FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Kissing ??

Kissing ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hmygod OP   Man 8 weeks ago

Banbury Oxford

How important is kissing ?

I love to kiss and be close!! But is that too much for feeling to be involved …

Or is it just part of swinging ??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *cottish guy 555Man 8 weeks ago

London

Some people do, some people don't.

I enjoy it very much.

By *icecouple561Couple 8 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It's not important to us with our swinging partners. We reserve that just for us.

By *ammyJamesandJaneCouple 8 weeks ago

Stevenage

We tried it with a couple who wouldn't, yeah not for us.

By *harismatic_SapiophileMan 8 weeks ago

Leafy Suburbs NW

For me it is essential.

I have a friend on here, I’ve met a few times; I’m looking to advance through the FwB steps. Been building a meaningful relationship first and now courage, but now that I know we’re on good foundations; it’s time. Kissing. Will be the catalyst for me.

Then my surrender!

(Kiss)

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 8 weeks ago

Neath valley.

If they don't kiss we don't meet.

By *urreyNotSoNewbiesCouple 8 weeks ago

Surrey

Love a good snog, would be weird swinging without kissing

By *arathonman82Man 8 weeks ago

Rotherwick

Like most things . Some will want it, some won’t, just about your own choice. For me personally, I absolutely love kissing, the feeling it gives, the connection it builds. Not sure I could get too involved without the kissing. It turns me on too much not to kiss on a meet. Can really tell a lot from a kiss. But respect to peoples boundaries and requirements from a meet

By *adyluck..Woman 8 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

Do know some have boundaries as feel too personal, but for myself definitely love kissing this is the gentle build up if goes well

By *rofessor ElementalMan 8 weeks ago

Durham

Kissing is important for me as it gauges compatibility between potential partners if you get my meaning.

By *andy IanMan 8 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

Personally I prefer to start any meet with sensual passionate kissing lips neck and shoulders it excites and stimulates

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple 8 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Definitely kissing is a must

By *lecom1Couple 8 weeks ago

Stornoway

Yes we both enjoy the kissing. In some ways more intense.

By *cott14Man 8 weeks ago

Essex & SW Exeter/Taunton

Absolutely essential x

By *toC Thats MeWoman 8 weeks ago

Sheffield

Kissing is a must for me. X

By *azGaz999Man 8 weeks ago

selby

I’ve been with some Couples that reserve it strictly for themselves, which I totally understand as kissing to me is probably more intimate that licking or sucking!

Another couple were happy with anything and everything.

It’s all about the honestly and discussions before a meeting, then there’s no awkwardness or offence etc when meeting.

By *mmaTTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Chipping Norton

Kissing is definitely a must for me xx

By *iss DevilWoman 8 weeks ago

Bedford

Kissing is very much a must for me. Sex without kissing is way too clinical for me, just strange. And just because I kiss someone it doesn't mean I'm going to drag them down the aisle next!

By *olf and RedCouple 8 weeks ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

I like kissing another person with Wolf watching and then going back to kiss him. It’s a real turn on.

Red

By *ipstick KissesWoman 8 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I'd need to be really REALLY into someone to want to kiss them & I don't subscribe to the "kiss test" theory.

While I was here as part of a couple I preferred to not kiss other people on Fab meets. It was an intimacy I preferred to share only with my partner.

I've kind of got tired of trying to defend against the "sex must be cold and clinical without it" line. I'm inclined to think now if someone isn't imaginative enough to understand that there are a multitude of ways a meet can be sensual without kissing me on the mouth, then we're probably not compatible.

I've yet to meet anyone for sex under this solo profile so that preference is as yet untested.

By *elboy46Man 8 weeks ago

Jarrow

I enjoy kissing it’s part of the moment

Forum Mod

East Sussex

^^ it is all about compatibility isn't it. There really is no need to make a song and dance about it, it's no different to any other boundary people have in place.

