FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How did you feel after your first threesome?

How did you feel after your first threesome?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ande22 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Hi all,

We've been reading a lot of advice on here for building up to our first threesome, but something we haven't seen much of is how people felt afterwards.

We're very aware that once something is done we can't undo it, and while the idea is a big turn on for both of us and we've spoken about it a lot, there's still that little doubt about how we'll feel the following morning when everything has sunk in.

It would be great to hear from others who have been through the same experience, and find out how it went - did you have any regrets, would you have done anything different or was it better than you imagined?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was the single guy and the couples i met were experienced in sharing, i noticed how comfortable and relaxed they were, enjoying a glass of wine and chat before and after play.

Also they both were involved so was just an extension to their enjoyment, also i let them direct what happened.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

I was very nervous about meeting my first couple, even more so because I was one of three guys invited to what was planned as a group session. I was the only guy who showed up though, and as it turned out, I had nothing to worry about! It was one of the best nights of fun I’ve ever had, and the threeway interaction enhances the experience! I’ve met several couples since, and love it! Go for it, you’ll both be fine I’m sure

By *ovetoedgeMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I've only ever been the extra guy joining experienced couples, who have all known exactly what they want and have taken the lead - normally the fem lol. Might be different with couples new to it.

Separate swinging from "real" life. We have had orgies, gangbangs, bisex fun and all things in between. And then we go home, wash the pots, do the school run and later, when we go to bed, fuck like bunnies thinking about previous fun. It shouldn't be stressful. X

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

You need to differentiate sex from feelings

To me sex is a enjoyable pastime my hobby, my first threesome was with two male friends & I felt bl00dy amazing afterwards

My first with my husband was right at the start of our swinging journey, & it had taken us around 3 years to take it from fantasy to reality, because like you I was scared of any negative consequences it could have on our relationship that couldnt be erased

I was also a little apprehensive as to whether I could fully let go with someone else in front of him & I didn't want to just go through the motions of a threesomw without really being able to enjoy it

but that quickly passed as soon as things got started & again afterwards I just felt great, empowered like I'd truly enjoyed sex for the first time - that sounds bad because I'd had lots of great sex before but there's something about having two cocks at once that hits on another level

Our only regret is we waited 3 years as it feels like lost time but I think in the long run it was the right thing to do for us as it took that time for us to know we could differentiate sex from emotions and for us to know it couldn't effect our relationship

We’d tried soft play with others before so it wasn’t technically our first time with someone else but after our first full threesome there was no jealousy.

We got home and just couldn’t keep our hands off each other. After that we talked it through and we both really enjoyed it and wanted to try again.

If you’re having doubts I would recommend either not doing it or trying oral only and see how both of you feel.

By *hiregirl76Woman  over a year ago

Scotland

As a single female i would only take part in a threesome with 2 other singles. For me to enjoy the experience both during and afterwards i need everyone to be in the same boat (single).

My first threesome was with a married couple and it was enjoyable to an extent but i was aware of the dynamic between them and in the days that followed i felt very much like i'd been used as a marital aid

"As a single female i would only take part in a threesome with 2 other singles. For me to enjoy the experience both during and afterwards i need everyone to be in the same boat (single).

My first threesome was with a married couple and it was enjoyable to an extent but i was aware of the dynamic between them and in the days that followed i felt very much like i'd been used as a marital aid"

To be fair as the single i enjoyed that dynamic, part of the turn on is being used to enhance things for all.

By *hellebelleWoman  over a year ago

ashford

My first was about 13 yrs ago.. my ex husband always said he wanted a mff so I arranged it for his birthday… and admittedly I think I enjoyed it more then him as the woman I asked was openly bi.

he then wanted me to try a mmf.. which I really didn’t want… but he asked a friend and after a night out it happened… and I hated every second of it… maybe it was because they were friends and the wrong person… but I called a stop when I realized they were too busy out fucking each other to even think about me.

Since then… it’s just put me off the whole mmf scenario

"My first was about 13 yrs ago.. my ex husband always said he wanted a mff so I arranged it for his birthday… and admittedly I think I enjoyed it more then him as the woman I asked was openly bi.

he then wanted me to try a mmf.. which I really didn’t want… but he asked a friend and after a night out it happened… and I hated every second of it… maybe it was because they were friends and the wrong person… but I called a stop when I realized they were too busy out fucking each other to even think about me.

