person is a right prick.

Most are damn ugly and far from impressive and a majority look like they need some major surgery ... they just look nothing like a cock should look.

I find face pics a bigger turnoff.. It means they have no ambition. If you are willing to put your face on here you've just wrote off the top professions. Be smart think you might be PM oneday x

Dick pics are gross

By *ornyQueerWoman  over a year ago

Puts me off

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

Nope

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

weybridge

Mostly attracted to the fairer sex but some cocks are quite beautiful and I don’t have any problem with a couple of shots of attractive genitals of either sex. Having said that I prefer to see a mix of photos and there is no bigger turnoff for me than a profile filled with close up gaping pussy shots or cock after cock after cock. Like when buying a car I’m very happy to check out the engine but its the bodywork that is going to get me excited.

One thing’s for sure is that whatever you show you won’t please all the people all the time.

Depends on the pic

On my previous profile, my most Fab’d pic was a full frontal in the shower.

Cock as part of a pic is usually OK; a pic that it almost nothing but cock, not so much. But it is your profile, so do what you want with it.

You have to change your profile pic to a cock pic to debate..

By *weetbhoy1888Man  over a year ago

holytown

First time posting ?? really don't see the difference tho between what a man or woman adds to photos kinda funny tho a woman can have multiple nudes then out in profile don't wont reply if have cock pic or same vice versa for men to do it, doesn't bother me eieyhe way just find that amusing lol

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

I have no problem with one or two cock pics, but any more I find unnecessary. Happy to see what it looks like, but I don't need to see fifteen shots of it from every possible angle. Feels to me like a lack of imagination, or that the poster thinks that's the most important thing to offer.

By *ucker4you500Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I love it the more the merrier.

By *etnetWoman  over a year ago

birmingham

I’d rather see cock pictures & lots of close ups!! Lol

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

Well my current profile pic includes my cock, then again as a naturist it also includes a litre of milk, a backpack, sandals, mayonnaise, pasta in neat rows.......

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"So... Ladies I'm wondering if yous have any interest in seeing photos of blokes cocks on there profile? Personally I assumed someone would just ask if they wanted to see ??

I’d rather see cock pictures & lots of close ups!! Lol"

i send if asked

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I'm sure most ladies know what a cock looks like, so I don't have any on my profile, not even in friends only.

I'd rather people spoke to me not my cock. Especially as it's only an extension of me!

"my willies on mine. Get over it "

Okay

Okay I love cock worship.

Ladies who does not.

Love it when they please.

I am not here for persona given up on that.

Cock worship.

Ones of same angle are boring.

A nice array of cock shots.

Not in first message though

"I’d rather see cock pictures & lots of close ups!! Lol"

Well said you!

"I'm sure most ladies know what a cock looks like, so I don't have any on my profile, not even in friends only.

I'd rather people spoke to me not my cock. Especially as it's only an extension of me! "

Being bisexual I can tell you cocks do not all look the same.

I like girthy cocks... Not here for love I'm here for sexual fun and I need a girthy cock for that not a nice smile.

By *ungMarried2020Man  over a year ago

Halifax

I’m interested in knowing this two. I’ve considered adding a could myself. Not sure.

By *leeperMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah I don’t like seeing cocks on pf it’s a major turn off soo it pussys as well , I even find it hard to talk to those with cocks on there of cos I just makes me uncomfortable it’s hard to explain

South

"Hmmm, Interesting debate for sure. My tuppence would be that put in a mix, i.e; showing what that cock can do?

As always, there will be a mix of people that want,not bothered or hate. Each to their own me thinks. As long you're comfy showing & sharing; Why not eh "

Ooh the only thing worse than lots of cock photos is action shots on a single male profile - why the fuck would I want to see the whole of a previous shag with at few inches cock. It’s seriously beyond me why men do that - not classy at all.

By *aste of FreedomCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

We can't stand them

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Lack of imagination

By *erry2017ukMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Got fed up with being asked for a cock pic so I put one on my profile.... Best thing I ever did get more messages now

We think they are just arseholes.

A cock is a cock.

All guys have them.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

A year long cock off thread is needed and when it's done there should be no cocks allowed, ever! Pics I mean, you'll still get 'the' cocks posting, it's the testosterone.

By *ifeandhubby400Couple  over a year ago

Arse hole of nowhere ,Scotland

HATE ,HATE them some look ugly ,i delete any that message even if they suit our profile ,if i want to see their cock we will ask after some form of chat for me total turn off ...

Epping

I've found it's best to keep them in friends pics,never announce yourself with a cock pic ,if a woman wants to see you can send friend invite ,be cool bro's

"A profile with multiple cock shots from every angle just makes me think....yip hes a cock

"

So are we to assume the cock haters don't like naturists too.... Can you imagine them running round the beach shouting "put it away you dirty man"

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

"Got fed up with being asked for a cock pic so I put one on my profile.... Best thing I ever did get more messages now"

This kinda sums it up?

With all the competition from the high no of guys on here, they wouldn’t put the pics up if it didn’t produce results.

Psychology suggests those not liking are most likely to speak out, but those who DO like probably just stay quiet and get on with making contact with their appendage of preference!!

Just been winked at by a couple.

Went to have a nosey at their profile.. 32 public pics, 29 of them close ups of cock. No idea what the female may look like.

Wont bother winking back.

"Just been winked at by a couple.

Went to have a nosey at their profile.. 32 public pics, 29 of them close ups of cock. No idea what the female may look like.

Wont bother winking back."

Says the profile with only the female pictures showing

No idea what the guy looks like.. But bet he is the one on line.

"Just been winked at by a couple.

Wont bother winking back.

Says the profile with only the female pictures showing

No idea what the guy looks like.. But bet he is the one on line. "

If you look again, you'll note you are incorrect..

[Removed by poster at 04/11/20 11:08:48]

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I am a bit of a naturist so all nude so cock and bum on show

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

Hooray

Mine is littered with them, but I accept it’s not everyone’s cuppa tea...

But at the end of the day, it’s your profile - run it how you want to.

Hooray

Mine is littered with them, but I accept it’s not everyone’s cuppa tea..."

I'm going to copy you but do batman, a far sexier superhero

Who cares? . Dont like my profile or pics ? Its simples if you dont , dont contact me .

By *implynaughty1Couple  over a year ago

stockport

I think people should make more of an effort on there profile keep it classy not trashy #

"I think people should make more of an effort on there profile keep it classy not trashy # "

See you have by having no pics of your man in your profile

» Add a new message to this topic