By *r SensualMan 8 weeks ago

London

No shade thrown at any of those who prefer not to (totally respectful of boundaries I am), however I hold kissing in high regard, be that playing both solo and in couple swaps situations. I’d probably be saying a big disappointed “oh” in my head as and when told it’s off limits

By *andDLiverpoolCouple 8 weeks ago

Liverpool

We love kissing but it isn’t a dealbreaker for us

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No shade thrown at any of those who prefer not to (totally respectful of boundaries I am), however I hold kissing in high regard, be that playing both solo and in couple swaps situations. I’d probably be saying a big disappointed “oh” in my head as and when told it’s off limits "

That's why it's on our profile. Nobody needs to be disappointed...as long as they read it .

By *iasubTV/TS 8 weeks ago

Ilkeston

Its important for me it adds so much

By *heelz69Man 8 weeks ago

Manchester

Yet to kiss a guy but I'm sure in the moment (hopefully bi mmf).

With a woman it's definitely a must, it just wouldn't be the same without it, kissing is a massive turn on for me

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 8 weeks ago

wonderland.

"I'd need to be really REALLY into someone to want to kiss them & I don't subscribe to the "kiss test" theory.

While I was here as part of a couple I preferred to not kiss other people on Fab meets. It was an intimacy I preferred to share only with my partner.

I've kind of got tired of trying to defend against the "sex must be cold and clinical without it" line. I'm inclined to think now if someone isn't imaginative enough to understand that there are a multitude of ways a meet can be sensual without kissing me on the mouth, then we're probably not compatible.

I've yet to meet anyone for sex under this solo profile so that preference is as yet untested. "

I'm the same. I will kiss guys when playing as a couple on occasion... women I will often... but if I was playing separately then it's unlikely if kiss a guy

Cali

By *andb69Couple 8 weeks ago

leeds

It's interesting that the majority of responses here fly in the face of my experiences in over 12 years of swinging. Most men claim it's essential, yet while I love to kiss other women I have no desire to kiss a man we're swinging with. I have never ever had any objection to or disappointment with that stance and all the men we've met are happy to fuck me and then come back for more.

Why no kissing? Because for me kissing another man is romantic, and I don't swing for romance. I have all I need with my own partner who, incidentally, is happy to kiss other women and I am happy to watch him.

By *nr.curiousTV/TS 8 weeks ago

mijas costa, spain

Personally, kissing is a must.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 8 weeks ago

wonderland.

"It's interesting that the majority of responses here fly in the face of my experiences in over 12 years of swinging. Most men claim it's essential, yet while I love to kiss other women I have no desire to kiss a man we're swinging with. I have never ever had any objection to or disappointment with that stance and all the men we've met are happy to fuck me and then come back for more.

Why no kissing? Because for me kissing another man is romantic, and I don't swing for romance. I have all I need with my own partner who, incidentally, is happy to kiss other women and I am happy to watch him. "

I agree with most of this. In all my years I've rarely kissed guys and can count on one hand the times it's caused any issues.

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

Kissing is a must for me. I prefer it over the actual sex. I mean at this point if someone said they just wanted to meet for cuddles and kissing then I'd be fine with that.

By *ink vixenCouple 8 weeks ago

Medway

Yes!

She likes to kiss and I love to see her kissing a few guys.

By *andydan69Man 8 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

Kissing is very important love it

By *hort Stop 1969Woman 8 weeks ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

Kissing definitely important for me. I use it as an indicator as to where it may lead to (or not as the case may be).

By *acksparrow99Man 8 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Essential. Before, during, and after fucking.

By *esmdMan 8 weeks ago

Woodhall Spa

I have to kiss makes it a lot more erotic

By *r SensualMan 8 weeks ago

London

"No shade thrown at any of those who prefer not to (totally respectful of boundaries I am), however I hold kissing in high regard, be that playing both solo and in couple swaps situations. I’d probably be saying a big disappointed “oh” in my head as and when told it’s off limits

That's why it's on our profile. Nobody needs to be disappointed...as long as they read it . "

Fair play… cards are laid on the table from the off in order for whoever is interested to make an informed decision prior to making contact. I’ve had where it’s not been, I’ve asked as the response has been hesitant which I tend to find annoying because if the person had just said from the beginning it’s not for them I wouldn’t of reached out.