Since then… it’s just put me off the whole mmf scenario"

Must admit meeting couples who were not friends worked for me, think with friends could be awkward afterwards

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Our first threesome was fantastic. I had orgasm after orgasm, and since then had very many threesomes, foursomes and moresomes and loved them all. The most important point, though, is that we were ready to take that first step. If you have any doubts at all our advice is don't take it until you're absolutely sure it's what you both want. I would also suggest not to see the third person, male or female, as an add on. The dynamic is best when all three are treated equally.

By *hackles44Man  over a year ago

LEICESTER

my first threesome was when i was almost 20, the two girls were both 18 i think, we spent an afternoon licking each other, it was wonderful. we mat a second time at a christmas party, J sucked me as i sucked A, delightful

It’s totally normal to feel nervous & we still get nervous now! Aftercare is important & we always make sure we ‘reclaim’ each other & this usually involves the most intense & mind blowing sex we have!

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

My first 3sum was with 2 other guys and it was fantastic.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Awesome to be fair. But I think that had a lot to do with just finding the right three way chemistry. It was by chance and unexpected. We were staying over at a club and we met a cracking lady and we all got on great. Come bedtime (she was supposed to be sleeping somewhere else in the club) ended up coming back with us. It was incredibly hot and just flowed naturally, all night. Lots of kissing, lots of filth and lots of three way tenderness, cuddles and snuggling together between getting it on. The main problem was no one got any sleep. Everytime we'd all snuggle up together the get some sleep eventually a moment or a wondering hand or a kiss on the back of a neck would get us all horny and at it again. It's was so much fun and we had great fun debriefing together the previous nights antics in bed the next night. There was just nothing forced, nothing unnatural, nothing weird about it, it just flowed. We were fairly new as a couple at that point. We push a new boundary also that night but that was OK. It seems to me and more so with a bit of experience now under our belts that chemistry is everything for a great time. And when the 3ways (or more way) chemistry is right everything is so hot, flows great and there are less fears to expand into new territory. But everyone is different and everytime is different. Definitely say communication is a big thing before, during and after. But with the right chemistry this flows naturally anyway without awkwardness. If its right, its right.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Being nervous is 100% normal !! and most of us suffers from nerves and also the anticpation of what or might not happen can be great as well ! and the 1st time is always quite nerve wracking and aslong as everyone is on the same page and any big no no's are fully explained and understood by everyone it is great fun and the key we've found is to talk about it between yourselves/ourselves afterwards and a surprising number of couples don't though ?? ...but most of all and it sounds silly but enjoy it and have fun ( and if you aren't stop) and don't forget the whole trust thing as well xx

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

But our 1st time as a couple was a f/f/m and was rather enjoyable and had a repeat with the same fem afew times and our next was a m/m/f and it wasn't planned at all but was someone Mrs4 knew and again was great fun !!

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Mine was in a club. Not a great experience. I’ve had a lot since and discovered they get better and better when you get to know the couple more.

[Removed by poster at 28/03/22 13:52:41]

"You need to differentiate sex from feelings

To me sex is a enjoyable pastime my hobby, my first threesome was with two male friends & I felt bl00dy amazing afterwards

My first with my husband was right at the start of our swinging journey, & it had taken us around 3 years to take it from fantasy to reality, because like you I was scared of any negative consequences it could have on our relationship that couldnt be erased

I was also a little apprehensive as to whether I could fully let go with someone else in front of him & I didn't want to just go through the motions of a threesomw without really being able to enjoy it

but that quickly passed as soon as things got started & again afterwards I just felt great, empowered like I'd truly enjoyed sex for the first time - that sounds bad because I'd had lots of great sex before but there's something about having two cocks at once that hits on another level

Our only regret is we waited 3 years as it feels like lost time but I think in the long run it was the right thing to do for us as it took that time for us to know we could differentiate sex from emotions and for us to know it couldn't effect our relationship "

Absolutely spot on!

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

Someone here mentioned that though they enjoyed their first threesome they were left feeling like a 'marital aid'. To me that is largely the point of opening ones relationship to a third party and when I meet couples I do so knowing that I am there as a sort of 'rent-a-cock' to enhance the quality of their sexual lives. I am both happy and honoured to be able to do so and in turn get the huge pleasure of fucking some lovely women.

When previously swinging as a couple it was on the same basis and the extra cock or the couple/ group were there to enhance our love lives.

Inevitably friendships can form but the initial motive is uncomplicated lust.....

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman  over a year ago

Sussex

I met a couple, I now class as friends, at a social and I was the first person they brought into their relationship. We spoke a lot about the whole dynamic and finding out limits etc. We have a lot of fun together and continue to see each other. I even went with them to their first time at a club to help them steady their nerves.

I don't really feel like im being used as such to help them fulfil that fantasy, as it works for me too. I love playing as a group, I get the both worlds of having a man and lady at the same time.

I also have another couple I play with. Who I also class as friends.

Meeting with people first and chatting is so important for first timers I feel. You can set limits and say Oral only the first time. Then after that discuss and see how you feel.

You wont know until you try, just find someone you enjoy chatting too and just be honest and have fun!

By *ake-Me-FeelWoman  over a year ago

Sussex

*best of both worlds

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Ours was at a club and we had a great time. We knew we were taking a step into the unknown but also had talked about it for a long time before as this was my first visit to a club although Paul had been swinging for years before. The main rules were just enjoy it and if it didn't work out then we don't do it again. As long as you have a solid relationship then there should be no issues.

"As a single female i would only take part in a threesome with 2 other singles. For me to enjoy the experience both during and afterwards i need everyone to be in the same boat (single).

My first threesome was with a married couple and it was enjoyable to an extent but i was aware of the dynamic between them and in the days that followed i felt very much like i'd been used as a marital aid"

Likewise - I felt used. No regrets, but would def think twice next time.

By *imandher123456Couple  over a year ago

gosport

Fully get where you are coming from , our first threesome as a couple was about a year ago , we had both played before meeting each other and both knew it was definitely on the cards that we were very likely to expand our sex life outside of our relationship.

It was a MMF with a bi guy ,(him is bi and her loves this ) and the first time either of us had played with someone else when we were together as a couple. We both wondered if there would be any negative feelings after and I as the M was wondering how I would feel seeing another guy with my ( now ) wife ...

But no worries needed , seeing another guy enjoy my wife was amazing , it's great being open enough to be able to let someone else share the person who you treasure most in your life , and afterwards I would say we were even closer than before and it does seem to be an ongoing thing so far it just makes everything better everytime we have met someone.

If you have a great relationship and communicate well then we really can't find anything negative or bad about the whole experience , choose the right playmates , and the right time , relax and enjoy , the reconnecting afterwards is amazing ... We wish you luck xx

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Interesting and useful posts to help learn from other people's experiences. Been on a bit of a break but some things to keep in mind as and when we get back to anything!

By *nal-DelightTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Lolz...

I was staying with relatives while my parents were away on holiday.

That's when I was invited for a bed time snuggle which resulted in my first time which was a nice cock inside me.

Always had a thing for cocks since.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

We started swinging together 25 years ago and didn't do 3 sums till quite some time after we had started swinging (about 10 years acctually). It was always couples meets or imdividual solo meets, though a lot of that was a work, life balance issue AND not having access to or knowing about Fab at the time.

So our first 3sums where fantastic and we where amazing fun. My (male) first 3sum was joining a couple we had met for a mfm. Our first ffm together (the only thing my wife is interested in for 3sums) followed later. We love love love ffms for multiple reasons.

But this isn't the answer youre looking for.

I get the impression its about how.ypu feel.having your first swinging experiance.

Our suggestion is, talk, talk and talk some more before it happens. Work out what your boundries are and set a pace you're happy to go.

Also, don't drink much on the night.

For us, the first time was amazing and exhilarating when she started. Brought us closer together and has been a wonderful addition to our lives together ever since but we are not others. Communication, respect and support for each other is key to swinging working.

By *yes146Man  over a year ago

London / Bournemouth

"Hi all,

We've been reading a lot of advice on here for building up to our first threesome, but something we haven't seen much of is how people felt afterwards.

We're very aware that once something is done we can't undo it, and while the idea is a big turn on for both of us and we've spoken about it a lot, there's still that little doubt about how we'll feel the following morning when everything has sunk in.

It would be great to hear from others who have been through the same experience, and find out how it went - did you have any regrets, would you have done anything different or was it better than you imagined?

"

My first was with a MMF with bi couple.

5yrs down the road we still meet up and just keeps getting better.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We'd recommend having a social first. More than half don't go any further but the guys we have meet have all led to chilled out sexy fun. If you have any doubts don't do it but if you do talk it through. Afterwards it was so sexy talking about it and watching the video we made. Have fun. R

By *uff the Boner!Man  over a year ago

SWANSEA

Do it with someone else's Mrs! Lol

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

I guess you won't know 100% how you will feel until your in the room. Talk it through, do it when you both feel ready, with the 'right' person, who you're both vibing/comfortable with, who's happy to go at your pace with no expectations on the night. Then start slow, check in with each other at every stage (can be just a reassuring nod, not a awkward stop/start) - while watching, touching, kissing, oral, as you build it up to full sex, or stop sooner when you are on a high the first time, make time after to debrief/ have reclaim intimacy, agree that after, if 1 of you wanted to stop/ wasn't feeling it/ didn't want to repeat it/ etc, then it can be a 1 off, no further pressure or chat xo

By *luemeanie050Man  over a year ago

Poole

Drained

By *urora1912Woman  over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I had one in a club with 2 complete strangers.