By *wingdance1Couple 8 weeks ago

Cumbria

We both love kisses

By *inlingerie1Woman 8 weeks ago

N.Yorkshire

I find intense, close kissing can more intimate than sex, but equally, no kissing ever would feel cold & transactional.. suppose depends on the mood/ vibe of the moment, the situation & the person. Couldn't generalise.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I find intense, close kissing can more intimate than sex, but equally, no kissing ever would feel cold & transactional.. suppose depends on the mood/ vibe of the moment, the situation & the person. Couldn't generalise. "

Not an argumentative question but what do you feel is the transactional element involved in not kissing someone?

By *dventuresofLandSCouple 8 weeks ago

Lincoln

We enjoy a good kiss and a good one definitely gets us and sets the tone but we do understand that kissing isn't for everyone and can be too intimate. So we are obviously happy to follow the lead of the others and go with their preference xx

By *revaunanceCouple 8 weeks ago

Exeter

"How important is kissing ?

Or is it just part of swinging ?? "

We understand there are many reasons why people won't kiss on a meet, however, for us it is an important part of the overall sexual chemistry.

By *D - CharlieMan 8 weeks ago

Wirral

Massively

It’s a must for me

By * and R cple4Couple 8 weeks ago

swansea

We have no issues with kissing.. We know a few couples and singles that don't tho and they never seem to have any issues finding meets..

N.Yorkshire

"I find intense, close kissing can more intimate than sex, but equally, no kissing ever would feel cold & transactional.. suppose depends on the mood/ vibe of the moment, the situation & the person. Couldn't generalise.

Not an argumentative question but what do you feel is the transactional element involved in not kissing someone?"

No judgement, just my pov, as we are all different. I enjoy the build up of banter, chemistry, playfulness & teasing, so kissing is part of the variety in the natural trajectory leading up to & during a meet, not having it as an option feels strange, the thought that the person can be inside me but not kiss me or my body. Equally getting lost in an intimate, extended, close, kissing session feels way more connected than a more casual situation. But it sounds like there's a black & white line for me, when it's more that these are 2 opposite ends of my personal scale & I'll float in the middle or lean 1 way or another on, depending on the dynamics of the person & moment..

By *atter3127Man 8 weeks ago

stoke on trent

For me kissing is a must! It kinda goes hand in hand with foreplay!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I find intense, close kissing can more intimate than sex, but equally, no kissing ever would feel cold & transactional.. suppose depends on the mood/ vibe of the moment, the situation & the person. Couldn't generalise.

Not an argumentative question but what do you feel is the transactional element involved in not kissing someone?

No judgement, just my pov, as we are all different. I enjoy the build up of banter, chemistry, playfulness & teasing, so kissing is part of the variety in the natural trajectory leading up to & during a meet, not having it as an option feels strange, the thought that the person can be inside me but not kiss me or my body. Equally getting lost in an intimate, extended, close, kissing session feels way more connected than a more casual situation. But it sounds like there's a black & white line for me, when it's more that these are 2 opposite ends of my personal scale & I'll float in the middle or lean 1 way or another on, depending on the dynamics of the person & moment.."

Thanks for explaining that. I don't think not kissing is any more transactional than any other way of meeting really though. I'm well aware of the implications of the word and it's meaning however but I accept that you're not judging.

N.Yorkshire

No judgement, just my pov, as we are all different. I enjoy the build up of banter, chemistry, playfulness & teasing, so kissing is part of the variety in the natural trajectory leading up to & during a meet, not having it as an option feels strange, the thought that the person can be inside me but not kiss me or my body. Equally getting lost in an intimate, extended, close, kissing session feels way more connected than a more casual situation. But it sounds like there's a black & white line for me, when it's more that these are 2 opposite ends of my personal scale & I'll float in the middle or lean 1 way or another on, depending on the dynamics of the person & moment..

Thanks for explaining that. I don't think not kissing is any more transactional than any other way of meeting really though. I'm well aware of the implications of the word and it's meaning however but I accept that you're not judging. "

I think it feels that way because without any kissing being an option, I feel like I'm removing a natural element to my 'flow' so to speak, so remembering to avoid it would take me out of the moment. That's what makes it transactional and not organic to me.