I really enjoyed it and want to do them more

By *rio3funMan  over a year ago

Belfast

For me it was very special. When I met them they were so relaxed chilled. We chatted about everything over a drink. Then what started that night went on longterm very very special. Being invited by a couple is so so sexy. Treat with respect trustworthy well mannered. Love it all.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Be careful it’s what you both want I had one with my mate and his wife years ago it was as if it was just for him and she didn’t really want to so I made an excuse half way through and left

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Elated.

I have been a first for a few couples

I think it’s something that you both obviously want to do, maybe think of the reasons why and that it can be an enhancement in the bedroom…

Communication between l three is key. Talk about the things you want to try and the limits you won’t do and make sure those are known…

I wish you the best of luck

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

"My first was about 13 yrs ago.. my ex husband always said he wanted a mff so I arranged it for his birthday… and admittedly I think I enjoyed it more then him as the woman I asked was openly bi.

Since then… it’s just put me off the whole mmf scenario"

Omg sorry to read this…even worse when I checked out your photos! I mean - wow how could he be more interested in I’m his mate? Ah well, maybe think of a straight MFM, Iv been involved a few times at clubs and the laddies appeared and said they enjoyed it.

Gorgeous figure! x

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

The first 3sum with a partner?

Awesome!

It was unplanned.

Felt kinda naughty. Was surprised by how much my partner enjoyed seeing me with another man

By *ande22 OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

Thanks everyone for your replies - it's interesting to read about your experiences, and encouraging to see that almost everyone is really positive about them. It's also comforting to know that we're going in the right direction with taking it slowly and talking about every step - but feels a little less intimidating knowing that so many people here have felt the same the first time and had an amazing experience.

By *eterm2Man  over a year ago

Kettering

You will find it is a different experience and will always want to revisit over the following years.

Peter

"Hi all,

"

I felt totally exhilarated and exhausted.. it was an amazing experience. Go for it, you will not look back!

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

my first one was with a married couple felt great to cum in a married pussy

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

My first was in a hotel with a local married couple I still smile to myself now thinking about it.

Although good I've since had much better experiences and I hope the trend continues

I felt like i couldn't wait until my 1st 4 some lol x

By *he_massangerMan  over a year ago

Sheringham

Spent.

Scotland

[Removed by poster at 29/03/22 09:26:23]

Scotland

My first threesome was with a married couple and it was enjoyable to an extent but i was aware of the dynamic between them and in the days that followed i felt very much like i'd been used as a marital aid

Likewise - I felt used. No regrets, but would def think twice next time."

It took me many years to venture back to threesomes. Infact my next was a foursome. I'd been chatting on a group chat and 4 of us broke off into our own little chat. All from different parts of the UK and unknown to each other but we all gelled really well. Anyway sfter months of chatting we decided to rent an airbnb for a weekend. All of us excited and nervous but crucially all in the same boat, all meeting 3 other strangers. From the first moment we arrived it was electric. We've since met twice more. It has a completely different feel to meeting an established couple and in my humble opinion is so much better x

First time was with two men.one could accom not far from where i live. It went well. I have had 3sums since (men only) but it has to be me who gets the fun off both men.straight play only.i always make that clear to them before meets.

By *oobaaMan  over a year ago

South Shields

The 1st was with an older married couple that turned into a regular visit every couple of weeks. The M was bi and his wife liked watching us before joining in the fun.

It started as a meeting in a club and it progressed to me even staying a full weekend at their place.

Another F was introduced but she never really got into things and stopped coming.

They planned to try parties at their place but the amount of timewasters put them off.

It was a really good time

I accidently had a straight MMF a few years ago, I was d*unk and some how managed to pull 2 guys who were friends so figured it was a once in a life time opportunity so went along with it.

The only thing I remembered after was feeling sore, and incredibly horny.

I had a lot of sex flashbacks about it for about a week afterwards

But I guess my circumstances are different because I'm a single woman so I don't have to consider another person's feelings about anything like that.

What kind of after feelings are you particularly concerned about?