By *azrich87Man 8 weeks ago

kings lynn

Kissing is a massive turn on for me

By *ilva69Man 8 weeks ago

stockport

Love DFK as part of a good mmf threesome

By *uvery30Woman 8 weeks ago

Gloucestershire

Personally kissing has to be there

Love a good kiss and start things off xx

By *hris 1000200Man 8 weeks ago

kells

Love kissing ,it's a big part of it for me

By *rgasmicChemistryCouple 8 weeks ago

east coast

We like a good kiss x

By *ount905Man 8 weeks ago

luton

it's not essential for me but it does make the connection with a woman much better

By *heelz69Man 8 weeks ago

Manchester

"Love DFK as part of a good mmf threesome "

Me too, although I haven't had a mmf yet

By *arkside007Man 8 weeks ago

Chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 07/03/24 20:49:57]

By *arkside007Man 8 weeks ago

Chesterfield

Kissing is a personal choice but love a good long kissing session as it adds to the buildup

By *exy Bi FemWoman 8 weeks ago

Peterborough

Kissing is so underrated love it

By *heCockChefWoman 8 weeks ago

Nearby

Kissing is a must for me or let’s not bother

By *ature FAB FunCouple 8 weeks ago

Bolsover

I think it’s essential to get those juice’s flowing

By *rNorthernSkyMan 8 weeks ago

Lancashire

I love it, definitely gets the heart racing and sets the mood

By *he milf next doorWoman 8 weeks ago

Cardiff ish

I don’t like kissing I freeze up if someone starts to kiss me

By (user no longer on site) 8 weeks ago

"It's not important to us with our swinging partners. We reserve that just for us. "

Totally agree with the comments above, we follow in the same steps when sharing.

By *hocko87Man 8 weeks ago

dublin

I met this couple and it was weird not kissing during sex .

By *wice pleaseMan 8 weeks ago

Nr Darlington

I love to kiss…but it depends on what game you are playing. Impersonal fuck and go gang bang or bukakke maybe not but more intimate scenarios and interactions would be very weird without kissing.

By *unfifersCouple 8 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Kissing is a must for me when meeting

By *edhotlovers2027Couple 8 weeks ago

Doncaster

"We tried it with a couple who wouldn't, yeah not for us. "

We feel kissing is a great way to get warmed up and also a natural part of sex,trying to have sex without kissing would be very frustrating,it's also a great way to show attention,without it you mite as well have bags over your heads lol

By *urora1912Woman 8 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

Kissing is an absolute must for me

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple 8 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Hubby loves to watch me kissing other men

By *ufflerMan 8 weeks ago

Leeds

I go with the flow, it does help with intimacy though, in my opinion.

By *rmrs95Couple 8 weeks ago

Chester

Kissing is very important part of foreplay for us, we are more about Intamacy and connecting rather than just sex.

Very difficult to be intimate without kissing involved.

That being said, we also respect everyone's boundaries and what they are comfortable with, we have made good friends in this lifestyle with some that don't do kissing

By *riel13Woman 8 weeks ago

Northampton

Kissing is compulsory for me

By *asterAndFuckToyCouple 8 weeks ago

Newport

We need it to swing, sex is strange without kissing

By *94meeMan 8 weeks ago

Manchester

Kissing is essential to keep this cock hard

By *WB85Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I genuinely don't know how anyone can be intimate and not kiss. Like what do I do with my face when in certain positions

By *he normsterMan 7 weeks ago

belfast

Kissing it's foreplay

Surely

By *andb69Couple 7 weeks ago

leeds

"I genuinely don't know how anyone can be intimate and not kiss. Like what do I do with my face when in certain positions "

People who swing don't necessarily want intimacy.

By *oe n JayCouple 7 weeks ago

Surrey

For us it's just as important as playing with others

By *eandwife99Couple 7 weeks ago

derby

Being New to the scene we find this topic quite interesting, for us kissing is a must, it helps us in many ways, helps loose the newbie nerves, builds excitement ect ect the thought of jumping into fun without the kissing seems odd but we get that everyone is different

By *lossomTreeWoman 7 weeks ago

Ipswich

Tried a meet without it... Once was enough to know that absolutely isn't for me

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 7 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Goalposts tend to get moved we find. When we started it was going to be something just for us. Then it became in the heat of the moment. Now it's fine provided we're actually fucking the person we're kissing.

By *tylebender03Man 7 weeks ago

Manchester

Very important for me, an important part of foreplay, I like to real intimate

By *ady7Woman 7 weeks ago

Hereford

Kissing definitely, feels awkward not too

By *owhereManMan 7 weeks ago

tamworth

Essential - even in an mmf scenario, need all involved to be into kissing

By *WB85Man 7 weeks ago

Staffordshire

"I genuinely don't know how anyone can be intimate and not kiss. Like what do I do with my face when in certain positions

People who swing don't necessarily want intimacy."

Totally agree.....we're all very different. The intimacy is part of it for us, but each to their own.

By *just.meMan 7 weeks ago

hartlepool

I'm against kissing unless they're pretty feminine or trans

By *luttyLaylaWoman 7 weeks ago

North West

Swinging is whatever you want it to be .

I’m not a massive kisser, specially during sex. So doesn’t bother me not being involved at all.

Each to their own.

Do what you feel comfortable with x

By *endalshaggersCouple 7 weeks ago

Kendal

Love it!

Had a spontaneous fourway with my best friend and her husband. I french kissed him as much as I did my own hubby.

Kissing makes it more personal, intimate, sensual. Fucking without makes it feel more transactional.

C xoxo

By *ogerroger69Man 7 weeks ago

West Yorks

Kissing is essential, right?

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple 7 weeks ago

bolton

Most definitely and being a cuck to see your wife kissing another guy in front of you is such a turn on

By *ittycock400Couple 7 weeks ago

Bristol

Kissing is essential for us

By *exysoul888TV/TS 7 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Love it!

Had a spontaneous fourway with my best friend and her husband. I french kissed him as much as I did my own hubby.

Kissing makes it more personal, intimate, sensual. Fucking without makes it feel more transactional.

C xoxo"

You can't beat the sensuality of a good kiss! It just ramps up the sensations of everything else.

A great blow job can be amazing. A great blow job while being kissed.... Mind blowing

By *avexxMan 7 weeks ago

cheshire

a kiss is just a kiss but my word its everthing

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 7 weeks ago

Leeds

Kissing is important I couldn't do the sex without the kissing, it's the best build up.

Mrs

By *w214Couple 7 weeks ago

Merseyside

Absolute must, if my wife finds you attractive she'll then she'll happily kiss you, if she'll kiss you then she'll fuck you. People that don't kiss aren't for us unfortunately.

By (user no longer on site) 6 weeks ago

"I genuinely don't know how anyone can be intimate and not kiss. Like what do I do with my face when in certain positions

People who swing don't necessarily want intimacy."

100% correct, some couples just want the cock

By *umblewhoreCouple 6 weeks ago

Burntwood

We prefer the intimacy. No kissing? Not for us. To each their own, though!

D x

By *ACOLCouple 6 weeks ago

limerick

We need the kisses and passion, after all we not a sex toy.

Lina.

By *att1985xxxMan 6 weeks ago

south West

The more tongue the better I say!!

By *ick2019Man 6 weeks ago

Bungay

I adore kissing and can’t imagine enjoying any intimate meeting without it…

By *ackmeoviMan 6 weeks ago

nearby

Every woman I met has involved kissing so would be odd not doing it

By *oiluvfunMan 5 weeks ago

Penrith

I love feeling the passion rise in my partner, which comes through when you kiss, and is a huge part of the turn-on for me.

I’ve only done one meet where the woman doesn’t kiss others, and it just didn’t work for me, so I walked away.

For me; no kissing, no meet

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 5 weeks ago

wonderland.

If always amases me when all the guys say they wouldn't meet without it. Yet I've kissed less than 20 guys in my life ... and never had an issue with guys not wanting to meet again. Or lack of passion etc.

When I say kissing though I mean I avoid for the most part mouth to mouth kissing .. I'm happy to tease kisses elsewhere.

But it's worth noting I rarely if ever did 121 meets

Cali

By *mmaTTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Chipping Norton

Very important to me x

By *unchalMan 5 weeks ago

Dartford

"If they don't kiss we don't meet."

That’s the line I’ve drawn for myself too. It’s usually men who don’t want to kiss men.

By *unchalMan 5 weeks ago

Dartford

"Do know some have boundaries as feel too personal, but for myself definitely love kissing this is the gentle build up if goes well "

I’ve heard that before but struggle to understand it. Given everything else that goes on between people who meet on here, it’s the kissing that is too personal!?

By *wingnswitchCouple 5 weeks ago

NEWARK

Female half doesn't like to kiss men when swinging but will happily kiss females, she likes the intimacy of reserving kissing for male half.

Male half enjoys kissing men and women x

By *reg45Man 5 weeks ago

durham

I think it’s very important love to kiss

By *et bergCouple 5 weeks ago

lincoln

If we connect with people we love kissing with them

By *ulip75Woman 5 weeks ago

North Hampshire

Best foreplay ever if the connection is there …

By *olvesGentMan 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

It's the best!

By *ularliWoman 5 weeks ago

worcester

Kissing is a must. When done right it can be the biggest turn on with the right person.

But definitely not sloppy kissing.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

I don’t understand the not kissing brigade

I find it so important in the build up and connection to someone

NEWARK

"I don’t understand the not kissing brigade

I find it so important in the build up and connection to someone "

Kissing for me is personal I dint feel I need to kiss another man to connect its a mind thing its talking its having a drink its building a mental connection which I consider alot more important than kissing another person!

Mrs _wingnswitch

By *ron100Man 5 weeks ago

northwest

Very important I love kissing

By *enelope PitstopWoman 5 weeks ago

Lincoln

I think it depends entirely on the circumstances...more intimate meets are enhanced with kissing, I feel. We have friends who don't do opposite sex kissing and it does sometimes feel a bit awkward but it doesn't stop us meeting and having fun with them...

In clubs and at parties though, I have never once had anyone ask me to take their cock out of my mouth because I haven't kissed them first...

By *s2andyou2Couple 5 weeks ago

Borders

I wouldn't say its really important, but doesn't all the good stuff start with a kiss? I wouldn't know what to do if we ain't kissing at the beginning?

Mrs C xx

By *uboCouple 5 weeks ago

East kilbride

Kissing for me is personal I dint feel I need to kiss another man to connect its a mind thing its talking its having a drink its building a mental connection which I consider alot more important than kissing another person!

Mrs _wingnswitch "

Same here.

Never had a guy refuse a meet yet when told i don’t kiss.

By *appy him herCouple 5 weeks ago

derby

"I wouldn't say its really important, but doesn't all the good stuff start with a kiss? I wouldn't know what to do if

we ain't kissing at the beginning?

Mrs C xx "

Exactly this!

NEWARK

Mrs _wingnswitch

Same here.

Never had a guy refuse a meet yet when told i don’t kiss."

Exactly x

By *oiluvfunMan 5 weeks ago

Penrith

There’s a first time for everything, so for the 4 people (out of the 120 posts on this thread) who say they’ve never had a guy refuse them because they don’t kiss, feel free to offer me a meet, and I will happily turn you down

By *inky_ragnarCouple 5 weeks ago

Peterborough

I don't get it, your fucking, how is Kissing off bounds? People have strange boundaries

By *elsbells2011Couple 5 weeks ago

fife

When we first started out swinging Helen wanted no kissing and kept that just for us. As things progressed we evolved and now kissing is an important part of a meet as it’s definitely a natural part of sex and the build up.

NEWARK

"I don't get it, your fucking, how is Kissing off bounds? People have strange boundaries"

Sex is sex kissing is personal..my preference ok!

By *icecouple561Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't get it, your fucking, how is Kissing off bounds? People have strange boundaries"

People have boundaries.

By *eparated_galWoman 5 weeks ago

Swinton

I couldnt meet if there was no kissing involved

By *moothstaffspeepsCouple 5 weeks ago

Stafford

We have to kiss straight or bi fun kissing is essential x

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Because they don't want to. It's that simple. You may not share the same boundaries. That's ok. It doesn't make someone else's boundaries strange.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 5 weeks ago

wonderland.

you don't need to get it, just accept it and if its a deal breaker for you, then your not compatible.. it's not strange at all... just a preference

By *ackonceagain1777Couple 5 weeks ago

West Mids

We definitely like it x

By *ellhungvweMan 5 weeks ago

Cheltenham

I like it but it is not critical for me. If they don’t want to kiss whilst fucking then I can live with that.

By *oss25Man 5 weeks ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Kissing is such an integral part of the build up and foreplay so a must part of any meet.

Mrs _wingnswitch "

Fair point and I agree in the getting to know and feel comfortable stage. But do you not need it during the intact part ?

NEWARK

Mrs _wingnswitch

Fair point and I agree in the getting to know and feel comfortable stage. But do you not need it during the intact part ? "

No for me personally it's my choice and no I don't feel I need to kiss a male my choice I choose not to because it makes me feel uncomfortable and its the 1 thing I save for my life partner

Mrs _wingnswitch

Fair point and I agree in the getting to know and feel comfortable stage. But do you not need it during the intact part ?

No for me personally it's my choice and no I don't feel I need to kiss a male my choice I choose not to because it makes me feel uncomfortable and its the 1 thing I save for my life partner "

Then fair play if it makes you feel uncomfortable then you absolutely should not do it

By *sLillyMrWolfeCouple 5 weeks ago

near you...

"We tried it with a couple who wouldn't, yeah not for us. "

Can't imagine meeting a couple and not kissing. Just strange.

NEWARK

Not strange at all people are different and have different boundaries. Boundaries are important to people to help separate sex from relationships and real life.

By *ario1972Man 5 weeks ago

Guildford

I love it, but I can understand if someone won't.

I wouldn't consider it a deal breaker.

For some it's the difference between being intimate with theor real partner and having fun with someone just because. Bit like a woman that won't swallow unless it's her partner.

By *dwalu2Couple 5 weeks ago

Bristol

"We tried it with a couple who wouldn't, yeah not for us.

Can't imagine meeting a couple and not kissing. Just strange."

We wouldn’t meet someone who didn’t want to kiss…the kissing is as important as the sex, sometimes even more so. But plenty of people don’t feel the same way, so whatever works for them.

By *weetpea2000Woman 5 weeks ago

Wexford

It has to be a good compatible kiss for me..best to try it out on a social meet first if the opportunity arises.

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

In my mindset kissing is fundamental. More erotic

By *ossman0168Man 4 weeks ago

Liverpool

Kissing is a must for me, it leads to better things.

I’ve met couples that don’t kiss and it’s very awkward when trying to play

By *alcon43Woman 4 weeks ago

Paisley

There’s some rubbish kissers out there. Good kissing is definitely a must for me.

By *ilth N KinkCouple 4 weeks ago

Gloucester

We love kissing.

By *exySiren01Woman 3 weeks ago

RCT

Kissing is a must for me I can't do clinical sex and also kissing gets the juices flowing so to speak

By *ixenandhoundCouple 3 weeks ago

Plymouth

Hound kisses a girlfriend and other people..

I only kiss hound and a girlfriend, for me it's too intimate to share with another man. X

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

I’d love to see my wife kiss another guy.

It would be way more passionate and sexy if kissing was involved.

By *ucka39Man 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

Kissing is part of good or bad chemistry win or lose

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

If a guy doesn't kiss, I meet someone else

By *odders88Man 3 weeks ago

Northampton

Kissing is 100% go for me…has to be…you can gauge an awful lot about how much fun somebody can be by a kiss and if done correctly can lead to some serious kink

By *00DBoyMan 3 weeks ago

L

Kissing is a big yes! I want someone who kisses all the time!

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Kissing is such a huge part for me.

No kissing. No fun

By *J the bullMan 3 weeks ago

Washington

Tried it without not the same..

Kissing is intimate yes but doesn't mean feelings are there

By *hill.1Man 3 weeks ago

Galway

Kissing is delicious

By *igBlondeWoman 3 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

To me, it’s very important. Love kissing so much.

By *obshortMan 3 weeks ago

Cork

Without kissing, its like washing your hands with your gloves on. So so sad. Everything starts with and ends with kisses.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 3 weeks ago

Neath valley.

We dont meet others who don't kiss. We think to us it's part of the foreplay to get turned on. As for feelings involved that won't happen as I am with the love of my life.

Mrs

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple 3 weeks ago

Neath valley.

"Without kissing, its like washing your hands with your gloves on. So so sad. Everything starts with and ends with kisses."

By *eardedguy600Man 3 weeks ago

Kidderminster

"Without kissing, its like washing your hands with your gloves on. So so sad. Everything starts with and ends with kisses.

"

??

By *eardedguy600Man 3 weeks ago

Kidderminster

"Without kissing, its like washing your hands with your gloves on. So so sad. Everything starts with and ends with kisses.

"

??

By *andZ30Couple 3 weeks ago

dumfries

Hey T here and just my opinion and totally get everyone has there own thing and choices but to me and again my opinion I don’t see the point without kissing I don’t see it as to intimate or personal when in the same breath people can’t put other peoples bits inside them or have people put things inside them and say that’s not to intimate and personal but again it’s everyone’s own choice and I will respect that but I wouldn’t meet anyone who would not kiss but do everything else

By *randmrsbigboobsCouple 3 weeks ago

romsey

Years ago we used to save kissing as something for just us two as a couple (apart from girl on girl)

After a couple of years we changed our minds and haven’t looked back

Looking back it always did feel a bit awkward and like something was missing without kissing and we both enjoy kissing others now and don’t regret abandoning this rule for one second

Mrs x

By *illxxMan 3 weeks ago

motherwell

Only been to one meet where kissing wasn’t allowed it felt strange but I respect others rules

By *iddle ManMan 3 weeks ago

Walsall

I do enjoy kissing lots, and it can really get the party started. I do however understand those that don't want to and respect that it is a personal thing.

By *kyblue2Couple 3 weeks ago

Coventry

Kissing is important to us very nice watching Mrs sky in a passionate kiss with another woman

By *unchalMan 3 weeks ago

Dartford

"Only been to one meet where kissing wasn’t allowed it felt strange but I respect others rules "

I feel bad for the men on here and the way they have to twist and turn to meet the expectations of the women.

By *icecouple561Couple 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Only been to one meet where kissing wasn’t allowed it felt strange but I respect others rules

I feel bad for the men on here and the way they have to twist and turn to meet the expectations of the women. "

They don't have to. If they willingly meet the requirements of others that's up to them but nobody has to do anything.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 3 weeks ago

manchetsr

We don’t kiss men in our dynamic

By *IG G77Man 3 weeks ago

GATLEY

Kissing is essential for me and sensual

By *ssexBlkMaleMan 3 weeks ago

Essex

Kissing is essential for me.

Recent meet asked if she could film me and her for husband and he commented that the kissing was the most passionate he had seen between any of the guys she has played with and made the video more enjoyable for him

By *forfuntimesCouple 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

For us... kissing is our preferred way to play... far more horny if all parties are happy to kiss etc

By *estinysswingersCouple 3 weeks ago

Worsley

It’s essential. As Hot Chocolate once sang - It started with a kiss.

By *awty Welsh CplCouple 2 weeks ago

Neath

We did the no kissing thing for 3 years(1 was covid). We couldnt imagine connecting with ac ouple now without a little snog.

By *ikesEmBigMan 2 weeks ago

Herts

I'd not really want a situation when you couldn't kiss. Seems odd to me. But if that's what other's boundaries are then that's up to them

By *igBlondeWoman 2 weeks ago

Jersey (sometimes Notts)

Shit kissing is a huge turn off.

Great kissing gets me instantly wet