Very sensitive and mega tired

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Smiling but very exhausted

By *lim_funMan  over a year ago

Hebden bridge

Done mmm and mff. Mmm was pretty boring one dude wanted to watch for the most part so was just like a slow solo sesh. Mfg was pretty fun but it was after a night out drinking and the aftermath was super awkward

I felt fine. Knackered but fine

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

This is an odd one.

We got back home and looked at each other.

Totally knackered yet knowing we needed to talk.

We agreed to process this with a hug and a passionate kiss.

Next morning, we were so excited our sex life changed.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

our first threesome as a couple together was with a single lady who sent us a message saying she wanted to meet us both

we had only been a couple a little while, and I (Lizzie) have to admit I was pretty nervous in case Cj decided afterwards that he wasn't happy that I had got down on the floor with her and enjoyed myself so much... worried it might end our relationship before it really got started...

and he was worried too that I might decide afterwards that I wasn't happy seeing him getting involved with her too and possibly end things between us with him

neither of us needed to worry, we both loved it and couldn't wait to the next time

We talked it through all the way home, and when we got home we were all over each other with the thoughts of what happened, so turned on.

No regrets on either side, think the lady loved it too, we got a return invite.

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

" "

you felt sad?

or is that in reply to my post?

By *ickv1Man  over a year ago

Chatham

My first 3sum was with a couple. It was amazing. More the feeling afterwards of, they did really happen. Couldn’t stop smiling. I think as it’s a bit of a taboo.

My first as a couple where we invited an extra guy was also good. Was nervous and sort of strange jealous feeling but again was good.

It’s another dimension sex wise and as others have said, sex afterwards is really good.

No regrets at all.

Just make sure everyone is comfortable. Social first is a good idea.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Immediately after? Knackered.

Shortly after? As horny as fuck.

Steve

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Hi all,

"

Morning, we went in with the "no regrets" attitude, if we didn't like it we won't do it again.

Boundaries before hand between all 3 is a start.

We had absolutely no regrets and got off on it for weeks after and is often in our naughty chat during...the enjoyment from it certainly puts a spring in your step, and bulge in ya pants

We had no regrets as was well planned MFM but know wife wants a FMF with a dominant female which we finding much harder to organise

Wiltshire

"We had no regrets as was well planned MFM but know wife wants a FMF with a dominant female which we finding much harder to organise "

Ffm much harder to come across in our experience, but there have been a few gems over the years

"We had no regrets as was well planned MFM but know wife wants a FMF with a dominant female which we finding much harder to organise

Ffm much harder to come across in our experience, but there have been a few gems over the years "

Any advice ?

By *empest2kMan  over a year ago

Derby

It's still on my 'To Do' list unfortunately, but I'm optimistic that I'll get to share my experience on this forum one day

Wiltshire

"We had no regrets as was well planned MFM but know wife wants a FMF with a dominant female which we finding much harder to organise

Ffm much harder to come across in our experience, but there have been a few gems over the years

Any advice ? "

Unfortunately no, but the females we have played with have been bi sexual (not just curious the same as Nilly) so never felt like the extra... usually Nilly that messaged too...

By *eatcrusadersCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We did our first threesome at a club, it was rather spontaneous as we had no idea what we were doing and it was nearing the end of the night.

She was really worried about my feelings, but I loved it. It was so sexy to have another man’s cock in her mouth and made the sex so much better as it felt incredibly naughty.

The best piece of advice I had was to treat the other guy as a ‘toy’ rather than a person.

Maybe next time she can forget about how I feel a bit more and we can get into it more. We are planning to meet another couple soon, so I hope that will be a bit more deliberate and sexy.

By *unover40Couple  over a year ago

yeovil

we couldnt wait for the next one, loved it

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

"Separate swinging from "real" life. We have had orgies, gangbangs, bisex fun and all things in between. And then we go home, wash the pots, do the school run and later, when we go to bed, fuck like bunnies thinking about previous fun. It shouldn't be stressful. X"

We both went Yep... ditto...if only you could bottle those delicious moments when it its all a sexual buzz buzz boom zing zing bad a BINGGG... before its back to far too real life...but.. then the planning starts for another hit of that pure sexual power mmm...

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

Bemused, but ecstatic - “did that really happen”?!

Still feel like that, despite it being eight years ago, and a few similar experiences since.

It’s also a real privilege .

By *ancsCouple2023Couple  over a year ago

Wigan

As long as you discuss everything in advance - what your limits are, what you don't feel comfortable doing or your partner doing it should all go well. Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic